I have another question.

Does the mod already have the mechanic for dealing with those times when the player goes somewhere that a follower (and therefore the master) isn't allowed? Such places include The Underforge, Dark Brotherhood Sanctuary, inside the Black Star and Skuldafn to name a few that I can think of off hand.

If you're looking to add easy support for femboy content, and are looking for info, may I suggest turning Lola into Sissy for the male stuff? Some might want to be masculine male slaves, but Sissy is a good generic nickname for subby-femboy male stuff.

5 hours ago, Psalam said:

I have an issue/question.

I dismissed Faendal as my owner after 3 days. He served his purpose in teaching me the basics of the mod. I've adventured for a couple of days without a follower (including becoming a werewolf). Now though, I am traveling with Cynthia (the follower I made) and Lydia (the housecarl from Whiterun). Neither has the dialogue that would allow me to ask them to be my master. So, is there a cooldown period between masters? If so, what is it? Do I need to do the quest restart in the McMenu when I want to change masters? Or, do I just need to have a little more patience and they'll get the dialogue?

providing you exited slavery from Faendal, you do not need to use console or MCM to get enslaved again.

you just need to read the book again, and it will restart the "Strong Hand" quest.

you can add the book by console or AddItemMenu.  or if you are a collector of books have it put away somewhere just go read it again.

the only place i know of that the book is in game is at it's default location

Riften - Haelga's Bunkhouse - Haelga's bedroom under her bed, you might have to sneak to see the book

@HexBolt8 or @MrEsturk

a minor request (if you want to and its not hard to do) would be for the book to appear somewhere else in game.

my suggestion would be one of the leveled lists that distribute random books.

still loving the mod (and the updates). so thanks again for updating it.

2 hours ago, Yuni said:

If you're looking to add easy support for femboy content, and are looking for info, may I suggest turning Lola into Sissy for the male stuff? Some might want to be masculine male slaves, but Sissy is a good generic nickname for subby-femboy male stuff.

Unfortunately there is no easy way to swap out the name. Originally I had planned to give the player a list of nicknames to pick from, including masculine and femboy nickname choices to go along with the feminine and slutty nickname choices. But unfortunately the NPC dialog does not recognize string variables, due to it being built around the concept of live voice acting.

1 hour ago, valcon767 said:

a minor request (if you want to and its not hard to do) would be for the book to appear somewhere else in game.

Maybe hide copies into more towns. But I'd rather not mess with the vanilla leveled lists to keep conflicts to a minimum.

I think SD is a soft requirement, there is an event where you are grabbed now and then that I am pretty sure is triggered from this mod. If it triggers without SD installed just no SL animation triggers.

Did you get a chance to look at my previous post? I provided code for the change but couldn't work out how to compile. I will try again when I get time. I may be able to help you out with implementing some changes if I can get environment setup properly.

There could be some delay (15 sec?) for the ale fetching quest. Right now it usually happens instantly after cell change, for example just after coming out of inn. But the usual thing is that follower hasn't had even time to move, she's usually making the order standing right next to a door.

8 hours ago, Roggvir said:

Which exact version of Zaz Animation Pack is required?

The two keyword errors are references to keywords in ZAP 8.  However, neither is used so you're okay. 

One is zbfElbows.  It's in a keyword array so I can't remove it without throwing off the array indexes, but I can replace it with a null reference to eliminate the error.  I'll notify MrEsturk about this change and let him decide what to do with it long term.  The other is for zbfWaist, which seems to have been intended for the Roped Up quest though it's not used.  I'll update that keyword reference to the one it should be using.

7 hours ago, Psalam said:

Does the mod already have the mechanic for dealing with those times when the player goes somewhere that a follower (and therefore the master) isn't allowed?

Not specifically.  The main problem I can think of is those times when the owner beckons to you.  That would be bad if you're in different areas.  The other is having to pay your owner (Adventuring Slave quest) if the owner isn't present.  Thank you for bringing this up.  I guess we'll have to think about that. 

4 hours ago, MrEsturk said:
6 hours ago, valcon767 said:

Maybe hide copies into more towns. But I'd rather not mess with the vanilla leveled lists to keep conflicts to a minimum.

As MrEsturk says, we don't want mod incompatibilities.  Honestly, I never used the book.  Even in the original mod, I just manually started the strong hand quest.  Placing a few more books around Skyrim is very doable, though, if you think that's helpful. 

4 hours ago, RMCW said:

I think SD is a soft requirement, there is an event where you are grabbed now and then that I am pretty sure is triggered from this mod. If it triggers without SD installed just no SL animation triggers.

SD is not a soft requirement.  This mod does not "grab" you.  That would be from another mod.

4 hours ago, RMCW said:

Did you get a chance to look at my previous post?

I did.  I just don't think a reverse Kept Pet scenario is a good fit for this mod.  I know that being turned down is disappointing.  You might sort of get what you want by setting a contract term.  After that time, you're deemed to be sufficiently submissive to ask to be freed.

4 hours ago, Zaflis said:

There could be some delay (15 sec?) for the ale fetching quest. Right now it usually happens instantly after cell change, for example just after coming out of inn. But the usual thing is that follower hasn't had even time to move, she's usually making the order standing right next to a door.

I will look at that.  I've always been able to move around the follower but I know what you mean.

4 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

The two keyword errors are references to keywords in ZAP 8.  However, neither is used so you're okay. 

One is zbfElbows.  It's in a keyword array so I can't remove it without throwing off the array indexes, but I can replace it with a null reference to eliminate the error.  I'll notify MrEsturk about this change and let him decide what to do with it long term.  The other is for zbfWaist, which seems to have been intended for the Roped Up quest though it's not used.  I'll update that keyword reference to the one it should be using.

Thank you.

I was a bit worried that if one thing is different, other may be too, and couldn't help but think there could be some mod-breaking ZAP functionality that differs between the version i use and the other vesion (8).

On 7/18/2020 at 3:04 AM, RMCW said:

Great mod, thanks for updating! I hadn't looked at the original but really cool mod. Just had an idea after testing it out for some hours :P

Regarding the minimum contract and keep beyond X submission functionality, think it would be really awesome if we could have an option to reverse the keep beyond X submission functionality so it is instead allowing for you to be kept when below a certain amount of submission. 

Users could then for instance set submission gain to a lower percentage or lose submission every day so you have to work hard for your release. The current way around doesn't work as well in my opinion as it is super easy to lose submission.

Edit:
Should have mentioned testing this with DeviousFollowers, SL Survival etc and works great, have had pretty much no conflicts but some obvious small issues you can get around in configs. I did test cursed loot also and seemed to work fine. 

Edit2: I haven't worked on Skyrim mods before but I am a programmer. I just had a look through source at how to implement a reverse option maybe called "Kept below instead of beyond Submission Score". I could write it myself from the existing files but I have no idea how to compile and test it as never looked into it before. Just needs a bool option adding to MCM which I can base on existing one in the file and then vkjmq needs the if conditions on line 1174 updating. I don't think it is used anywhere else in the code, KeptThreshold only appears in these 2 files.

Edit3: Tried to work out how to compile myself but no luck. I've uploaded here the updated files from Source but I have not been able to compile and test

Suggested Changes.zip 25.61 kB · 3 downloads

I also think being released is a bit too easy, I think a feature similar to devious followers, where a highly submissive pc often cant disobey the owner would be nice too.

25 minutes ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

On the subject of cock cleaning, if he says "Ah thats the spot", nothing happens.  If he says something about proving your tongue can do better than make excuses or something like that, the sex scene happens.

I have also noticed that with a female master. It adds submission for the "thats the spot dialogue", but nothing happens, and when you talk to master again, the demand pops up again, this happens until the other dialogue plays and a sex scene is started.

45 minutes ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

This isn't a bug, just I think it needs a change:  when asked to touch yourself, the animation plays only once which takes half a second.  It should play for 5-10 seconds, or loop until you stop it, or something.

A full fledged masturbation animation would not go amiss.

10 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

I did.  I just don't think a reverse Kept Pet scenario is a good fit for this mod.  I know that being turned down is disappointing.  You might sort of get what you want by setting a contract term.  After that time, you're deemed to be sufficiently submissive to ask to be freed.

No problem thanks for getting back to me, its nothing major. My thoughts were this would just make a bit more of a game of it, but I guess it goes against the RP feel. Great work on the mod, thanks to both you and MrEsturk.

3 hours ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

On the subject of cock cleaning, if he says "Ah thats the spot", nothing happens.  If he says something about proving your tongue can do better than make excuses or something like that, the sex scene happens.

Thank you, that's exactly what I needed.  There's a slight difference between the scripts for those 2 lines.  I'll resolve it.

2 hours ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

This isn't a bug, just I think it needs a change:  when asked to touch yourself, the animation plays only once which takes half a second.  It should play for 5-10 seconds, or loop until you stop it, or something.

I think I can loop it.  It's lower priority than the other stuff, but it's on the list of things to look into. 

4 hours ago, Mehmeme said:

I also think being released is a bit too easy, I think a feature similar to devious followers, where a highly submissive pc often cant disobey the owner would be nice too.

The original mod was for consensual enslavement.  You could ask to be freed any time.  This version adds non-consensual content, but you must opt in to it.  Besides the contract term, there's the Kept Pet feature.  When you become submissive enough, the owner won't free you.  You can even make that permanent.  As for disobeying, there are a few times when you actually can, but mostly you can only protest and get forced to comply anyway.  Either way, you lose submission score.

Bug Fix Patch

A small update.  Use it with release 0.84.  Don't combine it with earlier releases or patches.

- Fixed Hair Style options so "Disabled" is displayed.  In an existing game you must go to the Debug page and Refresh Menu Lists.

- Fixed one oral sex dialog that wasn't working.

- Removed unnecessary dependence on two ZAP 8 keywords.
- Wearing the rope harness is now enforced.  If you're wearing one now, that might not take effect until next time.
- You cannot ask to be freed from slavery while you've been ordered to wear a gag.  Get permission to remove the gag first.
- If you ask to be freed from slavery twice in a game hour, you'll be gagged and penalized for being annoying.

EDIT:  The patch is obsolete.  Get the latest official version from the mod page.

The functionality to disable forced hair styling was already there, but the option to disable wasn't showing up.  I'm working on other fixes that didn't make it into this patch.

3 hours ago, SamBooka said:

I like the mod but, after installing this i just ctd every 5 mins, just wondering if others have the same problem.

sounds like a mod conflict, as i have over 300 mods (224 ESM/ESP plugins in right pane of MO).

13 minutes ago, jigwigigx said:

I see a new version of Pet Collar has been released, would it conflict with this mod?

No.  The pet collar has the zad_deviousCollar keyword, and that hasn't changed.  Of course that latest Pet Collar is for SE and this mod is for LE so it's moot unless you're back-porting Pet Collar.

43 minutes ago, RMCW said:

What resources are needed to compile the mods papyrus scripts from the source files provided?

At a minimum, the script source for Radiant Prostitution.  You don't have to install the whole mod, just the script source files.   

20 hours ago, Zaflis said:

I tried adding a delay but it didn't work.  I'm giving up on this one.  However, under this mod's Debug page you can move the owner to you.  It's clunky but that would unblock the door.