• 1 month later...

Hi! Does this fix the situation with Leito anims and the guy having a permanent 90 degree hard on regardless of the position? In the missionary for instance, the dick remains at 90 degrees and doesn't "bend up" to simulate entering the gash. Kinda looks like he is smacking the gash with his dick lol.

19 minutes ago, jpee1965 said:

Hi! Does this fix the situation with Leito anims and the guy having a permanent 90 degree hard on regardless of the position? In the missionary for instance, the dick remains at 90 degrees and doesn't "bend up" to simulate entering the gash. Kinda looks like he is smacking the gash with his dick lol.

It does have penis adjustments that line up with Vanilla scaling IE: Make sure that you have scale actors to same size turned off in AAF.

Alignment for me is WAY off when this mod is installed (and only with this mod). Like 1 actor fully inside the wall. I have scaling off, makes no difference.

It looks like the actors are placed back to front.

Edited by junky1234
5 hours ago, junky1234 said:

Alignment for me is WAY off when this mod is installed (and only with this mod). Like 1 actor fully inside the wall. I have scaling off, makes no difference.

Are you using any other animation patches which could also be altering them?

5 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Are you using any other animation patches which could also be altering them?

That'd be my guess. Check the install options when installing anim packs. THOUGH... What is described shouldn't even be caused by that. The adjustments aren't that much... It's more like getting a dick in the nose instead of the mouth kind of deal. That kinda issue sounds like back in the Fourplay days when a random NPC could knock you across the street, or like just using Sexlab any time :p. 

On 6/29/2021 at 1:29 PM, junky1234 said:

I also had this. The reason is that the base Leitos animations most recent file it v1.4, while the last version (2.0), its the middle file. That fixed it for me

9 minutes ago, Dylan_Ryder said:

I also had this. The reason is that the base Leitos animations most recent file it v1.4, while the last version (2.0), its the middle file. That fixed it for me

Weird. Yeah this is for Leito 2.0.

• 1 month later...

Grrr, I am having an annoying Leito alignment issue I have been trying to fix for leito, which I am sure is user error.

Load order on the left side of MO2 for AAF (top is last):

+RealHandcuffs.0.4.14
+HARDSHIP - beggar- whore -
+Staged Leito plus_1.0.6
+ZaZ-Extended Skeleton-3.5
+rufGT's Old Animations
+BP70 Fallout 4 Sex Animations 2.3
+SavageCabbages Animation Pack
+Vadermania
+Bad End NSFWsoundpack_03_01
+BadEnd_v01_05
+Vioxsis' Strap-On's of Fallout 4
+FO4_AnimationsByLeito_v2.0a
+AAF VanillaKinkyCreatures Sex Animation Themes
+Advanced Animation Framework

I am not sure if the error is in the bodyslides (I run FG + BT3), the order, or something. I run MO2, btw.

I have moved the skeleton up and down (and hardship/handcuffs) so the order above has been through many changes, no luck, same misalignment on Leito.

Any tips?

Photo0.png

Edited by Nuka Cherry
Forgot pic, lol
31 minutes ago, Nuka Cherry said:

Grrr, I am having an annoying Leito alignment issue I have been trying to fix for leito, which I am sure is user error.

Load order on the left side of MO2 for AAF (top is last):

+RealHandcuffs.0.4.14
+HARDSHIP - beggar- whore -
+Staged Leito plus_1.0.6
+ZaZ-Extended Skeleton-3.5
+rufGT's Old Animations
+BP70 Fallout 4 Sex Animations 2.3
+SavageCabbages Animation Pack
+Vadermania
+Bad End NSFWsoundpack_03_01
+BadEnd_v01_05
+Vioxsis' Strap-On's of Fallout 4
+FO4_AnimationsByLeito_v2.0a
+AAF VanillaKinkyCreatures Sex Animation Themes
+Advanced Animation Framework

I am not sure if the error is in the bodyslides (I run FG + BT3), the order, or something. I run MO2, btw.

I have moved the skeleton up and down (and hardship/handcuffs) so the order above has been through many changes, no luck, same misalignment on Leito.

Any tips?

Photo0.png

Alignment issues can happen if you install another pack that has an option for "scale actors" or have that set in the AAF ini. When installing other packs make sure you don't select this.  My XMLs are aligned to actual actor sizes so their is a height differential for hetero sex.

More extreme alignment issues can be caused by having the wrong version of Leito installed (The RIGHT one is 2.0a)

It's theoretically possible that HHS might cause something like this if the heels are left on... maybe? I don't use HHS anymore and don't actually think it does since requiredname65 wants me to add some compatibility to include the height in some TSEX anims.

Those are the only things I am aware of that can cause alignment issues.

Edited by Tentacus
20 hours ago, Tentacus said:

Alignment issues can happen if you install another pack that has an option for "scale actors" or have that set in the AAF ini. When installing other packs make sure you don't select this.  My XMLs are aligned to actual actor sizes so their is a height differential for hetero sex.

More extreme alignment issues can be caused by having the wrong version of Leito installed (The RIGHT one is 2.0a)

It's theoretically possible that HHS might cause something like this if the heels are left on... maybe? I don't use HHS anymore and don't actually think it does since requiredname65 wants me to add some compatibility to include the height in some TSEX anims.

Those are the only things I am aware of that can cause alignment issues.

I have one to add to your list - after I eliminated everything else I reinstalled my fusion girl/BT3 setup and realised that my bodyslide preset was for FG 1.45, not 1.80.

Replaced it with a 1.80 one, misalignments for Bp70, Savage and leito all fixed.

User error, as ever.

---------------------

EDIT: The problem returned after I reloaded a save, so I went back, and pulled out everything that even looked at the skeleton.

It was High Heels Sytem- which is really annoying as it is a commonly reported problem for AAF alignments. It comes with an AAF fix, but that isn't working so I going to try on a new save and see if that fixes the issue, otherwise High heels will be a pain.

Edited by Nuka Cherry
52 minutes ago, Nuka Cherry said:

I have one to add to your list - after I eliminated everything else I reinstalled my fusion girl/BT3 setup and realised that my bodyslide preset was for FG 1.45, not 1.80.

Replaced it with a 1.80 one, misalignments for Bp70, Savage and leito all fixed.

User error, as ever.

Weird. That's a new one on me :) 

Hi,

First up, thanks for all your hard work. This is a much better solution than opening up AAF and choosing animations yourself.

I am finding that, after the animation plays out and the participants put their gear back on, armour chestpieces aren't being re-equipped on the PC or the NPC. I have to go into both inventories and re-equip them. Is this something that's handled by your mod? I use it mostly in conjunction with Commonwealth Captives, if that helps. The armour pieces are modded ones, which may also be contributing to the issue -- Gunner Outfit Pack.

Any advice would be appreciated.

9 minutes ago, eldritch68 said:

Hi,

First up, thanks for all your hard work. This is a much better solution than opening up AAF and choosing animations yourself.

I am finding that, after the animation plays out and the participants put their gear back on, armour chestpieces aren't being re-equipped on the PC or the NPC. I have to go into both inventories and re-equip them. Is this something that's handled by your mod? I use it mostly in conjunction with Commonwealth Captives, if that helps. The armour pieces are modded ones, which may also be contributing to the issue -- Gunner Outfit Pack.

Any advice would be appreciated.

No Idea... never seen that issue.  This mod doesn't even have it's own equipmentsetData XML though, (Except the one that handles the strapon) The one that comes with AAF, handles the stripping and dressing, so whatever's causing this it isn't SLP. Maybe try reinstalling AAF and make sure no other animation pack has installed an EquipmentSetData XML that's overriding AAFs.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Slorm said:

@Tentacus

There's a new Leito pack just released (v2.1a), not sure if any changes are necessary for this mod

1 hour ago, alranteesi said:

Hello Tentacus

the new animation for Leito released (v2.1a), I hope u will update this mod

and thx for this mod ?

I'll have a look.

EDIT:

After a cursory look there appears to be no changes to the esp. It's just a fix to his XMLs which this overrides anyway, so all I need to do is change the OP to reflect the new version number.

If whatever he did the the XMLs causes any new bugs or conflicts let me know. And remember Staged Leito plus needs to have file proiority... (IE be installed after Leito, Be lower/ruled lower in your mod manager)

Oh, Misread and missed the new anims. Thought it was just the XML bugfix. I'll update SLP ASAP.

Edited by Tentacus

Okay guys.  Just FYI It may take me a couple of days to get SLP updated with the new animations. While they don't appear to need much adjustment beyond erection angle. It will take a while to do all the bells and whistles to bring them up to SLP standard, IE, Gay and FF versions, transitions, and custom moans etc...  Not to mention that he's still using the old format for his XMLs, so I have to port those.

It scares the hell out of me to even touch the installer. I might not have gone so all out if I knew Leito would be back (Not complaining) :tired:

Thank Satan there's a new Iron Maiden CD out to listen to while I do this .

Edited by Tentacus
3 hours ago, Tentacus said:

Thank Satan there's a new Iron Maiden CD out to listen to while I do this .

New Leito and new Iron Maiden? It's like the dead are returning to claim the Earth for their own! (Wait, don't tell me Jerry Garcia's back from the grave too...)

Whew... okay. I got a set of staged anims, done (- transitions)

Gonna take a lot of work to get all the variations done and plugged into the installer, but the worst is done in terms of brain destroying work. (God I fucking hate converting old AnimationData XMLs to the new format.)

I'm happy Leito gifted us with these but it would have to be when I'm super busy IRL:tired:

Tomorrow I'll start playtesting to dial in any offsets and erection angles, and to see if the tags I came up with are all accurate (Mainly PenisTo _______ ) etc...

Okay I'm gonna go play some Gundam Battle Operation ?

20210902192252_1.jpg.18bc393362eafeea2e354caf43332a2a.jpg

Edited by Tentacus

Update.

Got the gay versions of the new Leito positions done and the Supermutant XMLs converted to the current format. I'm hoping strapon versions won't be a pain in the ass... but... yeah right. I'm pleased as I was able to convert most of the new positions to gay without fudging too much including the missionary. The 2 facing cowgirls just weren't up to my standards in terms of dick clipping so I left them out as well as dropping the hand through the dick cipping intro stages for the reverse cowgirl. 

20210906213132_1.jpg.7cedd46d47bbbc327a03f48799d2aaab.jpg   20210906213431_1.jpg.0a0582c5bc72d97568eb77ef231d3d6b.jpg

BTW as far as the FM versions go, most of the new positions are pretty explicitly vaginal, but with a little minor adjustment I'll have an explicitly anal version of one of the reverse cowgirl anims. The facing cowgirl ones will be tagged PenisToEither, as from any reasonable viewing angle it isn't clear where the dick is going. I'll see about doing an explicitly anal version of the Doggy as well.

Edited by Tentacus

EMPLOYEE PROFILE: Holly and Molly: The testing twins.

We here at Tentacus  laboratories, value our workers and in a belated nod to Labor day present this small profile of two of them.

Holly and Molly were recruited* near the robotics scrap yard where they were scavenging for scrap. They were overjoyed** to be offered employment*** once the housing benefits**** were explained to them.  

Over the last few months they've really made a name for themselves amongst the other employees******. Early on Molly who is known as the wild one faced a lot of disciplinary action*****, but that tapered off when management realized that she enjoyed it too much. Holly is the more demure of the sisters and generally gets along well when given plenty to do by staff.  She has become Doctor Nakadashi's go-to lab assistant. 

Mostly they participate in research that requires 2 females with identical proportions.

Here they are, being informed by one of the staff that they will be testing a new strapon at the couch. They were excited******* by the opportunity.

20210907074648_1.jpg.631b9df982ee95dc5386752f6b8f429b.jpg

Give a big hearty thank you to Holly and Molly, just two of the many dedicated employees****** of Tentacus laboratories, that make this and other Tentacus mods possible!

* captured

** beside themselves with horror

*** Informed of their permanent captivity

**** a dimly lit underground prison that nobody has ever escaped from, and a filthy mattress to sleep on from time to time.

***** torture

****** slaves

******* disgusted

Edited by Tentacus