Amenshawn  you need ( UAP before v2.50 fix + SLP 1.0.4 ) or  UAP v2.50_Fix1 and don't check Leito anims + SLP 1.0.4 :

(UAP) Ulfberth's AAF Patch 2.5.30 Fix1 or higher -- VERSION IS VERY IMPORTANT!  Sadly as of his next version UAP (After UAP v2.50_Fix1) will no longer be compatible with SLP. It will cause the 30% bug. You can install SLP and UAP together if you don't install his Leito XMLs. Just note that this will break my other mod Hardship which UAP will also no longer be compatible with. In the future I hope to make steps so you can have UAP installed and still play Hardship, but you will never be able to install his Leito XMLs along side SLP. Stay Tuned.

If you already have UAP v2.50_Fix1 you may want to stick with SLP 1.0.3 This combination will work with Hardship in it's current state. If you want to update to 1.0.4 and keep using UAP, v2.50_Fix1 then don't install his Leito XMLs. as they will cause the 30% bug when combined with SLP 1.0.4 This combination will also work with Hardship in it's current state.

11 hours ago, amenshawn said:

I installed FO4 again from steam within the last week, and all my AAF mods seem to be working fine aside from this one.  When I enable it, AAF stalls at 30% and refuses to respond to normal Home key activation.  AAF SEU also won't trigger animations after going through the  talking phase.  When I disable this mod things work as normal again, although I get none of the Leito animations.  All my mod versions are the most current available, and I'm only running MSWL, SEU, RSE II(base), and RSE II(random shenanigans), FPE and Wasteland Dairy, and the required animation packs, features, etc.   Did I break something?   I run MO2 and use LOOT to fix any load order issues, and I'm not getting any flags about errors...

30% bug is an XML conflict. You have another set of Leito XMLs installed, such as those from UAP or Indarello. 

12 hours ago, rjrc said:

Amenshawn  you need ( UAP before v2.50 fix + SLP 1.0.4 ) or  UAP v2.50_Fix1 and don't check Leito anims + SLP 1.0.4 :

(UAP) Ulfberth's AAF Patch 2.5.30 Fix1 or higher -- VERSION IS VERY IMPORTANT!  Sadly as of his next version UAP (After UAP v2.50_Fix1) will no longer be compatible with SLP. It will cause the 30% bug. You can install SLP and UAP together if you don't install his Leito XMLs. Just note that this will break my other mod Hardship which UAP will also no longer be compatible with. In the future I hope to make steps so you can have UAP installed and still play Hardship, but you will never be able to install his Leito XMLs along side SLP. Stay Tuned.

If you already have UAP v2.50_Fix1 you may want to stick with SLP 1.0.3 This combination will work with Hardship in it's current state. If you want to update to 1.0.4 and keep using UAP, v2.50_Fix1 then don't install his Leito XMLs. as they will cause the 30% bug when combined with SLP 1.0.4 This combination will also work with Hardship in it's current state.

7 hours ago, Tentacus said:

30% bug is an XML conflict. You have another set of Leito XMLs installed, such as those from UAP or Indarello. 

Awesome!  Thanks muchly!

8 hours ago, WhiteFlameZero said:

Iv got both Leito's animation pack and the fix but the fix cancels out the animations from appear in the AFF menu

I don't understand what you mean. If you mean you aren't seeing all the stages like in Leitos XMLs and want that then install the extended option. If AAF doesn't load at all and only says 20% or 30% in the right corner that is an XML conflict and you didn't read the instructions right and installed conflicting XMLs. If the AAF window opens but you don't have any animations at all then no fucking clue... that ain't an XML related bug that I'm aware of.

?‍♂️

On 10/6/2020 at 11:59 AM, rjrc said:

Thank you! this fixed my problem perfectly!!

And thanks to you Tentacus for keeping the old leito animations up to date :)

On 10/6/2020 at 6:20 PM, Tentacus said:

Right. This 30% bug has been doing my head in. Is there an easy way to find out which XML conflicts? Currently not running SLP, UAP nor Indarello, but the dreaded bug is still there. I suspect there might be XMLs from a previous build, where I was using all of the above mentioned mods.

Thank you so much for sharing your excellent mods!

1 hour ago, tjuebussen said:

Right. This 30% bug has been doing my head in. Is there an easy way to find out which XML conflicts? Currently not running SLP, UAP nor Indarello, but the dreaded bug is still there. I suspect there might be XMLs from a previous build, where I was using all of the above mentioned mods.

Thank you so much for sharing your excellent mods!

Just trial and error. The only XMLs that should conflict are ones that contain conflicting versions of the same data (IE Leito). A 20% Load error can simply mean there is an error in an XML, but unless you are making your own XMLs you are unlikely to see that. When you Install an AAF animation pack or patch make sure that you get the left pane load order (MO2) or Rules(Vortex) right. and make sure any older version is completely uninstalled. At some point your best option might be to uninstall everything AAF related and start over adding mods 1 at a time and testing to make sure AAF loads after adding each one.

2 hours ago, tjuebussen said:

Is there an easy way to find out which XML conflicts?

[Edit: it just occurred to me, if you have a 30% error you can't pull up the Admin screen.  Revised instructions below]

To see what is causing a 30% error, enable logging to file in AAF:

1. turn Papyrus logging on in your ini files
  2. edit Data\AAF\AAF_Settings.ini and set debug_to_papyrus_log to true

Then load your save, wait for the 30% to stick on the screen, then look in your computer's Documents\My Games\Fallout4\Logs\Script\User\ folder for a file named AAFLog.0.log.

There will be lines in the file that look like this:

[10/15/2020 - 11:46:42AM] *warning* [086] animation ID "vad_Doggy" not found (Caller [POSITION_NODE : vad_Doggy]).
[10/15/2020 - 11:46:42AM] *warning* Removing position (vad_Doggy) due to error.
[10/15/2020 - 11:46:42AM] *warning* [086] animation ID "vad_Dogmeat02" not found (Caller [POSITION_NODE : vad_Dogmeat02]).
[10/15/2020 - 11:46:42AM] *warning* Removing position (vad_Dogmeat02) due to error.
[10/15/2020 - 11:46:42AM] *warning* [086] animation ID "vad_Table" not found (Caller [POSITION_NODE : vad_Table]).
[10/15/2020 - 11:46:42AM] *warning* Removing position (vad_Table) due to error.
[10/15/2020 - 11:46:42AM] *warning* [086] animation ID "vad_Deathclaw02" not found (Caller [POSITION_NODE : vad_Deathclaw slow]).
[10/15/2020 - 11:46:42AM] *warning* Removing position (vad_Deathclaw slow) due to error.

When you have 5 or more of these types of errors, AAF will hang at 30%.

These all mean that a Position referred to an Animation, but the Animation was not found.  This happens when the PositionData and AnimationData from one animation pack are modified by different patches, or when you install a patch made for a different version of the animation pack.

You can figure out which animation pack it is by looking at the (Caller [POSITION_NODE: position_name]) info on each line, then searching in the AAF folder for the positionData XML that contains position_name.  In this case the errors are from Vadermania.

Thank you for your answers. I was afraid you would say that, Tentacus. Deleted all AAF related mods (vortex) and noticed that a lot of XML files were still present in the AAF Data folder, so I deleted them. Will try to install them again and hope it will work this time. If not, I will do a complete reinstallation of the game, which sucks since I have 100+ mods that work. I have a suspicion that Vortex is not all that it is cracked up to be, old builds still clogs up the game.

EgoBalistic, thank you for your educational answer, but I can not access the Admin screen when my AAF is stuck at 30%.

27 minutes ago, tjuebussen said:

Thank you for your answers. I was afraid you would say that, Tentacus. Deleted all AAF related mods (vortex) and noticed that a lot of XML files were still present in the AAF Data folder, so I deleted them.

I hate to be "that guy" again... but that would never happen with Mod Organizer. ?

18 hours ago, ThatUserName said:

Anyone knows what could cause problem with missaligned animations? Actor 1 is ever so slightly lower than Actor 2. Is this just engine failing to do morph or something in time? I do have Hardship 1.5.9E so while MO2 shows there are overwritten filles in this fix, it shouldn't be a conflict.

The alignment is the same on those files... Obviously I did both. Anyway If you have "Scale actors" Or whatever it's called set to true in AAF set it to False. It should be false by default. The alignment for F-M animations is set for the vanilla heights which ON AVERAGE align. There are a handful of NPCs that are unusual heights but that's rare. For MM and FF those have no height offsets as they should be even by default, again depending on the odd exceptions. It's also possible that one of the animation packs you installed had an option to scale actors. Reinstall those and make sure they are set to false as well... AFAIK they might affect Leito as well.

Also make sure if you are using the high heel mod that it isn't lifting your character a unit up.

• 2 weeks later...

Update 1.0.5-Fixed is up.

Replaced mute sound files with less problematic format. Thanks to Avahashija for the files. Was waiting until a new version but doesn't seem like there'll need to be one for a while so I just updated the current version with the new files and changed the name of the archive. Update if you are still having crashes when using Mute Moans or Custom Moans.

On 11/1/2020 at 7:54 PM, KennedyMadeIt said:

Not choosing any MM option results in some MM files being installed anyway. Not choosing a FF option results in the group and transition files being installed without the other necessary files.

This seems to be the source of the warnings people are talking about. Was for me. The files can be deleted.

This was as an attempt to keep the installer less confusing, though I am surprised it gives a warning if there is no positiondata to call those. It shouldn't actually cause any real problems though. I'll consider trying to redesign the installer if people really can't stand it.

On 11/2/2020 at 7:02 PM, dylanshepard90 said:

so probably stupid question but when it says don't select either option if using custom moans does that mean the options when installing this or the options with custom moans? 

Sorry but I can't make sense of this question... Maybe if you quoted what your referring to.

46 minutes ago, logyboy77 said:

So, I'm using the strapon mod and extended female animations, but for some reason, the strapon just doesn't get equipped, even after the animation starts or it goes to a new anim, and the only mod I have is the 5.0.0 strapon mod, any ideas?

Extended or not shouldn't matter. Make sure you don't have an old strapon mod's XMLs left behind overwriting the equipment data. If that isn't the case try reinstalling both SLP and the strapon mod... Oh and make sure you built the strap-on. (I can't remember if this one came with a default or not)

Oh and make sure your AAF is up to date... there was a bug 2 versions ago in AAF that would make the strapon take like a full stage to equip if the player was the top.

On 9/2/2020 at 5:38 PM, Tentacus said:

Yeah it should work with any current male body, namely Bodytalk or Atomic Muscle as long as you build it the right way (not Indarello's way).

Please tell me how to build the body correctly so that there is an erection in the scenes. I use Bodytalk. 

Sorry for bad english.

11 minutes ago, S_Sergey said:

Please tell me how to build the body correctly so that there is an erection in the scenes. I use Bodytalk. 

Sorry for bad english.

Just follow the instructions from the bodytalk page or use the prebuilt body it comes with. That warning is only because people who are used to Indarello might build it the wrong way that he requires, which is backwards.

3 hours ago, Tentacus said:

Just follow the instructions from the bodytalk page or use the prebuilt body it comes with. That warning is only because people who are used to Indarello might build it the wrong way that he requires, which is backwards.

I did it! But in some animations the penis is constantly flaccid, while in other animations everything is fine. I do not know how to look from which mod these animations are. Can you tell me how to fix this?