45 minutes ago, StrongBlade said:

We need some Dibella related quests too, Dibella is love, Dibella is art, Dibella is Seduction, Dibella is the Goddess for all pervs and sluts

We need everything! You can always come up with something, and maybe the author will like it to incorporate it into mod.

2 hours ago, killer905 said:

We need everything! You can always come up with something, and maybe the author will like it to incorporate it into mod.

Maybe something like the thief guild type of series, ending with a dom!Dibella or Sub!Dibella depending upon choices of dialogue during the quest?

Maybe add a permanent perk which increases health and magicka based on sexlab stats? like having more health the more you have sex?

Edited by Alturistix
4 hours ago, Alturistix said:

Maybe something like the thief guild type of series, ending with a dom!Dibella or Sub!Dibella depending upon choices of dialogue during the quest?

Maybe add a permanent perk which increases health and magicka based on sexlab stats? like having more health the more you have sex?

about the thieves guild is a good idea, however about adding perks or adding/removing health, stamina and magic can cause ctd in vanilla quests or mods, besides this mod is also famous for being a lightweight script allowing you to play and not having to worry about having to reset a save with your high-level character.

7 hours ago, peterkenway said:

about the thieves guild is a good idea, however about adding perks or adding/removing health, stamina and magic can cause ctd in vanilla quests or mods, besides this mod is also famous for being a lightweight script allowing you to play and not having to worry about having to reset a save with your high-level character.

not a perk then. Maybe a status effect?

On 7/4/2021 at 5:03 AM, executaball said:

I've noticed a some weird voice types, are these intentional?

The Khajiit voice has no follower phrases, so commands, as follow, trade, wait simply will not be for her. Now I know how to make my packages to execute these commands, but then she was the first follower which I made. Bitch has a fox voice so she doesn't use generic phrases like "Yes?", "Put some clothes", "My favorite drinking buddy!". And in the dialogues just a description of her actions.

On 7/4/2021 at 4:56 PM, StrongBlade said:

We need some Dibella related quests too

I don't know what to add. I had plans for a perverse priestess follower, but I didn't come up with anything interesting with her. And the mod Interesting NPCs already adds such an NPC in the Temple of Dibella. In Sudden Brothel quest I hinted at Dibellites of the mod's world.

I don't know what to add. I had plans for a perverse priestess follower, but I didn't come up with anything interesting with her. And the mod Interesting NPCs already adds such an NPC in the Temple of Dibella. In Sudden Brothel quest I hinted at Dibellites of the mod's world.

Here are some ideas for a Dibellan priestess follower as a rough outline: Dibella is most notable as the deity of beauty, the arts, and love (https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Dibella). A wandering priestess would, thus, most likely try to bring these things to the people she visits or help said people create works of art themselves. Going with the general theme of the mod, the player character could help her with these task, including live demonstrations with the priestess herself (How do you properly make love? How does such and such sex position work? Etc.), helping the local villagers to their first kiss or similar, as well as playing model for a painter or sculptor or the like. Maybe more magical things like turning an unhappy man/woman into their preferred gender or similar would also work. It is important to note, however, that Dibella isn't Sanguine. So, her tasks would most likely be a bit more on the wholesome side of things (which would be in contrast to some of your other quests). Yet, a priestess surely wouldn't want her travelling companion to be totally stuck up and she'd fall into a similar role that Lydia takes in her quest (Moral Character). If you're worried they are going to be too similar, remember that she still would have a different motivation (service to her Goddess) as well as a more or less different goal (she wants you to loosen up a little and enjoy love, beauty, and the arts just like she does). Drawing on that Sanguine relation again, take a look at Sanguine's quest in Oblivion (https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Oblivion:Sanguine). Now, think of something similar but less mischievous. You can probably take a lot of inspiration from all sorts of interactions with Dibella and her followers in other Elder Scrolls titles as well. E.g. the House of Dibella (https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:House_of_Dibella) preserves great works of art. The priestess could do something similar, but, to stick with your general themes, it would be erotic art, pleasuring devices or maybe some tomes of sex techniques from ages past.

13 hours ago, Alturistix said:

not a perk then. Maybe a status effect?

it depends, there is a mod that uses devious device and it has a status when there is a piercing in your breasts, but after the event has ended, this status continues even without any piercing. What I mean is that it is possible but there is a chance to bug.

@DSHV Edit : Hey man, sorry for the inconvenience, but I managed to finish breaking chains and killed the serpent, but Gyrm and Cath run out of Forgotten regret even though I didn't tell them to leave and so it's impossible to do their quests or new ones like carlotta's .

Edited by peterkenway
new info.
On 7/5/2021 at 9:36 PM, Travencore said:

Hey there, is there a grammar/dialogue patch for this mod?

Nope. I post the mod's texts in this topic for spell check.

On 7/5/2021 at 10:17 PM, FredOof said:

the mysterious stranger in my game has invisible head, what gives?

She wears a mask with Dragon Priest Masks model. Maybe this is the problem?

On 7/5/2021 at 10:17 PM, FredOof said:

Also i accidentally clicked the option in mcm for male players, is it possible to revert?

Just remove from inventory Troubles of Hero.

On 7/6/2021 at 6:54 AM, Celedhring said:

Does 0 or 1 turn off the really nasty stuff for clarification?

It just blocks some of Bruiser's and Crapeater's dialogues. I will add to the description of the mod it later (code set AAASqueamishGlobal to 1/0).

23 hours ago, lgw3103 said:

Still curious how work bruiser belt or collar wearing change bodyslide .

He just uses clothes from ZAZ 7.

10 hours ago, peterkenway said:

Gyrm and Cath run out of Forgotten regret

They shouldn't do this, both just don't have a package for this action. What if you spawn them with the console? Also, when Serpent dies, all quests where he is involved are canceled, including in which he is not a questgiver.

4 hours ago, DSHV said:

Nope. I post the mod's texts in this topic for spell check.

She wears a mask with Dragon Priest Masks model. Maybe this is the problem?

Just remove from inventory Troubles of Hero.

It just blocks some of Bruiser's and Crapeater's dialogues. I will add to the description of the mod it later (code set AAASqueamishGlobal to 1/0).

They shouldn't do this, both just don't have a package for this action. What if you spawn them with the console? Also, when Serpent dies, all quests where he is involved are canceled, including in which he is not a questgiver.

I tried now use the command '' moveto player '' and, both cath and gyrm, keep walking to the exit door, i will wait to the next update and i will see if it's fixed.

Edit: i manage to locate gyrm, he return to bard college and  i think the same goes to cath, she return to riften, so i know you have lot to do, but can you see if there is a way to make then stay in forgotten regret ? i gonna do other quest from vanilla game while i wait for your update.

Edited by peterkenway

Hey @DSHV,

I've added voice types to a bunch of voices that had no voice types before. But I'm not sure if all of these are necessary or if they have voice lines at all. Also wondering if you have preferences for specific NPCs having different voice types. So far this involves 109 NPCs:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bTb41DYRl4ExCwUhAjSK3IO-TqGob89na8aUGjJl438/edit?usp=sharing

I've attached a modified .esp of your mod (based on v2.1.3 SE) as well as a separate .esp that only patches the above voice types. Either one will make the above changes. If you're okay with the changes it would be nice if you can make the additions to the base mod with the next update, so the patch won't be necessary. As well as making sure all NPCs with voice lines have corresponding voice types. Thank you!

troublesofheroine.esp troublesofheroine_VoicePatch.esp

On 7/7/2021 at 6:49 PM, peterkenway said:

i manage to locate gyrm, he return to bard college and  i think the same goes to cath,

I see a problem: Their guild life packages have the condition: if their hire quest == final stage. But Serpent's death set these quests to new fail stage != final stage. I have already fixed this.

11 hours ago, executaball said:

I've added voice types to a bunch of voices that had no voice types before.

Of course I can change their voices to next update.

9 hours ago, executaball said:

Also is there a reason some lines are split across multiple voice lines?

The description of the actions did not end and I just carried it over to other lines to avoid 149 symbols limitation. I didn't really think that it was important.

7 hours ago, aspirine2 said:

is there racist lines against Dark Elves at this mod !?

Yes, in the same place as racist phrases against other races. When insulting Bruiser at the first meeting and his/her jokes, racist drunkard in Windhelm inn, Argonians at Windhelm docks, Whoring: Thalmor, maybe something else.

2 hours ago, DSHV said:

I see a problem: Their guild life packages have the condition: if their hire quest == final stage. But Serpent's death set these quests to new fail stage != final stage. I have already fixed this.

Of course I can change their voices to next update.

The description of the actions did not end and I just carried it over to other lines to avoid 149 symbols limitation. I didn't really think that it was important.

Yes, in the same place as racist phrases against other races. When insulting Bruiser at the first meeting and his/her jokes, racist drunkard in Windhelm inn, Argonians at Windhelm docks, Whoring: Thalmor, maybe something else.

I see, then the next update will have this fix, so there is no problem if save in middle quest right ? i have all the words to defeat serpent, just waiting the update to finish him.

What is causing my 'toon to stop accepting action inputs [e.g., "shout" (z) and my mouse buttons] after any sexual encounter in the Forgotten Regret or, sometimes, just receiving an instruction from Serpent?  I'm playing each quest's stages to the end to see how the mod is supposed to go, then reloading a previous save to complete the quests with the console so that I can continue to control my character when the quest is complete.  Obviously, this detracts a lot from enjoyment of the mod; it may not even be possible to use this method in every case.

For example, for "New Holes," Grym screws you after each piercing.  As soon as the game takes control of my character and begins a sex animation following the piercing dialog, that's the end of my use of the character except to move or select dialog choices.  Nothing I know of will restore the ability to attack or use shouts.

With "Another Fine Milf," each instance of sex with Bruiser, and the encounters with Grym and Lars, is independently sufficient to disable my controls permanently.  I'd clear one stage with the console, try to do the next normally, and wreck my game every time.  Only completing the quests totally by console lets me continue playing my character, and that really doesn't work for enjoying the mod-- to say nothing of the effect on immersion.

Perhaps, my computer is so idiosyncratically diabolical that I'm the only one having this issue.  If so, I guess I'm really beaten, b/c there's no way I'll fix this problem with only what I know.  OTOH, odds are against my generic PC build being absolutely unique in the world; I'm betting that someone else has this problem if enough others are using the mod.

On 7/8/2021 at 12:00 AM, DSHV said:

nope , player get wearing belt change body . not he body.

I think present quest in belt , can't you found it for me ?

Edited by lgw3103
On 7/1/2021 at 8:37 PM, Golgo13 said:

Now, I just have the issue of losing the ability to attack or cast seemingly at random.

I had this problem with some mods. Perhaps ZAZ does not register a removal of shackles?

*     *     *     *     *     *     *     *     *     *     *     *     *     *     *     *     *     *     *     *     *     *     *     *    

First, if ZAZ did not register a removal of shackles, what would I do to remedy that (really just curious...)?

Second, this is definitely happening to me without the addition of ZAZ shackles, because it will happen after regular sex.  For example, when I try to do "Tour of Fun" in Dawnstar, beginning a sex scene through the mod's dialog option will disable my controls 100% of the time.  The controls even appear to work immediately after exiting the sex scene, and I can enter an attack stance; but, after a few moments, the 'toon just stands up straight and refuses to accept inputs.  The same is true of every sex scene initiated directly from a series of actions taken in a response to a dialog option, like talking to Lars (or anyone else) in "New Holes."  Merely talking to Serpent can cause the same problem, even without sex.  Meanwhile, I can initiate sex as often as I like through Cursed Loot dialog options without ever experiencing this problem.

While I'm at it, I'm frequently stuck in sweeping animations with no way of regaining control when Dragonborn Fan (or her roommate) forces a sex scene followed immediately by a direction to sweep.  I'm quick-saving often and constantly dashing past my new "house guests" at a dead run to avoid needing to reload an earlier save whenever I enter my house to store ingredients, books, gems, spare weapons & armor, etc., to avoid sweeping Hell.  I can only fix the problem if I'm caught close enough to a chair to command my 'toon to sit-- sitting interrupts the sweeping animation.  When my antagonist follows me into the street and makes me sweep the cobblestones, however, I have no chance of doing that, at all. 

Edited by Golgo13
18 hours ago, Golgo13 said:

What is causing my 'toon to stop accepting action inputs [e.g., "shout" (z) and my mouse buttons] after any sexual encounter in the Forgotten Regret or, sometimes, just receiving an instruction from Serpent?  I'm playing each quest's stages to the end to see how the mod is supposed to go, then reloading a previous save to complete the quests with the console so that I can continue to control my character when the quest is complete.  Obviously, this detracts a lot from enjoyment of the mod; it may not even be possible to use this method in every case.

For example, for "New Holes," Grym screws you after each piercing.  As soon as the game takes control of my character and begins a sex animation following the piercing dialog, that's the end of my use of the character except to move or select dialog choices.  Nothing I know of will restore the ability to attack or use shouts.

With "Another Fine Milf," each instance of sex with Bruiser, and the encounters with Grym and Lars, is independently sufficient to disable my controls permanently.  I'd clear one stage with the console, try to do the next normally, and wreck my game every time.  Only completing the quests totally by console lets me continue playing my character, and that really doesn't work for enjoying the mod-- to say nothing of the effect on immersion.

Perhaps, my computer is so idiosyncratically diabolical that I'm the only one having this issue.  If so, I guess I'm really beaten, b/c there's no way I'll fix this problem with only what I know.  OTOH, odds are against my generic PC build being absolutely unique in the world; I'm betting that someone else has this problem if enough others are using the mod.

considering the number of problems youre having, create a new profile in MO2 or NMM or whatever mod manager that you use, and install just the bare minimum requirements of the mod. Chances are that the problems might occur from other mods. Check whether you have any mods that modify sexlab or animations. Also download all bug fixes possible. It improves performance and reduces cpu load. Check your GPU temps as well. Often high temps cause throttling and reduce performance. Check all your drives and rams for errors, as it might also be due to corrupt memory sectors and clean install your skyrim.

Do you use SE or LE, since LE has all sorts of performance issues due to 32 bit architecture. SE is better tbh, just cause of how smooth it became after upgrading from LE to SE.

Edited by Alturistix