Do not know what to say!

I have used this mod for months without any problem.

I downloaded 7.9 a few hours ago and no erections. 

I tried Erection Fix which I never needed before..........AAF stopped loading at 30%

I went back to 7.8 which worked before and no erections.

I tried Erection Fix with 7.8, AAF loaded but no erections.

If I disable your mod, erections work again..

Been trying to fix this for 3 hours now. I have no idea what changed with any of my mods overnight to stop erections.

Redownloaded 7.8 and Erection Fix Mod.  Now stuck at 30% new game....7.8, 7.9 alone, no erection, penis does not look normal, but not distorted............. 7.9 and Erection Fix will not load for me. Stuck at 30%

5 hours ago, maddadicusrex said:

Do not know what to say!

I have used this mod for months without any problem.

I downloaded 7.9 a few hours ago and no erections. 

I tried Erection Fix which I never needed before..........AAF stopped loading at 30%

I went back to 7.8 which worked before and no erections.

I tried Erection Fix with 7.8, AAF loaded but no erections.

If I disable your mod, erections work again..

Been trying to fix this for 3 hours now. I have no idea what changed with any of my mods overnight to stop erections.

Redownloaded 7.8 and Erection Fix Mod.  Now stuck at 30% new game....7.8, 7.9 alone, no erection, penis does not look normal, but not distorted............. 7.9 and Erection Fix will not load for me. Stuck at 30%

Just wait for erection fix new version or use my patch with erection 1.0 builded body

1 hour ago, Indarello said:

Just wait for erection fix new version or use my patch with erection 1.0 builded body

The problem was BP70 for whatever reason. When I downloaded Erection Fix again, I did not check off BP70 in it's install. AAF loaded and erections are working again.. Go figure? I really cannot play without your mod!:wink:

20 minutes ago, maddadicusrex said:

The problem was BP70 for whatever reason. When I downloaded Erection Fix again, I did not check off BP70 in it's install. AAF loaded and erections are working again.. Go figure? I really cannot play without your mod!:wink:

Maybe I will add option to choose always erect or not in next update

I decided to give this a try this time around instead of Ulf's, but I'm confused on how to install all of this.

Is there some sort of guide on what order to install everything? Cause I see this still requires OnePatch (from your strapon mod) which is really outdated, so now I'm not sure when I need to install that since it overrides animations and a lot has been updated since then. And why does this require the old strapon mod and the one from OnePatch? And it requires Leito's voice fix, but Custom Moans already fixes that.

Sorry just a lot of confusion on everything for this patch. Multiple requirements that do the same thing, and no real order on what to install when. Is there any sort of guide or is it all just hope for the best and pray it doesn't break your game?

10 minutes ago, Spyder Arachnid said:

I decided to give this a try this time around instead of Ulf's, but I'm confused on how to install all of this.

Is there some sort of guide on what order to install everything? Cause I see this still requires OnePatch (from your strapon mod) which is really outdated, so now I'm not sure when I need to install that since it overrides animations and a lot has been updated since then. And why does this require the old strapon mod and the one from OnePatch? And it requires Leito's voice fix, but Custom Moans already fixes that.

Sorry just a lot of confusion on everything for this patch. Multiple requirements that do the same thing, and no real order on what to install when. Is there any sort of guide or is it all just hope for the best and pray it doesn't break your game?

Required only .esp from one patch strapon, I have plans to update strapon mod (stuck with bodyslide bug) and remove this mine mistake. For now you can install this esp or change esp name in config xml file (see last post)

You can use my mod with one patch or without, just make my mod last priority

About voice I will solve later. Working on other features for now.

So final: just set my patch last(highest) load order :)

only if erection fix, but I will also add this option in next update

3 hours ago, Indarello said:

Required only .esp from one patch strapon, I have plans to update strapon mod (stuck with bodyslide bug) and remove this mine mistake. For now you can install this esp or change esp name in config xml file (see last post)

You can use my mod with one patch or without, just make my mod last priority

About voice I will solve later. Working on other features for now.

So final: just set my patch last(highest) load order :)

only if erection fix, but I will also add this option in next update

Sweet, thanks for the info!

So delete the old strapon esp and replace it with the one from One Patch, and get the XML I am assuming as well (as per your strapon mod description)? So overall, don't need all of One Patch. Cool deal. Voice thing I'm not too worried about or the Erection Fix, as really the only time males are naked in my game is during sex so I don't mind always erect lol.

But thank ya for the heads up. Appreciate it. :)

EDIT: Just did a quick startup after getting everything installed and all seems to be working just fine! No hang ups or anything, AAF started no issues. Did a quick test with Nate and Nora and everything went off without a hitch. So thanks again! ?

Hey , Indarello just a quick question. How do I keep cum overlays from vanishing? They get applied after sex and such, but then they just kind of disappear within a few seconds.

I want to try out the Wash Out That Cum mod so I can use the CWSS showers and stuff to clean up (immersiveness!), but it seems kind of pointless if the cum overlays just vanish after a few seconds of them being applied. So what do I need to change to prevent the cum overlays to stay "permanently" until I wash them off in the bath/shower?

Thanks!

4 hours ago, Spyder Arachnid said:

Hey , Indarello just a quick question. How do I keep cum overlays from vanishing? They get applied after sex and such, but then they just kind of disappear within a few seconds.

I want to try out the Wash Out That Cum mod so I can use the CWSS showers and stuff to clean up (immersiveness!), but it seems kind of pointless if the cum overlays just vanish after a few seconds of them being applied. So what do I need to change to prevent the cum overlays to stay "permanently" until I wash them off in the bath/shower?

Thanks!

in Data/AAF/cum_overlaysdata.xml

and cum_overlaysdata_mutant.xml

you remove ' duration="X"'

like this:

overlayGroup duration="60" quantity="1">

overlayGroup quantity="1">

52 minutes ago, vixied said:

ehm animation bplotus FM tag stlll cant use VaginaPenetrate morph,  i even try to change  it via xml by myself but still cant make it work. is this xml fault or maybe it's animation default setting that prevent it ?

maybe body you use dont have vagina morphs

but it's work on other animation like atomic lust, savage cabbage even some of from bp70 itself work fine, but when sequence call bp70 lotus or some other leito animation it won't work. but for leito yeah many vagina animation not work but iam suprise anal animation work fine on that thing lol . for info i use AAF M.C.G for caller but i dont think it will be problem , basicaly its just caller that make  ur AFF script to play 

25 minutes ago, vixied said:

but it's work on other animation like atomic lust, savage cabbage even some of from bp70 itself work fine, but when sequence call bp70 lotus or some other leito animation it won't work. but for leito yeah many vagina animation not work but iam suprise anal animation work fine on that thing lol . for info i use AAF M.C.G for caller but i dont think it will be problem , basicaly its just caller that make  ur AFF script to play 

I think you are talking about vagina bones, not morphs

On 9/26/2020 at 1:07 AM, maddadicusrex said:

Does BP70 still work with this build?

32 minutes ago, maddadicusrex said:

Only with Erection Fix at the moment. I keep trying different combos because I never needed Erection Fix before with this mod. It seems like the AAF gods do not like Indarello.

Awesome, and to be clear, this is with Patch 7.9? 

Because Erection Fix is a version behind. 

Also using newset bodytalk cuz i can't find 2.75 anywhere

Here's what happened for me since my AAF is stuck at 30%.

I've tried a bunch of different builds because everyone has a different method. After playtesting with Tentacus-Hardship-LeitoStageFix, I switched back to Indarello just to try it out.

7.9, normal install. Followed instructions to the letter. Works as intended. No complaints. Bodytalk 3.1 installed, erection slider at 1.0. 
Only personal complaint is that the erection doesn't look so good in some animations.

7.8, normal instaall. Same situations. Added Erection Fix. Best results. 

7.9, normal install, added Erection Fix. Stuck at 30%. Tried @maddadicusrex BP70 unchecked in Erection Fix. Still stuck at 30%. I'm assuming that because Erection Fix is set up for Indarello 7.8, it won't work with Indarello 7.9.

That and SC just released a new update today so... Guess I'll just have to ignore Erection Fixes.

6 hours ago, DremoraDream said:

Awesome, and to be clear, this is with Patch 7.9? 

Because Erection Fix is a version behind. 

Also using newset bodytalk cuz i can't find 2.75 anywhere

Squirt mod 7.9 was busted for me. Am using 7.8......AAF 147. And Body Talk 3.0.....and Erection Fix....Have not checked out SC latest yet.