1 minute ago, HexBolt8 said:

The Player NPC Sexuality setting lets you specify which NPCs you'll be told to have sex with.

Excellent!  Happy happy joy joy!  :D

If Radiant Prostitution's female NPC(s) at the gangbangs glitch has been fixed by its author or this mod's integration, I'll be downright ecstatic!

1 minute ago, HexBolt8 said:

DD Assets, Integration, and Expansion are hard requirements of this mod.  Only a few devices are used now, and the general approach is not to put a lot of stuff on the player, and the devices that are used are not locked (though wearing them is enforced with shocks if you have them off for more than a few seconds).  

Thanks for the answer. Then I'll wait to decide when to undo it (just for me). Until then I will use my own version.

Otherwise really good job.?

hi guys. thanks for the remake of this mod. really liking it so far. have an issue though. when I am asking the owner to spank me...they say that they would do it...the animation does not load up and I don't get any buffs. but when she punishes my pc or when I access the spanking via the test dialogue it works. I did try @HexBolt8 recent patch. 

30 minutes ago, darktej said:

when I am asking the owner to spank me...they say that they would do it...the animation does not load up and I don't get any buffs. but when she punishes my pc or when I access the spanking via the test dialogue it works.

I see that that script has a problem.  I'll get it fixed, most likely today.  I have other stuff to roll out too.

I'm testing this mod on Skyrim SE. I'm using version 0.87 with the patch from @HexBolt8 named "Submissive Lola Resubmission Patch - 26 July 2020.7z"

The mod appears to work well on Skyrim SE with no conversion needed.

One part of the master's dialogue seems odd, and I wonder whether it is expected or not.

Whenever the master beckons to me (and force greets), or I select the Kneel dialogue option, then the master always says "Stupid girl. I had to pay a fine for you. Until you pay me back - with interest - I'm not letting you out of my sight."

That is always the same line of dialogue.  I also cannot find any way to repay the master.

Is this expected? Thanks!

20200726163728_1.jpg.d4314a959706f36f5a57ba7dc3e25a7b.jpg

11 minutes ago, Herowynne said:

Whenever the master beckons to me (and force greets), or I select the Kneel dialogue option, then the master always says "Stupid girl. I had to pay a fine for you. Until you pay me back - with interest - I'm not letting you out of my sight."

That's not from this mod. 

Thank you (and @TheQueenofTraps) for reporting your success using this mod with SE.  :thumbsup:

25 minutes ago, Herowynne said:

I'm testing this mod on Skyrim SE. I'm using version 0.87 with the patch from @HexBolt8 named "Submissive Lola Resubmission Patch - 26 July 2020.7z"

The mod appears to work well on Skyrim SE with no conversion needed.

On part of the master's dialogue seems odd, and I wonder whether it is expected or not.

That is always the same line of dialogue.  I also cannot find any way to repay the master.

Is this expected? Thanks!

20200726163728_1.jpg.d4314a959706f36f5a57ba7dc3e25a7b.jpg

I have exactly the same (LE) and I suspect is from Devious followers.

47 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

Thank you (and @TheQueenofTraps) for reporting your success using this mod with SE.  :thumbsup:

You are quite welcome! It was my pleasure!

48 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

That's not from this mod. 

38 minutes ago, Gräfin Zeppelin said:

Thank you both @HexBolt8 and @Gräfin Zeppelin !

Yes, I am also using Devious Followers. Thank you, I really appreciate the confirmation!

1 hour ago, Herowynne said:

then the master always says "Stupid girl. I had to pay a fine for you. Until you pay me back - with interest - I'm not letting you out of my sight."

55 minutes ago, Gräfin Zeppelin said:

confirmed that this line comes from DFC (Devious Followers Continued).  (IIRC) it is part of a forced start thing, but i could be wrong here.

to get it to stop you can either pay your DF, pause DFC, or use its debug page to reset it.  any of those options should work to get past that dialogue.

DFC should not start if you are already enslaved (by this mod), but it can start when you first hire a follower then will run until you pay that follower off.

if you are enslaved by this mod it should (and does for me) stop if you pay your DFC follower totally off (clear debt follower is dismissable option), and not

restart until you are no longer enslaved.

5 minutes ago, valcon767 said:

confirmed that this line comes from DFC (Devious Followers Continued). 

DFC should not start if you are already enslaved (by this mod), but it can start when you first hire a follower then will run until you pay that follower off.

I used SSEEdit to search for that string of dialogue and I did find it in the Devious Followers ESP, so that line of dialogue definitely comes from DF.

In my testing, I wanted to be able to distinguish between the demands of the DF follower versus the demands of the Submissive Lola master. I am using Nether's Follower Framework. The first follower you recruit is always the DF follower. Then I recruited a second follower and used them as the Submissive Lola master.

The combination worked pretty well, except for this particular dialogue quirk, which did not seem to hurt anything. It was just repetitive.

I will try playing around with the DF options, to see if I can avoid this issue.

Feature & Bug Fix Update

Another exciting day in Lola Land!  ?

This patch supersedes the July 26 patch.  This is a complete patch for version 0.87.  You don't need earlier patches.  Yes it is still July 26 here, but it's already tomorrow in some parts of the world, so this is the July 27 update.

Submissive Lola Resubmission Patch - 27 July 2020.7z

What's in it?

Spoiler

New Feature:  Required Service

You're now required to kneel and offer service to your owner every day by asking "May I be of service somehow?".
Two new MCM settings control the number of times you must do this:  a minimum and a random additional number.
You will NOT be shown the total number of times that you must offer to serve in a 24-hour period.
You will NOT be shown how many times you've already served during this period.  But your owner remembers.  ?
The larger you set the random value, the more uncertainty and the more you'll live in fear of not pleasing your owner.
If you over-achieve you will not be told.  Extra service does not carry over to the next period.

NOTE:  Your service period starts and ends at the time of day when you submitted to your owner (e.g., 3 PM to 3 PM).
At the end of that period, if you did well you will see the message "You successfully served your owner today."
Or, you will hear the "quest complete" sound and see "You failed to serve your owner enough."
Failure to offer service enough times reduces your submission score, proportionate to how far you fell short.

Already enslaved?  Your first service period is free!  You'll have 25 to 47 hours on your first day.
If you haven't been enslaved yet, you'll have a full 24 hours the first day, even if it started at 11 PM.  Nice, right?

Recommendation:  Start low on your Requires Service settings and (if you wish) gradually increase it.
Changes to the Required Service settings take effect on the NEXT period.  No cheating your way out.

Be careful with fast traveling long distances.  That time counts against your service period.

Likewise, time sleeping works against you.   You have 24 hours.  Plan accordingly.

"How do I know what time of day my service period ends?"
It's when you accepted your owner's collar.   Your owner is sentimental about those things.
If you don't remember when that was, watch for the "You successfully served your owner today" messages.

Those update messages come at the end of your service period.

"Can't it just start and end at midnight?"
Midnight is just a time.  In the US, we pay income tax on April 15.  Why not January 1?

Starting when you're collared gives you a full 24 hours on your first day.  Just go with it.

New feature:  Masturbation Denial

You will not be allowed to masturbate unless ordered to.  Can be turned off in the MCM.
This one is fun.  You get zapped a few seconds after starting your solo play and end up even more frustrated.

Other Updates

- Added red gloves and red ballet shoes to the Devices page.  You *must* go to the Debug page and click Reset Menu Lists or your selections will be incorrect.
- "Fashion" gloves now use the Devious Devices BodySlide version of the restrictive gloves mesh, while keeping the old non-shiny textures that match the dress.  You shouldn't notice much difference in appearance but the gloves will fit now without bleeding through the arms.
- Owner gains a little arousal from spanking or whipping you (twice as much if you asked for it).

- Fixed the problem where you ask for spanking and don't get it.
- The "Punished for long sleeping/waiting" setting in the MCM is hidden now since it's not being used.  I'm hoping that the Required Service feature will replace it.

- The force greeting after the Simple Slavery auction works at least some of the time now.  It's an improvement.

Whiterun Walk quest automatically wore my armor after we were in Bannered Mare. Then because of "naked rule" it was forcefully taken off afterwards. I didn't even have it on before starting the quest.

Otherwise i guess that is a bit pointless quest to start with that rule in the first place.

Oh and also if the prostitution success chance was configurable that would be nice. It seems really low at the moment and it interferes with gameplay a lot by preventing leaving town.

2 hours ago, Zaflis said:

Yeah it can take more than 2 hours realtime to find even 3 clients that are willing.

While I agree that it can be RL time consuming, I've found that using wait to get to a busier time in the inn (just after 8 PM, 20:00) tends to speed things up.

You know,  I am tempted to make a new follower just for this mod. My problem is that I am not sure what I want from it. Some nasty dialogue probably so that even as a vanilla follower he has an attitude. My thoughts along that line tend toward a Thalmor justiciar maybe.

hi @HexBolt8 ..your recent patch fixed the spanking issue for me. so very much thanks for that. have an issue though ...which I have noticed for a while. when a heavy restraint is placed on my pc by the owner...and they desire sex...animations don't play properly when the owner is female. if the owner wears a strap-on when the animation starts...the pc will play the animation "DDarmbindersolo" while the owner will play a valid mastrubation animation. if she does not put on a strap-on then both the pc and the owner play the "DDarmbindersolo" animation. this is not the case with Male owners. all animations play properly. the pc is not too often in heavy bondage. but there were instances when my pc was burdened and the owner put on an armbinder and the next instance wanted sex. there were some unofficial fixes for the animation filter a while back in the DDi threads. those work for other mods not sure whether it works for this though.  thanks again.

10 hours ago, Zaflis said:

Whiterun Walk quest automatically wore my armor after we were in Bannered Mare. Then because of "naked rule" it was forcefully taken off afterwards. I didn't even have it on before starting the quest.

I'll do something there.  Thanks for pointing this out.

10 hours ago, Zaflis said:

if the prostitution success chance was configurable that would be nice. It seems really low at the moment and it interferes with gameplay a lot by preventing leaving town.

It's not that the mod is making a single roll and determining success from that.  There are several possible responses from clients.  That's random.  But failure is guaranteed if client arousal is less than 15.  That's a fairly low bar, and it seems reasonable.  A person with very low arousal isn't going to pay for something he's not even in the mood for.  As a hooker, you'll have to be more enticing.  Dress like a tart (sexy clothes) or go naked.  As Psalam suggested, wait for the right time and work a larger gathering so that your sexiness is arousing a bigger group.  If NPC arousal gain in general is a problem in your game, turn up the settings in the SL Arousal mod that you're using and you should have an easier time.  But you have to show some skin.  NPC arousal rises very slowly if you're fully clothed.

As client arousal increases, the chance of success goes up.  I'll add a little there to make soliciting even easier with aroused clients, so that if you're doing what you can get them in the mood, they'll be more responsive. 

The required number of clients is reduced is smaller towns, and I think I fixed the problem that was preventing guards from being solicited.  Maybe you were just unlucky, but this part really wasn't intended to be extremely hard.

3 hours ago, Psalam said:

Some nasty dialogue probably so that even as a vanilla follower he has an attitude. My thoughts along that line tend toward a Thalmor justiciar maybe.

Yes, this mod could pair well with a harsh/demanding follower type mod to add more attitude. 

2 hours ago, darktej said:

when a heavy restraint is placed on my pc by the owner...and they desire sex...animations don't play properly when the owner is female.

I believe I can fix that.  You didn't say, but I assume that your character is female.  I guess I'll have to watch a lot of hot female-female sex with heavy bondage to properly study this problem. 

2 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

I believe I can fix that.  You didn't say, but I assume that your character is female.  I guess I'll have to watch a lot of hot female-female sex with heavy bondage to properly study this problem. 

oh yeah sorry. My pc is a female (should have mentioned that). awesome ...thanks and enjoy :D 

For the forced prostitution, I'm going to just exclude non hold capital towns, even Riverwood.  You'll have a larger population to work with.  I was looking at the population lists and it could be particularly hard for a straight male PC to try to solicit the two farmer's wives in a hamlet.  That should help keep this event fun.

For basic prostitution, I'm adding more client responses.  Success rate will steadily increase with higher client arousal.  The more you can raise their desire, the more likely it will be that townsfolk will accept your proposition. 

I stubbornly can not register the MCM menu of this mod, what do you think is the reason? Tried starting a new game, tried using the console command setstage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1 . This is the only problematic mod and it is not overwritten by anything ...   I have been waiting for such a mod for a long time and I don't want to give it up.

1 hour ago, Nikusys!! said:

I stubbornly can not register the MCM menu of this mod, what do you think is the reason?

This mod's MCM actually initializes quickly.  Supposedly there's a limit to how many MCMs you can have but unless you have a lot of mods that shouldn't be the problem. 

Often, it's a missing script.  Double check that the mod's scripts are installed.  You can check "sqv vkj_mcm" and the quest should be running.  Sometimes you just have to wait.  For me, entering another mod's MCM and exiting reduces the time for a new mod's MCM to show up.