9 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

I'm not a fan of tattoos myself, but that doesn't mean they can't be in there, especially if it's just a SendModEvent.  I'd like to keep it really simple.  How about this?  Whenever you receive a spanking or whipping as punishment, there's a user-configurable chance for a rape tattoo?  Obviously 0 disables the feature.  Would that work?

would be fine for me :) so my Lola is getting a little bit more rebelious :)

Just for my understanding is it hard to add this as an easy Event?

As far as i understood it, it would be just a new Entry into the vkjTrickBranchTopic correct?

31 minutes ago, coffeeink said:

Just for my understanding is it hard to add this as an easy Event?

As far as i understood it, it would be just a new Entry into the vkjTrickBranchTopic correct?

You could, yes, but then you'd have to either detect that Rape Tats is installed or use a toggle on the MCM, if you want to avoid having a trick that does nothing if that mod isn't installed.  (I guess if you were asking about it for your own personal use, the point would be moot.)

Just as background, I'd suggested the possibility of simply sending the SendModEvent during punishment because that would work okay whether Rape Tats in installed or not.  As you might have noticed, there's no check for Spank That Ass or Devious Followers on the Mod Integration page, because there's no need.  This mod sends those event calls at the appropriate time, and if there's a mod listening for them they'll get used, otherwise they're ignored.  It's the softest of soft mod dependencies. 

57 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:
1 hour ago, coffeeink said:

If i get gagged because of beeing annoying (ask ro reconsider a rule) i get to Gags in the inventory (Device Setting is Random Gag)

Yep, I see that random is broken.  I'll fix it, and revisit the other random options.

I take that back.  The array length had looked wrong at first, but it was okay.  It works for me, though I did spend some time (too long) giving each of the gags unique descriptive names.  Refresh the lists (Debug page) and be sure that you have Random selected.  You can test getting a gag like this:

SetStage vkjGagged 0

SetStage vkjGagged 10

And removing it:

SetStage vkjGagged 20

Submissive Lola: The resubmission 0.89 + Devious Followers - Continued 2.12.2:

I read already that there is a conflict. Was there a workaround already that I missed?

Will try setting DFC on pause or/and move DFC to another follower (as soon as I grab one)

Issue occurs for the Lola dialogue option "kneel" (need to remember the exact dialogue name next ^^)

I get the dreaded "..." dialogues, using the lower one still continues the Lola dialogue.

Spoiler

2094671981_enb2020_08_0101_48_22_40.jpg.f34d68f10053929a7d02f99096517631.jpg

1404948577_enb2020_08_0101_48_38_43.jpg.e5bbbfbcaed971895ae5d3c2c752f8fc.jpg

31 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

I read already that there is a conflict. Was there a workaround already that I missed?

Will try setting DFC on pause or/and move DFC to another follower (as soon as I grab one)

Issue occurs for the Lola dialogue option "kneel" (need to remember the exact dialogue name next ^^)

I get the dreaded "..." dialogues, using the lower one still continues the Lola dialogue.

This occurs with DFC's "I had to pay a fine for you" dialog.  I assume that it's not a problem with a non-forced start.  Workarounds:

1.  Don't get a forced DF.  Recruit a follower first, avoid that blocking dialog.

2.  Select the lowest ellipsis ("...").

3.  Herowynne has a patch for SE here and describes the change (with pictures!) so those with LE can do it.  I don't recommend patching another mod.  But if you want to assume the risk, invalidate your warranty, and hasten the world's destruction by a mutant space goat, that's on you.

4 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

This occurs with DFC's "I had to pay a fine for you" dialog. 

yes it is, but triggered by the combination of LOLA + DFC

I assume that it's not a problem with a non-forced start.

It is a problem with the non-force start. Means the glitch appears just from recruiting a follower-

In this case:

1. recruiting a follower via "follow me, I need your help"
  2. normally after a while the DFC "click" me dialogue would appear, but LOLA was faster this time with the follower asking the PC to be a slave. I guess I shouldn't had agreed while DFC was still working.
  3. DFC "click me" dialogue appears
  4. after that the LOLA dialogue will always start with the DFC forced recruitment dialogue. The workaround so far is the use always the lower dialogue option

I made also a test and recruited another follower and made her the DFC follower. Still the DFC forced recruitment dialogue will be stuck on the first/lola mistress follower.

Recruit a follower first

I will try that next and wait till DFC is done before doing anything Lola

If that doesn't work I will modify DFC esp with Herowynne's tactic.

EDIT 01: now that I see Herowynne's solution, would it be enough just to move Lola above DFC? ?

EDIT 02: "I will try that next and wait till DFC is done before doing anything Lola" => okay, that didn't work, I get the same DFC dialogue conflict if:

> recruit follower 01

> wait till DFC triggers dialogue ("click me") => follower 01 becomes DFC follower

> recruit follower 02

> wait till follower asks to be a lola mistress ("lets talk... you read that book...)

> accept enslavement with follower 02

> follower 02 has the same DFC glitch dialogue during lola "kneel" dialogue

Next Test would be modifying esp

Feature Update

This is a complete patch for version 0.89.

EDIT:  This patch is obsolete.

This is the Making Games Fun (tm) update.  Details:

Spoiler

Hair Change Game

This turned out to be a deep & twisty rabbit hole for a deceptively simple-seeming feature, but I have something fun for you now.

Two new options for the Hair Change event:  "New Style" and "New Style, Random Color".

Now you can choose a hair style that your owner will force on you!  Out of the bazillion modded hair styles you have available, there must be one that would be fun, entertaining, or humiliating to wear for three days.  The choice is entirely yours.

Use ShowRaceMenu to give yourself the new (forced) hair style that you want, then go to this mod's Rules page and click "New Style".  You've now registered this as the forced hair style.  Now choose the "New Style" or "New Style, Random Color" Hair Change option, exit the MCM, and change your hair back the way you like it.  You're all set!  The next time this event starts, you'll receive the new hair that you registered.  After 3 days, you get your original style back.  How cool is that?

As you might guess, the "New Style, Random Color" option gives you the new hair style and randomly changes the color.

Remember to go to the Debug page and "Reset Menu Lists" to see the new options.

The coodown on this game is now 8 days. 

Lights Out Game

Duration has been reduced to 24 hours, with a 10 day cooldown.
In case you forget when to equip or remove the blindfold, your first violation is just a warning.
You will not be penalized for failing to remove a locking blindfold at night.
Asking to end the game early will cost you 10 points if the request is granted (fewer if it's denied).

Gags

Each of the gags now has a unique descriptive name.  Refresh the lists (Debug page) to see them.
On the Help page there's a new option "I want a new gag".  You can use it to browse the gag selection.

Fixes

Fixed a rare case for Adventuring Slave for which dancing would not end the quest.
Fixed the special exam scene that can occur after Adventuring Slave completes.
The updates to the Hair Change Game fixed restoring your hair after head shaving if you use modded hair.

On 7/29/2020 at 5:59 AM, Herowynne said:

Here is a screenshot of the change in xEdit. ESL-flagging is not available in Skyrim LE, so the patch won't work on LE, but you could make this change yourself to DeviousFollowers.esp.

Modified the DFC esp for LE directly and it worked. The DFC forcegreet during LOLA interaction doesn't show up anymore.

Thanks!

(lets see if DFC likes that too^^)

On 7/29/2020 at 5:30 PM, Herowynne said:

Here is a screenshot of the change in xEdit. ESL-flagging is not available in Skyrim LE, so the patch won't work on LE, but you could make this change yourself to SL Survival.esp.

lol I see the issue now. Okay, thank you for offering another solution right away.

Lets test ?

On 8/1/2020 at 11:45 AM, bubba999 said:

How would a non-modder fix that force greet issue?

Hey! I'm a non-modder and made it.

Like Herowynne posted (look at the screenshots), but instead of creating a patch you modify the esp of SLS and DFC directly.

Make a copy of the DFC and SLS esp for backup.

Open tes5edit and load the esp of DFC and SLS.

Change exactly the same lines as you see on the screenshots in TES5edit (this topic page 13)

for DFC search the line in Dialogue Topic:

_DFlowForcedStartStage20DiaTopic

right click on the following entries and choose "Edit":

Subtype:                        Forcegreet  =edit to>  Custom

SNAM -Subtype Name:  PFGT          =edit to>  CUST

for SLS search the line in Dialogue Topic:

_SLS_BeggingGagBranchTopic

close TES5edit and the changes in the esp will be saved.

6 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

Like Herowynne posted (look at the screenshots), but instead of creating a patch you modify the esp of SLS and DFC directly.

Open tes5edit and load the esp of DFC and SLS

change exactly the same lines as you see on the screenshots in TES5edit (this topic page 13)

_DFlowForceStartStartStage20DiaTopic

Subtype: Forcegreet =edit to> Custom

SNAM -Subtype Name =edit to> CUST

Subtype: Forcegreet =edit to> Custom

SNAM -Subtype Name =edit to> CUST

I will try it later today.

5 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

Open tes5edit and load the esp of DFC and SLS

change exactly the same lines as you see on the screenshots in TES5edit (this topic page 13)

_DFlowForceStartStartStage20DiaTopic

Wow, this is great! Thank you @donttouchmethere for posting the detailed steps!

For folks who want to try this, to search for a particular EditorID like _DFlowForceStartStartStage20DiaTopic or _SLS_BeggingGagBranchTopic, you enter it into the "Editor ID" field of TES5Edit at the top, and then press Enter. It can take quite a while for TES5Edit to find an EditorID, and it will appear to lock up, just be patient.

MrEsturk & HexBolt8,

Would it be possible to check for a multiple-follower mod, and if found, enable an event where Master/Mistress shares their slave with their (your other) followers?

(Further, although I didn't keep the mod installed very long because frankly, I found Vilja very annoying, the ability to have followers follow Vilja shows it can be done - so maybe once you're owned, instead of being your followers they really are your Owner's followers -- assigned to follow your Owner like a follower can be assigned to follow Vilja?)

Blocking Dialog Test

For those with problems from other mods blocking this mod's dialog when kneeling to offer service, you might try this update without any edits or patches to those other mods, to see if it helps.  Since kneeling is a short-term event, I maxed the priority on the owner's response to hopefully help it win.  I dislike playing the Me First game, but here it seems reasonable for this very brief event to be able to complete. 

This is not a complete patch, just an updated esp file.  Use it with the 31 July update.

submissivelola_est.7z

3 minutes ago, ryanmayfair said:

Would it be possible to check for a multiple-follower mod, and if found, enable an event where Master/Mistress shares their slave with their (your other) followers?

MrEsturk did something like that for his XDFF Rules mod.  You could designate one other follower to be a fellow submissive.  There's the potential for shared punishments and 3-way sex.  Perhaps he'll want to do something similar here.  I think it would be fun.

If you want a second dominant follower, some players have been doing that by using a mod like Devious Followers Continued to have the second follower be the devious follower. 

1 hour ago, HexBolt8 said:

MrEsturk did something like that for his XDFF Rules mod.  You could designate one other follower to be a fellow submissive.  There's the potential for shared punishments and 3-way sex.  Perhaps he'll want to do something similar here.  I think it would be fun.

This would be awesome.  but i think it comes with a lot of effort to do.

the First question would be, what would be the play: which evetns also involving the second sub. but it also offers a fun option for "rivaly" Like Whoring out the adventurere to have the clients faster as the other sub. But i think this is something which is very code heavy.

7 hours ago, ryanmayfair said:

I would've expected people to go for  Deviously Enslaved Continued instead.  I'm curious why Devious Followers Continued is the preferred choice.

DEC is not actually a "dominant follower" type mod.  it is a bridge type mod that does some stuff depending on conditions, but will send you to 

other mods that do a lot more stuff to, and possibly for you.  it is also up for adoption (not being developed or really maintained anymore).

DFC on the other hand is being actively developed and maintained, and can do a lot more to and for you.

18 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

If you still have that problem, can you run "sqv vkjBringGold" in the console and check the state and current stage of that quest?

Not sure if its because of one of the updates, but after I changed followers the quest worked just fine. Maybe it was an issue with serana specifically, she seems a bit buggy in the base game too. Also I noticed that I wasnt able to re-add serana as my master after dismissing her to cure her vampirism anymore, and when I try to enable her as my buyer in a ss auction I get an error telling me that she is not part of the potential follower faction. But as I said, this may be some serana specific issues.

Also I think the shaving event conflict with yps fashion, because shaving is immediatly undone and the old hairstyle reapplied.