3 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

Look in the mod's Meshes\Devious\Lola_Esturk\ folder, the file Adding a custom collar.txt explains the process.  Or select the custom collar option in the MCM and follow the instructions.  Or just give yourself the collar you want with the console and wear it.  The mod recognizes any collar with the DD or Zaz collar keywords.

>The mod recognizes any collar with the DD or Zaz collar keywords.

Perfect, thanks.

FWIW, Lola just failed Confessions of a Slave because she had to confess to Gjalund Salt-Sage. It was the first time she'd ever spoken to him, so all he would talk about is travel to Solstheim.  Dialog options for Lola's quest would not appear.  I assume they would have if she actually traveled to Solstheim and spoke to him there, but she didn't want to take that trip at this time.  I was actually looking for an excuse to fail a quest, so it doesn't bother me, but I thought you might like to know.

42 minutes ago, PubliusNV said:

FWIW, Lola just failed Confessions of a Slave because she had to confess to Gjalund Salt-Sage.

Who was the other NPC you were told to confess to?  If necessary you can do both confessions to the other NPC for a slightly reduced reward and not fail.

8 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

Who was the other NPC you were told to confess to?  If necessary you can do both confessions to the other NPC for a slightly reduced reward and not fail.

It was one of the Khajiit merchants at their camp outside Windhelm. I was unaware you could do both confessions to one NPC, thanks for enlightening me.

8 hours ago, PubliusNV said:

I was unaware you could do both confessions to one NPC, thanks for enlightening me.

Yes, a lot of people seem to be unaware of that.  I'm adding a one-time pop-up message to the quest so that players will know.  Pop-up messages can be annoying, but it's a good way to get important information to the player and not too bad if only happens once.

A new event and several enhancements.

This patch requires version 1.1 to have already been installed.  Previous updates for 1.1 are included in this update.  You don't need earlier updates.

Edit:  Deleted obsolete patch.

New Event:  Tomb Raider
- It can start when your level is 15+, score is 20+, and you're not doing the prostitution quest.
- You will have a week to loot any boss chest that has gold in it (that should be all of them).
- You won't actually see the item your owner is looking for.  Looting the gold triggers success.
- A boss chest is the large ornate type typically guarded by a boss.
- Your reward is a free skill level increase (up to level 90).
- You choose the skill your owner can train you in on the Roleplay MCM page.
- The skill choice is not limited by your owner's own level in that skill.

A boss chest is solely defined by whether the chest has the BossContainer tag.  It can be guarded by a daedric prince and be packed full of artifacts, but if it doesn't have that tag, it doesn't count.  Skyrim has 335 boss chests (443 with DLC) so you shouldn't have trouble finding one.  Just don't wait until the last day and pin your hopes on the chest at the end of a multi-level dungeon, in case that particular one is missing the boss chest tag.

Pony Express
Added:  At the finish, you may ask to keep the tail if it's a pony style tail.
Changed:  Slightly different dialog at startup if you're already wearing a pony style tail.
Changed:  People will only react to your tail if it's a pony style one (not the chain or the basic plug).
Fixed:  The stack of notes on the ground will no longer appear at the start of the quest.

Confessions of a Slave
Added:  When you start the quest, a pop-up message will explain that you can say both confessions to the same person if you have to.  You will only see this message once (it might repeat if you get a new owner).

General
Changed:  Zaps during combat (such as friendly fire punishment) are half strength and will not reduce health below 100.

Unarmed Damage Buff (MCM rule "Buff unarmed in heavy restraints")
- I reworked the implementation of this rule.  If you still want the buff, you MUST toggle it off and back on in the MCM.
- I'm not certain that it actually worked before, but now it does.
- This is now a constant effect rather than a collar enchantment.
- You can now have it regardless of the collar you're wearing.
- If you wish, you can now micromanage the effect with the MCM instead of having it always on.
- The rule now defaults to off.

What is this buff, and why did I change it?

Spoiler

I think it's overpowered, but that's personal preference.  I have not changed what it does, only how it's implemented, and I made sure that it really works (I don't think it did before).

If enabled, then when you're wearing "heavy bondage" (like a yoke) or wrist restraints, you do an extra 9 to 45 points of unarmed damage on top of the base amount (Skyrim's default is 4 for non Khajiit).  That's in addition to the benefits of the optional Bound Combat Perks offered by Devious Devices.  Should you really be that strong after being locked in a yoke?  You decide.

There's no script; it just uses Skyrim's spell conditions to test your level and whether you're wearing heavy bondage or wrist devices.  Skyrim does those checks every second, and it was doing so even if you had the rule turned off, because that toggle didn't skip the condition checking.  It did this every single second that you were wearing one of the mod's Slave Collars.  The load shouldn't have been noticeable (lots of mods use this technique) but it was inefficient and unnecessary.

I just removed the collar enchantment and made it a constant-effect spell that you can enable in the MCM.  This way, you can have it with any collar.  The spell does the same condition checking every second that the old enchantment did.  If you have it turned off, there's no condition checking.

Advantages:

- It can be used with any collar, since it's no longer an enchantment.

- It works when it's supposed to.

- Turning off the buff now turns off the condition checking every second.

- You can leave the option turned off until you're in a situation where you might want it.

1 hour ago, just_Gina said:

Speaking of buffs, does Lola make the Master become un-killable?

No, but he will live on in your heart.

Your owner does get a short-term invigoration (stamina buff) if you ask for a whipping, and your owner gains some arousal from that.

5 minutes ago, PubliusNV said:

Under what circumstances is the heavy bondage employed? Perhaps my Lola is too submissive to have seen it so far.

Only for the Time to Relax event, when you're overburdened.  The unarmed buff was added by MrEsturk.  I'm guessing that the intent is to help regardless of how the player ends up in heavy bondage or wrist restraints.

I'm on your latest patch (today's) which if I recall correctly has a fix for the blocking dialog problem. Yet every once in a while, after completing a quest (like Adventuring Slave), Mistress's dialog line complementing Lola on completing the quest comes up, then is immediately followed by an impatient demand to perform some action that apparently was requested without any visible dialog line. In the most recent case, Lola paid Mistress to complete Adventuring Slave, then Mistress started zapping her for not completing something fast enough. It wasn't until a couple of zaps later that Lola's dialog option to comply with the order came up, and it became apparent that it was the strip and bend over action that had been ordered but never seen.

@PubliusNV, thanks, I see what's doing that.  Dating back to the original mod, the Adventuring Slave quest has a chance to end with the "anal exam", presumably to check that you're not hiding more gold.  That kicks off another force greeting to start the exam.  I don't think this adds anything to the experience, and the exam is already one of the trick events, so I'm going to just disable that possible outcome for Adventuring Slave.  I think the mod offers plenty of other opportunities for humiliation now.  ?

Soo, haven't had time yet to play with the new patch, looking very much forward to it, because dungeon delving is something I mostly avoid playing Lola.

As I am someone who constantly nags about small bugs (I still get zapped taking a pee or having sex with Mistress) I wanted to say Thank You for constantly updating and keeping this mod fresh and alive.

About the unarmed buff: I really do like like them. Yesterday I was stumbling through the wild with a straightjacket on, but had two followers in tow, so I didn't worry much as we were attacked by three Ice Wraiths. Uhmm, I should have worried, Mistress went down instantly, the other follower didn't last much longer and I actuallay managed to kill two of them with high kicks. Still had to run away from the last, bc a trap gagged me. ?

There had been a short discussion about cages while I was absent, so a late remark to that: I hate them.

In that pink shop I had to do some chores, got bored and rebelled, so I got locked in a yoke and then into a cage for far too long. I went to make a cuppa, checked Instagram on my smartphone, started playing sudoku while in reality I wanted to play Skyrim but couldn't. Uninstalled that mod and didn't shed a tear.

On the other hand, the Trophy Slave miniquest in this mod has me helplessly displayed at the Slave Market in Riften. Although I couldn't do anything myself, there was a scene going on, Mistress discussing with the bidders and bragging about what a good slut I am. I actually liked that a lot! :classic_blush:

20 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

A new event and several enhancements.

This patch requires version 1.1 to have already been installed.  Previous updates for 1.1 are included in this update.  You don't need earlier updates.

Submissive Lola Resubmission Patch - 4 Nov 2020.7z 1.95 MB · 73 downloads

New Event:  Tomb Raider
- It can start when your level is 15+, score is 20+, and you're not doing the prostitution quest.
- You will have a week to loot any boss chest that has gold in it (that should be all of them).
- You won't actually see the item your owner is looking for.  Looting the gold triggers success.
- A boss chest is the large ornate type typically guarded by a boss.
- Your reward is a free skill level increase (up to level 90).
- You choose the skill your owner can train you in on the Roleplay MCM page.
- The skill choice is not limited by your owner's own level in that skill.

A boss chest is solely defined by whether the chest has the BossContainer tag.  It can be guarded by a daedric prince and be packed full of artifacts, but if it doesn't have that tag, it doesn't count.  Skyrim has 335 boss chests (443 with DLC) so you shouldn't have trouble finding one.  Just don't wait until the last day and pin your hopes on the chest at the end of a multi-level dungeon, in case that particular one is missing the boss chest tag.

Pony Express
Added:  At the finish, you may ask to keep the tail if it's a pony style tail.
Changed:  Slightly different dialog at startup if you're already wearing a pony style tail.
Changed:  People will only react to your tail if it's a pony style one (not the chain or the basic plug).
Fixed:  The stack of notes on the ground will no longer appear at the start of the quest.

Confessions of a Slave
Added:  When you start the quest, a pop-up message will explain that you can say both confessions to the same person if you have to.  You will only see this message once (it might repeat if you get a new owner).

General
Changed:  Zaps during combat (such as friendly fire punishment) are half strength and will not reduce health below 100.

Unarmed Damage Buff (MCM rule "Buff unarmed in heavy restraints")
- I reworked the implementation of this rule.  If you still want the buff, you MUST toggle it off and back on in the MCM.
- I'm not certain that it actually worked before, but now it does.
- This is now a constant effect rather than a collar enchantment.
- You can now have it regardless of the collar you're wearing.
- If you wish, you can now micromanage the effect with the MCM instead of having it always on.
- The rule now defaults to off.

What is this buff, and why did I change it?

Reveal hidden contents

I think it's overpowered, but that's personal preference.  I have not changed what it does, only how it's implemented, and I made sure that it really works (I don't think it did before).

If enabled, then when you're wearing "heavy bondage" (like a yoke) or wrist restraints, you do an extra 9 to 45 points of unarmed damage on top of the base amount (Skyrim's default is 4 for non Khajiit).  That's in addition to the benefits of the optional Bound Combat Perks offered by Devious Devices.  Should you really be that strong after being locked in a yoke?  You decide.

There's no script; it just uses Skyrim's spell conditions to test your level and whether you're wearing heavy bondage or wrist devices.  Skyrim does those checks every second, and it was doing so even if you had the rule turned off, because that toggle didn't skip the condition checking.  It did this every single second that you were wearing one of the mod's Slave Collars.  The load shouldn't have been noticeable (lots of mods use this technique) but it was inefficient and unnecessary.

I just removed the collar enchantment and made it a constant-effect spell that you can enable in the MCM.  This way, you can have it with any collar.  The spell does the same condition checking every second that the old enchantment did.  If you have it turned off, there's no condition checking.

Advantages:

- It can be used with any collar, since it's no longer an enchantment.

- It works when it's supposed to.

- Turning off the buff now turns off the condition checking every second.

- You can leave the option turned off until you're in a situation where you might want it.

The Pony Express changes are exactly what I was hoping for. Love the pony tail!  Thank you!

New possible problem. While inside Dragonsreach, Mistress decided to play Lights Out, so Lola was equipped with the blindfold. On exiting Dragonsreach, Mistress decided to do the Whiterun Walk. As Lola dutifully followed Mistress to the Bannered Mare she was constantly shocked. There were no messages indicating what she was doing wrong. At first I thought that maybe the mod thought she was off the desired path, since she was starting from Dragonsreach rather than the main gate. But then it occurred to me that she might be getting zapped because she wasn't totally nude, because she was wearing the blindfold. There was no significant loss of submissiveness, she started the walk with a score of over 90 and ended it the same.

30 minutes ago, PubliusNV said:

As Lola dutifully followed Mistress to the Bannered Mare she was constantly shocked.

Blindfolds (and other devious devices) are okay.  They don't have the clothing or armor keywords that would result in a rule violation.  But not staying close to your owner will get you zapped.

1 hour ago, HexBolt8 said:

But not staying close to your owner will get you zapped.

That's the point. She was staying as close as she had every other time she'd done the walk (which all started from the front gate).

Edit: I just realized that she might have been wearing a circlet that's hidden by her hair. I've noticed that it doesn't always get stripped when it should, and although I couldn't see it during that march it might have been there. Unfortunately the autosave that I used to reproduce it has now been over written, so I can't check it.  Please disregard unless I can reproduce it and report back here.

Looking at your screenshots, I see that the PC has arms and leg devices outside the areas it triggers (Fashion and Pony in their respective city). Is there a trigger that makes them keep the restrains outside the city? Or it is just by choice? Couldn’t find any event that makes her keep the restrains while walking the wilds.

I loaded the newest update (4 Nov) and used the console  to start the Pony Express quest.  I made sure I was in a tavern in a major city (Solitude) and the time was between 8:00 am and 4:00 pm. ( I did not change the default tail from 'lush').  After completing the quest, I did not get the dialog option to keep the tail.  Are there any requirements I overlooked?  Is the chance for the dialog random, or have specific dependencies? Do I need a clean save, where I hadn't had a previous version loaded?

Out of curiosity, which tails qualify as 'pony style? 

2 hours ago, Tempy said:

Looking at your screenshots, I see that the PC has arms and leg devices outside the areas it triggers (Fashion and Pony in their respective city). Is there a trigger that makes them keep the restrains outside the city? Or it is just by choice? Couldn’t find any event that makes her keep the restrains while walking the wilds.

Not sure which screenshots you refer to. The ones on the file download page? Those don't seem to reflect the curent mod-and-patches status.

Fashion Slave now force-unequips the gear once you leave the city walls. That was implemented after one of my countless complaints of things not working ?

Pony Express is not included in those screenshots, the submissive char just likes to wear a pony tail. (Haven't seen the red one yet, but other varieties come with the DD framework)

There is always the possibility to wear DD items that aren't added on PC by this mod, but by other mods like Laura's Bondage Shop or Deviously Cursed Loot. If you just want to add some gear on your character, try  Add Item Menu over on Nexus.

2 hours ago, CaptainJ03 said:

Not sure which screenshots you refer to. The ones on the file download page? Those don't seem to reflect the curent mod-and-patches status.

Fashion Slave now force-unequips the gear once you leave the city walls. That was implemented after one of my countless complaints of things not working ?

Pony Express is not included in those screenshots, the submissive char just likes to wear a pony tail. (Haven't seen the red one yet, but other varieties come with the DD framework)

There is always the possibility to wear DD items that aren't added on PC by this mod, but by other mods like Laura's Bondage Shop or Deviously Cursed Loot. If you just want to add some gear on your character, try  Add Item Menu over on Nexus.

Hehe, nah was just checking if There was another immersive way to get the PC having some devices, without it being triggered by the current mods already available such as cursed loot. (That mod has already been disected in every possible way) ? 

6 hours ago, justbob2 said:

I loaded the newest update (4 Nov) and used the console  to start the Pony Express quest.  I made sure I was in a tavern in a major city (Solitude) and the time was between 8:00 am and 4:00 pm. ( I did not change the default tail from 'lush').  After completing the quest, I did not get the dialog option to keep the tail.  Are there any requirements I overlooked?  Is the chance for the dialog random, or have specific dependencies? Do I need a clean save, where I hadn't had a previous version loaded?

Out of curiosity, which tails qualify as 'pony style? 

I am not exactly sure of this, but I vaguely remember that Solitude may not be one of the cities that are set for Pony Express. I think it is because time might be an issue because the stables are a bit far away from the city. I could be wrong about this, but if I'm correct that might explain why the force start didn't fully resolve the way that it should.

3 minutes ago, cerebus300 said:

I am not exactly sure of this, but I vaguely remember that Solitude may not be one of the cities that are set for Pony Express. I think it is because time might be an issue because the stables are a bit far away from the city. I could be wrong about this, but if I'm correct that might explain why the force start didn't fully resolve the way that it should.

OK. I'll try it in Whiterun, then.  Thanks for the tip.