13 hours ago, VolfDeMar said:

Release:
1. On release, the name is not returned.
2) host sex animations don't always start
3. The above quest does not work.

I going to have to guess you are having some sort of conflict with another mod or a similar error. All those things should be completely functional. They work fine on my copy and no one else is reporting them broken.

I barely post in this forum but this time I must say thank u for creating this mod, this is what I always wanted to feel, trained like an slave but at the same time having some dregree of freedom, able to refuse orders or take them and it's so well done that im so happy, I can finally experience and fulfill my submissive desires

the least I can do is thank u for your work, effort and the pasion you put in this and I want you to know it

11 minutes ago, gamezel said:

I barely post in this forum but this time I must say thank u for creating this mod, this is what I always wanted to feel, trained like an slave but at the same time having some dregree of freedom, able to refuse orders or take them and it's so well done that im so happy, I can finally experience and fulfill my submissive desires

the least I can do is thank u for your work, effort and the pasion you put in this and I want you to know it

I'm sure that they appreciate it but let me point out that you can also like this mod. Go back to the page where you downloaded the mod. At the bottom right hand corner of the post with the mod's description is a green thumbs up icon. Click on it to show your appreciation.

Please don't take this personally. I like to remind people that liking mods is a good way to tell their authors how much they are appreciated. It is simple and easy and yet not done nearly as much as it ought to be.

18 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

However, if you're quick, you can briefly remove a device, do what you need to do, then put it back on.  It's handy if you want to swap one collar for another.

Owner actually shocked me once in the split second where you dont have a collar on when you ask her to switch your collar, lol.

4 hours ago, Psalam said:

I'm sure that they appreciate it but let me point out that you can also like this mod. Go back to the page where you downloaded the mod. At the bottom right hand corner of the post with the mod's description is a green thumbs up icon. Click on it to show your appreciation.

Please don't take this personally. I like to remind people that liking mods is a good way to tell their authors how much they are appreciated. It is simple and easy and yet not done nearly as much as it ought to be.

I feel like an idiot. Been on LL for over three years and never noticed or knew about the green like button. Thank you for this. I have a few mods to go add a thumbs up to. Seriously, thank you!

12 minutes ago, tester86 said:

I feel like an idiot. Been on LL for over three years and never noticed or knew about the green like button. Thank you for this. I have a few mods to go add a thumbs up to. Seriously, thank you!

You're very welcome and I hope others will follow your example.

1 hour ago, tester86 said:

1 hour ago, Psalam said:

You're very welcome and I hope others will follow your example.

thanks for the reminder.  even old hand can forget, not to mention the first post in the support thread and the download page "green like" buttons are actually separate.

i actually had a couple of mods where i had clicked one of them but not the other.  went thru and fixed that.

42 minutes ago, Psalam said:

Since, evidently, the Global Variable isn't "Submission" (or so the console says) are you willing to share the name?

Not a bad guess.  It's vkjSubmissionScore.  By the way, "help" with the "3" parameter works well with globals.  "help submission 3" would have gotten you there.  I'm not saying you should've known, just sharing a tip.  That one's helped me a lot.

43 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

Not a bad guess.  It's vkjSubmissionScore.  By the way, "help" with the "3" parameter works well with globals.  "help submission 3" would have gotten you there.  I'm not saying you should've known, just sharing a tip.  That one's helped me a lot.

It should also be noted that all the globals unique to this mod start with "vkj". A trend started by vkjalex.

I have been looking more at if I can make the Radiant Prostitution integration work with home delivery quests. I think I have found a method but don't know how to do something.

There is a global variable provided from Radiant Prostitution called mf_TotalClients, I'm trying to access that in vkjpimpedbasic but can't work out how (I am completely new to modding Skyrim).

I think this will be a better method though because it ensures 100% that only whoring is counted and will work with all the RP quests.

So basically instead of the current mf_SimpleJobQuestScript and checking sex client, just use this variable to check if it was a client.

Let me know your thoughts! Thanks.

29 minutes ago, RMCW said:

There is a global variable provided from Radiant Prostitution called mf_TotalClients, I'm trying to access that in vkjpimpedbasic but can't work out how (I am completely new to modding Skyrim).

I think this will be a better method though because it ensures 100% that only whoring is counted and will work with all the RP quests.

I had suggested something like that to MrEsturk when he started working on the RP integration, but he had a reason for doing what he did.  Maybe he didn't like having to keep polling that variable for potentially quite a few game hours.

Preview - Simple Slavery Integration

You can designate a potential (or current) follower as your future Submissive Lola owner.  After the Simple Slavery auction, that owner will come to the slave hall to claim you and collar you.  Everything is built, I'm just testing all the scenarios.

Spoiler

LolaAuction.png.95137f8ea74d89c974f77b9bd10df975.png

Thanks. I think this method will be more lightweight as we would just check the variable on sexend (not continuously polling) and compare if != to last value that would need to be cached. Rather than looking up the client, not much in it either way I don't imagine.

Could be an issue outside of this, I'm obviously clueless when it comes to problems with Papyrus. Awesome if you can weigh in on this @MrEsturk

Many thanks.

16 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

You can designate a potential (or current) follower as your future Submissive Lola owner.  After the Simple Slavery auction, that owner will come to the slave hall to claim you and collar you.  Everything is built, I'm just testing all the scenarios.

Hide contents

LolaAuction.png.95137f8ea74d89c974f77b9bd10df975.png

Is it possible somehow to use another kneeling position like facedown or the hands behind neck ?

52 minutes ago, Gräfin Zeppelin said:

Is it possible somehow to use another kneeling position like facedown or the hands behind neck ?

If it's another Zaz idle animation, that's possible.  The one commonly used in this mod is the ZazAPC016 idle.  I'm not familiar with a lot of them; I just used what we've been using.  Maybe someone would like to research Zaz idle animation alternatives.  Since you're talking to the owner, a face down animation might not be the best, but some form of kneeling fits pretty well. 

2 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:
2 hours ago, RMCW said:

I had suggested something like that to MrEsturk when he started working on the RP integration, but he had a reason for doing what he did.  Maybe he didn't like having to keep polling that variable for potentially quite a few game hours.

I used an alias reference because it seemed cleaner and less script heavy than having a constant OnUpdate() check for changes to RP's globals. The forced prostitution quest has an OnUpdate() event to check if the player has left town, but its kept spaced out to reduce script load. I might look into possibly finding a way to count other RP jobs when I take back over.

Also thanks to everybody who remembered to leave a like today.

Oh shit...

Ok uh so the way you designate a follower to be your owner after simple slavery option can that be done through some saucy dialogue with the follower earlier on? Like how maria eden handled potential pimp recruitment but with some moar saucy dialogue details. So the greeting in that picture up there a few posts up would have dialogue tied in to that initial recruitment talk and maybe for housecarls they could talk about taking everything you owned and yadda yadda.

33 minutes ago, Zor2k13 said:

Ok uh so the way you designate a follower to be your owner after simple slavery option can that be done through some saucy dialogue with the follower earlier on?

No, because of the different ways you can choose to do it.  You might select a potential follower you've never recruited to be your buyer.  Or it could be a current follower.  And you'd have to be able to change your mind, so every potential follower would have that top-level dialog option.  There's some immersive dialog after you're bought. 

3 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh KEWELEO

this gonna make it even better.

? ?