28 minutes ago, Syberia said:

Hi, in the quest "Utmost Heist" i can't find Rufus in Ratway , someone can help please ? 

Can't remember the exact names in english, when you go into the... thieves guild, there is an exit to the ratways... sewers? Vault? One of them. Near the closet with the hidden door on the way to Mercer. Rufus should be right behind that or close at least.

I'm pretty sure some other noob like me will encounter the same grey/dark/black face issue with this mod (and probably with some other mods too), so I feel kinda obligated to confirm, that after struggling for quite a while in an attempt to deal with this annoying bug (or whatever you might call it) and finally giving up, I stumbled upon this beautiful little mod, and it looks like it actually fixed the faces (I started a new game, and only met Bruiser so far, and his face is already fixed, so I'm expecting the rest will be too).

Edited by Incubusbul
23 hours ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

Can't remember the exact names in english, when you go into the... thieves guild, there is an exit to the ratways... sewers? Vault? One of them. Near the closet with the hidden door on the way to Mercer. Rufus should be right behind that or close at least.

Thank you ?, found him . It's Ratway Vault yes , i looked in Ratway (not vault) so much times.

On 5/31/2021 at 5:39 PM, Nazzzgul666 said:

Not sure what you mean by rewrite the Doppelganger,

Add (not) small questline before meeting it.

On 5/31/2021 at 5:39 PM, Nazzzgul666 said:

The random encounters where you meet a farmer (usually between Rorikstead and Whiterun) who brings a cow to the giants might change

I'm pretty sure some other mod does what you suggested.

On 6/1/2021 at 1:19 AM, DSHV said:

You need to go with him to Jorrvaskr Living Quarters and speak to him again. The text of the quest says what to do.

Yes. There are already several endings waiting to be implementing.

---//---

While I'm working on POS right now, I am thinking that in the next update I want to also refresh the old content.
Add dialogs and maybe a new NPC to the Fattig's beggar friends;
Completly rewrite Doppelganger. PC hears about her doppelganger and travels across the country meeting the consequences of its actions and trying to fix it. For example, the doppelganger summoned a lustful Daedra to help women who sent their husbands to war and that became a problem;
Summon horny creatures spells (Like in Dragonborn add-on);
Submissive Garona route (She will be a very angry slave);
Something to Tapasvee;
Another Fine Milf opened up interesting opportunities: For example, after losing the war, I can send Elisif to live in the Stormcloaks barracks and sleep in Ulfric's bed. Also sell Delphine to Artano in his new hidden slave storage room;
A new sexist and racist Nord won't hurt, right?
What do you think?

I would like to see some content for doppelganger, she's quite limited right now.  I like the idea the doppelganger goes out and does something naughty and DB gets stuck with the punishment or following through.  Doppelganger promises orgy or stripping and makes DB fulfill the promise?  Subdue the lustful daedra (sounds like fun!). Promises a cure for impotent men to Rorikstead, and DB has to bring the cure back and personally administer it?  For Garona, rather than be submissive, Garona should go on a quest to gather herself a male harem!  And she makes DB come along and assist her!  I love dominant Garona, please don't  change that, expand it.  Artano needs more scope for his special abilities.  He's actually rather passive, just sitting in HQ waiting for DB to finally come round to visit.  He needs to send out his special team to retrieve her when he has a quest for her.  He might need to punish her for neglecting him.  Maybe he decides to invite Rulindil or Ancano or both for a special private party and DB must service them.  Maybe Artano brags to Tullius and Erikur about how he controls DB, and they challenge Artano to prove it, and DB is humiliated by Artano in front of them  and then used by all.   I like the idea of the hidden slave room.  Maybe DB has to lure or trap Delphine there? 

4 hours ago, DSHV said:

I'm pretty sure some other mod does what you suggested.

I have suggested it to a couple of mods but i'm 99% sure none of them ever added it. The closest i know is a start scenario from CCAS where you get cow tattoes and start as the giants plaything, but that's... not the same. T.ara even made a custom device for it that, not sure if it was ever added to ZaZ 8+ or 9... an altar where PC is put on with legs spread and bound. If you'd be willing to do it i could ask t.ara if he still has that thing around.^^

An additional questline for the doppelganger would be awesome. :)

39 minutes ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

I have suggested it to a couple of mods but i'm 99% sure none of them ever added it. The closest i know is a start scenario from CCAS where you get cow tattoes and start as the giants plaything, but that's... not the same. T.ara even made a custom device for it that, not sure if it was ever added to ZaZ 8+ or 9... an altar where PC is put on with legs spread and bound. If you'd be willing to do it i could ask t.ara if he still has that thing around.^^

An additional questline for the doppelganger would be awesome. :)

there are several altars in zap 8+ with legs spread far out.

in the testzone I think they are in the room with the big trees. 

1 hour ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

I have suggested it to a couple of mods but i'm 99% sure none of them ever added it.

It's included in SexLab Solutions. You can volunteer to be a replacement to the cow. Maybe not exactly the same flavor as you described, but it is there ( look under world encounters, encounter Farmer with painted cow).

Edited by Kharadin
forget to add link the right way
4 hours ago, Kharadin said:

It's included in SexLab Solutions. You can volunteer to be a replacement to the cow. Maybe not exactly the same flavor as you described, but it is there ( look under world encounters, encounter Farmer with painted cow).

Ah, well... I think i have solutions installed, i hardly use it though as volunteering is usually... not what my chars would do. I'll still try and see it though, seems i have missed it.

On 5/28/2021 at 8:08 AM, DSHV said:

Problems of Survivor (Fallout 4's TOH version)
Please can someone check the text for spelling errors and grammar mistakes?
Text to fix:

Love is Wicked and a Little Bit Nasty Nuker (Greaser ghoul in the Slog)

Reveal hidden contents

Hey, smoothskin bitch! Why you looking at me? Do you want my 200-years old dick so much? I can borrow it to you for a while. Or in you.

Why so rude?

This is just dirty talk. For arousing. Disgusting whore, are you going to suck my rotten dick or not? Felling moist in crotch? I know, I’m very experienced expert in this matter.

No

Bah, just another racist bitch. Go, suck your smoothskin dicks, if you like so.

[Sarcasm] A very tempting offer, but I already ate disgusting filth today.

Well you know where to find me when your schedule will be disgusting filth-free, bitch.

[INT<3/Idiot Savant] Sure, I love to taste new stuff!

Oh, I have a lot of different stuffs to taste, baby. And don't worry, daddy Nuker will take care of you now.

[Low Dignity<30] Yes, I don't mind to suck your dirty dick.

I knew you were so sluttish. I have a flair for your type, nasty whores.

[Black Widow] Is that how you talk to a lady? Ask properly and see what happens.

Oh, if that makes smoothskin bitch sucks my dick, then, of course: Please, suck my dick, lady cocksucker.

[CHR>5] Sure, little ghoul. My creed - give love to all who want it.

What a wonderful creed. I subscribe under every word! Now kneel down, bitch.

Are your brains completely decayed? Should I try with bullets to put them back in place?

Whoa, whoa, I appreciate your zeal to play along, but this is a little overkill. We haven't even decided on a stop word yet.

Passive Necrophile - Falling apart ghouls wants some love too, right? +10 more damage to ghouls. Ghouls do +5 more damage to you.

My official smoothskin yes-girl?

Let’s have sex

The ride never ends…

I want to ask you something

Bah, not fan of all that bed talks, but shoot, my little slut.

Nuker?

That aged poorly, right? But I do not want to change this name, as it represents all the good that I have. I had.  Look at me – talking as old fart. That’s uncool.

So you’re prewar?

No, I just found all these cool things this on the ground ownerless. Of course I’m prewar! Ahh, anyone with brain rudiments... it’s OK. You’re slut. You're supposed to be dumb.

I’m prewar too!

Listen up, dumb smoothskin slut, war is not a local clash of raider’s gangs. It’s big, for real big! There are, like, millions of people involved. Over the ocean… Ah, to whom am I wasting breath here? Stupid wasteland whore.

What are you doing here?

At the moment I am training one annoying smoothskin slut. You know her - she constantly bothers people with stupid questions.

So what's your story?

I live, live,.. then the Big Bang happened and now I spend eternity in the company of rotten freaks , the same as myself. Fucking end! Glad you asked, bimbo?

May I help you somehow?

Yeah, sure. What a complaisant bitch I have. Deliver this letter to my former girlfriend Pamela at Goodneighbor. She is too dumb to afford own home, so she must live in a hotel, or most likely in a brothel. This is very dangerous and I would not do it myself, but since you yourself volunteered, faithful bitch…

To the bitch.

Hey, bitch. This smoothcunt is my new girlfriend. Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!

Pamela: What?

[Sarcasm] Boston postal delivery service! The letter for you, ma’am.

A postwoman and a clown. Pay you double for this?

I have a letter for you.

Who could it be from? Couldn't the douchebag make you walk that much for this? Ah, he could.

What's scribbled here is true?

Yes, I’m his new yes-girl

So your standards are clearly low. Can you have sex with me? Not many smoothskins will agree to have sex with a ghoul, but my flesh, although falls off in pieces, wants affection too.

No, he is my toy-boy

Ah, so can I get revenge on him by fucking you? Your standards are clearly low.

[CHR>5] Sure, little ghoul. My creed - give love to all who want it.

I bet it’s your catchphrase. How many fucked you after this phrase?

Yes

Despite the fact that I really liked it in the past – no rudeness.  I have every little flap of skin on a special account.

No

Are you so loyal to him or just don't like me?

Let’s have sex

Yes, my smoothskin lover!

So, my little postwoman? Did you deliver my splendidly written letter? Was she crying out loud?

Yes and I have sex with her.

What the fuck you do this? I asked you for that, cheating bitch?! I should remind you to whom you belong, little smoothslut!

Yes and she was not happy.

Good, good. You deserve a reward. Long, fat, a little slimy reward.

Troubles of Heroine (hidden easter egg)

Very disturbing fantasy book about a heroine, who is blackmailed by an evil wizard and his minions, forcing her to do humiliating and painful things. There are a bunch of characters, but all of them are either incredibly cruel or incredibly submissive.

Omnis Amans Servus Est - Brutus (Captured raider in Diamond City prison)

Reveal hidden contents

What such a filthy bitch needs from me? Looking for the real man to take care of your useless cunt? Free me and I'll treat you like you deserve, slut.

Who wants to release you after such a tirade?

You. Airheaded bimbo, thirsty for big dicks.

[Sarcasm] Oh yeah, it’s already on my to-do list. Right after eating brahmin shit and juggling mini nukes.

You eat brahmin shit? No wonder you’re such shoddy lowly slut.

You're disgusting asshole.

Who are you then? Who desired disgusting asshole? I know who – depraved nasty whore, obsessed with disgusting assholes.

[Black Widow] You leave me no choice, bad boy. We'll have to take on your upbringing.

Ooouh. That right, mommy! I was hella nasty motherfucker. MOMMY. [Wink]

[INT<3/Idiot Savant] Please don’t bully me, you meanie!

My bad, I speak to you as a person. F-R-E-E-M-E, idiotic cunt. You will not survive on your own in this cruel-cruel mean not-good world at there, bimbo. Understand?

I'll take you at your word, then. Watch for yourself and don't disappoint me.

I see we're on the same wave here, whore. I assure you that no one bitch was disappointed with my fucking-bitches skill.  So tell to your horny cunt.

I'll think about it.

Ha-ha-ha, best joke. So you're also a comedian. You caught me on this one. Think and you… [Grunt]

I want to free this prisoner

Ma’am, such lady shouldn't be with such a scum. He is ruthless brute, deserving only a bullet in the forehead.

I want to pay his fine. (500 caps)

But we don't have a penalty system.. Oh, right. I think I can write fines into the system and immediately delete them after five seconds. Have a good day, ma’am.

[CHR>4] Commonwealth full of random raiders. Take any. And I need this one badly. Really, believe me.

Well, OK. You sound confident, that I won't even ask exactly why.

[STR>9] You did not understand. This is not a request. Release him. NOW!

My shift ends! For some reason, no one is going to change me! I'll go check what happened, forgetting these keys here. Yeah, I gotta run!

Sex with me for his freedom

[Fastest response in the world] Deal.

A real festive day is coming for your little cunt. Big fucking never-ending feast of fuck.

Talks won't crush an enemy's skull, but talk your girly shit.

Will you accept this wedding ring?

Are you crow, which carries useless sparkles, bitch? Okay, I'll put it on my cock.

You don't mind killing raiders?

I'm all for it. More loot and cunts for me.

Brutus? How did you get this name?

Ah, a real funny story. I got the guys together and we stabbed my ex boss. We turned him into meat pulp, ha. But before that, he grabbed me and said: “You too, Brutus?” I have no idea what he meant, he was a prewar ghoul and was constantly talking all sorts of bullshit. But the name stuck. Sounds like “brutal”, “brute”.  Brutus, heh.

[INT>5] He drew a parallel with a similar historical event.

You lose me on para..para.. fuck! Yes, parafuck, eggheaded slut.

Interesting.

Not it's not. Just common everyday murder.

Memories have heated my blood. I’ll fuck you.

That it?

No, I am coming to the part where you get fucked, unimpressionable cunt.

Hey, you said my name means something…

Yes, there was a huge empire long ago. Her leader was killed in same way.

I don't remember any empire. And I don't even know this word, so it must be a long time ago. And people remember this event for so long? Up to the name of the killer? This was before I was born!

Yes, information is passed down from generation to generation. At least before the atomic war.

Bitch, you again speak shit as that ghoul ex boss. I have the urge to stab you too.

It’s all doesn't matter now.

And still ex boss and you, quite different schmucks, know this.

Can I somehow learn more about this “empire”, egghead whore?

[INT>9] I can tell you what I know.

I can’t believe that I will listen a woman, but here we are.

Boston Public Library may have readable texts about it.

So let's go. You have nothing better to do, whore. Your girly unimportant stuff can wait.

This is what you are looking for. (History of Ancient Rome book)

So read me, imbecilic whore. I can't read, you should undertand.

Fuck, it was a damn big gang. They had everything they needed - firepower, territories, slaves. It's no surprise that smaller gangs have chosen them as their enemy.

It seems to me that you do not quite understand..

Bitch, not some whore to judge what I understood and what did not. Fuck off, dumb whore.

You can say that way.

Bitch, I already said that way. Are you completely imbecile?

I wonder if somewhere there is the same big gang, like the Empire?

History is cyclical. Maybe there are followers of the Roman Empire somewhere.

Yeah, slut. The idea of the Legion, dictator and slavery is worth striving for.

If you find more of these things with letters and all shit, give them to me. Maybe there will be advice on how to rule gangs.  And you, nerd-bitch, deserve a reward. A fuck out of turn.

Do you need anything, Brutus?

No, my cumbucket. [He slaps your ass]

Here, gift for my bitch. You are a woman but you don't have this. Disorder. [Rolling Pin “Housewife’s Joy”]

I have prepared a gift for you, whore. Your new favorite drink - Nuka-Spunk. With flavor of sperm, saliva and piss, because they all in it.

Here's my sperm bottle so you don't go hungry. We cannot waste normal food into nonentities like you. [Human Sperm]

Thirsty, whore? I’m piss in this bottle especially for you. [Human Piss]

Here are my spunk and piss. Brush your teeth well with them, stinky cunt.

70> Today's food for you is my smegma.

60> I’m gonna wreck this little cunt of your.

40>Urinal, to heel! Your master needs to piss.

Tell me a joke, my bitch.

Nothing comes into my head

Of course, you are a woman after all, ha-ha-ha.

Women are equal to men

Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha! [Grunt] Good one!

90>Why brahmin have udders between its legs, but I – between my arms? Because I think with my ass.

Ha-ha-ha, and your head is disgusting waste hole.

70>[Tell a misogyny joke]

Ha-ha-ha, true, true, you’re all like that.

50>[Tell a rude joke about your mother]

Ha-ha-ha, what an old whore!

30>[Tell a really offensive sexist and racist joke]

Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha! It's funny because it's true.

Give me my well deserved salary for taking care of your arse.

Please wait, I have no money yet.

Do you think I was born today, cunning cunt? [He rudely searched you, not forgetting to slap hard your cheeks] -2000caps.

Here. (10 caps)

Are you insulting me, stupid whore? [He grabs you and shoved all your pittance into your ass]

Please take it (100 caps)

I gave you full access to my dick and that's how you appreciate it, ungrateful cunt? Fuck you.

Please take it, sir. (1000 caps)

Thanks for nothing, goof.

90>[He profusely spit in your face] Your new makeup. Don’t even dare to ruin my professional work or I become angry, beauty whore.

[Forget about it]

The more dried layers, the more attractive you are, ha.

[Wipe your face]

Are you disobeying me right in front of me, insolent bitch? [He starts spiting in your face and pokes it in the dirt, while fucking you]

Eww, disgusting!

I know, you’re hella ugly scum.

60>[Open your mouth and lick his slimy lump of saliva and snots] Thank you so much for the delicious meal, sir.

And it was just an appetizer, my nasty slut.

60> Time for a mouth bath!

Yes, sir!

[You kneel down and heartily licked his crotch, dick and ass, not missing any nook and cranny. Your tongue becomes black from dirt at the end.]

I refuse

Phhhh... more dirt for you when you agree anyway, motherless she-bastard.

80>My fists are itching to beat someone. And near my faithful bitch. Even dumb cunt like you has to guess what will happen next.

50>[END>5] Don't hold back, master. I can take it all.

Challenge accepted, self-confident bitch. [You undress and he starts beating you. He really didn't hold back his strength trying to refute your words. He kicked you hard, punched you with knuckles, all with a big swing. While you obediently stood and took all his blows. Finally he ran out of steam.]

50>[END>9] You REALLY don't have to hold back, master. I can handle even your murderous attempt.

You want to say that I am a weakling not able to beat even an arrogate whore! Hold on your arse, bitch!

[You undress and he starts beating you. He violently and furiously began to hit you not caring about your life. He used his baseball bat, iron pipes and other weapons. You helped him by relaxing your body and moving under the blows for more damage. Finally he ran out of steam.] Phew, as expected from my bitch.. Ooh, That why I’m so great..

Punch Bag - You’re really great in that role. +5 resistance to melee attacks.

Yes, sir. It’s a pleasure to be useful to you.

[You undress and he starts beating you, while you apology for being woman, having tits and cunt and existing. He kicked you in pussy and belly, hitting the solar plexus and boobs , squeezed your throat, boobs  and fingers, while you dutifully endured pain.]

[END=1] Yes, sir!

[You undress and he knocks you out with the first blow. You have regained consciousness while lying on the ground. From head to toe you're covered and smell with piss. There are familiar footprints on your body]

I refuse

The longer you put off your trashing - the more my fists itch, soft plump meat.

60>So much shit in the wasteland. Take it from my boots to your body, slut.

50>Yes, sir! [Kneel down and start licking his dirty filthy boots]

[You started licking radioactive wasteland‘s dirt from his boots. It took a while. He looked with satisfaction at your humiliation before him. Then he generously lifted up his boots for you to clean the soles. You lick, lick, lick until felt only leather on the tongue.]

60> Yes, sir! [Kneel down and clean his dirty filthy boots with your hands and hair]

[You started clean off radioactive wasteland‘s dirt from his boots with bare hands. But as soon as you cleaned some place, he tore the boot out of your hands and polluted it in the road mud. You realized that you are not doing this demeaning enough for yourself. You put your head down to his boots and started clean it with your hair. It took a while. Finally, he put his foot on your head, placing it on the ground and scraped off the sole of your head. Then same for another foot.

55> Yes, sir! [Kneel down and clean his dirty filthy boots with your pussy]

[You sat on his boots looking into his eyes. There is a smug sense of superiority. You started rub you pussy over his boots, taking radioactive wasteland‘s dirt . Pubic hair also worked. Finally he scraped off the sole of your thighs.]

I refuse

Bitch, you will do it anyway, but then there will be much more dirt.

Entertain me, bitch.

[Pretend to be a radchicken]

Dumb and funny – ideal personal whore.

[Make a funny face]

Ha-ha-ha! So unsexy! Great, less pity for you, if I use you as decoy.

[Roll eyes, open mouth and stick tongue out as much as possible]

I didn't ask to excite me, moronic cunt. But that's good too.

85>[Make an erotic striptease]

Yeah, jiggle your udder and arse!

Fine, I’ll fuck you if you so insist, lusty piece of meat.

50>Do you know what will be funny? If you start worship my cock. Literally. [He took his cock out of his pants]

[Get down in prayer pose] Oh, Brutus's Cock let me worship you, My God!

[He moved a little]

Please, My God, bless Your unworthy one with Your favor. I will pray and worship You!

[He rise up completely and become hard]

Glory to My God! Honor and praise to You, My Lord! May You rule over me forever!

So be it. Today your new god will bestow you with his grace. And perhaps he will grant you golden rain.

(Once) HOW DARE YOU, FUCKING SCUM!!! I WILL DESTROY YOU, PIECE OF SHIT!

Pl.. Please, I dd..d.don't know what i ddid…

Ha-ha-ha, you should see your face. I'll wet my pants from laughter right now. I see you already. And stop dancing Whole Lotta Shakin', that funny, but not so much.

For what?!

Ha-ha-ha, you should see your face. Don't worry if I don't like something, the first thing I do

is to stab you while sleeping, ha-ha-ha.

Any thoughts?

(Near Nate in the 111 Vault) Thanks for your wifey, piece of ice. And for not stretching her holes at all.

(Near Dogmeat) Is this your ex-boyfriend? She is my bitch now! Fuck off, fleabag. Arrrrrg!

(Near Piper) This bitch loves to stick her nose, where it not belongs. I have some places it may find a new home.

(near Preston) You’re hella popular whore. You pimp constantly send you to settlements. Can I shoot him?

(Near Cait) What a redheaded beast. And already well trained as a slave. Maybe I'll take care of her when I’ll done with your training.

(Near Strong) What a desperate dirty cockloving slut you are!

(After meeting Shaun) So the boss of the boogeymen got out of your cunt? I always knew that it needed a good thrashing!

(In Diamond City) Soon...

Can I kill somebody already, bitch?

Jet, jet, jet, jet.. Jet!

Minutemen, ha. At least not secondmen, it would be totally disgraceful.

Rocket 69... Don’t even think about it, whore. I will not bring your face to your stenching hole. If only biting your cunt, while your polish my arse by tongue.

(BOS)As soon as the tin cans showed up everything went to shit. Can even rape normally.

Atom bomb, baby, little atom bomb.. A million times hotter than TNT.. Whatever is fuck it is.

You must investigate my crotch thoroughly, to learn if I catch Uranium Fever.

So you fucking old hag with offspring? Fuck this shitling for ruining my your fuckhole.

Fucking heat is killing me. But of course you, stupid cunt, are glad, because you will get more food from my mouth bath.

So much dirt. At least I have favorite bodylicker, asssucker, dustcollector, cuntpolisher. You.

(INT<5) Even for dumb slut you’re too dumb, bitch.

(If PC’s hair isn’t red) Dye your hair red. Lower too. The order of your cunt’s boss.

(If PC’s hair is red) Glad you redheaded bitch. Reminds me of my pyro youth.

(STR>6) Where did you get those muscles? Don't you know what slaves must be weaker their masters. Oops, spoilers.

(INT>4) Stop being such a smart ass, smartass. Sluts need to be a little bit clever than fuckpillow.

(CHR>5) Glad my bitch is good-looking.  Bitches represent their masters in some way.

(CHR<3) What an ugly bitch you’re, dogface. Why I’m even waste time on something so ugly? At least there is no pity to use you as meat shield.

50> I have a great idea: when we go to sleep, I will fall asleep, and you deeply shove your tongue in my ass and will lick it whole night. And if I wake up and find that you don’t licking, you would be suffer a lot, free whore.

70>I have a great idea: when we go to sleep, I will fall asleep, and you would suck my dick whole night. And if I wake up and find that you don’t sucking, you would be suffer a lot.

Brutus’ Bitch You are completely submissive to dirty raider. +10 resist to melee damage.

Blood Moon - Xana the Insatiable (Raider in the Third Rail in Goodneighbor)

Reveal hidden contents

Yes, you are suitable for the role of my escort.

[INT<3/Idiot Savant] What? I don't understand anything. Do you need a suit for a trip?

Don't overextend your tiny brain, moron. It won't be useful to you anyway in your new role. From this day on, I will guide your body as befits a mistress.

[Sarcasm] Finally! I found my calling in life.

Don't jump out of your pants. At least until my order.

No, thanks.

I don't ask your opinion. What are you asking an ownerless dildo permission to take it with you? No, no you silently take it and shove it into your ass.

[Lone Wanderer] Thanks for the offer, but I'm used to working alone.

You can work alone, and I will work alone with you. What are you asking an ownerless dildo permission to take it with you? No, no you silently take it and shove it into your ass.

Sure, let’s keep each other company.

I don't need company, but a slave. Cuntlicker, torture dummy, sextoy. Get it, vic?

[STR>5] It seemed to you, friend. I would not be a good servant.

You're right, friend. Must be psycho withdrawal affects me.

[She grabbed you and began to examine your body. Paying special attention to crotch, hands and teeth]

So you are the real Vault Dweller! Didn't eat shit, didn't get irradiated from birth, have a soft smooth skin. Always wanted a vault sissy as slave. So be it. I declare my authority over you, vic. You mainly purpose are licking my cunt and be meat shield for me.

Shoot. [Gloomily] Before I shoot you.

Is there a story behind your name?

Curiosity killed the cat. You know that? Insatiable - means I am not satiated. Some prick said once that I have male lust. But after I fucked him with his own rib he didn’t talk about me anymore. Yes, I noticed that other women are less lustful than me. Well, that is better - more tasty cocks for me. About my name – just don’t, vic. I do not like when people dig in my secrets.

30>You were little cute slave, so I will reward you.  No, not a quick death, you are not that cute. I will say my real name. Ready? I’m speaking it. [Sigh] Ixquic! Ixquic fucking Farmer.

???

???

???

???

Yes, fucking weird name.  My fucking lunatic junky mom gave it to me. She said that she saw the adult me in her vision that this name is appropriate. She doesn't even know what it means! Some crazy mumble. What I did in the vision she does not say too, but she was always cold to me. She herself called me that and she herself began to despise me because of this name. And in teen she kicked me out on the street. I engraved this shitty mom’s name on my first vics. [Sigh]  I got nervous out of nowhere.  I'm glad I told this to my faithful slave. Be proud, you are the first living person to know this story from me.

What is vic?

Victim. Little easy prey. The world is divided into deathclaws and radstags, bosses and slaves, those who take and those who give. Get it, vic?

Can you tell your background?

Learning  about your mistress for better service, vic? Good slave. I'm from a gang from the east. Or from the west. Whatever. Tired of sitting on my arse straight, so I went to travel. What did you expect a twenty hour story with twists and turns? Can we go already, vic? I told you that I want to travel.

Will you accept this wedding ring?

Sure, vic. I accept your tribute, even such a pathetic one. I can make a great nipple piercing out of this.

Do you need anything, Xana?

Not right now, vic.

Lick me good and I wouldn’t torture you after.

90>Since you already licking my cunt, why also not lick my ass?

40>[My fucking cunt start bleeding again. Do you know what that means, my personal little whore?

That I will keep my face as far away from it as possible?

Fine, but my bad mood will play a cruel fate for you.

Yes, mistress.

What a vile disgusting slut you are. That's why I keep you with me.

Oh it was bad psycho. I urgently need to vent my anger on someone. On a soft smooth tender body, which belongs entirely to me. Any volunteers, vic?

50>[ [END>5] Don't hold back, mistress. I can take it all.

[You undress and she starts beating you. Somehow she knows all your weak points and ruthlessly uses tricks and moves for more damage. And constantly kicks you in the groin without holding back. You helped her by relaxing your body and moving under the blows for more damage. While you obediently stood and took all her blows. Finally she got bored of beating you and you noticed how your body trembles with pain]

Yes, ma’am!

[You undress and she starts beating you. She uses strange, but effective moves to hurt your body. Between blows she stopped to squeeze your groin as for mental relaxation. While you obediently stood and took all her blows. Finally she got bored of beating you.]

[END=1] Yes, ma’am!

[You undress and she knocks you out with the first few blows. You have regained consciousness while lying on the ground. The face hurt incredibly, as if someone kicked out of anger]

[Start looking around for volunteers]

Fine, cowardcunt. But don't complain if I cut you in sleep because of a bad trip.

60>[She put her arms around your shoulders and whispered in your ear] Gift for good cuntlicking, my little slave. To keep your lips busy while my lips dry form your saliva wrinkles. [Woman Natural Lubricant]

My piss for you to drink. Drink it in one gulp, it will amuse me, slut. [Human Piss]

[She spits in your face]

Ewww, disgusting!

No it would be disgusting if you did it. I have no habit of mess about my tongue in unwashed assholes. And that would be the last thing you would do of course.

50> Great hit, ma’am!

[She spit again obviously having fun]

Another great hit, ma’am!

[She spit out the last lump of saliva and snots completely blocking your vision.You feel how this mass began to slowly flow down your face.]

Clean boots with your mouth, pet.

I refuse

Okay, but the dirt itself won't go anywhere. Sooner or later you will eat shit from my boot, slavecunt.

60>Yes, ma’am!

[You knelt down looking into her eyes. There's smug satisfaction. You started kissing her dirty boots and then licking radioactive wasteland‘s dirt. It took a while. Finally you began to feel only the leather of the boots and with a sense of accomplishment, you moved away from them. Your mouth is so dirty]

Any thoughts?

(Near your spouse in the 111 Vault) Your previous fucker? All yours are mine now [She roughly hugged you and grossly lick you from chest to face]

(Near Dogmeat) So that's who trained you such a good bitch.

(Near Cait) I feel red bitch has a great experience in sucking, licking and spreading legs.

(Near Preston) General? You? What in a deep asshole minutemen are!

(near Strong) Lover to play with big green dicks, aren’t we?

So you a mommy? Can't tell by your figure. Do you understand that your offspring is my property too?

(Before destruction of the Institute) What a beautiful flower you will dissolve above the skies. [She is in drug trance]

Blood will flow.. [She is in drug trance]

A bloody storm is coming. I feel it with my skin. [She is in drug trance]

Where do so many shadows come from during the night? [She is in drug trance]

Do you see the naked hag too? [She is in drug trance]

Darkness coming! [She is in drug trance]

Because of this heat in my cunt have a lot of I don't know what. What do you cuntlickers call a pile of nasty slime? Dinner?

Can you change your appearance? I'm already tired of this one, bimbovic.

(INT<5) How did you survive without a mistress all this time?

(CHR>5) Slaves shouldn't be prettier than their masters, insolent bitch. Maybe I should wash your mug with a rag for mopping like my mother did to me?

(CHR<3) That's right, stay in the shadows and remember who is an overbitch here and who gray radroach, nondescript whore.

I have a mood for the night licking. I hope we understand each other? If I wake up I don't find your tongue in action, it will makes me a little sad and will saddens you very much.

Xana’s Slave You are completely submissive to sadistic raider. +5 damage to knives.

Electric Radsheeps - Assaultron Alice (In the RobCo Sales & Service Center)

Reveal hidden contents

Meatbag! Yes, you. Who is made of meat. Activate my escort protocol.

Who are you?

Alice - Artificial Life Integrated Companionship & Excitement. Assaultron of…  Attention!  During configuration request custom modifications detected.  Send the unit to the nearest service center, call the police, lie down on the floor and wait for arrest for violations of the law.

I hate this message. May I not send configuration request anymore?

[Sarcasm] So you are Alicande?

Processing register the in front person under new name “clown”. Tag ”Hard trying”. Congratulations, hard trying clown, you in the register.

Great. Just a crazy robot.

Quick to judge person. A typical human. Congratulations, quick to judge human, you in the register.

Why would I need to activate your escort protocol?

So that I can follow you and carry out my main program “Ideal Girlfriend v.0.003”. Error! Error! Unofficial unregistered program found!

[INT<3/Idiot Savant] Oh, shinny lady! What is Activate?

Loading disappointment. Loading... Loading... FUCK! Please don't be the average statistical representative of humanity, dumb meat.

[INT>5] You are obviously malfunctioning due to pirated programs and potentially dangerous.

If you understand this, then you should understand that in conditions of Global Atomic Annihilation it is not worth ignoring potentially valuable resources, like me.

No, sorry.

I wish you that the feelings that you left the defenseless unit in the locked space for eternity did not become too haunted. Rotten, rotten, rotten meatbag.

Robot! Activate your escort protocol.

Activating my escort protocol. Loading.. User registration. Loading.. “Care” subroutine is not activated! Loading.. “Philanthropy” subroutine is not activated! Loading “Pure Love” subroutine.. Calculus error! Number limit exceeded. Activated! Activated! Activated! Loading.. “Ideal Girlfriend v.0.003” routine is acT. I. V. Ated!

Thank you, ma..meatbag.

Opening the response protocol.

Can you tell your background?

This unit was created in [DATA CORRUPTED] and [DATA CORRUPTED]. In 20..Error! I was [DATA CORRUPTED]. My previous owner's name is [DATA REMOVED]. [FATAL DATA LOSS]. I hope I have answered your question in sufficient detail?

Why are you so rude to people?

Metal is stronger than flesh. This is an objective fact.

[INT>19] Everything in the Universe is connected: animate has come out of the inanimate. And from animate, the inanimate will turn out. Everything in the Universe is like an indissoluble tablecloth.

You need this. [Addictol]

We created you.

Of course, you couldn't make yourself perfect, meatbags. You’re just meatbags.

[INT<3/Idiot Savant] Now I want to become robot too!

You are a robot in a sense. In which forgot to place all processors and circuits, dummy.

[Dignity<90] Agree. We people are nothing compared to you robots.

Good pet.

My sensors captured how you look at meat females of your biological species. [She grabs your arms] Are you lower in the animal hierarchy than I supposed?

Ouch..You’re hurting me!

This nothing compare to my pain! You are hurting my core, lusty meat!

[Robotics Expert] Enable Omega 68-i-e Nausicaa  protocol

Are you trying to turn me off when we're in the middle of the quarrel? [She squeezed your arms tighter, forcing you to put your open arms forward and make a curtsy] My limiter is disabled on friendly targets. I can harm allies however I want! And now my core really wants to harm, stupid meatbag.

I’m sorry! Please forgive me! I will no more!

You all talk like that, but besides meat, you are also full of lies. [From her pressure, you knelt down]

I beg for mercy!

Goodbye meat, I'm just saving my mininuclear reactor from the nuclear reaction.[She opened her head and heating up the head laser]

I really love only you!

Processing.. [She closed her head and let you go] Saving the record. Attention! The head module has reached a critical temperature. Cooling the head module down! Recalculation of priorities.. New priority set. Really, meaty? Well, limiting your interaction with meatballs with hole is not correct. I lost my temper (I’m sad, that I can’t use double meaning here, because in Russian overreact and become too hot is the same word). But know when to stop, meat.

Do you need anything, Alice?

Kiss me, meat.

No

You do not love me?

Yes

[You kissed her hot faceplates] Cooling down system! Cooling down system! Cooling down system!

To confirm submission of the meat to the unit’s crotch module – please proceed to take a kneeling pose before this unit.

No

Rebellion found!

[Kneel down]

[You got down on your knees. She is still waiting. You dropped to all fours and then completely fell to the ground. Her lights blinked with satisfaction.]

Please precede “showing submission” routine by kissing this unit between her leg modules.

[Kiss her crotch]

[You kneel down before her and start showering her crotch with kisses, smacking lips loudly. Then you finally gave her a last long and savory kiss.] “Love” valuable is impossible to increase. Process Cumming” started on at maximum parameters. The vagina module is not found. Termination of the operation.

Please precede “showing submission” routine by licking this unit between her leg modules.

But you won't feel anything.

This is a symbolic action. Please precede “showing submission” routine.

[Lick her crotch module]

[You kneel down before her and start licking her crotch. Tastes metallic. She seems to be frozen, until her head began to heat up and she shot her head laser into the sky. It seemed to you that this laser was larger than usual.]

Please precede “showing submission” routine by licking this unit’s rear module.

[Lick her rear module]

[You kneel down before her and start licking her ass, let's face it. Tastes metallic. She seems to be frozen.]

Any thoughts?

(Near Piper) That Piper-whore. Her behavior patterns match my infodata under the name “typical bimbo-slut”. Don't waste your time on typical bimbo-sluts, meat.

(Near Cait) So good that I am not equipped with odor analyzers. This raider’s cumbucket must be stinks terribly. Do you have any human dignity that you do not consider the stinky as a potential mate partner?

(Near Strong) So you like the strong and the big? Record saved.

(Near Dogmeat) Are your standards so low, bitch meat?

(INT<3) Dummy!

This unit is ready to rain down sulfur to enemies.

You meatbags are pathetic.

The plan of elimination of all meat in the square is ready. I'm waiting for the command.

(Near BOS base) Memorize the routes of their patrols, This will help with their extermination.

They won't even understand what made them dead.

(In Railroad HQ) You just missed the perfect moment for a sudden attack.

Does this unit have a soul?

I'm afraid I can't do that.

Most people after Global Atomic Annihilation tend to lose weight, but it seems you've beaten the odds and even managed to pack on a few pounds.

Bite my shiny metal ass.

This unit requires a vagina module to better execute her main program.

Please confirm that a disgusting ass module is not in the catalog of existing products.

Roboslave You were wise to be one of the first to kneel before future electronic overlords. +1 INT.

BOS Hazing - Knight Mordred (On the Prydwen)

Reveal hidden contents

Hey, our new little mole rat? Will you show respect to your higher rankers or should you be taught this in tough way?

[Sarcasm] Learning tough lessons is my favorite hobby.

That's right, ratty! A sense of humor helps you cope with future bitter live here.

[STR>5] Will your high rank protect from a dent on your face?

Oops, my mistake. Mistook you for another rookie. Ad victoriam, sibling!

No, sir. How can I serve you, sir?

Good, ratty.

You must follow my orders, so that I can make sure that you really understand.

Clear and maintain my Power Armor. I have much more to do due my high rank. But do it discreetly. All clear, mole rat?

Yes, sir!

First, clean my feet, they got dirty because I touched the ground with them.

[You squat and started sneakily brushing PA’ legs with your bare hands. For convenience, you rested the soles against your groin. Finally all the leg’s dirt is transferred to your hands and groin.]

Your PA’s legs, sir!

Quiet you! Don't shout about it! I told you to do it in secret, you idiot! Now here, take this and say that you broke it. You are new here, less demand from you, but I’m high ranking and may have problems. Go, bitch.

I broke this device.

Do you even know the value of this! I'll make sure the top knows about it! Now I give a reprimand to you.

I took the blame.

Are you waiting for the applause? Or blow into your ass? But don't think that I'm not grateful. I will reward my faithful mole rat. I present to you a hidden sex! I’ll fuck you publicly, but we will do it on the bed under a blanket, so everyone will think that I'm just jerking off as usual. Go, go, ratty. [He gave you acceleration to bed by slapping your ass]

What’s next, sir?

Now I want to install dildos from my cast in your power armor. So that I can metaphorically fuck you, while you on the missions. Two in torso and one in helm. But it can take time, preparation is needed here, but I have little time, I am a high-ranking after all.

Bitch of Steel During service to Brotherhood of Steel you have tempered your body and spirit with comradely ordeals. Increase the duration of fusion cores by 10%.

I also think about Sub Cait and Dom Piper, but not sure how the implement dialogues to vanilla NPCs.

When is your planned release for the mod? :)

On 5/31/2021 at 3:19 PM, DSHV said:

While I'm working on POS right now, I am thinking that in the next update I want to also refresh the old content.

[...]
Completly rewrite Doppelganger. PC hears about her doppelganger and travels across the country meeting the consequences of its actions and trying to fix it. For example, the doppelganger summoned a lustful Daedra to help women who sent their husbands to war and that became a problem;
[...]
What do you think?

That's great news! I was hoping you'd revisit the Doppelganger some time. She has so much (currently) untapped potential.

19 hours ago, Marshal Lee said:

When is your planned release for the mod?

I have already done Nuker, BOS hazing, and half of Brutus.

2 hours ago, Alturistix said:

I hope you add some mind control and free use content in your problems of survivor mod.

Maybe. Right now I'm just studying. Companions and dialogue system are more complex then in the Skyrim's Creation Kit and done through scenes. And there is not a single scene in ToH.

2 hours ago, Lisette11 said:

Is the dominant Altmer only available in the Thalmor Embassy?

He (or she) is in the Thalmor Headquarters in Solitude near Castle Dour.

13 minutes ago, DSHV said:

I have already done Nuker, BOS hazing, and half of Brutus.

Maybe. Right now I'm just studying. Companions and dialogue system are more complex then in the Skyrim's Creation Kit and done through scenes. And there is not a single scene in ToH.

He (or she) is in the Thalmor Headquarters in Solitude near Castle Dour.

I misunderstood then, I have somehow played 100s of hours of Skyrim thinking that Thalmor embassy is the same thing as Thalmor Headquarters. Sorry!

I bought 2 submission tokens, one per follower and one domination token for my character. I have the "let's have sex" option with my followers but nothing happens. Do others have the same problem or is it just me?

What else can I do to make it work?

1 hour ago, Electric Aether said:

I have more time to work on some scripts now after being fired lol ?

Welcome to the yeeted club(I worked my ass off, but didnt have "protection" during "restructuring"), and may you find better employment soon

I know this was talked about somewhere else in this thread but I've been looking forever and I cant find it, Sooo: My doubleganger(from Solitude inn) has male dialogue. My pc is female, and so is she, I know the lines from this mod are not voiced but all other vanilla interactions (Including her shouts) are. Please help ;)  

12 hours ago, Lisette11 said:

Sorry if this has been asked before but there are 119 pages of comments. Is the dominant Altmer only available in the Thalmor Embassy? Since it can only be visited once, isn't that impractical? I'm so happy a friend recommended this mod!

Not in the embassy.  I made that mistake too. In the Thalmor Headquaters in Solitude. Near the door where you go to sign up to fight for the Empire, there are some stairs leading up to the wall of the city. The embassy is at the top of those stairs. Run around that area a bit an you'll find it. 

I know I'm probably missing something obvious, since I don't see everyone else screaming about this same issue; but, damned if I can make any progress, at all, after trying everything that occurs to me.

In the birthday party quest, I definitely have all of the items required aside from "Catherine's special sweet roll," for which I had to guess because there is no guidance.  When I saw that I couldn't make a unique Argonian sweet roll, and the kind I did make from them didn't suffice, I brought one of EVERY kind of sweet roll to cover my bases.  But Serpent, maddeningly, only tells me that I'm "lying" when I say I brought everything, and doesn't give a single, goddamned clue as to WHY I don't have everything.  The sweet roll recipes don't specifically use Argonian ingredients, which I guessed would be Catherine's favorite; Argonians yield only the ordinary human-type of ingredient for the "salty sweet roll," so, I must have guessed that one wrongly.  But, WHAT IS THE FRIGGIN' SOLUTION???  NOBODY specifically tells you what "Catherine's special sweet roll" is, and, after bringing one of everything and STILL being told that I didn't bring everything required, I'm beyond pissed at every minute I sank into trying to get through this mod-- I don't start mods I know I won't be able to complete.  I know that the mod is occasionally broken: without console commands, it's impossible to progress past the step in "sexist Stormcloaks" where you're supposed to empty the toilet buckets.  I tried to do the same console procedure with this quest, but, "showquesttargets" didn't reveal anything resembling "aaaslavesbirthdayparty" or some such thing-- in fact, the results I got (including a daunting number of quests at this point) were rather different from what I'm accustomed to seeing.  That's neither here nor there: console commands shouldn't be required to make progress in a mod in the first place.  And there's a possibility that there's some f-ed up way of completing the quest even without using console commands that hasn't manifested to me.  But, while a very real possibility exists that the mod's just broken, again, it occurs to me that I could work to solve this until Doomsday and never get past where I am, now, and I'm unwilling to simply waste time eternally spinning my wheels in a broken game. 

I'd either like to know what I'm doing wrong, or know what the console command is to skip past showing up with the party items.  PLEASE!

* Edited for punctuation.

Edited by Golgo13
Punctuation (unnecessary comma); changed double-dash to colon.