I'm trying the mod without the main quest this time, but I cannot make any progress with Lagertha of Waegmundings (What a mouthful!). She keeps ripping off the clothes of my bimbo, but no new lines appear in the dialogue tree. And since that particular mini quest has no title, I cannot find a corresponding quest ID. Any suggestions?  

Edited by Incubusbul
On 5/28/2021 at 7:08 AM, DSHV said:

Problems of Survivor (Fallout 4's TOH version)
Please can someone check the text for spelling errors and grammar mistakes?
Text to fix:

Love is Wicked and a Little Bit Nasty Nuker (Greaser ghoul in the Slog)

Hide contents

Hey, smoothskin bitch! Why are you looking at me? You want my 200-year-old dick that much? I can lend it to you for a while. Or in you.

Why so rude?

It's just dirty talk. To get you going. So, you disgusting whore, are you going to suck my rotten dick or not? Getting wet down there? You see I’m an experienced expert in this matter.

No

Bah, just another racist bitch. Go, suck your smoothskin dicks, if you like them so.

[Sarcasm] A very tempting offer, but I already ate disgusting filth today.

Well, you know where to find me when your schedule is disgusting-filth free, bitch.

[INT<3/Idiot Savant] Sure, I love to taste new stuff!

Oh, I have a lot of different stuff for you to taste, baby. And don't worry, daddy Nuker will take care of you now.

[Low Dignity<30] Yes, I don't mind sucking your dirty dick.

I knew you were slutty. I have a feeling for your type; nasty whores.

[Black Widow] Is that how you talk to a lady? Ask properly and see what happens.

Oh, if that'll make a smoothskin bitch suck my dick, then of course: Please, suck my dick, lady cocksucker.

[CHR>5] Sure, little ghoul. My creed: give love to all who want it.

What a wonderful creed. I subscribe to every word! Now kneel down, bitch.

Are your brains completely decayed? Should I try put them back in place with a few bullets?

Woah, woah! I appreciate you wanna play along, but this is a little overkill. We haven't even decided on a safe word.

Passive Necrophile - Rotten ghouls need some love too, right? +10 damage to ghouls. Ghouls do +5 damage to you.

My official smoothskin! Yes, girl?

Let’s have sex

The ride never ends…

I want to ask you something

Bah, not fan of all that pillow talk, but shoot, my little slut.

Nuker?

That aged poorly, right? But I do not want to change my name, as it represents all the good that I have. I had.  Look at me: reminicing like an old fart. So uncool.

So you’re prewar?

No, I just found all these cool things lying on the ground. Of course I’m prewar! Ah, for anyone with any brains. It’s okay. You’re a slut. You're supposed to be dumb.

I’m prewar too!

Listen up, dumb smoothskin slut, war is not a local clash of raider gangs. It’s big, seriously big! There are, like, millions of people involved. Over the ocean… Ah, why am I wasting my breath on you? Stupid wasteland whore.

What are you doing here?

At the moment I am training one annoying smoothskin slut. You know her: she constantly bothers people with stupid questions.

So what's your story?

I live, live, live and then the Big Bang happened. Now I spend eternity in the company of freaks just as rotten as me. The. Fucking. End! Glad you asked, bimbo?

Can I help you somehow?

Yeah, sure. What a compliant bitch I have. Deliver this letter to my former girlfriend, Pamela, at Goodneighbor. She is too dumb to afford own home, so she must live in a hotel, or more likely in a brothel. It's very dangerous, so I personally wouldn't do it, but since you volunteered, faithful bitch…

To the bitch.

Hey, bitch. This smoothcunt is my new girlfriend. Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!

Pamela: What?

[Sarcasm] Boston postal delivery service! There's a letter for you, ma’am.

A postwoman and a clown. They pay you double for that?

I have a letter for you.

Who could it be from? Surely the douchebag didn't make you walk that way just for this? Ah, he did.

Is what's scribbled here true?

Yes, I’m his new yes-girl

So, your standards are clearly low. Will you have sex with me? Not many smoothskins would agree to have sex with a ghoul, but my flesh, even as it falls apart, wants affection too.

No, he is my boy-toy

Ah, so can I get revenge on him by fucking you? Your standards are clearly low.

[CHR>5] Sure, little ghoul. My creed: give love to all who want it.   (Identical line to previous dialogue)

I bet it’s your catchphrase. How many fucked you right after you said it?

Yes

Despite the fact that I really liked it in the past – no rudeness.  I have every little flap of skin on a special account.  (Don't understand this.)

No

So you're just loyal to him or maybe just don't like me?

Let’s have sex

Yes, my smoothskin lover!

So, my little postwoman? Did you deliver my splendidly written letter? Did she cry?

Yes and I have sex with her.

Why the fuck did you do this? I didn't ask you for that, cheating bitch?! I should remind you who you belong to, little smoothslut!

Yes and she was not happy.

Good, good. You deserve a reward. A long, fat, slimy reward.

Troubles of Heroine (hidden easter egg)

A disturbing fantasy book about a heroine who is blackmailed by an evil wizard and his minions, forcing her to do humiliating and painful things. There are a bunch of characters, but all of them are either incredibly cruel or incredibly submissive.

Part one. Not perfect but better.

No marriage mod, no follower mod.  So, that isn't the problem.

BTW, so far, all of the NPC's have behaved as expected with the exception of Doppelganger and dog, both of which suffer from an inability to be dismissed, and Ebony Whore, who cannot be reacquired after dismissal by a Companion quest.  I didn't mean to give the impression that all of the NPC's had issues, if that is what I did.  Dragonborn, Garona, Bruiser, creepy step-dad, prune-faced "milf," and all of the standard game characters work just fine/as they should (so far, anyway...).

Edited by Golgo13
On 6/9/2021 at 3:01 PM, magehunter12 said:

I used Marriage Mod but i still got repeating "darling what happened" dialogue from my spouse after wedding.

Well, I didn't think about such a possibility. I assumed the PC was already married before the questline began.

On 6/9/2021 at 3:01 PM, magehunter12 said:

Is it impossible for me to get civil war quests this mod provides?

Yes, but you can use the codes: setstage AAASexistStormcloaks 10 or setstage AAASexistLegion 10.

On 6/9/2021 at 3:54 PM, Incubusbul said:

Lagertha of Waegmundings

She has to do it three times. Code: setstage AAAForcedStrip 1(2/10 - dom/20 - sub)

On 6/9/2021 at 3:54 PM, Incubusbul said:

(What a mouthful!)

According to the idea, she is the noble from the ancient Nordic family, so I put in a reference here.

On 6/9/2021 at 4:19 PM, bathoz said:

Part one. Not perfect but better.

Thank you.

On 6/9/2021 at 5:19 PM, Golgo13 said:

BTW, so far, all of the NPC's have behaved as expected with the exception of Doppelganger and dog

Probably it's a voice then. An inappropriate voice for a race may be the reason for not appearing the appropriate phrase.

On 6/9/2021 at 5:19 PM, Golgo13 said:

prune-faced "milf,"

I guessing most people play with NPC enhancing mods.

16 hours ago, DSHV said:

Yes, but you can use the codes: setstage AAASexistStormcloaks 10 or setstage AAASexistLegion 10.

Thank you for this, but after quest "Ad Victoriam" ends there isnt any way to do others. Since i conquered all holds already i dont know how to start it. I searched for console name of the quest but putting it setstage AAASLServicetoPropaganda 10 doesnt seem to start the quest.

I know i pestered you alot but you know a way to start the other quests via console?

1 hour ago, magehunter12 said:

Since i conquered all holds already i dont know how to start it.

Issuance of a quest depends on the parameter Location 'NameHoldLocation', Keyword 'CWOwner' = Global 'CWImperial'(Or !=). If you use the codes, then the female instructor's introductory speech for the quest is skipped. There is no quest form for Service to Propaganda. Find the imperial artist in the Castle Dour. Other her quests should open in the journal.
Quest's id: AAASLGiantHelp, AAASLPushingPaper, AAASLRecruitmentofNewMembers, AAASLVaeVictis. AAASexistStormcloaks, AAASSFemaleSoldiers, AAASSHermirisJealous, AAASSOfficersOrgy, AAASSPleasureRoom. It all starts at 10.

I started my patreon https://www.patreon.com/DSHV. So please support me to make my mods better. I have already posted Problems of Survivor (Fallout 4's versionof ToH) there. I'll post it for free on Loverslab after a week, so don't worry. This is new to me, but I think we together will figure out better ways to maintain my patreon for me and for you.
I already have so many ideas for ToH. For example, Add more content to Catherine's Whoring quests and some new quests: 
The Annual Rite of Renewal, Castle Leyawiin's secret room, Weird Place, where PC find herself due to an error in a spell, Dragontail Mountains' shack, in which PC will help a traveler to keep warm. What are your ideas?

Alice.jpg

Brutus.jpg

Nuker.jpg

Xana.jpg

Edited by DSHV
Forgot the screenshots of PoS.

I'll support in a heatbeat if u add more creature content to ToH :D, I might later anyway. It super important imo to have these quest modes so I'm glad you made your patreon! :)

@DSHV

First of all grats on wising up and using your talent for both business and pleasure. Ill be a sure patron once I resolve the whole unemployment thing.

Now for a few questions:

1)Are you planning on implementing the cursed ring questline(which would lead the pc towards the more debaucherous path?

2)Also regarding implementation: the whole "I heard about prisoners being mistreated" kinda comes out of nowhere(we never heard about it until the dialogue with the jarl).Would you consider implementing at least a rumor which leads to the questline.

3)Should I start writing the rest of the content that I planed out or should I take my time(since you are also busy making the F4 equivalent to TOH).

Stay healthy and safe. 

I'm reporting these issues as I encounter them....

I dismissed the foppish "new owner" to open up the slot for Serana and the trip to the soul cairn.  When I got back, I dismissed Serana and tried to reacquire the fop, only to find that there is no longer a dialog option for inviting him along, even after he expresses a desire to see my 'toon in a dungeon setting.

How may I invite the new NPC's to rejoin me if that dialog option is missing?

13 hours ago, wHOaMiEH said:

First of all grats on wising up and using your talent for both business and pleasure.

Thank you.
1) Eventually yes. I think to do it like lustful token of temperament for PC. It's just that I have new ideas here and there and I try to do those things for which I am have inspiration at the moment.
2) I think the heroine made such a conclusion based on what she saw with her own eyes. But of course I can add a rumor to innkeepers before the quest. 

3) After the POS release, I am starting to work on TOH 2.2. Maybe I'll start alternating them -POS-TOH-POS-... We'll see how people will like POS.

11 hours ago, Golgo13 said:

I'm reporting these issues as I encounter them....

I'm not sure what the reason is. Maybe their following faction or a wrong rank in it is removed (for example CurrentFollower 0 - a pending follower, and if 1 - already following). Or they have a bad relationship rank with PC (they will not follow the player if your relationship is not good (at least ally or friend)).
Or maybe you should try code set playerfollowercount to 0 or a mod, which increases the number of followers like Follower Uncaper.

Hey buddy, gerat mod (ToH) at all but I do have a light complaint, it seems a lot of quests do not have a questmarker, it is very annoying to take a look to google each time I get a quest but I dont know where that NPC or place is in Skyrim :S

Is there a reason for this "issue"?

greez

Edited by Vomit2
On 6/9/2021 at 11:30 AM, Duncan Idaho said:

Some mod in my game has been equipping chains on female followers or NPCs when my crosshair is over them and I am messing in the MCM. It removes their clothes, adds chains, and they start following me around (if they aren't a follower). It was suggested it is this mod and the command to fix is set playerfollowercount to 0. What is triggering this to happen? I've been able to remove the chains by mashing buttons on the keyboard but I can't replicate whatever combo is equipping and unequipping these chains. 

It can happen on any female npc, not just ones from this mod. 

It just happened to me in a new game with Adrianne Avenicci, without messing around with the MCM or anything of the sort, and the above-mentioned command doesn't seem to work, at least for me. Have you found what's triggering this? 

9 hours ago, Incubusbul said:

It just happened to me in a new game with Adrianne Avenicci, without messing around with the MCM or anything of the sort, and the above-mentioned command doesn't seem to work, at least for me. Have you found what's triggering this? 

No. For the first time it triggered on a npc that wasn't in my crosshairs, just nearby while I was in the MCM. I'll message you. 

17 hours ago, Vomit2 said:

Is there a reason for this "issue"?

To do this, you need to fulfill an Alias. For example, in spme Questgiver Alias you need to put a certain NPC or all from certain faction or all men. And if this is done incorrectly, then a quest will completely break down - there will be no dialogues, no log entries, nothing. Aliases are filled in at the beginning of the game, and if you add a new alias to an existing quest - it will break. For example, you completed my quest, installed an update that continues this quest, then I cannot add there new Aliases. And TOH is an ongoing mod, I am constantly adding new stories.

@DSHV

I tried playing the Fan service quest today and noticed some bugs.

1.Quest doesn't start properly (Had to setstage quest to 10 , after speaking to Your Fan, even having him follow the PC outside the forgotten regret) Unless I'm not starting it properly, if not can you tell me how?

2.No dialogues for Your Fan on Quest stage 10, even at quest stage 20.

12 hours ago, Electric Aether said:

If not can I write the end?

Yes.

11 hours ago, Electric Aether said:

I tried playing the Fan service quest today and noticed some bugs.

He/she only appears near Forgotten Regret when Serpent starts this quest after Good Memories quest and their names are Your Fanboy or Your Fangirl. Your Fan in The Bannered Mare has nothing to do with Fan Service quest.

Please check spelling and expressions. Text to fix.

Prisoner Rehabilitation Program 

Spoiler

Rumor in Falkreath: Above all, don't get caught up in the jail in this hold. I heard that prisoners are treated particularly cruelly.
Ogre
I need books about gods.
Are they so interesting to you?
Of course, stupid whore. I am very devout, fucking bitch. It's just that I can confuse a couple of minor details and I need to refresh my memory. For example, who is the wife of Boethiah, Alduin or Herma-Mora?
Here’s “The Monomyth”
T-he-mono-myt-h? And this is all about the gods? Is there a shortened version?
Here’s “Aedra and Daedra”
Who? Fuck! How many words are there?
Here’s “Gods and Worship”
Finally! Fucking good read!
Here’s “Varieties of Faith in the Empire” (in temples)
Va-ri-e-ti-es-of-fa-it-h.. That's what I need! Thanks for nothing, bitch. You need to read this shit too to be as smart as me, godless scum. Now fuck off!
Reading this book about gods?
Fuking letter! I would rather they were enemies to be killed. Reading is hard, not like rob crones, filthy bitch.  (24 hours)
Yes, but I need time. (24 hours)
I've been thinking a lot of gods and mortals lately, warden. (24 hours)
Just think that there is something more in our world than moment’s desires. What a fool I was to bathe in the mud of my vices, even though there was eternity right in front of me. I guessed, but did not fully realize that for all actions you have to pay or receive a reward. The just Zenithar rewards labor with wealth. The beautiful Dibella rewards love with love. The Wheel spinning Arkay – honor with peace, the mighty Talos - courage with a victory,.. Thank you warden, for opening my eyes. I will always be grateful to you in this life and after.
It is wonderful! You become a good person!
And of course I don't hold a grudge against you. You did the right thing by killing those scums, and even put me on the path of correction. After I have atoned for all my sins, I will start a new life, according to the will of the gods.
What?! Come on, I know that you are pretending. Fuck your warden-bitch already
Your brilliant plan to fix scums worked, but you can stop using it on me. And I appreciate your test of my faith. After I have atoned for all my sins, I will start a new life, according to the will of the gods.

May the gods guide you, warden.

I fixed Ogre
Y: What? Ha-ha-ha! Now way your correction method might have worked. It’s literally “fuck all badness out of them”. Fine, I'll show him to the Jarl, and if you're telling the truth [Grunt], he will be released. Yes, whore?
I: It worked? So my work makes sense? This is great news! I will immediately show him to the Jarl and, by his decision, Ogre will be released. Allow me, ma’am?
[Crying] Yes, I spoiled him! He is useless to me now
Y: Never change, hoe.
I: Okay, that was a miraculous mistake on your part. I'll omit your motives in the report.
[Proudly] Yes!
Y:Attawhore!
I: [Proudly] Serving you is a great honor for me, ma’am!

Y: The Jarl was very surprised and said that green pig was to be here by accident and most importantly other prisoners. But the deal is a deal and you will receive your reward. Turn around and bulge your ass, I will give it to it, whoreden. (100 gold)
[Turn around and bulge your ass]
[He tried to shove a bag of coins, but it was too big, so he just shoved a few coins and threw the rest on the floor.] Don't spend it all on he-whores, slut. [He slaps your ass]
Just give me my reward
You've become boring lately. You want to lose the title "Whoreden" and become just "Wenchden"?
I: The Jarl was surprised, not very pleased and said that sir Ogre was to be here by accident and most importantly other prisoners. But the deal is a deal and you will receive your reward. Congratulations, ma’am! (1000 gold)

Dossier of twins Atael and Kayus
The Redguard brothers committed all sorts of crimes together. Theft, Intimidation of merchants, murders, several rapes against women, arson on someone's property and some other crimes we don't know about.

Woman? Bitch?
I'm here to make good persons out of you
We are already good people. Yes bro? After all, no one said that we kill or rob badly. Or rape bitches. [He looked at you expressively]
Nice to meet your dicks.. I mean you. You will be my prisoners
You mean our black dicks will be prisoners of your womb, slut? Right, bro?

Find out in practice the prisoner sex preferences Atael and Kayus
I: Why don't they have separate dossiers?
New entries in the dossier: 
Prefer threesomes, strangulation, cumming and spiting on a victim female partner. They love to hold female by the hair and skin on the sides.

Their whore is the Sex Goddess Mephala
Mephala?
Yes, little mortal, I’m mostly associated with murder, lies, deception, but do not forget that I’m also god of sex. It's like a weapon, like a mind control spell, like a key to a locked door. You must understand that as woman.
[The Whispering Door] I've met you before. I mean I heard you.
Oh don't talk about it. It will be better for you and Me. I am a very secretive god.
I don't like spiders
Think about eight limbs and their capabilities.
Saitisfy your prisoners
I weave a great sperm pattern.
Let both of us saitisfy our prisoners
Let's make one big cocoon.
Share cocks equally.
You can go
Remember: every time you have sex - you please Me.

[Inspect prisoner]
Are you that horny, bitch? 
[Basic inspection][You searched prisoner’s clothes thoroughly]
K:[Nothing illegal, except lush pubic hair and big erected dick]
A:[Nothing illegal, except cock and balls piercings and big dick]
[Inspect prisoner closer]
K: [You diligently checked his cock and ass with your hands, but find only intoxicating smell]
A:[ You diligently checked his cock and ass with your hands, but find only cock in the face]
[Inspect prisoner close as possible]
K,A: [You very hearty and diligently checked his cock with your mouth. It contain a lot of cum]

Let’s talk about your rehabilitation
K: I love when you talk dirty.
A: This word sounds like crap.
You can have sex with me. This will motivate you to become a good person
K: Make sense.
A: And you - are good cumbucket.
[Kiss his dick] Be a good person and people will appreciate you as I do now
[You showered his cock with kisses. Smacking lips sounds are heard throughout the prison. You alternate long wet kisses with short and quick kisses.]
K: I love your style of running this prison, whore.
A:  Yes, yes, kiss for each cunt penetrated by him.
Do you have any wishes, prisoner?
K: Nah, everything suits me.
A: Just let me rest, bitch.

Let's practice how treat a woman. I will be your wife right now
We're actually going to have a harem, so bitches will be overwhelmingly in sex. But sure let’s practice this “wife treating” thing.
Sure. Bro, let’s spin this slut on our cocks.

Misc

Spoiler

Restorative Justice
Chief Yamarz ghost: Scum! Scum! You betrayed me! You had to do all the work for me and then give all the glory as good sellcunt.
I’m sorry
Sorry?! [He starts beating you. You feel nostalgic for Bruiser’s fists]
What?! [He grabbed your boobs and began to squeeze, pull and beat it madly. You are overwhelmed by the pressure]
Cunt! [He starts beating you, while fucking. You feel nostalgic for Bruiser’s beating sex]
I will destroy your fucking ass, piece of shit!
I will try to suffocate you by my cock, scum!
I will crush you, tuskless bitch!
I'll be back.

Submissive Garona
[Strength] Grab her crotch and squeeze it
What are you doing?
I check if everything is in place
And what? Everything is in place what should be in place?
Yes. Your pussy is alright
Let me repay your concern. [She grabbed your crotch and lifted you above her]
[Squeeze harder]
Oh, let go, it hurts!
[Bring her down to her knees]
[She bent over and tries to free herself] Ouch, I need my pussy. [She finally knelt down]
Now you’re my property. Get it, big dumb bitch?
I will never obey anyone! Aaaaah!
[Push your fingers deep into her flesh with all your might]
Argh! Yes, yes, I submit! I can live without my funhole. Please let me go!
This is not the way to talk to the owner of your huge cunt
P..please, o..o..owner. Let this b..bitch serve you well. You are in charge.. 

Thick bitch!
Arrrrgh! Yes, this is me. I’m thick bitch of owner.
To your place!
Yes, owner. [She got down on all fours before you. Without even seeing her face, you know that it twisted with anger.] I’m your bitch, owner.
[Spit on her face]
Thank you very much, owner. [She put on her face an incredibly fake smile and a gaze, wandering somewhere far from here, while your lump of saliva dripping slowly downs her face.]
I want to train punches on my fat punch bag
Yes, owner. You’re the boss of this fat punch bag. [She stood up straight, exposing her stomach and relaxing it as much as possible. You started pounding it heartily. Despite all her efforts, she could not silent all the choked moans escaping from her chest.] Thank you very much for using your fat punch bag. Please use it again. 
Sex!
Really? Yes!

Tapasvee
Not getting beaten while sleeping to this one seems undeserved. Or sleep with magic whips, which slap this one’s cheeks every two seconds. Or sleep with agonizing gems in different holes.
How could you ever fall asleep under blows?
This one quickly gets used to the pain. Especially when it is only allowed to sleep twenty minutes in three days, then there is not much choice.

Catherine's Whoring

Spoiler

Whoring: The Weird Place
I developed my own spell: Cate’s Emergency Slut Summoner. It will take you to a place where you’re most needed, where people burn with lust and desire so that you can satisfy them. Just like a heroine you were.
You have developed a spell? How dangerous is it?
I just open the portal where an animus is emiting a desire tone into magical ether. And you will come back as soon as a lusty fluctuation is gone. You see everything is simple just like suck a stranger’s cock in a dark alley.
Opening a portal without knowing the exact destination is incredibly dangerous
You speak like my mysticism teacher. But could I achieve everything that I have achieved if I listened to him? No.
Extremly dangerous
Where is your adventurous spirit, skeptic-pie?
Ready, I guess..
I wish you to find many tasty unwashed cocks.

The Empty Mouth (Dremora in dark clothes): How did you get here? This place is not for entities like you.
I’m testing a teleportation spell to a source of lust
Teleportating without knowing where exactly you are teleporting is madness. It looks like all the roughness and inaccuracies of this spell have formed an exact pattern to get here. But here you have nothing to do. Come back where you came from.
I can not. All lust here must be satisfied then I went back
We ourselves cannot send you back, because we will have a very strong deviation due poor knowledge of your location. From where are you come here again? It doesn't matter! So you say a source of lust? It might be fun to look for. Let's check me first.
Ready
Very interesting.
What’s next?
We need to make sure.
Since you're still here, you lied or we need to keep looking. My brother usually pretends to be a saint, but you can expect anything from him. Try to seduce him. He will resist, but will give up quickly. It will be fun to watch.
Who are you people? And where I am?
You don't need to know it. Chances are your brain creates this environment for you, trying to make sense. If I start to explain, then this illusion can dispel and you.. Well, you will go crazy at best.
Maybe this little man is the source of lust?
Maybe. [He whispered conspiratorially to you] He's a little strange.You can use him. This will be fun to watch too.

The Lame King (Elf in white clothes): You shouldn't be here.
I won't leave until I taste you cock
I will not be led by base instincts like an animal. Begone, vile woman.
Don’t give in, then I’ll stay here and poison space with my vile look and smell
So dirty souls now days.
[Sexually undress]
You won't catch me off guard! I assumed that you look like that.
[Play with your boobs]
What are you doing? Is this how you self-indulge yourself, perverted creatures?
[Dance a little with your breast and hips]
Is this your mating rituals, depraved beasts? There are no uncouth males for you! Well, maybe my brother is like that, but definitely not me!
[Start sexually moaning]
I am not listening!
{Time for heavy spells}[Take his hand, look into eyes] Please accept me as lover
Stop tormenting me! You are the same as she! Well, of course you are. I will obey you, but only for you to leave.
{Time for heavy spells} [Bend over and shake your butt]
[After few second your ass receives a good slap. Then again and again] Fucking bitch, are you happy, vile disgusting four slut, floating in its own secretions and primitiveness? Happy, shiteating animalfucked emptyheaded lowly scum?
I'm done with you, daughter of sin.

The Little Man (live mini-mannequin):
A visitor! We must have a feast on this occasion! Feast and carnage! He-he-he..
Bedum-bedum-pah!
Jiggity jig!
He-he-he..
[Masturbate with him]
Woo-hoo! 

I’m still here
Surely! It was fun and you deserve a reward. I will send you back. It was me who detained you here. And I can easily send you back exactly to your body position at the time of teleportation. Ready?
Sex goodbye?
If you insist..
Not ready
Do not rush. All your time is at your disposal. And I'll make sure you don't come back.
Ready
Say hello to Nirn.

I completed practice
So where did you end up?
Just to some horny guys
Good for you, sluty-pie.. I thought that I screwed up when I was distracted by thoughts of horse dicks while spellweaving. But all's well that ends well.
It seems the spell is not working properly. I was in the very strange place
Well, I hope you found where to fuck even there, sluty-pie. Remember not to think about big dicks during the spellweaving. [Sigh]

Well, while I have a little spellcrafting mood I created another spell for you as a reward for testing my first spell. So you can always get home. But don't overuse it, or you might miss out on a bunch of surprises, like a surprise rape gangbang.

Pull out Chains to Home - Return you to your home, where you belong. (Teleport PC to Forgotten Regret)

Shack in the Wrothgarian Mountains
I'm gonna cast on you Cate’s Emergency Slut Summoner again. Build on the success you can say so.
Are you sure?
No less sure than I saw the timid son of the stableman alone in the stables.
Ready
How are you ready for literally anything? Well, I wish you land on Molag Bal’s or Mehrunes Dagon’s giant cock.

Dururz-gro-Duloma:
Here is your free whore!
Do you need free whore, sir?

What? How did you get here? 
The spell that teleports me to a source of lust to satisfy them
This sounds very crazy. Do you even know where we are? I crossed into the Wrothgarian Mountains and hid in this abandoned shack from the snowstorm. I admit I started to pray to the gods, others from Trinimac for a way to keep warm. It looks like it worked in such a weird way.
I can cast a fire spell
Thanks, but a small fire will not be enough, and a large one can burn this house.
Do you want me to warm you with my body?
We have no other way around. And this should warm you too.
What’s next, sir?
We'll do this until the storm stops.
Nice to meet you, by the way. I’m Dururz-gro-Duloma. [With these words, he stuck his cock deep in you with all his might]
Stop asking every time, just fuck.
The rest of the day you kept each other warm, hugging, twitching with his cock deep inside you.

I completed practice
You've been absent for a long time. Do you have a conscience? How much have you fucked? And to rub the amount of your sex into your teacher's jealous face so brazenly!
I warmed an orc in the mountains with my body
No, no, I'm not listening! Troll’s balls! TROLL’S BALLS! Abstinence to you, lucky bitch! Nofuck you!

Whoring: The Annual Rite of Renewal
You go on a mission to the distant Black Marsh. I would go myself, but I have whore-teacher responsibilities before my whore-student. Appreciate my sacrifice, young whore-pie.
Have you been in Black Marsh? 
No, I met one tough Argonian with a strange name that I will never remember on some boring long reception. Cultural exchange or something. Obviously in a hidden place we exchanged a lot. I think that's when I got my one-of-many fetish on Argonians. I gave him a mark stone at parting. And its doublet -  recall stone began to vibrate lately. He calls me. Despite how pleasant vibrating is, but I need to answer. Considering the impression I made, he can only call for one reason.
Understood
(Non-Argonian) Remember that Argonians are constantly wet.
(Argonian)Well, I think you know more about Argonian than me. That you are constantly wet, for example.
The stone vibrates again. What an insatiable lizard-pie.
Renewal Lodge
Males:An-Jah Xemsesh/ Kaza-Zaw Magsareeth/ Weeenan Caleenaresh
Females: Cums-Like-Thunder/ Onaha Xeirclesh
I’m here to mate, not talk.
I'm bad at speaking your language, greel.
Well, hello, new uxith-beeko.
I shake my body in anticipation.
I extend the genital organ of welcome, whore. 
(Argonian) Kaoc! But we expected dryskin slut, not another saxhleel.
(Non-Argonian)Kaoc! I didn't think that you would remember me and the vos that you gave me, ojel. 
I'm not Catherine, but came on behalf of her
(Argonian) We were hoping for the exotic, but it is clear that fate itself does not want to violate the xal mating rituals, new uxith-beeko.
(Non-Argonian) No offense, but your look are all the same, dryskins. 
Now we have the same number of females and males and we can start Ux! Prepare your organs of excitement.
What is Ux?
Sacred mating ritual, ojel.  We are doing the Annual Rite of Renewal right now.
What is ojel?
Have you come here to whoring or ask questions, ojel? Fine, ojel is not a saxhleel, not an Argonian. Dryskined outsider. You.
What is kaoc?
You don't need to know that. Just don't repeat it in polite society.
What is uxith-beeko?
Nest-friend. A sexual partner in your language.
What is greel?
Hostile animal or outsider. Please don’t mind it, it's just our blood heated by the forthcoming. It's like dirty talk, get it?
Second time: I thought it was annual rite
I lift my crest of amazement. Uxith-beeko, if it was annual, we would crawl out of the scales from dissatisfaction. I thought of all ojels you would understand. We call this preparation to Ux.
Let’s have sex
That is why we are here.
Let’s begin fastest uvastuxith!
Xhu!
Praise to Ux!
Let's try exotic ojel.
Ready
During the ritual, everyone was smeared with some kind of yellow juice.
Stage 1a: We two take you and Weeenan take other females.
We all take you and others females can occupy themselves.
First sacred shape: a female to each male.
Stage 2a: For for your effort you deserve one female too. And we take the remaining female.
We take you with other female. Sorry, Cums, but cum without us.
I take all females and others.. Why are you guys looking at me like that? If you don't want to, you can just watch.
Stage 3a: Last sacred shape: All in.
Stage 1-3b: Let's start warming up. It is very important for us. (3M)
What next, sir?
(Argonian) Xhuth! You’re good! I felt a huge experience on your part, cum-gah. Let’s repeat our success. (3M)
(Non-Argonian) Xhuth! You’re so soft and warm but also wet, cum-gah. Female ojels are awesome! Let’s repeat our success.  (3M)
Again! (3M)
Hey, dryskin bitch! You took all their male lust for yourself. Always knew, that greels will take our men at the earliest opportunity.
Did I just watch you fucked in all holes, sex ki, while I'm burning with desires? I hide my tail of disgrace between my legs.
I feel defiled kuuda.
I always knew we couldn't trust ojels.
F: I can satisfy you
Well, murky water better than no water at all.
Consolation prize out of ojel’s pity? Xhu, I'll accept, but only because I been tuning in to the ritual for too long.
Stage 4: Ooh, I nod my organ of pleasure . We fertilized your eggs abundantly. Now, according to the glorious tradition, you are obliged to thank and clean our lifegiver organs.
Let me thank and clean your lifegiver organ
Yes, it’s covered in other's sperm.
(Argonian) I hope you know how to perform argonian cocksuking.
(Non-Argonian) I erect my spine of domination to ojel.

That's all, uxith-beeko. I will shake the vos to let horny slut know that she can take you.

I completed practice
You smell like swamp mud and old cumrag. Smells of a hard work for a whore. Well done, little slut.

Whoring: Red Room
Cyrodiil, Castle Leyawiin. Just play a couple of hours with the noble. And get ready to learn a little pain.
(Khajiit) And get ready to learn a huge pain, fluffy-pie.
Ready
I bet my ass on opposite. Although I would like to lose.
(Argonian) And get ready to learn an agony, scaly-pie. I even feel a little sorry for your scales, they were so beautiful.
My scales? Please, mistress, don’t..
Bye-bye, future cutlet, tell me everything later if you can.

Secret room 
Domitula Caro: Well, hello, our guest. Let me introduce myself – I’m Domicicula, and this is my little brother Narcius. We continue the glorious dynastic tradition of Caro family of torturing lowborns.
(Beastfolk) As well as dirty animals like you.
R..ready..
I'm sure you are, dirtborn. But we love to surprise. 
(Khajiit) [She pulled hard on the whiskers] What a naughty kitten. We should punish you as in childhood.
(Beastfolk) [She grabbed and began to twist yout tail]
[She starts biting your body. Nose, cheeks, chest, sides, belly, limbs. And she didn't hold back]
Serve!
[Squat and clasp hands to your chest like a dog]
(Beastfolk) [She stepped on your tail and twisted the heel on it]
[She put her foot on your groin as a sign of domination]
Brother, catch! [They started kicking and throwing you to each other]
[They start explore your body, stroking, smelling and squeezing you, clearly taking special pleasure in owning you]
A little lesson from nobles to non-noble. [They began to beat you slowly, measuring every blow. Especially hit your nose. They are smiling, looking at how you follow their preparations and then silently and submissively accept the blows, without attempts to resist]
Now kiss my little brother, show gratitude for what comes next. And do it grossly and slobbering.
[Kiss him grossly and slobbering]
Come here, pet.
I’ll take you, rudely as your low kind used to, garbage.
Brother, your turn to play with our pain doll.
Now we penetrate your dirty peasant holes. It's an honor for you to be a noble’s sextoy.
I'm not going to touch your dirty lips, so here’s what I solved this problem you.  (Domicicula’s Saliva potion)
Take your place on this comfortable rack. Time for fulfill your main purpose in life.
[You was tortured, raped and abused on this rack whole night]

Mmmmm..
Cate, dear, you can throw this trash out for us?

I completed practice. Ouh..
This is the noble life. No moon sugar, right?

Whoring: Sanguine
Stage 1: We will play a fun game Sweet Tooth.
[You licked the cream off from male Sanguines’ cocks and asses, racing with Sanguine girl. You lost shamefully by choking on the hair/You gloriously won when Sanguine girl felt sick]
We will play a fun game Common Bridge.
[You bent over backward, hands touching the floor and holding your ass off the ground, making a body bridge. All the other Sanguines began to sit on this bridge -  on face, chest, belly, limbs, not forgetting to shove cocks into your mouth, between boobs, ever the attempt to violate the navel. You broke down and fell, buried under a pile of cumming bodies after Sanguine troll tried to climb on you]
We will play a fun game Multi-Armed Mephala.
[You hid your hands behind your back and Sanguines starts move their arms as if you had 3 pairs of arms. Of course, all “your” hands did was grab, spank, squeeze, tug, pull out your body and playing with your hair.]
Stage 2: Like big troll dicks? Of course you can play with yourself, while looking at it. I know you want it, you whore.
Dancing! The gentlemen invite the lady. [Every male Sanguine began to dance like a waltz  with you. But since there were too many dancers, you were constantly pushed, strongly shoved cocks and other oblong objects with acceleration into yiur holes and constantly cumming on your body]
Let's play one great scene. You will get the main role! [You participated in scenes from Lusty Argonian Maid in the role of Lusty Argonian Maid./ You are involved in a scene from a play where a poor unfortunate girl was falsely accused of stealing and sent to the terrible correctional institution./ You played the scene as foul liar, where this thing committed the terrible crime and traveled around the country for public punishment and humiliation in order to drain at least a small part of the guilt./ You are involved in a scene from Thief of Virtue./ You are involved in a scene from you're not sure where, but there was a lot of sex and debauchery.]

Whoring: Thalmor
Show your confidence. [He threw Amulet of Talos on the floor in disgust] Shove it where this shit belongs.
[Pick up the amulet and shove it deep into your ass]
[Its form made the process very painful. You sway your pelvis, swing the amulet’s chain sticking out of your ass] Even such a simple action you cannot complete. Therefore, we Altmers must also guide you, cattle. Well let me help you, whore.
We are not cruel. To show that you definitely understand your place, simply lick my boots from dirt of this savage territory.
[Lick his boots]
[You got down on your knees and gratefully licked his superior boots well] Even expressing respect for those who are better than you, you cannot help but chomp. What a savage!
I want to give you something. Turn around and spread your dirty cheeks, primitive.
[Turn around and spread your dirty cheeks]
[He shoved something into your ass] Here is your present. You can enchant, if you know how, some of your whorish thing. This is the captured soul of the one who wanted to resist us. Move his soul into whore’s personal thing, that's all he deserves. I recommend dirty laundry or a sextoy.

Im a little confused by the mod. Im reading of a lot of changes to characters but I dont know where to encounter them. Is this because I dont play through the main questline of the mod? I am mainly interested in the werewolf storyline here but the mod doesnt give many hints as to where to start if it doesnt require the main quest. Is there any way of finding out what is and isnt part of the MQ and where I can find it? Mainly refering to the new content in the changelog 

14 hours ago, Dovahbear91 said:

Is there any way of finding out what is and isnt part of the MQ and where I can find it?

All content of the mod and where to find it is written under More details: on the mod's page. The main quest is unnecessary for most content. For werewolves - speak to Aela the Huntress for Sexist Companions quests. There are also Wild Hunt for Jordis' quests.