10 hours ago, justbob2 said:

After completing the quest, I did not get the dialog option to keep the tail.

This dialog option for you to ask about keeping the tail is "About this tail, I was wondering if I could, well, you know."  You won't see if you're not wearing a pony style tail or if you clicked too quickly through the equipping phase and the quest didn't register the tail choice (if that happens, the owner will say something about having had a nice tail for you but it's too bad that you can't wear it).

10 hours ago, justbob2 said:

Out of curiosity, which tails qualify as 'pony style? 

The ones that look a horse tail.  The choices that don't qualify are the basic plug (no visible "tail") and the chain & bell (not really a tail at all).

3 hours ago, cerebus300 said:

I am not exactly sure of this, but I vaguely remember that Solitude may not be one of the cities that are set for Pony Express.

That's not quite accurate.  The stable event won't happen in Solitude (the stable at Katla's Farm has no stable master and is distant), but the merchant and steward events will still occur.

6 hours ago, Tempy said:

was just checking if There was another immersive way to get the PC having some devices, without it being triggered by the current mods already available such as cursed loot.

I'd like to do more with devices in this mod, while keeping to philosophy that it shouldn't sidetrack your game for long, and trying not to conflict with bondage equipping mod like DCL and Devious Followers.  Devices for short games (like Pony Express) is always good.  Devices for a longer periods for punishment could also be fun, especially ones that don't much hamper combat.  But the focus is on the submissive relationship with the dom, with devices as supplements and spice for that.

3 hours ago, iggypop1 said:

Hi just read the requirements for this mod.....do i only need the DD assets........and not DDi or DDx?

You need them all.  The rope bondage and pony gear come from DDi and/or DDx.  They're fun.  I think it's worth the download and the couple extra mod slots.

1 hour ago, zhuguannan123 said:

thanks, I plan to continue using this mod but after making it reset, is there a quick way to get out of the enslavement? via console for example.

There's no simple command for that, but you should be able to talk your owner (the "Master?" or "Mistress?" option) and at the bottom of the list of things you can say, select "I don't want to be a slave anymore."  If you don't have any contract time to serve and if you haven't set a score threshold for being kept, the owner will end the enslavement.  After that, the mod is no longer doing anything.  If you can't get out of enslavement (maybe you have a long contract) you can use the Suspend option on the MCM Debug page.  The mod will still be running, but it won't make new demands and it won't enforce any rules that were already active.

So, the mistress I've chosen will often tell me she's had to pay a fee for me, leaving me with no dialogue options other than elipses. Sometimes this causes the dialogue menu not to go away. She's told me this several times when she's beckoned me and it's very confusing because I haven't been anywhere really. Not to mention, there's no option for me to try to pay her back? I'm not sure I understand why this is happening.

26 minutes ago, PoisonsDicku said:

So, the mistress I've chosen will often tell me she's had to pay a fee for me, leaving me with no dialogue options other than elipses. Sometimes this causes the dialogue menu not to go away. She's told me this several times when she's beckoned me and it's very confusing because I haven't been anywhere really. Not to mention, there's no option for me to try to pay her back? I'm not sure I understand why this is happening.

That line is from Devious Followers Continued, not this mod.  DFC is using blocking dialog to remind you that your follower paid a fine for you.  This mod is using blocking dialog to tell you what your owner wants you to do.  Only one blocking dialog can win, so you're seeing the line from DFC and not the one from here.

You should be able to click on the ellipsis to continue to this mod's dialog to find out what your owner wants.  If that doesn't work, or if you prefer not to see that kind of conflict, Herowynne has made patches for SE and instructions for LE here to make the DFC line non-blocking.

13 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

This dialog option for you to ask about keeping the tail is "About this tail, I was wondering if I could, well, you know."  You won't see if you're not wearing a pony style tail or if you clicked too quickly through the equipping phase and the quest didn't register the tail choice (if that happens, the owner will say something about having had a nice tail for you but it's too bad that you can't wear it).

The ones that look a horse tail.  The choices that don't qualify are the basic plug (no visible "tail") and the chain & bell (not really a tail at all).

That's not quite accurate.  The stable event won't happen in Solitude (the stable at Katla's Farm has no stable master and is distant), but the merchant and steward events will still occur.

I'd like to do more with devices in this mod, while keeping to philosophy that it shouldn't sidetrack your game for long, and trying not to conflict with bondage equipping mod like DCL and Devious Followers.  Devices for short games (like Pony Express) is always good.  Devices for a longer periods for punishment could also be fun, especially ones that don't much hamper combat.  But the focus is on the submissive relationship with the dom, with devices as supplements and spice for that.

I started another game from a different game save using an entirely different character.  Then I played with this mod active until the pc was very submissive.  I took my pc to Whiterun this time and triggered the pony quest from inside the Bannered Mare.  (I was very careful to wait for all the dialog.)  I still did not get any dialog about keeping the tail.  I'm waiting for and expecting the dialog option to trigger after completing the quest. Is that correct?  Could you possibly change the script to force the master to suggest you might want to keep the tail .. instead of having the pc ask for it?  This would fit even better if you chose a dialog option other than saying you liked the tail.  Your owner could say you need more training with the tail.

@justbob2, I took another look at this.  I'd had it working, and I'd tested it in various ways.  Then I made some changes at the end that seem to have caused the dialog for the tail not to work.  This was a week ago, but I think I was trying to handle the case where you might have already been wearing a pony tail (such as from a previous run) and it would be silly to have to keep asking to hold on to it each time.  If you knew how many hours have gone into this minor feature, you'd cringe.  Anyway, I see the problem, and I'll get a fix out later today.

7 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

That line is from Devious Followers Continued, not this mod.  DFC is using blocking dialog to remind you that your follower paid a fine for you.  This mod is using blocking dialog to tell you what your owner wants you to do.  Only one blocking dialog can win, so you're seeing the line from DFC and not the one from here.

You should be able to click on the ellipsis to continue to this mod's dialog to find out what your owner wants.  If that doesn't work, or if you prefer not to see that kind of conflict, Herowynne has made patches for SE and instructions for LE here to make the DFC line non-blocking.

I'd totally forgotten I still had DFC enabled. Thank you for the help!

3 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

@justbob2, I took another look at this.  I'd had it working, and I'd tested it in various ways.  Then I made some changes at the end that seem to have caused the dialog for the tail not to work.  This was a week ago, but I think I was trying to handle the case where you might have already been wearing a pony tail (such as from a previous run) and it would be silly to have to keep asking to hold on to it each time.  If you knew how many hours have gone into this minor feature, you'd cringe.  Anyway, I see the problem, and I'll get a fix out later today.

Thank you.  It's good to know I'm not doing something wrong.  I do appreciate the time and effort you've spent on this. We players ask for favors without an understanding of the work involved. If my new suggestions about triggering the pony tail dialog are too tedious, then don't worry about it.  Your mod is amazing enough as it is! 

Small fixes.

This patch requires version 1.1 to have already been installed.  Previous updates for 1.1 are included in this update.  You don't need earlier updates.

Edit:  Deleted obsolete patch.

Fixed:  Successfully completing the Adventuring Slave quest could (rarely) cause you to be zapped for no reason.
Fixed:  The option wasn't appearing to ask to keep the tail at the end of the Pony Express event.

8 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

Small fixes.

This patch requires version 1.1 to have already been installed.  Previous updates for 1.1 are included in this update.  You don't need earlier updates.

Submissive Lola Resubmission Patch - 7 Nov 2020.7z 1.96 MB · 35 downloads

Fixed:  Successfully completing the Adventuring Slave quest could (rarely) cause you to be zapped for no reason.
Fixed:  The option wasn't appearing to ask to keep the tail at the end of the Pony Express event.

I tested this new update and the pony quest tail dialog works for me now.  Thank you.

I had a strange glitch upon returning to the Bannered Mare after completing one of the pony quests.  I don't know if it is your mod, but thought I'd report it in case someone else sees the same issue.  For the record, I never saw this with any of the previous patches. When I entered the tavern, where I started the quest, the master was not there,  After looking around, I used the cheat to bring the master to the pc.  He did show up, but his inventory was empty.  It was as if the NPC was reset.  The dialog still worked, though.  I then went back to a save before the quest and restarted it.  It worked fine that time.  I suggest you just file this one as just a glitch on my computer if nobody else reports it.

Thanks again for making this mod and for all the patches.

52 minutes ago, cerebus300 said:

I'm finding that Simple Slavery NEVERY starts Lola. I'll try turning off all other options within SS and see if it works, but I think something is blocking it from working.

Cannot tell what SS does, but SS++ works fine with SLtR. Be aware that you need to set a buyer in the MCM of SLtR first.

Just had this tested today - I wanted to resubmit to my owner, but not via reading the book, but by a proper slave auction. So I've enabled DCL's rape, disabled ever other outcome but a SS++ Slave Auction, was sent to the cage area in the Riften Slave Market and got sold to Uthgerd the Unbroken. Perfect.

57 minutes ago, CaptainJ03 said:

Cannot tell what SS does, but SS++ works fine with SLtR. Be aware that you need to set a buyer in the MCM of SLtR first.

Just had this tested today - I wanted to resubmit to my owner, but not via reading the book, but by a proper slave auction. So I've enabled DCL's rape, disabled ever other outcome but a SS++ Slave Auction, was sent to the cage area in the Riften Slave Market and got sold to Uthgerd the Unbroken. Perfect.

Yeah, I have SS++, and I have a vanilla follower set as the buyer in SLtR (Jordis). I'm pretty sure that all settings are right. I'll turn everything off when I get a chance, and run through SS++ to see if I can get it to work. I also have Devious Followers Continued active and it always seems to send me there, and occasionally to the other options. I also notice that it doesn't send me to S.L.U.T.S. either, although it did initially. 

8 hours ago, misima said:

I need a strong hand to bla bla... A quest to start. But it looks like SD or Simple slavery using same. So how to start Lola and not start thous quests?

This mod has nothing to do with SD.  It can integrate with Simple Slavery, but only if you enable Submissive Lola as an enslavement outcome.  So unless you do that, you can just use the normal start without involving SS.  If you're asking how the normal start works, you probably have not looked at the Help page on the MCM.  You should do that.  The first topic there is "How do I start?"

Edit:  Deleted obsolete patch.

A new option on the Debug page lets you change your owner's title.
- Choose one that works after "my" and "your", or notifications will look odd ("Your Sir beckons to you").
- You're not limited to a single word, so "Lord and Master" would work.
- This is what YOU call your owner.  People will still refer to your "master" or "mistress".
- Your owner can still use the default title generically ("A good slave brings gifts to his mistress").
- The title will revert to the default if you switch owners or leave enslavement.