On 8/7/2022 at 4:21 AM, Narcolepsy said:

Shady Seller will be getting some quests which will unlock even more potion options, including Falmer.

So when you activate the FG, save and close the game, then reload that save the FG doesn't work? If so, I'll try and look into it, but the game should be reevaluating NPC packages every so often so it should just pick back up.

This mod doesn't add any dogs or NPCs in/near Helgen or Riverwood, nor does it touch Hadvar at all. In fact, the current version that is out doesn't have any navmesh edits included. Are you thinking of another mod?

Sorry the dogs are added by Sex Lab - Sexual Fame Comment, but the issue with Hadvar is not removed unless I remove exactly your mod(and the Solution patch). I have checked the xEdit and had no clue where is the conflict.

15 minutes ago, duy123a said:

Sorry the dogs are added by Sex Lab - Sexual Fame Comment, but the issue with Hadvar is not removed unless I remove exactly your mod(and the Solution patch). I have checked the xEdit and had no clue where is the conflict.

I'm not sure what is causing your issue. This is a dialogue mod, so there are no active scripts running that affect NPCs at all currently. No edits are made to the worldspace around Riverwood, nor are there and edits/changes to NPCs in Riverwood. Hadvar is also untouched by this mod.

2 hours ago, RedNick54 said:

Is the update coming out soon or still a while away? Just wanting to know if I should start my next playthhrough or wait a little longer.

Probably best to just start now and not wait. I have made significant progress and just have a few more quests to do to wrap up the College content for the next update. But then I need to do testing for everything which may take a while to make sure there are no bugs. I'm hoping I can get through it all quickly but there is no guarantee that I won't run into issues.

5 hours ago, silvercloud said:

so, for skyrim LE, I need to install 3 things: V1.7.4, its hotfix, and Solutions patch for it to work with SL Solutions, right?

Correct. If I get time I think I might look into making a fomod installer for this mod and it's patches.

So, this is probably a big undertaking for such a minor thing, but would it be possible to add a 'Reluctant" dialog option that allows you to engage in sex scenes but makes it so my PC is doesn't seem fully on board with it? I feel like only having the current "Yes I will have sex" or "No I'm not doing that" options as they are limits role playing.

That said, if it's not possible that's fine, the mod's pretty great to begin with!

On 8/23/2022 at 11:18 PM, ZeroMagOne said:

So, this is probably a big undertaking for such a minor thing, but would it be possible to add a 'Reluctant" dialog option that allows you to engage in sex scenes but makes it so my PC is doesn't seem fully on board with it? I feel like only having the current "Yes I will have sex" or "No I'm not doing that" options as they are limits role playing.

That said, if it's not possible that's fine, the mod's pretty great to begin with!

Probably not anytime soon. It would take quite a bit of work to either re-do the dialogues in a new patch and even more work to add a new dialog option to existing branches. Maybe in the future I might look into it.

1 hour ago, RedNick54 said:

If I start my next playthough and hold off doing the college questline until the next update, will it be fine to update midgame?

Yes, the update will be able to be used on existing playthroughs.

On 5/23/2020 at 12:40 PM, Narcolepsy said:

Maven will eventually have jobs for you to complete involving sex and thieves. Currently there is none.

Capture.PNG.7836cda559f45c00ac17521a01f92602.PNG

It's in the Creature Pack 1 called Werewolf 4p Gangbang. It might not be visible in the SLAL menu since there are so many in this pack. Enabling all should tick it, or what I've done is cut out some unwanted anims from the list. It's the very last animation in this pack.

I cannot find the pack that has that animation, do you have a link to it or where I can find such an animation as it's not in Billy's current SLAL pack?
Also, for some reason, even though I have it turned on, the Companions Forcegreet doesn't seem to work, I enabled it, but nothing happens, even on 100%

I did manage to download the 4P werewolf animation, but it still doesn't play, all three of them transform, then walk out of the room.

Edited by Maned Wolf
2 hours ago, Maned Wolf said:

I cannot find the pack that has that animation, do you have a link to it or where I can find such an animation as it's not in Billy's current SLAL pack?
Also, for some reason, even though I have it turned on, the Companions Forcegreet doesn't seem to work, I enabled it, but nothing happens, even on 100%

I did manage to download the 4P werewolf animation, but it still doesn't play, all three of them transform, then walk out of the room.

Original Animations pack has all of Billyy's older animations which cover most if not all of the possible NPC amounts.

For the FG: turn it off, exit the MCM and wait a few seconds, then turn it back on. You can also enable the debug notifications to see the text on screen to let you know if it is indeed working and searching for a target. I believe the Companion FG might only work in Jorrvaskr and possible inside Whiterun.

If your animations are not playing, that means SexLab does not have that animation in its list. You will need to rebuild the list from SLAL to get it to re-register.

I've been going down the Companions non-member track. It's been working fine up until the point where Aela offers my char the two options. If I choose to follow her, it does unlock the Underforge at that point, but neither she nor the others go there. They just keep upon thier regular routine. Except that now I can't talk to Aela without getting the "Not now, wait until we're in the Underforge" line, but she never goes there. I don't have any AI mods or any other companion mods. The only other thing effecting Aela is Bijin warmaidens. Not sure what is going on. Figured I'd check if anyone else had experienced the same.

1 hour ago, Dumuzi said:

I've been going down the Companions non-member track. It's been working fine up until the point where Aela offers my char the two options. If I choose to follow her, it does unlock the Underforge at that point, but neither she nor the others go there. They just keep upon thier regular routine. Except that now I can't talk to Aela without getting the "Not now, wait until we're in the Underforge" line, but she never goes there. I don't have any AI mods or any other companion mods. The only other thing effecting Aela is Bijin warmaidens. Not sure what is going on. Figured I'd check if anyone else had experienced the same.

You can open console, select Aela, then move to the underforge. Once there, open console again and use the command "moveto player" to bring her there. Then see if anything changes?

Edited by Narcolepsy
10 hours ago, Narcolepsy said:

You can open console, select Aela, then move to the underforge. Once there, open console again and use the command "moveto player" to bring her there. Then see if anything changes?

Sorry, I should have specified in the original post. I used another means to force her into the Underforge. While in there, she does briefly go back to having regular dialogue options, but no quest specific dialogue. If left to her own, she will then proceed to leave the Underforge and go back to regular routine and the one dialogue line. I even got them all in there at once using the service gangbang feature, but unfortunately nothing triggered. Afterwards they all just left.

8 hours ago, Dumuzi said:

Sorry, I should have specified in the original post. I used another means to force her into the Underforge. While in there, she does briefly go back to having regular dialogue options, but no quest specific dialogue. If left to her own, she will then proceed to leave the Underforge and go back to regular routine and the one dialogue line. I even got them all in there at once using the service gangbang feature, but unfortunately nothing triggered. Afterwards they all just left.

Try using this console command:

SetStage SC_ComWhore_Jobs 125

I think Aela should move to the underforge on her own then, otherwise move her there with moveto commands then talk to her.

3 hours ago, Narcolepsy said:

Try using this console command:

SetStage SC_ComWhore_Jobs 125

I think Aela should move to the underforge on her own then, otherwise move her there with moveto commands then talk to her.

Well, 125 does indeed get Aela to go to the Underforge. Unfortunately it's for the next quest with the two wolves. Only the wolves aren't actually there. So even though an option is given, no animation plays since no wolves.

And it skips the werewolf quest completely. It got me playing around with stages though, just with No real luck. Before you talk to Aela and she offers to either forget everything or take it more personal, SC_CommonWhore_Jobs is at 200. I assume that's so if you decline the offer, everything stays the same, no more branches. Talking to Aela sets it to 90, says to follow, but she doesnt move. I then tried every stage listed in sqs between 90 and 125. 120 will move her as well, but just as a prelude to the 125 2 wolves part with no wolves. None of the stages seem to have any effect on the 3 guys at all. It's not that big of a deal, I have Animal Mansion and Radiant Prostitution for Companions werewolf scenes. Both of those seem to do it by teleporting you to a copy of Jorvaskor with duplicate npcs though. Then teleport you out once the scene is done. I'll keep messing with it. Decent chance next playthrough it will work just fine. Skyrim be weird like that.

1 hour ago, Dumuzi said:

Well, 125 does indeed get Aela to go to the Underforge. Unfortunately it's for the next quest with the two wolves. Only the wolves aren't actually there. So even though an option is given, no animation plays since no wolves.

And it skips the werewolf quest completely. It got me playing around with stages though, just with No real luck. Before you talk to Aela and she offers to either forget everything or take it more personal, SC_CommonWhore_Jobs is at 200. I assume that's so if you decline the offer, everything stays the same, no more branches. Talking to Aela sets it to 90, says to follow, but she doesnt move. I then tried every stage listed in sqs between 90 and 125. 120 will move her as well, but just as a prelude to the 125 2 wolves part with no wolves. None of the stages seem to have any effect on the 3 guys at all. It's not that big of a deal, I have Animal Mansion and Radiant Prostitution for Companions werewolf scenes. Both of those seem to do it by teleporting you to a copy of Jorvaskor with duplicate npcs though. Then teleport you out once the scene is done. I'll keep messing with it. Decent chance next playthrough it will work just fine. Skyrim be weird like that.

My bad, though you were talking about that part of the quest. It sounds like there was an issue with the scripts starting the scene, which contains the packages for all of the NPCs. SetStage SC_ComWhore_Jobs 90, should start the scene if it is not running. You could try loading a save before this, and seeing if talking to Aela properly starts it up.

The way it goes is:

Finish talking to Aela runs some scripts necessary for unlocking the underforge. Also Starts SC_ComWhore_Job quest and sets the stage to 90.

Stage 90 runs a script to start the scene which gets everyone moving to the correct location.

Once everyone walks into the forge, quest updates to stage 95.

Aela then forcegreets player, setting stage to 100. Then continues talking and sex ensues.

49 minutes ago, Narcolepsy said:

My bad, though you were talking about that part of the quest. It sounds like there was an issue with the scripts starting the scene, which contains the packages for all of the NPCs. SetStage SC_ComWhore_Jobs 90, should start the scene if it is not running. You could try loading a save before this, and seeing if talking to Aela properly starts it up.

The way it goes is:

Finish talking to Aela runs some scripts necessary for unlocking the underforge. Also Starts SC_ComWhore_Job quest and sets the stage to 90.

Stage 90 runs a script to start the scene which gets everyone moving to the correct location.

Once everyone walks into the forge, quest updates to stage 95.

Aela then forcegreets player, setting stage to 100. Then continues talking and sex ensues.

Yeah, for whatever reason, the the script that unlocks the underforge is working fine, but the one that gets everyone moving isn't. I would say it's MME and/or Milky Life conflicting as Aela is a cow, but the guys aren't moving either. Also forcegreet isn't really happening for me. Dialogue occurs which I can see in subtitles, probably because of Fus Ro Duh, but its not a forcegreet lock on type of dialogue. Who's to say at this point. I've used Conflabulation for a while now, feels like years. Every other aspect/feature has always gone off without a hitch. Just one of those things when you're running a ton of mods, as is the tendency. Conflicts arise even when there's no apparent culprit. 

Can someone please help me , i am trying to get the markarth voada to work but its just not working i get the prompt and say yes to helping her she says great and then instant says have a nice day no animations initiate and i cant advance. I have reinstalled everything and tried and tried but nothing works and i am seeking help i have all the animations 506 creature animations and there all registered so i am at a loss

4 hours ago, kevindevon said:

Can someone please help me , i am trying to get the markarth voada to work but its just not working i get the prompt and say yes to helping her she says great and then instant says have a nice day no animations initiate and i cant advance. I have reinstalled everything and tried and tried but nothing works and i am seeking help i have all the animations 506 creature animations and there all registered so i am at a loss

check, if you have among the 506 creature animations a female+female+creature animation.

2 hours ago, monty359 said:

check, if you have among the 506 creature animations a female+female+creature animation.

Put a screenshot on see below thanks for replying i know the doggy animations work as i went to banning to get the meat and asked for work and he offered his dog  and that worked ok but the voada just will not work ??

10 hours ago, kevindevon said:

Are you able to use another mod like Matchmaker to start a F+F+C animation and see if it plays?