On 6/25/2021 at 1:58 PM, DSHV said:

Please somebody check the grammar.

I'm no expert, nor a native English speaker, but I think your English is improving by the hour.

Anyway, I'd suggest when you use ellipsis, just try always typing 3 dots, instead of 2.  

Edited by Incubusbul
2 hours ago, Golgo13 said:

It looks like I'll be carrying that quest on my log until Doomsday.

I didn't think about it. Here is the code to complete the quest: setstage AAATOHDiseasesCollector 20.

1 hour ago, Incubusbul said:

'd suggest when you use ellipsis, just try always typing 3 dots, instead of 2.

I did this, but the game recognizes it as a symbol and makes it as square. Maybe the problem is copying from the Microsoft Word? I don’t know if only I have this problem, but since then I have been trying to avoid ellipsis (in the mod, in life I am neutral to them).

On 6/20/2021 at 12:28 PM, Alturistix said:

Try Nether's Follower Framework, I never had this problem. Download the patch for it if you have Devious Followers.

I'm only having trouble with certain (most?) NPC's from this mod, like "New Owner," Ebony Whore," and "Bruiser."  Garona, OTOH, works just like any "normal" NPC in the game; I have no problems with them, at all.

Normally, the game's limitation on party size isn't an issue to me, and I don't use any follower mod, at all (K.I.S.S.).  The only reason I'm using any was in an attempt to get around this "bug" preventing me from re-inviting those certain NPC's who no longer have the invite dialog option on their menus.  My suspicion is that no follower mod is going to make that dialog option appear if one functioning follower mod doesn't work.  Have you actually tried NFF for this, exact issue after experiencing it?

6 hours ago, DSHV said:

If you're talking about canceling Serpent's quests, then they are already canceled when he dies or with a good ending Breaking Chains. Delphine will be the same as with Carlotta Valentia in Another Fine Milf. There will be her clone and it will be possible to switch between her and the original, so as not to break the game.

Please somebody check the grammar. Text to fix:
The Pursuit of a Shadow – Doppelganger Rework

Reveal hidden contents

I have a question
Ugh.. Mortals and their futile quest for truth..
You know thu'ums? Are you a Dragonborn too?
All your skills and attributes are mine. This is my ability. If I tune in to another person, I will lose your abilities and gain his or her. Its too.
Who are you exactly? 
Even I do not fully understand this, and you want me to try to fit the answer into your mortal brain? I appeared in a dark cave. I only remember branches and water. And, of course, the Enemy. Must be one of the adventurers like you. We started fighting right away. He copied all my movements and techniques. Well, now I understand that maybe it was me who copied. I lost and went into the ethereal and blackest darkness. I wandered in this void for a long time, I guess. I'm not sure. But in the end, the dim light led me to some place. It was Oblivion, I don't know whose. Maybe even no one's.
How did you end up here, in Tamriel?
I deliberately cut off from myself my daedrity. Is that even a word? Who invented such a meager language for you, mortals? Part of my being that relates me to Daedra. And I became a Nirnwalker.
But why?
You yourself are not locked in a closet, but you are traveling. Why? Swarming worms are more interesting than Oblivion.  Battles are not important when all participants are immortal. Actions are not important when the environment is constant and eternal.  Nothing are important.You, mortals, at least have real consequences and sweetrolls.

Take this sweet roll (rare ingredients in return)
If only for them, you are worth your creation.
Sweetrolls. Sweetrolls are nice.
It's worth living for them.
Thanks, mortal.
What is your name? 
Doppelganger? They often call me that because what I am. I know it’s mouthful, but this is your language, not mine. All claims against it.
But this is not your name, but rather your race or type
You weren't taught not to ask Daedra for a name? Of course not, especially in this region. Nobody will answer you honestly. This is the first thing. And secondly, it's not decent. The name is more important to Daedra than to you, Nirnlings. If you feel like it, you can call me by your name. I am most like you after all.
Can you stop being me?
I..I..can’t. You overlight all other people. I can not explain better. You need to be me to understand, not vise versa. But I am sure that it will pass by your death, so there is nothing to worry about.
Stop using Storm Call!
But this is our strongest… Ah, fine. I see how this could be a problem. I won't use it until forget don't use it.

Family Rings
This is a very indecent request. You have become very cocky. Just like your father.
Don't need to embarrass. What have I not seen on you, right?
Hey, brother! I'm stuck!
Incest is a family matter, right, sister?

Elisif the Not-So-Fair-Anymore

Reveal hidden contents

Time to give the winner a deserved prize
Oh no, I would be dishonored, defiled, abused and serve to all Ulfric’s army as sexslave!
You can return to Solitude for a little rest
Rest? I guess, if it’s your order..

How is your new life, slave queen Elisif?
So much disgusting liquids and filth..
Serving the whole army is hard.
I think I need to change my name to Elisif the Not-So-Fair-Anymore.
Sex, sex, sex is all I do.
They don't think it necessary to feed poor slaves? I certainly get a lot of “food”.
So humiliationg licks dirty floors every morning. I was a queen!
I jiggle my bust for their fun. They paint vulgarity on my body and and use it as a target for crumbs.

Dance

I said goodbye to my dignity already.

This whorte Elisif seems to be slacking
I was on my way to punish her.

Slave Delphina

Reveal hidden contents

Worm, it’s time to finish throwing away garbage. I know that you know Delphina, still not slammed little blade. And you think we don’t know, filth? Take this enchanted rag and give it to her to smell and she will immediately lose consciousness, if she even being in consciousness once in the lifetime. And bring her to my storage room in […]. I store here some trash, you will undertand. To get there and out, you can only with this key, so not lose it, if you don't want to stay there forever, trash.

[Tuck the rag under Delphina’s nose]
What?

Artano’s Trash Storage
Painmaker
Please don’t beat me! I was good!
I’m just brought here new slave
I’ll take care about it from here. This is my job after all – be convient torture tool of the owner.
Tell me your backstory
There is nothing to tell. I was tortured a lot. I mean a lot. And I creating torture tools. So everyone hates me for this. But this is not my choice. Not like I love to cause pain to others! And my fingers all pricked and wounded from this kind of work.

Slave Delphina
You are treacherous bicth!

I’ve captured Delphina
Like my trash storage? Soon it will be your home, pathetic insect. I need some time to process it. It will take time even for me to fix such an imperfect thing. But I already put a spell on it, so she can return to its place without remembering anything. Very convenient for tracking the remains of its so-called order. Just need to say the activating phrase ”Auroran Golden Eagle”.

Auroran Golden Eagle
Whoa! I urgently need to take out the trash.
Do I have to pretend to be a person again?

Sex Spells

Reveal hidden contents

Summon Lusty Familiar (Ghost Wolf – Eternal Rider) - Castle Dour;
Summon Tasty Familiar (Ghost Horse – Meaty) - The Bannered Mare;
Summon Nasty Familiar (Ghost Skeever - Lord) – Ratway;
Summon Masty Familiar (Ghost Troll - Fatty) – under Brelyna Maryon bed, College of Winterhold.
Dirty Mind – People will obey you, but only if your commands are exciting for any observer. Midden;
Sex
I’m outflow!
Lick my boots
Who left such delicious bootshrooms?
Undress
It will protect me backwards!
Masturbate
F: I need to catch this elusive pea!
M: Something grabbed my groin. It's a fat snake!
Dance
But how does that help against the dwarf invasion?
Hides-in Dark: Did you find my spell? It is not quite ready, but okay, if you want to field test that much, then I will not stand in the path of the young researcher.
Falanu’s Rendezvous – Reanimate a dead body to have sex with it.- Yngvild;
Summon Fervor - Flame Atronach, Fellglow Keep
Summon Passion Chills - Frost Atronach, Mistveil Keep
Summon Climax - Storm Atronach, Highmoon Hall
Bitcheficator – People temporally becomes bitches. Ghost Dog Bitchmaker, Whiterun Kennel
Circle of Excitement - Summon 4 falmer’s ambush on your butt. 4 Bard’s College;
Pocket Remorse (Bandit Ghost - Vengeful Spirit) - Revenge Room;

PRP - Wild Cat

Reveal hidden contents

Dossier of Wild Cat
Crazy Khajiit who attacked a village woman. He had no money and other things to pay the fine. Absolutely uncivilized, does not respond to speech. Should be treated like a wild animal, despite the fact that it is figuratively a subject of the Hold’s law.
Taming Level tokens
[He gripped your groin with his teeth, and let in his hand claws into your ass]
[Start stroking his head] Good boy, protect yourself, but I'm your new friend
[He began to loosen his grip, not as quickly as you would like, but in the end he completely let you go]+1
AAAAA! [Try to endure the pain]
[He does not intend to let you go, but on the contrary squeezes his jaw harder from your screaming]
Fucking animal! [Start punching him in the muzzle]
[He realized that he could not win in this position and let you go]-1

Maybe licking under your tail for you, make you recognize me as your female
[You crawled under him and poked your nose in his balls. You start licking his cock and balls to clean]
<4TL [He bited your pussy with rage and began to growl muffled]
[Through pain, continue to show your friendliness] +1
[From the pain you do not understand well what you are licking – cock, balls, asshole or just fur. You continued to lick as thank for the painful bite of your pussy until he understood and let you go. He even licked the wounds he left.]
[Pay him back with biting his balls] -1
[He screamed and flew up to the ceiling. Taming mission surely failed]
4-6TL [He didn’t bite you and let you clean cock and ass well. From gratitude that he did not hurt you, you tried even harder] +1
7-10TL [He starts licking your pussy in return]

[Spread you legs before his face] See, boy, the female in heat
<3TL [He gripped your groin with his teeth]
Don't they feed you? I'll give you delicious meat, just let my poor pussy go
[He seems to think that a pussy in teeth is better than a promised meat in the future]
[Stroking and kissing his head] +1
[You bent awkwardly and kissed the top of his head, stroking it with your hands, while it still caused you great pain. Still, he let you go out of boredom or he was tired of your caresses]
[Start punching him in the muzzle] -1
[He let you go, but if possible, he will repay you even more]
>3[He sniffed your pussy, generously accepted your offer, climbing on you]+1

You’re surely love taste of my pussy, but this is not a real food
<4TL [He looks at you as a sworn enemy]
4-6TL [He started rubbing his head against your feet]
7-10TL [He tucked his tail apologetically and licked your hand]

Delvin peek Vex at the Honrich Lake

Reveal hidden contents

[A Warning] Spying on guildmates?
M: It is not your concern.
F: Is that an invitation, baby?

Hey, hey, hide for the love of gods. She will notice you and also me.
Are you peeking Vex, Delvin?
On what it also looks like? Yes, I look at her gorgeous form and now you too. We are accomplices now.
I not watching her
Ha, such even on a court not will pass, not speak about baby Vex.
This is bad
What-what, fellow thief, I not misheard? You now a vigilant of high moral? Think about it as stealing her look by our eyes.
Whatever, not my business
Yeah, yeah, go and don’t distract me from my important business.
I’m in!
I knew, you would understand. You have same lusty aura, fellow connoisseur of beauty.
Just watching?
Well, sometimes I take an action in my hand. I also want her underwear as a trophy, but simply can’t get catched again. I will not put it on the shelf with your other trophies, of course. More for personal usage. Pay you 1000 gold for it. What you say? For a good thief as you it’s really easy money.
2000 gold
Uses my weak spot as a real bastard. Well done. Deal.
Think her dirty underwear is already yours
Not let down me, fellow.
No
Pah, offer is still remains. She will have more underwear anyway.
Vex’s Dirty Underwear – Woman underwear – nothing more, nothing less.
I decided to keep her clothes
I’m sad, but understand you.
Vex’s underwear for you
Yes, yes. Take your well deserved reward.

Bearer of Unbearable Bears

Reveal hidden contents

Hey Temba, how are.. 
Agh! [Ghost bear appear and rape Temba]
What was that?
Don’t see it? Do you want me to tell this aloud? Rape by the ghost bear - what happen and happens often after you bring me 10, curse them, bear skins. Why it’s not you, who killed them?
I actually bought some of them
Oh, that’s how you did my task? So I’m punished through intermediary of intermediary. Great.
I’m sorry to hear it
My ass and pussy looks like giant hollow, to which bears are climbing for honey. They not created by gods for bears’ cocks!
You can try healing potions. They usually helps
Well, thanks for an advice. I will not ask from where you know it. But still we should solve this problem. I cannot live with sudden bear rapes. This is not up for discussion! Oh gods, what if it won’t stop and after a death? Can you imagine a funeral at such case? This is the shame for generations!
We?
Yes, we. You partially involved to this. You will not leaving a poor woman in huge troubles?
What we can to do?
Firstly, we need to discover with what we dealing with. Find out about this bear curse and I generously reward you. Ask priest or scholars.. Oh no! Please not in the ass again!
Priests: Do you know about the ghost bear rapes curse?
Thanks gods no.
No.
Sounds like someone angry Kyne. Her temple in Whiterun.
Winterhold: Sounds like punishment from mighty animal protector, a god maybe? They love poetic and ironic punishments. But I don’t know any bear gods. Well, I know only one mention of an animal god, but this book is a complete nonsense. Spriggans maybe? Or Kyne. Her temple in Whiterun. Ask there are.
Danika: Not sure if Kyne is imposed this curse, but usually to dispel a punishment curse you need to show regret for wrong, from a cursegiver point of view, actions. 
Thank you
“Ghost bear rapes” you say? Oh my! Hope the victim can afford a lot of healing potions.

Hey, you advice about healing potions works! Thanks again!
You should show regret for you actions
But I.. Fine, if it may help I would ask forgiveness even for being born. [She kneels] Dear bears, please forgive me for asking to bring me you skins, even if you ruined my honest work. I should understand that you just dumb animals! Agh!

Temba?
Not working! It just makes me more convenient to rape.
Maybe you should to ask from all your heart?
Fine. [She kneels] Please, please, I really sorry, bear spirits, I undertand all my wrong-doing and never repeat it. Please no more ass violations! Ugh!

No more! While I was under the bear, accepting his cock - an idea appeared for me. Maybe you will find those pelts, which you brought to me? And we make some ritual with them?
What ritual?
I don’t know! Do something is better than do nothing. I sold them to wandering trader. He went by that road to Riften.

Witch of the Wilds: I know what you looking for, wanderer. I already have gained these hides and now they are mine.  But they have no purpose for you, since yours true target is take off curse.
For what you need bear hides?
To make this outfit. Deaths of previous wearers of these hides shouldn’t be in vain.
You know how take off the curse?
Life for life. Poachers killed the dipper and soon will kill her cubs. They in […] cave. Cursebearer should save them. But hurry up, murderers alredy moving in to children.
Cursebearer is not particulary traveling or fighting type
You can do it for her name. After all, you’re also to blame in this curse.

Sorry, but it seems I not can take off your curse
Well seem to me is worth learn to a live with the curse. I already start get used to their sizes.
I’m taken off the curse?
Yes, I not saw bear-rapers for some time. You made it? Thank you, thank you, althouth I already start get used to their sizes. Well, anyway – a full-deserved reward, do not refuse. (1000 gold + honey)

Splinters for Ass - Impudent Nord Twins in the Braidwood Inn in Kynesgrove

Reveal hidden contents

Fett & Tispe Salty-Heart
Talk to my brother, I'm too lazy to waste time with you.
Hey just look at this vain wench, hurrying on her “important” business.
I’m sorry?
I forgive you, bitch, but don't do that anymore. Hey, how about taking care of me and my sister?
And what do I get in return?
Nothing.
And why would I do this?
Because of the purity of your heart. We can barely take care of ourselves. Come on, bitch, I know that you adventurers love to kiss asses of poor and wretched.
I refuse
And where will you spend your money from plundering ancient ruins, which were built by my ancestors? On sextoys and skooma, self-loving slut?
I agree
At last! I knew that if I whining enough, then someone would agree. We need a home, of course, food, entertainment, satisfaction, like sex or massage - you come up with something.
Let me serve you
F: Finally, the respect my body deserves.
T: Are you waiting for some thanks? Lick your fleshy cunt out of gratitude, bitch?
Please accept this gift
F: It better be good and not shitty.
T: I allow you give it to me.

Do you need something?
You’re piece of shit, disgusting whore, dumb cunt. Still gonna serve me as fucking slave?
Yes
Also no self-esteem – voluntarily lick ass of one who openly insults you.
No
So you're also a fucking liar.
F: Give me an allowance!
T: I need money. How about you pay me to insult you?
No money
F:Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you, greedy scum! I will repay you on the sly. You will regret it, big bitch!
T: You.. Hey,wanna get an insult for free? Smart, very smart for you.
100 gold
F: What a pittance! Where do you spend your money? Spending on a schmuck like you is a waste.
T:You’re garbage.
1000 gold
F: Say thank you that I allow you to leave at least some your dirty money.
T: You are a milkdrinker, an idiot, an ugly scarecrow, scum!
5000 gold
F: Today you appeased me, but watch it.
T: You are a sowcunt, a disgrace of the kind. For sure your parents despise and hate you, filthy shit.
Food!
F: Shitty taste!/ You, bitch, shirk the direct responsibilities of feeding me!
T: [She spit in you] And this is for you./[ She snatched the food out of you and started munching.]/ Bitch? Bitch, hello? My food! Here, right now!
F: In fucking-you mood. Spead your fat legs and thank me.
Thank you, thank you, thank you,..
And make sure I‘ll like it.
Not today
This is your first refusal.
This is your second refusal.
This is your third refusal.
This is your fourth refusal.
This is your fifth and last refusal. Accept the consequences of your inappropriate actions, bitch.
T: I want masturbate with you body.
Yes
Of course yes. Do you have a choice?
No
What “no”? I ask you what does “no” mean?
F: [He picked up dirt from the ground and poured it under your clothes] Ha-ha-ha!
You have such a wonderful sense of humor. Ha-ha-ha!
Ha-ha-ha!
For what?
For the freedom of Skyrim! Ha-ha-ha!
[He spits on your face]
[He took his cock out and waved it] Like it?
Very much
I know it must be drooling, but I will agree to fuck you only on my own terms, whenever I want. But you can masturbate, remembering my big tool for now.
I’ve seen better
Scum! You hurt my honor! Sleep with one eye open now and always turn around. No, wait, it'll make it harder for me to do justice. Forget it. Sleep as deeply as you can.

Your thoughts?
F: I'm tired. Will you rent a room in a tavern for me? But only luxurious! You yourself can sleep at the foot of a bed, in a stable or on the ground outside, I know that you are not whimsical.
Foot massage would be nice, don’t you think? And don’t be shy to use your sluttish tongue.
Are you going to warm me with your whorsih body? It's fucking cold in here, actually!
Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you haaaard!
Fucking bitch, fucking bitch, am I served by a fucking biiiitch!
I wish something interesting happened!
[Dragonborn] Stop screaming, load bitch! My head hurts from it!
Fus! Fus! FUS! Why don't you fly away like a rag doll? You do this crap, why even I can't do it?
[In the College] Is there anything more boring than these scholarly conversations? Blah-blah, fucking spells, blah-blah, let’s sit on our arses and think. Pah!
I won't sneak in stinking caves. Are you kidding me? My knees are dear to me. And in general, I do not want to go there.
I'm tired!
When are you going to suck my balls?
[Fart] The good one!
[Fart] Meh..
[Burp]
When are you going to find me a wife? She must be obedient and hardworking.
Do you know any songs? I'm dying of boredom.
I'm tired! And I need a good bed, I can't sleep in mud and trash like you!
T: [Female] And why did I get you, fat bitch with cunt and udder, and not a cute boy with a nice cock? Am I asking for a lot?

Fighting Pride

Reveal hidden contents

Lydia at Breezehome: My thane. [She grin predatory (She often does this lately, when she looks at you)] I need to get work done for the Hold and you have to help me.
Have I?
This is the order of the Jarl, whose thane you are. Also you have to be near me so I can protect you and our burden.
What kind of work?
Infiltrate a closed meeting of alleged slavers and gather information. It's in the Belethor’s basement. I already have a pass, I just need one more props.
Will you pretend to be a slave and I will be your master?
[She smiled to your naivety]
So I will pretend to be your slave?
You are quick-witted, my thane. I'm so lucky with my slave.
I do not want
It's your duty to protect your Hold, capricious thane.
Yes, mistress
Ah, yes. To enter to this potential den of crime a potential slaver need to show his slave, who having only this collar. Do not worry, my thane, you can wear this robe, until us walking to the place. So undress, wear this robe. Don’t need to wear this collar, just show that you accept it as yours.
Your Slave’s Collar – More symbol of obedience, than shackles.
Spacious Robe – With this robe no one will find out than you’re naked under it.

You’re awfully well know this slaver’s things
I have good sources. Need to thoroughly prepare for successful execution of a task.
Maybe later
That would be very unresponsible. Aren’t we defeated all your laziness? Apperantly not.
[Undress and put on the spacious robe] Ready
Let’s go to Belethor.
Belethor: We to the meeting
Very interesting. But one of you must have a special dresscode, as we call it in High Rock.
[Drop your robe and demonstrate you collar] This dresscode?
So it’s you who are wearing the necklace of love. Your patron not loves speaks much? But I not especially surprised – there are float of such gossips about you. Well, welcome to the party – trap door behind me. And leave your clothes – you don’t need them there.

Slaver?: Sir?
Ah , here our little star! You can start right now with me. There are so many works for you.
Sorry, but I don’t quiet understand..
You have come here, not knowing specifically what for? You not highly smart? Your mistress bring you here to you lick asses of all present people here. Have you see here another naked whore? No. That’ means all hard work of entertainment of all fine people here lying on your shoulders, more precisely – on your mouth. At the end we will review yours skill and either or punish you, or reward your mistress.
Get it, sir
I allow you to start with me. I was preparing to this meeting for months, if you understand about what I am.

They want me to lick all their asses!
Yes, here sources have slightly make a little error, not learning the role of whom we replaced. 
What about thoroughly preparations I heard from you?
Оccusation won’t help solve the problem. We here on the mission, my thane. Forgot?
I won’t do this
You want to fail important mission and ruin a lot of work of good people because of plain pride? I have to seriously to take eradication of this flaw of yours.
Fine, I do it
I can see glimpses of selflessness, my thane.

Please let me clean your ass + Water
I know who you’re. And I forever remember this day.
No one is allowed here to touch cocks or other places. Only asses and your tongue are meeting.
I will give you a septim if I cum from it.
Don’t worry, I’m here first time too.
Yes, itiching becomes dire lately.
Are you washing your foul mouth after each time by the water you’re provided?
Why I’m always last?
Lydia: [She forcefully put you on the knees and brings your face to her ass]
[Obey the inevitable]
[You need to more often take Lydia on journeys. Her ass is growing great from seating on one place and holding sweets]
[Resist] What are you doing?
I must do this to not blow up cover. Do the same!

How you appreciate my modest skill?
Not bad, but there is a place to grow as asslicker.
Pretty good.
8 points from 10.
I see a great future to you as arsecleaner.
Good, good. Now go to another ass, be a good toilet.
Fine, I guess. But my asshole knows better tongues.
Awesome! I can’t touch my cock here, but at home I cum so hard for your honour.
Lydia: Very bad. Are you so lazy? I had a better opinion of you.
Because I’m so tired of this, this.. My jaw is so hurts
I simply say the truth.
You not even necessary to do this!
It’s would be better if you focused on playing your role, not on complaints. Thane.
I’m sorry
Not worry about. Together we eradicate all your flaws.

I finished my work
And everyone is satisfied with your asssucking. You won. Would won, if I you don’t disappointed your mistress. You should understand, we no way can to assign you victory at such case. The grade – Dissatisfaction. That means only one - Ass-ault! Ass-ault! Ass-ault!
[Under screams of crowds “Ass-ault!” your face was basically assaulted by multiple bare asses. You gain consciousness behind Belethor’s shop with the face in own dry saliva and no.. you don’t want learn in what]
Mis.. Huscarl! Because of you I was punished!
I sorry, my thane, but I from childhood says only the truth. That I wish and for you.
Anyway, when they would be arrested?
We still don’t know if they are slavers or just simple sex cult. I need more time to investigate.
I licked a bunch of dirty asses for nothing?
Not for nothing. It’s gave me an idea how to fight against your pride, your most severe sin. I talk about it, when we return to the home.
Good
That’s my humble thane! It’s also gave me an idea how to fight against your pride, your most severe sin. I talk about it, when we return to the home.

How you will fight my pride?
I can’t fight your pride. It’s what only you can do. But I will guide you, my thane. Take this and read a letter.
What write?
“Hello, well respected guard. Thank you for your hard works for the good of all the Hold. I invite you on party after a week after receiving of this letters, where I will thank you as you deserve. And I, at this time, will learn humility and fight my enormous pride. Owner of Breezehome.”
Write P.S.: “Do not wash your ass all this time for my better lessons.”
What!?
Write P.S.: “Do not wash your butt all this time for my better lessons.”And write the title: “Invitation to asslicking party.”
[Obediently write]
And write the title: “Invitation to asslicking party.”
What!?
Write the title: “Invitation to asslicking party.”
[Obediently write]
Do 20 copies of it. 
Yes
Give 10 to the guard’s barracks behind the Bannered Mare and 10 at the city gate’s barracks.
I will not going to do this
Fine, I do it myself and spead it between guard. This only proves big need for lessons of humiliation for you.

I have a letters for you guards
This better be not letters with drawn cocks again.
Protests from merchants again? Do they not feel sorry for paper?

I handed out these invitations
Now we wait a week. Not be late, or this will be highly arrogantly.

They really came!
Welcome guests, be a good hostess.
I can’t do it anymore. Make it stop
Figth your pride, my thane. I know it not easy, but you must reshape yourself in a better person.

Welcome to asslicking party
Ha, free rimming and winning bet.
Count me on!
To think that you have such a good house and still you are depraved slut.
I thought it’s prank, but looks like my ass would be licked today.
Ha, guys, who thought it’s a prank, would be green from envy, when I tell them.
Please let’s me thanks your for your hard work
Even some whores refuse do this for money. Of course, I will take free rimjob from you.
I performed your commission and not washing, although I moved and fought a lot on this week.
Ysmir’s low beard, just don’t tell my wife about it. 
I see snacks, but where is beverage in case you will want becomes our toilet too?
If anyone else would be so thankful for our silent service. I even wet my eyes.

Hey whore, asslicking is great, but it greatly excited boys. Maybe is time to fuck you?
Again?
Wanted offer myself
You already received the loyal audience. Think about opening “sewing workshop” in the city.
No, the party is over
Well, hope we kick ass of your pride very good today.
So much.. dirty..asses..
I feeling like my pride is destroyed
[She hugs you] I’m so proud of you. Fighting flaws is hard, but you did it. There is long road ahead, but you already showed your determination in first steps.
That’s was fun. We should repeat it someday
I don’t know if I can get reed of aftertaste

Glad what my thane is not losing cheerfulness after all.
[She hugs you] I’m so proud of you. Fighting flaws is hard, but you did it. There is long road ahead, but you already showed your determination in first steps.
+Professional Asslicker perk

Hunters and Preys

Reveal hidden contents

Jordis, what are you so upset?
It's okay just.. [You see Jordis look away when she says it]
Don't lie to me. And you better start talking
Please don't be angry, my Thane.
You can tell me, Jordis
[Sighs] I went outside the city walls to buy the vegetables you like and I saw four men trying to kill or skin her.So I put on the mask you gave me for that group sex outing. I injured one quite badly. Just run away... goddamn cowards not men. She was naked and scared, so I took her here.
Did you forget that the guards might have seen you or the others?
It was already quite dark and it was time to change the guard. So they hardly ever saw.
Where she is?
In my room. Sorry, Thane, it was stupid, but I couldn't watch it.
Better for you that no one sees you brought her here
[She looks sad]
I can’t be angry at you, after all you acted of the best impulses
[She looks happy]

Mirri (Marrissa?)
Dear madam / sir, thank you very much to your friend for help me. They wanted to skin me for being Khajit.
I don't think this is your dress
That's right she gave me. I can take it off if you wish.
Yes, give it to me
Please take it. I’m so sorry to dare wear it.
Eh, whatever
Of course, you can keep it
Thank you very much!
Listen, you can stay here, but you have to earn your food. Take house chores
Sure, you can stay here
Thank you, madam / sir. If that interests you, I can also satisfy you sexually.
We'll see, Mirri
Yes, madam / sir.

Do you want me?
(Non-Khajiit) Yes, sir. I’m interested in you strange non-spiked cock.
(Khajiit)Yes, sir. Your spiked cock created exactly for Khajiit vaginas, like mine.
(Female) Yes, madam. I’m very intresting in your vagina.
The dress!
I’m so sorry. Just.. Nevermind.
Jordis, as a punishment you will not get pleasure and no masturbation for you
Yes, Thane.

Do you like the punishment?
[She doesn't answer, but you can see that she is suffering from lack of pleasure]
You can mastubate, Jordis
[She immediately took off clothes and began to masturbate fiercely]
Have you understood your obedience lesson?
Yes, Thane. Forgive me.
Better it be
Ahhh!
Open your legs, Jordis
 Fuck yes! Sorry, Thane!

Courier: Thane of Haafingar?
Yes, it's me
I have a letter here just for you.
Thank you. Something else?
I quietly hoped that this pretty girl would please me again.
I can do it (Only for female)
[He will be consider it the main event of his life after winning two barrels of mead]
Come. I want to see it
[Now he have sex observers fetish]
Me and she will do you good (Only for female)
[No one even will believe him, including himself]
She is busy
[Sigh of thousands broken hearts]

Thane of Haafingar!

We heard about the werewolf problem solving at Dragonbridge. So I am asking for a similar thing, but rumors speak of a few werewolves. I sincerely hope that you will also be able to solve this for us. They prowl between Morthal and Dragonbridge.
The prize will wait.

Jarl of Morthal.

Jordis, it looks like you'll have a few werewolves to tame
Oh, my.. . I'm going for our stuff.

The innkeeper: You still got that pussy pain ointment?
Ahh, it's you! Of course. I also have a pussy regenerating ointment.
What?
This makes the stretched pussy tight again like she never had sex. But no hymen regeneration sadly.
I'll take 3 of each of these. (300 gold)
200 are enough. I feeling you will be my permanent buyer.
<Go beyond the Dragondridge Bridge>
<You noticed some woman crouching. She apparently looking for something.> (Best to use a clone here)
(If we are not a member of Companions)
Hello!
Aela
Hello! What are you doing here?
(If we are a member of Companions)
Hello, Aela
Hello, whore shield sister / brother. What are you doing here?
(If we're a member of the circle)
Hello, Aela
Hello, wolf whore shield sister / brother. What are you doing here?
(If we're Harbinger)
Hello, Aela
Hello, alpha wolf whore shield sister / brother. What are you doing here?
I have a contract for werewolves prowling around somewhere
Oh, can I join?
Of course! 3 people will be better able to deal with werewolves

<Any location between Morthal and Dragondridge>
< 3 Hulking Werewolves or Werewolf Behemoths >
Aela: We find them
They look excited. I have a desire..
Just do your job, just let Jordis take two at once
What? Ech, fine.
You can change for the second round, but you have to do something, girls
What?
Use this [Ointment to regerate the pussy]
What is it?
Something to regenerate your pussies tight again
Come here girl you will help me and then you will help me with this.
<Jordis and 2 werewolf, aela 1 werewolf>
Next round
<Aela and 2 werewols, Jordis 1 werewolf>
<If player is female can fuck 1 or 2 werewolf after Jordis and Aela>
Did you like it?
Aela: Damn! This pain! Just like my first time with a werewolf.
It's a pity to kill them, isn't it? We need to look for some werewolf skins
A good idea! Maybe they'll be in Whiterun territory next time.Thanks! You know where find me.

Look for me in Whiterun.

Okay Jordis, we're going for our award
Yes, my Thane!
I come for my reward. [Show Werewolf Skins]
Jarl of Morthal: Great. No werewolves will scare my inhabitants. Thank you Thane of Hafingaar.

Calder    

Reveal hidden contents

Hello
Calder: Hello Thane, from now on, by Jarl's orders, I am your Huscarl. [You can hear in his voice that he is not happy with it]
Something's wrong?
(If player is a Nord)
[Sighs] You're gonna make me say it anyway. I don't like my Thane is a woman.
(If player is a not Nord)
[Sighs] You're gonna make me say it anyway. I don't like my Thane is a woman and not a Nord.
[Strength] I don't care. It's your duty
That's all?
Do your job and show some respect
Yes, Thane.
[Be naughty] Good boys can count on very nice prizes from me
[You are suggestively touching your Huscarl's crotch to indicate that you are not kidding]
What exactly are you suggesting, my Thane?
You see otherwise, you are addressing me
But I will not say because it would not be a surprise
Remember you will be polite, you will get a nice reward
Yes, my Thane.
(Every 24 hours we can choose a reward for our Housecarl or every 48 hours we will mention it ourselves.)
My Thane, where's my reward?
Time for your reward
Handjob
Blowjob
Sex
Anal

Happy?
Thank you for the reward, my Thane

Rayya

Reveal hidden contents

My name is Rayya. Nice to meet you, my Thane.
Emm..
Something wrong, Thane?
How Redguard became Huscarl?
I was born here in Falkreath. If this interests you, I can tell you a short version.
No
Then, perhaps, it will wait for another time.
It must be interesting, Rayya
Years ago my parents came to Falkreath straight from Hammerfell. They stayed in the city for a few days, but one day my mother felt unwell.The father went to the alchemist, and the alchemist said that she was quite early pregnant.Well my father decided they would stay here to raise me until I was old enough to go back to Hammerfell.In the meantime, my parents trained me to fight, they were good and strict teachers. But I always saw that they were so strict in training because they wanted me to be ready for any fight. Unfortunately, my father died when I was 16. 
I’m sorry to hear it
Thank you. When I was 18 my mother wanted to go back to Hammerfell, but I decided to stay in Skyrim. Because it was home to me.
2 months after they left town, I'm trying to become a Housecarl. Jarl didn't want to let it happen because I'm a Redguard, but he allowed Huscarl tests because I was born here. As you can see from now on, I am your Huscarl.
Interesting story, Rayya
Thank you, Thane.
Well, Rayya come on we are writing some new stories in your life
Yes, Thane.
-(24 hours later)-
(In Solitude City near The Winking Skeever - Rayya mother and mother lover)

Rayya mother lover- Azzadal 
Mother - Ahlaian (She literally looks like her daughter Rayya) - appearance
Something wrong Rayya?
Mother is there. At the inn.
Come on, let's say hi
Yes, Thane.
Azzadal: What are you... Rayya little girl! [Rayya hugs mother and mother’s lover] 2 years, 2 years is too long, child.
M: Well, I see Rayya have own Thane. 
F: Well, I see Rayya have own Thane and even pretty.
Yes, nice to meet you
[Rayya, meanwhile, talk to their mother. You hear Rayya say to her mother with a slightly raised voice, "Let's not talk about it here, mother."] Hah, you had some pretty interesting stories together. I must talk with Rayya.

Ahlaian:
M: Big pretty man.
F:You don't seem like a strong woman, but appearances can be deceiving. [Meanwhile, Rayya and her mother’s lover are walking away from you.] I will just ask you made love with her?
No..
Eh, that's a pity. My girl is a big woman, but she is still a virgin.
What? Do you want me to make love with her?
Yes, in my family die while still a virgin is not good. Unfortunately, she also has no experience with it.
I can take a room here
Perfectly! My lover has some business with Jarl here. So this is going to be the perfect opportunity for that. 

Good place
Ahlaian to Rayya
[She talks to Rayya and explains why they are here.] I can show you. [Rayya to her mother: No mom, I have to do it myself.]

Rayya
So...
I don't believe I'm doing this, but I don't want to disappoint my mother after all they've done for me.
Let's start with something simple. [Undress] 
Yes, Thane.
Lick my pussy, Rayya (Cun)/ Polish my spear (Blowjob)
Yes, Thane.
Now let's take that wet cave
Yes, Thane.
Are you okay Rayya?
Yes, thane.
I guess your mother needs that too
Please ask her.

Do you want to join us?
I already wanted to ask about it! Let's be rude. (Sex with 2 and 3 persons)
Ready for the next round?
Yes please.
Rayya is no longer a virgin
Yes, thank you.

(Later that evening at the inn.) - You go to inn with Rayya and meet her father/Rayya mother lover drinking ale there.

Azzadal: I can join?
Of course! Let's drink together! 
[After a few deeper mugs] to Rayya "Ahlaian, Ahlaian. Let's go upstairs, I want to fuck."]
Rayya: I think you should go to him
What?! Are you serious? With my mother lover?!
He thinks you're his lover, and I'm not surprised why you both look the same
Don't worry, he won't figure out he's fucking you not a his lover..
[Gulp] Okay.
Rayya to Azzadal: My Love, my daughter’s Thane can join to us?
Azzadal to Rayya: My naughty dear, but the first fucking of you is mine. Then we can love the three of us. Give that pussy of yours to your lover.
Well, now the three of us are making love together
Yes, Thane. 
I'm so horny.

(After that, the quest is over, but we can repeat sex with Rayya herself and her parents/Rayya mother lover.)
Player Female/Male to Rayya
(Some dialogue for fucking Rayya)
Rayya...
Yes, Thane?
- Link my pussy (Female player ) / Polish my spear. (Player male)
- Let's taste this wet cave ( Player lick Rayya pussy)
- Lets fuck
- I wanted this ass
Yes, please, my thane.

Arogant High Elves -Twins

Reveal hidden contents

What do you want, worm?
I'm looking for companionship. And you look lonely
Not those numbers with us, worm! Get out.

<At this point we can buy or steal from the innkeeper "Summerset Wine">
 Innkeeper: Do you have a drink that even High Elves will appreciate?
I have a bottle of Summerset Wine.
Can you pour into this bottle a strongest drink you have?
[Choked] I guess. Well the client's desire.. it’s 2 coins and.. errr.. 5 coins for this beautiful bottle.
Deal (7 gold)
It doesn't add any flavor, even if you imagine that .. Oh well ..
Forgive me for my behavior, ladies. As an apology I give you "Summerset Wine"
Know your place, worm. The day of the end of human rule is coming.
So hot. Worm.
So get naked and spread those legs. Elf whore
Yes, We think this is the right course of action, worm.

Elven whores. I have something here for you guys, put it on (Thalmor Robes)
Somewhere we’ve already seen it.

<Dialogues for any NPC>
Want to play with elven bitches straight from Summerset? (40 Gold)
I have elven whores here. (40 Gold)
The best elf whores from Summerset (40 Gold)
Rape is their specialty. (40 Gold)

<NPC dialogue.>
Thalmor whore? I'm going to show you what I think about you.
Talos brought these whores here as punishment for them.
Rape these Thalmor whores will be fun.
Elven whores? Haven't seen that yet.

Bandit Queen

Reveal hidden contents

Rumor: New day, new trouble. From this war, even women are already exchanging a kitchen spoon for a sword. Here, the Jarl's people sent a warning again.
Note
Citizens, beware of a person named Queen of bandits! This person runs a rather dangerous group of bastards around Orotheim. Dead women raped, merchants robbed, couriers killed and even soldiers from both sides of the civil war dying in this area. Remember DO NOT even get close to this area!

Bandit: Hey, hey! Look a me! Look! Just don’t look back! Look at my distracting dance!
You're crazy?
Crazy, not crazy, but I do my job well. [You got stunned from behind]

Queen of bandits
Well, well. what we have here.
F: Big lonely bitch at my feet, cute.
M: Big strong man at my feet, cute.
What are you looking for here? Fun? Death?
Death!
Granted!
I want to take your place
Heard you guys? [Loud laugh] You can't beat me! But I'll give you a chance because you made me laugh.
If I win, you will be my pet for everything I want
And If I win, I'll take your place as boss and you'll be my bitch for everything
Let's see what you are made of, besides arrogance.
One more thing. No weapons or armor. Just fists and a naked body
F: Do you think you'll distract me with your tits? Ha-ha-ha!
M: Do you think you'll distract me with your sausage? Ha-ha-ha!
You are more and more interesting. Let it be and let the rest watch how you become as my pet.
Lost - You die
You win - You win her and her place as a boss. Her name changes to Fallen Bandit Queen.

F: And who won my pet? Lick my pussy Fallen Queen!
M: And who won my pet? Spread those fucking legs.

Ugh..
Guys, have fun with my pet
Thanks boss/Queen! Come here Fallen Queen.
Want to join the fucking pet?
Yes boss/ Queen but how many do you want?
Fuck in 3/4/5 person
You guys fuck her
Yes boss/ Queen but how many do you want?
Fuck in 2/3/4/5 person
F: Boys come here and fuck me.
Yes Queen but how many do you want?
Fuck in 2/3/4/5 person
It does not matter (ramdom)

Fallen Queen: My Pet
Lick my pussy/ Blow me (oral)
Lie down and spread your legs. (sex)
On all fours and spread those buttocks (anal)
Time for a good rape (Rough)

Fattig

Reveal hidden contents

Where is your fancy suit?
This is it! It's just worn out, tactless shameless sow! For some reason, this happens to all my clothes in a short time. I will buy a new one. Don't worry, I know where the money is kept.
Sewer-Stench 
Fattiq invited me to live here. And he also said that you will kiss our asses and let us do anything with you. But I still can’t believe it, because I live in the sewers.
Don’t worry, I will lick you to shine
I never would have thought that such a beautiful woman could fall so low.
Will welcoming blowjob convince you?
Of course, no one can pretend, when she sees how my cock looks.

Do you need anything?
You don't mind that I sold a couple of unnecessary things from here? Of course not.
I want you, nasty slut. I would never have believed that I would call someone nasty. But I haven't met you. 
I hear music from here all the time. I want to make music too. Turn around - I want to practice on your flesh drums.
[Turn around, bare ass and provide him a drums]
[He started to play on your naked buttocks as on drums, while you are frozen in a ridiculous pose. His music-making was not easy for your butt – it’s all red with bruises in the shape of his palms now]
Here's your so beloved musical tool - a drum
Oh thanks! But I don't even want to ruin such wonderful thing with my claws or get it dirty with my dirty hands. So I would rather play yours.
You were a great drum, maybe you are a great lute too?
[Undress and provide him a lute]
[He grabbed you by the throat and started playing on invisible strings on your front of the body, constantly touching you boobs. It was even pleasant until he, not satisfied with the sound of his lute, began to pinch, use claws and push your body harder. Your moans and screams formed like a melody]
The next in line is the flute, but I haven't figured out how to convert your body into it. Just play on my flute instead.

[Play on his flute]

It got a little clogged, but don’t mind it.
I always wondered what it would be like to be when you have a hot girl at your feet. Must be how a king feels.
Fattig offered to make a special cocktail for you. To be honest, even I was twisted by what we all put there. But he said you'd kill for this cocktail. Here, just don't kill anyone. [Foul Whore Cocktail -100 health, -100% regeneration for stamina and magicka]
Your favorite cocktail. Fattig said it for you like a moon sugar for Khajiits.

I lick you a lot, why are you still always dirty and smelly?
I bathe in the city sewer every day. My name is Sewer-Stench, have you forgotten?
It's not my fault that this is the nearest body of water. Well, something similar to water.
Sick Agneta
Here is Fattig's yes-girl. I will live here, and you will take care of me.
Do you need anything?
I need only one thing: cleaning by your tongue.
You face not in my cunt. It shouldn't be like this in the world.
Lick, lick and lick. And maybe someday you will learn.

Do you need anything besides pussylicking?
No, I don't need anything else, just to see your pretty face in my thick bushes.

What is the deadline?

Im currently writing Another Fine milf Part 2 so I will have time to fix these dialogues when im finished

I don't want to step on anyone's toes; if someone is already handling this, then that's that much less for me to do.  But, as someone utilizing the mod, I'd be willing to proofread dialog that no one else wishes to handle.  I'm quite better at English than I am with luck.

*     *     *     *     *     *     *     *     *     *     *     *     *     *     *     *     *

I finished smuggling skooma to Ysolda and returned to the supplier-- and... nothing.  No dialog options connected to the quest.  What do I need to do to continue?

And, BTW, that follower mod I was successfully using has a critical, deal-breaking side-effect:  while installed, I could not use my shout power key, even if I tried reassigning it.  So, I'm back to vanilla... the mod didn't fix the problem for which I installed it, in any event.

Edited by Golgo13
19 hours ago, Golgo13 said:

"New Owner

I don't remember making such follower, can you remind me about him? Ebony WHore, Bruiser, Garona and others made according to the same principle, I see the difference only in their voices.

18 hours ago, crazyciara12 said:

Hey Im really confused here. I have gotten to the New Holes Quest but i cant find Bruiser anywhere. If someone could help id appreciate it. 

You can find out id of a NPC by typing help *name* (help bruiser) in the console. In the mod, you can activate male and female version of this orc in MCM, so there should be two ids for two Bruisers.

17 hours ago, Electric Aether said:

What is the deadline?

No deadline. I think this is enough for an update. So I'll leave the rest for 2.3.

17 hours ago, Golgo13 said:

I finished smuggling skooma to Ysolda and returned to the supplier-- and... nothing.

You need to have 1500 gold and 0 Anal Skooma in your inventory. I do not see what also may not work there. Code, just in case: Setstage AAAToHSmugglerBag 50.

I forgot to add this text. So edit it too please. Text to fix:
The Pursuit of a Shadow - Riften

Spoiler

Fellrim the Beerbane: Here you are at last. Time to work off your debt to me!
This is the first time I see you
But I see you for the second time. It was exactly you, in a terribly open outfit. Where is it by the way? I also have a contract signed with your hand.
Sure, but could you remind me a bit of what exactly I should do?
All written in this contract and signed with your hand. Where is your terribly open outfit by the way?
Contract signed with your hand
I, Fellrim the Honey-Guard, also known as Fellrim the Beerbane pay 1000 gold to [Name]. She also undertakes to perform in a tavern under the guidance of the aboaforiaforeaforementioned Fellrim the Beerbane as dancer and other at discretion of the abomentioned above Fellrim the Beerbane.

Signed by Fellrim the Beerbane.
Signed by [Name].

I have not signed it and will not perform it
So you’re an oathbreaker? I have a contract and witnesses. You have only a brazen mug. You will be imprisoned with ease!
Don’t care
Oh, you will when guards take your ass.
Can I just pay you 1000 gold?
Not after you so teased me then. I can still feel yours sticking out nipples on my skin. What a sexy beast you are.

Still not changing your mind?
Fine, how do I fulfill this contract?
Let’s go to Black-Briar Meadery.
What next?
Now dance! Dance!

Random Dark Elf: [He slaps your butt]
Hey!
What? You want it, don't deny it, you whore!
Thank you
Like it, slut? [He slaps you again]
What next?
The Bee and Barb.
(Naked) I see you already know which “outfit” suits you best. Dance, monkey, dance!
(Not naked)You have on too many clothes. Take it and do your work again. Dance, monkey, dance!
Random Nord: [He began to snuggle up to you and grab you by ass and breasts] Hey, slut, 10 gold for blowjob.
No
12 gold?
Not for 12, not for 100, not for all the treasures of the world
Why you shake your body like desperate slut right now then? Bitch.
No, and get off me
Look at this queen, shaking her body like desperate slut right now. That’s right! Queen of bitches!
Deal
Love meeting new whores.

What next?
Why didn't you agree to suck his cock?
Common sense?
When we first met you, I liked you more. What do you need to get your sluttish version back?
I want to have a clean mouth for you
Does this mean I can fuck your mouth now?
I want a blowjob too!
Yes
I would not like to use secondary used stuff, but otherwise my balls will explode.
No
When we first met you, I liked you more. What do you need to get your sluttish version back?
Haelga's Bunkhouse. Gee up! With gait!
Naked dance. As usual, slut.
Haelga: You can't do that here. This is my territory. You can take yourself Beggar's Row if you want.
I do it against my will
Okay, go ahead. I know what it feels like when someone interrupts of forcing you.
My tongue into your slit will allow me to continue?
How can I say no? My religion does not allow such a word.
Random Nord: [He desperately grabbed your boobs and began to madly suck on it]
[Try to shove him away]
[He holds on tightly to your breast, as if only they keep him from falling into an abyss]
Excuse me?
[He pays no attention to you. To the unnecessary part of you]
EXCUSE ME!
[He finally drew attention to what so brazenly trying to distract him from the important matter] Whoa? Oops, you're not Haelga. I thought you were Haelga. Haelga usually does that.
So will you let my breast go?
[Reluctantly, he almost let go of you] Maybe I still fuck you a little?
Sure
[He let your breast go. It’s all twisted, in red marks and in saliva] Great! I knew my sense for whores was not wrong about you, whore!
No
[He let your breast go. It’s all twisted, in red marks and in saliva] Nice udder by the way.

What next?
Are you against fucks or what?
Yes, I against sex with strangers
So we will fuck, because we know each other?
No
So we will fuck, right?
I want to fuck you too!
Yes
I've been holding back since our first meeting, slut!
No
You what? You receive money for every refusal, bitch?
The Ragged Flagon. You know where it? In the Ratway. I will meet you there and you will fulfill your contract.
Random Argonian: Uh-oh.. Am I in time for the distribution of free pussy?
What?
Old Fellrim turned into pimps. He walks around the taverns with his new whore. I immediately rushed to intercept a free cunt. Am I in time?
I don’t know what you mean
[He looked at you suspiciously] Are you sure? Exactly? I would say that you know what I mean, moreover, it's your pussy is distributed.
Yes
Huzzah! But let me catch my breath first.
Naked dance?
Nah, I've already seen enough of your jiggling meat. I’ve fuck you with this eager Argonian and consider that you have fulfilled your contract.
Stop blueballing men, bitch! I even lost my mood because of you. I don't even want to ask you about threesomes anymore. Consider that you have fulfilled your contract. What a waste of money, in the beginning you seemed so gamine and sexy.

Can you tell me where I went after I signed this contract with you?
You're not that old to start forgetting things like that. Well, you said that you need this money to buy a stallion for rides. You sound pretty playful and ambiguous, but don't think I misunderstood your dirty hints.

Stableman: Did I buy a horse from you?
Yeees? Something is wrong? I warned you not to try to insert his cock into you.
Do you know where I went afterwards?
You should drink less, lady. In Shor's Stone. They have some kind of fertility problem, although I thought it was a full mining settlement. But you don't need to go there, because the quest ends here. Wait for the next update.

@DSHV

This color say this are added/change

Hunters and Preys

Spoiler

Jordis, what are you so upset?
It's okay just.. [You see Jordis look away when she says it]
Don't lie to me. And you better start talking
You can tell me, Jordis
[Sighs] I went outside the city walls to buy the vegetables you like and I saw four men trying to kill or skin her.So I put on the mask you gave me for that group sex outing. I injured one quite badly. Just run away... goddamn cowards not men. She was naked and scared, so I took her here.
Did you forget that the guards might have seen you or the others?
It was already quite dark and it was time to change the guard. So they hardly ever saw.
Where she is?
In my room. Sorry, Thane, it was stupid, but I couldn't watch it.
Better for you that no one sees you brought her here
[She looks sad]
I can’t be angry at you, after all you acted of the best impulses
[She looks happy]

Shihira
Dear madam / sir, thank you very much to your friend for help me. They wanted to skin me for being Khajit.
I don't think this is your dress
That's right she gave me. I can take it off if you wish.
Yes, give it to me
Please take it. I’m so sorry to dare wear it.
Eh, whatever
Of course, you can keep it
Thank you very much!
Listen, you can stay here, but you have to earn your food. Take house chores
Sure, you can stay here
Thank you, madam / sir. If that interests you, I can also satisfy you sexually.
We'll see, Shihira
Yes, madam / sir.

Do you want me?
(Non-Khajiit) Yes, sir. I’m interested in you strange non-spiked cock.
(Khajiit)Yes, sir. Your spiked cock created exactly for Khajiit vaginas, like mine.
(Female) Yes, madam. I’m very intresting in your vagina.
The dress!
I’m so sorry. Just.. Nevermind.
Jordis, as a punishment you will not get pleasure and no masturbation for you
Yes, Thane.

After 4 days or more/less

Do you like the punishment?
[She doesn't answer, but you can see that she is suffering from lack of pleasure]
You can mastubate, Jordis
[She immediately took off clothes and began to masturbate fiercely]
Have you understood your obedience lesson?
Yes, Thane. Forgive me.
Better it be
Ahhh!
Open your legs, Jordis
 Fuck yes! Sorry, Thane!

Courier: Thane of Haafingar?
Yes, it's me
I have a letter here just for you.
Thank you. Something else?
I quietly hoped that this pretty girl would please me again.
I can do it (Only for female)
[He will be consider it the main event of his life after winning two barrels of mead]
Come. I want to see it
[Now he have sex observers fetish]
Me and she will do you good (Only for female)
[No one even will believe him, including himself]
She is busy
[Sigh of thousands broken hearts]

Thane of Haafingar!

We heard about the werewolf problem solving at Dragonbridge. So I am asking for a similar thing, but rumors speak of a few werewolves. I sincerely hope that you will also be able to solve this for us. They prowl between Morthal and Dragonbridge.
The prize will wait.

Jarl of Morthal.

Jordis, it looks like you'll have a few werewolves to tame
Oh, my.. . I'm going for our stuff.

The innkeeper: You still got that pussy pain ointment?
Ahh, it's you! Of course. I also have a pussy regenerating ointment.
What?
This makes the stretched pussy tight again like she never had sex. But no hymen regeneration sadly.
I'll take 3 of each of these. (300 gold)
200 are enough. I feeling you will be my permanent buyer.
<Go beyond the Dragondridge Bridge>
<You noticed some woman crouching. She apparently looking for something.> (Best to use a clone here)
(If we are not a member of Companions)
Hello!
Aela
Hello! What are you doing here?
(If we are a member of Companions)
Hello, Aela
Hello, whore shield sister / brother. What are you doing here?
(If we're a member of the circle)
Hello, Aela
Hello, wolf whore shield sister / brother. What are you doing here?
(If we're Harbinger)
Hello, Aela
Hello, alpha wolf whore shield sister / brother. What are you doing here?
I have a contract for werewolves prowling around somewhere
Oh, can I join? (If we are not companions member) And yeah, my name is Aela.
Of course! 3 people will be better able to deal with werewolves

<Any location between Morthal and Dragondridge>
< 3 Hulking Werewolves or Werewolf Behemoths >
Aela: We find them
They look excited. I have a desire..
Just do your job, just let Jordis take two at once
What? Ech, fine.
You can change for the second round, but you have to do something, girls
What?
Use this [Ointment to regerate the pussy]
What is it?
Something to regenerate your pussies tight again
Come here girl you will help me and then you will help me with this.
<Jordis and 2 werewolf, aela 1 werewolf>
Next round
<Aela and 2 werewols, Jordis 1 werewolf>
<If player is female can fuck 1 or 2 werewolf after Jordis and Aela>
Did you like it?
Aela: Damn! This pain! Just like my first time with a werewolf.
It's a pity to kill them, isn't it? We need to look for some werewolf skins
A good idea! Maybe they'll be in Whiterun territory next time.Thanks! You know where find me.

Look for me in Whiterun.

Okay Jordis, we're going for our award
Yes, my Thane!
I come for my reward. [Show Werewolf Skins]
Jarl of Morthal: Great. No werewolves will scare my inhabitants. Thank you Thane of Hafingaar.

Rayya

Spoiler

My name is Rayya. Nice to meet you, my Thane.
Emm..
Something wrong, Thane?
How Redguard became Huscarl?
I was born here in Falkreath. If this interests you, I can tell you a short version.
No
Then, perhaps, it will wait for another time.
It must be interesting, Rayya
Years ago my parents came to Falkreath straight from Hammerfell. They stayed in the city for a few days, but one day my mother felt unwell.The father went to the alchemist, and the alchemist said that she was quite early pregnant.Well my father decided they would stay here to raise me until I was old enough to go back to Hammerfell.In the meantime, my parents trained me to fight, they were good and strict teachers. But I always saw that they were so strict in training because they wanted me to be ready for any fight. Unfortunately, my father died when I was 16. 
I’m sorry to hear it
Thank you. When I was 18 my mother wanted to go back to Hammerfell, but I decided to stay in Skyrim. Because it was home to me.
2 months after they left town, I'm trying to become a Housecarl. Jarl didn't want to let it happen because I'm a Redguard, but he allowed Huscarl tests because I was born here. As you can see from now on, I am your Huscarl.
Interesting story, Rayya
Thank you, Thane.
Well, Rayya come on we are writing some new stories in your life
Yes, Thane.
-(24 hours later)-
(In Solitude City near The Winking Skeever - Rayya mother and mother lover)

Rayya mother lover- Azzadal 
Mother - Ahlaian (She literally looks like her daughter Rayya) - appearance
Something wrong Rayya?
Mother is there. At the inn.
Come on, let's say hi
Yes, Thane.
Azzadal: What are you... Rayya little girl! [Rayya hugs mother and mother’s lover] 2 years, 2 years is too long, child.
M: Well, I see Rayya have own Thane. 
F: Well, I see Rayya have own Thane and even pretty.
Yes, nice to meet you
[Rayya, meanwhile, talk to their mother. You hear Rayya say to her mother with a slightly raised voice, "Let's not talk about it here, mother."] Hah, you had some pretty interesting stories together. I must talk with Rayya.

Ahlaian:
M: Big pretty man.
F:You don't seem like a strong woman, but appearances can be deceiving. [Meanwhile, Rayya and her mother’s lover are walking away from you.] I will just ask you made love with her?
No..
Eh, that's a pity. My girl is a big woman, but she is still a virgin.
What? Do you want me to make love with her?
Yes, in my family die while still a virgin is not good. Unfortunately, she also has no experience with it.
I can take a room here
Perfectly! My lover has some business with Jarl here. So this is going to be the perfect opportunity for that. 

Additional dialogues for "why Rayya and her mother look the same."

I have a question. Why do you and Rayya look practically the same?

She is the 12th generation who looks like her own mother.

The reason is quite hmm... strange. Well, my... our ancestor messed up with some powerful Telvani mage? I think that's the name of their family.

Whoever it was cursed her, but she saw no visible effects on herself, so she assumed the magician had mistaken something for the spell.

After this incident, she returned to Hammerfell and married a fairly influential man.

Quite strange indeed...

I guess she was very surprised when her daughter grew up old enough to show HOW much she looked like her.

She took it to be a coincidence, but when her daughter gave birth to a daughter and she grew up, she looked like themselves and at that moment she saw that it was a curse.

Rayya asked about it?

Of course! But I just told her it was our stubborn genes or something. Something like twins, only each of a different age. She did not ask any more and I do not feel that she knows this quite stupid truth.

I understand, but you could have told me the same as hers.

Hah, I've lived long enough that I know one thing. Guys can be inquisitive, especially when they use their heads. And you look like that person.

(If player is female)

But I'm a woman, not a guy.

Even women use their heads. Only less officially than they want, especially here in Skyrim. We have to manage somehow by using our head or even by spreading our legs.

(Player female or male)
Thanks...

<Giggles>

Good place
Ahlaian to Rayya
[She talks to Rayya and explains why they are here.] I can show you. [Rayya to her mother: No mom, I have to do it myself.]

Rayya
So...
I don't believe I'm doing this, but I don't want to disappoint my mother after all they've done for me.
Let's start with something simple. [Undress] 
Yes, Thane.
Lick my pussy, Rayya (Cun)/ Polish my spear (Blowjob)
Yes, Thane.
Now let's take that wet cave
Yes, Thane.
Are you okay Rayya?
Yes, thane.
I guess your mother needs that too
Please ask her.

Do you want to join us?
I already wanted to ask about it! Let's be rude. (Sex with 2 and 3 persons)
Yes please.
Rayya is no longer a virgin
Yes, thank you.

(Later that evening at the inn.) - You go to inn with Rayya and meet her father/Rayya mother lover drinking ale there.

Azzadal: I can join?
Of course! Let's drink together! 
[After a few deeper mugs] to Rayya "Ahlaian, Ahlaian. Let's go upstairs, I want to fuck."]
Rayya: I think you should go to him
What?! Are you serious? With my mother lover?!
He thinks you're his lover, and I'm not surprised why you both look the same
Don't worry, he won't figure out he's fucking you not a his lover..
[Gulp] Okay.
Rayya to Azzadal: My Love, my daughter’s Thane can join to us?
Azzadal to Rayya: My naughty dear, but the first fucking of you is mine. Then we can love the three of us. Give that pussy of yours to your lover.
Well, now the three of us are making love together
Yes, Thane. 
I'm so horny.

(After that, the quest is over, but we can repeat sex with Rayya herself and her parents/Rayya mother lover.)
Player Female/Male to Rayya
(Some dialogue for fucking Rayya)
Rayya...
Yes, Thane?
- Link my pussy (Female player ) / Polish my spear. (Player male)
- Let's taste this wet cave ( Player lick Rayya pussy)
- Lets fuck
- I wanted this ass
Yes, please, my thane.

On 6/25/2021 at 1:03 PM, Incubusbul said:

Always copy the text from Word in Notepad first and then anywhere else, to remove any formatting.

That won't work in this case, since the three dots get converted to the ellipsis character (Alt+0133) and you would copy that character verbatim to Notepad; still getting that unsupported character in Skyrim, anyway. 

The only way to fix that is to ask Word to stop autoformatting all three dots and then use the Replace All function (I think it's Ctrl+H) to replace all ellipsis back to dots.

It's still a good idea to remove all Word formatting in the Notepad, though.

hey how can you blackmail bath girl ? and elisif in the future, she will enter in forgotten regret ? like one of the options in '' after serpent '' is to be able to continue the guild but with a focus on other girls.
Another thing, there's some content planned for Olfina ?, there's art of her on rule34 and picture is something similar to what happens in this mod so I'll share the link and I think it would be a good idea.

https://rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3379258

Edit: I was now doing a whiterun mission to rescue Thorald in the Northwatch keep and I noticed that I already had one of the notes needed to defeat the serpent and I thought, is it possible to collect all these notes and skip a few steps in the main quest? Another question, killing serpent with Breaking Chains active, do you still complete and gain the achievement?

Edited by peterkenway
more information.
On 6/27/2021 at 3:33 PM, killer905 said:

This color say this are added/change

Thank you.

On 6/28/2021 at 2:16 AM, juggernaut676 said:

He said the phrase, but the animation didn't start

Do you have werewolf/human animations? In More Nasty Critters should be female werewolf/man animations.

On 6/28/2021 at 9:48 PM, peterkenway said:

hey how can you blackmail bath girl ?

You need to steal her clothes nearby, but so that she does not notice, otherwise she will immediately take them away and not give them through dialogue. Didn't think about Elisif. Oh, I remember in some mod there were several dialogues with Olfina about this. Maybe I'll think about adding similar content from her. No, I don't think you can put together the word early. The heroine must know exactly what she is doing and for this she needs to go through almost the entire Breaking Chains quest.

The last quest I wrote for the update. (I promise (well, unless I create another one)). Please check grammar too. Text to fix:
Visitors in Forgotten Regret: Inspector

Spoiler

Serpent: Sponge for rage, an inspector goes to check if all the covenants of the gods fulfilled here. But there are no gods - even they couldn't bear your stench, pest. Therefore, you will lie. You can do it very well, because you are a sly immoral bastard and a slippery whore. But this is not a reason to loosen the grip on your lousy neck. Talk to Grym, scumocean.
Master, will you prepare me for the inspection?
The first thing I do is pour my precious sperm into your wrecked ass. And don't you dare wipe it off.!
What next, master?
It will be fun to watch you talk about your honorable benefactors, knowing that the whole sea of spunk flows out of your holes at that time. But we need to keep stuffing you – talk to Lars and Bruiser. You can turn to Catherine too.
Please stuff me
Lars: It's so good that I jerked off long ago. Now I want to fuck your shameless throat.
Bruiser: I’ll fuck you in your cunt, cunt. 
I love when it tickle my testicules.
Cate: I just wasted my juice on Spermthief. I like to polish her smooth bald head. Try it yourself someday. Oh, I know, sperm pie. [She started to spit on your body. Her saliva began to slowly flow down your chest, belly, hips, legs.] Don't worry sticky-pie, I often wash my mouth with man’ juices. 
I’m full, master
I know you’re full of shit, nasty bitch. Dress this suit, that designed myself. It looks like an ordinary costume that is worn by all that noble whores. But inside it has a metal wire with spikes, which I hope, will cause a severe pain for you while moving.
Thank you very much for your hard work
It's a pity that NOBODY thanks me for my hard work. Let's put your baggy fat carcass in the suit. [He roughly put a suit on you and began buttoning the wires under the fabric. The main pain comes from the wires, which routhgly holding your boobs and the big pin that pierces violently your crotch. The suit causes constant pain, not to mention pain when moving]
Torture Suit - Looks like a normal suit, but the wearer is learning Oblivion.
Agh..
Breathe deep, let metal dig deeper. Naturally, the inspector should not guess about anything. I tell you in case you are  stupider than a chair leg. And smile. Smile constantly and move more - this attracts people to you, so I heard.

The Inspector
I am an inspector from the Jarl. There are all sorts of rumors about your establishment. And not all of them are good. I would say everyone is not good. Let's not stand around and chat, but sit down and chat.
Of couse, sir
Oh, this is just a table for the waiting guests, right?
What did you want, sir?
So what is the guild doing?
Humble people, bring down their pride and increase patience
And your progress?
I still have a lot to achieve along the way
[The thorn has stuck especially hard in your nipple] Are there any specific examples?
I now always swallow.. my pride and do what I have to do
It's very good that you learn how to swallow. In life, it is important to know when is the best time to kneel down and not disdain dirty work. Hard working girls are now in good price.
I have learned to endure big problems and take a hit from any position
Yes, but the bigger the problem, the more pleasing to overcome it. Lie on your overworked sweaty body and take a look at the work you done. And the ability to take the right position is also very important in life.
I have acquired skills in areas that I did not even think about
New knowledge never hurts, right? And if you find yourself in a situation where you need to apply them, for example, in a large crowd or overcome your limits you will not regret.
Now I have a realistic view of myself – I’m much lower than residents of our lower floors
Very good! The sooner you understand that you are some special chosen by the gods, the better. I would like to meet these wonderful people from the lower floors, who taught you such a life lesson.
Unfortunately they are very sick
Eh, the lower floors right by the sea must be very unhealthy. You must thank them well for spoiling their health for the sake of improving you.
But I would like to meet your dear guildmates. [He put his hands on your shoulder, killing something inside you from sudden pain]
[Smile] Yes, sir. Please follow your humble servant
I think you have a lot to tell about them.

This is Spe..Sperella Tiefa. She learns not to be embarrassed by her own body
Yes, the human body itself is absolutely natural, where each part serves some important function. And the very fact of embarrassment for it is artificially created by society and probably imposed by tailors.

She also learning not to talk too much
I can see where the rumors are growing, but I can also see that it makes sense. Let's continue.

This is master Lars. He teaches to fulfill requests exactly
I? Yes exactly. That's me.
He teaches me and at the same time he learns himself
I see that he is a man of great wisdom. What else can you tell us about him? 
[Lie] He is very smart and caring and constantly solves my problems for me
[You put your arms around Lars, sinking the thorns, touching him, deeper into your body] You are very lucky to have such people next to you. It's nice that young people still strive for virtues.

This is mistress Catherine. She teaches me how to get along with people
And also body language. And prepare delicacies. How to care for large snakes. Also, do not forget about how to examine men. And..
[Cover her mouth with your hand] She has great sense of humor
[Your breast wire squeezed your boobs mercilessly] [Angry moans, promising hard punishment]

This is master Grym. He comes up with great ways to humble pride
[He patted your most painful points] And also an aspiring tailor. [Wink]

[Lie] He is a very kind and sweet gentle man
[You felt Grym’s sperm drops from your ass to the floor] Why are you grimacing like that?
I try not to smile too much when I think about him
I wish I had friends like him.

This is Bruiser. Helps me to push my limits
I'm halfway through expanding your “limits” at what-is-needed size.

Let me guess, Bruiser is kind and gentle too?
[Lie] Yes, despite his/her menacing appearance, he/she is very kind to me
[You hugged him lovingly, climbed on tiptoes and kissed orc on the cheek. Your pussy device punished you in a big way, but you know that this is nothing compared to the future punishment from Bruiser. Orc, so that inspector does not see, behind your back squeeze your ass cheeks and stuck in fingers in your ass]
And you are not afraid of him at all?
Afraid? What? That Brusy would raise hand on me? Ha-ha-ha!
[You started laughing trying to hide the cramps from the pain. Bruiser starts laughting too, squeezing your ass. Inspector joined in the laughter crowd out of courtesy]

This is Master Serpent. You can say, our patriarch
They consider me a kind uncle who loves to give advices and pamper their nephew. I completely spoiled them!

[Lie] These are my main guildmates, I love them very much
[Your tortured body is at the limit] Well, I made sure that you are one big friendly family. I don't even want to part with you. I just have one last question. I didn't mean to sound impolite, but I have to ask: why are you stinking so badly?
I’m just such a stinker. But I'm fighting it
You better try. I can breathe more freely in a barn. 
I just cooked the dish unsuccessfully. The filling was chosen badly
It would be worth opening doors and windows, otherwise the smell is worse than in the barn.
I was raped by all these people and now their old sperm slowly flows out of me
Ha-ha-ha, good one! Gotta tell my wife this joke.
Well goodbye. I wish you to spend as much time here as possible and achieve good results in the fight against pride. 

Master?

Now that this moron is gone, it's time to accept your punishment, scum. Do you understand that touching your masters and talking to them so familiarly requires atonement? Then go, piece of meat.

Please let me expiate my insolence!
Grym: Lie down, whore.
[Lie down]
[The wire from behind, of course, dug into your body as Bruiser into your ass. Grym got up on you and began to trample. The wire in front, of course, dug into your body as Bruiser into your pussy. It hurts to breathe and just exist]
Bruiser: I will forgive you only when you can withstand 10 of my blows to your insolent face and do not lose consciousness, cunt meat. And if you lose your miserable consciousness, then the counting will start from the beginning! Count, piece of shit!
One!
[Orc directly punch you right in the face]
Ugh..Two!
[Orc directly punch you right in the face. You regret everything]
Thh.three..
[Orc directly punch you right in the face. You passed out. And do this seven more times until Bruiser got tired and started hitting weaker. ]
Catherine: As a punishment, you will watch me drink these Whore Cocktails and realize that you will not get a drop.
Fine, mistress
[With a confident gulp, she drank the entire bottle as if it were the tastiest food ever. She licked her lips with delight]
Is this really a Whore Cocktail, mistress?
[She sadistic looking at you, took the second bottle and drank it with a moan of pleasure. She seems to have an orgasm]
Mistress?
[You involuntarily got aroused and involuntarily swallowed saliva. She drank the third bottle, but in small sips, savoring each lump] Fine poor pie, I can't watch my student suffer so much. You can at least lick my lips.
Lars: Sex with me! No, this should be a punishment for you, not a reward. I know I'll do it rough! And you must hold your breath all this time! And I will pour salt in your eyes! And keep the burning coals in your fists. And..and, damn it, I had to come up with a punishment beforehand. 

2 hours ago, DSHV said:

Thank you.

Do you have werewolf/human animations? In More Nasty Critters should be female werewolf/man animations.

You need to steal her clothes nearby, but so that she does not notice, otherwise she will immediately take them away and not give them through dialogue. Didn't think about Elisif. Oh, I remember in some mod there were several dialogues with Olfina about this. Maybe I'll think about adding similar content from her. No, I don't think you can put together the word early. The heroine must know exactly what she is doing and for this she needs to go through almost the entire Breaking Chains quest.

The last quest I wrote for the update. (I promise (well, unless I create another one)). Please check grammar too. Text to fix:
Visitors in Forgotten Regret: Inspector

Reveal hidden contents

Serpent: Sponge for rage, an inspector goes to check if all the covenants of the gods fulfilled here. But there are no gods - even they couldn't bear your stench, pest. Therefore, you will lie. You can do it very well, because you are a sly immoral bastard and a slippery whore. But this is not a reason to loosen the grip on your lousy neck. Talk to Grym, scumocean.
Master, will you prepare me for the inspection?
The first thing I do is pour my precious sperm into your wrecked ass. And don't you dare wipe it off.!
What next, master?
It will be fun to watch you talk about your honorable benefactors, knowing that the whole sea of spunk flows out of your holes at that time. But we need to keep stuffing you – talk to Lars and Bruiser. You can turn to Catherine too.
Please stuff me
Lars: It's so good that I jerked off long ago. Now I want to fuck your shameless throat.
Bruiser: I’ll fuck you in your cunt, cunt. 
I love when it tickle my testicules.
Cate: I just wasted my juice on Spermthief. I like to polish her smooth bald head. Try it yourself someday. Oh, I know, sperm pie. [She started to spit on your body. Her saliva began to slowly flow down your chest, belly, hips, legs.] Don't worry sticky-pie, I often wash my mouth with man’ juices. 
I’m full, master
I know you’re full of shit, nasty bitch. Dress this suit, that designed myself. It looks like an ordinary costume that is worn by all that noble whores. But inside it has a metal wire with spikes, which I hope, will cause a severe pain for you while moving.
Thank you very much for your hard work
It's a pity that NOBODY thanks me for my hard work. Let's put your baggy fat carcass in the suit. [He roughly put a suit on you and began buttoning the wires under the fabric. The main pain comes from the wires, which routhgly holding your boobs and the big pin that pierces violently your crotch. The suit causes constant pain, not to mention pain when moving]
Torture Suit - Looks like a normal suit, but the wearer is learning Oblivion.
Agh..
Breathe deep, let metal dig deeper. Naturally, the inspector should not guess about anything. I tell you in case you are  stupider than a chair leg. And smile. Smile constantly and move more - this attracts people to you, so I heard.

The Inspector
I am an inspector from the Jarl. There are all sorts of rumors about your establishment. And not all of them are good. I would say everyone is not good. Let's not stand around and chat, but sit down and chat.
Of couse, sir
Oh, this is just a table for the waiting guests, right?
What did you want, sir?
So what is the guild doing?
Humble people, bring down their pride and increase patience
And your progress?
I still have a lot to achieve along the way
[The thorn has stuck especially hard in your nipple] Are there any specific examples?
I now always swallow.. my pride and do what I have to do
It's very good that you learn how to swallow. In life, it is important to know when is the best time to kneel down and not disdain dirty work. Hard working girls are now in good price.
I have learned to endure big problems and take a hit from any position
Yes, but the bigger the problem, the more pleasing to overcome it. Lie on your overworked sweaty body and take a look at the work you done. And the ability to take the right position is also very important in life.
I have acquired skills in areas that I did not even think about
New knowledge never hurts, right? And if you find yourself in a situation where you need to apply them, for example, in a large crowd or overcome your limits you will not regret.
Now I have a realistic view of myself – I’m much lower than residents of our lower floors
Very good! The sooner you understand that you are some special chosen by the gods, the better. I would like to meet these wonderful people from the lower floors, who taught you such a life lesson.
Unfortunately they are very sick
Eh, the lower floors right by the sea must be very unhealthy. You must thank them well for spoiling their health for the sake of improving you.
But I would like to meet your dear guildmates. [He put his hands on your shoulder, killing something inside you from sudden pain]
[Smile] Yes, sir. Please follow your humble servant
I think you have a lot to tell about them.

This is Spe..Sperella Tiefa. She learns not to be embarrassed by her own body
Yes, the human body itself is absolutely natural, where each part serves some important function. And the very fact of embarrassment for it is artificially created by society and probably imposed by tailors.

She also learning not to talk too much
I can see where the rumors are growing, but I can also see that it makes sense. Let's continue.

This is master Lars. He teaches to fulfill requests exactly
I? Yes exactly. That's me.
He teaches me and at the same time he learns himself
I see that he is a man of great wisdom. What else can you tell us about him? 
[Lie] He is very smart and caring and constantly solves my problems for me
[You put your arms around Lars, sinking the thorns, touching him, deeper into your body] You are very lucky to have such people next to you. It's nice that young people still strive for virtues.

This is mistress Catherine. She teaches me how to get along with people
And also body language. And prepare delicacies. How to care for large snakes. Also, do not forget about how to examine men. And..
[Cover her mouth with your hand] She has great sense of humor
[Your breast wire squeezed your boobs mercilessly] [Angry moans, promising hard punishment]

This is master Grym. He comes up with great ways to humble pride
[He patted your most painful points] And also an aspiring tailor. [Wink]

[Lie] He is a very kind and sweet gentle man
[You felt Grym’s sperm drops from your ass to the floor] Why are you grimacing like that?
I try not to smile too much when I think about him
I wish I had friends like him.

This is Bruiser. Helps me to push my limits
I'm halfway through expanding your “limits” at what-is-needed size.

Let me guess, Bruiser is kind and gentle too?
[Lie] Yes, despite his/her menacing appearance, he/she is very kind to me
[You hugged him lovingly, climbed on tiptoes and kissed orc on the cheek. Your pussy device punished you in a big way, but you know that this is nothing compared to the future punishment from Bruiser. Orc, so that inspector does not see, behind your back squeeze your ass cheeks and stuck in fingers in your ass]
And you are not afraid of him at all?
Afraid? What? That Brusy would raise hand on me? Ha-ha-ha!
[You started laughing trying to hide the cramps from the pain. Bruiser starts laughting too, squeezing your ass. Inspector joined in the laughter crowd out of courtesy]

This is Master Serpent. You can say, our patriarch
They consider me a kind uncle who loves to give advices and pamper their nephew. I completely spoiled them!

[Lie] These are my main guildmates, I love them very much
[Your tortured body is at the limit] Well, I made sure that you are one big friendly family. I don't even want to part with you. I just have one last question. I didn't mean to sound impolite, but I have to ask: why are you stinking so badly?
I’m just such a stinker. But I'm fighting it
You better try. I can breathe more freely in a barn. 
I just cooked the dish unsuccessfully. The filling was chosen badly
It would be worth opening doors and windows, otherwise the smell is worse than in the barn.
I was raped by all these people and now their old sperm slowly flows out of me
Ha-ha-ha, good one! Gotta tell my wife this joke.
Well goodbye. I wish you to spend as much time here as possible and achieve good results in the fight against pride. 

Master?

Now that this moron is gone, it's time to accept your punishment, scum. Do you understand that touching your masters and talking to them so familiarly requires atonement? Then go, piece of meat.

Please let me expiate my insolence!
Grym: Lie down, whore.
[Lie down]
[The wire from behind, of course, dug into your body as Bruiser into your ass. Grym got up on you and began to trample. The wire in front, of course, dug into your body as Bruiser into your pussy. It hurts to breathe and just exist]
Bruiser: I will forgive you only when you can withstand 10 of my blows to your insolent face and do not lose consciousness, cunt meat. And if you lose your miserable consciousness, then the counting will start from the beginning! Count, piece of shit!
One!
[Orc directly punch you right in the face]
Ugh..Two!
[Orc directly punch you right in the face. You regret everything]
Thh.three..
[Orc directly punch you right in the face. You passed out. And do this seven more times until Bruiser got tired and started hitting weaker. ]
Catherine: As a punishment, you will watch me drink these Whore Cocktails and realize that you will not get a drop.
Fine, mistress
[With a confident gulp, she drank the entire bottle as if it were the tastiest food ever. She licked her lips with delight]
Is this really a Whore Cocktail, mistress?
[She sadistic looking at you, took the second bottle and drank it with a moan of pleasure. She seems to have an orgasm]
Mistress?
[You involuntarily got aroused and involuntarily swallowed saliva. She drank the third bottle, but in small sips, savoring each lump] Fine poor pie, I can't watch my student suffer so much. You can at least lick my lips.
Lars: Sex with me! No, this should be a punishment for you, not a reward. I know I'll do it rough! And you must hold your breath all this time! And I will pour salt in your eyes! And keep the burning coals in your fists. And..and, damn it, I had to come up with a punishment beforehand. 

I get it, but I'll tell you an idea that I thought of last night but it would be for a future update:
after the '' after serpent '' quest you would have an option to become guild master and you would become a '' new serpent '', from there you would enter the quets I mentioned above ( elisif, olfina and other women proud to be taken for forgotten regret ) and in the meantime, the other members would react differently (there's a mod called slaverun, I don't particularly like it changes the game too much, but there's a system that could be added in this case, that would be from some npc try to turn the dominant pc into submissive ), so for example, Catherine would be submissive to you but bruiser at first would collaborate but he would try when the pc would talk to him to make the pc your bitch again and so each npc would react in a way (larz and catherine would accept, gyrm would forcefully accept and bruiser would try to take the protagonist's position little by little).
In a nutshell this would be my idea for the '' after serpent '' dominant path, but you who are the author of the mod analyze and see what you think

This problem is weird as Hell, and the only reason I bring it up here is that I never had it, before, with any of my other mods.

When my 'toon gets forced into one of this mod's dialogs (I haven't noticed this with other dialogs), or engages in certain sexual encounters (I have yet to identify a pattern to this one), I lose the ability to use the left mouse key-- or any substitute-- for any purpose (usually attacking/casting spells).  I've saved often; when this occurs, it contaminates the previous save, as well, so that even if my character used to work fine during that save, it suddenly loses function on the left mouse key.

The last straw was going into the Forgotten Regret and finding that it is required that I be forced into a dialog with Bruiser to go to the Nightgate Inn.  That conversation will absolutely, 100% probability remove my 'toon's ability to fight or cast spells.  I tried saving and re-starting the game; that changed nothing.

The only other variable was adding, then disabling and deleting, that multi-follower mod I hoped would solve my issue being unable to re-invite certain NPC's to join my party.  Using MO2, there isn't supposed to be any actual modification of the game's basic code; so, Idk how likely it is for a deleted mod to be affecting anything.  This issue started out minor, became increasingly common, and now interferes completely with progress in the mod (and, ultimately, the game).  Another odd ideosyncracy: I lost the ability to smelt ebony ore somewhere along the way.  Smithing is at 100, and I can get ebony ingots from equipment; ebony ore, however, doesn't even appear on my menu.

Has anyone else experienced anything similar?  Any idea how I can fix this short of uninstalling EVERYTHING and starting over from scratch?  That prospect is so daunting that I'll probably just switch back to FONV when I delete everything-- it's been years since I played that, and Skyrim's pissing me off to the point that the fun of re-playing a game for the thousandth time just isn't worth so much work to get it to function.  Moreover, since SE came out, instructions for re-installing the previous version of SL have become impossible to follow if you don't already have a working version, and over half the mods I used before my 3-year hiatus from gaming have yet to be ported to SE (and may never be).  I do like SE better than LE; but without the mods-- like SD+, which I've never played without, before-- the overall experience still disappoints.  I have a lot fewer crashes, but a lot less happening, too.  Now that my game has ground to a complete halt, a LOT less is happening.

*     *     *     *     *     *     *     *     *     *     *     *     *     *     *     *     *     *

Oh, I just give up on this whole f****ing thing!  EVERYTHING worked PERFECTLY at one time.  Since then, all I've added are clothing mods, which I definitely know how to install, and this; but now, I'm constantly losing function of my left mouse button.  I tried switching off various mods out of blind frustration and got nowhere.  I was afraid of what it could do to my game saves; but, out of desperation, I finally tried deleting THIS mod from my list... and I STILL had the problem!  There is no logical reason for this error to have cropped up, but it has, anyway.  How can one get rid of a bug like THIS without just starting over?  If one isn't willing to go through hours of MO2 installation tutorials all over, again (for the third time), plus track down and reinstall 140+ mods (with LE/NMM I typically had close to 400 mods: an indication of how much switching to SE has diminished my mod options and how many mods I've regularly gotten to work together before switching to this "better" sh*t).  Then, again, I knew how to install and use Wrye-Bash for NMM.  The guy who made the MO2 tutorials I used never got around to one for installing Wrye-Bash on MO2, and I couldn't do it properly by myself or with any other of the precious few putative instruction videos on the subject, which-- speaking personally-- were no better than trying to do it, myself.

I did not go all the way back to a save from before I ever installed ToH after disabling it.  That might have been smart, but I might as well start over as do that, since I installed it around level 12 and I'm now level 60.

Perhaps, I'll cool off by the time anyone replies to this and offers a practical solution.  OTOH, I may get impatient to play something, and my more recent experience modding Skyrim may fail to dissuade me from learning a whole new system of modding for an older game (I assume FOMM is no longer standard for FONV..?).  For now, thank God for Bushmill's-- the biochemical solution to both enraging frustration and soul-crushing boredom.

Edited by Golgo13

Suggestions (blue) and corrections (green) for the first of the two Doppelganger texts. I took quite a few liberties, so, feel free to ignore them if they are not to your liking/ not exactly what you meant to say.

Spoiler

I have a question.
Ugh... Mortals and their futile quest for truth...
You know thu'ums? Are you a Dragonborn too?
All your skills and attributes are mine as long as I am you. This is my ability. If I turn into another person, I will lose your abilities and gain theirs instead. Or its, for that matter.
Who are you exactly? 
Even I can't quite answer that, and you really want me to try to explain in it such a way that even the puny mind of a mere mortal like you can understand? Very well then... I first appeared in a dark cave. I only remember branches and water. And, of course, my Enemy. Must have been one of those adventurers, just like you. Naturally, we started fighting right away. During our fight, I noticed that they copied all of my movements and techniques. Although, now I understand that maybe it was me who was copying them, after all. Anyway, I lost and was thrown into the ethereal and blackest darkness. There I wandered for a long time. At least, I think it was a long time. I'm not 

quite sure. But, eventually, I spotted a dim light which led me to some place. It was Oblivion. I don't know whose realm. Maybe it did not even belong to anyone.
How did you end up here, in Tamriel?
I deliberately split off my "daedrity". Is that even a word? How do you mortals manage to live with these languages of yours that have you constantly looking for words, which then might not even be proper words? What I mean is the part of my being that relates me to all other Daedra. And with it cut off I became a Nirnwalker.
But why?
I don't see you locked up in a closet somewhere, you are travelling. So why exactly? Hmm? Because even watching worms move about is more interesting than staying in Oblivion.  After all, battles are not important when all participants are immortal. Likewise, actions are not important when the environment is constant and eternal.  Nothing you do there has any sort of tangible impact. Down here, you mortals at least get to enjoy real consequences. And sweet rolls...

Take this sweet roll (rare ingredients in return).
If only for them, it is worth dealing with the likes of you.
Sweet rolls... Sweet rolls are nice.
Truly, they make life worth living.
Thank you, mortal.
What is your name? 
Doppelganger? They often call me that because it is what I am. I know it’s a mouthful, but this is your language, not mine. You may thank or blame whoever invented it.
But surely this can not be your real name! Rather, it must be your race or type.
Weren't you taught by your parents not to ask a Daedra their name? Who am I kidding, of course you weren't, especially not around here. First of all, no Daedra will answer you honestly. And secondly, it's not decent. To the Daedra, their name is far more important than yours is to you Nirnlings. Though, if you feel like you have to call me by a specific name, you can just call me by yours. I am most like you after all.
Can you stop being me?
I... I can’t. You outshine all other people. I'm sorry, I can not explain better. You would need to be me to understand. But, I am sure that at the latest it will pass upon your death. So, there is nothing to worry about.
Stop using Storm Call!
But this is our strongest… Ah, fine. I see how this could cause problems. I promise, I won't use it again. Until I forget about not using it again, that is.

As mysteriously as they appeared, some of my issues just vanished after I closed the game and restarted my computer.  Now, I just have the issue of losing the ability to attack or cast seemingly at random.

I wonder if this computer could just be getting too old or something..?

Edited by Golgo13
On 7/1/2021 at 11:36 AM, The Lord said:

Suggestions (blue) and corrections (green) for the first of the two Doppelganger texts.

Thank you.  You would need to be me to understand, the opposite of our situation. I will add this pointing to the situation because I like that the exact copy cannot explain its point of view to the original. Is there scientific words for this? Something like asymmetric ironic iteration?

On 7/2/2021 at 4:37 AM, Golgo13 said:

Now, I just have the issue of losing the ability to attack or cast seemingly at random.

I had this problem with some mods. Perhaps ZAZ does not register a removal of shackles?

18 hours ago, juggernaut676 said:

Where can I activate that configuration?

With SexLab Animation Loader you choose animations you need and register them in MCM.

8 hours ago, Verivy77 said:

Bitte,Bitte eine German Version und Questpfeile. Danke im vorraus. Das ist der Beste Mod für Skyrim

I don't speak German. Maybe someone else translate the mod.

2 hours ago, StrongBlade said:

Can i reset some events to make them again?

No, I'm not really sure how to do this and I'm afraid to break existing quests.

1 hour ago, executaball said:

I'm looking into making a xVASynth Voice Pack for this mod. How soon do you think you are until the next release / update? 

This is great news! I have already made planned bug fixes, like fixing Scrather, that he can be taken without occupying the follower slot. I have already done Whoring quests and sex spells - the hardest part for me (Bandit Queen will be difficult too). So I think in the coming weeks. Until the end of this month surely.

@DSHV

<This quest is available after completing the first or second quest with Jordis and the werewolves>

<Outside the city walls, between the main gate and the carriage, there are two men, two naked women with masks over their faces, two dogs and two horses.>

Spoiler

Quest Giver: Jordis or Boss

Famele/Male player (If we haven't spoken to the Boss)

Something interesting was going on in town, Jordis?

Jordis

Emm, there were two men standing outside the city walls with two naked women.

Famele/Male player

Hmm, do your job, I'm gonna check it out, Jordis.

Jordis

Take care my lo... my Thane.

Famele/Male player

I hear this "My naughty girl"

Jordis

<Jordis just smiled. Apparently, you are more than Thane or a lover to her>

Boss 

Hello hello! If you want to win a pretty nice amount of gold this is your chance!

Player Female/Male

How it's working?

Boss 

It's easy! You choose a dog or a horse and a girl who will take up the challenge. And the challenge is whether a given girl will be able to put a dick in her pussy.

Famele/Male player

I understand, and what is the bid?

Boss 

10 gold for a dog or 30 for a horse. If you choose well, you will gain twice as much.

You can look at the girl, but no touching!

<Gender-specific dialogue View>

Famele player                                                                                                                         Male player

Or if you want to earn a lot more gold you can bid on your own girl or yourself.                  Or if you want to earn a lot more by betting on your own girl.

Then the rate is 15 for the dog and 40 for the horse.

Since everything is clear. What you choose?

Famele/Male player

1) One of your girls

Boss 

Fine. Remember without touching!

First girl - left

<Take a good look at the woman>

<This girl has fairly clean hands and almost untainted work. It is possible that she lives and has a job within the city walls. Whore?>

(Info - this girl can't handle a horse so we lose if we chose her and horse)

Second girl - right

<Take a good look at the woman>

<This girl has slightly dirty hands and is clearly tainted with hard work. Does she work on a farm or in a stable?>

(Info - This girl is able to push a horse's cock, but she has no experience with a dog)

Boss 

Which girl and which animal?

Famele/Male player

The girl on the left and the dog

The girl on the left and the horse

The girl on the right and the dog

The girl on the right and the horse

Boss 

Let it begin!

2) My girl. I'll go to get her. (Only Jordis for this)

Famele/Male player

Jordis put on the mask and come on.

Jordis

Yes, my Thane.

Famele/Male player

I'm betting on this girl.

Boss 

Okay, but let me see if she has too loose a pussy first. We don't want it to be cheating, do we?

Famele/Male player

So?

Boss 

I haven't seen such a tight girl, are you sure?

Famele/Male player

Yes, if she succeeds you will give more than 15 or 40 gold.

Boss 

Haha, deal!

What do you choose, dog or horse?

Famele/Male player

Dog 2x (30 gold)

Two dogs! 3x more gold (45 gold)

Horse (80 gold)

Two horse! 3x more gold (120 gold)

Boss 

Let it begin!

Famele/Male player

My money, please.

Boss 

Hah, I'm surprised with such a tight pussy. Your money.

Please come again tomorrow!

3) Myself. (Only for female player)

Boss 

Great! Cute, but let me see if she has too loose a pussy first. We don't want it to be cheating, do we?

Famele/Male player

So?

Boss 

I haven't seen such a tight girl, are you sure?

Famele/Male player

Yes, if i succeeds you will give more than 15 or 40 gold.

Boss 

Haha, deal!

What do you choose, dog or horse?

Famele/Male player

Dog 2x (30 gold)

Two dogs! 3x more gold (45 gold)

Horse (80 gold)

Two horse! 3x more gold (120 gold)

Boss 

Let it begin!

Famele/Male player

My money, please.

Boss 

Hah, I'm surprised with such a tight pussy. Your money.

Please come again tomorrow!

4) Maybe another time

Boss 

Sure, come back again!

Rumors:

Apparently some Thane was fucked by animals outside the city walls. I would like to see that, it must be exciting! Whore Thane, hahah!

Girls fucking with animals. I'm telling you, a woman, a real man, will not be enough.

The Huskarl woman fucked animals in front of her Thane outside the city walls! Shit, I wish I had such an obedient woman too.

Fucking dogs I still understand, but damn the horse ?! The world is ending.

9 hours ago, DSHV said:

This is great news! I have already made planned bug fixes, like fixing Scrather, that he can be taken without occupying the follower slot. I have already done Whoring quests and sex spells - the hardest part for me (Bandit Queen will be difficult too). So I think in the coming weeks. Until the end of this month surely.

One more thing though - I've noticed a some weird voice types, are these intentional?

For example Tapasvee is using FemaleCommander instead of FemaleKhajiit. Bad Bitch (Nord) is using CrFoxVoice...?

And I saw a bunch of NPCs not having voice types - I'm not sure if these have dialogue, do you recall that all NPCs that have dialogue also have voice types?