Bug Fix Patch

This patch supersedes today's earlier patch.  Or better yet, get the new 0.84 official release.

Fixed the going on all fours bug.

Only followers (not quest teammates like Farkas) can offer to enslave you.

You can only ask for a strong hand from followers, not teammates.

Forced prostitution can now only occur in a city or town, not at roadside inns. 

Random periodic events should not trigger when you're bleeding out. 

EDIT:  The patch is obsolete.  Get the latest official version from the mod page.

Apology

I accidentally introduced the going on all fours bug when I fixed the problem where events like Run Lola Run could trigger during the Whiterun Walk.  It was a careless mistake.  I added a condition to the end of a chain that had ended with an OR condition.  I've done that before.  I should know better.  I'm very sorry to have released this bug, especially since it also went into an official release.  I went back and carefully checked that I hadn't done this elsewhere. 

@MrEsturk, can you please make a new official release wit this updated esp file?  I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

23 minutes ago, coffeeink said:

Another Feature Improvement Idea:

The Rope Special has very strict Trigger Conditions (spoiler to hide the hint for the original Condition)

Reveal hidden contents

-> How about to add addional Triggers in Docks. like Solitude Dock, (Windhelm Dock, not sure if you can detect this correctly)

Dawnstar has also a lot of ships

On this locations maybe with an % trigger.

In response (spoilers):

Spoiler

Might be tricky to set that one up. There is no normal way to detect if the player is on one of those docks. They don't have a keyword, unique location, or worldspace. I have one other theory: make it triggerable if the player is a certain distance away from one of the major NPCs that never leave those areas. I'll look into that when I resume control if Hexbolt8 doesn't decide to setup his own method.

4 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

@MrEsturk, can you please make a new official release wit this updated esp file?  I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Eh sure, no big deal. Just give me a moment.

Thanks for the fix. i was already wondering what causes this :)

I edited my prev. post with a lot of ideas and sugestions.

And back into Spoilers:

Spoiler

Hm i try something tomorrow, i anyway work on my own mod so i can jsut add 2,3 lines of code to validate my idea.

I think with Get Parent Cell you get an Object Reference to the Cell you are currently in and i think you could predefine the Cells of the Docks and check if the Player is in this predefined Cells. Due the fact that it's anyway hardcoded locations this could be a valid solution

Ah and with the NPCs, this can be tricky. at least Solitude Docks can cause issues with mods like Immersive Citizens

1 hour ago, coffeeink said:
  • Settings:
    • Contract 14 Days
    • Also set the Points to 50
  • Get enslaved and directly ask afterwards to be freed
  • Ask your master to set you free -> he will respond with: no you have to follow your contract
  • Ask directly again and he allows you to be free
    • Expected: Deny again
    • Feature improvement: because the player was told not to ask again -> Gag the player for being chatty about this

I'd noticed that during early testing.  I'd thought that was fixed.  I was being overly clever there, trying to keep you from asking over & over.  I like the gag if you keep asking, that's a good fit.  I'll see about adding that.

On the rope event (SPOILERS!)

Spoiler

I'd thought about the docks too, but decided not to suggest it because they're a little too easy to encounter, especially in Solitude if you do the favor quest for Evette San.  It's nice that this event is a surprise that the player might not see for a while.  Just when you think you've seen it all, you're roped up.  Just my take on it.

Belted and Plugged:  Have you received the vibrating piercings yet?  MrEsturk's fiendish idea.  They do the job without blocking orifices.

Gift for Lola:  A similar idea would be a requirement to wear a certain outfit in towns (other than Solitude due to Slave to Fashion).  Upon reaching a certain submission level, the owner gives you a dress (or tunic if male) as a gift.  That catch is, you're expected to wear it in towns (other than Solitude) except when you've been ordered to be nude, or when soliciting.  There could be a default outfit, with a way to register a new outfit similar to the way you can register working clothes for Radiant Prostitution.  It need not be slutty.  A classy owner might want you in a maid or butler outfit.  Another variation, which could be instead of or in addition to the town outfit, is court clothing.  Your outfit shouldn't embarrass your owner in a jarl's court, so you have a fancy dress or tunic for those locations.

16 minutes ago, coffeeink said:

I edited my prev. post with a lot of ideas and sugestions.

Thanks for the suggestions. I'll look over them again when I resume control. That might be another week or two though.

However while I wouldn't stop other contributors from adding such content I won't personally be any chastity belt based content. I don't mind letting other modders take the control when I feel taking break to add their own personal contributions. But I personally find the belts to be a huge turnoff. As long as I don't have to create it myself and can toggle it off in MCM.

I can see your point with the belt. i'm also not a huge fan of this "chasty play" but sometimes i think it fits in a scenario.

With toggle on and off i think this should be anyway the best option for most Events. Some ppl don't like stuff.

Yes i already had the Piercings ;) i  was excited that this mod gets a follow up and i full comit on testing for SE functionality (by the way until yet this mod is 100% SE compatible)

Regarding the Dress idea. I could absolutly go with that idea. It should not be hard to implement in general but the monster is in the detail here.

You would need to to make ether a tradeoff and only monitor the main slots or you need to go the fullblown way and add the full dress as a json over jsonutil (due so many outfits can be used and a lot of them have so many slot usages)

Anyway both solutions would result into a certain mechanic for predefining the outfits.

The second part is ofc the checking.

Maybe the best solution would be to define outfits and just equip it by entering certain locations and leaving them => if the player put them away or change them it would be ok.

btw i also had some Code lookups (was checking if i can find the cause for the dismiss part) and i found some very small performance things. Not mandatory or

smth, jsut very small details

First: the main loop is handled by:

RegisterForUpdate -> i learned that it's the better solution to make RegisterForSingleUpdate and reregister on the "onUpdate" Method

function GetContractLeft()
	int daysLeft = slaveContract.GetValue() as int
	if daysLeft > 1
		debug.notification("You have " + slaveContract.GetValue() as int + " days left to serve")
	else
		debug.notification("You have 1 day left to serve")
	endif
endFunction

we already had access to the Global var and typeconverted it to an int so we can go with

function GetContractLeft()
	int daysLeft = slaveContract.GetValue() as int
	if (daysLeft > 1)
		debug.notification("You have " + daysLeft + " days left to serve")
	else
		debug.notification("You have 1 day left to serve")
	endif
endFunction

1 hour ago, HexBolt8 said:

I accidentally introduced the going on all fours bug when I fixed the problem where events like Run Lola Run could trigger during the Whiterun Walk.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

ok just proves that you are human.

you caught the bug as fast as i did, and had the fix posted by the time i figured out which mod was even causing it.

thank you for all your hard work.

26 minutes ago, coffeeink said:

Regarding the Dress idea. I could absolutly go with that idea. It should not be hard to implement in general but the monster is in the detail here.

I like simple.  Simple things are less likely to break in unexpected ways, so my thought was just to register the body slot clothing.  If you want gloves, shoes, and a cap with that (I would), just equip them yourself when you equip the dress.  The mod will enforce the dress so that you don't forget.  

30 minutes ago, coffeeink said:

I can see your point with the belt. i'm also not a huge fan of this "chasty play" but sometimes i think it fits in a scenario.

My own angle on this is similar but a little different:  masturbation control.  Once you reach a fairly low level of submission, you're not permitted to pleasure yourself unless ordered to.  The mod can detect that kind of animation, and you'll be punished.  A belt isn't needed.  Without that outlet, you'll have to ask your dom for sex more often.  It's on my to-do list, behind higher priority things.  It would have a toggle, because I believe that some players use self-pleasure to recharge health/mana pools or other skills.  Anyway, this rule appeals to me because the dom is controlling your body and making you more dependent without having to lock something on you.

39 minutes ago, coffeeink said:

i also had some Code lookups

I got one in now.  Thanks.  I'll message you about the other.

Great mod, thanks for updating! I hadn't looked at the original but really cool mod. Just had an idea after testing it out for some hours :P

Regarding the minimum contract and keep beyond X submission functionality, think it would be really awesome if we could have an option to reverse the keep beyond X submission functionality so it is instead allowing for you to be kept when below a certain amount of submission. 

Users could then for instance set submission gain to a lower percentage or lose submission every day so you have to work hard for your release. The current way around doesn't work as well in my opinion as it is super easy to lose submission.

Edit:
Should have mentioned testing this with DeviousFollowers, SL Survival etc and works great, have had pretty much no conflicts but some obvious small issues you can get around in configs. I did test cursed loot also and seemed to work fine. 

Edit2: I haven't worked on Skyrim mods before but I am a programmer. I just had a look through source at how to implement a reverse option maybe called "Kept below instead of beyond Submission Score". I could write it myself from the existing files but I have no idea how to compile and test it as never looked into it before. Just needs a bool option adding to MCM which I can base on existing one in the file and then vkjmq needs the if conditions on line 1174 updating. I don't think it is used anywhere else in the code, KeptThreshold only appears in these 2 files.

Edit3: Tried to work out how to compile myself but no luck. I've uploaded here the updated files from Source but I have not been able to compile and test

Suggested Changes.zip

10 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

Hmm, I saw that going on all fours thing once but that was without an owner (the mod was loaded but I hadn't started Strong Hand).  I didn't know where it came from.  I'll look into it. 

Been having the same issue along with squatting as if to take a leak without warning. When this happens I can still move around but am stuck in that position. Additionally, it negates the use of my mouse left/right click (equip/attack, block) and the "R" on my keyboard (unequip) no longer responds. I've yet to enlist a follower when all this happens.

Just for reference, I made no changes to the MCM options so I think restroom needs is enabled....hence the squatting pose?

*Edit: I just saw your post several above this one. Downloading your patch. Will let ya know how it goes. ;)

**Just installed the new esp that was updated with the patch and am still getting the squatting pose out of the blue. Was in Bleak Falls Barrow and it happened as I was about to finish off a Draugr with a bow. The kill shot cam showed me squatting in slo-mo lol :P

Thank you very much, MrEsturk and HexBolt8, for rejuvenating this mod.

I'm playing this on SE and it generally works fine. I also had the "on all fours" and Farkas glitches, but they have not reappeared yet after updating to 0.84. Your quick bugfixing is awesome.

Would you kindly consider an additional option to disable the hair shave/colour change completely, like you did with the "bathroom" stuff? If it's feasible and not too much of a hassle?

A chance to lower the owner demand frequency further than 0.75 would also be welcome.

You're doing a very fine job here, thank you again.

EDIT: I apologise, I've just realised I've confused the down to 75% cooldown for offering services yourself (kneel dialogue) and the frequency of the owner "beckoning" you. I feel the latter happens comparatively often in-game. I understand that "often" is a highly subjective matter here, but are there any ways for the player (not the PC) to influence this setting?

Sorry, I didn't mean to be rude. I only use the translator and I can't express myself as well as in German, what I mean by that.

So:
Spanking doesn't work anymore.
Shaving or coloring my hair did not come after ~7 hours of playing.
Prostitution also not.
Neither did getting peed on.

The only thing, you get shocked with the collar and get food or alcohol.

As already mentioned, even if you are not a slave you always get the slave collar automatically.

If you ask 2 times if you can go, you will be released, even if you set it to endless in the MCM menu.

But for some animations you also needed Non-Sexlab Animations Pack. (at the old Mod).

I also noticed that the mod does not harmonize with https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/8173-devious-body-alteration/ as soon as I wear the dress and shoes, also the collar with the slightly opened mouth.

Greetings!

2 hours ago, Krynn said:

Shaving or coloring my hair did not come after ~7 hours of playing.
Prostitution also not.

Color change happened to me twice, but it seems to happen only after you are very submissive (I was above 90 points).
Prostitution happened to me twice as well - once in Markarth and once in Soltitude. Can't remember what submission level I was at, but I'm guessing over 50 because I'm my character was a good Lola pet from the start :D 
As for being pissed on, I had no clue that can even happen :O 

17 hours ago, MrEsturk said:

Alright, version 0.84 uploaded. If you had 0.83 please update or use Hexbolt8's patch to get rid of the "on all fours" glitch.

After installing version 0.84 I can confirm the "all fours" glitch is gone but the "squatting to take a leak" glitch is still present. I'm assuming it is related to the "bathroom fetish" feature.

5 hours ago, Krynn said:

To be clear, the owner orders you to pee.  You don't get peed on.  This event can be turned off.  As I recall, it will only occur if you are naked.

3 hours ago, Garfieldcat said:

Color change happened to me twice, but it seems to happen only after you are very submissive (I was above 90 points).

Right.  The original mod had tiers of events that open up as submission score increases.  MrEsturk has continued that model.

5 hours ago, Starbrow65 said:

Would you kindly consider an additional option to disable the hair shave/colour change completely, like you did with the "bathroom" stuff? If it's feasible and not too much of a hassle?

Here's my thought on this event.  Let me know what you think.  The result is easily reversible by opening ShowRaceMenu and resetting the color (and style if shaved).  You still get the feeling that your owner did something humiliating, but you don't have to live with the consequences.  Although more events have been added, the mod is still a little light there, so turning one off means one less that you'll see.

1 hour ago, grundor67 said:

After installing version 0.84 I can confirm the "all fours" glitch is gone but the "squatting to take a leak" glitch is still present. I'm assuming it is related to the "bathroom fetish" feature.

Yes, the pee animation is turned off with the bathroom fetish option.  I have that off so I wouldn't have seen this.  It could be coming from another place than the all fours.  I will look. 

I have an issue/question.

I dismissed Faendal as my owner after 3 days. He served his purpose in teaching me the basics of the mod. I've adventured for a couple of days without a follower (including becoming a werewolf). Now though, I am traveling with Cynthia (the follower I made) and Lydia (the housecarl from Whiterun). Neither has the dialogue that would allow me to ask them to be my master. So, is there a cooldown period between masters? If so, what is it? Do I need to do the quest restart in the McMenu when I want to change masters? Or, do I just need to have a little more patience and they'll get the dialogue?

31 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:
1 hour ago, grundor67 said:

Yes, the pee animation is turned off with the bathroom fetish option.  I have that off so I wouldn't have seen this.  It could be coming from another place than the all fours.  I will look. 

I cannot reproduce the problem.  It's only in one place in this mod, and I can't see how it would happen.  The problem that caused the all-fours bug is fixed for all quest nodes.  Maybe you can toggle off that option and see if it goes away.  Does it happen if you go back to a save from before you installed this mod and start there?

16 minutes ago, Psalam said:

Do I need to do the quest restart in the McMenu when I want to change masters?

Yes.  There is no cooldown, but you must restart the intro quest (Strong Hand) to submit to another follower.

44 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

Here's my thought on this event.  Let me know what you think.  The result is easily reversible by opening ShowRaceMenu and resetting the color (and style if shaved).  You still get the feeling that your owner did something humiliating, but you don't have to live with the consequences.  Although more events have been added, the mod is still a little light there, so turning one off means one less that you'll see.

Thank you for your consideration. So, various musings.

1) First and foremost, if for whatever reason you (MrEsturk and HexBolt8) decide to use, not use, change or not change any feature of the mod you are developing for all of us users for free and in your own spare time, I am not going to argue with you about your design decisions. That'd be like being invited to a party and then making demands about the food, the drinks, and the entertainment offered. I think it is very considerate already to invite user opinions, but in the long run you should go with whatever interests you as the authors/developers. You cannot cater to all tastes. If my tastes end up not being amongst the ones you favour, I can live with that.

2) From what I read above, if the event in question only triggers at high submission levels anyway, my request is practically nil and void. It means I can influence or avoid what happens in-game, and that's great.

TL;DR: No worries if you don't put in a general disable for the hairstyle event.

[That being said, two more sidenotes (since you invited my thoughts). Please understand these are not meant as complaints or demands. I see them as food for thought.

3) I am personally not comfortable with the idea that a mod event, whatever its outcome, is okay if you can easily remedy its consequences with a console command like "showracemenu", and proceed from there. I think that falling back on console commands should not be necessary at all. As a user, I shouldn't have to use the console to correct/reverse something that a mod did (or the vanilla game in the first place). The console is a workaround, not a solution. [But see 1) above. I won't start a discussion of principle here, don't worry. ?]

4) While I fully understand and appreciate that you care about content or the number of events, I am not convinced by the argument, as the choice seems quite arbitrary:

You worry you do not have enough events, so you don't want to allow disabling some of them. Okay, but at the same time, you do allow users to disable some others amongst them, e.g.

• bathroom fetish = can be disabled
  • forced prostitution = can be disabled

but

• forced hairstyling = cannot be disabled

Why the first two, but not the last one? Unless it is the abovementioned ease of remedy via console, I can't wrap my head around the decision. It seems arbitrary to me, therefore.]

I think this is one of the longest posts I've ever made on LL. I hope my minor points 3 and 4 don't anger you, since that was not my intention at all.

35 minutes ago, Starbrow65 said:

That'd be like being invited to a party and then making demands about the food, the drinks, and the entertainment offered.

Think of it as planning a party.  The organizers send out a preliminary menu and ask for suggestions.  The organizers are free to reject suggestions, but someone might come up with something that delights them.  "Why didn't we think of that?  The Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster is just what this party needs!"  

Why do some rules have a toggle and others don't?  Probably because MrEsturk thought a few might be really objectionable but wasn't worried about the others.  He and I both find bathroom content off-putting, and presumably others would, so it has a toggle.  It was original content, so MrEsturk didn't want to completely remove it out of respect for the author.  I believe that MrEsturk finds forced prostitution to be one of those things that disrupts game play.  You might have to stay in town several hours, even an extra day, to complete the task.  So those got toggles.  (Personally I love the soliciting event, and I lower the cooldown below the default value.)  I don't believe that the thought process was any deeper than that.  If there's a consistent request for a toggle on an event then it'll probably get added.  I don't see value in having toggles for everything though (I'm not saying that you were suggesting that).

For what it's worth, the original event was head shaving, which is pretty extreme for a female.  Now it can be reduced to color change.  And it occurs at higher score levels.  If there are multiple requests for a toggle, it would probably get added.  The original Armor Restriction rule made you stay naked all the time, everywhere, at the highest score levels.  That can be reduced now to as little as naked only in a player home.  There's no toggle, but players have a lot of control over an event that could cripple gameplay.

12 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

you wrote all this to ask for an option to disable the hair-styling? ?

No. I wrote all this as a response to HexBolt8 inviting me to "Let me know what you think." I ceased asking for an option to disable hair-sytyling in the same post. Thank you for not reading closely. Please stop touching me there.

33 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

Think of it as planning a party.  The organizers send out a preliminary menu and ask for suggestions.  The organizers are free to reject suggestions, but someone might come up with something that delights them.  "Why didn't we think of that?  The Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster is just what this party needs!"  

Why do some rules have a toggle and others don't?  Probably because MrEsturk thought a few might be really objectionable but wasn't worried about the others.  He and I both find bathroom content off-putting, and presumably others would, so it has a toggle.  It was original content, so MrEsturk didn't want to completely remove it out of respect for the author.  I believe that MrEsturk finds forced prostitution to be one of those things that disrupts game play.  You might have to stay in town several hours, even an extra day, to complete the task.  So those got toggles.  (Personally I love the soliciting event, and I lower the cooldown below the default value.)  I don't believe that the thought process was any deeper than that.  If there's a consistent request for a toggle on an event then it'll probably get added.  I don't see value in having toggles for everything though (I'm not saying that you were suggesting that).

For what it's worth, the original event was head shaving, which is pretty extreme for a female.  Now it can be reduced to color change.  And it occurs at higher score levels.  If there are multiple requests for a toggle, it would probably get added.  The original Armor Restriction rule made you stay naked all the time, everywhere, at the highest score levels.  That can be reduced now to as little as naked only in a player home.  There's no toggle, but players have a lot of control over an event that could cripple gameplay.

I understand. Thank you.

Which exact version of Zaz Animation Pack is required?

In the description it says ZaZAnimationPack 6.07 or newer, but that cannot be right, because i am using 7.0 (newer than 6.07) and i still get the following errors because ZAP 7 doesn't have those two keywords the mod is trying to use:

[00:00] vkjMQ "Submissive Lola" [QUST:69026EC9]
[00:00]     QUST \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Array of Object \ Object Union #13 \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [0B02DC86] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00] vkjRoped "All Tied Up" [QUST:6904ECDE]
[00:00]     QUST \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [0B02F21E] < Error: Could not be resolved >