Also, another suggestion I'd throw in:
Consider making a patch for Amorous Adventures (or at least, an option to turn off overlap between that mod and this one in the MCM) - I say this because quite a few of the quests in this mod overlap with Amorous Adventures, meaning that I can, oh say, go from having Lydia agree to have sex with me because she's my housecarl, in spite of the fact that, due to AA's questline, I shouldn't be having sex with her.

6 hours ago, Roark2TJ said:

Consider making a patch for Amorous Adventures (or at least, an option to turn off overlap between that mod and this one in the MCM) - I say this because quite a few of the quests in this mod overlap with Amorous Adventures, meaning that I can, oh say, go from having Lydia agree to have sex with me because she's my housecarl, in spite of the fact that, due to AA's questline, I shouldn't be having sex with her.

iirc that is not from this mod, by chance do you also have SexLab Solutions installed, as i know it does that.

A few suggestions I came up with that you could add for more creature content:
-(Un)Loaded for Bear: After completing Loaded for Bear, you could speak with Temba Wide-Arm again, who would wonder if she went too far.  You would re-assure her, but she'd still worry, and after that you could offer to show her a way to make amends with bears.  You'd lead her to a bear cave (it could be randomized or fixed), and this would lead to her having sex with a bear - afterwards, she'd say she feels better, and the player could lead her to another bear, where she'd have another scene...or they could offer to join her, which would lead to an FFC or FMC scene with the bear (don't know if there are any FMC scenes for bears).  Temba would enjoy the experience, and afterwards, you could ask her if she'd be up for "atoning" with the bears for another scene at any time.

-Fur vs Fangs: If the player can transform into a werewolf, has Serana as a follower, has a penis (either male or futa) and has completed some of the Dawnguard questline (not sure what part), they could ask Serana how she feels about traveling with a werewolf.  Serana would then say she hasn't really "Been" with a werewolf, before realizing what you meant, and you'd say you could make it so she's been with a werewolf in that sense as well - would lead to the player having sex with Serana while transformed.
-Fangs vs Fangs: Similar to Fur vs Fangs, except this would be for the vampire lord form.  After accepting the form from Harkon (Volkihar) or returning from the Soul Cairn (Dawnguard), you could ask Serana if there are any perks to being a vampire that aren't as well known.  She'd offer to teach you one thing that isn't as well known, which would lead to the player transforming and having sex with Serana (you'd either need to be a male dragonborn or be a futa to do this - unless someone's made lesbian FC animations for a vampire lord I don't know about).

7 hours ago, Roark2TJ said:

-(Un)Loaded for Bear: After completing Loaded for Bear, you could speak with Temba Wide-Arm again, who would wonder if she went too far.

She would ask you to kill even more bears if she could. The programmers obviously messed it up, since the quest cannot be repeated despite her ongoing rant about bears.

According to Gwilin: "Miss Temba is much happier now that you took care of those bears. She may not look like she is, but I can tell."

Edited by Veldon
On 5/7/2022 at 11:56 PM, Narcolepsy said:

Try entering "set SC_MJCounter to 1" in the console. Exit, and see if anything happens. If nothing, then increase "1" to "2". Keep doing that until it starts back up.

Having the same problem here with Sibbi quest. It play the 2 scenes and then stops. I set this value to "3" and another sex scene plays but then nothing happens after.

Maybe you can post the setstage code so I can move to the next quest stage.

Edited by devildx
On 5/28/2022 at 10:54 PM, oldprv724 said:

This is on the LE version:
When I started the Companions Party and chose the sex-with-everyone option, after we gather and the first round of talk complete with Njada: "Of course I get stuck with the dark elf. You better fuck me right this time." Vilkas starts a sexlab animation with the PC, but none of the other couples start - they just stay standing.   After the Vilkas/PC animation ends nothing else happens. These errors show up in the papyrus log:

Reveal hidden contents
[05/28/2022 - 12:42:45PM] Error: Incorrect number of arguments passed. Expected 5, got 4. 
stack:
	[topic info CC7AB849 on quest SC_Companions_Party (CC7973F8)].SCON_TIF__067AB849.Fragment_0() - "SCON_TIF__067AB849.psc" Line 18
[05/28/2022 - 12:42:45PM] Error: Incorrect number of arguments passed. Expected 5, got 4. 
stack:
	[topic info CC7AB849 on quest SC_Companions_Party (CC7973F8)].SCON_TIF__067AB849.Fragment_0() - "SCON_TIF__067AB849.psc" Line 19
stack:
	[topic info CC7AB849 on quest SC_Companions_Party (CC7973F8)].SCON_TIF__067AB849.Fragment_0() - "SCON_TIF__067AB849.psc" Line 20

Those lines are calls to "Handler.NPCTwoSex" which had 4 arguments in 1.7.3 and has 5 in 1.7.4 (+arg leadAnim with default value "none").  I recompiled SCON_TIF__067AB849.psc, the other scripts in the SC_Companions_Party_Scenes, and any other script that called NPCTwoSex.  I was then able to go through the party with all sex animations starting correctly.  
When I recompiled the SCON_TIF__067AB849.pex file went from 1501 bytes (1.7.4 zip) to 1516 bytes.  Possibly the file was not recompiled after the extra argument was added to NPCTwoSex? (2020-08-05 timestamp on compiled SCON_TIF__067AB849.pex vs 2020-08-30 timestamp on source SC_Handler.psc)

Huh, guess that might explain why some users are having issues with that quest. Since the scripts have been remade in the new version this should be fixed for next update.

On 5/31/2022 at 5:53 AM, agiz19 said:

To bad there is so little follower support It would be really great if there was an option so followers could be used for everything just like in SL Solutions via spell , otherwise a fun, great and a well done mod. 

Some more follower support will be added in the next update. Not like how Solutions does it, but you will get dialogue lines to offer your companion/follower in some cases.

On 6/1/2022 at 12:21 PM, dukakisfight said:

Does the force-greet count towards offering service for the non-member path with the Companions?

In the current version I don't believe so. Next update will changes this so that it does.

On 6/4/2022 at 11:02 AM, cxsora said:

When I start The Companions quests, the leaders don't give me quests, so I tried uninstall quest mods, but when I uninstalled SexLab Confabulation and Solutions Patch, CTD in main menu.

While I don't recommend uninstalling the mods mid-playthrough like that, they shouldn't really be causing a CTD. This mod also doesn't mess with the main companion quests, so you might be having mod conflicts/issues elsewhere.

On 6/4/2022 at 5:57 PM, Oroborus said:

Somewhy animation with Belethor (Maven quest Artifact) not starting.

Also Septimus Signus has no dialogues.

Old version 100% had no glitches, when i checked it.

This mod doesn't add anything to Septimus Signus. Belethor should just be looking for a BJ and normal sex anim. The script might have gotten hung up or interrupted by another sex mod if it didn't play.

On 6/7/2022 at 10:33 PM, Roark2TJ said:

I'm not sure if I'll be doing a patch for AA. As mentioned before, the housecarl stuff is from SexLab Solutions.

On 6/13/2022 at 12:23 PM, luo521cn said:

hope the author can do more  creature-related content

There will definitely be more creature content in the next update.

On 6/18/2022 at 9:10 AM, nadalotta said:

Not sure if this has been brought up before but the quest "A Night to Remember" gets stuck if the "Disable Male content" is enabled.  Disabling it the quest works correctly - just wanted to give a heads up.

Will make sure to look into fixing that for the next update, thanks.

On 6/18/2022 at 11:10 PM, amolstormes said:

I ran into an issue where I couldn't "ride" the horse after been given the quest at the stable. I checked and it's not an animation issue. I just cannot issue the command. Does anyone know of a patch for it?

Do you know which stable this is occurring at? What happens when you activate the horse after getting the quest?

6 hours ago, devildx said:

Having the same problem here with Sibbi quest. It play the 2 scenes and then stops. I set this value to "3" and another sex scene plays but then nothing happens after.

Maybe you can post the setstage code so I can move to the next quest stage.

You can run set "SC_MJCounter to 4" and keep increasing the value if it gets stuck again. Are you running other mods like SLSO or Scent of Sex? I know that both of these mods have a chance of interrupting/breaking the sex scenes from this mod. 

You can skip this scene if needed with "setstage SC_MavenJob4 30"

BTW, some progress has been made on the mod. It's still coming along.

On 6/22/2022 at 9:49 PM, Narcolepsy said:

Huh, guess that might explain why some users are having issues with that quest. Since the scripts have been remade in the new version this should be fixed for next update.

Some more follower support will be added in the next update. Not like how Solutions does it, but you will get dialogue lines to offer your companion/follower in some cases.

In the current version I don't believe so. Next update will changes this so that it does.

While I don't recommend uninstalling the mods mid-playthrough like that, they shouldn't really be causing a CTD. This mod also doesn't mess with the main companion quests, so you might be having mod conflicts/issues elsewhere.

This mod doesn't add anything to Septimus Signus. Belethor should just be looking for a BJ and normal sex anim. The script might have gotten hung up or interrupted by another sex mod if it didn't play.

I'm not sure if I'll be doing a patch for AA. As mentioned before, the housecarl stuff is from SexLab Solutions.

There will definitely be more creature content in the next update.

Will make sure to look into fixing that for the next update, thanks.

Do you know which stable this is occurring at? What happens when you activate the horse after getting the quest?

You can run set "SC_MJCounter to 4" and keep increasing the value if it gets stuck again. Are you running other mods like SLSO or Scent of Sex? I know that both of these mods have a chance of interrupting/breaking the sex scenes from this mod. 

You can skip this scene if needed with "setstage SC_MavenJob4 30"

BTW, some progress has been made on the mod. It's still coming along.

Adding one more quest to look at when disabling Male content - The Cursed Tribe, it also hangs unless you re-enable it.

Thanks!

Hey Narco

i havent seen you have come back.  Are you alright ? Health, Money and Society ? 

Now really, i was hoping so much you continue the mod, you put so much work in it and there is always more to do.  Do you plan an update or do you just say hello ?

i wish you fun with skyrim again

On 6/8/2022 at 6:47 AM, valcon767 said:

iirc that is not from this mod, by chance do you also have SexLab Solutions installed, as i know it does that.

That feature in Solution does not work properly. It works one or two times then no more.  Random Attack worked perfect for endless sex with follower in old version, SL1.59. But with 1.62 follower does not react at all.

i am looking desperately for a mod that allows follower sex unlimited, better than match maker.

On 7/1/2022 at 9:39 AM, shiagwen said:

Hey Narco

i havent seen you have come back.  Are you alright ? Health, Money and Society ? 

Now really, i was hoping so much you continue the mod, you put so much work in it and there is always more to do.  Do you plan an update or do you just say hello ?

Uhmmm... you do realize he posted about a week ago, three posts above yours.

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/25/2022 at 9:22 AM, nadalotta said:

Adding one more quest to look at when disabling Male content - The Cursed Tribe, it also hangs unless you re-enable it.

Thanks!

Can you double check that quest? I fixed A Night to Remember, but the Cursed Tribe looks all good from what I can see.

On 7/1/2022 at 9:39 AM, shiagwen said:

Hey Narco

Yep, still working on the mod. I've gotten a few more College quests completed.

On 7/1/2022 at 9:43 AM, shiagwen said:

That feature in Solution does not work properly. It works one or two times then no more.  Random Attack worked perfect for endless sex with follower in old version, SL1.59. But with 1.62 follower does not react at all.

i am looking desperately for a mod that allows follower sex unlimited, better than match maker.

I can look into adding a dialogue to let the player have sex with their follower.

On 7/18/2022 at 1:11 AM, HerChianti said:

@Narcolepsy The Completionist mod overwrites the QF_TGRGF_00028922.pex script from this mod, but Completionist is needed to win the conflict to be able to track the quests (as per the mod's instructions).

I was wondering if you could make a patch for it please?

This is the mod: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/46358

image.png.e5c1bd033fc5eaabc60e4221d293db73.png

I'll look into adding compatibility.

Just a spontaneous idea: There is still the mod about guard comments and a nice reputation mod (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/95269) on Nexus. How about adding degrading comments after certain actions (might need sexual fame or an own register for comments and reputation)?

Edit: Just found an old mod about humorous nakend comments, which leads me to my next idea. I would like to see NPCs that react with such comments (and possibly some sexual or slightly strange advances) if they see another character naked.

Examples:

Ingun: Prompts the character to help them with an experiment on human sexuality. [No sex with her but someone (or something) else.]

Maven: Asks a well-hung male character to get it on with Haelga, so that she stops to "pester" Hamming. Afterwards Maven treats the character with disdain (such a weak-willed hedonistic male).

Nivenor: Asks a male character to "help her out" with his "equipment".

Edited by Veldon

Is the Shady Seller's stuff working? Maybe I'm just not using it right, or maybe it's very specific about what creatures it works on? Just took the skeever aphrodisiac and walked into a room of venomfang skeevers and they attacked as normal.