10 hours ago, CedricDnnersby said:

Thank you very much for the update, Indarello.

I've got another question: Are mutants supposed to be always erect as well, because for me they are still flaccid from time to time...

And if not, is there any way to achieve this, like using the creature bodyslide files from creature resources and building the body with erection to 1.0 like for humans?

No, probably this can be fixed in patch in xml

10 hours ago, CedricDnnersby said:

Thank you very much for the update, Indarello.

I've got another question: Are mutants supposed to be always erect as well, because for me they are still flaccid from time to time...

And if not, is there any way to achieve this, like using the creature bodyslide files from creature resources and building the body with erection to 1.0 like for humans?

Try my Erection Fix.

If that does not fix it, plz make a screenshot of the animation (so i know which), and i will fix it and update my Erection Fix mod. 

Hi

Have a question, is there a way to (re)play a specific animation in a staged group? I.e. skip stage / repeat stage?

Otherwise, at least with SC, most of the animations are grouped, which means I need to loop the whole group to get to various stages I prefer

Thx

40 minutes ago, SAC said:

Hi

Have a question, is there a way to (re)play a specific animation in a staged group? I.e. skip stage / repeat stage?

Otherwise, at least with SC, most of the animations are grouped, which means I need to loop the whole group to get to various stages I prefer

Thx

edit xml

18 minutes ago, Indarello said:

edit xml

ok :)

can you please tell me what makes original savagecabbage to get AAF stuck at 30%, so I can try fixing his position data and be able play individual animations instead of staged?

thank you 

24 minutes ago, SAC said:

ok :)

can you please tell me what makes original savagecabbage to get AAF stuck at 30%, so I can try fixing his position data and be able play individual animations instead of staged?

thank you 

you can enable debug in data/aaf/aaf_settings.ini and probably you will find problem

today I was playing in an animation with the dogmeat and I noticed that the animation was doing a looping between one stage and another and then switched to the orgasm animation so it ended the animation automatically, I would like to know if you will do all the animations like this since already thank you for your work !!!

48 minutes ago, infernal171 said:

today I was playing in an animation with the dogmeat and I noticed that the animation was doing a looping between one stage and another and then switched to the orgasm animation so it ended the animation automatically, I would like to know if you will do all the animations like this since already thank you for your work !!!

Y, Only SavageCabbage pack left, will return some start stages that I removed before

20 minutes ago, Indarello said:

Y, apenas o pacote SavageCabbage restante, retornará alguns estágios iniciais que removi antes

I use AAF sex and up and magnum cum gaudio and I let the animation time 120 seconds, I don't know if it is possible to make the stages loop through sequences and when the time limit is reaching, that sequence changes to the orgasm stage and so finish the animation automatically to be more immersive, sorry for my english !!!

17 minutes ago, maddadicusrex said:

Indarello, after install, Vortex suggests your latest update loads after Creature Resources and before Themes. I have Themes checked off during your install. Vortex suggestion seems different from your earlier installs. What is the correct override rules?

Vortex just check file dates probably, there are no any ai

Set load after everything

Dear Indarello, For your last few updates, I was able to add this animation XML to your mod and it worked great. ( From BP70 Patreon version 2.5 )But your new update will no longer work with this setup. I know you did something different with your mod. Could you make a file for me of this animation that would work for your latest mod? Would appreciate it. I can get it to work if BP70 overrides your mod, but then I lose out on your added features. Thanks

Animation data
<animation id="rxl_bp70_lesbianprecycling_FFF" frames="240">
    <actor gender="">
        <idle form="215EA" id="rxl_bp70_lesbian_FFF_footstare_f1"/>
    </actor>
    <actor gender="">
        <idle form="215EB" id="rxl_bp70_lesbian_FFF_footstare_f2"/>
    </actor>
    <actor gender="">
        <idle form="215EC" id="rxl_bp70_lesbian_FFF_footstare_f3"/>
    </actor>

Position Data

<position id="BP70 FFF Lesbian Foot Touching" animation="rxl_bp70_lesbianprecycling_FFF"/>

15 hours ago, maddadicusrex said:

Dear Indarello, For your last few updates, I was able to add this animation XML to your mod and it worked great. ( From BP70 Patreon version 2.5 )But your new update will no longer work with this setup. I know you did something different with your mod. Could you make a file for me of this animation that would work for your latest mod? Would appreciate it. I can get it to work if BP70 overrides your mod, but then I lose out on your added features. Thanks

Animation data
    <actor gender="">
        <idle form="215EA" id="rxl_bp70_lesbian_FFF_footstare_f1"/>
    </actor>
    <actor gender="">
        <idle form="215EB" id="rxl_bp70_lesbian_FFF_footstare_f2"/>
    </actor>
    <actor gender="">
        <idle form="215EC" id="rxl_bp70_lesbian_FFF_footstare_f3"/>
    </actor>

Position Data

<position id="BP70 FFF Lesbian Foot Touching" animation="rxl_bp70_lesbianprecycling_FFF"/>

<actor idleForm="215EA" id="rxl_bp70_lesbian_FFF_footstare_f1">
    </actor>
    <actor idleForm="215EB" id="rxl_bp70_lesbian_FFF_footstare_f2">
    </actor>
    <actor idleForm="215EC" id="rxl_bp70_lesbian_FFF_footstare_f3">
    </actor>
</animation>

Some time in this past week, I updated a few of my AAF bits and bobs only to have my perfectly working thing stop working so well-

While using Indarello's mod and SilverPerv's mod (not sure if either was responsible anymore) Leito's animations had an open vagina during MF scenes.  I updated ZaZ's skeleton, disabled the previous version.  I downloaded this: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/39195 << also.  I had previously been using an older version of OCBP physics.  I had updated both Indarello's and SilverPerv's mods to 7.7 but downgraded back to 7.6 because SilverPerv's didn't address Leito in 7.7.  (Since fixed in 7.8)

No longer during Leito's animations am I getting an open vagina.  Any solution or fix, as of 9/17/2020?

3 minutes ago, fenrato said:

Some time in this past week, I updated a few of my AAF bits and bobs only to have my perfectly working thing stop working so well-

While using Indarello's mod and SilverPerv's mod (not sure if either was responsible anymore) Leito's animations had an open vagina during MF scenes.  I updated ZaZ's skeleton, disabled the previous version.  I downloaded this: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/39195 << also.  I had previously been using an older version of OCBP physics.  I had updated both Indarello's and SilverPerv's mods to 7.7 but downgraded back to 7.6 because SilverPerv's didn't address Leito in 7.7.  (Since fixed in 7.8)

No longer during Leito's animations am I getting an open vagina.  Any solution or fix, as of 9/17/2020?

For now there is no feature for open vagina (morphs) for old anims like leito, and open vegina (bones) for new anims.

I am working on this feature

23 minutes ago, Indarello said:

For now there is no feature for open vagina (morphs) for old anims like leito, and open vegina (bones) for new anims.

I am working on this feature

I promise you by some miracle of having the right (or wrong) mods installed, I had great animations with an open vagina for leito's animations.  They weren't perfect but they were really good.  I recall editing my XMLs a long time ago but I have installed so many iterations of your mod updates, I'm sure my edits were overwritten.  I am pretty sure it's not an XML edit I did.  I don't remember if I installed something and left an ESP unchecked or if one of your older updates affected that.

Thanks for getting back to me on that.

Will you drop the requirement for Leito Voice Fix since Custom Moans is already a requirement for your patch? Seeing that Leito Voice Fix if said to be outdated by its own author and Custom Moans is an improvement on it. It seems all it would take is to update the idleForms in Leito FF to match those of Leito FM.

23 hours ago, zenonthez07 said:

Will you drop the requirement for Leito Voice Fix since Custom Moans is already a requirement for your patch? Seeing that Leito Voice Fix if said to be outdated by its own author and Custom Moans is an improvement on it. It seems all it would take is to update the idleForms in Leito FF to match those of Leito FM.

I'll decide what to do with the sounds later, for now I'm busy with other tasks.