9 hours ago, Zaflis said:

I'm not sure how the game is choosing Eye Candy but it seems far too often. I quicksaved game before talking to owner, then 5 times in a row it always came up and i kept quickloading.

Being stripped has the same chance as other things like dancing.  In my experience, the game's random number generation seems a little streaky (though perhaps that's just luck, or confirmation bias).

So far the tomb raider and pony express came up never so i started those quests forcefully with console to see what they're like.

Events have conditions.  If you never offer service to your owner in an inn, you'll never see the pony event.  Tomb Raider requires you to be level 15+ and either outside or in a building.  Where you are, along with other conditions like arousal and worn items, affects the events that occur.

Also once at inn i had clothes put in some unknown place. I asked the last resort to show where it is and nothing happened. The clue was that "It is in "... no name was given.

That might be a special nameless container added by some mod.  I've tried to be very careful about selecting the container.  I'll another check for containers with no name.

5 hours ago, VolfDeMar said:

I have an idea for you. In Devious Framework 2.06  the owner leads the slave on a leash for a while. A slave cannot leave her master. You may wish to use this idea in your work. The leash can be made visible as in DFW.

The mod makes you follow your owner for the Whiterun naked walk, and that doesn't require Devious Framework.  There could be opportunities to do something else like that.

In regard to the naked walk, would people be interested in seeing that used elsewhere?  Like a long naked walk to the Blue Palace?

A big challenge with events is coming up with something different.  The naked walk in Whiterun really has nothing to do with Whiterun itself.  The destination could have been anything, in any city.  Not that we'd want it in every city of course, but limiting it to one location might be limiting the fun.  Thoughts on this, anyone?

While I was thinking about that, I decided to repackage the new city event I'm working on and use the same core as another event in a different city.  Two events for (hopefully) not that much extra work, just presented differently, and if players rarely travel to one of those cities then at least they will get to see it.

Guest AthenaESIV

IMO any quest that you get working smoothly would be great to have in as many locations as possible.

As far as naked walks, I've not had the event in game yet, but I think it would be awesome used as frequently as possible. Especially if it has lots of oral with strangers mixed in, lol.

Using Dynamic Animation Replacer to change the walking animation is a must, and the idles could be changed based on nudity and have an RNG element to them for variety ( <--- that is something all of us users can add easily with DAR so no work necessary for you!)

One thing that would be awesome to see in the walk is an active effect which DAR recognizes applied for the duration so it can be used for further DAR edits... I really like dogeza mixed with sub play (sort of like in a few mailgirl stories), and hope someday that is incorporated into a mod (prostrating before men in towns).

(Baka has a dogeza animation in his SLAL pack, the first phase... Would be awesome if he extracted that portion of the animation and made it into an idle.. I can do this for my game but wouldn't be able to share it with anyone without his permission)

Keying off of "Fashion Slave" I had a good time enjoying the efforts of Koozie and 'Devious Adventures' in regards to having to try on the outfit at Solitude's Bits & Pieces. Would you be inspired to scribble/code a scene in towns or inns that incorporate outfit changes similar to the Dagonar prison scene by Kimy? How hard would it be to tie in scenes involving equipment from Laura's and Elvira's shops in a friendly show-off competitive manner with Lola all wrapped up in the middle?

10 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

A big challenge with events is coming up with something different.  The naked walk in Whiterun really has nothing to do with Whiterun itself.  The destination could have been anything, in any city.  Not that we'd want it in every city of course, but limiting it to one location might be limiting the fun.  Thoughts on this, anyone?

I like having regional things for each city, as far I discovered, Whiterun has naked walk and Solitude has the thing about wearing devices, so those are pretty unique. But I like to use mods from here to spice my skyrim, and not to break it. So things like licking the boots EVERYTIME I enter a Jarl place gets really old, really fast, I've beaten both DLCs and the main game with Uthgerd the Unbroken as my mistress.

Due to the sheer amount of time I spent with this mod, some things got REALLY OLD, REALLY FAST, I still like it, but for real there are things that are dumb or annoying, like the collect the coins game. That's stupid. I have +200k, she demanding 1000 or so is cheap AF, even more since 24 hrs is more time that it seens and enchanting 100 is broken. It's more bothersome she stopping me everyday to ask the same thing, it would be better if I had to do something different. Ok its impossible to have something unique for 50+ hours of gameplay, but at least 10 or 15 different daylies would be fun. 

Like the games, but as daily missions. Its very hard to balance this because at worst case my mistress will give me something that I dont want and I will simply skip the day. So a couple things could be fun, but need to impact me somehow. More than just cash. I think no fast travel could be fun in rare ocasion, but only if the mod provided a infinite stamina out of combat or something

About walking in the leash naked in every city it would be REALLY annoying if everytime I went to a city I had to wait 5 minutes to do something there, quest lines like the Companions or Thieves guild could easily double in lenght just with me waiting for this event to finish so I can finally deliver my quest, also fetch quest are dumb in the game, in a mod thats a shot in the face, already the function to strip in a city is buggy, even more on cities like whiterun and the non walled ones. Like I get it, I must be naked in a city, that's fun and all, but Whiterun is a kilometer away WHY THE FUCKED IM BEING FORCED TO BE NAKED, FFS. 

1 hour ago, AthenaESIV said:

Using Dynamic Animation Replacer to change the walking animation is a must, and the idles could be changed based on nudity and have an RNG element to them for variety ( <--- that is something all of us users can add easily with DAR so no work necessary for you!)

Yes, I use DAR in a general way myself, giving the owner a more bold or heroic standing idle and the PC a shy one.  Body language helps convey attitude.  I can't borrow animations without permission, and I don't how to edit them other than very simple things like switching animation stages, but yes, players could creatively use DAR to make things interesting.

1 hour ago, Pyreliter said:

Would you be inspired to scribble/code a scene in towns or inns that incorporate outfit changes similar to the Dagonar prison scene by Kimy? How hard would it be to tie in scenes involving equipment from Laura's and Elvira's shops in a friendly show-off competitive manner with Lola all wrapped up in the middle?

I haven't seen the Dagonar prison scene, so I can't say.  In regard to outfits, they could probably best be handled by equipping the outfit and registering it through dialog or an MCM button, something like the way that outfit managers do.  Players would be free to wear items from any mod.  The situation would have to be interesting, but not too difficult to set up.  Many things look simple, but they're not.

I've considered making the PC wear an outfit in certain locations, but I decided it would be a lot of work to do something the player can easy do.  For example, if you (any player) think your character should have to wear high heels in town, then just do so.  But a scene with a conversation and/or some sort of competition could be interesting.

1 hour ago, GlockMat said:

So things like licking the boots EVERYTIME I enter a Jarl place gets really old, really fast

That's quite an exaggeration.  That event has an 8 hour cooldown, and after that a 60% chance of occurring.  If you honestly think it's happening "EVERY" time you enter a palace, you can't be doing it that often.

Due to the sheer amount of time I spent with this mod, some things got REALLY OLD, REALLY FAST, I still like it, but for real there are things that are dumb or annoying, like the collect the coins game.

There's a collecting coins game in this mod?  Do you mean the daily gold payments for "Adventuring Slave"?  If so, you know you can turn that off, right?  Or increase the amount so it's meaningful.  I don't understand the rant.  Or were you referring to something else?

WHY THE FUCKED IM BEING FORCED TO BE NAKED, FFS. 

Please be nice, if you want people to listen to you.  Everyone gets upset at times, but it's best to take a moment to cool down and communicate your thoughts in a civil manner if you would like to be taken seriously.

19 minutes ago, Zaflis said:

Oh, i don't always play that long on a character. This one isn't 15 yet although i have gone through numerous dungeons.

Okay, at least that explains why you haven't seen it yet.  Level 15 is an arbitrary choice of course, and encounters scale to the player's level, but bosses can be pretty tough for lower level characters and I didn't want the mod to be challenging in that way.  I suppose an advantage is that if you play enough, you'll have something new.

19 minutes ago, LAFN1996 said:

Is there a content list and their triggering conditions?

No, there is not.  Most events won't trigger though until your score is at least 20, indicating that you've demonstrated a basic level of obedience and you're ready for something more.  Other trigger points are scores of 50 or 80.  The ones for higher scores tend to be more burdensome, so that's subjective.  Location matters a lot.  Some events only occur in a specific city.  This tends to spread things out a little, though you'll see a much wider variety of events in cities or large towns because there's more opportunity to do things there.

1 hour ago, Zaflis said:

Oh, i don't always play that long on a character. This one isn't 15 yet although i have gone through numerous dungeons.

1 hour ago, HexBolt8 said:

Okay, at least that explains why you haven't seen it yet.  Level 15 is an arbitrary choice of course, and encounters scale to the player's level

I hardly ever level up while playing, but I do like the Tomb Raider quest a lot. If I waited until level 15, I would never get that quest LOL.

I play on Skyrim SE and I made a patch that reduces the level requirement to level 1 and reduces the quest cooldown from 1 week down to 1 day.

I'm posting my patch here in case anyone else might find it useful. This is an ESL-flagged patch that just changes one record. It will only work on Skyrim SE.

SubLolaPatch.zip

Perhaps I was being overly cautious with Tomb Raider, since this was the first time that content was introduced that would likely require combat.  For the next update, I'll remove the level requirement and reduce the cooldown to half a week.  With the generous 7-day time limit, players would only have to loot a boss chest every 10 days or so.  That's also a lot of time for a new character to level up.

2 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

That's quite an exaggeration.  That event has an 8 hour cooldown, and after that a 60% chance of occurring.  If you honestly think it's happening "EVERY" time you enter a palace, you can't be doing it that often.

8 in-game hours, which means that if talk to a jarl, get a mission, and come back to deliver I always got the event twice, I couldn't disabled that

There's a collecting coins game in this mod?  Do you mean the daily gold payments for "Adventuring Slave"?  If so, you know you can turn that off, right?  Or increase the amount so it's meaningful.  I don't understand the rant.  Or were you referring to something else?

Yeah, sorry, I'm terrible with names. And again I couldn't disable it, and with 5000 items enchanted I can get 50k septins/day, but I would need to fast travel 50x, so I just put it in 200, then I can get a few day by selling 2 iron swords. And making the number meaningful would just transform the game into a septim farming simulator

Please be nice, if you want people to listen to you.  Everyone gets upset at times, but it's best to take a moment to cool down and communicate your thoughts in a civil manner if you would like to be taken seriously.

Sorry the ruditty, the spotty detection for cities annoys me so much, I'm thankful that now there is an option to only walled cities, I died so many to dragons in Winterhold and small town Co. and on the plains in Whiterun to dragons that I stopped counting after the 50th, even because I use Elysium State

3 hours ago, Zaflis said:

You get if you powerlevel enchanting or smithing in 5 minutes, and If you really wants the content just console some EXP, or shit ton iron and leather, and you know, daggers galore, other than that, this is weird, I got lvl 15 before I climbed to the throat of the world...

3 hours ago, LAFN1996 said:

Is there a content list and their triggering conditions?

You aren't alone in this wish. I knew how to dig the code I would probably plot it on excel or something

And now this... Please help me... The options in the dialog are gone... Either mistress or any other dialog of the submissive lola is not showing in dialog... man... and is a new game, started with another life mod.

Below my list of mod... thanks for help me... 

Spoiler

GameMode=SkyrimSE

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
Lanterns Of Skyrim - All In One - Main.esm=1
Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp=1
SexLab.esm=1
Devious Devices - Assets.esm=1
SexLabAroused.esm=1
ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1
Devious Devices - Integration.esm=1
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm=1
ApachiiHair.esm=1
ApachiiHairFemales.esm=1
Heels Sound.esm=1
PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest.esm=1
SexLab - Sexual Fame [SLSF].esm=1
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm=1
AHZmoreHUDInventory.esl=1
paradise_halls.esm=0
CreatureFramework.esm=1
Amputator.esm=1
SkyUI_SE.esp=1
Immersive Wenches.esp=1
SLAL_ProxyAnimObjects.esp=1
SLAL_SHanimAnimObj.esp=1
FNIS.esp=1
SLAnimLoader.esp=1
SexLabSquirtSSE.esp=1
Luxury Collection.esp=1
ERF - Succubus - PSQ Addon.esp=1
BD Armor and clothes replacer.esp=1
[Zynx][Melodic] After School.esp=1
Schlongs of SkyrimSE - Light.esp=1
Teleport - Instant Fast Travel.esp=0
UIExtensions.esp=1
AddItemMenuSE.esp=1
AnotherVampireLeatherArmor.esp=1
icepenguinworldmapclassic.esp=1
Whistle.esp=1
AMatterOfTime.esp=1
MilkModNEW.esp=1
Devious Adventures.esp=1
Relationship Dialogue Overhaul.esp=1
SLPleasure.esp=1
SD Cages.esp=1
ImprovedRoads.esp=1
paradise_halls_SLExtension.esp=0
MilkMod_MilkPumpsFancy.esp=1
SexLab_Solutions.esp=1
Aldmeri Dominion Strengthened.esp=1
AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp=1
SimplyKnock.esp=1
SL Survival.esp=1
hydra_slavegirls.esp=0
Populated Lands Roads Paths Legendary.esp=1
animal_mansion.esp=1
sanguinesDebauchery.esp=1
SkyrimSewers.esp=1
Run For Your Lives.esp=1
Slaves of Tamriel.esp=1
Dovahkiins_Infamy.esp=1
zdd.esp=1
SexSlavesForVanillaBandits.esp=1
SexLabSkoomaWhore.esp=1
Hidden Hideouts of Skyrim City Edition - Merged.esp=1
MiasLair.esp=1
SexLab-AmorousAdventures.esp=1
Devious Cidhna.esp=1
TentaCave.esp=1
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp=1
Yashira.esp=1
ABBA.esp=1
Barefoot Footstep Extended.esp=1
CBBE.esp=1
DW.esp=1
BVFE.esp=1
FadeTattoos.esp=1
sr_FillHerUp.esp=1
GoToBed.esp=1
dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp=1
dD-Larger Splatter Size.esp=1
SexLabTools.esp=1
RaceMenuHH.esp=1
RapeTattoos.esp=1
Realistic Haircolors.esp=1
Revealing Ebony Nocturna.esp=1
SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp=1
Sexlab ABBA Voices.esp=1
SLACS.esp=1
ERF - Futanari CBBE - Equippable.esp=1
SOS - ERF - Futanari CBBE - Addon.esp=1
SlaveTats.esp=1
Spank That Ass.esp=1
ZAPFurniturePlacer.esp=1
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp=1
FNIS_PCEA2.esp=1
MilkModNEW HF.esp=1
MilkModNEW Sanbox.esp=1
MilkModNEW ZaZ Sanbox.esp=1
FNISSexyMove.esp=1
SOSRaceMenu.esp=1
RaceMenu.esp=1
RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp=1
XPMSE.esp=1
EBT - IC PATCH.esp=0
SLA Monitor Widget.esp=0
Emote.esp=1
zzEstrus.esp=1
MilkMod_BodyMorph_MCM.esp=1
SexLab Inflation Framework.esp=1
Quest Notes - Thalmor Agent.esp=1
MoreNastyCritters.esp=1
SexLab_Dialogues.esp=1
ShowersInInns.esp=1
DaedricCastle.esp=1
BooksOfDibella.esp=1
EggFactory.esp=1
ERF - Ceraph.esp=1
ERF - Succubus.esp=1
Azuriel.esp=1
SLSO.esp=1
ForcedMilkMaid.esp=1
SexualPersuasion.esp=1
SexLab Demanding Trainers.esp=1
SlaveTatsEventsBridge.esp=1
SD Cages Patch for Devious Devices & Luxury Lingerie Collection.esp=1
SD Cages Patch for Devious Devices.esp=1
SLSFFameComments.esp=1
AHZmoreHUD.esp=1
M2M_Animations_SE.esp=1
FGCumEffect.esp=0
SOS - ERF - Horse Penis Redux Addon (No Balls).esp=1
SOS - ERF - Horse Penis Redux Addon.esp=1
PsycheAnimationObjects.esp=1
SLAL_K4Anims.esp=1
NibblesAnimObjects.esp=1
PuppetMasterSwallow.esp=1
PuppetMaster.esp=1
SexLab Slave Mark.esp=1
DFLolaPatch.esp=1
3BBB.esp=1
Cumshot.esp=1
CumshotSL.esp=1
artt Lucky Stripes.esp=1
[COCO]Bikini Collection.esp=1
NCK30Obj.esp=1
paradise_halls_farengars_study.esp=0
Serana.esp=1
SimpleSlavery.esp=1
Nila_Follower.esp=1
iNeed.esp=0
The Amazing World of Bikini Armors REMASTERED.esp=1
TheAmazingWorldOfBikiniArmor.esp=0
SOS - Shop.esp=1
Prison.esp=1
TAWOBA REMASTERED Leveled List.esp=1
Deviously Enslaved.esp=1
submissivelola_est.esp=1
SexLabHorribleHarassment.esp=1
Sexual Vampire Feed.esp=1
MF_RadiantProstitution.esp=1
SexLab Eager NPCs.esp=1
SexLab Romance.esp=1
Jinxxed Followers - Sidney Dreadmore.esp=1
Nightgate Cabin.esp=1
Kauket_Follower.esp=1
Arabella_Follower.esp=1
Ariana_Follower.esp=1
Ayana_Follower.esp=1
SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp=1
TDF_AP_IndHookersPlug_In.esp=1
HentaiCreatures.esp=1
SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp=1
SLALAnimObj.esp=1
[Melodic] Hardcore.esp=1
Aradia Leather Outfit.esp=1
BodySearch.esp=1
JailRape.esp=1
dse-display-model.esp=1
Remodeled Armor.esp=1
00MarzRedguardHome.esp=1
My Home Is Your Home.esp=1
SL_Kidnapped_Redux.esp=1
My Home Is Your Home dialogue patch.esp=0
NewJewelleryGemsSSE.esp=1
NewmDragoNecklace2.esp=1
LadyKdCirclets.esp=1
SLSLolaPatch.esp=1
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp=1
pchsWartimes.esp=1
ImmerSlave.esp=1

PS: The last mods I am installed are 3:

Alternate Start - Live Another Life
Wartimes (for another life) <<<----- I used this for this new game
ImmerSlave (for another life)

Thanks a lot.

Moacir Jr.

10 minutes ago, Moacir Jr said:

The options in the dialog are gone... Either mistress or any other dialog of the submissive lola is not showing in dialog

I'm sorry to ask the obvious, but did you start the Submissive Lola quest in the MCM ? You won't get the dialogue option until the quest has been started.

Writers, if you're so inclined, there's an opportunity to include a bawdy tale or two as books in the Bards College for an upcoming event.  It's certainly not needed, but the event will reference two plays or tales, "The Naughty Nymph" and "The Naughty Knave", and just for fun those could be placed in the Bards College as new books.

The tale(s) should be fairly short (as most books in the game are), and can be in the form of a short story, lyrics, poem, limerick, or an act from a play (see The Lusty Argonian Maid).  It must be 100% lore friendly, and not plagiarized (borrowing an idea is fine).  The content should be light-hearted and bawdy: comical or humorous and sexual in theme.

9 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

In regard to the naked walk, would people be interested in seeing that used elsewhere?  Like a long naked walk to the Blue Palace?

Uhmm, no, not really - because I don't get it. I am forced to stay naked 24/7, so accompanying Mistress is just the thing I always do. Only difference is, that she decides where we will go.

The nudity rule in a city is cumbersome from time to time - vampire attacks tend to happen in inhabited areas, and being zapped for wearing armour hurts even more than taking hits. I don't care if guards die in defending the town, but urarmed citizens dying because I cannot help them feels bad.

City boundaries are weird, too. In DFC you can toggle to get notified on a change of location (if you're wondering why gold control has you down to zero. again.) - the cities begin before you even see them, but there's a patch of wilderness between Honnigbrew Meadery and Whiterun stables. And being forced to nudity in 'inhabited areas' has weird effects, when you are in the middle of the woods. "Oh, there seems to be some ramshackle shack between the trees. Pity the bear doesn't know!"

I agree that it's good to be cautious with the Tomb Raider event. When playing a submissive character I level up quite slowly, Mistress sucks at fighting real battles, so I like having at least a chance to survive the boss battle with the easiest of bosses.

3 hours ago, GlockMat said:

You get if you powerlevel enchanting or smithing in 5 minutes, and If you really wants the content just console some EXP, or shit ton iron and leather, and you know, daggers galore, other than that, this is weird, I got lvl 15 before I climbed to the throat of the world...

How do you powerlevel enchanting? Always takes me ages...

For playing a high level submissive character - that didn't work for me. Tried it with my lvl 80+ champion of everything char and stopped after maybe an hour, because it just felt weird. I eat the heart of a dragon before I even draw a weapon, I bare-handedly beat up giants when they look at me in a funny way, and all of a sudden I lick someone's boots? I get raped by what? Bandits? They wouldn't last a second, I can't roleplay being that docile.

On the other hand, I <i>am</i> playing a submissive character these days, and I don't even wear Laura's chastity belt, because I have no option to ask Mistress if she allows me to wear someone else's belt. That's roleplaying, I try that even in Skyrim.

12 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

While I was thinking about that, I decided to repackage the new city event I'm working on and use the same core as another event in a different city.  Two events for (hopefully) not that much extra work, just presented differently, and if players rarely travel to one of those cities then at least they will get to see it.

The naked walk is boring period as is licking boots, dress in Solitude. When they become repetitive it adds totally to the boring narrative.  What these style player slavery mods need is a more Roman style slavery of accomplishment for the master rather than the toy with and fetch style that these mods utilize now. The Roman style of training and using the slaves skillset for advancement politically, socially, and economically could create story lines that would advance mods to the next level and still be able to utilize the toy with and fetch since that is easier to accomplish than adventure style missions. The sex slave would be utilized for rising politically, socially, and economically by acquiring property, sexual favors, assassination,  theft, party favor, interacting with local thieves and bandits, etc. Eventually getting the master in favor to the jarl of each city and or the power behind the throne.

It would be a huge task but the mod author who accomplished this would make mod history.

7 hours ago, GlockMat said:

I know how to get levels fast but i intentionally often ignore alchemy, enchanting and smithing. Leveling them is very boring and with those skills all the money problems are forever gone... Craft just a couple potions and boom you're a millionaire, it makes lots of mods redundant and i don't want to be a powerful dragonborn.

Actually i use Uncapper to reduce exp gained from those professions too, on the other hand i buff conjuration, gain carryweight from stamina stat etc... minor things.

9 hours ago, CaptainJ03 said:

The nudity rule in a city is cumbersome from time to time

It is, especially (as you noted) with weird irregularities for city and town boundaries.  I recommend setting the rule to Home Only.  I'm going to change default to Home Only (it won't affect ongoing games) so players will have to opt in to more burdensome rules.  The system in "Resubmission" is actually a lot better than in the original mod, which was not configurable and based just on score.

10 hours ago, CaptainJ03 said:

I don't care if guards die in defending the town, but urarmed citizens dying because I cannot help them feels bad.

And you can lose useful citizens.  I use Run For Your Lives so they run for safety.

10 hours ago, CaptainJ03 said:

For playing a high level submissive character - that didn't work for me. Tried it with my lvl 80+ champion of everything char and stopped after maybe an hour, because it just felt weird.

I agree.  Players have to mentally justify their character's submissiveness, and that's hard if you're more powerful than a daedric prince.  The game is fundamentally very easy, so mods and voluntary rules are needed to maintain the challenge and keep it interesting.  It's easy then to play a submissive character. 

7 hours ago, Zaflis said:

Actually i use Uncapper to reduce exp gained from those professions too

I was very happy the day that I read that the Uncapper can be used to cap skills.  Besides slowing or speeding progression, I can use it to cap advancement in things I don't think my character would have aptitude for.  Why should my warrior be able to level up magic as fast and as far as a mage?  Yet frequent use of healing spells was doing that for Restoration.  Using Uncapper, my warrior simply can't take any magic skill very far.  My character's skills stay focused, levels are gained more slowly, and overall level is limited.  It's easy to play a submissive when you're not a demigod.

7 hours ago, BigOnes69 said:

What these style player slavery mods need is a more Roman style slavery of accomplishment for the master rather than the toy with and fetch style that these mods utilize now.

That's true, but sadly the more involved these things become, the harder they are to build, test, and fix.  If they get narrowly focused on a particular goal, they might not even appeal to some players and go unused.  So, unfortunately, the simpler tasks is what mods (including this one) tend to offer.  Seducing the jarl and/or the steward or member of the court for some sort of political gain could be interesting, but unless it somehow builds toward a goal, it would just be another "go fuck that guy" task.

16 hours ago, Moacir Jr said:

And now this... Please help me... The options in the dialog are gone... Either mistress or any other dialog of the submissive lola is not showing in dialog... man... and is a new game, started with another life mod.

Below my list of mod... thanks for help me... 

Reveal hidden contents

GameMode=SkyrimSE

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
Lanterns Of Skyrim - All In One - Main.esm=1
Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp=1
SexLab.esm=1
Devious Devices - Assets.esm=1
SexLabAroused.esm=1
ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1
Devious Devices - Integration.esm=1
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm=1
ApachiiHair.esm=1
ApachiiHairFemales.esm=1
Heels Sound.esm=1
PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest.esm=1
SexLab - Sexual Fame [SLSF].esm=1
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm=1
AHZmoreHUDInventory.esl=1
paradise_halls.esm=0
CreatureFramework.esm=1
Amputator.esm=1
SkyUI_SE.esp=1
Immersive Wenches.esp=1
SLAL_ProxyAnimObjects.esp=1
SLAL_SHanimAnimObj.esp=1
FNIS.esp=1
SLAnimLoader.esp=1
SexLabSquirtSSE.esp=1
Luxury Collection.esp=1
ERF - Succubus - PSQ Addon.esp=1
BD Armor and clothes replacer.esp=1
[Zynx][Melodic] After School.esp=1
Schlongs of SkyrimSE - Light.esp=1
Teleport - Instant Fast Travel.esp=0
UIExtensions.esp=1
AddItemMenuSE.esp=1
AnotherVampireLeatherArmor.esp=1
icepenguinworldmapclassic.esp=1
Whistle.esp=1
AMatterOfTime.esp=1
MilkModNEW.esp=1
Devious Adventures.esp=1
Relationship Dialogue Overhaul.esp=1
SLPleasure.esp=1
SD Cages.esp=1
ImprovedRoads.esp=1
paradise_halls_SLExtension.esp=0
MilkMod_MilkPumpsFancy.esp=1
SexLab_Solutions.esp=1
Aldmeri Dominion Strengthened.esp=1
AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp=1
SimplyKnock.esp=1
SL Survival.esp=1
hydra_slavegirls.esp=0
Populated Lands Roads Paths Legendary.esp=1
animal_mansion.esp=1
sanguinesDebauchery.esp=1
SkyrimSewers.esp=1
Run For Your Lives.esp=1
Slaves of Tamriel.esp=1
Dovahkiins_Infamy.esp=1
zdd.esp=1
SexSlavesForVanillaBandits.esp=1
SexLabSkoomaWhore.esp=1
Hidden Hideouts of Skyrim City Edition - Merged.esp=1
MiasLair.esp=1
SexLab-AmorousAdventures.esp=1
Devious Cidhna.esp=1
TentaCave.esp=1
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp=1
Yashira.esp=1
ABBA.esp=1
Barefoot Footstep Extended.esp=1
CBBE.esp=1
DW.esp=1
BVFE.esp=1
FadeTattoos.esp=1
sr_FillHerUp.esp=1
GoToBed.esp=1
dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp=1
dD-Larger Splatter Size.esp=1
SexLabTools.esp=1
RaceMenuHH.esp=1
RapeTattoos.esp=1
Realistic Haircolors.esp=1
Revealing Ebony Nocturna.esp=1
SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp=1
Sexlab ABBA Voices.esp=1
SLACS.esp=1
ERF - Futanari CBBE - Equippable.esp=1
SOS - ERF - Futanari CBBE - Addon.esp=1
SlaveTats.esp=1
Spank That Ass.esp=1
ZAPFurniturePlacer.esp=1
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp=1
FNIS_PCEA2.esp=1
MilkModNEW HF.esp=1
MilkModNEW Sanbox.esp=1
MilkModNEW ZaZ Sanbox.esp=1
FNISSexyMove.esp=1
SOSRaceMenu.esp=1
RaceMenu.esp=1
RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp=1
XPMSE.esp=1
EBT - IC PATCH.esp=0
SLA Monitor Widget.esp=0
Emote.esp=1
zzEstrus.esp=1
MilkMod_BodyMorph_MCM.esp=1
SexLab Inflation Framework.esp=1
Quest Notes - Thalmor Agent.esp=1
MoreNastyCritters.esp=1
SexLab_Dialogues.esp=1
ShowersInInns.esp=1
DaedricCastle.esp=1
BooksOfDibella.esp=1
EggFactory.esp=1
ERF - Ceraph.esp=1
ERF - Succubus.esp=1
Azuriel.esp=1
SLSO.esp=1
ForcedMilkMaid.esp=1
SexualPersuasion.esp=1
SexLab Demanding Trainers.esp=1
SlaveTatsEventsBridge.esp=1
SD Cages Patch for Devious Devices & Luxury Lingerie Collection.esp=1
SD Cages Patch for Devious Devices.esp=1
SLSFFameComments.esp=1
AHZmoreHUD.esp=1
M2M_Animations_SE.esp=1
FGCumEffect.esp=0
SOS - ERF - Horse Penis Redux Addon (No Balls).esp=1
SOS - ERF - Horse Penis Redux Addon.esp=1
PsycheAnimationObjects.esp=1
SLAL_K4Anims.esp=1
NibblesAnimObjects.esp=1
PuppetMasterSwallow.esp=1
PuppetMaster.esp=1
SexLab Slave Mark.esp=1
DFLolaPatch.esp=1
3BBB.esp=1
Cumshot.esp=1
CumshotSL.esp=1
artt Lucky Stripes.esp=1
[COCO]Bikini Collection.esp=1
NCK30Obj.esp=1
paradise_halls_farengars_study.esp=0
Serana.esp=1
SimpleSlavery.esp=1
Nila_Follower.esp=1
iNeed.esp=0
The Amazing World of Bikini Armors REMASTERED.esp=1
TheAmazingWorldOfBikiniArmor.esp=0
SOS - Shop.esp=1
Prison.esp=1
TAWOBA REMASTERED Leveled List.esp=1
Deviously Enslaved.esp=1
submissivelola_est.esp=1
SexLabHorribleHarassment.esp=1
Sexual Vampire Feed.esp=1
MF_RadiantProstitution.esp=1
SexLab Eager NPCs.esp=1
SexLab Romance.esp=1
Jinxxed Followers - Sidney Dreadmore.esp=1
Nightgate Cabin.esp=1
Kauket_Follower.esp=1
Arabella_Follower.esp=1
Ariana_Follower.esp=1
Ayana_Follower.esp=1
SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp=1
TDF_AP_IndHookersPlug_In.esp=1
HentaiCreatures.esp=1
SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp=1
SLALAnimObj.esp=1
[Melodic] Hardcore.esp=1
Aradia Leather Outfit.esp=1
BodySearch.esp=1
JailRape.esp=1
dse-display-model.esp=1
Remodeled Armor.esp=1
00MarzRedguardHome.esp=1
My Home Is Your Home.esp=1
SL_Kidnapped_Redux.esp=1
My Home Is Your Home dialogue patch.esp=0
NewJewelleryGemsSSE.esp=1
NewmDragoNecklace2.esp=1
LadyKdCirclets.esp=1
SLSLolaPatch.esp=1
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp=1
pchsWartimes.esp=1
ImmerSlave.esp=1

PS: The last mods I am installed are 3:

Alternate Start - Live Another Life
Wartimes (for another life) <<<----- I used this for this new game
ImmerSlave (for another life)

Thanks a lot.

Moacir Jr.

@HexBolt8 any idea about this? I am programmer, not mods, another languages, and I tried see in the scripts, but i cant understand what is happening. If you need more information, please let me know.

Thanks and sorry for bother you...

11 hours ago, BigOnes69 said:

The naked walk is boring period as is licking boots, dress in Solitude. When they become repetitive it adds totally to the boring narrative.  What these style player slavery mods need is a more Roman style slavery of accomplishment for the master rather than the toy with and fetch style that these mods utilize now. The Roman style of training and using the slaves skillset for advancement politically, socially, and economically could create story lines that would advance mods to the next level and still be able to utilize the toy with and fetch since that is easier to accomplish than adventure style missions. The sex slave would be utilized for rising politically, socially, and economically by acquiring property, sexual favors, assassination,  theft, party favor, interacting with local thieves and bandits, etc. Eventually getting the master in favor to the jarl of each city and or the power behind the throne.

It would be a huge task but the mod author who accomplished this would make mod history.

if you dont mind porn level dialogue -> Slaverun Reloaded basically does exactly that. 

18 hours ago, Herowynne said:

I'm sorry to ask the obvious, but did you start the Submissive Lola quest in the MCM ? You won't get the dialogue option until the quest has been started.

Yes, i am colared, the quest are completed, and started que submissive lola quest... but the mistress dialoge or any other dialogue from submissive lola.... I Played so much this mod, all my saves, my players are submissived.. but now, i cant play, because the dialogues gone

Another thing, the mod is not working, any message are showing, and nothing happens... but the quest is active... I am afraid...