19 hours ago, Acro748 said:

Update CBPC to latest version
If frame reduction occurs with SMP on, it is only because SMP is very heavy.

I only use CBPC and no smp physics, but my fps still drop to 20 when near npcs. I deleted CBPC and reinstalled it and my fps are way better now, but the breasts are not moving when naked. They move with clothes on but they are static when naked.

If I reinstall CBBE 3BBB the breasts move fine again, but the fps issue reoccurs.

Any suggestions?  ?

4 minutes ago, JackhammerJohnson said:

I only use CBPC and no smp physics, but my fps still drop to 20 when near npcs. I deleted CBPC and reinstalled it and my fps are way better now, but the breasts are not moving when naked. They move with clothes on but they are static when naked.

If I reinstall CBBE 3BBB the breasts move fine again, but the fps issue reoccurs.

Any suggestions?  ?

1.Open CBPCSystem.ini file in CBPC mod

2.Modify UseParallelProcessing = 0 to UseParallelProcessing = 2

3.save

9 hours ago, Acro748 said:
16 hours ago, Heli25 said:

Hello, I love the idea of the mod but this is the first time I'm using it and my textures are not working right. When I installed it and edited my character she becomes staticy/blurred without clothes. I also attempted freshly installing with all the suggested mods and load order and it still happens. I also tried making a new game and it has the same problem. I have run body slide with 3BBB Amazing, ran finis and manually reworked my load order. I also used vortex to manually set all file conflicts to use 3BBB Advanced. I did try only having the latest version of 3BBB Amazing only but it also gave the problem. I have run out of ideas and was hoping someone here had the answers.

Error 1.jpg

Error 2.1.jpg

Error 2.2.jpg

Did you ever move the slider in Racemenu's bodymorph when you edited the character?

If correct, turn on the buildmorph in the bodyslide and rebuild it.

And turn off the game and turn it back on.

The cause of this is because the body mesh and connected tri file are different.

And unlike mesh, tri file data will not be updated until the game is then restart

I rebuilt all the buildmorphs in bodyslide while it was running and that fixed the staticy look but now the texture for 3BBB advanced doesn't seem to be applying like it is still using the basic CBBE texture (the vagina area doesn't change when using the sliders but everything else does. I also check the conflicting files and manually set them to 3BBB Advanced.

New Prob.jpg

54 minutes ago, Heli25 said:

I rebuilt all the buildmorphs in bodyslide while it was running and that fixed the staticy look but now the texture for 3BBB advanced doesn't seem to be applying like it is still using the basic CBBE texture (the vagina area doesn't change when using the sliders but everything else does. I also check the conflicting files and manually set them to 3BBB Advanced.

New Prob.jpg

It seems to be using "Physics", not "Amazing".

Rebuild to 3BBB Amazing

1 hour ago, JackhammerJohnson said:

I edited the ini but unfortunately it doesnt have an impact on my fps (atleast not a noticeable)

Is there another mod that overwrites the dll file inside the latest version of CBPC?

The CBP.dll file must never be overwritten.

11 hours ago, sonsuka said:

I've noticed there is Advance and then there is the fantasy one on Nexumods. Should I be downloading the fantasy one or the advance if for sexlab?

Advanced is the same but includes the anus and vaginal meshes from my understanding. If you use sexlab, then Advanced is what you want.

I've tried this mod twice and for the most part i get it to work but it just seems confusing and a hassle with all the "smp full" or whatever other options are included in the installer. Plus having to deal with a magic spell don't really do it for me. It's just my opinion though. I do appreciate the authors work though. I'll just stick to SMP since I'm not looking for performance mods since i have a pretty good powerful rig.

On 1/4/2020 at 8:27 PM, cheeze_whiz said:

I am getting no breast movement at all. I built "CBBE 3BBB Amazing" in body slide with CBBE hands and feet. I get the rear and the belly, but nothing on the breasts. Am I missing something? 

I'm having same issue, wasn't having it with previous version.

242/5000

How do I make the vagina work if I choose the full SMP version?
I have not managed in any way to get it to work properly, there are some chaotic movements of the lips and so it does not work.
Thanks to the person who gives me an advice how to do it.
6 hours ago, eclipsed7774 said:

I'm having same issue, wasn't having it with previous version.

4 hours ago, Fetterbr said:

same issue here, did not have before

1 hour ago, Radar1 said:
242/5000

How do I make the vagina work if I choose the full SMP version?
I have not managed in any way to get it to work properly, there are some chaotic movements of the lips and so it does not work.
Thanks to the person who gives me an advice how to do it.

istall all mod at end and ensure no mod is overwrite this mods

3bbb with only cbpc option

XPMSE last version

CBPC 1.35

run Fnis , all people forget this

enjoy

Hello, wanted to say that i really appreciate all the work you've put into this mod, i love it, been using it since you've released it and it's pretty much amazing. There's only an issue i am having right now after updating to v1.11. after using the SMP spell sometimes on me or on a follower, the body dissapears and fps drops drastically to 5-10 fps. I've only encountered this after updating to v1.11 and to lastest CBPC, I've reinstalled XPMSSE, CBPC and CBBE Advanced v1.11 a couple of times and rebuilded the body in Bodyslide, but the issue is still present, It also happends randomly sometimes it works and sometimes after using the spell it just makes my character dissapear and fps drop to 5-10, but if i disable it everything comes back to normal. i am using the Full SMP version, Beast cup size Bcup, also i've noticed that SMP on my followers armor using a 3BA armor is not that accurate anymore and it's more bouncy after updating. so for now i am sticking with v1.10 since that one worked the best for me. Also thank you again for everything.

On 1/5/2020 at 2:06 PM, 777sage said:

Advanced is the same but includes the anus and vaginal meshes from my understanding. If you use sexlab, then Advanced is what you want.

Thanks I appreciate it. I'm not sure why but advance also makes the armor adjust to the body size as well compared to the nexus one idk why.

1 hour ago, sonsuka said:

Thanks I appreciate it. I'm not sure why but advance also makes the armor adjust to the body size as well compared to the nexus one idk why.

I think it is because the vagina mesh expands the

3 hours ago, HyKilla said:

Hello, wanted to say that i really appreciate all the work you've put into this mod, i love it, been using it since you've released it and it's pretty much amazing. There's only an issue i am having right now after updating to v1.11. after using the SMP spell sometimes on me or on a follower, the body dissapears and fps drops drastically to 5-10 fps. I've only encountered this after updating to v1.11 and to lastest CBPC, I've reinstalled XPMSSE, CBPC and CBBE Advanced v1.11 a couple of times and rebuilded the body in Bodyslide, but the issue is still present, It also happends randomly sometimes it works and sometimes after using the spell it just makes my character dissapear and fps drop to 5-10, but if i disable it everything comes back to normal. i am using the Full SMP version, Beast cup size Bcup, also i've noticed that SMP on my followers armor using a 3BA armor is not that accurate anymore and it's more bouncy after updating. so for now i am sticking with v1.10 since that one worked the best for me. Also thank you again for everything.

Can I assume that you ran FNIS? Also have you ensured that NOTHING overwrites XPMSE and CBBEA? What you are describing I have not encountered yet.

Is it possible to get the 3BBB and the SMP physics from this body to TBD? Everything here is great but ive already built up my game with TBD and have deleted the mod folder + I kinda like more the muscular TBD body type. I tried installing above but I end up with flat chested main char.

Can someone help me please? I cannot get the belly physics to work at all!, is there something I'm missing like belly bulge specific anims neccessary? or what and does the vagina inside mesh (not the lips) do anything physics wise like stretch with a larger insert? or is it just the belly? Nothing is overwriting c3bbb, I've built the amazing body and i have Cbpc installed and running with sos the vagina stretches out but not the stomach, and I went into outfit studio and looked at the belly bones and it was painted right so idk about there, been messing around with this for about 2 days but cant get it to work my loadorder and plugins from vortex are attatched pls let me know if I'm doing something wrong I'm getting quite frustrated with thi

EDIT: Looked at the loadorder.txt and plugins.txt, it hasnt changed to reflect my actually installed mods so removed files, the list below is my installed mods, not every mod in vortex *facepalm*

Alternate start - live another life

BodySlide and outfit studio

Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer

Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer -CBBE- Normal Map Options

CBBE 3BBB Advanced 

CBPC - CBP Physics with Collisions for SSE and VR - CBPC - Fomod Installer

Fill her up for sse (this was added after my tests and issues)

Fores New Idles in Skyrim Se behavior

FNIS Creature Pack

FNIS SE spells

HDT-SMP for SSE

JContainers SE

KS Hairdo's SSE - Female

Patched SE SL TOOLS Updated

RaceMenu Special Edition

Schlongs of Skyrim SE

SexLab Inflation Framework SE

SexlabFrameworkSE

SkyUi SE

Super Booty Body SE AIO (a preset in bodyslide)

UIExtensions (SE version of course)

XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended

These are not in load order just as they popped up in vorted (mod name sorted) mod load order in the 2 pics below because vortex's output files are jank

Loadorder1.png

LoadOrder2.png

Hello and thanks for the mod! For some reason though, whenever an npc starts a sexlab animation with the smp spell on, the breasts look weird and start stretching upwards, and after a while they glitch and spaz out in every direction. Would really appreciate som help!

Edit: I've noticed that the breasts spazing out seems to happen if i change the animation or animation stage during a sexlab scene. Looks like it happens because the breasts sort of get stuck while the actors are moving position, but they don't seem to reset after the transition.

8 hours ago, Radar1 said:

When I install SMP combined with HDT it is ok but I just want SMP and that does not succeed in any way.
If I only install CBPC then how will full SMP work?

"Only CBPC" will use Only CBPC without SMP.

If you want to use SMP, select something else.
It work on a dual physics.

6 hours ago, HyKilla said:

It is SMP's bug that fps suddenly become like that.

If you are using Aers' SMP, I understand that there is a command to reset it into the console.

1 hour ago, Shynkos said:

Can someone help me please? I cannot get the belly physics to work at all!, is there something I'm missing like belly bulge specific anims neccessary? or what and does the vagina inside mesh (not the lips) do anything physics wise like stretch with a larger insert? or is it just the belly? Nothing is overwriting c3bbb, I've built the amazing body and i have Cbpc installed and running with sos the vagina stretches out but not the stomach, and I went into outfit studio and looked at the belly bones and it was painted right so idk about there, been messing around with this for about 2 days but cant get it to work my loadorder and plugins from vortex are attatched pls let me know if I'm doing something wrong I'm getting quite frustrated with thi

EDIT: Looked at the loadorder.txt and plugins.txt, it hasnt changed to reflect my actually installed mods so removed files, the list below is my installed mods, not every mod in vortex *facepalm*

Alternate start - live another life

BodySlide and outfit studio

Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer

Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer -CBBE- Normal Map Options

CBBE 3BBB Advanced 

CBPC - CBP Physics with Collisions for SSE and VR - CBPC - Fomod Installer

Fill her up for sse (this was added after my tests and issues)

Fores New Idles in Skyrim Se behavior

FNIS Creature Pack

FNIS SE spells

HDT-SMP for SSE

JContainers SE

KS Hairdo's SSE - Female

Patched SE SL TOOLS Updated

RaceMenu Special Edition

Schlongs of Skyrim SE

SexLab Inflation Framework SE

SexlabFrameworkSE

SkyUi SE

Super Booty Body SE AIO (a preset in bodyslide)

UIExtensions (SE version of course)

XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended

These are not in load order just as they popped up in vorted (mod name sorted) mod load order in the 2 pics below because vortex's output files are jank

Loadorder1.png

LoadOrder2.png

Belly shake physics comes from a other mod

Therefore, it is recommended that you pay attention to CBPConfig.txt file

In CBPConfig.txt file

Belly.stiffness
Belly.stiffness2
Belly.damping
Belly.maxoffset
Belly.timetick
Belly.linearX
Belly.linearY
Belly.linearZ
Belly.rotational
Belly.timeStep

Check to see if these items are all set to a number greater than 0.

Usually it applies to file in CBPC mod.
But other mods may overwrite it

So check every mod it have that file.

16 minutes ago, waheed1 said:

Hello and thanks for the mod! For some reason though, whenever an npc starts a sexlab animation with the smp spell on, the breasts look weird and start stretching upwards, and after a while they glitch and spaz out in every direction. Would really appreciate som help!

It is the bug of Setscale() function in SMP

Therefore, you should not allow Sexlab mod to use the setscale() function.

828919395_TheElderScrollsVSkyrimSpecialEditionScreenshot2019_06.17-23_59_32_75.thumb.png.911ea6ef87f06521fac7a46fb26f806a.png

You must enable Disable Scaling / CTD Fix

so uh I have a problem with my character getting her belly inflated for no reason right after installing this mod. How do I reset this? i don't think i have any mods actively inflating my character.

Edit: right i didn't build the body in bodysilde

Can I batch build this body with cbbe hands+feet alongside my preset? 

//EDITED: Interesting... if I build the amazing body and my preset together, the vagina doesn't open/close compare to CBBE Special...
//Another note, if you build the body with cbbe hands+feet, it'll should work with the vagina slightly opening now :) cheers