i was finally able to fix some other issues but now it seems that Staged Leito Plus Erection Fix isnt taking? Its only Leito Animations that are misaligned like all the standing/carrying animations there they arent 90degrees to each other.

it seems like the xmls arent being overwritten? ive reinstalled it a couple times and its at the bottom to make sure its overwriting everything. i must be missing something super simple. oh and i do not have scaling on, i did see another post about that.

#Mod_Priority,#Mod_Name
"0000","DLC: Wasteland Workshop"
"0001","DLC: Vault-Tec Workshop"
"0002","DLC: Nuka-World"
"0003","DLC: Far Harbor"
"0004","DLC: Contraptions Workshop"
"0005","DLC: Automatron"
"0007","Buffout 4"
"0008","Address Library for F4SE Plugins"
"0013","Achievements"
"0014","Mod Configuration Menu"
"0015","Advanced Animation Framework"
"0032","Extended Dialogue Interface"
"0063","BodyTalk"
"0064","Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer -CBBE-"
"0065","BodySlide and Outfit Studio"
"0066","ZaZ -Extended-Skeleton (ZeX)"
"0067","Vioxsis' Strap-On's of Fallout 4 "
"0068","MTM CBP Physics Preset-Beta"
"0069","OCBPC Physics"
"0070","AAF VanillaKinkyCreatures Sex Animation Themes"
"0071","AAF_SEU_V"
"0072","Atomic Lust"
"0073","FO4_AnimationsByLeito_v2.0a"
"0074","Crazy Animations (NMM Gun Version) - 3-11-17"
"0075","Four-Play Animations by Crazy 1.3(1)"
"0076","SavageCabbages Animation Pack"
"0077","BP70 Fallout 4 Sex Animations 2.3"
"0078","Ultimate AAF Patch"
"0079","AAF patches for Leito and Crazy animations"
"0080","Staged Leito Plus Erection Fix"

found it out

i was missing looks menu (didnt realize it was a requirement from the documents i had read or maybe just overlooked). That combined with me created body meshes with erection at 100% caused the issue. adding looks menu and putting erection to 0 seemed to have fixed it. sometimes animations fail to update that but for the most part its working

12 hours ago, loversmute said:

.sometimes animations fail to update that but for the most part its working

This is just an inherent issue with the Looks menu morph system... nothing much can be done about it, and what can has been done in my XMLs. :) 

10 hours ago, louandme said:

when i install it ,it tip me fo4_animationsbyleito.esp is inactive,but FO4_AninationsByLeito.esp is active,so what should i do for this .

Is it actually listed in your plugins.txt file? Maybe your mod manager is lying to you? (Unlikely, though yes.)

13 hours ago, vaultbait said:

它实际上列在您的plugins.txt文件中吗?也许你的国防部经理在骗你?(不太可能,虽然是。)

i don't kown,i have been using the vourtex.the fomod tips me that i should active the lowercase esp file.the uppercase esp file is from the latest leito' s mod

4 hours ago, louandme said:

i don't kown,i have been using the vourtex.the fomod tips me that i should active the lowercase esp file.the uppercase esp file is from the latest leito' s mod

Windows treats filenames case-insensitively, so it seems like capitalization in the filename shouldn't matter.

7 hours ago, louandme said:

2 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Windows treats filenames case-insensitively, so it seems like capitalization in the filename shouldn't matter.

It would matter to the installer though.

REGARDLESS... This requires Leito v2.0a Just install it .  Whatever Vortex is telling you is meaningless (Fucking Vortex) and reinstall SLP. 

Also it tickles me when people say "The latest Leito" when it hasn't been updated for 2+ years.

4 minutes ago, Tentacus said:

不过这对安装程序很重要。

提醒...这需要Leito v2.0a只需安装它。无论Vortex告诉您什么,它都是毫无意义的(他妈的Vortex)。如果您觉得绝对必须使用2.0而不是重命名esp以匹配2.0a,然后重新安装SLP。 

yes,dude.if i don't rename the esp file,i can't choose other options

22 minutes ago, louandme said:

yes,dude.if i don't rename the esp file,i can't choose other options

The vortex FOMOD installer is garbage to begin with I dunno if they changed anything recently I guess I'll download the latest version and see if I can reproduce this issue... I really wish people would just use MO2 lol.

EDIT: Nope. Can't recreate the issue.

21 minutes ago, Tentacus said:

如果他们最近更改了任何内容,涡旋FOMOD安装程序首先都是我不知道的,我想我会下载最新版本,看看是否可以重现此问题……我真的希望人们会只使用MO2大声笑。

编辑:不。无法重现问题。

i  used mo2 for a while,but i thought vortex is more goodlooking and easier .about this problem,i found it like farwestminumen mod(it hasn't been updated for 1+ years,maybe),but i got a fix mod,haha

54 minutes ago, Tentacus said:

The vortex FOMOD installer is garbage to begin with I dunno if they changed anything recently I guess I'll download the latest version and see if I can reproduce this issue... I really wish people would just use MO2 lol.

thak you,i'll try to ues the latest mo2 to test this problem

1 hour ago, Tentacus said:

Yeah, I've been using Vortex for years now and haven't seen it do that, so surprised if it's Vortex's doing. I suppose it could result from switching back and forth between mod managers, no idea really.

That said, I'm surprised the installer cares about file capitalization when running from a filesystem which doesn't (and is only supported on an operating system which insists on that implementation detail, I think?). I'll readily admit, I've been Linux/BSD-only for decades, and as a semi-recent exception only run Windows specifically for playing FO4 and a few similar games, so case-insensitive filesystems baffle me.

10 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

Yeah, I've been using Vortex for years now and haven't seen it do that, so surprised if it's Vortex's doing. I suppose it could result from switching back and forth between mod managers, no idea really.

That said, I'm surprised the installer cares about file capitalization when running from a filesystem which doesn't (and is only supported on an operating system which insists on that implementation detail, I think?). I'll readily admit, I've been Linux/BSD-only for decades, and as a semi-recent exception only run Windows specifically for playing FO4 and a few similar games, so case-insensitive filesystems baffle me.

I'm just relieved it worked. For a second I thought I fucked something up with the installer, that was only showing up in Vortex, and the way the installer is set up now would be a nightmare to edit even with Fomod maker.

1 hour ago, Tentacus said:

I'm just relieved it worked. For a second I thought I fucked something up with the installer, that was only showing up in Vortex, and the way the installer is set up now would be a nightmare to edit even with Fomod maker.

Yeah, I don't think it's your doing. I've been installing latest SLP with the last version of Leito's and current Vortex for... well, for as long as it's been since you first published SLP and I immediately ditched TOPTBTA. I've had no problems.

6 hours ago, vaultbait said:

是的,我不认为这是您的工作。我一直在为Leito的最新版本和当前的Vortex安装最新的SLP,直到……自从您第一次发布SLP以来就一直如此,我立即放弃了TOPTBTA。我没问题。

its a good idea ?

• 1 month later...

Trying to install this mod with MO2, the default FOMOD installer doesn't recognize that I have the required strap on mod installed so all the FF options are grayed out. When I switch "prefer" on MO2's default installer to off so I can use an external installer it works, but I get A LOT of "...is not usable with your loaded mods. Enabling it may result in game instability" errors. There's even one for the readme, so it seems like they are the kind of error that can be safely ignored, but they still make me paranoid. Is this something I should be worried about? I'm testing a lot of new mods and I'd like to know if something goes sideways that it isn't because I ignored a bunch of error messages. 

6 hours ago, Skiddlewinx101 said:

Trying to install this mod with MO2, the default FOMOD installer doesn't recognize that I have the required strap on mod installed so all the FF options are grayed out. When I switch "prefer" on MO2's default installer to off so I can use an external installer it works, but I get A LOT of "...is not usable with your loaded mods. Enabling it may result in game instability" errors. There's even one for the readme, so it seems like they are the kind of error that can be safely ignored, but they still make me paranoid. Is this something I should be worried about? I'm testing a lot of new mods and I'd like to know if something goes sideways that it isn't because I ignored a bunch of error messages. 

Make sure the plugin is actually active. Simply present isn't enough. Also make sure it's the RIGHT strapon mod. The version I link to in the instructions. Also this is literally the first time anybody who uses MO2 has complained about one of my installers :) I am so used to just saying "Then stop using fucking Vortex" lol.

14 hours ago, Tentacus said:

The version I link to in the instructions. Also this is literally the first time anybody who uses MO2 has complained about one of my installers :) I am so used to just saying "Then stop using fucking Vortex" lol.

As a counterpoint, there are also Vortex users who have absolutely no problem with your mods. I think Vortex promises a very plug-n-play experience to users, and so attracts a disproportionate number who expect they can just "wing it" without reading mod descriptions. The barrier to entry for MO2 is slightly higher, which sometimes helps keep out the riffraff.

On 4/6/2021 at 11:41 PM, Tentacus said:

Make sure the plugin is actually active. Simply present isn't enough. Also make sure it's the RIGHT strapon mod. The version I link to in the instructions. Also this is literally the first time anybody who uses MO2 has complained about one of my installers :) I am so used to just saying "Then stop using fucking Vortex" lol.

First ever, huh? Look at me. Making history ?

I always read back through the support thread (at least as far as I can tolerate?) before asking a question, so on your advice to others checking the plugin was the first thing I did. It's definitely the right one (Vioxsis' Strap-On's of Fallout 4 (CBBE)) and is active (Vioxsis_Strap-Ons.esp is ticked under plugins). It's also in the plugins.txt with the *, which I gather is how the installer checks if it is there. I had a similar issue with UAP in the past but Ulfberth updated while I was tinkering around trying to find the cause and the new version worked fine. 

I did notice that I had "Strap-on, viodoe, dick for female servitron" also installed. That's a holdover from an earlier test that I apparently failed to untick or uninstall. I can't see why that would interfere (Vioxsis overwrites it), but none of my other hypotheses have panned out either. I'm 4 hours into a test run to see if the anims work and so far so good, so maybe this is all much ado over nothing. The part of me that wants to know everything about everything really wants to know what is happening that I'm the only one to have this issue, but until an actual problem manifests in game perhaps I should just let sleeping dogs lie. 

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/9/2021 at 4:18 AM, Skiddlewinx101 said:

First ever, huh? Look at me. Making history ?

I always read back through the support thread (at least as far as I can tolerate?) before asking a question, so on your advice to others checking the plugin was the first thing I did. It's definitely the right one (Vioxsis' Strap-On's of Fallout 4 (CBBE)) and is active (Vioxsis_Strap-Ons.esp is ticked under plugins). It's also in the plugins.txt with the *, which I gather is how the installer checks if it is there. I had a similar issue with UAP in the past but Ulfberth updated while I was tinkering around trying to find the cause and the new version worked fine. 

I did notice that I had "Strap-on, viodoe, dick for female servitron" also installed. That's a holdover from an earlier test that I apparently failed to untick or uninstall. I can't see why that would interfere (Vioxsis overwrites it), but none of my other hypotheses have panned out either. I'm 4 hours into a test run to see if the anims work and so far so good, so maybe this is all much ado over nothing. The part of me that wants to know everything about everything really wants to know what is happening that I'm the only one to have this issue, but until an actual problem manifests in game perhaps I should just let sleeping dogs lie. 

Thanks!

I had this same problem a few minutes ago when I came to install this fix. Moved the vio strapon/servitron viodoe mods to a lower priority in my load order in MO and then this fix installer recognises that the vioxis esp is there

Edit: can also see real handcuffs as well so it fixed various attachments not appearing

• 4 weeks later...

I have a problem with the leito animation misalignment, any way that I can fix it? These are currently the mod that I am using. Just to point out that I have already checked my AAF settings and the Scale actor is already disable.

2pac4eva7's CBBE skimpy armor and clothing
8K Realistic Skin Textures - CBBE - Fusion Girl - ABeauty - Unique Player Compatible-
AAF VanillaKinkyCreatures Sex Animation Themes
AAF Violate
AAF_FamilyPlanningEnhanced_
Additional Body Textures
Address Library for F4SE Plugins
Advanced Animation Framework
AFT_Use_Original_Spouse_v1_01.7z
Amazing FollowerTweaks
ANiceOakTree's Hairstyles
Appealing Moles
Armor and Clothing Overhaul (ACO)
Armor and Weapon Keywords Community Resource (AWKCR)
Atomic Lust
Better Power Armor - A Power Armor Overhaul
Better Settlers
BodySlide and Outfit Studio
BodyTalk
BP70 Fallout 4 Sex Animations 2.3
BraveAnims
Buffout 4
Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer -CBBE-
Commonwealth Cuts - KS Hairdos - ApachiiSkyHair
Consistent Power Armor Overhaul
Crafting Framework - Ammo . Armor . Junk . Legendary . Weapon
Crazy Animations (NMM Gun Version) - 3-11-17
deLuxe Makeup
Devious Devices
DLC: Automatron
DLC: Contraptions Workshop
DLC: Far Harbor
DLC: Nuka-World
DLC: Vault-Tec Workshop
DLC: Wasteland Workshop
Eli's Armour Compendium
F4SE 0.621 Script
FARELLE_ANIM_MOD_DEV_
FO4 Animations By Leito - v1.4c
Four
FPESuperMutantAddon
Full Dialogue Interface
HUDFramework
Immersive Generic Dialogues
Improved Map with Visible Roads
Insignificant Object Remover
Kirs freckles
Longer Power Lines
Looks Menu Customization Compendium
LooksMenu
LOOKUP FAILED - Full Dialogue Interface and Creation Club Fix
Lowered Weapons
Main File
MCG_(MagnoCumGaudio_FO4)
Mod Configuration Menu
More Durable Power Armor
More Power Armour Mods (More Power Armor Mods)
MoreSettlementAttacksUF4P.rar
Motoko Hair (GITS)
MTM OCBP - OCBPC Physics and Collision Preset
Mutated Lust v
Natural 2K Face Textures
NHB--Natural Huge Boobs--Bodyslide Preset
NPCs Travel
Overwrite
Player Comments and Head Tracking
Ponytail Hairstyles by Azar v2.5a
Power Armor Animation Changes
Prisoner Shackles 4.0