52 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

Point taken, and I agree that the use of one's name makes speech more personal.  My aim is to reduce the Lola count somewhat in more obscure sections of dialog but leave it where it counts.  When you ask your owner a question, the response is "What is it, Lola?".  I wouldn't change that.  But if the usage is at a more manageable level, in a few key places, then players who want to be called something else could edit the mod without having to make a jillion changes.

Ok, you quelled my fears...LOL, that sounds fine.

31 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

Your owner will actually change your name to Lola (really change it, not just call you that) unless you opt on on the MCM.  That might be more fun for you.  One of your responses is to say that you like your new name.

Oh wow, I didn't know the mod did that, that's such a cool feature.... now I'll have to change it back to what It was before, so it feels more immersive when it's force changed. Thanks for the heads up.

Had more of a look at radiant prostitution integration. Radiant prostitution does not provide any callbacks at all so no really clean way of doing this without editing radiant prostitution.

It does expose variables that could be used to get the functionality I want but I would have to poll after sex end for the totalReward var to be updated. It's just messy and I can see why it has been done the way it has given the lack of event provided by RP.

I'm probably just going to leave this for now, or may chat with current RP dev to see if we can add some events that could be used by other modders too.

13 minutes ago, Operand said:

During the "boot-licking" event there's no option to refuse. Intended? PC isn't a "slave"

MrEsturk has been making the "life & death" decisions.  In the original mod, repeated refusal would earn you death for the boot licking and for refusing doing tricks events (strip for me, play with yourself, etc.).  He's opened the door to refusing a few things.  We discussed refusal at length.  My takeaway from that is that most of the time refusing doesn't make sense.  You agreed to the arrangement.  And from the mod's viewpoint (and hence your owner's) you are a slave.  (A line from the no-contract dialog is "I assume you want to be treated you as if you have no rights whatsoever.")  The dialog to refuse is there mainly for atmosphere.  You can refuse, but you'll be compelled to comply anyway.  Regarding that event, nothing says that you're being made to lick the soles, so it's not gross as you might be thinking.  Maybe your owner lets you just tend to the parts above the ankles, just enough to show your obedience to the jarl's court.

31 minutes ago, Operand said:

I guess with <Alias=Something> it is possible to make nickname "Lola" configurable.

You'd think so, but it doesn't work.  Not in Skyrim anyway.  Text replacement only works for the player's dialog and for non-dialog text such as message boxes and quest objectives.  It doesn't work for NPC dialog.  I assume that since all NPC dialog in vanilla Skyrim is spoken, the devs thought there'd be no need for it to work there.  I wish that it did.  I personally don't like "Lola".  As a co-developer I'd make it configurable if I could.  As a player, I'll probably have a personal mod with this one as a master that replaces Lola.

10 minutes ago, RMCW said:

It does expose variables that could be used to get the functionality I want but I would have to poll after sex end for the totalReward var to be updated. It's just messy and I can see why it has been done the way it has given the lack of event provided by RP.

MrEsturk spent a while working on that part.  As you've seen, the options are limited.  I think it works well enough.  I thought that even home visits were handled, though I might be mistaken, but if not then the player would just avoid them.  Regarding player cut, if you want the player to receive less (because the take is split 3 ways between you, owner, and innkeeper) it shouldn't be difficult to temporarily lower RP's madam rate in this mod's script and then have it set the rate back afterwards.  For my part, I'm very happy that we have a non-intrusive interface with RP and its many features.

@RMCW, a point about getting things added to RP.  There are at least two versions out there.  If new events are added to one version, that locks out the players who don't use that one.  I'm heavily invested in the older "classic" RP and I have lots of personal modifications.  I'm unwilling to move off it.  I'm probably not alone in that.

@HexBolt8 Ah yes I didn't think about that, I'll just leave it be.  MrEsturks solution (on sex end) is nice and clean. I'll probably take a look at the 2 points I already mentioned listed below:

1) Whether I am right and the home delivery quest is not counted and if not if there is any easy fix for that.

Edit: Doesn't work for home delivery quest, I think I have a fix for this to try tomorrow.

2) If I have SL scene with a none RP client NPC after accepting new RP client if it counts towards total. It obviously shouldn't looking at the code but I think it does. I'll let you know.

Edit: I was wrong this does work correctly. It must have just been that I was getting SL scene with the client for a different reason, acceptable as not sure how you would fix that.

I might have hit a bug, or maybe I was just not very observant.  I asked to give my master the gold early because I had to travel, and he said sure, only if you travel naked.  I said alright, and that turned into a naked for 2 whole days rule.  But after two days it was not rescinded, and if I ask my master if I can wear armor again he just says no, slaves look better naked.  I don't know if the two day rule expired and he gave me a new no-clothes rule that I missed, or if it just never expired.  Anyway, the no clothes rule makes adventuring pretty difficult, my alteration isn't that high so my only armor is Stoneskin, when I remember to cast it.  I had to leave servitude to do a solo Thieves Guild quest so its all reset now, but I'm curious what the cause was.

@Naps-On-Dirt You can set the gear restriction areas for the naked rule in MCM. This only effects the long term rule which you seemed to have.

Maybe your 2 day rule expired and you got the long term deal that you missed for some reason. I haven't selected that particular dialogue option though (because I have to travel) and there may be a bug there, I'll check.

Edit: Couldn't reproduce the bug

Feature Patch

Big update!  Use it with release 0.84.  If you have the last patch, you can drop this on top and replace the older esp file.

I haven't tested this update as much as previous ones, but it has a lot of content so I wanted to make it available.

EDIT:  The patch is obsolete.  Get the latest official version from the mod page.

General Updates

- The event "A Stewing" now has a dialog option to fail the quest without waiting for the timer.
- Added event blocking to A Stewing and Run Lola Run so that you don't get new tasks during these events.   Whiterun Walk already had it.
- Added an option to the Debug page to manually clear event blocking if it gets stuck.  The option is hidden unless event blocking is active.
- Moved "Do not use ZazSlaveControl" from the debug page to the main page where it won't be overlooked until too late.
- Used a different "touch myself" animation for females that lasts longer.  I couldn't find one for guys, sorry.

- Minor bug fixes.

Leaving Enslavement

When you ask to be released, you'll be denied if any short-term quests are running (A Stewing, Run Lola Run, Whiterun Walk, I Am Famous, Spank Me Tender, or Pet Tricks).  Finish those tasks, then ask again.  If you've been ordered to wear a gag, you can't even ask.  That's intentional.  Get released from the gag, then ask.  When you are freed, all remaining mod quests will be stopped. 

You must wait a day before you can ask your previous owner to be a slave again.  If you had a positive score, you'll keep half of it when you become a slave again if it's to that NPC.  Your score won't carry forward to other NPCs.  Only the last owner is remembered, so if you switch between two owners you'll lose all score (you traitor).  If you had a negative score, it is raised to zero when you start enslavement again.

Reward & Punishment

Previous behavior

At submission score 50+, you may ask your owner for a spanking.  You receive a buff.  
At 80+ you may ask for a whipping.  OWNER receives a buff.

New behavior

Same as previous behavior but with the changes listed below.

Spanking and whipping can be moderate & playful to reward, or severe to punish.  Submissiveness does not necessarily equate to pain slut.  Assume that if your master is angry, your punishment will NOT be delivered in a way that you enjoy.

Requested spanking or whipping buffs you.  Requested whipping also buffs your owner.
Punishment spanking debuffs you and removes any spanking buff.
Punishment whipping debuffs you and removes any whipping buff (from you, not your owner).
The owner chooses the punishment.  If you have a buff in one area, the owner will always punish you in the way that removes that buff.
You may not ask for spanking while you have the spanking debuff.  The same goes for whipping.
You may not ask for spanking or whipping while your owner has gagged you.  Get permission to remove the gag first.
Requests for spanking or whipping are under the Master/Mistress? dialog.

The spanking buff remaining time is now visible.  That change might break the buff if you already had it.

Maintain your buffs.  A slave who regularly feels master's or mistress' touch is a happy slave.

Spanked Buff:  Skills +10% for 8 hours.
Spanked Debuff:  Stamina -20.  Stamina & Magicka recovery -20%.   4 hours.

Whipped Buff:  Stamina +30.  Health/Magicka/Stamina recovery +30%.   8 hours.
Whipped Debuff:  Stamina -30.  Health/Magicka/Stamina recovery -30%.   6 hours.

11 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

I'll probably take the middle path and halve the score.  Hopefully that will please most people (and not displease everyone).  MrEsturk may well want to change this later, but it's a stick in the sand.  Since you're okay with playing the game as a game, I'm sure you know that you can force your score to whatever you want.  Maybe your owner is particularly open about letting you come and go.

Thank you for being open to this. I appreciate your work.

You read my mind.  Percentage sliders do everything a toggle does and more, so I was thinking that a Fickleness/Capriciousness slider could let the player set this part of the owner's personality.  It would make your life harder but more interesting.

Sounds great but try not to make too much work for yourself or make the mod so complicated that it breaks (itself or others).

I misread your comment.  Yes, after you meet your quota the travel restriction is lifted, and nothing makes you complete the quest.  I'll ensure that all quests get stopped when you're freed.

Thanks again. It wasn't a big deal really but it does make sense that the mod makes the player complete all their Lola quests before allowing them to go free.

By the way, I think the emphasis on changing/not changing the Lola name is misplaced. It IS a game. 

Speaking of which I haven't gone "under the hood." Is Submission then a faction rank a la arousal from SLAR? 

You can refuse, but you'll be compelled to comply anyway.

But there's an option to ask to reconsider, right? And it can succeed

You'd think so, but it doesn't work.  Not in Skyrim anyway.

That's a shame.

As a player, I'll probably have a personal mod with this one as a master that replaces Lola.

That's what I did already anyways (though I had to replace also things like book name etc). Not because I dislike Lola, but because .. flexibility. Unfortunately I can't edit scripts, compiler explodes and refuses to work in Skyrim for me, so some of the edits I had to do in .pex via hex editor directly, so.. yes, this is rather limited.

Regarding that event, nothing says that you're being made to lick the soles, so it's not gross as you might be thinking

I guess I could work it around via dialogue in my local override, though the fact that the owner can kill the PC because of such a simple thing makes me sad ?

Thanks

EDIT: Actually, I think I can make the palace (or any other) events toggle-able without scripting / MCM. Will have to set global via console, though, but - eh, it's fine :)

So we've came to whiterun then my follower said they want some wine. I'm "ok whatever" and brought red wine to them and looks like I needed "wine" specificaly or something? Kinda irritating.

Also why collar has no lock on it? Yeah I get that I volunteered to this "contract"... but what if I changed my mind for various reasons, like what if it's not what I expected, or agreed on spur of the moment when I was aroused. How do they "shock" me if I took it off in the first place? That just doesn't make sense.

9 minutes ago, Yukitemi said:

Kinda irritating.

Owners can be demanding.  Wait until you get a really hard request.  The wine will seem easy!

10 minutes ago, Yukitemi said:

Yeah I get that I volunteered to this "contract"... but what if I changed my mind for various reasons, like what if it's not what I expected, or agreed on spur of the moment when I was aroused.

That is the purpose of a contract, to ensure that you uphold your agreement.  Agreeing to a contract seems foolish now, doesn't it?

12 minutes ago, Yukitemi said:

why collar has no lock on it?

This mod tries to avoid locking things on you.  As you seen, you're still forced to wear them.  However, if you're quick, you can briefly remove a device, do what you need to do, then put it back on.  It's handy if you want to swap one collar for another.  Maybe you don't like the color or the design.  Your owner doesn't care, as long as you're wearing a collar tagged with collar keywords.  If you prefer, give yourself a locking collar and lock it on.

12 minutes ago, Yukitemi said:

That just doesn't make sense.

Magic.

14 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

The wine will seem easy!

It's not about being easy it's about they asked WINE I gave them wine, it was RED wine but still a wine. But in the game these's actual item called JUST "wine" and it looks like I was supposed to bring this exact one "wine".

17 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

Magic.

This is the part that conflicts with my taste. Instead of *actualy* being forced to wear\do stuff I need to imagine\roleplay situations. What if my follower doesn't know any magic? If they can just zap me why wouldn't they just enslaved me without my permission? My follower is a jackass they would do that if they could. I dont' like imagining these kinds of stuff because it sometimes highlight more gaps in logic.

Playing all these sex mods you need to close your eyes on alot of problems with logic already... the less you need to do that - the better, in my opinion.

27 minutes ago, Yukitemi said:

you need to close your eyes on alot of problems with logic already... the less you need to do that - the better, in my opinion.

Poor Hexbolt! I basically just told him the opposite! As Hexbolt says, it's magic. Is there a problem with magic in your game? It's not logical. How about dragons? Sabrecats? Elves? Trolls? When you play a game (or watch a movie or read a book, etc.) you are "required to suspend your disbelief." The phrase isn't mine but is well used. I don't disagree that it is easier to do that when the mechanic is consistent but it's still required to suspend our disbelief. Why did General Tullius wait until he got to Helgen to execute Ulfric? Either doing it quick (near the border) and just displaying his head in triumph or taking him back to Solitude for a big execution (like they did with William Wallace) would have been more logical. But, we suspend our disbelief in the hopes that the story will grab our attention (not much luck that way with the Civil War in my opinion). 

53 minutes ago, Yukitemi said:

It's not about being easy it's about they asked WINE I gave them wine, it was RED wine but still a wine. But in the game these's actual item called JUST "wine" and it looks like I was supposed to bring this exact one "wine".

You're specifically asked to bring "alto wine".  There are 2 variants of alto wine, but because this is Skyrim they're both called Alto Wine.  Fortunately, the owner will accept either.  Regular "Wine" (which also has 2 variants) is not accepted because "Alto Wine" was requested.

On reality, obviously we don't want complete nonsense.  But we already have a world in which all chastity belts use the same key (buy a key, unlock neighbor's wife, have fun), keys that disappear after one use (are they plastic?), and collars that can make you stay naked.  A collar that shocks you if you remove it for more than a few seconds doesn't seem outlandish in this world.  If that doesn't work for you, you won't like this mod.

5 minutes ago, Psalam said:

Is there a problem with magic in your game?

42 minutes ago, Yukitemi said:

my follower doesn't know any magic

You completely missed the point tho. It's not about magic even it's about approach to the canonicity and continuity. For example my follower has zero knowledge nor talent in magic, that my canon(that's not just MY canon there's actualy alot even vanilla followers who's just a warrior heads with zero magic knowledge). But after installing this mod the questions start rising: Why they have that power now and how? And if it's doesn't comes from collar - why my follower needs my permission to enslave me in the first place?

But the answer I usualy hear "imagination".

As I said you need to "imagine" alot when you play loverslab mods... I simply propose to make it less "imagination".

PS I hope it goes without sayin that im not attacking anything, my way of expressing myself might leave that impression.

16 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

A collar that shocks you if you remove it for more than a few seconds doesn't seem outlandish in this world

I haven't thought about that coming from a collar tho, but how could I if I can change it for a different one with no repercussions