Feature Patch - Simple Slavery Integration

This patch contains everything in the July 20 patch so it's a complete patch for 0.84.  This patch is almost entirely for Simple Slavery integration.  If you don't care about that, you don't need this.

EDIT:  The patch is obsolete.  Get the latest official version from the mod page.

The second file is for Simple Slavery ++ 6.3.1.  Do not use it for SS+ or classic SS.  I'm not trying to steer people to SS++, it's just the version I have the ability to modify.  You don't actually need SS++ or the SS++ patch to preview the integration feature.  Keep reading.

EDIT:  The patch is obsolete.  Get SS++ 6.3.2 from its mod page.

Setup

Install this patch for Submissive Lola.  Then either:
>  Install the patch here for SS++ 6.3.1.  I'm waiting to release an update SS++ until the post-auction handling in Lola is solid and in an official release.  Chicken & egg.  Be sure that Lola is selected as the outcome in SS++.

Or:
>  Alternatively, you can preview the feature without SS++.  Save first, obviously, then type "StartQuest vkjSlaveStart" in the console to kick off the post-auction event right where you're standing.

Selecting Your Auction Buyer

Spoiler

You must have Simple Slavery installed.  Any version will be detected, but this feature will only work with SS++.

Because crosshair target detection was just added to the MCM, you must initialize it before using it.  Aim the crosshair away from NPCs, so that you don't have the "Talk" prompt.  Enter this mod's MCM (main page is fine) and exit.  Now it's initialized.  You only have to do this once in a playthrough.

Aim the crosshair at a potential (or current) follower and enter the MCM.  Go to the Mod Integration page.  Refresh the mod list if needed so that Simple Slavery is found.  The Simple Slavery section displays the chosen Auction Buyer, if any, with an option just below to select the targeted NPC.

How It Works

Spoiler

You may pre-select a future owner (the "Auction Buyer") who will buy you and claim you after the auction (the NPC does not actually bid).

Normal Path (Unowned)

You will not have an owner at the time of the auction.  Your future owner might be a current follower you have not submitted to, or it may be a potential follower whom you have not recruited.  

After the auction, if the designated owner is not yet a follower, that actor will be automatically recruited.  Be sure that you can recruit another follower if you already have one.  This mod does not perform any magic, it simply calls the standard recruitment function that is used by vanilla Skyrim and that is modified by follower frameworks.  If recruitment fails, the process ends.  I have tested with NFF, and it should work with vanilla.  I believe it will also work fine with other frameworks.

The follower will be placed in front of you.  Speak to your new owner to complete the enslavement process.  (I wanted the owner to force greet you but that didn't work.  Yes that means you could just run off.  Be a good slave and don't do that.)  This process reuses the Strong Hand quest.  The quest log won't make much sense; ignore it.

You will receive a contract according to your MCM setting, but never less than 5 days.

If You Didn't Select an Auction Buyer

The Strong Hand quest is started for you and you're told to seek out an owner.  This is basically the old Submissive Lola outcome in SS.

Owned:  Auction Buyer Is Your Owner

Your owner is placed in front of you.  Five days are added to your contract, or you receive a 5-day contract if you didn't have one before.

Owned:  Auction Buyer Is Not Your Owner

You already have an owner, but you selected someone else to buy you.  Your owner won't allow that.  Your owner is placed in front of you.  Five days are added to your contract, or you receive a 5-day contract if you didn't have one before.

The patch has one bug fix:

Creature followers like Vigilance are blocked from asking to enslave you (even if you really wanted to wear that dog collar).

Testing the auction with SS++ is easy. 

Be sure that Submissive Lola is selected for the auction outcome and have an auction buyer selected.

"coc sslvmarket" to enter the slave market.

Talk to the Auctioneer and ask for a "pretend" auction (it's real, of course).

I wanted the owner to force greet the player after the auction.  I've never been good with force greets.  This one is complicated because you may well not have an owner at the time (that's the normal, intended path), so the Owner alias would be empty.  The blocking dialog really isn't bad, but a force greet would be nicer.

If anyone would like to figure out how to make a force greet work here, you could be a hero. 

7 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

Aim the crosshair at a potential (or current) follower and enter the MCM

Since you can add the follower faction to most NPCs this will mean that you could get most of the game's people to enslave you! Cool!

results of testing the new patches with IAFT (latest version)

test 1 and 2 failed due to operator error (forgot to change configurations to ensure a Lola outcome) ...... facepalm

test 3 - Strong Hand running and Lola Buyer set to current follower = worked like a charm

test 4 - Strong Hand running and Lola Buyer set to different potential follower = did not port in new follower, but once new follower showed up

( i used Are You There to teleport in) it worked like a charm then.

test 5 - Strong Hand not running and set to a third potential follower = worked like a charm

nice work.

5 hours ago, valcon767 said:

results of testing the new patches with IAFT (latest version)

Thank you for the test results!  "Strong Hand" refers to the introductory quest "A Strong Hand".  I wasn't sure from reading if you meant that or the main quest, "Submissive Lola".

The owner should be getting ported in.  I tested that a lot.  The original mod had a nice function to place an NPC in front of you and facing you, rather than just dropping the NPC on top of you.  That worked great in early testing until I tried being in a different cell.  Lots of fun tying to find the follower who was falling through space.  Fixed that with a 2-step process to move follower to the PC's cell first if necessary.  It seems solid now.  I don't know why it didn't work for you in that one case. 

53 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

Thank you for the test results!  "Strong Hand" refers to the introductory quest "A Strong Hand".  I wasn't sure from reading if you meant that or the main quest, "Submissive Lola".

The owner should be getting ported in.  I tested that a lot.  The original mod had a nice function to place an NPC in front of you and facing you, rather than just dropping the NPC on top of you.  That worked great in early testing until I tried being in a different cell.  Lots of fun tying to find the follower who was falling through space.  Fixed that with a 2-step process to move follower to the PC's cell first if necessary.  It seems solid now.  I don't know why it didn't work for you in that one case. 

yes i meant the "A Strong Hand" quest, sorry i forgot the "A".

confirmed cause of single failure was due to upgrading with "A Strong Hand" started (and not finished) at time of upgrading.

retested with "A Strong Hand" started (but not until after upgrade finished) then sent to SS auction, and it worked just fine.

turned out to be operator idiocy caused the problems, not anything to do with the mod itself.

thanks for all the great work.

On 7/23/2020 at 2:57 AM, MrEsturk said:

I used an alias reference because it seemed cleaner and less script heavy than having a constant OnUpdate() check for changes to RP's globals. The forced prostitution quest has an OnUpdate() event to check if the player has left town, but its kept spaced out to reduce script load. I might look into possibly finding a way to count other RP jobs when I take back over.

Also thanks to everybody who remembered to leave a like today.

Take a look at IncrementTotalClients function in RP. It is ran when a scene starts rather than ends which is great for this (as you will not need to do the checks OnUpdate().

Its ran on fuck event and threesome event, even incrementing 2 for a threesome.

If you can point me in the direction of how to access the global vars I can test if this works without using OnUpdate().

Edit: I checked RP version 3.2.2 and 4.1, both have this implemented in the same way so should work.

Feature Update

What's worse than being a slave?  Being a slave whose master is never pleased with anything you do.

This update adds the "Picky Owner Chance" slider on the Roleplay tab.  It defaults to 5%.  It's the chance that your owner will find fault with your words or actions even if you do everything right.  Adding a little moodiness and unpredictability makes the owner seem more alive. 

"I brought the ale you wanted."

- What is this?  This bottle is warm!

- This bottle is dirty!

- Did you already drink from this?

"I made the meal you wanted."

- What is that floating on top?

- Pfft!  Too much salt!

- Bleh, not enough salt.

Why your owner is picky is open to interpretation.  Is this person grumpy and hard to please?  Moody?  Or just pretending to be upset to keep you from becoming complacent?  Play it out in your head however you like.

Each event has a short cooldown period so you don't get back to back picky unfair responses for that event, but you can get unfair responses for different events in quick succession.  Be careful of a high value.  Even a very picky owner shouldn't be above 50%.  Picky outcomes were added to many events, but not all.  Some just weren't practical; others didn't make much sense.

This is a complete patch for 0.84.  It includes previous patch content, such as the Simple Slavery integration. 

EDIT:  The patch is obsolete.  Get the latest official version from the mod page.

As I understand it, the mechanism for pointing at a follower with cross-hairs to choose them as your SS++ buyer precludes choosing your follower/master right from the start, via a CCAS SS++ alternate start.  Would it be possible to select the buyer in the MCM by entering an ID?  A few console commands while in the starting cell could allow you to find the id for the follower you want, then enter it in the MCM, go to the Mara statue, and off you go.

1 hour ago, PubliusNV said:

As I understand it, the mechanism for pointing at a follower with cross-hairs to choose them as your SS++ buyer precludes choosing your follower/master right from the start, via a CCAS SS++ alternate start.  Would it be possible to select the buyer in the MCM by entering an ID?  A few console commands while in the starting cell could allow you to find the id for the follower you want, then enter it in the MCM, go to the Mara statue, and off you go.

You can do this instead:

Get the desired owner's ref ID as you described above. *

prid refID

moveto player

Target the NPC in the MCM.

Since your buyer will be moved to the slave hall after the auction, it won't matter that you had moved that NPC to the starting cell.

* Just remember that the ID you get from using "help" in the console is the actor's base ID, not the ref ID of the actor instance in the world, which is the one you need.  It's useful for getting the load order prefix, but you'll have to know the rest of the ID by looking it up in the mod.  For example, "help lydia 4" gives you 000A2C94, but you need 000A2C8E, Lydia's reference ID.

25 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

You can do this instead:

Get the desired owner's ref ID as you described above. *

prid refID

moveto player

Target the NPC in the MCM.

Since your buyer will be moved to the slave hall after the auction, it won't matter that you had moved that NPC to the starting cell.

* Just remember that the ID you get from using "help" in the console is the actor's base ID, not the ref ID of the actor instance in the world, which is the one you need.  It's useful for getting the load order prefix, but you'll have to know the rest of the ID by looking it up in the mod.  For example, "help lydia 4" gives you 000A2C94, but you need 000A2C8E, Lydia's reference ID.

Thanks, I hadn't thought of that.

16 minutes ago, Psalam said:

I admit that I am not happy with my current spanking animations. Does anyone have a recommendation?

I like the classic Rydin Overlap Spanking because it doesn't use furniture and looks okay anywhere.  Inside dwellings, Nibbles Spanking with a chair and paddle is okay, though the last stage seems a little too long.

On 7/15/2020 at 6:02 PM, MrEsturk said:

Keep in mind me adding femdom/gay content is like a blind person trying to describe the color blue. So any advice/pointers from those of you that are into playing a male slave would be most welcome

I'm definitely into playing a gay male slave to a gay male master.  Things that rev my engine:

-- piss play: Master could piss on His slave on occasion - both in private and better yet, in front of others, adding that extra touch of humiliation; Master could require His slave to actually drink it (if there's any animation(s) for it) - again both in private, and in front of others;

-- I was never fond of the "famous" quest because invariably my poor gay slave boy would get sent off to service a female NPC - I don't know yet if that quest has been altered to be gender-preference-aware but if not, that'd be high in my list of asks;

-- Master could have His slave thanking the guards for their service by servicing them as a fairly regular entering/leaving a city event - or maybe either instead or also, a visiting the barracks event;

-- Master could require His save to wear a cock cage - either always, as part of their basic gear like the collar, or for whoring occasions or the like, etc.;

That's just off the top of my head, having finally seen that part of your comment (and not having played with the mod very much yet) but I thought I'd toss it in to the mix anyway.  :)

25 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

I like the classic Rydin Overlap Spanking because it doesn't use furniture and looks okay anywhere.  Inside dwellings, Nibbles Spanking with a chair and paddle is okay, though the last stage seems a little too long.

Not to be a jerk but where can I find it? The Rydin animations I found do not mention a spanking animation.

2 hours ago, Psalam said:

Not to be a jerk but where can I find it? The Rydin animations I found do not mention a spanking animation.

They are included in Lupine's SLAL work now: DF Spank SLAL mini-pack - 20200623-0.7z (DFC downloads)

It's a SLAL pack and should work without DFC installed. It also is a better alternative as Rydin's SLAL Pack because it includes at least 2 animations that produce errors.

30 minutes ago, Psalam said:

The Rydin animations I found do not mention a spanking animation.

Rydin's Animations Resource Pack 0.5a has two spanking animations, overlap and under-arm.  The latter looks "off" unless the spanker is pretty strong.

And as @donttouchmethere, said, Lupine's spanking mini-pack (a separate download file in Devious Followers Continued) has 5 spanking animations, including the 2 that Rydin's pack provides.  I think you'd want Lupine's pack since it's specifically for spanking.

36 minutes ago, ryanmayfair said:

I was never fond of the "famous" quest because invariably my poor gay slave boy would get sent off to service a female NPC - I don't know yet if that quest has been altered to be gender-preference-aware but if not, that'd be high in my list of asks

The Player NPC Sexuality setting lets you specify which NPCs you'll be told to have sex with.

30 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

Is there a plan to set what type of DD assets will be used in MCM? I don't mean the textures. DDi is a huge NoGo for me, but some assets are great. I would e.g. use only gag, blindfold, gloves and collar.

DD Assets, Integration, and Expansion are hard requirements of this mod.  Only a few devices are used now, and the general approach is not to put a lot of stuff on the player, and the devices that are used are not locked (though wearing them is enforced with shocks if you have them off for more than a few seconds).  

A collar is always required.  You can provide your own or use the one this mod gives you.  One quest uses a blindfold, another a body harness, another some wrist binds, and one (limited to one city) has a set of hobble dress + ballet shoes + restrictive gloves.  You're unlikely to have many of these active at the same time.