2 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

Enabled, Running, stage 85, priority 80

Any mod conflicts maybe? The only mods i use for the companions are Amorouse Adventures, Bijins bodys, and sometimes Troubles of a heroine.

I can't think of any mod conflicts that would be an issue. The scene is obviously running if everyone has gathered in the room. The script is running, as the quest stage did change to stage 85. Not sure why she doesn't start talking to continue the scene.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey all, sorry if this question has been asked before - I installed this mod through Vortex the same way that I have the rest of Sexlab. When I start the game, I don't get any notice that a new menu has been added to the MCM - nor do I see Sexlab Confabulation listed within it. However, I know for a fact that the mod installed because Shady Potion Seller is toodling around the Ragged Flagon and force-greeting me every few steps. Talking to Vex and Delvin, neither of them have any more horny dialogue. 

I'm wondering if there's any known conflicts that might be causing this not to be 'grabbed' by MCM, or just not load correctly in-general. Thanks!

EDIT: Nevermind! In porting this mod over to my steam deck, it had somehow created a Scripts and a scripts folder, with all of this mod's business going into the former, while the game was only reading the latter. Merged the two, and it's all working now. 

Edited by RathAzu
2 hours ago, riga89 said:

Sorry to bother you but I want to know if this mod is friendly with ScRappies Matchmaker mod? Also I know this is some what a sour subject but the Creation Club content from AE shouldn't be affect by this mod right?

Thanks!

There shouldn't be any issues with that mod, but I haven't used it nor looked too much into it so no guarantees. This mod also doesn't touch any AE content, as I still haven't gotten it yet and should work with AE just fine.

Edited by Narcolepsy

One more little suggestion.

I understand if update will be released in the next year.

Thus you can make something lesser, but long-awaited: dialogues and scripts for missing sexlab solutions cases.

Captain Aldis, Avulstein Gray-Mane, Christer, Nepus the Nose (could be agressive or consensual, gangbang or one by one), Dryston (same thing), Madanah (to proof loyalty or to calm suspicion)

And Dragonborn cases - Nikulas (should be repeatable with expressions of unexperienced), Ancarion (could be similar to Kematu squad), Geldis Sadri (repeatable to get free drinks), Mogrul (should be hooker option to work for him), Torkild (option to save his life same way as Sinding)

On 10/19/2022 at 6:51 PM, xyzxyz said:

Think you can release the update this year?

That's the plan. Took some more days off work to try and get some more done on the mod. I want to get this next update finished as much as you all want to have it to play.

8 hours ago, Oroborus said:

One more little suggestion.

I understand if update will be released in the next year.

Thus you can make something lesser, but long-awaited: dialogues and scripts for missing sexlab solutions cases.

Captain Aldis, Avulstein Gray-Mane, Christer, Nepus the Nose (could be agressive or consensual, gangbang or one by one), Dryston (same thing), Madanah (to proof loyalty or to calm suspicion)

And Dragonborn cases - Nikulas (should be repeatable with expressions of unexperienced), Ancarion (could be similar to Kematu squad), Geldis Sadri (repeatable to get free drinks), Mogrul (should be hooker option to work for him), Torkild (option to save his life same way as Sinding)

I've already covered Aldis for the next update. Will look into the rest for after this update is done.

ooh so excited for an update!  currently playing on LE due to SE glitching out (just can't find the patience to configure AE update to replace my lost SE build); any idea if this will run with requiem?  I have to be careful trying to run requiem and LL mods at the same time because both use lots of memory.  Is confabulation script heavy? 

On 10/24/2022 at 12:21 AM, Oroborus said:

If you like cidnha mod and devious devices.

Not my point.

Agree! devious devices are a bit too script heavy for my playthrough, and devious cidnha mine is quite a long mod, you get sold to orcs or something after escaping - something shorter and less complicated would be nice, even if it's just the option to pacify the forsworn by screwing their briarheart and several warriors if you stumble across one of their camps

On 9/11/2022 at 10:02 AM, Narcolepsy said:

I apparently fixed this earlier by recompiling the scripts for the orgy, but completely forgot about it since I had rewritten the mod for the update. Using this should fix the issue with the orgy scenes. You may need to load a save just before it starts.

SexLab Confabulation Com Party.zip 87.31 kB · 54 downloads

Hey! Would it be ok to update Sexlab Confabulatoin 1.74 hotfix with this?

I see it marked as 1.74.2 hotfix... but there's no 1.74.2 for download in the main page :'(

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/31/2022 at 6:00 PM, rmaku said:

Hey! Would it be ok to update Sexlab Confabulatoin 1.74 hotfix with this?

I see it marked as 1.74.2 hotfix... but there's no 1.74.2 for download in the main page :'(

Thanks!

It's meant to be used on top of the existing 1.7.4 hotfix

7 hours ago, ?????? 1627 said:

Probably already asked: When I open the console it tells me that : Sexlab Confabulation , Cutting Room Floor not installed

Since it is not part of the requirements, is it safe to ignore the warning, or does it change anything? For nexus is deleted

You can safely use this mod without Cutting Room Floor. The check is only there because both that mod and this mod enable the horse in the Whiterun stables.

You can also still grab the mods from the AFK mods site: https://www.afkmods.com/index.php?/files/file/978-cutting-room-floor/

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

So small update, some more progress was made and I was planning on pushing out the rest in time for Christmas but life decided to gift me Covid. I've been feeling way too miserable to work on the mod at all so it's back on hold. Unfortunately I'm still sick and I have no idea on how long it will be till this lets up. I swear something is out there actively trying to prevent me from finally finishing this.

7 hours ago, Narcolepsy said:

So small update, some more progress was made and I was planning on pushing out the rest in time for Christmas but life decided to gift me Covid. I've been feeling way too miserable to work on the mod at all so it's back on hold. Unfortunately I'm still sick and I have no idea on how long it will be till this lets up. I swear something is out there actively trying to prevent me from finally finishing this.

Hey man. Take care of yourself. Health is first. Hope you'll have  a somewhat ok x-mas in this circumstances,