When I go to talk to Lod in Falkreath for the first time it bugs the game he has no voice over and you cant choose any dialogue options to respond to his dog question and I have to force close as you get locked into the next dialogue window you open. This could be problem with AE or a conflict with another mod, I haven't had the chance to extensively test it but removing this mod fixes it.

7 hours ago, seraph85 said:

When I go to talk to Lod in Falkreath for the first time it bugs the game he has no voice over and you cant choose any dialogue options to respond to his dog question and I have to force close as you get locked into the next dialogue window you open. This could be problem with AE or a conflict with another mod, I haven't had the chance to extensively test it but removing this mod fixes it.

works correctly in LE.  

On 4/30/2022 at 11:40 PM, z_vitaly said:

Some possible future ideas:

1. Main quest line: sex with Greybeards in exchange for dragonborn info.

2. Sex with Delphine and Esbern at various points in the questline.

3. Thalmor embassy party quest. Instead of invitation, be hired to be entertainment in front of guests by having sex with some guards, which turns into full blown guest orgy, after which "entertains" rest of staff at embassy to complete quest.

I do want to do Main quest related content sometime in the future. #3 especially, but as already noted that might be an update all on its own do to the complexity of the quest and making sure that it doesn't bug out.

On 5/3/2022 at 12:18 AM, Nararanara said:

So does it work on AE or is it completely broken in that update?

3 hours ago, seraph85 said:

I don't have AE yet so no way for me to test. I would think that it should work fine, but I have no idea what kind of changes AE makes that could causes issue.

19 hours ago, Narcolepsy said:

I do want to do Main quest related content sometime in the future. #3 especially, but as already noted that might be an update all on its own do to the complexity of the quest and making sure that it doesn't bug out.

I don't have AE yet so no way for me to test. I would think that it should work fine, but I have no idea what kind of changes AE makes that could causes issue.

I messed around a bit more with it and its looks more like solutions is the cause or solutions and the solutions patch. 

22 hours ago, Narcolepsy said:

Well, it only breaks mods that have dll archives and scripts, so if your mod doesn't have em it should work perfectly, it's pretty much just like any update to the game before.

One tiny question

When I walk through "Bonding in Prison" mission which is maven send me to seduce her son in jail, the mission stucked after sex twice as it should have third sex or more.

Basic what happen is after sibi fucked my character's pussy, the whole scene stopped, he just stand there, my character can talk to him, but instad of having mission dialogue, he just have normal game dialogue.

I tried to press T to wait, but mission still stucked

I played this mission before, everything work fine, and now this problem occured and I just don't know how to solve it.

On 5/5/2022 at 6:52 PM, Narcolepsy said:

If you are considering quest content to add, I would suggest maybe the Bard's College.

You have added some wonderful content for the Thieves Guild, the Dark Brotherhood, the Companions, now the Mages College. Some stuff for the BC, @ least in the 1st quest, during the presentation of the verses @ the Palace, would add some great content to the most neglected faction / organisation in the game.

Also, maybe on Solstheim? Eg, the Neloth questline, eg Reluctant Steward?

On 5/6/2022 at 9:52 PM, Nararanara said:

Well, it only breaks mods that have dll archives and scripts, so if your mod doesn't have em it should work perfectly, it's pretty much just like any update to the game before.

There are lots of scripts in this mod for doing all the sex stuff. Could be that they need to be recompile in the CK again. Will have to try that out once I get AE.

15 hours ago, laskyYu said:

One tiny question

When I walk through "Bonding in Prison" mission which is maven send me to seduce her son in jail, the mission stucked after sex twice as it should have third sex or more.

Basic what happen is after sibi fucked my character's pussy, the whole scene stopped, he just stand there, my character can talk to him, but instad of having mission dialogue, he just have normal game dialogue.

I tried to press T to wait, but mission still stucked

I played this mission before, everything work fine, and now this problem occured and I just don't know how to solve it.

Try entering "set SC_MJCounter to 1" in the console. Exit, and see if anything happens. If nothing, then increase "1" to "2". Keep doing that until it starts back up.

5 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

Are the harbinger parties working at the moment? Whenever  I let the companions take the lead (big and small orgies) they just undressand nothing happens.

They "should" be working. I know some other mods like Scent of Sex and SLSO might cause issues with the scripted sex scenes. They should keep talking and they start the various sex options. Reloading a previous save might fix it, or you could try using a mod like Matchmaker to force everyone present to start having sex. That should trigger the next scene and get it running again.

On 5/1/2022 at 5:40 AM, z_vitaly said:

Some possible future ideas:

1. Main quest line: sex with Greybeards in exchange for dragonborn info.

2. Sex with Delphine and Esbern at various points in the questline.

3. Thalmor embassy party quest. Instead of invitation, be hired to be entertainment in front of guests by having sex with some guards, which turns into full blown guest orgy, after which "entertains" rest of staff at embassy to complete quest.

As for 1: What about a more intimate way of learning the Greybeards' insight of the words of Power  - vulgo sex instead of getting the "knowledge"/dragon soul lookalike energy from them after they teach you a new word? And "of course" an "initiation ritual" aka orgy when being declared the Dragonborn? Makes you wonder what could happen when you reach Paarthurnax....

This in turn could lead to some interesting questions about a certain Hjalti Early-Beard being declared Dragonborn (and a following hidden quest with the different priests of Talos about what they are willing to do if the Dragonborn keeps quiet/maybe a secret Voice-buff ritual to reduce time between shouting, and each has another sexual way of implementing, freshly ordered by Talos himself ), what exactly was meant when Jurgen Windcaller "swallowed the Shouts of seventeen Tongues of the militant school for three days until his opponents all lay exhausted" (here maybe an interesting book to read AND a demonstration how to "swallow up a Tongue's energy - dang, THAT would be an interesting way of "fighting" Miraak ) and a possible follow-up on Ulfric's stance of the Greybeards' way of teaching the Voice.

On 5/8/2022 at 4:56 AM, Narcolepsy said:

They "should" be working. I know some other mods like Scent of Sex and SLSO might cause issues with the scripted sex scenes. They should keep talking and they start the various sex options. Reloading a previous save might fix it, or you could try using a mod like Matchmaker to force everyone present to start having sex. That should trigger the next scene and get it running again.

Tried it on a different char with different mod setup and this time it didn't even start the quest and the companions don't do anything. And the dialogue didn't show up again after a few days. The party script is really fragile^^

I still have "Meet Ria at the house near the watchtower" in my quest log active. Maybe it blocks the parties?

Edited by xyzxyz

Hey so I am playing through the companions quest line and i forgot to fuck farkas during Proving honor and the werewolf content is locked.

Can I do anything in the console command to activate it because the save is over a week old and i really don't want to replay all the quest in that time.

4 hours ago, DipSh8t said:

Hey so I am playing through the companions quest line and i forgot to fuck farkas during Proving honor and the werewolf content is locked.

Can I do anything in the console command to activate it because the save is over a week old and i really don't want to replay all the quest in that time.

I think there's a toggle in the mod's MCM that accomplishes the same thing.  

Edit: Nope, I'm sorry, I'm wrong.  That toggle is for the Dark Brotherhood settings.  But I thought he updated it so that you could still sleep with Farkas-as-werewolf afterwards even if you weren't still in the dungeon.  

Edited by Naps-On-Dirt
22 hours ago, Caster245 said:

done that already.There is still no dialog.

requirements for Maven to give new jobs

complete Dampened Spirits (you did)

talk to Vex and become guild cum dumpster (you did)

wait until after Vex has spread the word (not sure, if a guildmember force greets you and uses you it is long enough)

Maven must not be part of another active quest (no clue here).

then Maven should have a new dialogue line about extra work (or jobs) i forget which it is offhand.

p.s.

make sure you have Better Dialogue Controls (or another mod that does the same) to be sure you can scroll through all the dialogue options,

as it might be the last dialogue line and if you cant scroll through all of them it may be there just not visible.

5 hours ago, valcon767 said:

requirements for Maven to give new jobs

complete Dampened Spirits (you did)

talk to Vex and become guild cum dumpster (you did)

wait until after Vex has spread the word (not sure, if a guildmember force greets you and uses you it is long enough)

Maven must not be part of another active quest (no clue here).

then Maven should have a new dialogue line about extra work (or jobs) i forget which it is offhand.

p.s.

make sure you have Better Dialogue Controls (or another mod that does the same) to be sure you can scroll through all the dialogue options,

as it might be the last dialogue line and if you cant scroll through all of them it may be there just not visible.

i think i don't have the option for that because of dovahkiin's infamy,i was doing some quests related to Maven.

On 5/19/2022 at 7:16 AM, Caster245 said:

Maven part of the mod doesn't work,i can't get any job from her.Any idea why?

Make sure that you have sex with Maven at least once after becoming the Guild cumdump.

On 5/20/2022 at 9:31 AM, DipSh8t said:

I can't remember if I made an option to progress that outside of Proving Honor in the current version, but the new release for sure lets you do it later in the Companions questlines. For now, you can use this console command: "Set SC_CP_WDP to 1".

The big harbinger party worked perfectly this time. The smaller parties in your room not. They don't do anything when you let them take the charge.

Please check that script when you find the time. There has to be something wrong.

Edited by xyzxyz

Some suggestions for the Mage's Guild questline:

-Sex with the tutors (obviously), but in the case of Phinis, you could instead offer to service an atronach he summoned, which would let you gain a skill point in conjuration independently from the training session.
-Class Cumdump; someone else suggested this.  Although in this case, there would be 2 differences from the other guilds
*The opportunity would show up for a female Dragonborn after they completed Tolfdir's class, and they'd be approached by Jzargo and Onmund - one of them would say he thinks you're the right type of person for this position, but the other would say that he doesn't think so and says that Breyla would be the better fit; you'd be able to say yes or no; regardless of your answer, that would lead to FFMM sex right there with both of them and Breyla, but after that, if you said no, you'd only have force greet sex from Breyla if it was just you and her (Jzargo and Onmund wouldn't force greet you this way; you could, however, offer to find one of them when Breyla force-greeted you).  You could also talk to her normally and offer to take the position from her - provided you passed speech checks from Onmund and Jzargo.

*If you said yes, you would be approached by the Archmage after the Excavation of Saarthal.  He'd say that he's heard of your exploits as cumdump, and asks if you'd be interested in extending your services to the teachers.  You could say yes, say that you'd only be up for extending your services to one gender (which would only make force greets happen with either male or female teachers, depending on your answer), or say you don't want to complicate things further (Which would keep the force greets restricted to students).

-Hitting the Books: Offer to have sex with the Caller for the books.  If you had Orthon with you, you could turn it into a 3 way.
-Good Intentions: Before ending your conversation with the Augur of Dunlain, you could ask if he gets lonely down here.  He'd mention that he does, and after you offered the chance to help relieve his loneliness, he would ask if you had a preference for a form he should take - this would lead to him spawning in a creature of the player's choice between an atronauch, a wispmother, a spriggan, or a phantom whose gender matches your sexuality (which would be referred to as "The Augur", acting as an avatar for the player to have sex with).

-Containment: After finishing talking with Mirabelle, talk to her a second time.  She'll ask what you're doing, and you could say that you figured that since you might not see her, you'd like to make this goodbye special.  Would lead to the player having sex with her.

-The Staff of Magnus: When confronting Estormo, the player could tell him that Ancano sent him to certain death, and offer to have sex with him.  He'd accept, and would let the player pass without incident.

-The Eye of Magnus: After being named archmage, you'd be told that it's tradition for the archmage to have group sex to mark their new title  - any combination of teachers and students; you'd be able to talk to 3 people (any combination of teachers and students), and say that you want them in the coronation ceremony (your choice if it's the courtyard or hall of elements).  When you got there, you'd be able to have group sex with the people you'd brought (Everyone else would watch), and afterwards, you could offer to have group sex with 3 of the other people (any combination, and this would continue until you left the room.

Edited by Roark2TJ

This is on the LE version:
When I started the Companions Party and chose the sex-with-everyone option, after we gather and the first round of talk complete with Njada: "Of course I get stuck with the dark elf. You better fuck me right this time." Vilkas starts a sexlab animation with the PC, but none of the other couples start - they just stay standing.   After the Vilkas/PC animation ends nothing else happens. These errors show up in the papyrus log:

Spoiler
[05/28/2022 - 12:42:45PM] Error: Incorrect number of arguments passed. Expected 5, got 4. 
stack:
	[topic info CC7AB849 on quest SC_Companions_Party (CC7973F8)].SCON_TIF__067AB849.Fragment_0() - "SCON_TIF__067AB849.psc" Line 18
[05/28/2022 - 12:42:45PM] Error: Incorrect number of arguments passed. Expected 5, got 4. 
stack:
	[topic info CC7AB849 on quest SC_Companions_Party (CC7973F8)].SCON_TIF__067AB849.Fragment_0() - "SCON_TIF__067AB849.psc" Line 19
stack:
	[topic info CC7AB849 on quest SC_Companions_Party (CC7973F8)].SCON_TIF__067AB849.Fragment_0() - "SCON_TIF__067AB849.psc" Line 20

Those lines are calls to "Handler.NPCTwoSex" which had 4 arguments in 1.7.3 and has 5 in 1.7.4 (+arg leadAnim with default value "none").  I recompiled SCON_TIF__067AB849.psc, the other scripts in the SC_Companions_Party_Scenes, and any other script that called NPCTwoSex.  I was then able to go through the party with all sex animations starting correctly.  
When I recompiled the SCON_TIF__067AB849.pex file went from 1501 bytes (1.7.4 zip) to 1516 bytes.  Possibly the file was not recompiled after the extra argument was added to NPCTwoSex? (2020-08-05 timestamp on compiled SCON_TIF__067AB849.pex vs 2020-08-30 timestamp on source SC_Handler.psc)