fully load and just not let me open the window to create a new scene

when I check aaf admin

gave me

Leito_Lez_Chair_Anal_Powerbomb_S1

Leito_Lez_Chair_Anal_Powerbomb_S2

Leito_Lez_Chair_Anal_Powerbomb_S3

Leito_Lez_Chair_Anal_Powerbomb_S4

not found

I checked in XMLs  I found in FF animation furniture data "Leito_Lez_Chair_Anal_Powerbomb_S1" diferent name with

FF position data file "Leito_Lez_Chair_Anal_Powerbomb_1_S1"

not match with the animation furniture data file

I installed all stages one patch style and extended animation with costume moans for FF,FM,DF,DM,FSM,MSM.

Edited by alranteesi
25 minutes ago, alranteesi said:

fully load and just not let me open the window to create a new scene

whin I check aaf admin

gave me

Leito_Lez_Chair_Anal_Powerbomb_S1

Leito_Lez_Chair_Anal_Powerbomb_S2

Leito_Lez_Chair_Anal_Powerbomb_S3

Leito_Lez_Chair_Anal_Powerbomb_S4

not found when I check in XMLs  I found in FF animation furniture data "Leito_Lez_Chair_Anal_Powerbomb_S1" diferent name

and FF position data file "Leito_Lez_Chair_Anal_Powerbomb_1_S1"

not match with the animation furniture data file

I installed all stages and extended animation with costume moans for FF,FM,DF,DM,FSM,MSM.

Okay now we're getting somewhere...

I never tested the extended's as they are more of a legacy thing that most people shouldn't use which is why I never caught this.

Edited by Tentacus

Update 1.0.7_Fixed is up!

Corrected a mistake in the Extended strapon XML.

@alranteesi I think your 68% issue is unrelated. Frozen load percentages are pretty much always an XML conflict with another mod. Thanks for finding the issue with the FF XML I Installed every extended version to make sure no others had a similar problem and everything worked in game.

20210909095222_1.jpg.6cca860fe3342fd90538736204e5459e.jpg

Edited by Tentacus

BTW, If anyone is wondering why I didn't make an anal version of the MF Powerbomb, I only did it for the strapon version because the nature of the way the strapon morphs made it easy, but the penis morphs very differently and it wasn't possible. (Try moving the camera inside the receiver during the supermutant cowgirl's later stages to get a clear idea of how distorted the penis gets when "Erection up", or "Erection down" are dialed too high.)

This usually isn't as bad of a problem with gay animations due to anatomical differences and the fact that the bottom's penis can hide a multitude of sins at certain angles.

Edited by Tentacus
On 9/13/2021 at 2:25 PM, LukeDuke said:

If I use latest UAP, should I still use this mod?

There is no need to if you don't play Hardship. Currently SLP is a requirement for Hardship, That may or may not be the case in the future. If you do play Hardship you can still use UAP, but you need to not install his Leito XMLs. 

If you are specifically asking if Ulf is up to date with Leito's new animations, that I don't know cause I've been offline for a week. You'd have to check his thread.

On 9/10/2021 at 1:58 AM, eightballyuri said:

does this patch conflict with any other patch mods? like indarellos patch for animations

Yes. Don't use Indarello's patch with this. 

Edited by Tentacus
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Small problem after installing the new Leito file and this new update file, the Dog penis is no longer erect during sex. Before I updated both Leito and this mod Dogmeat had an erect penis and it worked great during sex, now it's flaccid/sheathed. Updated Leito's mod first, then updated this mod, uninstalling the older versions of both, no erect doggy dick :( . Help please.

12 hours ago, Martok73 said:

Small problem after installing the new Leito file and this new update file, the Dog penis is no longer erect during sex. Before I updated both Leito and this mod Dogmeat had an erect penis and it worked great during sex, now it's flaccid/sheathed. Updated Leito's mod first, then updated this mod, uninstalling the older versions of both, no erect doggy dick :( . Help please.

Make sure AAF Creature Resources is below Leito's animations in the left pane (MO2) or ruled below in Vortex. ld go without saying that SLP also needs to be ruled below Leito) I actually just reinstalled ACR while doing dog stuff for NukaRide so it's there on mine and Leito dog stuff works for me.

(It should go without saying that SLP also needs to be ruled below Leito, and ACR)

If that doesn't work make sure you haven't installed any XMLs with a morphSet data recently that's overwriting SLP. Though IIRC I included both the old and new types of creature erection morph name so I'd think that wouldn't be the problem here.

Edited by Tentacus
12 hours ago, Tentacus said:

Make sure AAF Creature Resources is below Leito's animations in the left pane (MO2) or ruled below in Vortex. ld go without saying that SLP also needs to be ruled below Leito) I actually just reinstalled ACR while doing dog stuff for NukaRide so it's there on mine and Leito dog stuff works for me.

(It should go without saying that SLP also needs to be ruled below Leito, and ACR)

If that doesn't work make sure you haven't installed any XMLs with a morphSet data recently that's overwriting SLP. Though IIRC I included both the old and new types of creature erection morph name so I'd think that wouldn't be the problem here.

Yeah it is all loaded in the correct order, what is strange is I did fix it, but not by moving or reinstalling anything you mentioned... I fixed it by moving Hardships above both Leito and SLP in my load order, even tho from what I read Hardship is supposed to load after SLP, but for some reason, moving it above SLP/Leito fixed the issue and now Dogmeat and Supermutants both have hardons. :)  I do wish tho that I could have erect supermutants without the blasted freeze bug. But at least all the critters that are supposed to have a hard dick has a hard dick now :) . Not sure if it matters or not, but the "supermutantfreezefix.esp" that comes with UAP does absolutely nothing no matter where it is in the load order, even putting it dead last in the very last spot of the LO, nothing happens and the supermutants still freeze when you kill them. I assume there is no way to fix that and still have "functional" mutties, at least save/load still works to make them lootable.

Hey i've been trying to make this mod work but i just can't.
I'm trying to overwrite everything it collides with am i doing wrong?  :
  -Fo4_AnimationsByLeito v2.1b                     (145 files)
  -AAF patch for leito and crazy fomod v3.2   (16 files)
  -AnimationsAddonsAndFixes 9.8                  (2 files)
  -BP0 animations 2.8                                      (115 files)
  -SavageCabbages Animation Pack v1.2.6     (259 files)

When i do that my character just surrenders and we stare at each other while the others are applauding and shit. So i get stuck at surrender pose and nothing happens. I really want to try this mod please help.

Edited by KKSSL
17 hours ago, vaultbait said:

I believe those are incompatible with SLP.

3 hours ago, Tentacus said:

Yeah @KKSSL, those are ancient, and will conflict.

Okay coll, but i tried to uninstall slp and now its stuck that way so, ill try uninstalling those and reinstalling slp and let you know. Thx for the info.

Everything looks like it's working I just don't understand how the advancing stages work in this game because the animations start and when the first animation ends that's it back to adventuring. This normal or is there suppose to be more than 20 or 30 seconds here? I'm used to skyrim where it move from one stage to another before it ends with a climax animation so I'm just confused with this one.

10 minutes ago, agmoyer955 said:

Everything looks like it's working I just don't understand how the advancing stages work in this game because the animations start and when the first animation ends that's it back to adventuring. This normal or is there suppose to be more than 20 or 30 seconds here? I'm used to skyrim where it move from one stage to another before it ends with a climax animation so I'm just confused with this one.

The default duration is set in AAF's settings ini It does indeed default to 30 seconds. Depending on what mod calls the animations it may or may not use this, to varying degrees.