6 hours ago, shiagwen said:

SL has some further features that are not used  by every modder.  client counting in diary, use nearby bed, etc. how familiar are you with those ?  Imagine RP would not have them, could you add them and would that be much work ?    ( Including approaching clients, which isnt a featurre of SL, but one of RP )

IIRC RP also has a client count, cannot speak for approaches, as they don't count in RP or Lola. Often SL diary and RP client counts differ due to the fact that RP only tracks its own, and SL tracks RP as well as a couple, but not all, others. Don't know about beds as i never use them, too un-immersive when positioned with head through headboards. 

28 minutes ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

Just wanted to report that for the lasst few versions, I've continued having the master grow impatient and then zap me even if I talked to them.  Seems to happen every time.

Sometimes the force greeting doesn't terminate when it should.  I've seen it once, but that wasn't enough to pin down when it occurs.

The impatient-owner script updates every 12 seconds.  If you're talking to your owner when it updates, it will stop.  However, if you talk to your owner and exit dialog before the next update, it will keep going.  I will enable a notification message when it updates and shuts itself down, so you'll know it's okay to exit the conversation.

A few small improvements.

This patch requires version 1.1 to have already been installed.  Previous updates for 1.1 are included in this update.  You don't need earlier updates.

Edit:  Deleted obsolete patch.

Run Lola Run
- Owner now (silently) compensates you for your expenses if you complete your task, up to 50 gold.
- Owner is now tagged as the quest objective, in case you get lost or the owner wanders off.

Added:  New "Kept below this submission score" setting, so you have to try to do your part.  Defaults to 0.
Changed:  Shoe cleaning will no longer be triggered by entering Castle Dour.
Changed:  Score decay scaling is now enabled by default.
Changed:  Enabled a notification when the impatient-owner script forces itself to shut down. * 

* The impatient-owner script updates every 12 seconds.  If it doesn't stop when it should but you're talking to your owner when it updates, it will stop.  However, if you talk to your owner and exit dialog before the next update, it will keep going.  If you're having trouble, stay in conversation until you see the message that it's stopping.  Obviously this won't work with mods that stop time while you're in a conversation.

@HexBolt8

Sorry about my English. Computer translation. 
How do you like this idea about ponygirl:
You and your Mistress walk for a long time across the wasteland(GetCurrentLocation()==none) 2 or more CELLS (for example, to another city).
The Mistress gets tired of it, she harnesses the heroine to the cart, sits down there and you can move on.
When you arrive at the right place, you help her, and she frees you.
If you try to deceive her (again in a long time in the wasteland), she punishes, and demands to take her to some city on vacation(not necessarily near)

I like Mike's idea above. ^

I would love some interaction with cages, if that is possible. Maybe when Mistress wants a break from her slave she locks her in the cage for a period of game time. Could be good if she wants to sleep and doesn't want you running off. Player may need to sleep and pass time before the cage unlocks.  It would be great with the addition of Sanguine's Debauchery Cages, as it places one on the front porch of most Inns (works for both LE and SE). I know you don't want your mod dependent on other mods, but it could work without this as well, just adds to the possibilities. 

Thank you for the ideas for events.  Ideas are always welcome.  Even if they don't get used in that form, they can inspire a concept for something else that's really fun.

Carts are tricky.  You're probably thinking about the pony girl carts in SLUTS, a mod that I enjoy.  Those carts don't work well for many people.  My understanding is that they are actually implemented as a "tail" on the player character.  Getting a follower to ride on your tail is a challenge.  There have been concept demos of things like that, but I don't think it was anything solid.  I'd like to stay away from carts.  They're fun, but they have so many technical problems.

Cages have the problem with staying interesting.  It's no fun being locked in a tiny cell with nothing to do.  And the longer you're inside, the more difficult it will be to fulfill your daily quota for offering service.  Laura's Bondage Shop handled this well by having a scene play while you're in the cell.  That gives you something interesting to watch.  The author of that mod has stated over & over that locking the player in a cage will get boring quickly.  I agree.  If you had something to do in the cage, or a scene to watch, then a cage could be interesting.

I appreciate the suggestions.  I just can't think of a way to fit them into the mod that would work reliably, and not risk the player getting bored.

Carts - "Shout like a virgin" :

1 quest-to carry the goddess (though it is not clear where)

2 - repeated quest - to save the girl and take her to the shelter. And like people do not complain about errors(or I did not notice)

interesting things can happen while sleeping outside the house

Anyway, a cart is a terrible thing. I killed a bear once, but I didn't count wolves or foxes. On average-1 time in two trips someone will run over, not on purpose.

I've been enjoying this mod for just over 6 in-game days, and now my PC is no longer getting demands from her mistress. Is this because the contract expired (the MCM says 0 days left)? I've gotten a message that she's failed to satisfy her mistress for the last day, how can she do that if her mistress isn't making any demands? I guess requesting spanking and/or sex might do it, but unless there's another dialog option I haven't tried yet that's about all I see. Thanks for any response.

42 minutes ago, PubliusNV said:

I've been enjoying this mod for just over 6 in-game days, and now my PC is no longer getting demands from her mistress. Is this because the contract expired (the MCM says 0 days left)? I've gotten a message that she's failed to satisfy her mistress for the last day, how can she do that if her mistress isn't making any demands? I guess requesting spanking and/or sex might do it, but unless there's another dialog option I haven't tried yet that's about all I see. Thanks for any response.

I'm glad that you're enjoying the mod!  Answering your questions in reverse order, you meet your quota for offering service by selecting the "May I be of service" dialog when you speak to your Mistress.  Time must pass before you may offer service again, configured on the main MCM page.  By default it's around 2 game hours.  It's intentional that you're not shown your progress on offering service.  If you can't remember, or you set a random amount, you'll have to keep offering service like a good slave, potentially well beyond the required amount, or risk punishment.

Demands come in two forms, location and periodic.  Location-based demands are the ones like Run Lola Run, and shoe cleaning when entering a palace.  They occur because you entered a type of location and the required conditions were met.  These demands have cooldowns.

Periodic demands can occur about a game hour (at default settings) past the point where you could have offered service.  Your Mistress grows impatient because you haven't offered service, and demands something (or does something, like zapping you).  Demands do not count toward fulfilling your service quota.  A good slave anticipates Mistress' desires and doesn't have to be told.

Contract term has nothing to do with demands or offering service.  If contract time is zero, that just means that you may ask to end your enslavement, assuming that you haven't set conditions in the MCM for min or max score to be able to leave.  (If your contract is done and you are free to leave, you can ask to extend it in exchange for gold or a small score increase.  Don't mess around with asking to leave and then change your mind.  That's a touchy subject for Mistress.  Either end enslavement, accept a gold-for-contract deal, or wait several hours before asking about this again.)

It's unlikely (though possible) that the mod thinks you're performing a "blocking" event when you're not.  Blocking events are the timed or short term ones (Whiterun walk or Run Lola Run).  While they're active, you won't get any new demands.  Check the MCM Debug page.  There's an option to unblock events if they are blocked and if you're sure you're not doing one of those events.  It's also possible that you clicked the Suspend option by mistake (I did that once).

Hello after the last update lola is walking slowly and i hear horse hoofs when i walk yet the pony express quest is not in progress. I stopped all current annimation in SL and suspended all Events in SLtR but nothing helped. And also the unblock Events box in SLtR is grayed out.
is there a solution or do i have to start a new game again? Anyway thank you again to HexBolt for all the work done

10 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

Thank you for the ideas for events.  Ideas are always welcome.  Even if they don't get used in that form, they can inspire a concept for something else that's really fun.

Carts are tricky.  You're probably thinking about the pony girl carts in SLUTS, a mod that I enjoy.  Those carts don't work well for many people.  My understanding is that they are actually implemented as a "tail" on the player character.  Getting a follower to ride on your tail is a challenge.  There have been concept demos of things like that, but I don't think it was anything solid.  I'd like to stay away from carts.  They're fun, but they have so many technical problems.

Cages have the problem with staying interesting.  It's no fun being locked in a tiny cell with nothing to do.  And the longer you're inside, the more difficult it will be to fulfill your daily quota for offering service.  Laura's Bondage Shop handled this well by having a scene play while you're in the cell.  That gives you something interesting to watch.  The author of that mod has stated over & over that locking the player in a cage will get boring quickly.  I agree.  If you had something to do in the cage, or a scene to watch, then a cage could be interesting.

I appreciate the suggestions.  I just can't think of a way to fit them into the mod that would work reliably, and not risk the player getting bored.

In the early Maria Eden versions your owner would put you in a cage and go off to the Inn and during that time NPC interactions could occur. These were in locations where there was busy footfall (solitude for example), again you had stuff to watch.  If not a cage then a random piece of furniture?, but like how PO operates? 

2 hours ago, jc321 said:

In the early Maria Eden versions your owner would put you in a cage and go off to the Inn and during that time NPC interactions could occur. These were in locations where there was busy footfall (solitude for example), again you had stuff to watch.  If not a cage then a random piece of furniture?, but like how PO operates? 

That sounds like fun. Yeah, I agree with Hexbolt8, that hanging around in cages for a longer time can get really boring. That is what I have always hated about the Sanguine Debauchery slavery system. It is mostly vast periods of down time with nothing to do and nowhere to go. The trick is to have some interactions occur during the time, and of course keep the time very limited, or allow players to sleep or wait to pass the in-game hours when they have had enough of sitting in a cage. 

I can imagine a scenario where you have cleaned out a bandit's den, and then mistress says something like, "Hey Lola, look at this beautiful cage. These bandits have some good ideas, at least. Why don't you get inside and spend some time in there while I see what loot they have hidden around here."

9 hours ago, PubliusNV said:

Thanks very much for your thorough and informative answer. Since the Mistress no longer offers a "May I be of service" dialog option (and hasn't for two in-game days) I guess I might have run into the blocking event. I'll try the debug page in the morning. Thanks again.

Using the Debug page "Unblock" option did indeed fix my problem. I now get the "May I be of service" option again.  Thanks again!

31 minutes ago, zhuguannan123 said:

Why do these things keep showing up repeatedly even though I have the fashion function disable and the whoring function is not triggered?

The messages display when the scripts for those two quests are running (Fashion Slave, and Pimp My Adventurer), and if you're not complying with the quest conditions.  That should not be possible without the quest starting up.

You can check the status of those quests with "sqv vkjPimpedBasic" and "sqv vkjFashionSlave".  If the quests are running, that's the problem.  If the quests are not running, there's something wrong in your save game (perhaps cleaning it can help).  

If the quests are running, please check your quest log for Fashion Slave, and Pimp My Adventurer.  If you see them listed there, then we know that somehow the quests started and you didn't get notified.  You can stop the quests in the console (StopQuest vkjFashionSlave,  and StopQuest vkjPimpedBasic).

After getting frustrated with NPCs tripping over each other to spank Lola whenever she used blacksmithing, alchemy, enchanting, or cooking equipment (since Mistress wanted her naked), I removed the STA mod and started a new game, again with the SS++ start.  Now I've had the Run Lola Run quest assigned twice, both to fetch a bottle of ale, and both times the quest terminated almost immediately as if Lola had given her mistress the ale. I took a look in the papyrus log for the second instance and can't see anything of relevance. Is there another log I could look at?

21 minutes ago, PubliusNV said:

Now I've had the Run Lola Run quest assigned twice, both to fetch a bottle of ale, and both times the quest terminated almost immediately as if Lola had given her mistress the ale.

I see that I broke this with the last update.  Thank you for reporting this.  I'm sorry for the trouble you had.  It's easy to revert that change.  Update coming shortly.