How exactly do you unlock the ability to seduce thieves guild marks? I got the dialogue option to practice on them and i did that a few times on delvin and vex, but the pickpocket marks don't have any dialogue option to seduce them. Do I need to keep practicing on thieves guild members until it unlocks the ability?

EDIT: Carriage and Ferry Travel Overhaul was loaded after Confabulation and made an edit to the shill job quest. I found that out by looking for conflicts in SSEedit. I moved Confab after CFTO.esp, dropped the quest and took a new one, everything works fine now.

Edited by Hightower4589
On 7/29/2021 at 5:54 AM, xyzxyz said:

Can you give us a preview of the changes/new content? I remember winterhold college questline, some works on the companions (male player as werewolf?) and what else?

College related quests, rework of Companions werewolf related sex (including male player werewolf now), follow support rework, some new misc additions, more Maven quests, Shady Seller quests, and some other stuff.

On 8/12/2021 at 1:12 PM, shiagwen said:

Summer Holidays ?

22 hours ago, VahzahVulom said:

any news?

Progress is still slow. Haven't worked much on the mod the last two weeks, and probably won't be able to dive back in for another week. Honestly I should have portioned out the new content into their own separate patches, but now its too late as I have several additions that are wip and need to be finished, cleaned up, and tested still.

On 8/19/2021 at 1:12 PM, Narcolepsy said:

College related quests, rework of Companions werewolf related sex (including male player werewolf now), follow support rework, some new misc additions, more Maven quests, Shady Seller quests, and some other stuff.

Progress is still slow. Haven't worked much on the mod the last two weeks, and probably won't be able to dive back in for another week. Honestly I should have portioned out the new content into their own separate patches, but now its too late as I have several additions that are wip and need to be finished, cleaned up, and tested still.

Even "slow" (that is to say i much prefer paced content over the creators burning out) its quite exciting to hear that this mod is still being worked on.

Edited by Lilzt3hcat
On 8/19/2021 at 8:12 PM, Narcolepsy said:

Your mod is so good, so much work, and so important for a full playthrough that we are greedy for more to come, you surely understand. You shouldnt quest yourself about motivation, the community is really happy with new stuff you make.

On 8/29/2021 at 10:40 AM, shiagwen said:

Your mod is so good, so much work, and so important for a full playthrough that we are greedy for more to come, you surely understand. You shouldnt quest yourself about motivation, the community is really happy with new stuff you make.

True. My main playthrough is on hold since a year because I'm waiting for the college quests ^^

On 8/30/2021 at 10:40 PM, xyzxyz said:

True. My main playthrough is on hold since a year because I'm waiting for the college quests ^^

Yep, waiting for the college questline and the renewed version of Rigmor of Cyrodiil... take your time!  (That from someone happy to work things out in SSEdit...)

Meanwhile my (female Altmer) DB will continue to ... work with the Companions. Especially the twins.  You know what I mean...

Please dont kill me, but i have a very good and hard suggestion for both confabulation and solution. and that is :

disable all dialogues with confabulation or solution options. so con and sol are no options but the only available dialogues.

it means to find all the dialogues and add impossible conditions like getrandompercent < 0 .

it is possible to make, just a bit work.

On 8/20/2021 at 12:12 AM, Narcolepsy said:

Just little suggestion to make minor update if it's possible.

For example if College is not finished, you can represent more Maven quests and other additions.

So we can wait with more hope till College questline will be designed.

I know its sometimes considered stepping over a line to ask so I'm sorry in advance to whom it may offend but I wondering if we could get a sort of "future changelog"... a list of the stuff that has been changed/added. Normally I wouldn't ask but its been over a year since the last update and I'm starting to lose hope for the mod. also this is by no means meant as an attack on your progress, I'm only looking for something to keep me hyped for this amazing mod. I hope I've conveyed myself with enough respect for what it is you do and thanks

On 11/11/2020 at 4:59 PM, Narcolepsy said:

In that case you might have had to manually do "Set SC_MJCounter to 8", to end the scene. Setting the stage probably also works, but skips Sibbi's dialogue.

Hello. I got same problem with my female PC . I tried your solution, but nothing happened. For information (if it help) , SC_MJCounter was 2 (before I changed it).

On 9/25/2021 at 7:37 PM, ABKH said:

Hello. I got same problem with my female PC . I tried your solution, but nothing happened. For information (if it help) , SC_MJCounter was 2 (before I changed it).

Same here. Get stuck after 2nd sex scene. Female PC.

EDIT: It seems the script is getting problems if Sibbi has more than one orgasm in one SLSO sex scene. After making sure to end every sex scene after he had one orgasm I managed to get through by increasting the counter in the console and I could finish the quest.

Edited by RogueMage
Having a hunch
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

its been well over a year since the last update and nearly 6 months since your last post... I'm not trying to start anything hostile I'm just asking that you kill all hope for the mod or let us know what's going on... hope all's well and sorry if that came off as overly aggressive I just like the mod thanks for all your work so far and thanks for reading this rant

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/2/2022 at 1:32 AM, VahzahVulom said:

its been well over a year since the last update and nearly 6 months since your last post... I'm not trying to start anything hostile I'm just asking that you kill all hope for the mod or let us know what's going on... hope all's well and sorry if that came off as overly aggressive I just like the mod thanks for all your work so far and thanks for reading this rant

He is still working on it. I just asked him :)

So I triggered the Thief Guild reparation quest once as cumdump and completed it, but after that whenever my character has with any guild member through the cumdump dialogue the reparation quest gets re-triggered and jumps to the part where the guys are lined up and I need to talk to Vex, I know the mcm option allows to stop the scene but is there anyway that I can fix the issue for good, since I'll right nowI have to use the mcm option when having sex with a guild member?