Sexlab Survival Special Edition Support Thread.

How can I build bikini armors into the leveled list? Can i only use an SSEEdit patch or would a smashed patch or something also work? SSEEdit doesnt like playing nicely if you ahve more than 253 plugins in general, esl or otherwise. Thank you ❤️

1 hour ago, Kaeinara said:

How can I build bikini armors into the leveled list? Can i only use an SSEEdit patch or would a smashed patch or something also work? SSEEdit doesnt like playing nicely if you ahve more than 253 plugins in general, esl or otherwise. Thank you ❤️

doing the SSEEdit merge patch you should unselect all the ESLs when opening SSEEdit. They won't merge anyway so no reason to select them it just confuses the script that makes the merge :)

Do Suns, and Pumpkins Bikini sets work with the armor breakdown natively? Not seeing the recipes pop up in game at a forge, currently using the replacer esps from the SE modpage. Or would i need to make individual jsons for each armor category? Just want to check i'm not missing something blindingly obvious.

39 minutes ago, Rikdo said:

Do Suns, and Pumpkins Bikini sets work with the armor breakdown natively? Not seeing the recipes pop up in game at a forge, currently using the replacer esps from the SE modpage. Or would i need to make individual jsons for each armor category? Just want to check i'm not missing something blindingly obvious.

I have not updated anything on the SE side for the Beta update yet

1 hour ago, Rikdo said:

If the formids are the same then I think all you have to do is a find and replace on all the jsons in the 'builtIn' folder and replace "modname" : "TheAmazingWorldOfBikiniArmor.esp" with whatever the name of the esp is. 

Notepad ++ can do this in one go. 

And there's a toggle that needs to be turned on the mcm. 

Edit: oh and you might have to use the build button there as well. 

• 3 weeks later...

I've been trying to use the combat dismemberment part of this mod since I'm doing a normie stealth-archer playthrough and I thought it'd be a good incentive to keep my distance, but after some testing all that happens is my screen flashes red after getting hit sometimes and nothing else. Amputator framework works fine on its own and I can manually use that so I think its an issue with SLS. Is there any patch or something I may have missed that might cause combat dismemberment not to work?

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, AcacGames said:

Hi, I have a question about licenses. What do the whore, curfew and freedom licenses do? thanks!

The Whore and Freedom licenses are mostly for future use. The Curfew license allows you to be out after curfew without getting forced to clear the streets. 

however, if you are using my Sexlab Adventures patch that integrates SL Adventures and SLS 

The Freedom license will prevent fines for not wearing a collar (if it is a crime in that hold)

The Whore license will prevent fines for wearing slutty outfits, and being covered in cum (if they are crimes in that hold)

and the Curfew license will prevent fines for being out after curfew (again, if it is a crime in that hold)

2 hours ago, PuddyTat said:

I've installed the beta version for SSE, but it's kinda jacked up the mod menu now. (See attached). Starting a new game doesn't fix it either. Should I just go back to the release version?

The beta version I posted earlier is no long the most recent

(this is why I don't usually post the beta versions. They change too much) 

I would advocate using the beta only if you were converting it yourself so you can keep up with the updates. Otherwise just go back to the released version for now.

1 hour ago, Corsayr said:

The beta version I posted earlier is no long the most recent

(this is why I don't usually post the beta versions. They change too much) 

I would advocate using the beta only if you were converting it yourself so you can keep up with the updates. Otherwise just go back to the released version for now.

Ok, no problem. Thanks.

11 hours ago, AcacGames said:

Hi, I have a question about licenses. What do the whore, curfew and freedom licenses do? thanks!

The Whore License also acts as a cheaper, less classy Curfew License.  It lets you stay out after curfew as well, in places where curfew is enforced.

I'm having a problem with the Fondle option. When choosing it I can only get creatures hard, but there's no option for anything else. I've had it working fine in a previous playthrough and I think I just missed a step in the MCM but I'm not sure where. 

Creature Content is checked, as is Enable Animal Breeding. What have I missed? 

9 minutes ago, SkyrimBewbie said:

I'm having a problem with the Fondle option. When choosing it I can only get creatures hard, but there's no option for anything else. I've had it working fine in a previous playthrough and I think I just missed a step in the MCM but I'm not sure where. 

Creature Content is checked, as is Enable Animal Breeding. What have I missed? 

No animations found. 

You probably didn't enable creature animations in sexlab. 

3 minutes ago, SkyrimBewbie said:

They're allowed. And I used SL Animation Loader to Enable and Register animations. 

Hmm. Not sure then. But it's definitely because there's no animations found. 

Try running register animations in sexlab again. 

5 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Hmm. Not sure then. But it's definitely because there's no animations found. 

Try running register animations in sexlab again. 

Do I Reset Animation Registry in the Rebuild & Clean section? And then go back to SL Animation Loader and redo that? 

22 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Well reset animation registry and then test first

Well, the text options are appearing now, but the animations are either the wrong ones or just cut short. 

Edit: for example, the anal and vaginal animations play "DDBeltedSolo" and just end. I'm using Devices Devices with this mod list. I've had it working before, but this is a new character and I missed a step somewhere. 

20 minutes ago, SkyrimBewbie said:

Well, the text options are appearing now, but the animations are either the wrong ones or just cut short. 

Edit: for example, the anal and vaginal animations play "DDBeltedSolo" and just end. I'm using Devices Devices with this mod list. I've had it working before, but this is a new character and I missed a step somewhere. 

Are you wearing a belt? DD can change the animation based on what you're wearing

Ots not very good for creatures 

Do any of the beta patches for the non-released versions work on the current release? Like the open mouth mod or the spanking mod.

Going through the forums, I did see someone being scolded for using one of the beta releases so I won't do that.