4 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

- Fixed Hair Style options so "Disabled" is displayed.  In an existing game you must go to the Debug page and Refresh Menu Lists.

The functionality to disable forced hair styling was already there, but the option to disable wasn't showing up.  I'm working on other fixes that didn't make it into this patch.

Well, well. ❤️

1 hour ago, HexBolt8 said:

I tried adding a delay but it didn't work.  I'm giving up on this one.  However, under this mod's Debug page you can move the owner to you.  It's clunky but that would unblock the door.

What about checking if player has been inside an inn during last 1 minute? Or instead of timer if it's possible to see where she fast traveled out from? She hasn't atually blocked the door so far, it's just lame that the distance from the master to nearest ale vendor is 5 seconds away.

35 minutes ago, Zaflis said:

What about checking if player has been inside an inn during last 1 minute? Or instead of timer if it's possible to see where she fast traveled out from? She hasn't atually blocked the door so far, it's just lame that the distance from the master to nearest ale vendor is 5 seconds away.

Yes, it is lame.  But the checks you're suggesting aren't simple.  I don't think it's worth the effort to try to handle now, not when there's so much new stuff to be added.  Just take the easy victory and smile.  Your master was kind today.  The next time you might have to start your run from waaay outside town, sprinting all the way using stamina potions.  And whether it's close or far, the innkeeper might not have what you need. 

4 minutes ago, bitWolfy said:

Not a big fan of the "fancy dress" rule for Solitude, though. Would it be possible to add a setting to disable that?

@MrEsturk really likes that one.  It was his design.  I did add an option to let you wear what you want during forced prostitution.  That's as far as I'm comfortable pushing the boundary without an explicit okay from him, since it's his mod.  I've referenced him, so he will see this.

3 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

At a minimum, the script source for Radiant Prostitution.  You don't have to install the whole mod, just the script source files.   

I got the files compiled thanks, ended up being that I needed to unpack some script source files out of BSA for RaceMenu.

Can't see my changes in game after compiling though, do I need to do something else with the files? Could it be that I need to do something to update the MCM? Or do I need to update esp somehow?

1 hour ago, RMCW said:

Can't see my changes in game after compiling though, do I need to do something else with the files?

No, but sometimes there's an editing error in the script that causes it not to behave the way we expect.  You could place a few statements like this in your changed section to check that it's running:   Debug.Notification("My new stuff!")

4 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

@MrEsturk really likes that one.  It was his design.  I did add an option to let you wear what you want during forced prostitution.  That's as far as I'm comfortable pushing the boundary without an explicit okay from him, since it's his mod.  I've referenced him, so he will see this.

Thanks for a quick reply.

I don't hate that feature as a concept, I just really don't like the dresses Devious Devices has. An option to use a restrictive corset or a harness instead would be very welcome, and would work just as well.

No, but sometimes there's an editing error in the script that causes it not to behave the way we expect.  You could place a few statements like this in your changed section to check that it's running:   Debug.Notification("My new stuff!")

It's working now - thanks for your help! Not really sure why the changes I did were not showing at first, probably some sort of caching or stupidity on my part.

24 minutes ago, RMCW said:

It's working now - thanks for your help! Not really sure why the changes I did were not showing at first, probably some sort of caching or stupidity on my part.

Huzzah!  Just remember that whenever a script that you modified gets updated here, you'll have to add your changes again.  Since this is beta, expect that to happen a lot.  Once the mod settles down, you'll have an easier time.  Tip:  Add a distinctive comment above each of your edits so you can quickly find them whenever you have to update.

@MrEsturk When clicking on "Owner's Cut" to change the value, the slider always resets to 48% (lowest possible value - curiously enough, the slider range is 50-150, so how the hell does it end up showing 48 is beyond me, but that doesn't matter now).
It shouldn't break anything, any related script variables are set correctly when changing the slider value, but a bug is a bug.
Whats causing it is on line 510 in vkjMCM.psc where it is trying to use v_whoreCD as current value instead of the correct _v_whoreDomCut (with an underscore at the beginning).

I had a minor glitch. While in Markarth my owner whored me out at the Silver Blood Inn. Evidently I forgot to check out with her (although I paid off the innkeeper). So we went to Kolskeggr Mine to do Pavo Attius' quest. We cleaned it out and I mined it empty. During that time I became eligible to be manumitted and took it without any problem. Well, lo and behold, while traveling the road from Markarth we were about halfway to Old Hroldan when I was punished for not being in a civilized area to finish my whoring. The good news is that there seemed to be no problem with checking in with her and ending the quest which solved the punishment issue. However, it did show a new Submission score although, as I mentioned, I was free at that time. Hopefully, they'll be no further complications along that line.

But that did make me wonder if it would be possible to arrange for slavery to be put on hiatus rather than ended. So, when the contract ran out I would have the option to say "I need some free time but I'll be back." This would allow me to pick up with the higher Submission score I ended with which appears to open up the more interesting parts of the mod.

On 7/18/2020 at 5:32 PM, MrEsturk said:

Unfortunately there is no easy way to swap out the name. Originally I had planned to give the player a list of nicknames to pick from, including masculine and femboy nickname choices to go along with the feminine and slutty nickname choices. But unfortunately the NPC dialog does not recognize string variables, due to it being built around the concept of live voice acting.

I understand that dialogue limitations mean "Lola" is in effect hard-coded and unalterable.  I realize this would be additional labor on your part, but perhaps offering an alternate ESP with some variant for those males who DO object to being called by a female name - particularly gay players who want an M/M experience and find being called "Lola" very jarring?

Pretty please?  :D

(EDIT: Afterthought:  The Lucien - Immersive Fully Voiced Male Follower mod allows the player to select their name from a drop-down list, and Lucien will address the player by that name.  Maybe you could look into how the mod author implemented it in that mod? )

Things I'd like to see from this mod (none of really high importance and not in any particular order):

1) If my master is going to keep making comments about things I haven't done recently (compliment their beauty, thank them for training, etc.) I'd like to have options to do so. I understand that these options probably wouldn't change the submission (because if they did the frequency with which they became available would have to be low) but it would help with the "feel" of the mod.

2) My previously mentioned "hiatus" where you could leave your master temporarily and return (at the same submission) later in the game. This could be accompanied by more corporeal punishment.

3) Master adding "furniture" to the homes that I own and using them on me for training or fun.

4) Also based on existing comments, to add a bandit (or other NPC) as a "teammate" (aka another slave) in order to have the option for threesomes.

I'm sure I'll thin of more. Thanks for the great mod!

9 hours ago, Roggvir said:

@MrEsturk When clicking on "Owner's Cut" to change the value, the slider always resets to 48% (lowest possible value - curiously enough, the slider range is 50-150, so how the hell does it end up showing 48 is beyond me, but that doesn't matter now).
It shouldn't break anything, any related script variables are set correctly when changing the slider value, but a bug is a bug.
Whats causing it is on line 510 in vkjMCM.psc where it is trying to use v_whoreCD as current value instead of the correct _v_whoreDomCut (with an underscore at the beginning).

Yeah this minor issue is there, I have fixed on my version. 

13 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

Huzzah!  Just remember that whenever a script that you modified gets updated here, you'll have to add your changes again.  Since this is beta, expect that to happen a lot.  Once the mod settles down, you'll have an easier time.  Tip:  Add a distinctive comment above each of your edits so you can quickly find them whenever you have to update.

Thanks a bunch. I may work on the radiant prostitution mod integration, do you have anything planned to work on that? If not I can share my changes for you to implement once I get it done. I am going to get the prostitution quest detecting when you are paid instead of sex end if that is possible and work with the home delivery quests. I am also making it so that the fee is taken from your owner when you have radiant prostitution on.

Note: Currently with Radiant Prostitution if you have a client and have not been paid yet, every time you have sex it will count towards the total whoring until you get paid which seems incorrect. If I move over to on payment it will fix that. Also I could count the home delivery as 2 or 3 towards the total.

10 hours ago, Roggvir said:

When clicking on "Owner's Cut" to change the value, the slider always resets to 48% (lowest possible value - curiously enough, the slider range is 50-150, so how the hell does it end up showing 48 is beyond me, but that doesn't matter now).

Thank you for finding this.  I'll look at it and have a fix today.  I have other things to release along with that.

8 hours ago, Psalam said:

During that time I became eligible to be manumitted and took it without any problem. Well, lo and behold, while traveling the road from Markarth we were about halfway to Old Hroldan when I was punished for not being in a civilized area to finish my whoring.

Two things are happening there.  First, it looks like you fast travel a lot.  Nothing wrong with that as such, except that the mod can't catch you for leaving a populated area.  If you'd walked out of Markarth, you'd have been warned before you got far.  It's a known limitation.  Second, the prostitution quest didn't shut down when you exited enslavement.  It should have (or you should have been required to finish the quest first).  When we add quests we might forget to also add a provision to stop them when the player is released.  I'll go through each of the quests and add handling as needed.

8 hours ago, Psalam said:

But that did make me wonder if it would be possible to arrange for slavery to be put on hiatus rather than ended. So, when the contract ran out I would have the option to say "I need some free time but I'll be back." This would allow me to pick up with the higher Submission score I ended with which appears to open up the more interesting parts of the mod.

Something like that makes sense, but it shouldn't be quite that easy or it could be abused.  You just got some tasks you'd rather not do, a travel restriction or order to return to town.  Well, you're free to be released so you do and the quests end.  Then you ask for enslavement right away.  A cooldown for asking for enslavement with that NPC could help there.

On preserving score, wouldn't there be a consequence?  You've rejected the relationship the dom wanted with you.  Of course you can leave it, but the dom likely would be angry and hurt.  And disappointed in you.  A submissive slave doesn't take breaks.  When you come crawling back, some of your earlier score might carry forward, but only some.

4 hours ago, ryanmayfair said:

I realize this would be additional labor on your part, but perhaps offering an alternate ESP with some variant for those males who DO object to being called by a female name - particularly gay players who want an M/M experience and find being called "Lola" very jarring?

It would be a lot of extra work, to the point of being impractical.  I didn't look at the Lucien follower but I'm guessing that it doesn't have that many lines containing your name.  This one has many.  For my part, I've kept the use of Lola to a minimum.  It's in there, so no need to keep using it over and over.  I also added that line about Lola being the name of master's cat.  You could think of it as dehumanizing rather than feminizing.  As a slave, you're on the same level as a pet cat.  It's not that you're being called female, you're being called a pet name.  It's an alternate way to view the situation while preserving the notion of Lola the submissive shieldmaiden.

What you can do though is create your own mini mod with this one as parent.  Use the Edit function in the creation kit to find every use of Lola.  Change that to Dragonbjorn or whatever you want and save those edits as overrides in your mod.  Or you could edit this mod directly, but you'd have to repeat your work every time you download an updated esp.

I'll also go back and look for places to reduce the use of Lola.  If it's in there and it's used now and then, the original intent has been honored without beating you over the head with it.

3 hours ago, Psalam said:

Also based on existing comments, to add a bandit (or other NPC) as a "teammate" (aka another slave) in order to have the option for threesomes.

I think this is on MrEsturk's wish list.  He had a nice feature in his XDFF mod for a second submissive follower, with some interactions.  It would be a regular follower that you've recruited.

3 hours ago, Psalam said:

If my master is going to keep making comments about things I haven't done recently (compliment their beauty, thank them for training, etc.) I'd like to have options to do so. I understand that these options probably wouldn't change the submission (because if they did the frequency with which they became available would have to be low) but it would help with the "feel" of the mod.

Those comments (as you probably know) are just finding fault even if there is none.  "You complimented my beauty an hour ago?  And nothing since then?  Too long!"  My to-do list includes dialog to complain (and deliberately reduce score) or to say "I love you" or otherwise express appreciation (which might increase score slightly, but usually not).  It's a step in that direction.  As you can guess, the focus now is new features, rounding out existing features, and fixes.

I've also had this idea, which I may never get to because there are more pressing things, my time is limited before MrEsturk resumes control, and I'm not sure how much players would like it:

Spoiler

This would work best I think with a female owner.  She approaches and says you haven't complimented her recently (even if you have), and asks what you like best about her.  You have several responses to choose from.  If you choose right, you get a reward.  If you choose wrong, you get a small penalty.  But one choice is way off and that one gets you a larger penalty.  Mistress is fickle though, so there's no guaranteed right response.  But there is a pattern.  She'll have a favorite and a dislike.  Her favorite is more likely to be the right response; her dislike is more likely to be the really bad response.  Over time you'll discover her likes and dislikes.  Mostly, this event will cost you score in an unfair manner because the odds are against you, and that's how it is as a slave.  I like it because it's different from always clicking "Yes Mistress" as the obvious correct response.  It's like the cliche of a woman asking if she looks fat.  So many ways to go wrong; only a few paths lead to safety.  And the creative lie that worked yesterday might displease her today.

1 hour ago, RMCW said:

I may work on the radiant prostitution mod integration, do you have anything planned to work on that? If not I can share my changes for you to implement once I get it done. I am going to get the prostitution quest detecting when you are paid instead of sex end if that is possible and work with the home delivery quests. I am also making it so that the fee is taken from your owner when you have radiant prostitution on.

Note: Currently with Radiant Prostitution if you have a client and have not been paid yet, every time you have sex it will count towards the total whoring until you get paid which seems incorrect. If I move over to on payment it will fix that. Also I could count the home delivery as 2 or 3 towards the total.

If you have changes, you can send them over and I'll look at them.  A hard rule though:  no patches to Radiant Prostitution.  Everything must be done inside this mod.  Simple, robust solutions are preferred.  The more complex the code, the more likely that something will break.

"the fee is taken from your owner when you have radiant prostitution on."  I'm not sure exactly what you mean, but we don't want the player getting a full cut.  Someone (innkeeper or owner) takes the "Madam's" cut.  The wording now says that the owner and innkeeper have negotiated an arrangement.  Therefore, your cut is exactly the same as if you were working voluntarily.

"every time you have sex it will count towards the total whoring until you get paid which seems incorrect."  This mod is supposed to be checking for sex with the client.  I suppose you could seduce the same client over & over before collecting your pay, but it's unlikely that a player would do that.  Sex with others should not be getting counted.

"Also I could count the home delivery as 2 or 3 towards the total."  I don't think you should.  Each round of sex during that visit should already be counting toward the total (unless I'm mistaken there) so we don't want to multiply that again.  Home visits are voluntary.  If it seems undesirable during forced prostitution, the player doesn't have to do it. 

37 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

If you have changes, you can send them over and I'll look at them.  A hard rule though:  no patches to Radiant Prostitution.  Everything must be done inside this mod.  Simple, robust solutions are preferred.  The more complex the code, the more likely that something will break.

"the fee is taken from your owner when you have radiant prostitution on."  I'm not sure exactly what you mean, but we don't want the player getting a full cut.  Someone (innkeeper or owner) takes the "Madam's" cut.  The wording now says that the owner and innkeeper have negotiated an arrangement.  Therefore, your cut is exactly the same as if you were working voluntarily.

"every time you have sex it will count towards the total whoring until you get paid which seems incorrect."  This mod is supposed to be checking for sex with the client.  I suppose you could seduce the same client over & over before collecting your pay, but it's unlikely that a player would do that.  Sex with others should not be getting counted.

"Also I could count the home delivery as 2 or 3 towards the total."  I don't think you should.  Each round of sex during that visit should already be counting toward the total (unless I'm mistaken there) so we don't want to multiply that again.  Home visits are voluntary.  If it seems undesirable during forced prostitution, the player doesn't have to do it. 

" Everything must be done inside this mod.  Simple, robust solutions are preferred. "

I will try to keep everything super simple. I am not sure if radiant prostitution provides any methods to do what I want but I intend to check tonight. 

"the fee is taken from your owner when you have radiant prostitution on."

Sorry didn't explain that very well. In my version I am making it so that your owners cut and madame cut are both charged. I personally don't like the madame cut from radiant prostitution because it only charges you the amount of money you have so easy to cheat. I will provide the changes but you probably don't want to implement.

I think sex with others does get counted, but I'll double check tonight.

As I say I indent to do the detection on radiant prostitution payment instead of sexlab scene end (if possible without editing radiant prostitution). I'll have a different method run for detection of payment from home delivery vs accepting payment from client after sex. Currently home delivery prostitution isn't detected at all.

I'll also go back and look for places to reduce the use of Lola.  If it's in there and it's used now and then, the original intent has been honored without beating you over the head with it.

This is just my opinion, but I wish you wouldn't do this... I think it adds a bit of Immersion and makes conversations with your master/mistress seem a little more personal vs him or her saying "Hey slave do this or that". I don't know if others do this, but I even went so far as to change the name of my main character to Lola, in anticipation to playing this mod just so it would make it more personal.

I have to admit though, I haven't actually played this mod yet...so I have really no idea how much "Lola" is actually used. I'm dying to play it though...just waiting for new bug-fix's updates and features to slow, as my game has over 100+ hours and I don't want to start over if an update requires it. I was going to add the original version a while back but it seemed a bit to buggy and the head shaving thing turned me off (So happy to see a toggle for that :) ).

Anyway that's just my two cents, I think you and MrEsturk are doing an amazing job revitalizing this mod...so a big "THANK YOU"  for working on this.

Two things are happening there.  First, it looks like you fast travel a lot.  Nothing wrong with that as such, except that the mod can't catch you for leaving a populated area.  If you'd walked out of Markarth, you'd have been warned before you got far.  It's a known limitation.  Second, the prostitution quest didn't shut down when you exited enslavement.  It should have (or you should have been required to finish the quest first).  When we add quests we might forget to also add a provision to stop them when the player is released.  I'll go through each of the quests and add handling as needed.

Actually, all the travel that I described in that section was by foot. I do it that way since I am hunting on the road for someone to kill to fill the Black Star so that I can enchant something. Regardless though, all that travel was by foot. Later, after I met a band of Forsworn and filled the Black Star I did fast travel to Dragonsreach, so I am not above it by any means.

On preserving score, wouldn't there be a consequence?  You've rejected the relationship the dom wanted with you.  Of course you can leave it, but the dom likely would be angry and hurt.  And disappointed in you.  A submissive slave doesn't take breaks.  When you come crawling back, some of your earlier score might carry forward, but only some.

It's your mod (with MrEsturk) so do as you wish (i.e., I have no desire to make a fuss over this) I am looking at it as someone who's playing the game qua game. None of Skyrim is realistic (magic, dragons, etc.) and the idea that a particular response isn't very immersive I have always found flimsy. Please note, I did suggest a corporal punishment for taking a hiatus - I'm not saying that it should be VERY easy or without ANY consequences. However, I have already found that dipping into this mod at times and then playing Skyrim is what I suspect I will like best. That being said, I don't want to "miss out" on the results of higher levels of Submission.

I also like your idea in the spoiler. Personally, as I mentioned in the previous paragraph, I don;t know why it would have to be limited to a female just because that is our experience. Think of the trans players and the MSM players who might want their master acting in a more feminine manner. I like your line of thinking and that whole idea may have to just be a "tick box" in the McMenu - "do you want your master/mistress to have these lines of dialogue?"

2 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

Thank you for finding this.  I'll look at it and have a fix today.  I have other things to release along with that.

Something like that makes sense, but it shouldn't be quite that easy or it could be abused.  You just got some tasks you'd rather not do, a travel restriction or order to return to town.  Well, you're free to be released so you do and the quests end.  Then you ask for enslavement right away.  A cooldown for asking for enslavement with that NPC could help there.  agree there would need to be a cooldown timer or a set length of time until you are enslaved again (and it you go to long it just resets)

On preserving score, wouldn't there be a consequence?  You've rejected the relationship the dom wanted with you.  Of course you can leave it, but the dom likely would be angry and hurt.  And disappointed in you.  A submissive slave doesn't take breaks.  When you come crawling back, some of your earlier score might carry forward, but only some.  probably not able to keep the full submission score but part of it (maybe if it is for a set time you can keep more than for an unspecified time)

It would be a lot of extra work, to the point of being impractical.  I didn't look at the Lucien follower but I'm guessing that it doesn't have that many lines containing your name.  This one has many.  For my part, I've kept the use of Lola to a minimum.  It's in there, so no need to keep using it over and over.  I also added that line about Lola being the name of master's cat.  You could think of it as dehumanizing rather than feminizing.  As a slave, you're on the same level as a pet cat.  It's not that you're being called female, you're being called a pet name.  It's an alternate way to view the situation while preserving the notion of Lola the submissive shieldmaiden.

saw that and thought it was great that you are being named after a pet

What you can do though is create your own mini mod with this one as parent.  Use the Edit function in the creation kit to find every use of Lola.  Change that to Dragonbjorn or whatever you want and save those edits as overrides in your mod.  Or you could edit this mod directly, but you'd have to repeat your work every time you download an updated esp.

have played the original and the updated versions of this mod (not as much as some i am sure) and have not found the amount of times called Lola high (imho)

I think this is on MrEsturk's wish list.  He had a nice feature in his XDFF mod for a second submissive follower, with some interactions.  It would be a regular follower that you've recruited.

ohhh ? ? ?

Those comments (as you probably know) are just finding fault even if there is none.  "You complimented my beauty an hour ago?  And nothing since then?  Too long!"  My to-do list includes dialog to complain (and deliberately reduce score) or to say "I love you" or otherwise express appreciation (which might increase score slightly, but usually not).  It's a step in that direction.  As you can guess, the focus now is new features, rounding out existing features, and fixes.

I've also had this idea, which I may never get to because there are more pressing things, my time is limited before MrEsturk resumes control, and I'm not sure how much players would like it:

i LIKE this idea, and its just so fitting for this mod :classic_rolleyes:

@ryanmayfair, I was thinking about your situation some more.  Other than "Lola", if there are lines that are particularly for a male PC, send me a list along with suggested male versions and I'll add gender-specific variations.  In general MrEsturk and I have let slide terms like cute, pretty, or even slut since they arguably could apply to men, especially in demeaning speech, but there might be other things that bug you.

33 minutes ago, Jehuty599 said:

This is just my opinion, but I wish you wouldn't do this... I think it adds a bit of Immersion and makes conversations with your master/mistress seem a little more personal vs him or her saying "Hey slave do this or that".

Point taken, and I agree that the use of one's name makes speech more personal.  My aim is to reduce the Lola count somewhat in more obscure sections of dialog but leave it where it counts.  When you ask your owner a question, the response is "What is it, Lola?".  I wouldn't change that.  But if the usage is at a more manageable level, in a few key places, then players who want to be called something else could edit the mod without having to make a jillion changes.

38 minutes ago, Jehuty599 said:

I even went so far as to change the name of my main character to Lola, in anticipation to playing this mod just so it would make it more personal.

Your owner will actually change your name to Lola (really change it, not just call you that) unless you opt on on the MCM.  That might be more fun for you.  One of your responses is to say that you like your new name.

37 minutes ago, Psalam said:

That being said, I don't want to "miss out" on the results of higher levels of Submission.

I'll probably take the middle path and halve the score.  Hopefully that will please most people (and not displease everyone).  MrEsturk may well want to change this later, but it's a stick in the sand.  Since you're okay with playing the game as a game, I'm sure you know that you can force your score to whatever you want.  Maybe your owner is particularly open about letting you come and go.

39 minutes ago, Psalam said:

I like your line of thinking and that whole idea may have to just be a "tick box" in the McMenu - "do you want your master/mistress to have these lines of dialogue?"

You read my mind.  Percentage sliders do everything a toggle does and more, so I was thinking that a Fickleness/Capriciousness slider could let the player set this part of the owner's personality.  It would make your life harder but more interesting.

45 minutes ago, Psalam said:

Actually, all the travel that I described in that section was by foot.

I misread your comment.  Yes, after you meet your quota the travel restriction is lifted, and nothing makes you complete the quest.  I'll ensure that all quests get stopped when you're freed.

During the "boot-licking" event there's no option to refuse. Intended? PC isn't a "slave" (the rate is ~70) and yes, it's possible to say "no", but unlike anything else where there is a way to ask to reconsider, telling "no" to this leads to PC death. A shocking discovery :) Would it be possible to either add an option to disable PC death or (better, since more immersive) a line to ask to reconsider?

Reason being - well, much like forced pimping or "yellow" events "boot-licking" is just gross - at least to my taste. I'm sure I'm not the only one feeling this way. I know, you already added a lot of things making it possible to create close to "vanilla" experience - but that's exactly what I like in this mod and exactly what makes it stand out from the usual horrors of LL and thus has a dear place to me  ?

38 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

Other than "Lola", if there are lines that are particularly for a male PC, send me a list along with suggested male versions and I'll add gender-specific variations.  In general MrEsturk and I have let slide terms like cute, pretty, or even slut since they arguably could apply to men, especially in demeaning speech, but there might be other things that bug you

By the way, I guess with <Alias=Something> it is possible to make nickname "Lola" configurable. And fixing the lines wouldn't be so difficult, just batch-replace "Lola" to the alias. Things like this could work. But these are just ideas. I'm perfectly content with "Lola" (it's cute and playful)