1 hour ago, xyzxyz said:

Are you checking if your college quests won't conflict wth other mods? Troubles of Heroine and Amorouse Adventures have a lot of content with college NPCs.

The more the merrier. Plus I will take this mods quests over those 2 if it comes to it, better written imo.

On 7/18/2022 at 1:11 AM, HerChianti said:

@Narcolepsy The Completionist mod overwrites the QF_TGRGF_00028922.pex script from this mod, but Completionist is needed to win the conflict to be able to track the quests (as per the mod's instructions).

I was wondering if you could make a patch for it please?

This is the mod: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/46358

image.png.e5c1bd033fc5eaabc60e4221d293db73.png

So I have fixed the compatibility issues for the next update. I've moved the checks to the TGRShell quest and scripts and removed it from the TGRGF quest. In the meantime you can either delete the offending script from this mod, let Completionist overwrite this mod, or let this mod overwrite Completionist if you still want the sex option for now.

On 7/20/2022 at 2:21 AM, Veldon said:

Just a spontaneous idea: There is still the mod about guard comments and a nice reputation mod (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/95269) on Nexus. How about adding degrading comments after certain actions (might need sexual fame or an own register for comments and reputation)?

Edit: Just found an old mod about humorous nakend comments, which leads me to my next idea. I would like to see NPCs that react with such comments (and possibly some sexual or slightly strange advances) if they see another character naked.

Examples:

Ingun: Prompts the character to help them with an experiment on human sexuality. [No sex with her but someone (or something) else.]

Maven: Asks a well-hung male character to get it on with Haelga, so that she stops to "pester" Hamming. Afterwards Maven treats the character with disdain (such a weak-willed hedonistic male).

Nivenor: Asks a male character to "help her out" with his "equipment".

I was thinking about doing something like this, but I'd probably separate it into it's own mod or an addon to this one. I tried messing with the generic dialogues that NPCs have when greeting the player for one of the quests I was working on, but could not get it working right at all.

On 7/22/2022 at 4:40 AM, amasters said:

Is the Shady Seller's stuff working? Maybe I'm just not using it right, or maybe it's very specific about what creatures it works on? Just took the skeever aphrodisiac and walked into a room of venomfang skeevers and they attacked as normal. 

It should work, but I just tested the skeever potion under Honningbrew Meadery and it didn't work. I'll have to look into fixing that.

On 7/22/2022 at 9:01 AM, xyzxyz said:

Are you checking if your college quests won't conflict wth other mods? Troubles of Heroine and Amorouse Adventures have a lot of content with college NPCs.

I'll look into compatibility with both of those mods but no guarantee, at least not for the next update. Maybe after that.

On 7/22/2022 at 4:40 AM, amasters said:

Is the Shady Seller's stuff working? Maybe I'm just not using it right, or maybe it's very specific about what creatures it works on? Just took the skeever aphrodisiac and walked into a room of venomfang skeevers and they attacked as normal. 

Okay found the issue. So the venomfang skeevers located in Honningbrew Meadery don't actually have the Skeever faction assigned to them. They only have a honningbrew meadery creature faction which is why the potion doesn't work on them. Unfortunately this faction is shared with the mage as well as the spiders in there, so for now the potion won't work on those skeevers.

2 hours ago, Narcolepsy said:

Okay found the issue. So the venomfang skeevers located in Honningbrew Meadery don't actually have the Skeever faction assigned to them. They only have a honningbrew meadery creature faction which is why the potion doesn't work on them. Unfortunately this faction is shared with the mage as well as the spiders in there, so for now the potion won't work on those skeevers.

That's exactly where I tried it. So that's a good catch.

I've only tried aphrodisiacs one other time, against some wolves. First time I tried to use it in combat and it didn't stop them from attacking. Quickloaded and went in completely naked and with the aphrodisiac applied before they detected me. Then it worked. However, it only worked on one of them, then it wore off and the other attacked. 

So if possible, it would be good to tweak the scripts to work on creatures that are already aggressive. Or, at least have effect durations much much longer. And then it would be great if one dose could work on multiple creatures. One-after-the-other. Groups would be great too: CCF, CCCF, etc.

3 hours ago, Narcolepsy said:

So I have fixed the compatibility issues for the next update. I've moved the checks to the TGRShell quest and scripts and removed it from the TGRGF quest. In the meantime you can either delete the offending script from this mod, let Completionist overwrite this mod, or let this mod overwrite Completionist if you still want the sex option for now.

Absolute hero! ❤️

Don't worry I can wait until you release the new version to install Completionist. I'd rather have your mod work as intended.

20 minutes ago, amasters said:

That's exactly where I tried it. So that's a good catch.

I've only tried aphrodisiacs one other time, against some wolves. First time I tried to use it in combat and it didn't stop them from attacking. Quickloaded and went in completely naked and with the aphrodisiac applied before they detected me. Then it worked. However, it only worked on one of them, then it wore off and the other attacked. 

So if possible, it would be good to tweak the scripts to work on creatures that are already aggressive. Or, at least have effect durations much much longer. And then it would be great if one dose could work on multiple creatures. One-after-the-other. Groups would be great too: CCF, CCCF, etc.

They currently only work when used out of combat. Unfortunately adding the player to the creature faction during combat does not make them passive. This is a limitation in how Skyrim combat/scripting is done. I'd rather not make the current script any more complex to handle use during combat.

I do have plans to add stronger variants that might allow for multiple creatures to be affected, but probably won't be included in the next update. I think the duration is 5 minutes for them right now? I could increase it to 10 minutes a potion if that is the case.

24 minutes ago, Narcolepsy said:

They currently only work when used out of combat. Unfortunately adding the player to the creature faction during combat does not make them passive. This is a limitation in how Skyrim combat/scripting is done. I'd rather not make the current script any more complex to handle use during combat.

I do have plans to add stronger variants that might allow for multiple creatures to be affected, but probably won't be included in the next update. I think the duration is 5 minutes for them right now? I could increase it to 10 minutes a potion if that is the case.

Sounds good. 10 minutes should be plenty. Can you get multiple creatures off the single potion? How often does it poll for the creature to be attracted? Maybe reducing the time between polls could also help. I feel like I waited next to the second wolf for maybe half a minute to see what would happen. Then the potion timed out.

3 minutes ago, amasters said:

Sounds good. 10 minutes should be plenty. Can you get multiple creatures off the single potion? How often does it poll for the creature to be attracted? Maybe reducing the time between polls could also help. I feel like I waited next to the second wolf for maybe half a minute to see what would happen. Then the potion timed out.

The current potions only work on a single creature. Once 10 seconds have passed after sex has finished the magic effect on the player is dispelled and the faction is removed from the player. This makes any creatures still nearby revert to their default behavior towards the player. Even if it didn't dispel, after getting an actor the first time and starting sex, it stops looping and no longer checks for nearby actors.

I might be able to get multiple creatures, but I would have to test and see if it is possible. Right now the script loops every one second trying to find a viable actor who meets the criteria (that being they are alive, not in combat, the actor polled is not the player, the player is not already in a sexlab animation, and the creature is not already in a sexlab animation).

Unfortunately, I have been unable to find any script functions that can easily and quickly grab a nearby creature actor. Currently the best I've found is Game.FindRandomActorFromRef(). I'm using this to grab any actor a certain amount of distance away, centered around the player. The problem is that it can sometimes select the player themselves, or a dead NPC. When it does, I have to throw out what it grabbed and have it loop again to try and get another correct actor. This is all random so sometimes it is really quick, and other times it keeps getting the wrong actors. Nothing I can do about that, and I haven't seen any better functions for getting actors near to the PC.

14 minutes ago, Narcolepsy said:

The current potions only work on a single creature. Once 10 seconds have passed after sex has finished the magic effect on the player is dispelled and the faction is removed from the player. This makes any creatures still nearby revert to their default behavior towards the player. Even if it didn't dispel, after getting an actor the first time and starting sex, it stops looping and no longer checks for nearby actors.

I might be able to get multiple creatures, but I would have to test and see if it is possible. Right now the script loops every one second trying to find a viable actor who meets the criteria (that being they are alive, not in combat, the actor polled is not the player, the player is not already in a sexlab animation, and the creature is not already in a sexlab animation).

Unfortunately, I have been unable to find any script functions that can easily and quickly grab a nearby creature actor. Currently the best I've found is Game.FindRandomActorFromRef(). I'm using this to grab any actor a certain amount of distance away, centered around the player. The problem is that it can sometimes select the player themselves, or a dead NPC. When it does, I have to throw out what it grabbed and have it loop again to try and get another correct actor. This is all random so sometimes it is really quick, and other times it keeps getting the wrong actors. Nothing I can do about that, and I haven't seen any better functions for getting actors near to the PC.

perhaps there is something that could help in Po3's script stuff that could help he has mods that rely on it to apply effects to npcs so who knows... sorry if I just sent you on a wild goose chase scripting is not my thing

I just tried the Markarth CCF. Got a popup saying "Unable to get specific animations, using full list."

Afterwards nothing happens.

I've checked me MCM for SLAL. Far as I can tell, I have Billy's stuff including at least one CCF.

Edit: Is this a bug? Or have I probably done something wrong?

Edited by amasters
1 hour ago, VahzahVulom said:

perhaps there is something that could help in Po3's script stuff that could help he has mods that rely on it to apply effects to npcs so who knows... sorry if I just sent you on a wild goose chase scripting is not my thing

From a brief look there doesn't appear to be any new functions there that would be applicable to getting actors nearby to the player. I can take a deeper look later on just to make sure.

31 minutes ago, amasters said:

I just tried the Markarth CCF. Got a popup saying "Unable to get specific animations, using full list."

Afterwards nothing happens.

I've checked me MCM for SLAL. Far as I can tell, I have Billy's stuff including at least one CCF.

Edit: Is this a bug? Or have I probably done something wrong?

Make sure you are also checking in the SexLab animation menu. This mod only sends the request for animations to SexLab. If you are getting that message than SexLab itself is saying it doesn't have any animations with the necessary tags currently registered and selected. You may need to re-register your animations for them to show up in SexLab.

Edited by Narcolepsy
22 hours ago, Narcolepsy said:

From a brief look there doesn't appear to be any new functions there that would be applicable to getting actors nearby to the player. I can take a deeper look later on just to make sure.

Make sure you are also checking in the SexLab animation menu. This mod only sends the request for animations to SexLab. If you are getting that message than SexLab itself is saying it doesn't have any animations with the necessary tags currently registered and selected. You may need to re-register your animations for them to show up in SexLab.

True. That appears to have solved it. I'm not sure how it ended up half-done before, but re-registering fixed it. Took a long time to process. 

I think now the only animations I seem to be missing are CCCCF (5p) Skeever for under the meadery. Is there an anim set known to have this?

Anyone used this one together with troubles of heroine? I've been making so many load orders I wanna play skyrim at least a little bit and not just test stuff. This mod sounds interesting enough to the point that I'd install Sexlab solutions revisted just to have it work with deviously vanilla, but I am scared I'm getting too much stuff that changes vanilla skyrim quests.

On 7/24/2022 at 11:32 PM, amasters said:

True. That appears to have solved it. I'm not sure how it ended up half-done before, but re-registering fixed it. Took a long time to process. 

I think now the only animations I seem to be missing are CCCCF (5p) Skeever for under the meadery. Is there an anim set known to have this?

Billyy's original animations pack should have 3 CCCCF skeever animations. 

1 hour ago, Karkhel said:

Anyone used this one together with troubles of heroine? I've been making so many load orders I wanna play skyrim at least a little bit and not just test stuff. This mod sounds interesting enough to the point that I'd install Sexlab solutions revisted just to have it work with deviously vanilla, but I am scared I'm getting too much stuff that changes vanilla skyrim quests.

I haven't seen anyone mention any hard compatibility issues and from what I've seen there shouldn't be any major conflicts. I will eventually get around to making a patch to make sure the two don't have any issues.

13 hours ago, Karkhel said:

no clue about Troubles of Heroine, but i do have a kinda heavy list running including

Sexlab Confabulation (This)

Sexlab Solutions

Devioius Followers Continued

Sexlab Survival

Submissive Lola The Resubmission

Sexlab Sex Slaves (Mia's Lair)

Laura's Bondage Shop

Sexy Bandit Captives

TDF Prostitution

Cursed Loot

Things in The Dark

From The Deeps

Naked Defeat

and more and they all are (mostly) playing nice with each other.  just ran into a bug in the last day or 2 now and am over lvl 50 now.

i did have to make a few adjustments to some settings to make them all behave, but that is par for the course.

On 7/27/2022 at 11:15 AM, Karkhel said:

I am running this with ToH, Solutions, Amorous Adventures, Sisterhood of Dibella, Sexlab Stories, Dialogues, Hormones, SS++, the Babo mods, and many other LL mods. Works fine.

The only mod that has ever conflicted with Confabulations in my experience, is Dark Brotherhood Reformation, from Nexus. Because both edit the dialogues for the Dark Brotherhood targets. Quite easy to make a patch for that in xEdit

On 7/24/2022 at 9:09 AM, Narcolepsy said:

Why not make it longer ? Also, why seller have not any falmer potions.

Only one got the adventurer.

Maven quest is good, shady seller could send PC somewhere underground to make similar job.

I have a small problem with Thieves guild and Companions force greets. They work as intended, when i enter the area and deactivate and activate them in the MCM. But as soon as i do a reload/game start, the force greets do not work anymore. I activatred the debug notifications and the scripts seem not to run at all, After disable/anable in MCM, the notifications are there and the force greets do work.

Anyone same experiences? Any idea, what is wrong? It appears to be a problem of my installation, because i have not seen any mention of that problem from other players.

thanks

On 8/1/2022 at 7:52 AM, Oroborus said:

Why not make it longer ? Also, why seller have not any falmer potions.

Only one got the adventurer.

Maven quest is good, shady seller could send PC somewhere underground to make similar job.

Shady Seller will be getting some quests which will unlock even more potion options, including Falmer.

8 hours ago, monty359 said:

I have a small problem with Thieves guild and Companions force greets. They work as intended, when i enter the area and deactivate and activate them in the MCM. But as soon as i do a reload/game start, the force greets do not work anymore. I activatred the debug notifications and the scripts seem not to run at all, After disable/anable in MCM, the notifications are there and the force greets do work.

Anyone same experiences? Any idea, what is wrong? It appears to be a problem of my installation, because i have not seen any mention of that problem from other players.

thanks

So when you activate the FG, save and close the game, then reload that save the FG doesn't work? If so, I'll try and look into it, but the game should be reevaluating NPC packages every so often so it should just pick back up.

4 hours ago, duy123a said:

The mod breaks the Helgen script, as Hadvar will run nonstop at the riverwood entrance. Near there I saw a dog which is added by your mod, maybe this is a issue (overlap navmesh I think).

This mod doesn't add any dogs or NPCs in/near Helgen or Riverwood, nor does it touch Hadvar at all. In fact, the current version that is out doesn't have any navmesh edits included. Are you thinking of another mod?

On 8/6/2022 at 11:21 PM, Narcolepsy said:

So when you activate the FG, save and close the game, then reload that save the FG doesn't work? If so, I'll try and look into it, but the game should be reevaluating NPC packages every so often so it should just pick back up.

I did some testing, and no, the way i described it is to simple, there is more involved. I was not able to reproduse it reliably. out of three tests the scripts stoped working only once. I will make more tests.

Another question: Should the during the gameplay added NPCs to the Guild, like the representatives in each hold, that are accuired after 5 jobs, force greet too?

Edited by monty359
3 hours ago, monty359 said:

I did some testing, and no, the way i described it is to simple, there is more involved. I was not able to reproduse it reliably. out of three tests the scripts stoped working only once. I will make more tests.

Another question: Should the during the gameplay added NPCs to the Guild, like the representatives in each hold, that are accuired after 5 jobs, force greet too?

I don't think so. I believe I made it so that the FG only works while in the Ragged Flagon or the TG main place.