11 minutes ago, S_Sergey said:

I did it! But in some animations the penis is constantly flaccid, while in other animations everything is fine. I do not know how to look from which mod these animations are. Can you tell me how to fix this?

This mod only deals with Leito animation pack. Assuming you don't have indarello installed (patch for cum... something something bla etc...) Or Silverperv's erection patch... Then what you are seeing is probably just a typical AAF/Looksmenu bug occuring on XMLs that don't update each stage's erection manually (all of them except Staged Leito Plus, and UAP) You might try installing UAP (without the Leito XMLs) and use his XMLs for BP70 and Savage Cabbage, now that he has F-M positions as well as M-M.

To see where the animation comes from press the "Home" key on your keyboard to bring up the AAF window.

24 minutes ago, Tentacus said:

Этот мод работает только с пакетом анимации Leito. Предполагая, что у вас не установлен indarello (патч для спермы ... что-то, что-то bla и т. Д.) Или патч для эрекции Silverperv ... Тогда то, что вы видите, вероятно, просто типичная ошибка AAF / Looksmenu, возникающая в XML-файлах, которые не • вручную обновлять эрекцию на каждой стадии (все, кроме Staged Leito Plus и UAP). Вы можете попробовать установить UAP (без XML-документов Leito) и использовать его XML-файлы для BP70 и Savage Cabbage, теперь, когда у него есть позиции FM, а также MM.

I used this instructionUAP (without Leito) + Custom Moans v1.2 (without Leito) + Staged Leito Plus (thanks, this is a very good mod). My bad English. ((( I misinterpret the problem. Sorry. For example, an animation where a girl masturbates to two guys. In this animation, the penis is ALWAYS flaccid. And in another animation, the penis ALWAYS works. (I have part of the animations in which the penis is ALWAYS working, and in the other part of the animations the penis is ALWAYS flaccid). I have installed yet Cum Overlays - Scripted Edition 1.3.4. The problem could be with this mod?

Sorry if I'm distracting you a lot. I have been looking for a solution in the internet for a very long time. In my language they are not at all. And my school level English. ((((

8 hours ago, S_Sergey said:

I used this instructionUAP (without Leito) + Custom Moans v1.2 (without Leito) + Staged Leito Plus (thanks, this is a very good mod). My bad English. ((( I misinterpret the problem. Sorry. For example, an animation where a girl masturbates to two guys. In this animation, the penis is ALWAYS flaccid. And in another animation, the penis ALWAYS works. (I have part of the animations in which the penis is ALWAYS working, and in the other part of the animations the penis is ALWAYS flaccid). I have installed yet Cum Overlays - Scripted Edition 1.3.4. The problem could be with this mod?

Sorry if I'm distracting you a lot. I have been looking for a solution in the internet for a very long time. In my language they are not at all. And my school level English. ((((

Yeah, sorry I dunno what's causing it, but it's unrelated to SLP, since as I said this only covers Leito and the morphset data xml that is the erection fix part of the mod wouldn't cause that. It's the exact same one used by UAP.

7 hours ago, Tentacus said:

Yeah, sorry I dunno what's causing it, but it's unrelated to SLP, since as I said this only covers Leito and the morphset data xml that is the erection fix part of the mod wouldn't cause that. It's the exact same one used by UAP.

Sadness. I will continue to search. Thanks for the answer.

1 hour ago, S_Sergey said:

Sadness. I will continue to search. Thanks for the answer.

Try to find a pattern. Are complete animation packs affected or just some animations from each pack?

In the first case it has to do with your AAF patches.

Did you also install Indarello's patch? Does he still want you to build the male body mesh with the erection slider at 100%? Try to do the opposite and see what happens. Also the 'build morphs' option he wants you to check in the Bodytalk installer is marked as 'currently unavailable' there but you can still select it. Dunno what that means but it's weird.

Otherwise check which packs have the wrong alignments and which AAF patch or AAF xmls are active for those. You can find all the active AAF xmls in the virtual AAF folder of your mod manager. There it should also tell you which mod added them, at least it does for Mod Organizer 2.

And Cum Overlays can't be the reason, no.

6 hours ago, Bazinga said:

Try to find a pattern. Are complete animation packs affected or just some animations from each pack?

In the first case it has to do with your AAF patches.

Did you also install Indarello's patch? Does he still want you to build the male body mesh with the erection slider at 100%? Try to do the opposite and see what happens. Also the 'build morphs' option he wants you to check in the Bodytalk installer is marked as 'currently unavailable' there but you can still select it. Dunno what that means but it's weird.

Otherwise check which packs have the wrong alignments and which AAF patch or AAF xmls are active for those. You can find all the active AAF xmls in the virtual AAF folder of your mod manager. There it should also tell you which mod added them, at least it does for Mod Organizer 2.

And Cum Overlays can't be the reason, no.

I know that during animation you can press a button HOME to bring up a panel. But what to click next to see the name of the animation, I don't know. The instruction AAF is too difficult to understand due to the language barrier for me. I hesitate to press everything, I'm afraid to break what works.

1 hour ago, Nurblets said:

Cannot install the F + F animations despite having Vioxsis Strap on Mod installed

Make sure it's the right version. Not the old one or the one that came with One Patch. It needs to be the specific version I link to. It also won't install if it detects the old strapons even if they are unchecked so UNINSTALL them.

On 11/7/2020 at 4:58 AM, Tentacus said:
On 11/2/2020 at 3:54 AM, KennedyMadeIt said:

Not choosing any MM option results in some MM files being installed anyway. Not choosing a FF option results in the group and transition files being installed without the other necessary files.

This seems to be the source of the warnings people are talking about. Was for me. The files can be deleted.

This was as an attempt to keep the installer less confusing, though I am surprised it gives a warning if there is no positiondata to call those. It shouldn't actually cause any real problems though. I'll consider trying to redesign the installer if people really can't stand it.

Not choosing any of the MM options actually causes AAF to get stuck because of those few extra MM XMLs getting installed anyway. Tested on several people whose issue got fixed when I instructed them to choose something from MM options

44 minutes ago, Lilimorphine said:

Not choosing any of the MM options actually causes AAF to get stuck because of those few extra MM XMLs getting installed anyway. Tested on several people whose issue got fixed when I instructed them to choose something from MM options

Hmmm... Let me check this out.

11 hours ago, Tentacus said:

Make sure it's the right version. Not the old one or the one that came with One Patch. It needs to be the specific version I link to. It also won't install if it detects the old strapons even if they are unchecked so UNINSTALL them.

I had the old version installed too, so uninstalling it fixed the problem. Thanks!

1 hour ago, Lilimorphine said:

I can't recreate this issue, even with UAP installed... AAF still loads as it should.

However... I will go ahead and redo the installer. It's just gonna suck because you'll have to chose staging style for each pairing type.

Okay I am about to upload the update. It was painstaking but at least I finally figured out how to use the flags properly in the Fomod maker so from your perspective the installer won't look much different. I did rewrite some of the descriptions to be more clear and moved the Polistro style option to the top because I believe it should be the preferred staging style for regular gameplay.

Here are some very important instructions. Because I seperated some things that were combined before there are new XMLs. This means you have to make CERTAIN that you completely uninstall SLP before installing the new version/do "Replace" if using MO2. In general you should always do this but it's especially important now.

Update 1.0.6 is up!

What's New

NOTE: VERY IMPORTANT: Uninstall 1.0.5-Fixed or older before installing 1.0.6, or "Replace" if using MO2.

-Rewrote installer.

-Seperated some XMLs that were previously combined to allow for maximum stability and flexibility.

-Removed instances of un-needed XMLs being installed.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey updated to 1.06 but since then all Males have flaccid Penis only have Leitos Animations Atomic Lust and Custom Moans installed, Tried everything but dont get them errect even if i only install fo4 leito and your fix. Do you have any Ideads whats causing this? Greetz

Edit: Now it seems i am at a loss got it working on Modded NPC´s or added NPC´s by Mods, but on the Original NPC´s it doesn´t work. I hate FO4 Modding it´s the worst never had that many Problems before ;)

Edit2: So just info got it working i just made a ESP/ESL and copied all Non Player Characters from FO4 and the DLC´s in there and it works so stupid or maybe i am stupid that i dont got it working otherwise ;D 

• 2 weeks later...

I have this mod set to load after Leito's animations etc etc and I get very misaligned animations (To clarify just Leito's animations are misaligned.) I have tried a lot of things to fix it such as reinstalls and different load orders but no luck so far. One thing I noticed was that after installing the mod I get 26 0kb .xmls and 1 1kb xml. Any help?

15 hours ago, PissEagle69 said:

I have this mod set to load after Leito's animations etc etc and I get very misaligned animations (To clarify just Leito's animations are misaligned.) I have tried a lot of things to fix it such as reinstalls and different load orders but no luck so far. One thing I noticed was that after installing the mod I get 26 0kb .xmls and 1 1kb xml. Any help?

This is aligned to use the default actor sizes so if you have AAF set to scale actors in your ini or some other XML mod that's probably your issue.

Most of the 0kb XMLs are the blockers that overwrite Leito's original XMLs They are important. Other small ones are things like the Morphset data.

If you insist on scaling your actors you'll have to manually adjust all the vertical offsets to 0 in the FM animationData XML. The Coordinates in AAF are:

X,Y,Z,Z Rotation:X,Y,Z,Z Rotation 

The one you want to 0 is Z for each actor. They are already 0 for MM and FF XMLs. Unfortunately you'll have to adjust penis angle for some positions as well. Especially blowjobs.

This is very important. For staged animations the offsets need to be identical for each stage or you will see a little bloop when the stages change This is not the case for the erection up/down morphs though.

Thought I'd ask here, thanks for this fix mod by the way. Really like it, but when I set it up to disable animations for super mutants and dogs the genitalia textures are still there, is there a way to disable leito from affecting supermutant and dog models? Deleting the meshes kind of works, but unsure is that would have adverse consequences.

7 hours ago, SolemnSoul said:

Thought I'd ask here, thanks for this fix mod by the way. Really like it, but when I set it up to disable animations for super mutants and dogs the genitalia textures are still there, is there a way to disable leito from affecting supermutant and dog models? Deleting the meshes kind of works, but unsure is that would have adverse consequences.

I assume you'd just wanna uninstall those assets from Creature recourses or UAP.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey,

Sorry if this has been addressed before, but I checked the main download page as well as the options during installation and couldn't find an answer.

Basically I'd like to use your mod, BUT I also want to hear the original Leito voices for the women. Problem is that your options during installation are either go with muted voices or use Custom Moans. I'm not fond of how Custom Moans sounds for women, but I'll settle for it if there's no other way. So basically, how do I get to use/hear the original Leito voices? Thanks! ? Oh and I do have (UAP) Ulfberth's AAF Patch 2.5.30_Fix_1 installed if that makes any difference, but I thought that only affected male voices. And even then, I couldn't care less if the men were silent tbh.

Edit: I should note that the mod does work and it's running fine so far. I just miss the original Leito female moans lol.

2 hours ago, HentaiGnome said:

Hey,

Sorry if this has been addressed before, but I checked the main download page as well as the options during installation and couldn't find an answer.

Basically I'd like to use your mod, BUT I also want to hear the original Leito voices for the women. Problem is that your options during installation are either go with muted voices or use Custom Moans. I'm not fond of how Custom Moans sounds for women, but I'll settle for it if there's no other way. So basically, how do I get to use/hear the original Leito voices? Thanks! ? Oh and I do have (UAP) Ulfberth's AAF Patch 2.5.30_Fix_1 installed if that makes any difference, but I thought that only affected male voices. And even then, I couldn't care less if the men were silent tbh.

Edit: I should note that the mod does work and it's running fine so far. I just miss the original Leito female moans lol.

If Custom moans isn't installed you can choose none... at least you should be able to.

Edit: Yeah just tested you can choose not to install the silent voice falls as long as Custom moans isn't installed. 

21 minutes ago, Tentacus said:

If Custom moans isn't installed you can choose none... at least you should be able to.

Edit: Yeah just tested you can choose not to install the silent voice falls as long as Custom moans isn't installed. 

Ohhh okay! Yeah, just like you said I removed Custom Moans and reinstalled your mod, chose "none" as the option and it worked. Thanks! ?