On 7/27/2020 at 9:15 AM, Psalam said:

You know,  I am tempted to make a new follower just for this mod. My problem is that I am not sure what I want from it. Some nasty dialogue probably so that even as a vanilla follower he has an attitude. My thoughts along that line tend toward a Thalmor justiciar maybe.

I thought "Carry On Skyrim - Professor Ben Doon" on Nexus was a fantastic choice of follower for Lola.  He's cranky, hates bard's, needs a drink and is never happy about the weather.  He also complains about your house and about your walking everywhere. He's got 1300 lines of voiced dialog.  He's just the kind of crochety old fart who would insist on calling someone "Lola".

6 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

Feature & Fix Update

This is a complete patch for version 0.87.  You don't need earlier patches.  I'll ask MrEsturk about making this one an official 0.88 version.

Submissive Lola Resubmission Patch - 29 July 2020.7z 147.45 kB · 22 downloads

Content:

Reveal hidden contents

Whoring Overtime

Impress your owner by servicing 1 to 4 more clients after meeting your quota, and increase your score reward by up to 60%.

Dancing

This mod uses the dance moves from ZAP 8.  Neither MrEsturk nor I were aware that ZAP 7 doesn't have them.  So that you don't just stand there, if ZAP 8 is not detected you'll perform Cicero's dance.  You won't miss out on any content from this mod; you just won't dance well.  For what it's worth, Cicero's dance was used in the original Submissive Lola (though dancing was in fewer places) so you'll be having the "classic" experience.

If you have ZAP 8, you MUST go to the Mod Integration page and refresh the mod list or you too will dance like Cicero.

Devious Followers Continued Resistance Loss

Added a mod event call to notify DFC of resistance loss events.  The MCM has a setting on the Rules page for the base amount of resistance lost, which is multiplied by the event severity, ranging from 1 for kneeling and asking to be of service, to 4 for a punishment whipping.  The base amount can be set to zero to disable this feature.  DFC is not required, but the resistance loss setting is meaningless without it.

It probably isn't a good fit to add DFC resistance loss for more events.  For one thing, too many instances of this can crush your resistance.  It's better to have a few places for noteworthy resistance loss.  Right now that's kneeling and asking to be of service, plus spanking & whipping.  Another difficultly is that the mod can't know your character's personality.  For most, a naked walk through Whiterun would be enormously humiliating, but an exhibitionist would love it.  No reasonable person enjoys forced prostitution, but a fantasy hentai nympho would.

Spank That Ass

Added a mod event call to notify Spank That Ass (if installed) that spanking has occurred.  I am not committing this mod to supporting Spank That Ass.  If this mod event call works, great.  If it doesn't, then Spank That Ass notification won't happen.

Adjustments

Fixed preserving some of your score if you leave enslavement but submit yourself again to the same master (without having another master in between).  The quest was clearing the variable for the last owner when it restarted.  I fixed that.  I also modified the amount of score you keep.  You keep either half your score or your score - 20, whichever is greater.  That will help anyone with a score over 40.  NOTE:  If you are currently released from your old master, this fix will not help you because the fix occurs at moment you're freed.  It will help you if you ever leave and return again, though. 

Added handling for when you dismiss your owner as a follower but you remain enslaved.  Dismissing your owner isn't so much supported as it is handled.  You should not be given new tasks, score decay will be on hold, and you will not lose score for failure to meet your quota for offering service.  However, your contract time is also on hold, so it will not be counting down until you make your owner a follower again, and worn item requirements are still enforced.  If you want to be freed from a restriction, do that before dismissing your owner.  

I think I've fixed the gender matching problem reported by ryanmayfair.  It was just a small adjustment but I think I got it.  Let me know if you're still seeing gender mismatches for the I Am Famous quest.

Armor restriction for being nude for 48 hours should now let you ask for release afterwards.  Remember that the "Owner Rejects Rule Changes" setting applies, so you might not get what you want on the first try.

Owners should be less prone to raging hormone syndrome, particularly a problem when the slave is naked.  Owners should be fully satisfied by sex now, though you might still have to manually adjust your master's time rate in your SL Arousal mod's MCM if it gets too high.  Remember however that owners gain some arousal from spanking and whipping you.

Fixed a false positive for Masturbation Denial.  I discovered that some 2-person animations have the "Masturbation" tag.  Grrrr.  I added exclusions for "masturbation" animations that also have the tags "MF", "FF", "MM", or "Threesome".  If you come across others like this, please report it but *please* include the list of that animation's tags.  I might not have that animation installed.  You can find an animation's tags in-game in the SexLab MCM under Toggle Animations.  Select the animation and its tag list will be shown in the help text box.

Fixed your old name not being restored when leaving enslavement if your name had been changed to Lola.

Added a lengthy cooldown to the Lights Out and Hairstyle games.  However, asking to end the Hairstyle game early will now always be refused.

Placed a copy of Submissive Lola in the library area of the Bard's College, on the counter near the pitcher.  I don't plan to add any more.

Didn't Make the Cut

A few items are in development but didn't make it into this update:

I'm working on making the Lights Out game better by reducing the duration to 24 hours and allowing you to end it cleanly afterwards without losing score.  It will have a 10 day cooldown.  Hopefully people will want to play this game with those changes.

I want the owner's dialog to change if you left enslavement and you're returning.  Going through the same speech makes no sense (I got to see it a lot during testing).

I'm considering adding spanking or whipping if you choose to leave enslavement ("It hurts me that you don't want to be my slave, so before I release you you're going to feel some pain too.")  It's like an ugly break-up.  Thoughts on this?

Possibility?
The owner orders Lola to have sex with Dromeda. This will lead to the curse of Bimo Lola. Mod SexLab Hormones soft request.

Great mod! Nice to see it being able to combo it with DFC in some way.

I noticed that area where the clothing rule is in effect is selectable.

Would it be a nice addition for for example have an extra button where it says ”Automated location handling” or something like that and have the follower to actually start with for example home only clothing rule but then if she is still rebelous/submissive to go for towns then safe areas. It can be regardless of the followers timed clothing rule. What do you think?

On 7/28/2020 at 8:26 PM, Herowynne said:

When you release the new version with the 2-second wait, I will try it again. Thanks!

@HexBolt8 I tested the Simple Slavery++ handoff to Submissive Lola again with "Submissive Lola Resubmission Patch - 29 July 2020.7z", and had successful results with pre-auction-selection of either a hireling follower or an immediately-recruitable follower, with no debug popup in either case after the auction. The change from 1-second wait to 2-second wait fixed the problem. Thanks!

For folks that use Nether's Follower Framework (NFF), I noticed that the post-auction process goes more smoothly with setting NFF's MCM -> Activity -> Sandbox = Off before the auction, which keeps your new master next to you after the auction, for better immersion, and makes it easier to talk to your new master without having to chase after them.

How long does the blindfold game last?  Its kinda hard to fight like that.  :P

Anyone know the right settings for all the mods so that this one, SLS, and DFC work together?  I have to unpause DF for its forcegreet to override SLS's forcegreet (btw, turning off begging doesn't make that go away :( ) but DF then starts to bill me, it is ignoring the fact that I'm already enslaved.  I have Auto-pause checked but that doesn't seem to do it.

27 minutes ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

Anyone know the right settings for all the mods so that this one, SLS, and DFC work together?  I have to unpause DF for its forcegreet to override SLS's forcegreet (btw, turning off begging doesn't make that go away :( ) but DF then starts to bill me, it is ignoring the fact that I'm already enslaved.  I have Auto-pause checked but that doesn't seem to do it.

Are you using Skyrim LE or SE ?

If you are using Skyrim SE, you can try the two small ESL-flagged patches that I provided to fix these compatibility issues: DFLolaPatch and SLSLolaPatch

If you are using Skyrim LE, I provided xEdit screenshots so you could make the changes yourself to DF's ESP file and SLS's ESP file.

3 hours ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

How long does the blindfold game last?  Its kinda hard to fight like that. 

It looks like it was intended to be 3 days, but it doesn't have a timer so it never ends.  You can ask your owner at any time to end it, but if you're successful you lose score, and if you're refused you also lose score.  This was original content that's barely been touched here.  The latest patch (29 July) gives it a 10 day cooldown. 

I plan to make it a 24 hour event because it is so intrusive, and give it an end stage so you can simply quit after the 24 hours.  I'd started looking at that yesterday and realized that getting that done and testing it would delay releasing everything else. 

12 hours ago, Tempy said:

Would it be a nice addition for for example have an extra button where it says ”Automated location handling” or something like that and have the follower to actually start with for example home only clothing rule but then if she is still rebelous/submissive to go for towns then safe areas.

It's too complex to anticipate how people would want that to progress to implement that as a mod feature, but the mod gives you a great tool -- the submission score.  Come up with your own rule for clothing restrictions at different score thresholds, and act as if you were told to do it. 

A player can do all sort of things based on score. 

In my game, my share of the loot is based on my score (I just throw away my owner's share).  It's a powerful incentive to please my owner and strive to appear to be submissive even if my character might have been happy with a little light bondage and sex games.  It explains why my character is willing to humiliate herself in various ways when she's not so eager to do that.  Building a system like that into the mod would be very involved and require a lot of settings.  But I can just make up a score-based formula, discard the owner's share, and I have what I want.  Just one example of how a player can use the score in interesting ways if you're willing to enforce the rule yourself.

5 hours ago, Herowynne said:

For folks that use Nether's Follower Framework (NFF), I noticed that the post-auction process goes more smoothly with setting NFF's MCM -> Activity -> Sandbox = Off before the auction, which keeps your new master next to you after the auction, for better immersion, and makes it easier to talk to your new master without having to chase after them.

The new owner is supposed to force greet you there, but I couldn't get it working right.  I have trouble with those.  I'd wanted to lock the player's controls so you couldn't run off, but obviously that would be bad if your owner wanders off.  Maybe MrEsturk can get that working, if he's inclined to mess with it when he resumes control of mod development.

I'm so pleased that increasing the recruitment "settle down" delay worked for you.  I didn't expect it to make a difference.

1 hour ago, HexBolt8 said:

The new owner is supposed to force greet you there, but I couldn't get it working right.  I have trouble with those.  I'd wanted to lock the player's controls so you couldn't run off, but obviously that would be bad if your owner wanders off.

Just my opinion -- I think it's good as is. I am wary of force-greets and locked player controls.

19 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

It looks like it was intended to be 3 days, but it doesn't have a timer so it never ends.  You can ask your owner at any time to end it, but if you're successful you lose score, and if you're refused you also lose score.  This was original content that's barely been touched here.  The latest patch (29 July) gives it a 10 day cooldown. 

I plan to make it a 24 hour event because it is so intrusive, and give it an end stage so you can simply quit after the 24 hours.  I'd started looking at that yesterday and realized that getting that done and testing it would delay releasing everything else. 

I noticed today that there was a quest entry for the blindfold game, and it was set to last only 2 days.  I haven't updated to the most recent .89 patch yet though.  It ended in the morning without complication.

42 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

Is there any interest in an optional set of extreme hair colors (pink, green, purple) for the forced hair change?  Or are people just disabling that event?

I currently only use shaving, but if I use recolor, I dont think Id want extreme colors, it would be kinda immersion breaking imo.

Also, does anyone else have the problem that the adventuring slave quest doesnt really do anything? I can use the dialogue to give my master money, but it doesnt actually take money from me.

Is there any interest in an optional set of extreme hair colors (pink, green, purple) for the forced hair change?  Or are people just disabling that event?

Speaking to my hairdresser only, no shaving please, and you can give me any bright colours you like (pink, green, purple are fine)

2 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

If it would be optional, I'd say go ahead and offer that option for those out there who might enjoy it.

1 hour ago, Mehmeme said:

I can use the dialogue to give my master money, but it doesnt actually take money from me.

I retested it:  having enough to pay, not having to pay, and failing to deliver on time.  All remove the gold.  I found one case that occurs if you ask to pay early and you do the goofy version of the dance, then it doesn't take the gold.  You didn't mention paying early so I assume that you weren't running into that particular problem, though.  So unfortunately I can't see what's causing that for you. 

2 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

I like the hair color change feature. By the way, it works fine on Skyrim SE.

I am OK with any hair colors. Generally speaking, I prefer lore-friendly hair colors, but your master seems to have magic power over you (can shock you), so extreme hair colors could be explained magically.

If you are asking for preferences for the "extreme" hair colors, I would prefer them to be dark -- dark green, dark blue, dark purple.

Oh i had just another idea for a small Event like the zapping:

How about including Rapetats.  If enabled the master likes to write from time to time some nasty things on Lola. Together with Fadetats it also goes away after a set time. Also you do not need to take care about any Managing on Slavetats area, Rapetats/Fadetats is doing it for you. So everyone can select the kind of tats they want, how long they will stay and so on.

To trigger adding an Event would be just 1 line of code and the typical softmod check if this mod is loaded or not.

SendModEvent("RapeTattoos_addTattoo")

Optional Precondition could be: Slave has to be naked, or seperate lines from Master/Msitress if slave is naked or not

Could be something like:

- only bare naked skin looks boring, let's pimp you up

- I think everybody should directly see what you are

- let's put on a price list on you ... etc

//Edit just to avoid searches: Modpages of discussed mods:

I tend to disable that option, but I might turn it on to try this out.  Just like let it pick a randint(0, 255) for R,G,B and see what falls out.

Related: can we get individual disable checks for each type of event?

31 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

I retested it:  having enough to pay, not having to pay, and failing to deliver on time.  All remove the gold.  I found one case that occurs if you ask to pay early and you do the goofy version of the dance, then it doesn't take the gold.  You didn't mention paying early so I assume that you weren't running into that particular problem, though.  So unfortunately I can't see what's causing that for you. 

Nope, wasnt paying early. And as long as noone else has the problem, I guess it makes sense to assume that its just some conflict or anything with my modlist, which is entirely possible.

44 minutes ago, Mehmeme said:

Nope, wasnt paying early. And as long as noone else has the problem, I guess it makes sense to assume that its just some conflict or anything with my modlist, which is entirely possible.

That is very weird.  The actual gold removal is simply a Player.RemoveItem command.  Does the quest otherwise complete?

1 hour ago, coffeeink said:

How about including Rapetats.

I'm not a fan of tattoos myself, but that doesn't mean they can't be in there, especially if it's just a SendModEvent.  I'd like to keep it really simple.  How about this?  Whenever you receive a spanking or whipping as punishment, there's a user-configurable chance for a rape tattoo?  Obviously 0 disables the feature.  Would that work?

1 hour ago, brewmasterhal said:

can we get individual disable checks for each type of event?

Possibly, but it's clunky having a check box for each possible event, particularly as we continue adding more.  My focus is making the events enjoyable, or at least tolerable, so players won't want to turn them off.  That was the idea behind wilder hair colors, if players might find that more interesting.  (And my thought there wasn't a magic effect, just berry-based dyes that last a few days.)

But I have a better idea for the hair style change:  make it an actual hair style change.  One that you choose.  If you simply can't bear temporarily having one of the other bazillion hair styles you probably have installed, set it to the same style you have now (you boring thing!).  I think that's quite possible.  I'll be working on that today.  Also, I have the Lights Out quest duration down to 24 hours with a 10 day cooldown.  I'm thinking that's tolerable, especially since you could sleep during the blindfold period if you want to be no fun.

58 minutes ago, coffeeink said:

If i get gagged because of beeing annoying (ask ro reconsider a rule) i get to Gags in the inventory (Device Setting is Random Gag)

Yep, I see that random is broken.  I'll fix it, and revisit the other random options.