3 hours ago, jdhue said:

did this also fix the stages bug?

Definitely. Yesterday Shenanigans generated 4 simultaneous scenes (3xF-M and 1xF-D). I was able to switch between each scene and change stages in each scene easily.
The most noticeable problem now is that NPCs and companions are often re-equipping their default clothing during scene/stage transitions, more often if PC is in scene. This has happened with previous versions of AAF, but seems to be happening much more often with this version.

17 hours ago, dosfox said:

Definitely. Yesterday Shenanigans generated 4 simultaneous scenes (3xF-M and 1xF-D). I was able to switch between each scene and change stages in each scene easily.
The most noticeable problem now is that NPCs and companions are often re-equipping their default clothing during scene/stage transitions, more often if PC is in scene. This has happened with previous versions of AAF, but seems to be happening much more often with this version.

i still have probelm with moving actor tho, after i move them any distance or just roll em, after few animations 1 actor go back to place where animation started, are u have this problem? 

9 hours ago, jdhue said:

i still have probelm with moving actor tho, after i move them any distance or just roll em, after few animations 1 actor go back to place where animation started, are u have this problem? 

No, i don't touch actors after animation starts. Why are you moving actors during animation?

On 9/2/2020 at 4:42 PM, dosfox said:

I will go into AAF settings and change the redress time for a longer period. AAF has a short timer for redress and it will kick in before you are settled on a different pose..

Indarello, I am starting to think most of the other AAF modders are against you!

Latest AAF 1.47 works with your mod.

Latest Savage Cabbage update does not work with your mod..(AAF stuck at 30%)

Latest AAF Themes update does not work with your mod..(AAF stuck at 30%)

Previous Savage Cabbage and AAF Themes work with your mod.

Thought you should know..

22 minutes ago, maddadicusrex said:

Indarello, I am starting to think most of the other AAF modders are against you!

Latest AAF 1.47 works with your mod.

Latest Savage Cabbage update does not work with your mod..(AAF stuck at 30%)

Latest AAF Themes update does not work with your mod..(AAF stuck at 30%)

Previous Savage Cabbage and AAF Themes work with your mod.

Thought you should know..

I am making update for latest Savage Cabbage and Themes

you probably have problems because SavageCabbage_positionData_DLC6.xml

Hey Indarello, first let me thank you very much for your patch, it's amazing!

Second, i noticed that in some staged animations the transitions are buggy, meaning that at least one actor is either standing up for a second or is flying into position from the side when the animation changes from one stage to another. After a short look at your animationdata.xmls it seems that this happens when the offset differs from one animation stage to another.

Adding in a transitiondata.xml like Tentacus did in his patch for Leito's animations did not solve the problem. Do you have any suggestions what i can do to fix this, aside from deleting the offsets? 

Or is this maybe an AAF bug that is fixed in a newer version? I am currently using AAF beta 1.3.1.

5 hours ago, CedricDnnersby said:

Hey Indarello, first let me thank you very much for your patch, it's amazing!

Second, i noticed that in some staged animations the transitions are buggy, meaning that at least one actor is either standing up for a second or is flying into position from the side when the animation changes from one stage to another. After a short look at your animationdata.xmls it seems that this happens when the offset differs from one animation stage to another.

Adding in a transitiondata.xml like Tentacus did in his patch for Leito's animations did not solve the problem. Do you have any suggestions what i can do to fix this, aside from deleting the offsets? 

Or is this maybe an AAF bug that is fixed in a newer version? I am currently using AAF beta 1.3.1.

I know

1 hour ago, CedricDnnersby said:

So does that mean you are aware of that problem and there is no fix for it yet?

I have known about this problem for a long time, there were hopes that it could be fixed in update of AAF, but since it is impossible I will make the solution myself

25 minutes ago, hkheung said:

Hello Indarello

I have a question if you don't mind

During FF animations I always have sperm overlays on my character, how do I correct this tiny problem?

cordially

using my patch you can have overlays only from 3p+ animations because I cant predict if there will be male or not, in other cases another mod create them

7 minutes ago, Indarello said:

using my patch you can have overlays only from 3p+ animations because I cant predict if there will be male or not, in other cases another mod create them

Thanks for the answer

sorry I misspoke it is after the animations that the sperm appears as if the female actor is considered as a male

1 hour ago, Indarello said:

I have known about this problem for a long time, there were hopes that it could be fixed in update of AAF, but since it is impossible I will make the solution myself

So something to look forward to ?

Until then i will live with it since most of your animation patches are exactly what i was hoping for.

Thanks again and keep up the amazing work! 

Thank you very much for the update, Indarello.

I've got another question: Are mutants supposed to be always erect as well, because for me they are still flaccid from time to time...

And if not, is there any way to achieve this, like using the creature bodyslide files from creature resources and building the body with erection to 1.0 like for humans?