Another update with fixes and optional horsey content for Pony Express.

This patch requires version 1.1 to have already been installed.  Previous updates for 1.1 are included in this update.  You don't need earlier updates.

Submissive Lola Resubmission Patch - 16 Oct 2020.7z

New:   Optional and consensual sex with horse for Pony Express stable task. *
Fixed:  Disabled "may offer service" messages and dialog during timed events, which would lead to owner having nothing for you to do.
Fixed:  Smoother termination of forced prostitution dialog.
Fixed:  Missing alias for I Am Famous quest.
Fixed:  Every Run Lola Run event was increasing the Sweetrolls Fetched statistic.  Oh no!
Fixed:  Spanking reward count statistic was incorrect.
Changed:  Cleaner ending of dialog when owner demands oral sex or masturbation.

* This is just finishing up the part of Pony Express that I'd run out of time for.  If you get the Pony Express task to talk to the stable master, you have the option to ask to have sex with a stallion instead of the stable master.  It's voluntary.  If you dislike creature sex, do not select the dialog choice "(Glance at the stallion)".  If you DO want sex with a horse, you must select "(Glance at the stallion)"; you only have one chance in the dialog to do that.  After "(Glance at the stallion)" there are two choices, clearly labeled "Sex with horse" and "Sex with stable master" (in case you got there by mistake).  "Sex with stable master" takes you along the normal dialog path (no horse sex).  

Obviously you must have creature sex enabled in SexLab for the horse option to work.  If you choose sex with a horse, a stallion will attempt to spawn behind you when the stable master finishes talking (position yourself accordingly).  It tends to push you forward when it approaches.  That's SexLab; this mod can't control that.  After you leave the area, the stallion will be deleted.  The stallion is unowned and you may ride it back to the city if you wish (only fair after what it did to you) but it will be gone when you return.

I forgot to update the Guide for Pony Express Girls book with the horse info.  I'll do that next time.

Thanks for the latest update. This is probably going to sound very picky, but would there be any chance of having an MCM toggle to completely disable the horse sex dialogue from even appearing? I'd much rather be able to prevent it from happening there rather than in the game itself, as we can already with many other things, such as urination.

I know lots of people are really into bestiality in Skyrim - and I'm sure there are things I'm into that others wouldn't want to touch - but one of the things I loved about this mod was the fact that creature and animal content wasn't there, and - according to the opening post - never would be. Please don't take offence, anyone. Just a personal preference, and I'll completely understand if it's turned down. This is still my favourite mod. Thanks.

3 hours ago, shiagwen said:

Isnt there any other possibility to name your simple slavery master ?

There is, on the Mod Integration page.  Have the intended SS buyer under the crosshair when you open the MCM.

3 hours ago, shiagwen said:

Same question about hairstyle.

There is, on the Rules page.

6 hours ago, merManc said:

would there be any chance of having an MCM toggle to completely disable the horse sex dialogue from even appearing?

I hear you.  Let me explain what has actually changed, and it might put your mind at rest.  Please pardon the lengthy explanation.

A creature content toggle could be useful if there's more of it, and if it were less well hidden.  MrEsturk really dislikes bestiality but he had told me it's okay to add it as long as it's not forced on the player.  For the record, I'm not a big fan of bestiality and my current character will definitely not choose that option, but I included it for completeness for those who want it and because I figured out an easy way to implement it.

To clarify, all that changed in the last update was to make the existing horse sex references actually potentially lead somewhere.  The surface presentation, the things you'd normally see, are unchanged.

Before the update, the owner already said "Present yourself to him [the stable master] for breeding, with my compliments.  Whether he wants you for himself or prefers to have a stallion mate with you, you will ensure that he is pleased."  Before the update, the "Glance at the stallion" option already existed.  If chosen, it wouldn't lead to bestiality but the stable master would comment on it as if that's what you wanted.  The references already existed, just as many things are hinted at but not done, such as the owner talking about selling you.

So what's new is that if you choose "Glance at the stallion" (which is vaguely worded and could just indicate your desire to buy the horse later) you then have two options:  sex with the horse (clearly labeled as such) or a return to the normal dialog and sex with the stable master.  In other words, you won't see anything different now than you would have before unless you deliberately opt in by choosing to glance at the stallion.  And if you get there by mistake (because it's intentionally worded to not scream "creature content") your choices are very clear, with a safe path back to sex with a human.

To see something you might not want, you'd have to deliberately open the box with plain brown wrapping and look inside.  To actually experience bestiality you'd have to opt in a second time by crashing through the warning sign.

Hopefully this explanation will ease your concerns.  It's certainly unkind for anyone to poke fun at you for politely expressing them.

Thanks for the fair and reasonable post, HexBolt8. I appreciate it.

I hadn't actually had a chance to try the pony content since it was first included, so I didn't realise there were already horse sex references that didn't lead to anything. Bestiality is one of those things that instantly dumps me out of a sexual mood at the very thought of it, but it's far from the end of the world. I'll just try to avoid that event. Plenty of other fun to be had in the mod in any case!

And by the way, it's great to see you continuing to provide updates and support. That's much appreciated too.

1 hour ago, HexBolt8 said:
5 hours ago, shiagwen said:

Isnt there any other possibility to name your simple slavery master ?

There is, on the Mod Integration page.  Have the intended SS buyer under the crosshair when you open the MCM.

Would be neat if your settings (including masters) could be exported so you don't have to run and find the one you want to purchase you in SS++

1 hour ago, merManc said:

I hadn't actually had a chance to try the pony content since it was first included

If it comes up (assuming you don't mind pony girl gear) you might let the conversation play out and see what you get.  There are three possible tasks:  picking up a package from a merchant, delivering a letter to the steward, or visiting the stable master.  They're randomly selected but weighted toward the merchant quest.

The stable task has one direct mention and one veiled one to bestiality, but you'll find that the guy is pretty lonely out there and his fantasy is a woman decked out in pony gear.  Fulfilling his dreams is a humanitarian deed, and the gods smile on that sort of thing.

4 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

DTMT stumbles thru the wonderful world of TES5edit without a clue AGAIN!

I'd noticed that.  It's been that way since the original mod.  I'm not sure that it matters.  I've had Sub Lola in my mod list for a long time and not noticed strange behavior that might be related.

36 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

I'd noticed that.  It's been that way since the original mod.  I'm not sure that it matters.  I've had Sub Lola in my mod list for a long time and not noticed strange behavior that might be related.

Thanks for easing my mind. I'm actually hunting of course the reason why my sLola owner thinks she is a part time Riften guard scammer.

Now that I write this... ? I have to modify SLS again ?

On 10/17/2020 at 3:16 AM, HexBolt8 said:

That's an interesting idea.  In my game I use gold sharing and the owner gets at least half of the loot, so opening a locked chest helps the owner more than the PC.  The owner wants to open the chest, and does not want the slave to do it and gain lockpicking skill.  However, without gold sharing, the owner might want something for opening that chest:  maybe just some humiliation (dancing or begging), maybe a share of whatever is inside, maybe a contract extension, or maybe you have to wear a device for a day.  Many possibilities.

It's the intent (though people can play it however they wish) that if you leave enslavement or dismiss the owner, the owner keeps the keys and lockpicks.  So here you are all nice and free, but with no keys and minimal skill in lockpicking (if the owner was unlocking things).  When you inevitably find yourself locked in devices, you tend to break your picks (assume you found any).  So you go crawling back.  "Of course, pet, I can help you.  But I'll have to use my keys, so in return I think a week's contract is in order.  Did I say a week?  Make that two.  Now before I help you out of this mess you got into, let's get your collar back on."

Will wait !

5 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

I blame MM1 and Corsec for forcing me to use TES5edit

Harmless and intended.  I see that RDO also limits that line, but in a different way.  Details with minor spoiler.

Spoiler

This greeting can be used by characters that use the voice of Belethor and Lucan.  It's the one about "you and me, we're the only ones around here who aren't complete fools".  It seemed particularly inappropriate to say to a sex slave, plus I gave a modified form of that line to the same characters for the Pony Express merchant task:  "Your owner and me, we're the only people around who aren't complete fools."  That doesn't work if he's just spoken the original line.