SUPER MUTANT TESTING DAY:

It's supermutant testing day here at Tentacus labs. Today's tests determine if wasteland furniture can stand up to the rigors of the unholy coupling of human and abomination! 

EMPLOYEE MINI BIO: Big Fucker: 

Big fucker is unusual for an east coast mutant in that he is fully sexually functional, (Though still sterile sadly). He was aquired by the labs six months ago. He is stupid even by Super Mutant standards, but can easily be controlled so long as he is given plenty to eat, and "Entertainment".  Here he is, wondering which of the girls will be today's lucky volunteer. (We only have one boy, so for that testing he is ALWAYS the lucky one).

20210908084833_1.jpg.7b52311061c54ebe4aaf4eebe6f3b552.jpg

After much deliberation Sugarbomb has been chosen as the lucky volunteer! Here she is being informed by the staff!

20210908084419_1.jpg.10fd90973185c4ce80ab85d37bacc4b8.jpg

Congratulations Sugarbomb! Tentacus labs thanks you for your service!

Edited by Tentacus

In case anyone is wondering, in the last post that is just an instance of Strong, though I do eventually want to make a super mutant companion based on that bio. 

Also yes, I am making these posts to keep myself sane while trying to finish this before I have to be offline for a week... Thanks for asking!   ?

Most of you have no idea how mind destroying this much XML editing is, especially when you have to keep loading shit in game to test each little adjustment. ESPECIALLY since Supermutant erections are extremely unreliable, even using Ulfberto's refresh trick. That's one of the reasons I am not doing a staged version of the SM anims. That and they do the "flip" thing between stages like other creatures so it's almost always less distracting to just control the stages yourself.

When I get to doing a Hardship style mod with SMs that can hide the stage transitions behind fadeouts you'll thank me.

Anyway, enough Bellyaching. Did I mention that I really like that one of the new anims is made for Fusion girl? :D  I think @Leito86 did a nice job with these.

20210908093356_1.jpg.eddc0f13753ab0ed3485bfa825cba10e.jpg

Though This stage....

image.png.bcd6675bd729db6916bd64acb8f1db07.png

...is biologically impossible, and/or would definitely kill her.

Edited by Tentacus
1 hour ago, Tentacus said:

Did I mention that I really like that one of the new anims is made for Fusion girl? :D  I think @Leito86 did a nice job with these.

Ugh, now I really can't wait to get "abominated" too. ? Looking forward to the updated SLP, thanks for all the quality control work there!

1 hour ago, Tentacus said:

Though This stage....is biologically impossible, and/or would definitely kill her.

I dunno, entire babies can fit through there. I mean, that's big for sure, but it's not as big as a typical newborn human. It probably would result in fainting and some likely internal trauma without sufficient preparation, I'll grant.

Edit: ...but it's also really hot! ?

Edited by vaultbait

21 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

I dunno, entire babies can fit through there. I mean, that's big for sure, but it's not as big as a typical newborn human. It probably would result in fainting and some likely internal trauma without sufficient preparation, I'll grant.

Tis a matter of length not girth. Unlike a bum, a hooha has an absolute depth capacity... Though realistically going in through the back door with that thing might be fatal as well. :D  Guess test subject number two will find that out when we get him out of the cage.

21 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

Edit: ...but it's also really hot! ?

Well yes... But I am weird about realism. You all do you though. Just know that whenever I do my own Super Mutant mods I will leave those stages out... Unless I want it to be less than survivable :naughty: 

(Sadly there appears to be no animated gif of the exploding nurse from Urotsukidoji on the internet)

Edited by Tentacus
30 minutes ago, Tentacus said:

Sadly there appears to be no animated gif of the exploding nurse from Urotsukidoji on the internet

I guess I could rip that scene from my DVD of it, but that sounds like a lot of work so I'll just imagine it at the end of your post. ?

31 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

I guess I could rip that scene from my DVD of it, but that sounds like a lot of work so I'll just imagine it at the end of your post. ?

So could I :D... and yes exactly. If an animated gif of something doesn't already exist, I don't need it that bad.

Man... Talk about something dying for a Bluray.

SUPER MUTANT TESTING DAY PART 2

Doctor Nakadashi herself oversees the next phase of testing, with Big Fucker and the boy.

EMPLOYEE MINI BIO: The boy.

This enterprising fellow recruited himself by attempting to enter the laboratory bunker uninvited. Apparently he was under the misconception that the surface hatch led to some kind of prewar treasure trove. Imagine his surprise! As a reward for his gumption he was promptly offered a position in the labs... Many in fact! Whenever we need something gay to happen, he's our go-to guy! He's been here 3 months. We still don't know what his name is, so everybody just calls him "the boy".

image.png.a12248deb06f312c66f41fa3b756b807.png

Here's what Doctor Nakadashi had to say about today's experiments with BF and the boy:

"This was the subject's first time with the beast. He held up surprisingly well. Even with the large amounts of lubricant I applied, I expected him to suffer significant injury, but honestly he took it like a champ! Makes me a little jealous watching them... though I need a lot more data before getting that hands on with the beast. After observing the whole event, I do believe my next field of inquiry will be into ambient noise dampening. The screaming was quite... intense.

The bigger problem is controlling the beast. After this morning's activities he was starting to get hungry. He kept asking if he could eat the boy when he was finished. I had to promise him an entire brahmin to ensure the boy's safety. The subject is quite lucky he remained useful after the tests or I'd have went ahead and given him to the beast. *laughs*"

Edited by Tentacus

So "Teh gayness" went pretty well. I had to lose a couple of stages from each sequence to bad clipping, but what's left works very nicely. I should have everything I need now to start getting the installer back together. Hopefully I can have this uploaded by tonight if nothing goes wrong.

Update 1.0.7 is up!

What's New in Version 1.0.7

Update 1.0.7 REQUIRES: FO4 Animations By Leito_v2.1b

New furniture animations from Leito 2.1b with all the bells and whistles. With gay, and FF strapon versions in many cases. 

For real guys. I think everything is fine with this but if it's not you're on your own. I busted my ass to get this out before I'm gonna be offline for a week so enjoy. :D

Edited by Tentacus
1 minute ago, Prolific said:

What will happen if I use the mutant meshes in Leito's archive? I don't want to deal with the mutant freeze or the fix, As long as I'm not going to crash then I can deal with some misalignment. Thanks very much for the update!

I think it's the skeleton (HKX file) which causes the mutant body to freeze, not a mesh (NIF file)? Anyway leaving it out shouldn't crash anything, but asking on the support thread for Leito's animation pack would probably make more sense.

50 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

I think it's the skeleton (HKX file) which causes the mutant body to freeze, not a mesh (NIF file)? Anyway leaving it out shouldn't crash anything, but asking on the support thread for Leito's animation pack would probably make more sense.

This mod requires the alternate resource, so I'm not sure why you think I should bother Leito with the question.

2 hours ago, Prolific said:

What will happen if I use the mutant meshes in Leito's archive? I don't want to deal with the mutant freeze or the fix, As long as I'm not going to crash then I can deal with some misalignment. Thanks very much for the update!

I don't know anything about that. I just use AAF Creature Resources. as far as I know that's all you need. (Or UAP minus his Leito XMLs)

Edited by Tentacus
1 hour ago, Prolific said:

This mod requires the alternate resource, so I'm not sure why you think I should bother Leito with the question.

Oh, I thought you were asking a question about a skeleton included in Leito's animations. you referred to "mutant meshes in Leito's archive" and I misunderstood you thought they were going to cause the mutant skeleton freeze bug. If you're seeing super mutants freeze standing when they get dismembered, remove the Meshes\Actors\SuperMutant\CharacterAssets\skeleton.hkx file installed by Creature Resources or UAP. Or yes you could just not install either of those mods if you want super mutants (and dogs) to have Leito's original penises (I honestly don't recall what happens in that situation, but I think they may simply not get erect.)

Edited by vaultbait

Thank you both. I just know that while playing with only Leito's default resources and not the AAF Creature resources, that there's no frozen mutants upon death, which is more important to me than penis alignment on an occasional mutant sex scene. Again, thank you for your tedious work on this mod, I can't imagine doing all the xml edits and starting the game over and over to check each bit.

20 minutes ago, Prolific said:

Thank you both. I just know that while playing with only Leito's default resources and not the AAF Creature resources, that there's no frozen mutants upon death, which is more important to me than penis alignment on an occasional mutant sex scene. Again, thank you for your tedious work on this mod, I can't imagine doing all the xml edits and starting the game over and over to check each bit.

Hey, if it works for you great. To he honest I wasn't even aware there were creature meshes included in Leito's pack. I never really had to bother with creature stuff before I did SLP cause Hardship doesn't have any creature stuff and I've been too busy the last 2 years to actually play anybody else's mods before Nuka ride :D 

Edited by Tentacus
16 hours ago, Tentacus said:

Though This stage....

image.png.bcd6675bd729db6916bd64acb8f1db07.png

...is biologically impossible, and/or would definitely kill her.

Not really if you consider that : and I quote, "They looked at 100 women who had never been pregnant and found that vagina lengths, unstimulated, range from 2.75 inches to about 3¼ inches. When a woman is aroused, it increased to 4.25 inches to 4.75 inches." So the human female vagina will "stretch" to "accommodate" many things since an average full term babies head is 4 - 6 inches in diameter and the babies average from 22 to 32 inches in length........ I doubt it would kill her but you've all heard the jokes about labor pains and women pulling their husbands lower lip over their heads to illustrate the pain they go though ...... ;)

Leito_Lez_Chair_Anal_Powerbomb_S1

Leito_Lez_Chair_Anal_Powerbomb_S2

Leito_Lez_Chair_Anal_Powerbomb_S3

Leito_Lez_Chair_Anal_Powerbomb_S4

not found

edit

Leito_Lez_Chair_Anal_Powerbomb_1_S1

Leito_Lez_Chair_Anal_Powerbomb_1_S2

Leito_Lez_Chair_Anal_Powerbomb_1_S3

Leito_Lez_Chair_Anal_Powerbomb_1_S4

Edited by alranteesi
23 minutes ago, alranteesi said:

Leito Gay FRN Powerbomb S1

Leito Gay FRN Powerbomb S2

Leito Gay FRN Powerbomb S3

Leito Gay FRN Powerbomb S4

error  not found?

Let me have a look.

I can see what I did wrong I just have to find it in the XMLs.

Edit: Not finding anything.

Wait... I bet it';s the extended XMLs? I didn't know anybody actually used those. LOL. Let me check.

Edit: No... Those appear to be fine too.

Quick questions. Is this a real problem. IE does the position not work, or is this just AAF just spitting out (another) BS error?

Edited by Tentacus

not found

edit

sorry these animations

and AAF not open

and I tried edit these animation and now aaf give 68% ?

Edited by alranteesi
9 minutes ago, alranteesi said:

not found

edit

sorry these animations

and AAF not open

Sounds like you've got some kind of XML conflict. Most likely Files from FO4 animation by Leito, or another Leito XML set like UAP is overriding Staged Leito Plus's XMLs You need to

A : Not use any other third party Leito XML set. If you have UAP, reinstall without the Leito XMLs (Or just Use UAP if you prefer, and don't play Hardship.)

B : Make sure Staged Leito plus is (ruled below in vortex or in the left pane below in MO2) FO4 animations by Leito.

C : Make sure you have the LATEST version of FO4 animations by Leito. 2.1b

Edited by Tentacus
16 minutes ago, alranteesi said:

I don't use UAP patch only your patch,  and dowload the latest Leito. 2.1b and ur SLP 1.0.7

as every time I'm doing

install leito pack then ur patch

Given that AAF won't open it pretty much has to be an XML conflict. or a typo in an XML (like an unclosed line) But the latter would affect everybody and I would imagine there would be many complaints.

What are the EXACT install options you chose for SLP? It'll help me narrow down if there actually is a problem on my end.

Edit: Also does AAF show a frozen percentage loaded, or fully load and just not let you open the window to create a new scene?

Edited by Tentacus