7 hours ago, DSHV said:

All content of the mod and where to find it is written under More details: on the mod's page. The main quest is unnecessary for most content. For werewolves - speak to Aela the Huntress for Sexist Companions quests. There are also Wild Hunt for Jordis' quests.

Thank you kindly

Sorry in advance for the short temper.  I've had it.

I cannot enter the Night Mammoth cave-- my game just hangs up while the little wheel spins and spins uselessly.  I used to be able to enter the cave, at least; but, then, I couldn't exit without similarly hanging up.  I'm stymied at this stage of the quest.

I give up trying to find that goddamned whore chow.  I've asked everyone there is to ask, and then some, if you only count innkeepers, barmaids, and everyone else to whom I speak who offers food/drink.  If the seller is some other kind of NPC not at all suggested by the mod, I just give up at this point: now, I simply want to look up the answer "in the back of the book."  I've wasted more than sufficient hours trying to find this motherf***ing NPC who sells whore chow; now, I just want the goddamned solution so I can stop f***ing around and move on to some actual quests.  This isn't even a little fun, anymore, and the mod stages are broken often enough that I'm not willing to simply trust that everything is working perfectly and the problem lies entirely with me.

Ordinarily, I don't post anything while I'm this angry-- I know that my judgment isn't ideal.  But, I've been thoroughly pissed for over 24 hours, now, with jolts of angry adrenaline shorting out my judgment every few minutes and keeping me wide awake.  I don't like posting under these circumstances, but, it appears that I'm going to be in this state for the immediate future.  If I can get any answers, I'm going to have to try asking.

Again, sorry if I come off sounding kind of short-tempered.  My fuse is actually pretty long; I just burned through it, already.  I didn't want to bother anyone until after I tried everything I could think of and saw I just couldn't do this, myself.  I found the barrel of disgusting soup at about level 10-- I thought that would be it.  Then I thought that it might be in Old Hroldan, the least-frequented inn in all of my games.  And that was only after trying every other inn and tavern in Skyrim and the one in Raven Rock.  I'm told to check inns, and, as far as I know, I've checked every inn/tavern there is.  Apparently there's one I've never heard of after playing this for more years than I care to remember.  Or, it's broken: a nagging doubt that I'm just wasting my time trying to do the impossible.

I tried getting into the Night Mammoth cave one more time just for the Hell of it-- this mod is the only reason for this play-through, and, so far, I'm level 50-something and I've done very little different from my usual "done-it-all-a-thousand-times-before" play-through as mod adventure threads apparently peter out into nothing, I can't re-invite mod NPC's to join me, and I can't figure out what I am supposed to do to make new options appear.  I appreciate all the work that obviously went into creating this, don't get me wrong; but, it lacks a certain clarity that normal quests and the mods I usually use provide, if not intuitively during gameplay, then, at least, in the readme file or notes on the download page.

Anyway, after simply failing to load, at all, numerous times (and loading properly the first time, for some reason), at the Night Mammoth cave my 'toon began falling through the empty void for about three minutes (a couple of minutes longer than I'd usually wait before assuming an inevitable gruesome death at the end of a long fall), I finally landed on the ground inside the Night Mammoth lair.  As I feared, however, getting out was infinitely harder than getting in, and I just got a plain, black screen that stayed that way for the five minutes I gave it to do something.  Then, I had to CTRL+ALT+DEL to get control of my pc back, again.

Is my hardware-- sufficient to run the game on Ultra-- insufficient to run this mod?  I'm grasping at straws, here.  Is it possible for me to play it, or should I just uninstall and go back to waiting for the SE port of Sanguine's, which may or may not ever actually happen?  I'm saving for a system that can run the Hell out of Cyberpunk 2077, but, that's not going to come cheap in the current chip market, competing with cryptocurrency miners.

Edited by Golgo13
Further experience
On 6/18/2021 at 4:29 PM, Golgo13 said:

SE port of Sanguine's, which may or may not ever actually happen?  I'm saving for a system that can run the Hell out of Cyberpunk 2077, but, that's not going to come cheap in the current chip market, competing with cryptocurrency miners.

If i recall correctly, there is a SE port of SD+. Check out the discussion linked in the description of Skyrim LL's mods.

On 6/18/2021 at 4:29 PM, Golgo13 said:

Anyway, after simply failing to load, at all, numerous times (and loading properly the first time, for some reason), at the Night Mammoth cave my 'toon began falling through the empty void for about three minutes (a couple of minutes longer than I'd usually wait before assuming an inevitable gruesome death at the end of a long fall), I finally landed on the ground inside the Night Mammoth lair.  As I feared, however, getting out was infinitely harder than getting in, and I just got a plain, black screen that stayed that way for the five minutes I gave it to do something.  Then, I had to CTRL+ALT+DEL to get control of my pc back, again.

Try to run it on high instead of ultra (the bug might be cause of load on your PC) or just unlock the door of the night mammoths using the console(if the scripts are failing somehow), and if your PC sill falls while loading, use tgm and tcl in console to se if youve clipped through the floor, or maybe its crashing due to some corrupted/missing scripts or files. Which Mod Manager are you using? Or if you're unzipping it before adding check which Unzipper that you have. Winrar often corrupts some files so use 7-zip to check

You can also try to open it in CK and check the scripts.

Also, if youre using SE, then check if you have downloaded the correct mod and not LE one.

You can meet Crapeater on either of the two closest bridges to Crapeater's usual home.  Left to his own devices, I believe he goes for the one closest to Honeyside.

Before I forget, again, I tried two companion management mods (EFF and AFT).  EFF prevented my game from starting, but AFT seems to work just fine.  It does not, however, resolve my problem being unable to re-invite old companions to re-join me after dismissal for any reason.  So, that suggestion didn't cure that problem.

Exiting the Night Mammoth lair is a process initiated by sex with the doorman.  Before he lets you out, you can't get out-- there's one of those unpickable "Requires a Key" doors on it which, in any event, the doorman prevents you from approaching without becoming involved in a conversation with him about paying the "toll" for exiting.  I got out of there, alright, using COC; but, without sex with the doorman, the switch for the next part of the quest doesn't get thrown and the quest hits a dead end as surely as if I'd never gotten into the Night Mammoth lair, at all.  Oh, and I'm using MO2 and the SE version of the mod (I can manage that much technical competence, anyway...).

Edited by Golgo13
7 hours ago, Golgo13 said:

You can meet Crapeater on either of the two closest bridges to Crapeater's usual home.  Left to his own devices, I believe he goes for the one closest to Honeyside.

Before I forget, again, I tried two companion management mods (EFF and AFT).  EFF prevented my game from starting, but AFT seems to work just fine.  It does not, however, resolve my problem being unable to re-invite old companions to re-join me after dismissal for any reason.  So, that suggestion didn't cure that problem.

Exiting the Night Mammoth lair is a process initiated by sex with the doorman.  Before he lets you out, you can't get out-- there's one of those unpickable "Requires a Key" doors on it which, in any event, the doorman prevents you from approaching without becoming involved in a conversation with him about paying the "toll" for exiting.  I got out of there, alright, using COC; but, without sex with the doorman, the switch for the next part of the quest doesn't get thrown and the quest hits a dead end as surely as if I'd never gotten into the Night Mammoth lair, at all.  Oh, and I'm using MO2 and the SE version of the mod (I can manage that much technical competence, anyway...).

Try Nether's Follower Framework, I never had this problem. Download the patch for it if you have Devious Followers.

Spoiler

Rumor in Falkreath: Above all, don't get caught up in the jail of this hold. I heard that prisoners are treated particularly cruelly.
Ogre
I need books about the gods.
Are they interesting to you?
Of course, stupid whore. I am very devout, fucking bitch. It's just that I can confuse a couple of minor details and I need to refresh my memory. For example, who is the wife of Boethiah, Alduin or Herma-Mora?
Here’s “The Monomyth”
T-he-mono-myt-h? And this is all about the gods? Is there a shortened version?
Here’s “Aedra and Daedra”
Who? Fuck! How many words are there?
Here’s “Gods and Worship”
Finally! A fucking good read!
Here’s “Varieties of Faith in the Empire” (in temples)
Va-ri-e-ti-es-of-fa-it-h.. That's what I need! Thanks for nothing, bitch. You need to read this shit to be as smart as me, godless scum. Now fuck off!
Reading this book about gods?
Fucking letter! I would rather they were enemies to be killed. Reading is hard, not like stealing, filthy bitch.  (24 hours)
Yes, but I need time. (24 hours)
I've been thinking a lot about the gods and mortals lately, warden. (24 hours)
Just think that there is something more in our world than moment’s desires. What a fool I was to bathe in the mud of my vices, even though there was eternity right in front of me. I guessed, but did not fully realize that for all actions you have to pay or receive a reward. The just Zenithar rewards labor with wealth. The beautiful Dibella rewards love with love. The Wheel spinning Arkay – honor with peace, the mighty Talos - courage with a victory,.. Thank you warden, for opening my eyes. I will always be grateful to you in this life and after.
It is wonderful! You became a good person!
And of course I don't hold a grudge against you. You did the right thing by killing those scums, and even put me on the path of correction. After I have atoned for all my sins, I will start a new life, according to the will of the gods.
What?! Come on, I know that you are pretending. Fuck your warden-bitch already
Your brilliant plan to fix scums worked, but you can stop using it on me. And I appreciate your test of my faith. After I have atoned for all my sins, I will start a new life, according to the will of the gods.

May the gods guide you, warden.

I fixed Ogre
Y: What? Ha-ha-ha! Now way your correction method might have worked. It’s literally “fuck all badness out of them”. Fine, I'll show him to the Jarl, and if you're telling the truth [Grunt], he will be released. Yes, whore?
I: It worked? So my work makes sense? This is great news! I will immediately show him to the Jarl and, by his decision, Ogre will be released. Allow me, ma’am?
[Crying] Yes, I spoiled him! He is useless to me now
Y: Never change, hoe.
I: Okay, that was a miraculous mistake on your part. I'll omit your motives in the report.
[Proudly] Yes!
Y:Attawhore!
I: [Proudly] Serving you is a great honor for me, ma’am!

Y: The Jarl was very surprised and said that green pig was to be here by accident and most importantly other prisoners. But the deal is a deal and you will receive your reward. Turn around and bulge your ass, I will give it to it, whoreden. (100 gold)
[Turn around and bulge your ass]
[He tried to shove a bag of coins, but it was too big, so he just shoved a few coins and threw the rest on the floor.] Don't spend it all on he-whores, slut. [He slaps your ass]
Just give me my reward
You've become boring lately. You want to lose the title "Whoreden" and become just "Wenchden"?
I: The Jarl was surprised, not very pleased and said that sir Ogre was to be here by accident and most importantly other prisoners. But the deal is a deal and you will receive your reward. Congratulations, ma’am! (1000 gold)

Dossier of twins Atael and Kayus
The Redguard brothers committed all sorts of crimes together. Theft, Intimidation of merchants, murders, several rapes against women, arson on someone's property and some other crimes we don't know about.

Woman? Bitch?
I'm here to make good people out of you
We are already good people. Yes bro? After all, no one said that we kill or rob badly. Or rape bitches. [He looked at you expressively]
Nice to meet your dicks.. I mean you. You will be my prisoners
You mean our black dicks will be prisoners of your womb, slut? Right, bro?

Find out in practice the prisoner sex preferences Atael and Kayus
I: Why don't they have separate dossiers?
New entries in the dossier: 
Prefer threesomes, strangulation, cumming and spiting on a victim female partner. They love to hold female by the hair and skin on the sides.

Their whore is the Sex Goddess Mephala
Mephala?
Yes, little mortal, I’m mostly associated with murder, lies, deception, but do not forget that I’m also god of sex. It's like a weapon, like a mind control spell, like a key to a locked door. You must understand that as a woman.
[The Whispering Door] I've met you before. I mean I heard you.
Oh don't talk about it. It will be better for you and Me. I am a very secretive god.
I don't like spiders
Think about eight limbs and their capabilities.
Saitisfy your prisoners
I weave a great sperm pattern.
Let both of us saitisfy our prisoners
Let's make one big cocoon.
Share cocks equally.
You can go
Remember: every time you have sex - you please Me.

[Inspect prisoner]
Are you that horny, bitch? 
[Basic inspection][You searched prisoner’s clothes thoroughly]
K:[Nothing illegal, except lush pubic hair and big erected dick]
A:[Nothing illegal, except cock and balls piercings and big dick]
[Inspect prisoner closer]
K: [You diligently checked his cock and ass with your hands, but find only intoxicating smell]
A:[ You diligently checked his cock and ass with your hands, but find only cock in the face]
[Inspect prisoner close as possible]
K,A: [You very hearty and diligently checked his cock with your mouth. It contain a lot of cum]

Let’s talk about your rehabilitation
K: I love when you talk dirty.
A: This word sounds like crap.
You can have sex with me. This will motivate you to become a good person
K: Make sense.
A: And you - are a good cumbucket.
[Kiss his dick] Be a good person and people will appreciate you as I do now
[You showered his cock with kisses. Smacking lips sounds are heard throughout the prison. You alternate long wet kisses with short and quick kisses.]
K: I love your style of running this prison, whore.
A:  Yes, yes, kiss for each cunt penetrated by him.
Do you have any wishes, prisoner?
K: Nah, everything suits me.
A: Just let me rest, bitch.

Let's practice how treat a woman. I will be your wife right now
We're actually going to have a harem, so bitches will be overwhelmingly in sex. But sure let’s practice this “wife treating” thing.
Sure. Bro, let’s spin this slut on our cocks.

Spoiler

Restorative Justice
Chief Yamarz ghost: Scum! Scum! You betrayed me! You had to do all the work for me and then give all the glory as good sellcunt.
I’m sorry
Sorry?! [He starts beating you. You feel nostalgic for Bruiser’s fists]
What?! [He grabbed your boobs and began to squeeze, pull and beat it madly. You are overwhelmed by the pressure]
Cunt! [He starts beating you, while fucking. You feel nostalgic for Bruiser’s beating sex]
I will destroy your fucking ass, piece of shit!
I will try to suffocate you by my cock, scum!
I will crush you, tuskless bitch!
I'll be back.

Submissive Garona
[Strength] Grab her crotch and squeeze it
What are you doing?
I check if everything is in place
And what? Everything is in place what should be in place?
Yes. Your pussy is alright
Let me repay your concern. [She grabbed your crotch and lifted you above her]
[Squeeze harder]
Oh, let go, it hurts!
[Bring her down to her knees]
[She bent over and tries to free herself] Ouch, I need my pussy. [She finally knelt down]
Now you’re my property. Get it, big dumb bitch?
I will never obey anyone! Aaaaah!
[Push your fingers deep into her flesh with all your might]
Argh! Yes, yes, I submit! I can live without my funhole. Please let me go!
This is not the way to talk to the owner of your huge cunt
P..please, o..o..owner. Let this b..bitch serve you well. You are in charge.. 

Thick bitch!
Arrrrgh! Yes, this is me. I’m thick bitch of owner.
To your place!
Yes, owner. [She got down on all fours before you. Without even seeing her face, you know that it twisted with anger.] I’m your bitch, owner.
[Spit on her face]
Thank you very much, owner. [She put on her face an incredibly fake smile and a gaze, wandering somewhere far from here, while your lump of saliva dripping slowly downs her face.]
I want to train punches on my fat punch bag
Yes, owner. You’re the boss of this fat punch bag. [She stood up straight, exposing her stomach and relaxing it as much as possible. You started pounding it heartily. Despite all her efforts, she could not silent all the choked moans escaping from her chest.] Thank you very much for using your fat punch bag. Please use it again. 
Sex!
Really? Yes!

Tapasvee
Not getting beaten while sleeping to this one seems undeserved. Or sleep with magic whips, which slap this one’s cheeks every two seconds. Or sleep with agonizing gems in different holes.
How could you ever fall asleep under blows?
This one quickly gets used to the pain. Especially when it is only allowed to sleep twenty minutes in three days, then there is not much choice.

Spoiler

Whoring: The Weird Place
I developed my own spell: Cate’s Emergency Slut Summoner. It will take you to a place where you’re most needed, where people burn with lust and desire so that you can satisfy them. Just like a heroine you were.
You have developed a spell? How dangerous is it?
I just open the portal where an animus is emitting a desire tone into magical ether. And you will come back as soon as a lusty fluctuation is gone. You see everything is simple just like sucking a stranger’s cock in a dark alley.
Opening a portal without knowing the exact destination is incredibly dangerous
You speak like my mysticism teacher. But could I achieve everything that I have achieved if I listened to him? No.
It's Extremely dangerous
Where is your adventurous spirit, skeptic-pie?
Ready, I guess..
I wish you to find many tasty unwashed cocks.

The Empty Mouth (Dremora in dark clothes): How did you get here? This place is not for entities like you.
I’m testing a teleportation spell to a source of lust
Teleportation without knowing where exactly you are teleporting is madness. It looks like all the roughness and inaccuracies of this spell have formed an exact pattern to get here. But here you have nothing to do. Come back where you came from.
I can not. All lust here must be satisfied here, then I can return
We ourselves cannot send you back, because we will have a very strong deviation due poor knowledge of your location. From where are you come here again? It doesn't matter! So you say a source of lust? It might be fun to look for. Let's check me first.
Ready
Very interesting.
What’s next?
We need to make sure.
Since you're still here, you lied or we need to keep looking. My brother usually pretends to be a saint, but you can expect anything from him. Try to seduce him. He will resist, but will give up quickly. It will be fun to watch.
Who are you people? And where I am?
You don't need to know it. Chances are your brain creates this environment for you, trying to make sense. If I start to explain, then this illusion can dispel and you.. Well, you will go crazy at best.
Maybe this little man is the source of lust?
Maybe. [He whispered conspiratorially to you] He's a little strange.You can use him. This will be fun to watch too.

The Lame King (Elf in white clothes): You shouldn't be here.
I won't leave until I taste your cock
I will not be led by base instincts like an animal. Begone, vile woman.
Don’t give in, then I’ll stay here and poison space with my vile look and smell
So many dirty souls nowadays.
[Sexually undress]
You won't catch me off guard! I assumed that you look like that.
[Play with your boobs]
What are you doing? Is this how you self-indulge yourself, perverted creature?
[Dance a little with your breast and hips]
Is this your mating ritual, depraved beast? There are no uncouth males for you! Well, maybe my brother is like that, but definitely not me!
[Start sexually moaning]
I am not listening!
{Time for heavy spells}[Take his hand, look into eyes] Please accept me as lover
Stop tormenting me! You are the same as she! Well, of course you are. I will obey you, but only for you to leave.
{Time for heavy spells} [Bend over and shake your butt]
[After few second your ass receives a good slap. Then again and again] Fucking bitch, are you happy, vile disgusting four slut, floating in its own secretions and primitiveness? Happy, shiteating animalfucked emptyheaded lowly scum?
I'm done with you, daughter of sin.

The Little Man (live mini-mannequin):
A visitor! We must have a feast on this occasion! Feast and carnage! He-he-he..
Bedum-bedum-pah!
Jiggity jig!
He-he-he..
[Masturbate with him]
Woo-hoo! 

I’m still here
Surely! It was fun and you deserve a reward. I will send you back. It was me who detained you here. And I can easily send you back exactly to your body position at the time of teleportation. Ready?
Sex goodbye?
If you insist..
Not ready
Do not rush. All your time is at your disposal. And I'll make sure you don't come back.
Ready
Say hello to Nirn.

I completed practice
So where did you end up?
Just to some horny guys
Good for you, sluty-pie.. I thought that I screwed up when I was distracted by thoughts of horse dicks while spellweaving. But all's well that ends well.
It seems the spell is not working properly. I was in the very strange place
Well, I hope you found where to fuck even there, sluty-pie. Remember not to think about big dicks during the spellweaving. [Sigh]

Well, while I have a little spellcrafting mood I created another spell for you as a reward for testing my first spell. So you can always get home. But don't overuse it, or you might miss out on a bunch of surprises, like a surprise rape gangbang.

Pull out Chains to Home - Return you to your home, where you belong. (Teleport PC to Forgotten Regret)

Shack in the Wrothgarian Mountains
I'm gonna cast on you Cate’s Emergency Slut Summoner again. Build on the success you can say so.
Are you sure?
No less sure than I saw the timid son of the stableman alone in the stables.
Ready
How are you ready for literally anything? Well, I wish you land on Molag Bal’s or Mehrunes Dagon’s giant cock.

Dururz-gro-Duloma:
Here is your free whore!
Do you need free whore, sir?

What? How did you get here? 
The spell that teleports me to a source of lust to satisfy them
This sounds very crazy. Do you even know where we are? I crossed into the Wrothgarian Mountains and hid in this abandoned shack from the snowstorm. I admit I started to pray to the gods, others from Trinimac for a way to keep warm. It looks like it worked in such a weird way.
I can cast a fire spell
Thanks, but a small fire will not be enough, and a large one can burn this house.
Do you want me to warm you with my body?
We have no other way around. And this should warm you too.
What’s next, sir?
We'll do this until the storm stops.
Nice to meet you, by the way. I’m Dururz-gro-Duloma. [With these words, he stuck his cock deep in you with all his might]
Stop asking every time, just fuck.
The rest of the day you kept each other warm, hugging, twitching with his cock deep inside you.

I completed practice
You've been absent for a long time. Do you have a conscience? How much have you fucked? And to rub the amount of your sex into your teacher's jealous face so brazenly!
I warmed an orc in the mountains with my body
No, no, I'm not listening! Troll’s balls! TROLL’S BALLS! Abstinence to you, lucky bitch! No fuck you!

Whoring: The Annual Rite of Renewal
You go on a mission to the distant Black Marsh. I would go myself, but I have whore-teacher responsibilities before my whore-student. Appreciate my sacrifice, young whore-pie.
Have you been in Black Marsh? 
No, I met one tough Argonian with a strange name that I will never remember on some boring long reception. Cultural exchange or something. Obviously in a hidden place we exchanged a lot. I think that's when I got my one-of-many fetish on Argonians. I gave him a mark stone at parting. And its doublet -  recall stone began to vibrate lately. He calls me. Despite how pleasant vibrating is, but I need to answer. Considering the impression I made, he can only call for one reason.
Understood
(Non-Argonian) Remember that Argonians are constantly wet.
(Argonian)Well, I think you know more about Argonian than me. That you are constantly wet, for example.
The stone vibrates again. What an insatiable lizard-pie.
Renewal Lodge
Males:An-Jah Xemsesh/ Kaza-Zaw Magsareeth/ Weeenan Caleenaresh
Females: Cums-Like-Thunder/ Onaha Xeirclesh
I’m here to mate, not talk.
I'm bad at speaking your language, greel.
Well, hello, new uxith-beeko.
I shake my body in anticipation.
I extend the genital organ of welcome, whore. 
(Argonian) Kaoc! But we expected dryskin slut, not another saxhleel.
(Non-Argonian)Kaoc! I didn't think that you would remember me and the vos that you gave me, ojel. 
I'm not Catherine, but came on behalf of her
(Argonian) We were hoping for the exotic, but it is clear that fate itself does not want to violate the xal mating rituals, new uxith-beeko.
(Non-Argonian) No offense, but your look are all the same, dryskins. 
Now we have the same number of females and males and we can start Ux! Prepare your organs of excitement.
What is Ux?
Sacred mating ritual, ojel.  We are doing the Annual Rite of Renewal right now.
What is ojel?
Have you come here to whoring or ask questions, ojel? Fine, ojel is not a saxhleel, not an Argonian. Dryskined outsider. You.
What is kaoc?
You don't need to know that. Just don't repeat it in polite society.
What is uxith-beeko?
Nest-friend. A sexual partner in your language.
What is greel?
Hostile animal or outsider. Please don’t mind it, it's just our blood heated by the forthcoming. It's like dirty talk, get it?
Second time: I thought it was annual rite
I lift my crest of amazement. Uxith-beeko, if it was annual, we would crawl out of the scales from dissatisfaction. I thought of all ojels you would understand. We call this preparation to Ux.
Let’s have sex
That is why we are here.
Let’s begin fastest uvastuxith!
Xhu!
Praise to Ux!
Let's try exotic ojel.
Ready
During the ritual, everyone was smeared with some kind of yellow juice.
Stage 1a: The two of us will take you and Weeenan takes the other females.
We all take you and others females can occupy themselves.
First sacred shape: a female to each male.
Stage 2a: For for your effort you deserve one female too. And we will take the remaining female.
We will take you with the other female. Sorry, Cums, but cum without us.
I will take all females and others.. Why are you guys looking at me like that? If you don't want to, you can just watch.
Stage 3a: Last sacred shape: All in.
Stage 1-3b: Let's start warming up. It is very important for us. (3M)
What next, sir?
(Argonian) Xhuth! You’re good! I felt a lot of experience on your part, cum-gah. Let’s repeat our success. (3M)
(Non-Argonian) Xhuth! You’re so soft and warm but also wet, cum-gah. Female ojels are awesome! Let’s repeat our success.  (3M)
Again! (3M)
Hey, dryskin bitch! You took all their male lust for yourself. Always knew, that greels will take our men at the earliest opportunity.
Did I just watch you get fucked in all holes, sex ki, while I'm burning with desires? I'll hide my tail of disgrace between my legs.
I feel defiled kuuda.
I always knew we couldn't trust ojels.
F: I can satisfy you
Well, murky water is better than no water at all.
Consolation prize out of ojel’s pity? Xhu, I'll accept, but only because I've been tuning in to the ritual for too long.
Stage 4: Ooh, I nod my organ of pleasure . We fertilized your eggs abundantly. Now, according to the glorious tradition, you are obliged to thank and clean our lifegiver organs.
Let me thank and clean your lifegiver organ
Yes, it’s covered in other's sperm.
(Argonian) I hope you know how to perform argonian cocksucking.
(Non-Argonian) I erect my spine of domination to ojel.

That's all, uxith-beeko. I will shake the vos to let horny slut know that she can take you.

I completed practice
You smell like swamp mud and old cumrag. Smells of a hard work for a whore. Well done, little slut.

Whoring: Red Room
Cyrodiil, Castle Leyawiin. Just play a couple of hours with the noble. And get ready to learn a little pain.
(Khajiit) And get ready to learn a huge pain, fluffy-pie.
Ready
I bet my ass on opposite. Although I would like to lose.
(Argonian) And get ready to learn an agony, scaly-pie. I even feel a little sorry for your scales, they were so beautiful.
My scales? Please, mistress, don’t..
Bye-bye, future cutlet, tell me everything later if you can.

Secret room 
Domitula Caro: Well, hello, our guest. Let me introduce myself – I’m Domicicula, and this is my little brother Narcius. We continue the glorious dynastic tradition of Caro family of torturing lowborns.
(Beastfolk) As well as dirty animals like you.
R..ready..
I'm sure you are, dirtborn. But we love to surprise. 
(Khajiit) [She pulled hard on the whiskers] What a naughty kitten. We should punish you as in childhood.
(Beastfolk) [She grabbed and began to twist yout tail]
[She starts biting your body. Nose, cheeks, chest, sides, belly, limbs. And she didn't hold back]
Serve!
[Squat and clasp hands to your chest like a dog]
(Beastfolk) [She stepped on your tail and twisted the heel on it]
[She put her foot on your groin as a sign of domination]
Brother, catch! [They started kicking and throwing you at each other]
[They start exploring your body, stroking, smelling and squeezing you, clearly taking special pleasure in owning you]
A little lesson from nobles to non-noble. [They began to beat you slowly, measuring every blow. Especially hitting your nose. They are smiling, looking at how you follow their preparations and then silently and submissively accept the blows, without attempting to resist]
Now kiss my little brother, show gratitude for what comes next. And do it grossly and slobbering.
[Kiss him grossly and slobbering]
Come here, pet.
I’ll take you, rudely as your low kind is used to, garbage.
Brother, your turn to play with our pain doll.
Now we penetrate your dirty peasant holes. It's an honor for you to be a noble’s sextoy.
I'm not going to touch your dirty lips, so here’s the solution for the problem.  (Domicicula’s Saliva potion)
Take your place on this comfortable rack. Time for fulfill your main purpose in life.
[You were tortured, raped and abused on this rack all night]

Mmmmm..
Cate, dear, you can throw this trash out for us?

I completed practice. Ouh..
This is the noble life. No moon sugar, right?

Whoring: Sanguine
Stage 1: We will play a fun game Sweet Tooth.
[You licked the cream off from male Sanguines’ cocks and asses, racing with Sanguine girl. You lost shamefully by choking on the hair/You gloriously won when Sanguine girl felt sick]
We will play a fun game Common Bridge.
[You bent over backward, hands touching the floor and holding your ass off the ground, making a body bridge. All the other Sanguines began to sit on this bridge -  on face, chest, belly, limbs, not forgetting to shove cocks into your mouth, between boobs, ever the attempt to violate the navel. You broke down and fell, buried under a pile of cumming bodies after Sanguine troll tried to climb on you]
We will play a fun game Multi-Armed Mephala.
[You hid your hands behind your back and Sanguines starts move their arms as if you had 3 pairs of arms. Of course, all “your” hands did was grab, spank, squeeze, tug, pull out your body and playing with your hair.]
Stage 2: Like big troll dicks? Of course you can play with yourself, while looking at it. I know you want it, you whore.
Dancing! The gentlemen invite the lady. [Every male Sanguine began to dance like a waltz  with you. But since there were too many dancers, you were constantly pushed, strongly shoved cocks and other oblong objects with acceleration into yiur holes and constantly cumming on your body]
Let's play one great scene. You will get the main role! [You participated in scenes from Lusty Argonian Maid in the role of Lusty Argonian Maid./ You are involved in a scene from a play where a poor unfortunate girl was falsely accused of stealing and sent to the terrible correctional institution./ You played the scene as foul liar, where this thing committed the terrible crime and traveled around the country for public punishment and humiliation in order to drain at least a small part of the guilt./ You are involved in a scene from Thief of Virtue./ You are involved in a scene from you're not sure where, but there was a lot of sex and debauchery.]

Whoring: Thalmor
Show your confidence. [He threw Amulet of Talos on the floor in disgust] Shove it where this shit belongs.
[Pick up the amulet and shove it deep into your ass]
[Its form made the process very painful. You sway your pelvis, swing the amulet’s chain sticking out of your ass] Even such a simple action you cannot complete. Therefore, we Altmers must also guide you, cattle. Well let me help you, whore.
We are not cruel. To show that you definitely understand your place, simply lick my boots from the dirt of this savage territory.
[Lick his boots]
[You got down on your knees and gratefully licked his superior boots well] Even expressing respect for those who are better than you, you cannot help but chomp. What a savage!
I want to give you something. Turn around and spread your dirty cheeks, primitive.
[Turn around and spread your dirty cheeks]
[He shoved something into your ass] Here is your present. You can enchant, if you know how, some of your whorish thing. This is the captured soul of the one who wanted to resist us. Move his soul into whore’s personal thing, that's all he deserves. I recommend dirty laundry or a sextoy.

Green text is fixed diaglogues

blue dialogues are added to make these scripts make sense

and some of the yellow texts have been changed too

@DSHV

Edited by Electric Aether
On 6/18/2021 at 11:10 AM, rafatla said:

Help Tardo the Sinful never appears at the end of Volkihar castle bridge 

Need to accept Harkon's dark gift and become a vampire lord for Tardo to appear.

On 6/18/2021 at 1:59 PM, Golgo13 said:

Sorry in advance for the short temper.  I've had it.

Sorry to heard this. You can ask in the Winterhold, that she in the Skytemple Ruins. Not sure about the NM cave. For me and, I suppose for others, everything works. Maybe you can use code setstage AAATOHNewRelationship 50(60) to entirely skip this quest?

On 6/20/2021 at 4:22 AM, mich145 said:

where is this fucking bridge with waiting Crapeater in Riften?

Closest, but his dialogue is available anywhere outside Beggar's Row.

On 6/20/2021 at 5:33 AM, lightspeed77 said:

How do I proceed with breaking chains? I’m at the part where I need to communicate at a distance.

After you meet Rasul in Serpent's Good Memories quest. Then talk to Spermthief.

On 6/20/2021 at 12:47 PM, Golgo13 said:

but, without sex with the doorman, the switch for the next part of the quest doesn't get thrown and the quest hits a dead end as surely as if I'd never gotten into the Night Mammoth lair, at all.

You can take the key from entrance guard (by force or with stealth), he does not affect the quest's stages in any way. In the cave you should talk to Knife to progress (stage 20).

15 hours ago, Electric Aether said:

Green text is fixed diaglogues

Thank you.

3 hours ago, Ayyyitsmethe1andonlys said:

Do I need to restart if I update or what is the procedure?

No need to restart, just replace. The mod is very light on scripts.

Ideas for 2.2. There are so many of them that I think I will split this in two and leave some for 2.3:

Spoiler

Bug fixes;
Small quality of life changes;
Friends of Fattig;
Start of Doppelganger questline (Chase her across the country, answering for her actions);
Sex spells (Some names: Dirty Mind, Bitcheficator, Pocket Remorse, Summon Lusty Familiar,..);
Slave Elisif for Ulfric and slave Delphina to Artano;
Bearer of Unbearable Bears - Deal with Temba's new bear problem;
Small scene where Delvin is peeking Vex (with dirty underwear stealing);
Fighting Pride - first in series of quests about Lydia improving her dear thane (Investigate rumors of a gathering of slavers in Whiterun);
Submissive Garona (uncertain);
Endings for Fan Service, Another Fine Milf and new quest for Night Mammoths by Electric Aether;
Prisoner Rehabilitation Program: Good ending for Ogre, twins Atael and Kayus, new prisoner - Wild Cat;
New quests and options to old Catherine's Whoring quests;
Submissive token of temperament for PC;
Quests for Calder, Rayya, Bandit Queen, continuation of Jordis' saga, Arogant High Elves Twins - all by killer905.

Edited by DSHV
Add plans for 2.2
17 hours ago, DSHV said:

Another Fine Milf

I can write the end but I will have to write dialogues for her daughter too, Mia Valentia (Nothing NSFW Of course)

the premise of the final part of Another fine milf will be

when the PC Sends Carlotta to vacation after 3 weeks of being at the guild house

you then can ask her to return at anytime but when you try to send her back, there will be more dialogues that will prevent her from coming back to the guildhouse, basically Carlotta trying to quit and the PC will have to find a way to try to get her to return or try to help Carlotta escape and return back to her life.

Can this be done? @DSHV

Edited by Electric Aether

Hope you don't mind Electric Aether, your changes were great, I just want to add a little bit pf immersion and suggest some adjustments to make it fit with Skyrim's base writing style. Obviously this is a different tone and uses words you don't find in vanilla Skyrim so I tried to find a balance. I left Electric Aether's changes in his colours and added new suggestions in pink.

Also, @DSHV out of curiosity, using a term like 'bro' instead of 'brother', is this meant to be light-hearted and funny? It's immersion breaking, but if that is intentional than it's fine, so I didn't change things where I wasn't sure about the intent.

Spoiler

Rumor in Falkreath: Above all, don't end up in Falkreath Jail, I hear the guards are encouraged to mistreat their prisoners.
Ogre
I need books about the gods.
Do the gods interest you?
Of course, stupid whore. I am very devout, fucking bitch. I just need a few minor details to refresh my memory. For example, who is the wife of Boethiah, Alduin or Herma-Mora?
Here’s “The Monomyth”
Finally! A fucking good read!
Here’s “Varieties of Faith in the Empire” (in temples)
Va-ri-e-ti-es-of-fa-it-h.. That's what I need! Thanks for nothing, bitch. You need to read this shit to be as smart as me, godless scum. Now fuck off!
Fucking letter! I would rather they were enemies to be killed. Reading is hard, not like stealing, filthy bitch.  (24 hours)
I've been thinking a lot about the gods and mortals lately, warden. (24 hours)
Just think that there is something more in our world than a moment’s desire. What a fool I was to bathe in the mud of my vices, even though there was eternity right in front of me. I guessed, but did not fully realize that no reward comes without action. The just Zenithar rewards labor with wealth. The beautiful Dibella rewards love with pleasure. The Wheel spinning Arkay – honor with peace, the mighty Talos - courage with a victory,.. Thank you warden, for opening my eyes. I will always be grateful to you in this life and after.
And of course I don't hold a grudge against you. You did the right thing by killing those scum, and even put me on the path of correction. After I have atoned for all my sins, I will start a new life, according to the will of the gods.
Your brilliant plan to cleanse the scum worked, but you can stop using it on me. And I appreciate your test of my faith. After I have atoned for all my sins, I will start a new life, according to the will of the gods.

I fixed Ogre
Y: What? Ha-ha-ha! Now way your correction method might have worked. It’s literally “fuck all badness out of them”. Fine, I'll show him to the Jarl, and if you're telling the truth [Grunt], he will be released. Yes, whore?
I: It worked? So my work makes sense? This is great news! I will immediately show him to the Jarl and, by his decision, Ogre will be released. Allow me, ma’am?
I: Okay, that was a miraculous mistake on your part. I'll omit your motives in the report.
[Proudly] Yes!

Y: The Jarl was very surprised and said that green pig was to be here by accident and most importantly other prisoners. But a deal is a deal and you will receive your reward. Turn around and open your ass, I will give it to it, whoreden. (100 gold)
[Turn around and bulge out your ass]
[He tried to shove in a bag of coins, but it was too big, so he just forced a few coins in and threw the rest on the floor.] Don't spend it all on he-whores, slut. [He slaps your ass]
Just give me my reward
You've become boring lately. You want to lose the title "Whoreden" and become just "Wenchden"?
I: The Jarl was surprised, not very pleased and said that sir Ogre was to be here by accident and most importantly other prisoners. But the deal is a deal and you will receive your reward. Congratulations, ma’am! (1000 gold)

The Redguard brothers committed all sorts of crimes together. Theft, Intimidation of merchants, murders, several rapes against women, arson and possibly some other crimes we don't know about.

Woman? Bitch?
We are already good people. Yes bro? After all, no one said that we kill or rob badly. Or rape bitches. [He looked at you expressively]

Sexually experiment with the prisoners to find out Atael and Kayus' preferences. 
Prefer threesomes, strangulation, cumming and spiting on a victim female partner. They love to hold women by the hair and skin on the sides.

Mephala?
Yes, little mortal, I’m mostly associated with murder, lies, deception, but do not forget that I’m also god of sex. It's like a weapon, like a mind control spell, like a key to a locked door. You must understand that as a woman.
Oh don't talk about it. It will be better for you and Me. I am a very secretive god.
I don't like spiders
Oh? But just think about what eight limbs are capable of.
Satisfy your prisoners
Let both of us satisfy our prisoners
Share cocks equally.
You can go

[Inspect prisoner]
K:[Nothing illegal, except lush pubic hair and big erect dick]
A:[Nothing illegal, except cock and ball piercings and big dick]
K: [You diligently checked his cock and ass with your hands, but find only intoxicating smell]
A:[ You diligently checked his cock and ass with your hands, but find only cock in the face]
K,A: [You very hearty and diligently checked his cock with your mouth. It contain a lot of cum]

A: And you - are a good cumbucket.
[You showered his cock with kisses. Smacking lips sounds are heard throughout the prison. You alternate long wet kisses with short and quick kisses.]

We're actually going to have a harem, so bitches will be overwhelmingly in sex. But sure let’s practice this “wife treating” thing.

Spoiler

Restorative Justice
Chief Yamarz ghost: Worm! Scum! You betrayed me! You were supposed to do all the work for me and then give ME all the glory like a good sellcunt.
I’m sorry
What?! [He grabbed your boobs and began to squeeze, pull and beat it madly. You are overwhelmed by the pressure]
Cunt! [He starts beating and fucking you. You begin to feel nostalgic for Bruiser’s beating sex]
I will try to suffocate you with my cock, scum!
I'll be back.

Submissive Garona
What are you doing?
Let me repay your concern. [She grabs your crotch and lifts you above her]
[Squeeze harder]
Oh, let go, it hurts!
[She bent over and tries to free herself] Ouch, I need my pussy. [She finally knelt down]
P..please, o..o..owner. Let this b..bitch serve you well. You are in command.. 

Thick bitch!
To your place!
Yes, owner. [She got down on all fours before you. Without even seeing her face, you know that it twisted with anger.] I’m your bitch, owner.
[Spit on her face]
Thank you very much, owner. [She put on her face an incredibly fake smile and a gaze, wandering somewhere far from here, while your lump of saliva dripping slowly downs her face.]
Yes, owner. You’re the boss of this fat punch bag. [She stood up straight, exposing her stomach and relaxing it as much as possible. You started pounding it heartily. Despite all her efforts, she could not silent all the choked moans escaping from her chest.] Thank you very much for using your fat punch bag. Please use it again. 
Sex!
Really? Yes!

Tapasvee
Not getting beaten while sleeping to this one seems undeserved. Or sleep with magic whips, which slap this one’s cheeks every two seconds. Or sleep with agonizing gems in different holes.
This one quickly gets used to the pain. Especially when it is only allowed to sleep twenty minutes in three days, then there is not much choice.

Spoiler

I developed my own spell: Cate’s Emergency Slut Summoner. It will take you to a place where you’re most needed; where people burn with lust and desire so that you can satisfy them. Just like the heroine you were.
You have developed a spell? Is it dangerous?
I just open the portal where an animus is emitting a desire tone into magical ether. And you will come back as soon as a lusty fluctuation is gone. You see everything is simple as sucking a stranger’s cock in a dark alley.
You speak like my conjuration teacher. But could I achieve everything that I have achieved if I listened to him? No.
It's Extremely dangerous
Ready, I guess..

The Empty Mouth (Dremora in dark clothes): How did you get here? This place is not for creatures like you.
Teleportation without knowing the destination is madness. It looks like all the roughness and inaccuracies of this spell have formed an exact pattern to get here. But here you have nothing to do. Come back where you came from.
We ourselves cannot send you back, because we will have a very strong deviation due poor knowledge of your location. From where are you come here again? It doesn't matter! So you say a source of lust? It might be fun to look for. Let's check me first.
Ready
Very interesting.
What’s next?
We need to make sure.
Since you're still here, you either lied or we need to keep looking. My brother usually pretends to be a saint, but you can expect anything from him. Try to seduce him. He will resist, but will give up quickly. It will be fun to watch.
You don't need to know it. Chances are your mind creates this environment for you, trying to make sense. If I start to explain, then this illusion can dispel and you.. Well, you will go crazy at best.
Maybe. [He whispered conspiratorially to you] He's a little strange.You can use him. This will be fun to watch too.

So many dirty souls nowadays.
[Sexually undress]
[Play with your boobs]
What are you doing? Is this how you self-indulge yourself, perverted creature?
Is this your mating ritual? Depraved beast. There are no uncouth males for you! Well, maybe my brother is like that, but definitely not me!
[Start sexually moaning]
I am not listening!
{Time for heavy spells}[Take his hand, look into eyes] Please accept me as lover
Stop tormenting me! You are the same as she! Well, of course you are. I will obey you, but only for you to leave.
[After few second your ass receives a good slap. Then again and again] Fucking bitch, are you happy, vile disgusting four slut, floating in its own secretions and primitiveness? Happy? You shiteating animalfucked emptyheaded lowly scum.

Bedum-bedum-pah!
Jiggity jig!
He-he-he..
[Masturbate with him]
Woo-hoo! 

I’m still here
Surely! It was fun and you deserve a reward. I will send you back. It was me who detained you here. And I can easily send you back exactly to your body position at the time of teleportation. Ready?
Sex goodbye?
If you insist..
Not ready
Do not rush. All your time is at your disposal. And I'll make sure you don't come back.
Ready
Say hello to Nirn.

I completed practice
So where did you end up?
Just to some horny guys
Good for you, sluty-pie.. I thought that I screwed up when I was distracted by thoughts of horse dicks while spellweaving. But all's well that ends well.
Well, I hope you found where to fuck even there, sluty-pie. Remember not to think about big dicks during the spellweaving. [Sigh]

Well, while I have a little spellcrafting mood I created another spell for you as a reward for testing my first spell. So you can always get home. But don't overuse it, or you might miss out on a bunch of surprises, like a surprise rape gangbang.

Pull out Chains to Home - Return you to your home, where you belong. (Teleport PC to Forgotten Regret)

I'm gonna cast on you Cate’s Emergency Slut Summoner again. Build on the success you can say so.
Are you sure?
Ready
How are you ready for literally anything? Well, I wish you land on Molag Bal’s or Mehrunes Dagon’s giant cock.

Dururz-gro-Duloma:
Here I am, your free whore!

This sounds very crazy. Do you even know where we are? I crossed into the Wrothgarian Mountains and hid in this abandoned shack from the snowstorm. I admit I started to pray to the gods, others from Trinimac for a way to keep warm. It looks like it worked in such a weird way.
I can cast a fire spell
Thanks, but a small fire will not be enough, and a large one can burn this house.
What’s next, sir?
Nice to meet you, by the way. I’m Dururz-gro-Duloma. [With these words, he stuck his cock deep in you with all his might]
The rest of the day you kept each other warm, hugging, twitching with his cock deep inside you.

I completed practice
You've been absent for a long time. Do you have a conscience? How much have you fucked? And to rub the amount of your sex into your teacher's jealous face so brazenly!
No, no, I'm not listening! Troll’s balls! TROLL’S BALLS! Abstinence to you, lucky bitch! No fuck you!

You must go on a mission to the distant Black Marsh. I would go myself, but I have whore-teacher responsibilities before my whore-student. Appreciate my sacrifice, young whore-pie.
No, I met a tough Argonian with a strange name that I will never remember on some boring long reception. Cultural exchange or something. Obviously in a hidden place we exchanged a lot. I think that's when I got my one-of-many fetish on Argonians. I gave him a mark stone at parting. And its doublet -  recall stone began to vibrate lately. He calls me. Despite how pleasant vibrating is, but I need to answer. Considering the impression I made, he can only call for one reason.
Understood
(Argonian)Well, I think you know more about Argonian than me. That you are constantly wet, for example.
Renewal Lodge
(Non-Argonian)Kaoc! I didn't think that you would remember me and the vos that you gave me, ojel. 
(Argonian) We were hoping for the exotic, but it is clear that fate itself does not want to violate the xal mating rituals, new uxith-beeko.
Now we have the same number of females and males and we can start Ux! Prepare your organs of excitement.
What is Ux?
What is ojel?
Have you come here to whore or ask questions, ojel? Fine, ojel is not a saxhleel, not an Argonian. Dryskined outsider. You.
What is kaoc?
What is uxith-beeko?
What is greel?
Hostile animal or outsider. Please don’t mind it, it's just our blood heated by the forthcoming. It's like dirty talk, get it?
I lift my crest of amazement. Uxith-beeko, if it was annual, we would crawl out of the scales from dissatisfaction. I thought of all ojels you would understand. We call this preparation to Ux.
Let’s have sex
That is why we are here.
Xhu!
Praise to Ux!
Let's try exotic ojel.
Ready
Stage 1a: The two of us will take you and Weeenan takes the other females.
Stage 2a: For for your effort you deserve one female too. And we will take the remaining female.
We will take you with the other female. Sorry, Cums, but cum without us.
I will take all females and others.. Why are you guys looking at me like that? If you don't want to, you can just watch.
What next, sir?
(Argonian) Xhuth! You’re good! I felt a lot of experience on your part, cum-gah. Let’s repeat our success. (3M)
(Non-Argonian) Xhuth! You’re so soft and warm but also wet, cum-gah. Female ojels are awesome! Let’s repeat our success.  (3M)
Again! (3M)
Hey, dryskin bitch! You took all their male lust for yourself. Always knew, that greels will take our men at the earliest opportunity.
Did I just watch you get fucked in all holes, sex ki, while I'm burning with desires? I'll hide my between my legs in disgrace.
I feel defiled kuuda.
Well, murky water is better than no water at all.
Consolation prize out of ojel’s pity? Xhu, I'll accept, but only because I've been tuning in to the ritual for too long.
Stage 4: Ooh, I nod my organ of pleasure . We fertilized your eggs abundantly. Now, according to the glorious tradition, you are obliged to thank and clean our lifegiver organs.
(Argonian) I hope you know how to perform argonian cocksucking.

That's all, uxith-beeko. I will shake the vos to let the horny slut know that she can take you.

I completed practice
You smell like swamp mud and old cumrag. Smells of a hard work for a whore. Well done, little slut.

Cyrodiil, Castle Leyawiin. Just play with the noble for a couple of hours. And get ready to learn a little pain.
Ready
(Argonian) And get ready to learn an agony, scaly-pie. I even feel a little sorry for your scales, they were so beautiful.

Secret room 
Domitula Caro: Well, hello, our guest. Let me introduce myself – I’m Domicicula, and this is my little brother Narcius. We continue the glorious dynastic tradition of Caro family of torturing lowborns.
R..ready..
(Khajiit) [She pulled hard on the whiskers] What a naughty kitten. We should punish you as in childhood.
[She starts biting your body. Nose, cheeks, chest, sides, belly, limbs. And she didn't hold back]
Serve!
(Beastfolk) [She stepped on your tail and twisted her heel on it]
Brother, catch! [They started kicking and throwing you at each other]
[They start exploring your body, stroking, smelling and squeezing you, clearly taking special pleasure in owning you]
A little lesson from nobles to non-noble. [They began to beat you slowly, measuring every blow. Especially hitting your nose. They are smiling, looking at how you follow their preparations and then silently and submissively accept the blows, without attempting to resist]
Now kiss my little brother, show gratitude for what comes next. And do it grossly and slobbering.
Come here, pet.
I’ll take you, rudely as your low kind is used to, garbage.
Now we penetrate your dirty peasant holes. It's an honor for you to be a noble’s sextoy.
I'm not going to touch your dirty lips, so here’s the solution for the problem.  (Domicicula’s Saliva potion)
Take your place on this comfortable rack. Time for fulfill your main purpose in life.
[You were tortured, raped and abused on this rack all night]

Mmmmm..
Cate, dear, can you throw this trash out for us?

[You licked the cream off from male Sanguines’ cocks and asses, racing with Sanguine girl. You lost shamefully by choking on the hair/You gloriously won when Sanguine girl felt sick]
[You bent over backward, hands touching the floor and holding your ass off the ground, making a body bridge. All the other Sanguines began to sit on this bridge -  on face, chest, belly, limbs, not forgetting to shove cocks into your mouth, between boobs, ever the attempt to violate the navel. You broke down and fell, buried under a pile of cumming bodies after Sanguine troll tried to climb on you]
[You hid your hands behind your back and Sanguines starts move their arms as if you had 3 pairs of arms. Of course, all “your” hands did was grab, spank, squeeze, tug, pull out your body and playing with your hair.]
Stage 2: Like big troll dicks? Of course you can play with yourself, while looking at it. I know you want it, you whore.
Dancing! The gentlemen invites the lady. [Every male Sanguine began to dance like a waltz  with you. But since there were too many dancers, you were constantly pushed, strongly shoved cocks and other oblong objects with acceleration into yiur holes and constantly cumming on your body]
Let's play one great scene. You will get the main role! [You participated in scenes from Lusty Argonian Maid in the role of the titular Maid./ You are involved in a scene from a play where a poor unfortunate girl was falsely accused of theft and sent to the terrible correctional institution./ You played the scene as foul liar, where this thing committed the terrible crime and traveled around the country for public punishment and humiliation in order to drain at least a small part of the guilt./ You are involved in a scene from Thief of Virtue./ You are involved in a scene from you're not sure where, but there was a lot of sex and debauchery.]

Show your confidence. [He threw Amulet of Talos on the floor in disgust] Shove this filth where shit belongs.
[Its form made the process very painful. You sway your pelvis, swing the amulet’s chain sticking out of your ass] Even such a simple action you cannot complete. Therefore, we Altmers must also guide you, cattle. Well let me help you, whore.
We are not cruel. To show that you definitely understand your place, simply lick my boots from the dirt of this savage territory.
[Lick his boots]
[You got down on your knees and gratefully licked his superior boots well] Even expressing respect for those who are better than you, you cannot help but chomp. What a savage!
I want to give you something. Turn around and spread your dirty cheeks, primitive.
[He shoved something into your ass] Here is your present. You can enchant, if you know how, some of your whorish thing. This is the captured soul of the one who wanted to resist us. Move his soul into whore’s personal thing, that's all he deserves. I recommend dirty laundry or a sextoy.

Edited by hawkzor
4 hours ago, hawkzor said:

Hope you don't mind Electric Aether, your changes were great, I just want to add a little bit pf immersion and suggest some adjustments to make it fit with Skyrim's base writing style. Obviously this is a different tone and uses words you don't find in vanilla Skyrim so I tried to find a balance. I left Electric Aether's changes in his colours and added new suggestions in pink.

Also, @DSHV out of curiosity, using a term like 'bro' instead of 'brother', is this meant to be light-hearted and funny? It's immersion breaking, but if that is intentional than it's fine, so I didn't change things where I wasn't sure about the intent.

Reveal hidden contents

Rumor in Falkreath: Above all, don't end up in Falkreath Jail, I hear the guards are encouraged to mistreat their prisoners.
Ogre
I need books about the gods.
Do the gods interest you?
Of course, stupid whore. I am very devout, fucking bitch. I just need a few minor details to refresh my memory. For example, who is the wife of Boethiah, Alduin or Herma-Mora?
Here’s “The Monomyth”
Finally! A fucking good read!
Here’s “Varieties of Faith in the Empire” (in temples)
Fucking letter! I would rather they were enemies to be killed. Reading is hard, not like stealing, filthy bitch.  (24 hours)
I've been thinking a lot about the gods and mortals lately, warden. (24 hours)
Just think that there is something more in our world than a moment’s desire. What a fool I was to bathe in the mud of my vices, even though there was eternity right in front of me. I guessed, but did not fully realize that no reward comes without action. The just Zenithar rewards labor with wealth. The beautiful Dibella rewards love with pleasure. The Wheel spinning Arkay – honor with peace, the mighty Talos - courage with a victory,.. Thank you warden, for opening my eyes. I will always be grateful to you in this life and after.
And of course I don't hold a grudge against you. You did the right thing by killing those scum, and even put me on the path of correction. After I have atoned for all my sins, I will start a new life, according to the will of the gods.
Your brilliant plan to cleanse the scum worked, but you can stop using it on me. And I appreciate your test of my faith. After I have atoned for all my sins, I will start a new life, according to the will of the gods.

I fixed Ogre
[Proudly] Yes!

Y: The Jarl was very surprised and said that green pig was to be here by accident and most importantly other prisoners. But a deal is a deal and you will receive your reward. Turn around and open your ass, I will give it to it, whoreden. (100 gold)
[Turn around and bulge out your ass]
[He tried to shove in a bag of coins, but it was too big, so he just forced a few coins in and threw the rest on the floor.] Don't spend it all on he-whores, slut. [He slaps your ass]
Just give me my reward

The Redguard brothers committed all sorts of crimes together. Theft, Intimidation of merchants, murders, several rapes against women, arson and possibly some other crimes we don't know about.

Woman? Bitch?

Sexually experiment with the prisoners to find out Atael and Kayus' preferences. 
Prefer threesomes, strangulation, cumming and spiting on a victim female partner. They love to hold women by the hair and skin on the sides.

Mephala?
Yes, little mortal, I’m mostly associated with murder, lies, deception, but do not forget that I’m also god of sex. It's like a weapon, like a mind control spell, like a key to a locked door. You must understand that as a woman.
I don't like spiders
Oh? But just think about what eight limbs are capable of.
Satisfy your prisoners
Let both of us satisfy our prisoners
Share cocks equally.
You can go

[Inspect prisoner]
K:[Nothing illegal, except lush pubic hair and big erect dick]
A:[Nothing illegal, except cock and ball piercings and big dick]

A: And you - are a good cumbucket.

Reveal hidden contents

Restorative Justice
Chief Yamarz ghost: Worm! Scum! You betrayed me! You were supposed to do all the work for me and then give ME all the glory like a good sellcunt.
I’m sorry
Cunt! [He starts beating and fucking you. You begin to feel nostalgic for Bruiser’s beating sex]
I will try to suffocate you with my cock, scum!
I'll be back.

Submissive Garona
What are you doing?
Let me repay your concern. [She grabs your crotch and lifts you above her]
[Squeeze harder]
Oh, let go, it hurts!
P..please, o..o..owner. Let this b..bitch serve you well. You are in command.. 

Thick bitch!
To your place!
[Spit on her face]
Sex!
Really? Yes!

Tapasvee

Reveal hidden contents

I developed my own spell: Cate’s Emergency Slut Summoner. It will take you to a place where you’re most needed; where people burn with lust and desire so that you can satisfy them. Just like the heroine you were.
You have developed a spell? Is it dangerous?
I just open the portal where an animus is emitting a desire tone into magical ether. And you will come back as soon as a lusty fluctuation is gone. You see everything is simple as sucking a stranger’s cock in a dark alley.
You speak like my conjuration teacher. But could I achieve everything that I have achieved if I listened to him? No.
It's Extremely dangerous
Ready, I guess..

The Empty Mouth (Dremora in dark clothes): How did you get here? This place is not for creatures like you.
Teleportation without knowing the destination is madness. It looks like all the roughness and inaccuracies of this spell have formed an exact pattern to get here. But here you have nothing to do. Come back where you came from.
Ready
Very interesting.
What’s next?
We need to make sure.
Since you're still here, you either lied or we need to keep looking. My brother usually pretends to be a saint, but you can expect anything from him. Try to seduce him. He will resist, but will give up quickly. It will be fun to watch.
You don't need to know it. Chances are your mind creates this environment for you, trying to make sense. If I start to explain, then this illusion can dispel and you.. Well, you will go crazy at best.

So many dirty souls nowadays.
[Sexually undress]
[Play with your boobs]
What are you doing? Is this how you self-indulge yourself, perverted creature?
Is this your mating ritual? Depraved beast. There are no uncouth males for you! Well, maybe my brother is like that, but definitely not me!
[Start sexually moaning]
I am not listening!
[After few second your ass receives a good slap. Then again and again] Fucking bitch, are you happy, vile disgusting four slut, floating in its own secretions and primitiveness? Happy? You shiteating animalfucked emptyheaded lowly scum.

Bedum-bedum-pah!
Jiggity jig!
He-he-he..
[Masturbate with him]
Woo-hoo! 

I’m still here
Sex goodbye?
If you insist..
Not ready
Ready
Say hello to Nirn.

I completed practice
So where did you end up?
Just to some horny guys

Are you sure?
Ready

Dururz-gro-Duloma:
Here I am, your free whore!

I can cast a fire spell
What’s next, sir?

I completed practice
No, no, I'm not listening! Troll’s balls! TROLL’S BALLS! Abstinence to you, lucky bitch! No fuck you!

You must go on a mission to the distant Black Marsh. I would go myself, but I have whore-teacher responsibilities before my whore-student. Appreciate my sacrifice, young whore-pie.
No, I met a tough Argonian with a strange name that I will never remember on some boring long reception. Cultural exchange or something. Obviously in a hidden place we exchanged a lot. I think that's when I got my one-of-many fetish on Argonians. I gave him a mark stone at parting. And its doublet -  recall stone began to vibrate lately. He calls me. Despite how pleasant vibrating is, but I need to answer. Considering the impression I made, he can only call for one reason.
Understood
Renewal Lodge
What is Ux?
What is ojel?
Have you come here to whore or ask questions, ojel? Fine, ojel is not a saxhleel, not an Argonian. Dryskined outsider. You.
What is kaoc?
What is uxith-beeko?
What is greel?
Let’s have sex
That is why we are here.
Xhu!
Praise to Ux!
Let's try exotic ojel.
Ready
Stage 1a: The two of us will take you and Weeenan takes the other females.
Stage 2a: For for your effort you deserve one female too. And we will take the remaining female.
We will take you with the other female. Sorry, Cums, but cum without us.
I will take all females and others.. Why are you guys looking at me like that? If you don't want to, you can just watch.
What next, sir?
(Argonian) Xhuth! You’re good! I felt a lot of experience on your part, cum-gah. Let’s repeat our success. (3M)
Again! (3M)
Did I just watch you get fucked in all holes, sex ki, while I'm burning with desires? I'll hide my between my legs in disgrace.
I feel defiled kuuda.
Well, murky water is better than no water at all.
Consolation prize out of ojel’s pity? Xhu, I'll accept, but only because I've been tuning in to the ritual for too long.
(Argonian) I hope you know how to perform argonian cocksucking.

That's all, uxith-beeko. I will shake the vos to let the horny slut know that she can take you.

I completed practice

Cyrodiil, Castle Leyawiin. Just play with the noble for a couple of hours. And get ready to learn a little pain.
Ready

Secret room 
R..ready..
Serve!
(Beastfolk) [She stepped on your tail and twisted her heel on it]
Brother, catch! [They started kicking and throwing you at each other]
[They start exploring your body, stroking, smelling and squeezing you, clearly taking special pleasure in owning you]
A little lesson from nobles to non-noble. [They began to beat you slowly, measuring every blow. Especially hitting your nose. They are smiling, looking at how you follow their preparations and then silently and submissively accept the blows, without attempting to resist]
Come here, pet.
I’ll take you, rudely as your low kind is used to, garbage.
I'm not going to touch your dirty lips, so here’s the solution for the problem.  (Domicicula’s Saliva potion)
[You were tortured, raped and abused on this rack all night]

Mmmmm..
Cate, dear, can you throw this trash out for us?

Dancing! The gentlemen invites the lady. [Every male Sanguine began to dance like a waltz  with you. But since there were too many dancers, you were constantly pushed, strongly shoved cocks and other oblong objects with acceleration into yiur holes and constantly cumming on your body]
Let's play one great scene. You will get the main role! [You participated in scenes from Lusty Argonian Maid in the role of the titular Maid./ You are involved in a scene from a play where a poor unfortunate girl was falsely accused of theft and sent to the terrible correctional institution./ You played the scene as foul liar, where this thing committed the terrible crime and traveled around the country for public punishment and humiliation in order to drain at least a small part of the guilt./ You are involved in a scene from Thief of Virtue./ You are involved in a scene from you're not sure where, but there was a lot of sex and debauchery.]

Show your confidence. [He threw Amulet of Talos on the floor in disgust] Shove this filth where shit belongs.
We are not cruel. To show that you definitely understand your place, simply lick my boots from the dirt of this savage territory.
[Lick his boots]

good work, I hope DSHV uses it

15 hours ago, Electric Aether said:

Can this be done?

Yes.

12 hours ago, hawkzor said:

I just want to add a little bit pf immersion

Thank you. Well, I used "bro" as diminutive of brother. As if an adult familiarly named his younger twin. As you can see, I am not very familiar with English slang, and even more so with Old English slang, which would adequately translate fantasy language, inspired by Nordic languages. So here I completely trust more educated English-speaking.

1 hour ago, rafatla said:

I did that, got the quest to go to redwater den, exited the castle and he's still not there 

Do you install TroublesofHeroineDawnguardAddon?

5 hours ago, DSHV said:

Thank you. Well, I used "bro" as diminutive of brother. As if an adult familiarly named his younger twin. As you can see, I am not very familiar with English slang, and even more so with Old English slang, which would adequately translate fantasy language, inspired by Nordic languages. So here I completely trust more educated English-speaking.

Good to know. Because a term like 'Bro' is not something that you would normally hear in a fantasy or historical setting, it's very modern slang. In future if I proofread more dialogue I'll 'correct' these, but make sure to put them in a different colour in case it was intentional. Again, I don't want to mess up or change your intended sentiment for the dialogue, I just aim to correct errors and make it more immersive where possible.

Hi

In the quest hire inventor, when i pick up the Wicked Exhale mushroom, the quest do not update. I tried setstage for the next step, but well i dont know if i break something as the main quest troubles of heroine do not update. I slept for 24 hours, but the serpent did not show up, so there is another trigger or i break something ?

What is the quest id of main quest ? Maybe i can try setstage to unlock.

26 minutes ago, gurdilhfkk said:

In the quest hire inventor

Hi. You need to carry this mushroom to Grym (he still at Bard's College). Then he will send for new ingredients - the principle is the same. All quests' ids in readme. aaatohhireinventor and aaatroublesofheroinequest for those quests. The main quest is updated only after talking with Serpent, after completing 4 tasks that he gave out.

Hey dshv, i read your post in patreon and i have two questions, one is about the script for cancel quest related to serpent, this feature will be added in 2.2 or 2.3 or is not determined yet and the second question, about slave delphine quest, this will affect the main storyline from vanilla skyrim ? or she can give the quest normal ? blades,etc...

14 hours ago, peterkenway said:

i have two questions

If you're talking about canceling Serpent's quests, then they are already canceled when he dies or with a good ending Breaking Chains. Delphine will be the same as with Carlotta Valentia in Another Fine Milf. There will be her clone and it will be possible to switch between her and the original, so as not to break the game.

Please somebody check the grammar. Text to fix:
The Pursuit of a Shadow – Doppelganger Rework

Spoiler

I have a question
Ugh.. Mortals and their futile quest for truth..
You know thu'ums? Are you a Dragonborn too?
All your skills and attributes are mine. This is my ability. If I tune in to another person, I will lose your abilities and gain his or her. Its too.
Who are you exactly? 
Even I do not fully understand this, and you want me to try to fit the answer into your mortal brain? I appeared in a dark cave. I only remember branches and water. And, of course, the Enemy. Must be one of the adventurers like you. We started fighting right away. He copied all my movements and techniques. Well, now I understand that maybe it was me who copied. I lost and went into the ethereal and blackest darkness. I wandered in this void for a long time, I guess. I'm not sure. But in the end, the dim light led me to some place. It was Oblivion, I don't know whose. Maybe even no one's.
How did you end up here, in Tamriel?
I deliberately cut off from myself my daedrity. Is that even a word? Who invented such a meager language for you, mortals? Part of my being that relates me to Daedra. And I became a Nirnwalker.
But why?
You yourself are not locked in a closet, but you are traveling. Why? Swarming worms are more interesting than Oblivion.  Battles are not important when all participants are immortal. Actions are not important when the environment is constant and eternal.  Nothing are important.You, mortals, at least have real consequences and sweetrolls.

Take this sweet roll (rare ingredients in return)
If only for them, you are worth your creation.
Sweetrolls. Sweetrolls are nice.
It's worth living for them.
Thanks, mortal.
What is your name? 
Doppelganger? They often call me that because what I am. I know it’s mouthful, but this is your language, not mine. All claims against it.
But this is not your name, but rather your race or type
You weren't taught not to ask Daedra for a name? Of course not, especially in this region. Nobody will answer you honestly. This is the first thing. And secondly, it's not decent. The name is more important to Daedra than to you, Nirnlings. If you feel like it, you can call me by your name. I am most like you after all.
Can you stop being me?
I..I..can’t. You overlight all other people. I can not explain better. You need to be me to understand, not vise versa. But I am sure that it will pass by your death, so there is nothing to worry about.
Stop using Storm Call!
But this is our strongest… Ah, fine. I see how this could be a problem. I won't use it until forget don't use it.

Family Rings
This is a very indecent request. You have become very cocky. Just like your father.
Don't need to embarrass. What have I not seen on you, right?
Hey, brother! I'm stuck!
Incest is a family matter, right, sister?

Elisif the Not-So-Fair-Anymore

Spoiler

Time to give the winner a deserved prize
Oh no, I would be dishonored, defiled, abused and serve to all Ulfric’s army as sexslave!
You can return to Solitude for a little rest
Rest? I guess, if it’s your order..

How is your new life, slave queen Elisif?
So much disgusting liquids and filth..
Serving the whole army is hard.
I think I need to change my name to Elisif the Not-So-Fair-Anymore.
Sex, sex, sex is all I do.
They don't think it necessary to feed poor slaves? I certainly get a lot of “food”.
So humiliationg licks dirty floors every morning. I was a queen!
I jiggle my bust for their fun. They paint vulgarity on my body and and use it as a target for crumbs.

Dance

I said goodbye to my dignity already.

This whorte Elisif seems to be slacking
I was on my way to punish her.

Slave Delphina

Spoiler

Worm, it’s time to finish throwing away garbage. I know that you know Delphina, still not slammed little blade. And you think we don’t know, filth? Take this enchanted rag and give it to her to smell and she will immediately lose consciousness, if she even being in consciousness once in the lifetime. And bring her to my storage room in […]. I store here some trash, you will undertand. To get there and out, you can only with this key, so not lose it, if you don't want to stay there forever, trash.

[Tuck the rag under Delphina’s nose]
What?

Artano’s Trash Storage
Painmaker
Please don’t beat me! I was good!
I’m just brought here new slave
I’ll take care about it from here. This is my job after all – be convient torture tool of the owner.
Tell me your backstory
There is nothing to tell. I was tortured a lot. I mean a lot. And I creating torture tools. So everyone hates me for this. But this is not my choice. Not like I love to cause pain to others! And my fingers all pricked and wounded from this kind of work.

Slave Delphina
You are treacherous bicth!

I’ve captured Delphina
Like my trash storage? Soon it will be your home, pathetic insect. I need some time to process it. It will take time even for me to fix such an imperfect thing. But I already put a spell on it, so she can return to its place without remembering anything. Very convenient for tracking the remains of its so-called order. Just need to say the activating phrase ”Auroran Golden Eagle”.

Auroran Golden Eagle
Whoa! I urgently need to take out the trash.
Do I have to pretend to be a person again?

Sex Spells

Spoiler

Summon Lusty Familiar (Ghost Wolf – Eternal Rider) - Castle Dour;
Summon Tasty Familiar (Ghost Horse – Meaty) - The Bannered Mare;
Summon Nasty Familiar (Ghost Skeever - Lord) – Ratway;
Summon Masty Familiar (Ghost Troll - Fatty) – under Brelyna Maryon bed, College of Winterhold.
Dirty Mind – People will obey you, but only if your commands are exciting for any observer. Midden;
Sex
I’m outflow!
Lick my boots
Who left such delicious bootshrooms?
Undress
It will protect me backwards!
Masturbate
F: I need to catch this elusive pea!
M: Something grabbed my groin. It's a fat snake!
Dance
But how does that help against the dwarf invasion?
Hides-in Dark: Did you find my spell? It is not quite ready, but okay, if you want to field test that much, then I will not stand in the path of the young researcher.
Falanu’s Rendezvous – Reanimate a dead body to have sex with it.- Yngvild;
Summon Fervor - Flame Atronach, Fellglow Keep
Summon Passion Chills - Frost Atronach, Mistveil Keep
Summon Climax - Storm Atronach, Highmoon Hall
Bitcheficator – People temporally becomes bitches. Ghost Dog Bitchmaker, Whiterun Kennel
Circle of Excitement - Summon 4 falmer’s ambush on your butt. 4 Bard’s College;
Pocket Remorse (Bandit Ghost - Vengeful Spirit) - Revenge Room;

PRP - Wild Cat

Spoiler

Dossier of Wild Cat
Crazy Khajiit who attacked a village woman. He had no money and other things to pay the fine. Absolutely uncivilized, does not respond to speech. Should be treated like a wild animal, despite the fact that it is figuratively a subject of the Hold’s law.
Taming Level tokens
[He gripped your groin with his teeth, and let in his hand claws into your ass]
[Start stroking his head] Good boy, protect yourself, but I'm your new friend
[He began to loosen his grip, not as quickly as you would like, but in the end he completely let you go]+1
AAAAA! [Try to endure the pain]
[He does not intend to let you go, but on the contrary squeezes his jaw harder from your screaming]
Fucking animal! [Start punching him in the muzzle]
[He realized that he could not win in this position and let you go]-1

Maybe licking under your tail for you, make you recognize me as your female
[You crawled under him and poked your nose in his balls. You start licking his cock and balls to clean]
<4TL [He bited your pussy with rage and began to growl muffled]
[Through pain, continue to show your friendliness] +1
[From the pain you do not understand well what you are licking – cock, balls, asshole or just fur. You continued to lick as thank for the painful bite of your pussy until he understood and let you go. He even licked the wounds he left.]
[Pay him back with biting his balls] -1
[He screamed and flew up to the ceiling. Taming mission surely failed]
4-6TL [He didn’t bite you and let you clean cock and ass well. From gratitude that he did not hurt you, you tried even harder] +1
7-10TL [He starts licking your pussy in return]

[Spread you legs before his face] See, boy, the female in heat
<3TL [He gripped your groin with his teeth]
Don't they feed you? I'll give you delicious meat, just let my poor pussy go
[He seems to think that a pussy in teeth is better than a promised meat in the future]
[Stroking and kissing his head] +1
[You bent awkwardly and kissed the top of his head, stroking it with your hands, while it still caused you great pain. Still, he let you go out of boredom or he was tired of your caresses]
[Start punching him in the muzzle] -1
[He let you go, but if possible, he will repay you even more]
>3[He sniffed your pussy, generously accepted your offer, climbing on you]+1

You’re surely love taste of my pussy, but this is not a real food
<4TL [He looks at you as a sworn enemy]
4-6TL [He started rubbing his head against your feet]
7-10TL [He tucked his tail apologetically and licked your hand]

Delvin peek Vex at the Honrich Lake

Spoiler

[A Warning] Spying on guildmates?
M: It is not your concern.
F: Is that an invitation, baby?

Hey, hey, hide for the love of gods. She will notice you and also me.
Are you peeking Vex, Delvin?
On what it also looks like? Yes, I look at her gorgeous form and now you too. We are accomplices now.
I not watching her
Ha, such even on a court not will pass, not speak about baby Vex.
This is bad
What-what, fellow thief, I not misheard? You now a vigilant of high moral? Think about it as stealing her look by our eyes.
Whatever, not my business
Yeah, yeah, go and don’t distract me from my important business.
I’m in!
I knew, you would understand. You have same lusty aura, fellow connoisseur of beauty.
Just watching?
Well, sometimes I take an action in my hand. I also want her underwear as a trophy, but simply can’t get catched again. I will not put it on the shelf with your other trophies, of course. More for personal usage. Pay you 1000 gold for it. What you say? For a good thief as you it’s really easy money.
2000 gold
Uses my weak spot as a real bastard. Well done. Deal.
Think her dirty underwear is already yours
Not let down me, fellow.
No
Pah, offer is still remains. She will have more underwear anyway.
Vex’s Dirty Underwear – Woman underwear – nothing more, nothing less.
I decided to keep her clothes
I’m sad, but understand you.
Vex’s underwear for you
Yes, yes. Take your well deserved reward.

Bearer of Unbearable Bears

Spoiler

Hey Temba, how are.. 
Agh! [Ghost bear appear and rape Temba]
What was that?
Don’t see it? Do you want me to tell this aloud? Rape by the ghost bear - what happen and happens often after you bring me 10, curse them, bear skins. Why it’s not you, who killed them?
I actually bought some of them
Oh, that’s how you did my task? So I’m punished through intermediary of intermediary. Great.
I’m sorry to hear it
My ass and pussy looks like giant hollow, to which bears are climbing for honey. They not created by gods for bears’ cocks!
You can try healing potions. They usually helps
Well, thanks for an advice. I will not ask from where you know it. But still we should solve this problem. I cannot live with sudden bear rapes. This is not up for discussion! Oh gods, what if it won’t stop and after a death? Can you imagine a funeral at such case? This is the shame for generations!
We?
Yes, we. You partially involved to this. You will not leaving a poor woman in huge troubles?
What we can to do?
Firstly, we need to discover with what we dealing with. Find out about this bear curse and I generously reward you. Ask priest or scholars.. Oh no! Please not in the ass again!
Priests: Do you know about the ghost bear rapes curse?
Thanks gods no.
No.
Sounds like someone angry Kyne. Her temple in Whiterun.
Winterhold: Sounds like punishment from mighty animal protector, a god maybe? They love poetic and ironic punishments. But I don’t know any bear gods. Well, I know only one mention of an animal god, but this book is a complete nonsense. Spriggans maybe? Or Kyne. Her temple in Whiterun. Ask there are.
Danika: Not sure if Kyne is imposed this curse, but usually to dispel a punishment curse you need to show regret for wrong, from a cursegiver point of view, actions. 
Thank you
“Ghost bear rapes” you say? Oh my! Hope the victim can afford a lot of healing potions.

Hey, you advice about healing potions works! Thanks again!
You should show regret for you actions
But I.. Fine, if it may help I would ask forgiveness even for being born. [She kneels] Dear bears, please forgive me for asking to bring me you skins, even if you ruined my honest work. I should understand that you just dumb animals! Agh!

Temba?
Not working! It just makes me more convenient to rape.
Maybe you should to ask from all your heart?
Fine. [She kneels] Please, please, I really sorry, bear spirits, I undertand all my wrong-doing and never repeat it. Please no more ass violations! Ugh!

No more! While I was under the bear, accepting his cock - an idea appeared for me. Maybe you will find those pelts, which you brought to me? And we make some ritual with them?
What ritual?
I don’t know! Do something is better than do nothing. I sold them to wandering trader. He went by that road to Riften.

Witch of the Wilds: I know what you looking for, wanderer. I already have gained these hides and now they are mine.  But they have no purpose for you, since yours true target is take off curse.
For what you need bear hides?
To make this outfit. Deaths of previous wearers of these hides shouldn’t be in vain.
You know how take off the curse?
Life for life. Poachers killed the dipper and soon will kill her cubs. They in […] cave. Cursebearer should save them. But hurry up, murderers alredy moving in to children.
Cursebearer is not particulary traveling or fighting type
You can do it for her name. After all, you’re also to blame in this curse.

Sorry, but it seems I not can take off your curse
Well seem to me is worth learn to a live with the curse. I already start get used to their sizes.
I’m taken off the curse?
Yes, I not saw bear-rapers for some time. You made it? Thank you, thank you, althouth I already start get used to their sizes. Well, anyway – a full-deserved reward, do not refuse. (1000 gold + honey)

Splinters for Ass - Impudent Nord Twins in the Braidwood Inn in Kynesgrove

Spoiler

Fett & Tispe Salty-Heart
Talk to my brother, I'm too lazy to waste time with you.
Hey just look at this vain wench, hurrying on her “important” business.
I’m sorry?
I forgive you, bitch, but don't do that anymore. Hey, how about taking care of me and my sister?
And what do I get in return?
Nothing.
And why would I do this?
Because of the purity of your heart. We can barely take care of ourselves. Come on, bitch, I know that you adventurers love to kiss asses of poor and wretched.
I refuse
And where will you spend your money from plundering ancient ruins, which were built by my ancestors? On sextoys and skooma, self-loving slut?
I agree
At last! I knew that if I whining enough, then someone would agree. We need a home, of course, food, entertainment, satisfaction, like sex or massage - you come up with something.
Let me serve you
F: Finally, the respect my body deserves.
T: Are you waiting for some thanks? Lick your fleshy cunt out of gratitude, bitch?
Please accept this gift
F: It better be good and not shitty.
T: I allow you give it to me.

Do you need something?
You’re piece of shit, disgusting whore, dumb cunt. Still gonna serve me as fucking slave?
Yes
Also no self-esteem – voluntarily lick ass of one who openly insults you.
No
So you're also a fucking liar.
F: Give me an allowance!
T: I need money. How about you pay me to insult you?
No money
F:Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you, greedy scum! I will repay you on the sly. You will regret it, big bitch!
T: You.. Hey,wanna get an insult for free? Smart, very smart for you.
100 gold
F: What a pittance! Where do you spend your money? Spending on a schmuck like you is a waste.
T:You’re garbage.
1000 gold
F: Say thank you that I allow you to leave at least some your dirty money.
T: You are a milkdrinker, an idiot, an ugly scarecrow, scum!
5000 gold
F: Today you appeased me, but watch it.
T: You are a sowcunt, a disgrace of the kind. For sure your parents despise and hate you, filthy shit.
Food!
F: Shitty taste!/ You, bitch, shirk the direct responsibilities of feeding me!
T: [She spit in you] And this is for you./[ She snatched the food out of you and started munching.]/ Bitch? Bitch, hello? My food! Here, right now!
F: In fucking-you mood. Spead your fat legs and thank me.
Thank you, thank you, thank you,..
And make sure I‘ll like it.
Not today
This is your first refusal.
This is your second refusal.
This is your third refusal.
This is your fourth refusal.
This is your fifth and last refusal. Accept the consequences of your inappropriate actions, bitch.
T: I want masturbate with you body.
Yes
Of course yes. Do you have a choice?
No
What “no”? I ask you what does “no” mean?
F: [He picked up dirt from the ground and poured it under your clothes] Ha-ha-ha!
You have such a wonderful sense of humor. Ha-ha-ha!
Ha-ha-ha!
For what?
For the freedom of Skyrim! Ha-ha-ha!
[He spits on your face]
[He took his cock out and waved it] Like it?
Very much
I know it must be drooling, but I will agree to fuck you only on my own terms, whenever I want. But you can masturbate, remembering my big tool for now.
I’ve seen better
Scum! You hurt my honor! Sleep with one eye open now and always turn around. No, wait, it'll make it harder for me to do justice. Forget it. Sleep as deeply as you can.

Your thoughts?
F: I'm tired. Will you rent a room in a tavern for me? But only luxurious! You yourself can sleep at the foot of a bed, in a stable or on the ground outside, I know that you are not whimsical.
Foot massage would be nice, don’t you think? And don’t be shy to use your sluttish tongue.
Are you going to warm me with your whorsih body? It's fucking cold in here, actually!
Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you haaaard!
Fucking bitch, fucking bitch, am I served by a fucking biiiitch!
I wish something interesting happened!
[Dragonborn] Stop screaming, load bitch! My head hurts from it!
Fus! Fus! FUS! Why don't you fly away like a rag doll? You do this crap, why even I can't do it?
[In the College] Is there anything more boring than these scholarly conversations? Blah-blah, fucking spells, blah-blah, let’s sit on our arses and think. Pah!
I won't sneak in stinking caves. Are you kidding me? My knees are dear to me. And in general, I do not want to go there.
I'm tired!
When are you going to suck my balls?
[Fart] The good one!
[Fart] Meh..
[Burp]
When are you going to find me a wife? She must be obedient and hardworking.
Do you know any songs? I'm dying of boredom.
I'm tired! And I need a good bed, I can't sleep in mud and trash like you!
T: [Female] And why did I get you, fat bitch with cunt and udder, and not a cute boy with a nice cock? Am I asking for a lot?

Fighting Pride

Spoiler

Lydia at Breezehome: My thane. [She grin predatory (She often does this lately, when she looks at you)] I need to get work done for the Hold and you have to help me.
Have I?
This is the order of the Jarl, whose thane you are. Also you have to be near me so I can protect you and our burden.
What kind of work?
Infiltrate a closed meeting of alleged slavers and gather information. It's in the Belethor’s basement. I already have a pass, I just need one more props.
Will you pretend to be a slave and I will be your master?
[She smiled to your naivety]
So I will pretend to be your slave?
You are quick-witted, my thane. I'm so lucky with my slave.
I do not want
It's your duty to protect your Hold, capricious thane.
Yes, mistress
Ah, yes. To enter to this potential den of crime a potential slaver need to show his slave, who having only this collar. Do not worry, my thane, you can wear this robe, until us walking to the place. So undress, wear this robe. Don’t need to wear this collar, just show that you accept it as yours.
Your Slave’s Collar – More symbol of obedience, than shackles.
Spacious Robe – With this robe no one will find out than you’re naked under it.

You’re awfully well know this slaver’s things
I have good sources. Need to thoroughly prepare for successful execution of a task.
Maybe later
That would be very unresponsible. Aren’t we defeated all your laziness? Apperantly not.
[Undress and put on the spacious robe] Ready
Let’s go to Belethor.
Belethor: We to the meeting
Very interesting. But one of you must have a special dresscode, as we call it in High Rock.
[Drop your robe and demonstrate you collar] This dresscode?
So it’s you who are wearing the necklace of love. Your patron not loves speaks much? But I not especially surprised – there are float of such gossips about you. Well, welcome to the party – trap door behind me. And leave your clothes – you don’t need them there.

Slaver?: Sir?
Ah , here our little star! You can start right now with me. There are so many works for you.
Sorry, but I don’t quiet understand..
You have come here, not knowing specifically what for? You not highly smart? Your mistress bring you here to you lick asses of all present people here. Have you see here another naked whore? No. That’ means all hard work of entertainment of all fine people here lying on your shoulders, more precisely – on your mouth. At the end we will review yours skill and either or punish you, or reward your mistress.
Get it, sir
I allow you to start with me. I was preparing to this meeting for months, if you understand about what I am.

They want me to lick all their asses!
Yes, here sources have slightly make a little error, not learning the role of whom we replaced. 
What about thoroughly preparations I heard from you?
Оccusation won’t help solve the problem. We here on the mission, my thane. Forgot?
I won’t do this
You want to fail important mission and ruin a lot of work of good people because of plain pride? I have to seriously to take eradication of this flaw of yours.
Fine, I do it
I can see glimpses of selflessness, my thane.

Please let me clean your ass + Water
I know who you’re. And I forever remember this day.
No one is allowed here to touch cocks or other places. Only asses and your tongue are meeting.
I will give you a septim if I cum from it.
Don’t worry, I’m here first time too.
Yes, itiching becomes dire lately.
Are you washing your foul mouth after each time by the water you’re provided?
Why I’m always last?
Lydia: [She forcefully put you on the knees and brings your face to her ass]
[Obey the inevitable]
[You need to more often take Lydia on journeys. Her ass is growing great from seating on one place and holding sweets]
[Resist] What are you doing?
I must do this to not blow up cover. Do the same!

How you appreciate my modest skill?
Not bad, but there is a place to grow as asslicker.
Pretty good.
8 points from 10.
I see a great future to you as arsecleaner.
Good, good. Now go to another ass, be a good toilet.
Fine, I guess. But my asshole knows better tongues.
Awesome! I can’t touch my cock here, but at home I cum so hard for your honour.
Lydia: Very bad. Are you so lazy? I had a better opinion of you.
Because I’m so tired of this, this.. My jaw is so hurts
I simply say the truth.
You not even necessary to do this!
It’s would be better if you focused on playing your role, not on complaints. Thane.
I’m sorry
Not worry about. Together we eradicate all your flaws.

I finished my work
And everyone is satisfied with your asssucking. You won. Would won, if I you don’t disappointed your mistress. You should understand, we no way can to assign you victory at such case. The grade – Dissatisfaction. That means only one - Ass-ault! Ass-ault! Ass-ault!
[Under screams of crowds “Ass-ault!” your face was basically assaulted by multiple bare asses. You gain consciousness behind Belethor’s shop with the face in own dry saliva and no.. you don’t want learn in what]
Mis.. Huscarl! Because of you I was punished!
I sorry, my thane, but I from childhood says only the truth. That I wish and for you.
Anyway, when they would be arrested?
We still don’t know if they are slavers or just simple sex cult. I need more time to investigate.
I licked a bunch of dirty asses for nothing?
Not for nothing. It’s gave me an idea how to fight against your pride, your most severe sin. I talk about it, when we return to the home.
Good
That’s my humble thane! It’s also gave me an idea how to fight against your pride, your most severe sin. I talk about it, when we return to the home.

How you will fight my pride?
I can’t fight your pride. It’s what only you can do. But I will guide you, my thane. Take this and read a letter.
What write?
“Hello, well respected guard. Thank you for your hard works for the good of all the Hold. I invite you on party after a week after receiving of this letters, where I will thank you as you deserve. And I, at this time, will learn humility and fight my enormous pride. Owner of Breezehome.”
Write P.S.: “Do not wash your ass all this time for my better lessons.”
What!?
Write P.S.: “Do not wash your butt all this time for my better lessons.”And write the title: “Invitation to asslicking party.”
[Obediently write]
And write the title: “Invitation to asslicking party.”
What!?
Write the title: “Invitation to asslicking party.”
[Obediently write]
Do 20 copies of it. 
Yes
Give 10 to the guard’s barracks behind the Bannered Mare and 10 at the city gate’s barracks.
I will not going to do this
Fine, I do it myself and spead it between guard. This only proves big need for lessons of humiliation for you.

I have a letters for you guards
This better be not letters with drawn cocks again.
Protests from merchants again? Do they not feel sorry for paper?

I handed out these invitations
Now we wait a week. Not be late, or this will be highly arrogantly.

They really came!
Welcome guests, be a good hostess.
I can’t do it anymore. Make it stop
Figth your pride, my thane. I know it not easy, but you must reshape yourself in a better person.

Welcome to asslicking party
Ha, free rimming and winning bet.
Count me on!
To think that you have such a good house and still you are depraved slut.
I thought it’s prank, but looks like my ass would be licked today.
Ha, guys, who thought it’s a prank, would be green from envy, when I tell them.
Please let’s me thanks your for your hard work
Even some whores refuse do this for money. Of course, I will take free rimjob from you.
I performed your commission and not washing, although I moved and fought a lot on this week.
Ysmir’s low beard, just don’t tell my wife about it. 
I see snacks, but where is beverage in case you will want becomes our toilet too?
If anyone else would be so thankful for our silent service. I even wet my eyes.

Hey whore, asslicking is great, but it greatly excited boys. Maybe is time to fuck you?
Again?
Wanted offer myself
You already received the loyal audience. Think about opening “sewing workshop” in the city.
No, the party is over
Well, hope we kick ass of your pride very good today.
So much.. dirty..asses..
I feeling like my pride is destroyed
[She hugs you] I’m so proud of you. Fighting flaws is hard, but you did it. There is long road ahead, but you already showed your determination in first steps.
That’s was fun. We should repeat it someday
I don’t know if I can get reed of aftertaste

Glad what my thane is not losing cheerfulness after all.
[She hugs you] I’m so proud of you. Fighting flaws is hard, but you did it. There is long road ahead, but you already showed your determination in first steps.
+Professional Asslicker perk

Hunters and Preys

Spoiler

Jordis, what are you so upset?
It's okay just.. [You see Jordis look away when she says it]
Don't lie to me. And you better start talking
Please don't be angry, my Thane.
You can tell me, Jordis
Please don't be angry, my Thane.
[Sighs] I went outside the city walls to buy the vegetables you like and I saw four men trying to kill or skin her.So I put on the mask you gave me for that group sex outing. I injured one quite badly. Just run away... goddamn cowards not men. She was naked and scared, so I took her here.
Did you forget that the guards might have seen you or the others?
It was already quite dark and it was time to change the guard. So they hardly ever saw.
Where she is?
In my room. Sorry, Thane, it was stupid, but I couldn't watch it.
Better for you that no one sees you brought her here
[She looks sad]
I can’t be angry at you, after all you acted of the best impulses
[She looks happy]

Mirri (Marrissa?)
Dear madam / sir, thank you very much to your friend for help me. They wanted to skin me for being Khajit.
I don't think this is your dress
That's right she gave me. I can take it off if you wish.
Yes, give it to me
Please take it. I’m so sorry to dare wear it.
Eh, whatever
Of course, you can keep it
Thank you very much!
Listen, you can stay here, but you have to earn your food. Take house chores
Sure, you can stay here
Thank you, madam / sir. If that interests you, I can also satisfy you sexually.
We'll see, Mirri
Yes, madam / sir.

Do you want me?
(Non-Khajiit) Yes, sir. I’m interested in you strange non-spiked cock.
(Khajiit)Yes, sir. Your spiked cock created exactly for Khajiit vaginas, like mine.
(Female) Yes, madam. I’m very intresting in your vagina.
The dress!
I’m so sorry. Just.. Nevermind.
Jordis, as a punishment you will not get pleasure and no masturbation for you
Yes, Thane.

Do you like the punishment?
[She doesn't answer, but you can see that she is suffering from lack of pleasure]
You can mastubate, Jordis
[She immediately took off clothes and began to masturbate fiercely]
Have you understood your obedience lesson?
Yes, Thane. Forgive me.
Better it be
Ahhh!
Open your legs, Jordis
 Fuck yes! Sorry, Thane!

Courier: Thane of Haafingar?
Yes, it's me
I have a letter here just for you.
Thank you. Something else?
I quietly hoped that this pretty girl would please me again.
I can do it (Only for female)
[He will be consider it the main event of his life after winning two barrels of mead]
Come. I want to see it
[Now he have sex observers fetish]
Me and she will do you good (Only for female)
[No one even will believe him, including himself]
She is busy
[Sigh of thousands broken hearts]

Thane of Haafingar!

We heard about the werewolf problem solving at Dragonbridge. So I am asking for a similar thing, but rumors speak of a few werewolves. I sincerely hope that you will also be able to solve this for us. They prowl between Morthal and Dragonbridge.
The prize will wait.

Jarl of Morthal.

Jordis, it looks like you'll have a few werewolves to tame
Oh, my.. . I'm going for our stuff.

The innkeeper: You still got that pussy pain ointment?
Ahh, it's you! Of course. I also have a pussy regenerating ointment.
What?
This makes the stretched pussy tight again like she never had sex. But no hymen regeneration sadly.
I'll take 3 of each of these. (300 gold)
200 are enough. I feeling you will be my permanent buyer.
<Go beyond the Dragondridge Bridge>
<You noticed some woman crouching. She apparently looking for something.> (Best to use a clone here)
(If we are not a member of Companions)
Hello!
Aela
Hello! What are you doing here?
(If we are a member of Companions)
Hello, Aela
Hello, whore shield sister / brother. What are you doing here?
(If we're a member of the circle)
Hello, Aela
Hello, wolf whore shield sister / brother. What are you doing here?
(If we're Harbinger)
Hello, Aela
Hello, alpha wolf whore shield sister / brother. What are you doing here?
I have a contract for werewolves prowling around somewhere
Oh, can I join?
Of course! 3 people will be better able to deal with werewolves

<Any location between Morthal and Dragondridge>
< 3 Hulking Werewolves or Werewolf Behemoths >
Aela: We find them
They look excited. I have a desire..
Just do your job, just let Jordis take two at once
What? Ech, fine.
You can change for the second round, but you have to do something, girls
What?
Use this [Ointment to regerate the pussy]
What is it?
Something to regenerate your pussies tight again
Come here girl you will help me and then you will help me with this.
<Jordis and 2 werewolf, aela 1 werewolf>
Next round
<Aela and 2 werewols, Jordis 1 werewolf>
<If player is female can fuck 1 or 2 werewolf after Jordis and Aela>
Did you like it?
Aela: Damn! This pain! Just like my first time with a werewolf.
It's a pity to kill them, isn't it? We need to look for some werewolf skins
A good idea! Maybe they'll be in Whiterun territory next time.Thanks! You know where find me.

Look for me in Whiterun.

Okay Jordis, we're going for our award
Yes, my Thane!
I come for my reward. [Show Werewolf Skins]
Jarl of Morthal: Great. No werewolves will scare my inhabitants. Thank you Thane of Hafingaar.

Calder    

Spoiler

Hello
Calder: Hello Thane, from now on, by Jarl's orders, I am your Huscarl. [You can hear in his voice that he is not happy with it]
Something's wrong?
(If player is a Nord)
[Sighs] You're gonna make me say it anyway. I don't like my Thane is a woman.
(If player is a not Nord)
[Sighs] You're gonna make me say it anyway. I don't like my Thane is a woman and not a Nord.
[Strength] I don't care. It's your duty
That's all?
Do your job and show some respect
Yes, Thane.
[Be naughty] Good boys can count on very nice prizes from me
[You are suggestively touching your Huscarl's crotch to indicate that you are not kidding]
What exactly are you suggesting, my Thane?
You see otherwise, you are addressing me
But I will not say because it would not be a surprise
Remember you will be polite, you will get a nice reward
Yes, my Thane.
(Every 24 hours we can choose a reward for our Housecarl or every 48 hours we will mention it ourselves.)
My Thane, where's my reward?
Time for your reward
Handjob
Blowjob
Sex
Anal

Happy?
Thank you for the reward, my Thane

Rayya

Spoiler

My name is Rayya. Nice to meet you, my Thane.
Emm..
Something wrong, Thane?
How Redguard became Huscarl?
I was born here in Falkreath. If this interests you, I can tell you a short version.
No
Then, perhaps, it will wait for another time.
It must be interesting, Rayya
Years ago my parents came to Falkreath straight from Hammerfell. They stayed in the city for a few days, but one day my mother felt unwell.The father went to the alchemist, and the alchemist said that she was quite early pregnant.Well my father decided they would stay here to raise me until I was old enough to go back to Hammerfell.In the meantime, my parents trained me to fight, they were good and strict teachers. But I always saw that they were so strict in training because they wanted me to be ready for any fight. Unfortunately, my father died when I was 16. 
I’m sorry to hear it
Thank you. When I was 18 my mother wanted to go back to Hammerfell, but I decided to stay in Skyrim. Because it was home to me.
2 months after they left town, I'm trying to become a Housecarl. Jarl didn't want to let it happen because I'm a Redguard, but he allowed Huscarl tests because I was born here. As you can see from now on, I am your Huscarl.
Interesting story, Rayya
Thank you, Thane.
Well, Rayya come on we are writing some new stories in your life
Yes, Thane.
-(24 hours later)-
(In Solitude City near The Winking Skeever - Rayya mother and mother lover)

Rayya mother lover- Azzadal 
Mother - Ahlaian (She literally looks like her daughter Rayya) - appearance
Something wrong Rayya?
Mother is there. At the inn.
Come on, let's say hi
Yes, Thane.
Azzadal: What are you... Rayya little girl! [Rayya hugs mother and mother’s lover] 2 years, 2 years is too long, child.
M: Well, I see Rayya have own Thane. 
F: Well, I see Rayya have own Thane and even pretty.
Yes, nice to meet you
[Rayya, meanwhile, talk to their mother. You hear Rayya say to her mother with a slightly raised voice, "Let's not talk about it here, mother."] Hah, you had some pretty interesting stories together. I must talk with Rayya.

Ahlaian:
M: Big pretty man.
F:You don't seem like a strong woman, but appearances can be deceiving. [Meanwhile, Rayya and her mother’s lover are walking away from you.] I will just ask you made love with her?
No..
Eh, that's a pity. My girl is a big woman, but she is still a virgin.
What? Do you want me to make love with her?
Yes, in my family die while still a virgin is not good. Unfortunately, she also has no experience with it.
I can take a room here
Perfectly! My lover has some business with Jarl here. So this is going to be the perfect opportunity for that. 

Good place
Ahlaian to Rayya
[She talks to Rayya and explains why they are here.] I can show you. [Rayya to her mother: No mom, I have to do it myself.]

Rayya
So...
I don't believe I'm doing this, but I don't want to disappoint my mother after all they've done for me.
Let's start with something simple. [Undress] 
Yes, Thane.
Lick my pussy, Rayya (Cun)/ Polish my spear (Blowjob)
Yes, Thane.
Now let's take that wet cave
Yes, Thane.
Are you okay Rayya?
Yes, thane.
I guess your mother needs that too
Please ask her.

Do you want to join us?
I already wanted to ask about it! Let's be rude. (Sex with 2 and 3 persons)
Ready for the next round?
Yes please.
Rayya is no longer a virgin
Yes, thank you.

(Later that evening at the inn.) - You go to inn with Rayya and meet her father/Rayya mother lover drinking ale there.

Azzadal: I can join?
Of course! Let's drink together! 
[After a few deeper mugs] to Rayya "Ahlaian, Ahlaian. Let's go upstairs, I want to fuck."]
Rayya: I think you should go to him
What?! Are you serious? With my mother lover?!
He thinks you're his lover, and I'm not surprised why you both look the same
Don't worry, he won't figure out he's fucking you not a his lover..
[Gulp] Okay.
Rayya to Azzadal: My Love, my daughter’s Thane can join to us?
Azzadal to Rayya: My naughty dear, but the first fucking of you is mine. Then we can love the three of us. Give that pussy of yours to your lover.
Well, now the three of us are making love together
Yes, Thane. 
Ready for the next round?
I'm so horny.

(After that, the quest is over, but we can repeat sex with Rayya herself and her parents/Rayya mother lover.)
Player Female/Male to Rayya
(Some dialogue for fucking Rayya)
Rayya...
Yes, Thane?
- Link my pussy (Female player ) / Polish my spear. (Player male)
- Let's taste this wet cave ( Player lick Rayya pussy)
- Lets fuck
- I wanted this ass
Yes, please, my thane.

Arogant High Elves -Twins

Spoiler

What do you want, worm?
I'm looking for companionship. And you look lonely
Not those numbers with us, worm! Get out.

<At this point we can buy or steal from the innkeeper "Summerset Wine">
 Innkeeper: Do you have a drink that even High Elves will appreciate?
I have a bottle of Summerset Wine.
Can you pour into this bottle a strongest drink you have?
[Choked] I guess. Well the client's desire.. it’s 2 coins and.. errr.. 5 coins for this beautiful bottle.
Deal (7 gold)
It doesn't add any flavor, even if you imagine that .. Oh well ..
Forgive me for my behavior, ladies. As an apology I give you "Summerset Wine"
Know your place, worm. The day of the end of human rule is coming.
So hot. Worm.
So get naked and spread those legs. Elf whore
Yes, We think this is the right course of action, worm.

Elven whores. I have something here for you guys, put it on (Thalmor Robes)
Somewhere we’ve already seen it.

<Dialogues for any NPC>
Want to play with elven bitches straight from Summerset? (40 Gold)
I have elven whores here. (40 Gold)
The best elf whores from Summerset (40 Gold)
Rape is their specialty. (40 Gold)

<NPC dialogue.>
Thalmor whore? I'm going to show you what I think about you.
Talos brought these whores here as punishment for them.
Rape these Thalmor whores will be fun.
Elven whores? Haven't seen that yet.

Bandit Queen

Spoiler

Rumor: New day, new trouble. From this war, even women are already exchanging a kitchen spoon for a sword. Here, the Jarl's people sent a warning again.
Note
Citizens, beware of a person named Queen of bandits! This person runs a rather dangerous group of bastards around Orotheim. Dead women raped, merchants robbed, couriers killed and even soldiers from both sides of the civil war dying in this area. Remember DO NOT even get close to this area!

Bandit: Hey, hey! Look a me! Look! Just don’t look back! Look at my distracting dance!
You're crazy?
Crazy, not crazy, but I do my job well. [You got stunned from behind]

Queen of bandits
Well, well. what we have here.
F: Big lonely bitch at my feet, cute.
M: Big strong man at my feet, cute.
What are you looking for here? Fun? Death?
Death!
Granted!
I want to take your place
Heard you guys? [Loud laugh] You can't beat me! But I'll give you a chance because you made me laugh.
If I win, you will be my pet for everything I want
And If I win, I'll take your place as boss and you'll be my bitch for everything
Let's see what you are made of, besides arrogance.
One more thing. No weapons or armor. Just fists and a naked body
F: Do you think you'll distract me with your tits? Ha-ha-ha!
M: Do you think you'll distract me with your sausage? Ha-ha-ha!
You are more and more interesting. Let it be and let the rest watch how you become as my pet.
Lost - You die
You win - You win her and her place as a boss. Her name changes to Fallen Bandit Queen.

F: And who won my pet? Lick my pussy Fallen Queen!
M: And who won my pet? Spread those fucking legs.

Ugh..
Guys, have fun with my pet
Thanks boss/Queen! Come here Fallen Queen.
Want to join the fucking pet?
Yes boss/ Queen but how many do you want?
Fuck in 3/4/5 person
You guys fuck her
Yes boss/ Queen but how many do you want?
Fuck in 2/3/4/5 person
F: Boys come here and fuck me.
Yes Queen but how many do you want?
Fuck in 2/3/4/5 person
It does not matter (ramdom)

Fallen Queen: My Pet
Lick my pussy/ Blow me (oral)
Lie down and spread your legs. (sex)
On all fours and spread those buttocks (anal)
Time for a good rape (Rough)

Fattig

Spoiler

Where is your fancy suit?
This is it! It's just worn out, tactless shameless sow! For some reason, this happens to all my clothes in a short time. I will buy a new one. Don't worry, I know where the money is kept.
Sewer-Stench 
Fattiq invited me to live here. And he also said that you will kiss our asses and let us do anything with you. But I still can’t believe it, because I live in the sewers.
Don’t worry, I will lick you to shine
I never would have thought that such a beautiful woman could fall so low.
Will welcoming blowjob convince you?
Of course, no one can pretend, when she sees how my cock looks.

Do you need anything?
You don't mind that I sold a couple of unnecessary things from here? Of course not.
I want you, nasty slut. I would never have believed that I would call someone nasty. But I haven't met you. 
I hear music from here all the time. I want to make music too. Turn around - I want to practice on your flesh drums.
[Turn around, bare ass and provide him a drums]
[He started to play on your naked buttocks as on drums, while you are frozen in a ridiculous pose. His music-making was not easy for your butt – it’s all red with bruises in the shape of his palms now]
Here's your so beloved musical tool - a drum
Oh thanks! But I don't even want to ruin such wonderful thing with my claws or get it dirty with my dirty hands. So I would rather play yours.
You were a great drum, maybe you are a great lute too?
[Undress and provide him a lute]
[He grabbed you by the throat and started playing on invisible strings on your front of the body, constantly touching you boobs. It was even pleasant until he, not satisfied with the sound of his lute, began to pinch, use claws and push your body harder. Your moans and screams formed like a melody]
The next in line is the flute, but I haven't figured out how to convert your body into it. Just play on my flute instead.

[Play on his flute]

It got a little clogged, but don’t mind it.
I always wondered what it would be like to be when you have a hot girl at your feet. Must be how a king feels.
Fattig offered to make a special cocktail for you. To be honest, even I was twisted by what we all put there. But he said you'd kill for this cocktail. Here, just don't kill anyone. [Foul Whore Cocktail -100 health, -100% regeneration for stamina and magicka]
Your favorite cocktail. Fattig said it for you like a moon sugar for Khajiits.

I lick you a lot, why are you still always dirty and smelly?
I bathe in the city sewer every day. My name is Sewer-Stench, have you forgotten?
It's not my fault that this is the nearest body of water. Well, something similar to water.
Sick Agneta
Here is Fattig's yes-girl. I will live here, and you will take care of me.
Do you need anything?
I need only one thing: cleaning by your tongue.
You face not in my cunt. It shouldn't be like this in the world.
Lick, lick and lick. And maybe someday you will learn.

Do you need anything besides pussylicking?
No, I don't need anything else, just to see your pretty face in my thick bushes.