18 hours ago, chevalierx said:

istall all mod at end and ensure no mod is overwrite this mods

3bbb with only cbpc option

XPMSE last version

CBPC 1.35

run Fnis , all people forget this

enjoy

i have HDT-SMP, Animal SOS, bakafactory over writing 3BBB and Animal SOS, Bakafactory overwriting XPMSE.  I thought this was ok since you have the patches ?

The problem is from Animal SOS, when i remove this mod it is working.

5 hours ago, Nepro said:

Just curious does this mod make vagina animated (penis/vagina collisions) when using Sexlab's animations?

Yes, may be you get better movements with HDT-smp full version, but even though  you only use CBPC it show vagina open and close clear,

and can adjust wide open with scale. 

+ offer body  BellyBulge (kind of lump occur,  around belly, when insert) 

11 hours ago, Acro748 said:

It is SMP's bug that fps suddenly become like that.

If you are using Aers' SMP, I understand that there is a command to reset it into the console.

I've finally found out what's causing my issue, it's the xmls from my skse\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\outfits , I have 2 sets of 3BCA xmls somehow, if I delete

'3BCA-A-Amazing, 3BCA-B-Amazing, 3BCA-C-Amazing, 3BCA-D-Amazing" and keep only '3BCA-A, 3BCA-B, 3BCA-C, 3BCA-D" will not cause the issue anymore on me on my follower after activating the SMP, however if i delete the others and i keep only '3BCA-A-Amazing, 3BCA-B-Amazing, 3BCA-C-Amazing, 3BCA-D-Amazing" will cause either me or my follower to dissapear and cause big framedrops, I am using some SMP outfits and even a couple of 3BA outfits so i am guessing there is a conflict somewhere, Which are the sets that i should keep for now? the -Amazing ones or the ones without -Amazing? 

image.png

1 hour ago, HyKilla said:

I've finally found out what's causing my issue, it's the xmls from my skse\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\outfits , I have 2 sets of 3BCA xmls somehow, if I delete

'3BCA-A-Amazing, 3BCA-B-Amazing, 3BCA-C-Amazing, 3BCA-D-Amazing" and keep only '3BCA-A, 3BCA-B, 3BCA-C, 3BCA-D" will not cause the issue anymore on me on my follower after activating the SMP, however if i delete the others and i keep only '3BCA-A-Amazing, 3BCA-B-Amazing, 3BCA-C-Amazing, 3BCA-D-Amazing" will cause either me or my follower to dissapear and cause big framedrops, I am using some SMP outfits and even a couple of 3BA outfits so i am guessing there is a conflict somewhere, Which are the sets that i should keep for now? the -Amazing ones or the ones without -Amazing? 

image.png

It use 3BCA-*-Amazing.xml when building an "SMP on object Amazing version".

so If you use 3BA, keep the Amazing ones.

I think 3BCA-* went in by my mistake.

14 hours ago, Acro748 said:

It is the bug of Setscale() function in SMP

Therefore, you should not allow Sexlab mod to use the setscale() function.

828919395_TheElderScrollsVSkyrimSpecialEditionScreenshot2019_06.17-23_59_32_75.thumb.png.911ea6ef87f06521fac7a46fb26f806a.png

You must enable Disable Scaling / CTD Fix

Thanks for the quick reply? Solved the problem!

Anyone else found that the belly bulges went totally out of whack with the latest update?

i was getting like a 1 ft bulge from most beast penetrations.  Have up to date ABC.  Went back to the 1.0 version of cpbc configs for this mod and the bulges are believable again. 

19 hours ago, Acro748 said:

"Only CBPC" will use Only CBPC without SMP.

If you want to use SMP, select something else.
It work on a dual physics.

It is SMP's bug that fps suddenly become like that.

If you are using Aers' SMP, I understand that there is a command to reset it into the console.

Belly shake physics comes from a other mod

Therefore, it is recommended that you pay attention to CBPConfig.txt file

In CBPConfig.txt file

Belly.stiffness
Belly.stiffness2
Belly.damping
Belly.maxoffset
Belly.timetick
Belly.linearX
Belly.linearY
Belly.linearZ
Belly.rotational
Belly.timeStep

Check to see if these items are all set to a number greater than 0.

Usually it applies to file in CBPC mod.
But other mods may overwrite it

So check every mod it have that file.

Nothing is overwriting the CBPConfig.txt, the only CBPC files being overwritten are masterconfig (by 3bbb) and collisionconfig (also by 3bbb) 

this is the entire file as it is in the skse plugins folder

# Linear spring stiffness
Breast.stiffness 0.05

# Quadratic Spring stiffness
Breast.stiffness2 0.01

# Velocity removed/tick 1.0 would be all velocity removed 
Breast.damping 0.08

# Maximum number of units positio can diverge from target
Breast.maxoffset 5

# Time Quanta for the physics in ms 4 means that a 16ms frame would be broken down into 4 4ms steps
Breast.timetick 15

# Scale of the motion in X/Y/Z - Y is front to back, Z up and down and X side to side
Breast.linearX 2.6
Breast.linearY 0.3
Breast.linearZ 1.4

# Scale of the bones rotation around the X axis
Breast.rotational 0.13

Breast.timeStep 0.80

Butt.stiffness 0.03
Butt.stiffness2 0.01
Butt.damping 0.05
Butt.maxoffset 3
Butt.timetick 15
Butt.linearX 1.4
Butt.linearY 1.0
Butt.linearZ 0.7
Butt.rotational 0.15
Butt.timeStep 0.80

Belly.stiffness 0.01
Belly.stiffness2 0.02
Belly.damping 0.05
Belly.maxoffset 3
Belly.timetick 15
Belly.linearX 1.6
Belly.linearY 0.03
Belly.linearZ 0.08
Belly.rotational 0.03
Belly.timeStep 0.80

Tuning.rate 0

also what do you mean by "belly shake physics comes from another mod"? could you link me a mod that does this if so? or are you referring to my loadset?

3 hours ago, Ladeburger said:

Hello

My Lydia has an dark texture (or whatever) on her back. Has anyone an idea what to do about this? I Use fair skin komplexion.

Thanks

Screenshot_20200107_192837.png

I've never seen it before.

24 minutes ago, no_way said:

Anyone else found that the belly bulges went totally out of whack with the latest update?

i was getting like a 1 ft bulge from most beast penetrations.  Have up to date ABC.  Went back to the 1.0 version of cpbc configs for this mod and the bulges are believable again. 

What kind of creature doesn't make bulge work?

Since 1.0 is a very old version of the file, there is a high possibility of some problems with the current CBPC&SMP.

6 minutes ago, Shynkos said:

Nothing is overwriting the CBPConfig.txt, the only CBPC files being overwritten are masterconfig (by 3bbb) and collisionconfig (also by 3bbb) 

this is the entire file as it is in the skse plugins folder

# Linear spring stiffness
Breast.stiffness 0.05

# Quadratic Spring stiffness
Breast.stiffness2 0.01

# Velocity removed/tick 1.0 would be all velocity removed 
Breast.damping 0.08

# Maximum number of units positio can diverge from target
Breast.maxoffset 5

# Time Quanta for the physics in ms 4 means that a 16ms frame would be broken down into 4 4ms steps
Breast.timetick 15

# Scale of the motion in X/Y/Z - Y is front to back, Z up and down and X side to side
Breast.linearX 2.6
Breast.linearY 0.3
Breast.linearZ 1.4

# Scale of the bones rotation around the X axis
Breast.rotational 0.13

Breast.timeStep 0.80

Butt.stiffness 0.03
Butt.stiffness2 0.01
Butt.damping 0.05
Butt.maxoffset 3
Butt.timetick 15
Butt.linearX 1.4
Butt.linearY 1.0
Butt.linearZ 0.7
Butt.rotational 0.15
Butt.timeStep 0.80

Belly.stiffness 0.01
Belly.stiffness2 0.02
Belly.damping 0.05
Belly.maxoffset 3
Belly.timetick 15
Belly.linearX 1.6
Belly.linearY 0.03
Belly.linearZ 0.08
Belly.rotational 0.03
Belly.timeStep 0.80

Tuning.rate 0

also what do you mean by "belly shake physics comes from another mod"? could you link me a mod that does this if so? or are you referring to my loadset?

Coming from other mod meant using config value for belly physics in a different mod.

this mod provide is a only belly bulge.

So, if any physics is not worked to belly, it is a matter of something else mod.

Or your mod order issue or the bodyslide (or vortex) is not used properly.

On 1/5/2020 at 1:14 PM, Acro748 said:

It seems to be using "Physics", not "Amazing".

Rebuild to 3BBB Amazing

I think I'm using body slide wrong. Whenever I run it outside of skyrim it causes the static problem, when I run it in skyrim it uses basic CBBE. The way I'm using it is launching skyrim> loading in to seeing my character> then launching bodyslide> clicking "Batch build" with "build morphs" checked> clicking "build" and then for the output sets I select "SE 3BBB Body Amazing" for all the ones where it's listed. Then i check in file conflicts for Meshes>Actors>character>character assets and make sure 'femalebody_0.nif' and 'femalebody_1.nif' are set to 'CBBE 3BBB Advanced v1.11.7z (Default)'.

4 hours ago, Acro748 said:

I've never seen it before.

What kind of creature doesn't make bulge work?

Since 1.0 is a very old version of the file, there is a high possibility of some problems with the current CBPC&SMP.

Coming from other mod meant using config value for belly physics in a different mod.

this mod provide is a only belly bulge.

So, if any physics is not worked to belly, it is a matter of something else mod.

Or your mod order issue or the bodyslide (or vortex) is not used properly.

Thank you for your assistance and I apologize for wasting your time :|, I deleted sse and went to delete the remaining file and ended up finding 5.5g of unmanaged files cleaned it all up reinstalled sse and mods again and it still didn't work at first, but whilst I was just messing around with the 3bbb morphs in racemenu I ended up messing with my char a bit too much and hit reset, and everything went different than the body preset I had equipped in bodyslide, (the 3bbb morphs were all at default values before I started messing with em so reseting it and it changing was strange) and lo and behold it worked, although starting animations with sos larger than 10 usually doesnt work until I shrink it and align it til it works then enlarge it, but thats most likely just something to do with how the physics work in general so not really bothered, but to anyone else who has issues, FIRST IF YOU HAVE RACEMENU MORPHS INSTALLED TRY DOING "showracemenu" in console and resetting 3bbb morphs (reset slider to 2) and it might work from there, idk if it was that or my old files messing it up,

but does this mean that you can't use custom bodyslide presets with 3bbb? I built the 3bbb amazing body with the preset which is why I'm confused on this.

The bulge works with everything I’ve tested.  The problem I’m having with 1.11 3BBB combined with latest cbpc is that the bulge is HUGE in certain animation stages.  Like a foot tall.

Putting in the old CPBC configs from 1.0 3BBB to overwrite 1.11 actually seems to fix the problem.

2 hours ago, Heli25 said:

I think I'm using body slide wrong. Whenever I run it outside of skyrim it causes the static problem, when I run it in skyrim it uses basic CBBE. The way I'm using it is launching skyrim> loading in to seeing my character> then launching bodyslide> clicking "Batch build" with "build morphs" checked> clicking "build" and then for the output sets I select "SE 3BBB Body Amazing" for all the ones where it's listed. Then i check in file conflicts for Meshes>Actors>character>character assets and make sure 'femalebody_0.nif' and 'femalebody_1.nif' are set to 'CBBE 3BBB Advanced v1.11.7z (Default)'.

Do not run the game before using the bodyslide

2 hours ago, Shynkos said:

Thank you for your assistance and I apologize for wasting your time :|, I deleted sse and went to delete the remaining file and ended up finding 5.5g of unmanaged files cleaned it all up reinstalled sse and mods again and it still didn't work at first, but whilst I was just messing around with the 3bbb morphs in racemenu I ended up messing with my char a bit too much and hit reset, and everything went different than the body preset I had equipped in bodyslide, (the 3bbb morphs were all at default values before I started messing with em so reseting it and it changing was strange) and lo and behold it worked, although starting animations with sos larger than 10 usually doesnt work until I shrink it and align it til it works then enlarge it, but thats most likely just something to do with how the physics work in general so not really bothered, but to anyone else who has issues, FIRST IF YOU HAVE RACEMENU MORPHS INSTALLED TRY DOING "showracemenu" in console and resetting 3bbb morphs (reset slider to 2) and it might work from there, idk if it was that or my old files messing it up,

but does this mean that you can't use custom bodyslide presets with 3bbb? I built the 3bbb amazing body with the preset which is why I'm confused on this.

bodyslide must be able to be used.

That cause is may be your char is a custom race or the build result of a bodyslide is not being applied properly (bodyslide setting problem or mod manager program problem).

2 hours ago, Shynkos said:

also anyone know where to find a dragon cock plugin for creature framework that has cbpc physics for belly? Abc atleast as far as I can see doesn't and HCOS doesn't either (atleast a CBPCollision file that I can see)

Exists in Animal SOS

36 minutes ago, no_way said:

The bulge works with everything I’ve tested.  The problem I’m having with 1.11 3BBB combined with latest cbpc is that the bulge is HUGE in certain animation stages.  Like a foot tall.

Putting in the old CPBC configs from 1.0 3BBB to overwrite 1.11 actually seems to fix the problem.

Because there are many kinds of animation and creature, i can't test them unless you tell me about them.

On 1/6/2020 at 12:07 PM, chevalierx said:

istall all mod at end and ensure no mod is overwrite this mods

3bbb with only cbpc option

XPMSE last version

CBPC 1.35

run Fnis , all people forget this

enjoy

This does not work. thanks though. 

EDIT: Picking full SMP when installing mod has fixed my issue, also checking both ABC and Animal SOS patch.

4 hours ago, Acro748 said:

Do not run the game before using the bodyslide

bodyslide must be able to be used.

That cause is may be your char is a custom race or the build result of a bodyslide is not being applied properly (bodyslide setting problem or mod manager program problem).

Exists in Animal SOS

Because there are many kinds of animation and creature, i can't test them unless you tell me about them.

Thanks! Yea I figured out that it worked I rebuilt my body for some armor expecting to have to do the reset thing again but it just worked so I assume since it didn't work initially i had to reset the racemenu morphs for it to work correctly, then I could just rebuild my preset. The workings of this mod sometimes are just really confusing :/ but luckily everything works now :D took me a solid week to get this to work correctly but totally worth it! No more weird clipping out of body stuff during anims. also does ABC not have physics or is it my game being weird again differently? I saw in CBPC it does but in game it  doesn't for me, and on the page it only specifies that it has physics support for animal sos but abc's page says its completely supported by this.

Hi, I am also having trouble getting breast morphs to work with this body and SLIF. Ive followed your instructions in your previous posts but cannot get it to work with breast morphs (specifically with MME which is SLIF supported.) Here are some screenshots of my situation.

Spoiler

I have Morph Modus active and your CBBE Tullius JSON selected

20200109010350_1.thumb.jpg.8dddfe0908791234602c24c61d69db23.jpg

Percentages are set in the bodymorphs section and NiOverride is set to 0%

20200109010408_1.thumb.jpg.dce16b9862be005e0939f2d6959de46d.jpg

20200109010418_1.thumb.jpg.001a7dc3484ddf6778c4d7692aa99b00.jpg

MME appears in the default Modus and is assigning values to the bone nodes that it cannot scale.

20200109010433_1.thumb.jpg.449a49196115187152631daaefe2b6e3.jpg

but MME doesnt show up in the mods list for Morph Modus. Ive tried re-initializing MME in SLIF, starting a new game with these settings before any scaling was done, unregistering my character from MME and SLIF in Default Modus (when it re registers, it goes back into Default Modus.

My morph files are all build correctly, as I can change them around manually in SLIF and race menu.

Ive no clue whats going on here, if you can help I would be greatly appreciative.

20200109010446_1.thumb.jpg.a464738b716175f46a452bf2cab0ba2b.jpg

Hello everyone, when following the guide steps fro conversion; 

Spoiler

-Simple Conversion (CBBE SE to CBBE 3BBB) Guide-

*The rest of the outfits need be converted to 3BBB, except for the glove that does not cover the shoulder and the shoes that does not cover the calf*

1. Open the outfits you want to the Outfit Studio.
2. In the "Meshes" tab, delete the "CBBE" body.
3. Click on the Add project to the "SE 3BBB Amazing.osp"

4. In the "Bones" tab Delete the following if they appear:
          NPC L Breast
          NPC R Breast
          NPC L Breast01
          NPC R Breast01

but DO NOT DELETE:
          L Breast01
          L Breast02
          L Breast03
          R Breast01
          R Breast02
          R Breast03

5. In Meshes Tab, Select all clothing options, but do not select "3BBB" and "3BBB_Anus" and "3BBB_Vagina". In the "Shape" menu, select the option "Copy Bone Weights".

6. While still in the Meshes Tab, select all clothing options again. In the "Slider" menu, select the option "Conform All"
7. Save the Project.

Which NPC L breast and R breast should I be deleting? the ones for the outfits??
Deleting NPC R and L breasts removes the outfit textures, is this how it's supposed to be?
Deleting by right clicking > delete this from project ( I get weight error, tried to do as other guides to fix it, it still gives me error)
Deleting by right clicking > Delete from selected shape ( same as above )

Which one of these options is the right one??

A little more comprehensive " SIMPLE " guide would've been more appreciated, Thank you!

*** I'm using:

- Default fully working MO2 setup

- 3BBB Advanced FULL SMP

- Armor is Black Widow from DX

- Applied SE 3BBB to body slide
- Applied 3BBB Object on Player to body slide
- Batch Built Everything under that option and chose SE 3BBB Amazing and all the Physics options for the outfits
- Preset is " Bombshell " from CBBE SE Compendium 
Butt physics always work, problem is with breasts. 

- Converting some 3BB outfits to 3BBB works as intended / Only CBBE SE DOESN"T work

On 11/27/2019 at 9:03 AM, Acro748 said:

It is the 4th in the basic eye shape

There's no 3BA version of Vanilla Armor replace yet.

i'm not planning Vanilla Armor replacer for 3BA yet.

TAWoBA bikini armor 3BA BS (Thanks for ㅇㄱㅅ) -

[Sunjeong] Ninirim 3BA BS (Thanks for ㄴㄴㅅㅅ)- https://gall.dcinside.com/mgallery/board/view/?id=tullius&no=199916

need the original mod

There's more to it than this, you can find it yourself.

Following the  TAWoBA link thorugh the Korean site ultimately leads to a search page. Any chance this can be posted here or a fresh link.

Thank You

16 hours ago, Ulver said:

Hello everyone, when following the guide steps fro conversion; 

Hide contents

-Simple Conversion (CBBE SE to CBBE 3BBB) Guide-

*The rest of the outfits need be converted to 3BBB, except for the glove that does not cover the shoulder and the shoes that does not cover the calf*

1. Open the outfits you want to the Outfit Studio.
2. In the "Meshes" tab, delete the "CBBE" body.
3. Click on the Add project to the "SE 3BBB Amazing.osp"

4. In the "Bones" tab Delete the following if they appear:
          NPC L Breast
          NPC R Breast
          NPC L Breast01
          NPC R Breast01

but DO NOT DELETE:
          L Breast01
          L Breast02
          L Breast03
          R Breast01
          R Breast02
          R Breast03

5. In Meshes Tab, Select all clothing options, but do not select "3BBB" and "3BBB_Anus" and "3BBB_Vagina". In the "Shape" menu, select the option "Copy Bone Weights".

6. While still in the Meshes Tab, select all clothing options again. In the "Slider" menu, select the option "Conform All"
7. Save the Project.

Which NPC L breast and R breast should I be deleting? the ones for the outfits??
Deleting NPC R and L breasts removes the outfit textures, is this how it's supposed to be?
Deleting by right clicking > delete this from project ( I get weight error, tried to do as other guides to fix it, it still gives me error)
Deleting by right clicking > Delete from selected shape ( same as above )

Which one of these options is the right one??

A little more comprehensive " SIMPLE " guide would've been more appreciated, Thank you!

*** I'm using:

- Default fully working MO2 setup

- 3BBB Advanced FULL SMP

- Armor is Black Widow from DX

- Applied SE 3BBB to body slide
- Applied 3BBB Object on Player to body slide
- Batch Built Everything under that option and chose SE 3BBB Amazing and all the Physics options for the outfits
- Preset is " Bombshell " from CBBE SE Compendium 
Butt physics always work, problem is with breasts. 

- Converting some 3BB outfits to 3BBB works as intended / Only CBBE SE DOESN"T work

Delete in the bones tab ALL "NPC L/R Breast/Breast01" from project. 

Ctrl+select all other breast bones then back under "meshes" tab select all armor pieces, right click select "copy selected weights"

On 1/8/2020 at 1:46 AM, COTOTO15 said:

When i convert an SMP outfit to 3B it goes thru the body, anyone has a solution? It only happens in SMP outfitsScreenShot1.png.e3eec8c1de5456fbe7e4a69c6f53e577.png

Sorry for my bad english 

are your collisions still pointing towards previous bones or towards "L/R breast01/02/03" smp is very picky and will go crazy if something is just not right. 

looking further at this image i see what youre talking about. maybe adding the forearm bones to collisions. i dont see how thatd be any different from CBBE unless it was originally for unp.