Jump to content
nomkaz

Sexlab Survival Special Edition Support Thread.

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Corsayr said:

 

The bikini stuff is just:

 

1. replacement ESPs (those are just unzipped over the existing esp of the bikini mod you are using, only select one you are using) and those just add the _SLS_BikiniArmor keyword to the bikinis. 

 

2. bikini armor json (BikiniArmors.json) file to replace the one in the Sexlab Survival SE\SKSE\Plugins\StorageUtilData\SL Survival only if you are using Sun's Remastered version of TAWoBA and/or Pumpkin's Enhanced version of TAWoBA. If you are using any of the original versions of TAWoBA you do not need this as the mod comes with a json file that is already compatible with those versions. 

 

The merge patch is something completely different and it makes sure the RACE record changes and all the Leveled container changes make it to the game properly. 

I'm sorry for asking so many questions at once. Can the merge patch be done in SSEEdit?

Link to post
45 minutes ago, Temno Rytsar said:

I'm sorry for asking so many questions at once. Can the merge patch be done in SSEEdit?

 

SSEEdit is xEdit 😊

 

the X is replacing all the prefixes like TES5edit, SSEedit, F04edit, F03edit, TES4edit, etc these programs are all exactly the same program. 🤭

 

It can be a little confusing because there is also a zEdit which is a different program but very similar. 

Link to post
5 minutes ago, Corsayr said:

 

SSEEdit is xEdit 😊

 

the X is replacing all the prefixes like TES5edit, SSEedit, F04edit, F03edit, TES4edit, etc these programs are all exactly the same program. 🤭

 

It can be a little confusing because there is also a zEdit which is a different program but very similar. 

My mistake, I'm new to all this.

Link to post

I get a crash that net script framework says is coming from this mods enforcer call. If i happen to have saved a little before the crash, when I reload it wont crash and ill get a notification that the enforcer call was aborted. Is this a known issue with a known fix or a new problem? I dont have that crash log anymore, i deleted it by accident when clearing overwrite, but if i get a similar log ill supply it.

Link to post
53 minutes ago, indolu said:

How long is it supposed to take for the toll collectors to check your licenses? For me it takes a solid minute and a half sometimes.

 

That is too long, it sounds like you have a lot of script lag. But you say it is only sometimes?

Link to post
3 minutes ago, Corsayr said:

 

But you say it is only sometimes?

that's the upper limit i would say, but the shortest time is still longer than what i think should be. Next time i go through a gate ill actually time it and see how long it actually is.

Link to post
On 3/8/2021 at 12:26 AM, indolu said:

I get a crash that net script framework says is coming from this mods enforcer call. If i happen to have saved a little before the crash, when I reload it wont crash and ill get a notification that the enforcer call was aborted. Is this a known issue with a known fix or a new problem? I dont have that crash log anymore, i deleted it by accident when clearing overwrite, but if i get a similar log ill supply it.

 

Sorry I missed this at first. 

 

I get that as well sometimes. For me they are always the elvish ones which I think is caused by a discrepancy with Ethereal Elvin Overhaul... But I have never been able to prove that or figure out it's source. Right now I am trying changing all the elvish enforcers to nords which appears to work. But for me the crash was so rare it is hard to actually test anything. 

 

Is yours an elf? What is/was the form ID (You may not still have this info because your post was a while ago)

Link to post
8 minutes ago, Corsayr said:

Ethereal Elvin Overhaul

I dont have ethereal elven overhaul. It may be something else inherent to elves maybe, or perhaps its another mod we have in common? It could also be the same problem but different sources though. For the specific crash i was talking about it was in winterhold, i had just exited one of the college rooms, and then crash, luckily i had saved like 15 seconds prior. Reloaded the save and i get the enforcer call aborted notification

Link to post
1 minute ago, indolu said:

I dont have ethereal elven overhaul. It may be something else inherent to elves maybe, or perhaps its another mod we have in common? It could also be the same problem but different sources though. For the specific crash i was talking about it was in winterhold, i had just exited one of the college rooms, and then crash, luckily i had saved like 15 seconds prior. Reloaded the save and i get the enforcer call aborted notification

 

Do you recall if it was one of the elvish enforcers? or is it just too long ago now?

Link to post
3 minutes ago, Corsayr said:

 

Do you recall if it was one of the elvish enforcers? or is it just too long ago now?

Well I don't know which enforcer was supposed to be chasing me. I was Up at the college away from the town so I was too far away to notice anything. If I go back to that save is there any way to tell which enforcer it was?

Link to post
24 minutes ago, indolu said:

Well I don't know which enforcer was supposed to be chasing me. I was Up at the college away from the town so I was too far away to notice anything. If I go back to that save is there any way to tell which enforcer it was?

 

the .net crash log will give you a form ID 

 

But no need to go back and test, if it happens again make a note of it and let me know

 

Link to post
3 hours ago, Corsayr said:

 

That is too long, it sounds like you have a lot of script lag. But you say it is only sometimes?

For me it routinely takes at least 2 minutes, I thought it was a bureaucratic "feature" to discourage going through (or near) the gates.  It doesn't seem to be script lag either.  It repeats (I'm paraphrasing, I forget the exact wording) "Hold up a minute there princess" ... "Let me check your licenses" over and over at least a dozen times.  Even when I only have one license, and that license (whore license) has nothing to do with equipment.  Eventually it tells me I can go and normal play can resume.

It's faster when I have no licenses at all, then it's just a simple dialogue about how I need to go to the quartermaster to get licenses.


How is it supposed to act at the gates?

Link to post
6 hours ago, jarakoul said:

For me it routinely takes at least 2 minutes, I thought it was a bureaucratic "feature" to discourage going through (or near) the gates.  It doesn't seem to be script lag either.  It repeats (I'm paraphrasing, I forget the exact wording) "Hold up a minute there princess" ... "Let me check your licenses" over and over at least a dozen times.  Even when I only have one license, and that license (whore license) has nothing to do with equipment.  Eventually it tells me I can go and normal play can resume.

It's faster when I have no licenses at all, then it's just a simple dialogue about how I need to go to the quartermaster to get licenses.


How is it supposed to act at the gates?

 

The repeating lines are just it searching your inventory. It will repeat till it is done looking through everything. The more licenses the more times it has to scan. 2 minutes is longer than usual so you are either running around with a ton of inventory or your game resources are pushed to near max and there is not much processing power left for scanning.

Link to post
On 3/11/2021 at 9:15 AM, Corsayr said:

The repeating lines are just it searching your inventory. It will repeat till it is done looking through everything. The more licenses the more times it has to scan. 2 minutes is longer than usual so you are either running around with a ton of inventory or your game resources are pushed to near max and there is not much processing power left for scanning.

Yeah, I do get the same repeating phrase. I don't walk around with a truckload inventory, but i do have a hefty load order for my PC. I had hoped that that wasn't the problem, and that it was a specific mod that's was "fighting" it in some way.

Link to post
On 3/11/2021 at 6:45 AM, Corsayr said:

 

the .net crash log will give you a form ID 

 

But no need to go back and test, if it happens again make a note of it and let me know

 

I had the same crash when trying to exit aldvor's house in Riverwood - An enforcer was chasing me :

 

Here is the formID of the enforcer 2A058C91

 

I've try waiting and setting the Enforcer min/max number to 0 as well as respawn time to 0 to no avail.

 

Edit : Actually managed to get rid of him setting the respawn time to 0.5 day and waiting twelve hours. Here is one of the logs if of any interest.

Crash_2021_3_18_12-46-37.txt

Link to post
On 2/2/2021 at 11:30 PM, MuniWuni said:

I'm very new to modding in skyrim and i'm having an issue where the wheel hotkey doesnt do anything but make my character try and cover herself. I checked to see if there was any other hotkeys overlapping it but couldnt find anything. I also tried changing the hotkey, holding it, just pressing it. I even started a new game to see if that maybe would help but nothing changed.

 

You will need UIExtensions for that:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/17561

Link to post
2 hours ago, kruul said:

I had the same crash when trying to exit aldvor's house in Riverwood - An enforcer was chasing me :

 

Here is the formID of the enforcer 2A058C91

 

I've try waiting and setting the Enforcer min/max number to 0 as well as respawn time to 0 to no avail.

 

Edit : Actually managed to get rid of him setting the respawn time to 0.5 day and waiting twelve hours. Here is one of the logs if of any interest.

Crash_2021_3_18_12-46-37.txt 30.9 kB · 1 download

 

Try this for me

 

Go into xEdit and go to that Form the 2A058C91 (it is an altmer robed enforcer)

 

And change the voice and race to nord. Save the changes then try that save again and see if it still crashes

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.1e10a12f1dd723f4883b6019f5d72559.png

 

Link to post

it's still crashing my game, I've loaded previous save and no problem with the enforcer WhiterunImperialThieves. Reloaded after that to try to find the AltmerRobes one and I guess it was this one because my game crashed again.

Looking at the log, yes, even with the nord voice and race.

 

Possible relevant objects (2)
{
  [   1]    TESNPC(Name: `Enforcer`, FormId: 2A058C91, File: `SL Survival.esp`)
  [   1]    Character(FormId: 2A05A7AD, File: `SL Survival.esp`, BaseForm: TESNPC(Name: `Enforcer`, FormId: 2A058C91, File: `SL Survival.esp`))
}

Link to post
5 hours ago, kruul said:

it's still crashing my game, I've loaded previous save and no problem with the enforcer WhiterunImperialThieves. Reloaded after that to try to find the AltmerRobes one and I guess it was this one because my game crashed again.

Looking at the log, yes, even with the nord voice and race.

 

Possible relevant objects (2)
{
  [   1]    TESNPC(Name: `Enforcer`, FormId: 2A058C91, File: `SL Survival.esp`)
  [   1]    Character(FormId: 2A05A7AD, File: `SL Survival.esp`, BaseForm: TESNPC(Name: `Enforcer`, FormId: 2A058C91, File: `SL Survival.esp`))
}

 

That usually fixes mine so you issue is different somehow. What if you delete that enforcer?

 

Link to post

I have some devices on that a guard put on me while I was in a quest. I have all licenses and all bounties paid. I want to get these devices removed, but I can't figure out who needs to remove them. I also can't find a strongbox in Markarth. Please help.

Link to post
10 hours ago, Dogrules23 said:

I have some devices on that a guard put on me while I was in a quest.

A guard? or an enforcer?

 

If it was a guard, why did he put them on? did you try to avoid paying toll? were you shouting in public? That sort of thing?

 

 

Link to post
11 hours ago, Corsayr said:

A guard? or an enforcer?

 

If it was a guard, why did he put them on? did you try to avoid paying toll? were you shouting in public? That sort of thing?

 

 

I'm not sure of the difference honestly. It was probably because I didn't pay the toll. I don't know where to pay the toll since I can't find a strongbox near the gates to cities. Could it be because I have Open Cities installed?

Link to post
12 hours ago, Dogrules23 said:

I'm not sure of the difference honestly. It was probably because I didn't pay the toll. I don't know where to pay the toll since I can't find a strongbox near the gates to cities. Could it be because I have Open Cities installed?

 

It is definitely because you have open cities installed. It is not compatible with SLS

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...