I'm deleting the post. I don't want to come here and look like I'm complaining. I initially thought the mod would be compatible with DD but not require it so I thought the missing master warning was just an issue in the plugin. But since I see that it is working as intended, there was no need to report it.

7 minutes ago, bishlapped said:

Loading the mod in MO2, It's showing this under Notifications.

The masters for some plugins (esp/esl/esm) are not enabled.
The game will crash unless you install and enable the following plugins:

Master

Required By

Devious Devices - Assets.esm

submissivelola_est.esp

Devious Devices - Expansion.esm

submissivelola_est.esp

Devious Devices - Integration.esm

submissivelola_est.esp

And CTDs 

Do you have the mentioned mods installed?

1 hour ago, bishlapped said:

I'm deleting the post. I don't want to come here and look like I'm complaining. I initially thought the mod would be compatible with DD but not require it so I thought the missing master warning was just an issue in the plugin. But since I see that it is working as intended, there was no need to report it.

I would have made it soft support if possible. But due to the way Skyrim uses keywords and other issues that would have been exceptionally difficult, if not impossible.

If it makes you feel any better most of the DDs used in this mod don't use the script heavy lock on effects. They function closer to Zaz devices. You can remove them whenever you please, but your dom might have a problem with that if (s)he was currently ordering you to wear one...

Just a head's up I will probably be updating the mod's description A LOT in the next few days. Which counts as an "update" on this site. So if you see the mod's been updated it probably wasn't. I probably just added new revisions to the description.

Arghs, was typing in the wrong topic >.<

GZ again to the beta! ?

If we are drinking already:

"I've including an optional mod of my own for this effect. "

What does it do? Makes the owner drunk?

Like iNeed or NFF, they cause followers (or HSG sometimes if an idle gets stuck on them ?) to walk around like drunktards ?

5 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

If we are drinking already:

"I've including an optional mod of my own for this effect. "

What does it do? Makes the owner drunk?

Like iNeed or NFF, they cause followers (or HSG sometimes if an idle gets stuck on them ?) to walk around like drunktards ?

The optional mod replaces the effects of the vanilla Skyrim alcohol items with much better healing/buffs but also has the side effect of blurred vision and drunken stumbling. Since the Dom has a habit of demanding alcohol or even flat out stealing it from the player (s)he will be effected. (S)he actually consumes any drinks you bring to her/him now, stat effects and all.

Guest AthenaESIV

Awesome to see this mod, look forward to how it develops!

As an alternative to Radiant Prostitution, would you consider also integrating TDF Prostition? The dance feature would work really well with a mod like this...

Skyrim SE remarks:

SubmissiveLolaEsturk_08 does not need conversion. There are no included animations or Meshes. Even the MCM looks good.

EsturkBooze includes a BSA. This kills the SE game engine with no logs or traces. Game just fails to start. Recommendation: Ditch the BSA. Then it will probably work on SE.

This is not to say Skyrim SE will have no bugs. But chances are good the same bug is present in LE.

Sounds great! :classic_smile:

I knew the old mod, but unfortunately it was never updated again.

At what point in time are the devices connected to Lola?

A few more Devious Devices wouldn't be bad.

There is also something wrong with the dialogues.
With the gag in your mouth you can only say Fuck You and no idea how it comes to that.

The dance scenes are also a bit short, after 5 seconds it immediately leads to sex with the Mistress.
and as i said, i actually don't get any new dialogues, always the same.. :classic_huh:

24 minutes ago, RenFL said:

Sounds really good. How does this compare to devious followers? It sounds more light weight in terms of event severity, but I never played the original so idk what to expect here.

You have to try it, but I don't think that this mod is a conflict with Devious Followers.
The only problem will be the collar you always have to wear.

i try it on SE. The Worst case is that it doesn't run properly. First try will be just taking this mod without any modification.

So far it's basically working, only the Task Assignment looks a little bit unstable. Is it the same Task assignment as it was in the old Lola Version?

First thing i noticed: There are Script Source Files missing (at least 3 SF_*.psc files)

@MrEsturk can you shortly darft how the Task Assignment is working?

As far as i understood it: There is atime base Questvar for showing the kneel Dialog. After a short time of kneeling in a scene file the Task is triggered, I cant check this right now, because the Source Files are not in the zip.

In the old Version i think it triggered a StoryManager Event for the selection.

The next step should be a forcegreed which is telling the Player the task -> (this at least is for me not working in a stable state)

SE related:

Kneeling and task assignment seems to be working for me. Usually get ale...

Biggest issue for me is Master seems stuck in a pose with whips in hand. Does not fight, but travels by sliding. Talks OK.

Definitely will need the .psc files.

tbh i'm not sure if these are SE related issues or general issues. but i'm pretty sure we can make this mod SE  fully functional without to much efforts after the first impression.

for the stuck animation i think a simple 'reset' should do the trick for the follower.

@fred200 is the Force Greet working for you or do you need to talk to the follower?

In general i think it makes sense to have a seperate SE version (for example with predefault disabled Name Change. it doens't add to much and it destroys the "Load File Structure" of the SE main menu)

Also tried this a little bit on SE, with no modifications except packing folders into BSA (which I think can cause problems with some ported mods ?did that accidentally). Things worked fine I think, Kneeling and task assignement work fine, got force greeted by dom after kneeling every time except one, when she was standing up from the bench in tavern or something like that - can't remember the exact situation. Mostly got shocks as a "task"...

2 hours ago, coffeeink said:

tbh i'm not sure if these are SE related issues or general issues. but i'm pretty sure we can make this mod SE  fully functional without to much efforts after the first impression.

for the stuck animation i think a simple 'reset' should do the trick for the follower.

@fred200 is the Force Greet working for you or do you need to talk to the follower?

In general i think it makes sense to have a seperate SE version (for example with predefault disabled Name Change. it doens't add to much and it destroys the "Load File Structure" of the SE main menu)

What are the circumstances of the force greet? I get talked to after kneeling - but not sure that is a force greet.