DeadManRising1219 Posted August 19 Posted August 19 Heyo just wanted to give a bug report on this mod. A night to remember does NOT progress properly with this mod enabled. I did not make any changes to the mod and I have all the recommended inclusions and add ons. I also had an issue very early on with the Companions Orgy getting stuck on the final event
hxjaid78 Posted September 7 Posted September 7 (edited) Unfortunately, I can't trigger the conversation with Hamelyn in Dampened Spirits; whenever I enter that underground area, the skeevers and all the creatures remain hostile. I even tried setting the faction (000490f1) to prevent hostility, but when I talk to Hamelyn, none of the mod's options appear. Edited September 13 by hxjaid78
The_EternalFate Posted September 25 Posted September 25 Which files actually need to be downloaded? Just a little confused on what I'm looking at. Maybe I overlooked something.
killer905 Posted September 25 Posted September 25 10 hours ago, The_EternalFate said: Which files actually need to be downloaded? Just a little confused on what I'm looking at. Maybe I overlooked something. Sexlab Confabulation SE V1.7.4.zip SexLab Confabulation V1.7.4 Hotfix.zip
Eon Flux Posted September 27 Posted September 27 On 5/7/2026 at 9:42 AM, killer905 said: Yeah i see. Hello where to find this file?
killer905 Posted September 27 Posted September 27 17 minutes ago, Eon Flux said: Hello where to find this file? It was somewhere posted in this thread. Personally, I use 1.7.3
Eon Flux Posted September 27 Posted September 27 3 hours ago, killer905 said: It was somewhere posted in this thread. Personally, I use 1.7.3 Any link for 1.7.3? The only problem I have is the Orgy scenes.
killer905 Posted September 27 Posted September 27 1 hour ago, Eon Flux said: Any link for 1.7.3? The only problem I have is the Orgy scenes. In download you have SexLab_Confabulation_Older_Versions_LE+SE.zip
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now