9 hours ago, Narcolepsy said:

Are you able to use another mod like Matchmaker to start a F+F+C animation and see if it plays?

I downloaded Matchmaker and tried it got no joy there i cast a spell on her and myself it initiated sex but for lesbian brestfeeding i tried to change it to the correct one but no joy  it really didnt help to be honest still in the same situation i am gonna have to delete mods and see what it is that is stopping it otherwise i am at a loss Thanks for the reply let me know if there is anything else i can try??

35 minutes ago, kevindevon said:

I downloaded Matchmaker and tried it got no joy there i cast a spell on her and myself it initiated sex but for lesbian brestfeeding i tried to change it to the correct one but no joy  it really didnt help to be honest still in the same situation i am gonna have to delete mods and see what it is that is stopping it otherwise i am at a loss Thanks for the reply let me know if there is anything else i can try??

If you casted the spell on yourself, Voada, and the dog and it did not play a FFC creature animation, then it means SexLab doesn't recognize that you have one of those animations available. I would recommend re-registering all of your animations again and see if the FFC animation will play after that.

1 hour ago, Narcolepsy said:

If you casted the spell on yourself, Voada, and the dog and it did not play a FFC creature animation, then it means SexLab doesn't recognize that you have one of those animations available. I would recommend re-registering all of your animations again and see if the FFC animation will play after that.

Thanks i got it working by starting a new game and going straight to markarth with alternate start i first tried banning and the dogs and the other guy with horse all worked so i went to voada and it worked now i don't get the prompt for the jarl, so cant progress there. It must have been one of the mods that was stopping it just have to suss out why i haven't got the jarl prompt now?? Thanks for the help and advice loving the mod different from all the rest!

The harbinger orgy party doesn't work, it gets to Vilkas and the PC having sex but the rest just stand there and do nothing. They stay in this stuck state forever. I've tried putting the mod at the bottom of the load order, but still no dice. Is there any way to get it working as intended, I'm on SE if that helps.

1 hour ago, RedNick54 said:

The harbinger orgy party doesn't work, it gets to Vilkas and the PC having sex but the rest just stand there and do nothing. They stay in this stuck state forever. I've tried putting the mod at the bottom of the load order, but still no dice. Is there any way to get it working as intended, I'm on SE if that helps.

I apparently fixed this earlier by recompiling the scripts for the orgy, but completely forgot about it since I had rewritten the mod for the update. Using this should fix the issue with the orgy scenes. You may need to load a save just before it starts.

SexLab Confabulation Com Party.zip

Edited by Narcolepsy
51 minutes ago, Narcolepsy said:

I apparently fixed this earlier by recompiling the scripts for the orgy, but completely forgot about it since I had rewritten the mod for the update. Using this should fix the issue with the orgy scenes. You may need to load a save just before it starts.

SexLab Confabulation Com Party.zip 87.31 kB · 0 downloads

speaking of the update, do you have any news you can share?

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

Has anyone an early version of the companion orgy as file for me? It was implemented somewhere between v1.6 and broke in v1.73 . I know that it worked in one version but I don't have any others than 1.6, 1.7.3 and 1.74(fix).

Huh, i have 1.7.3 and i not have problem with companions orgy (main hall and small) maybe i install a fix for companions? I donlt remember ;/.

6 hours ago, killer905 said:

Huh, i have 1.7.3 and i not have problem with companions orgy (main hall and small) maybe i install a fix for companions? I donlt remember ;/.

There is a fix file but I use that. The big orgy works but the smaller ones not.

On 9/28/2022 at 1:29 PM, Maned Wolf said:

For dampened spirits, it doesn't seem to work properly, Some of the Skeevers are hostile to me, some aren't and when I talk with him at the end and have had sex with him, none of the skeevers are able to be talked to.

I have a similar issue. But for me all skeevers are hostile

On 8/16/2022 at 7:14 PM, Narcolepsy said:

Probably best to just start now and not wait. I have made significant progress and just have a few more quests to do to wrap up the College content for the next update. But then I need to do testing for everything which may take a while to make sure there are no bugs. I'm hoping I can get through it all quickly but there is no guarantee that I won't run into issues.

Two questions: Will College content be along quesline (If not could i become archmage etc. without missing anything?)?

Second: Will be next version save compatibile?

On 9/28/2022 at 7:29 AM, Maned Wolf said:

For dampened spirits, it doesn't seem to work properly, Some of the Skeevers are hostile to me, some aren't and when I talk with him at the end and have had sex with him, none of the skeevers are able to be talked to.

13 hours ago, Leeraa said:

I have a similar issue. But for me all skeevers are hostile

All of the skeevers up to the large room should be hostile. The ones in the room should be neutral to the player. Have large area of affect spells or mod added spells might trigger them and make the permanently hostile though. I think I did do some revisions to this quest, and I might take another look later to see if I can prevent this.

On 10/4/2022 at 4:09 PM, xyzxyz said:

Has anyone an early version of the companion orgy as file for me? It was implemented somewhere between v1.6 and broke in v1.73 . I know that it worked in one version but I don't have any others than 1.6, 1.7.3 and 1.74(fix).

Yeah there is a fix for 1.7.4 for the large orgy. The smaller ones appear to be hit or miss for some people? I didn't do any changes to it at all between versions I think. You may just need to save before hand and reload to see if it works. It just sounds like sometimes the script to start the scene isn't always triggering from the dialogue.

10 hours ago, unwashed biomass said:

Two questions: Will College content be along quesline (If not could i become archmage etc. without missing anything?)?

Second: Will be next version save compatibile?

College content can be played along the main questline for the College. However, quite a lot of it will also be available to do as the Archmage as well.

I always plan to make the updates save game compatible. The next update won't need a new game and you can install it on a previous version just fine.

As an update to where we are, I have been a tad bit busy with work lately and haven't gotten as much as I want done. I have some more quests to finish writing in the dialogue and making the scripts until I'm done with the new content I want added. Then I need to do a round of testing to make sure nothing breaks. Work is easing up again, so hopefully I can push through this last bit.

4 hours ago, Narcolepsy said:

Yeah there is a fix for 1.7.4 for the large orgy. The smaller ones appear to be hit or miss for some people? I didn't do any changes to it at all between versions I think. You may just need to save before hand and reload to see if it works. It just sounds like sometimes the script to start the scene isn't always triggering from the dialogue.

If it was that easy I wouldn't have complained over month about the problem ^^

8 hours ago, Narcolepsy said:

All of the skeevers up to the large room should be hostile. The ones in the room should be neutral to the player. Have large area of affect spells or mod added spells might trigger them and make the permanently hostile though. I think I did do some revisions to this quest, and I might take another look later to see if I can prevent this.

College content can be played along the main questline for the College. However, quite a lot of it will also be available to do as the Archmage as well.

I always plan to make the updates save game compatible. The next update won't need a new game and you can install it on a previous version just fine.

As an update to where we are, I have been a tad bit busy with work lately and haven't gotten as much as I want done. I have some more quests to finish writing in the dialogue and making the scripts until I'm done with the new content I want added. Then I need to do a round of testing to make sure nothing breaks. Work is easing up again, so hopefully I can push through this last bit.

The ones in the first room are hostile, the ones in the room just before him are neutral, but cannot be interacted with in any way which is my problem.

If it was that easy I wouldn't have complained over month about the problem ^^

Are you able to provide a papyrus log when you try to start the small party and it fails to start the scene?

46 minutes ago, Maned Wolf said:

The ones in the first room are hostile, the ones in the room just before him are neutral, but cannot be interacted with in any way which is my problem.

Are you trying to interact with them before or after talking to the mage?

On 10/6/2022 at 4:57 PM, xyzxyz said:

Log was made with a male char after Aelas dialogue endet

Papyrus.0.log 4.01 MB · 1 download

Looking through that I don't see anything script wise that shows something is going wrong with the quest.

Just to make sure at which point exactly is it stopping? Do all the girls gather, then you talk to Aela and choose the option to let them do what they want? Then they just stand there or does Aela keep talking?

8 hours ago, Narcolepsy said:

Just to make sure at which point exactly is it stopping? Do all the girls gather, then you talk to Aela and choose the option to let them do what they want? Then they just stand there or does Aela keep talking?

They gather and it stops right after I tell Aela to choose what happens. They just stand around instead of starting animations and have vanilla dialogues. I can make a video of it if it helps you.

I think someone here had found a problem in the code a whle ago.

Edited by xyzxyz
2 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

They gather and it stops right after I tell Aela to choose what happens. They just stand around instead of starting animations and have vanilla dialogues. I can make a video of it if it helps you.

I think someone here had found a problem in the code a whle ago.

The code issue was with the main party with everyone. The problem you are running into appears to be that the quest stage is not updating as it should after talking to Aela. I just checked and the script looks okay for that dialogue.

After talking to Aela and telling her that you will let the girls take charge, try the below console command to see if it starts moving forward:

Setstage SC_Companions_Party 85

10 hours ago, Narcolepsy said:

The code issue was with the main party with everyone. The problem you are running into appears to be that the quest stage is not updating as it should after talking to Aela. I just checked and the script looks okay for that dialogue.

After talking to Aela and telling her that you will let the girls take charge, try the below console command to see if it starts moving forward:

Setstage SC_Companions_Party 85

No effect on a party with male companions or females :( I used the command after Aela stopped talking.

Edited by xyzxyz

No effect on a party with male companions or females :( I used the command after Aela stopped talking.

I just tested and everything works from my end. After talking to Aela, can you type "sqv sc_companions_party" into the console and screenshot what it says?

Edited by Narcolepsy
10 hours ago, Narcolepsy said:

I just tested and everything works from my end. After talking to Aela, can you type "sqv sc_companions_party" into the console and screenshot what it says?

Enabled, Running, stage 85, priority 80

Any mod conflicts maybe? The only mods i use for the companions are Amorouse Adventures, Bijins bodys, and sometimes Troubles of a heroine.

Edited by xyzxyz