• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

In my latest playthrough I encountered the Shady Potion Seller in the Ragged Flaggon. His forcegreet sucks if you are in a quest or just want to witness the dialogues, and his usefulness is highly doubtful.

Edited by Veldon
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/26/2021 at 7:20 AM, Saber2th said:

@Narcolepsy This mod doesn't cover the radiant Thief's guild quest targets like the old Sexlab Murder, Thief and Seduction mod right? Just wondering if I should still keep that mod installed or not.

This mod was originally supposed to be an alternative to that mod since it was old and had some reports from users of not always working. They might be compatible together, but I am not sure. Of the radiant TG quests, this mod only messes with the pickpocket one.

On 9/25/2021 at 1:37 PM, ABKH said:

Hello. I got same problem with my female PC . I tried your solution, but nothing happened. For information (if it help) , SC_MJCounter was 2 (before I changed it).

On 10/2/2021 at 11:36 AM, RogueMage said:

Same here. Get stuck after 2nd sex scene. Female PC.

EDIT: It seems the script is getting problems if Sibbi has more than one orgasm in one SLSO sex scene. After making sure to end every sex scene after he had one orgasm I managed to get through by increasting the counter in the console and I could finish the quest.

Yes, so the scene progress through a hook in Sexlab when sex finishes. Things like SLSO and Sexlab Scent of Sex may cause issues if they are running during a scene. Next update will have options in the MCM to help fix bugged out scenes hopefully.

On 11/25/2021 at 6:54 AM, notmyname77 said:

Will the next update require a new save game? I just discovered this mod and had a few hours of relentlessly fucking the twins. If a new game will be required I think I might hold off for a bit.

Keep up the good work!

I try to keep the updates working with previous versions without requiring a new game. While a new game is generally the best, it should work perfectly fine on the previous version once it is out.

On 12/14/2021 at 7:55 PM, cuteypatootie said:

Would love to see the first non-member companion task turned into some form of repeatable quest. Have us "handle" different troublemakers all over skyrim.

I can look into adding something like this. Not in this next update, but in one following that.

On 12/28/2021 at 5:18 PM, FredOof said:

Is the solution confabulation patch also working for sse?

Yes, should work for SSE.

On 1/23/2022 at 5:03 AM, FredOof said:

So I triggered the Thief Guild reparation quest once as cumdump and completed it, but after that whenever my character has with any guild member through the cumdump dialogue the reparation quest gets re-triggered and jumps to the part where the guys are lined up and I need to talk to Vex, I know the mcm option allows to stop the scene but is there anyway that I can fix the issue for good, since I'll right nowI have to use the mcm option when having sex with a guild member?

Other than the MCM no real way to permanently fix atm. Next update there will be a fix, but it is kind of a bandage fix. Until now I still have no idea how the quest/scene is being trigged randomly.

On 3/22/2022 at 5:43 PM, Dovahbear91 said:

If you're still around, I noticed that the Stables Quest you can get when asking the stable master for work doesnt work with AE. Could we get a patch for this now that the binaries have been updated?

Is it for all of the stables or just Whiterun? Whiterun stables is a bit different than the others since it has built in support for Cutting Room Floor. I might take a look at it after this update but no promises, as I don't have AE yet.

On 3/31/2022 at 3:29 PM, Veldon said:

In my latest playthrough I encountered the Shady Potion Seller in the Ragged Flaggon. His forcegreet sucks if you are in a quest or just want to witness the dialogues, and his usefulness is highly doubtful.

I'll see about either changing the FG or removing it altogether. He's getting additional content in the next update as well.

On 4/9/2022 at 2:58 AM, MMachosist said:

I am not getting dialogue with dogs at all. If I try talking to them they just bark which, while cute, is not what I'm looking for. Does this function conflict with mods that add animals?

Which dogs? Follower dogs "should" have the sex dialogue. The Markarth dogs require going through the quest chain and getting permission from the Jarl.

On 4/16/2022 at 3:04 AM, Narcolepsy said:

Which dogs? Follower dogs "should" have the sex dialogue. The Markarth dogs require going through the quest chain and getting permission from the Jarl.

My bad, I was under the impression non-follower dogs would get the dialogue option. However, when I try to talk to Banning and sleep with Vigilance the game consistently crashes. Are there any known issues with this?

On 4/15/2022 at 9:31 PM, Narcolepsy said:

Just know that I'm still working on the mod and don't have plans to abandon it.

Thats great news, pretty much all I had hoped for at this point. Glad to see you are still working on the mod still!

Its one of my favorite mods, so even if I have to wait years, Im glad that an update will probably come at some point.

You mentioned you’ve reworked all the scripts. Does that mean we will need a clean save/new game to update? Psyched to hear about the update all together this mod really did make things like the companions more interesting and fun. Also loved how you could substitute your follower in your place which as someone who plays a male character makes this mod standout from the rest.

16 hours ago, tlrd said:

You mentioned you’ve reworked all the scripts. Does that mean we will need a clean save/new game to update? Psyched to hear about the update all together this mod really did make things like the companions more interesting and fun. Also loved how you could substitute your follower in your place which as someone who plays a male character makes this mod standout from the rest.

No new game required. There will be some automated stopping and starting of quests and some background changes to adjust for the new changes.

On 4/16/2022 at 7:31 AM, Narcolepsy said:

Here's an idea on some of the stuff that's already included

Your decision what should be made first.

But if i was you, i would choose minor quests like new Maven jobs.

College surely takes long time to script.

Also Rorlack has no gender check.

Male and female PC have 3 options, would be good to make it repeatable and gender specified.

Even unfinished Confabulation is one of the best mods on LL.

Edited by Oroborus

Some possible future ideas:

1. Main quest line: sex with Greybeards in exchange for dragonborn info.

2. Sex with Delphine and Esbern at various points in the questline.

3. Thalmor embassy party quest. Instead of invitation, be hired to be entertainment in front of guests by having sex with some guards, which turns into full blown guest orgy, after which "entertains" rest of staff at embassy to complete quest.

On 5/1/2022 at 3:40 PM, z_vitaly said:

3. Thalmor embassy party quest. Instead of invitation, be hired to be entertainment in front of guests by having sex with some guards, which turns into full blown guest orgy, after which "entertains" rest of staff at embassy to complete quest.

I vote for number 3, that's a scenario I've proposed before on LL (don't remember which mods), because I think the vanilla quest gets so boring after the second or third time.  It's actually lore friendly to be hired as a server or something  and get 'friendly' because Erikur hits on the musician in vanilla.  You could even be a distraction for someone else to sneak in and steal the info.

On 4/30/2022 at 7:40 PM, z_vitaly said:

if you are taking votes i also vote for #3.  

the only mod (that i know of) that did something similar is Captured Dreams (no longer available) that some people might still have, but as of DD5 (or greater) 

CD has compatibility issues.

On 4/15/2022 at 8:31 PM, Narcolepsy said:

Now that's some of the stuff that is already done, or near completion. There's a lot more that I want to do for the College, but I'm going to cut them out and finish those in a separate update following this next release. What I do need to finish is:

• Complete the 6 favor quests and possible add option to do them after becoming archmage. Currently they only occur during the main college questline and aren't doable once that is done.
  • Clean up The Caller content and make it so that I can add future content on it if needed.
  • I wanted to add 1-2 personal quests to each teacher, but will probably hold off until after this next update. These should not rely on when they are done, so you could theoretically do them as the archmage.

There's not really any good places for additional sex options in the rest of the College questline imo. Any suggestions are welcome, but they probably won't be added in this next update to prevent delaying it any further that it already has been.

One idea that could work, depending on what animations the player has installed, the Caller could have the player have sex with each of the atronachs she summons normally to fight you.  I don't know if you would need to edit a script, spell, or if the atronachs are just in the room, disabled, and parented to a marker that enables them when combat starts, but having one of each and having her "study" the player character as we have sex with each elemental.

Having Orthorn act like Anska and Goldir do in the Solutions mod, available for sex on demand, and the Synod mage at the end of Mzulft also needs a little human contact.  Not sure what you have so far, and having some of the Synod mages that are normally dead be alive and raped by either falmer or chaurus for us to rescue might be an idea too far.

The idea of getting a quest line worked on, and other short bits expanded makes more sense to me, getting something for everyone in the new update. Adding more to the Seller, Mave and Goldenglow should do that.

On 5/1/2022 at 5:40 AM, z_vitaly said:

Most likely this will cause even more trouble with an already problematic quest.

5 hours ago, karlpaws said:

One idea that could work, depending on what animations the player has installed, the Caller could have the player have sex with each of the atronachs she summons normally to fight you.  I don't know if you would need to edit a script, spell, or if the atronachs are just in the room, disabled, and parented to a marker that enables them when combat starts, but having one of each and having her "study" the player character as we have sex with each elemental.

If you are interested in The Caller have a look at my blog (shameless self-promotion off).