I've tried disabling certain mods, incl. one (Sexual Fame Framework) that has to be disabled until after the game begins; but, unlike what usually happens-- where I just uncheck the box and that's it-- in this ultra-slimmed-down loadout, these particular mods now list themselves as "backups" with no box any longer to tick/untick, and they impose themselves on my game whether I like it or not.

I appear to have the option to permanently remove them, or to restore them-- a moot point, since they persist even without being "restored."  I don't want to permanently delete them only to be told, as usual when I eventually reinstall them, that they are already installed.  What gives with this "backup" stuff?

On 7/15/2021 at 6:31 AM, judge007 said:

I just built a new system, and it's like night and day running Skyrim

What kind of GPU are you using?  My new system has been held up for a week because 30-series cards are impossible to find.  I'm finally settling for an MSI 2070 Super, and I'm only getting that from someone who doesn't have time for gaming atm, so he's cannibalizing his own PC for me. 

13 minutes ago, Golgo13 said:

I've tried disabling certain mods, incl. one (Sexual Fame Framework) that has to be disabled until after the game begins

Wait what o.O? I've not really heard that as a workaround for anything. If your load order does not successfully work right off the bat on a new save it is not stable. 

15 minutes ago, Golgo13 said:

but, unlike what usually happens-- where I just uncheck the box and that's it-- in this ultra-slimmed-down loadout, these particular mods now list themselves as "backups" with no box any longer to tick/untick, and they impose themselves on my game whether I like it or not.

I appear to have the option to permanently remove them, or to restore them-- a moot point, since they persist even without being "restored."  I don't want to permanently delete them only to be told, as usual when I eventually reinstall them, that they are already installed.  What gives with this "backup" stuff?

Backups? Can I ask if you're using Vortex, NMM, or MO2? 

22 hours ago, HiddenPlayer625 said:

What am I missing here??

Just wait 2 days.

5 hours ago, MuchW0W said:

I killed Artano im guessing its ok right?

Yes, it's okay, he just won't give his quests and that's it.

2.2.0 Public Release:

Spoiler

-Bug fixes;
-Bearer of Unbearable Bears - Deal with Temba's new bear problem after bringing her bear pelts;
-Pursuit of a Shadow - Start of your doppelganger’s questline. Speak to Fellrim the Beerbane in Riften, near  Honeyside. Rework of its questions;
-More dialogues for the Fattig’s friends;
-Sex spells:

Spoiler

Summon Lusty Familiar (Ghost Wolf – Eternal Rider) – Blue Palace, on the table in the throne room;
Summon Tasty Familiar (Ghost Horse – Meaty) - The Bannered Mare, in the deer on wall;
Summon Nasty Familiar (Ghost Skeever - Lord) – Ratway Vaults, on split-up loot table;
Summon Beasty Familiar (Ghost Bear – Honey Soul) – Bearer of Unbearable Bears quest;
Summon Masty Familiar (Ghost Troll - Fatty) – Under Brelyna Maryon bed, Hall of Attainment.
Dirty Mind – simple mind control spell - Midden, near Hides-In-Dark’s bedroll;
Pocket Remorse (Vengeful Spirit) - Forgotten Regret, Revenge Room;

-Slave Elisif for Ulfric – Speak to Elisif the Fair after Stormcloak’s win;
-Small scene where Delvin is peeking Vex. Talk to Delvin to start, then go south from Merryfair Farm;
-Fighting Pride - first in series of quests about Lydia improving her dear thane. Talk to her at Breezehome after you complained about your enslavement and remained a slave;
-Splinters for Ass - Bold Nord twins in the Braidwood Inn, Kynesgrove you can take care of. Softer dominators than  the rest of the mod's followers;
-Prisoner Rehabilitation Program: Good ending for Ogre, twins Atael and Kayus, new prisoner - Wild Cat;
-New quests and options to old Catherine's Whoring quests: The Annual Rite of Renewal, Red Room, Weird Place, Wrothgarian  Mountains, Sanguine, Thalmor;
-Quests for Calder, Bandit Queen (Ask any innkeeper for rumors), continuation of Jordis' saga - Hunters and Preys (3 werewolf pelts in the Falion home), all by killer905.
-Serpent’s quest – Visitor: Inspector;
-TroublesofHeroineSE2.2.0Merged by judge007. This version includes two add-ons.

So I have already started working on Problems of Survival 1.1.

12 minutes ago, Golgo13 said:

What kind of GPU are you using?  My new system has been held up for a week because 30-series cards are impossible to find.  I'm finally settling for an MSI 2070 Super, and I'm only getting that from someone who doesn't have time for gaming atm, so he's cannibalizing his own PC for me. 

GTX 3050

5 minutes ago, DSHV said:

Just wait 2 days.

2.2.0 Public Release:

Reveal hidden contents

-Bug fixes;
-Bearer of Unbearable Bears - Deal with Temba's new bear problem after bringing her bear pelts;
-Pursuit of a Shadow - Start of your doppelganger’s questline. Speak to Fellrim the Beerbane in Riften, near  Honeyside. Rework of its questions;
-Sex spells:

Reveal hidden contents

Summon Lusty Familiar (Ghost Wolf – Eternal Rider) – Blue Palace, on the table in the throne room;
Summon Tasty Familiar (Ghost Horse – Meaty) - The Bannered Mare, in the deer on wall;
Summon Nasty Familiar (Ghost Skeever - Lord) – Ratway Vaults, on split-up loot table;
Summon Beasty Familiar (Ghost Bear – Honey Soul) – Bearer of Unbearable Bears quest;
Summon Masty Familiar (Ghost Troll - Fatty) – Under Brelyna Maryon bed, Hall of Attainment.

-Small scene where Delvin is peeking Vex. Talk to Delvin to start, then go south from Merryfair Farm;
-Fighting Pride - first in series of quests about Lydia improving her dear thane. Talk to her at Breezehome after you complained about your enslavement and remained a slave;
-Splinters for Ass - Bold Nord twins in the Braidwood Inn, Kynesgrove you can take care of. Softer dominators than  the rest of the mod's followers;
-Prisoner Rehabilitation Program: Good ending for Ogre, twins Atael and Kayus, new prisoner - Wild Cat;
-New quests and options to old Catherine's Whoring quests: The Annual Rite of Renewal, Red Room, Weird Place, Wrothgarian  Mountains, Sanguine, Thalmor;
-Quests for Calder, Bandit Queen (Ask any innkeeper for rumors), continuation of Jordis' saga - Hunters and Preys (3 werewolf pelts in the Falion home), all by killer905.

Now that you've officially released it, the voice pack released for 2.1.3 works with it.

2 hours ago, DSHV said:

Just wait 2 days.

2.2.0 Public Release:

Reveal hidden contents

-Bug fixes;
-Sex spells:

Reveal hidden contents

What's in the TroublesofHeroineSE2.2.0Merged addons? Are the voice type I recommended to you implemented into the base mod or do I still need to make my own patch?

Edit: Ah, this is for including the two Dragonborn and Dawnguard addons right?

Edited by executaball
24 minutes ago, chimchimny said:

I had an issue with the voicepatch and the merged version  as it was looking for toh.esp as a master and not toh merged.esp but if it's just me i'll try reloading it all

I'm looking in the TroublesOfHeroineSE2.2.0Merged.7z and the .esp is still named 'TroublesOfHeroine.esp'. Try reinstalling the merged patch. Seems to be okay on my end.

42 minutes ago, executaball said:

What's in the TroublesofHeroineSE2.2.0Merged addons? Are the voice type I recommended to you implemented into the base mod or do I still need to make my own patch?

It's the 2.2 release + the 2 DLC addons

The plugin name is the same as the 2.2 release and the voice works for all but the newer dialog

You could run the SSEEdit script and get the newer dialog for a patch or complete release of the voice pack

7 minutes ago, judge007 said:

It's the 2.2 release + the 2 DLC addons

The plugin name is the same as the 2.2 release and the voice works for all but the newer dialog

You could run the SSEEdit script and get the newer dialog for a patch or complete release of the voice pack

Probably just new release. I also noticed some of the earlier quests weren't really edited for grammar and are coming out kind of weird and I thought it was a problem on my end before checking the voice lines. Wondering if anyone is up for correcting the earlier dialogue for grammar and spelling. Using xTranslator would probably be easiest. No messing with xEdit and CK required for that. 

Edited by executaball
1 minute ago, executaball said:

Probably just new release. I also noticed some of the earlier quests weren't really edited for grammar and are coming out kind of weird and I thought it was a problem on my end before checking the voice lines. Wondering if anyone is up for correcting the earlier dialogue for grammar and spelling. Using xTranslator would probably be easiest. No messing with xEdit and CK required for that. 

I don't know if anyone is redoing the dialog grammar-wise but Lt.Roarke is for Prison Alternative, I believe.

This is also a case where you might want to add MaleChild model for Perve

26 minutes ago, executaball said:

I'm looking in the TroublesOfHeroineSE2.2.0Merged.7z and the .esp is still named 'TroublesOfHeroine.esp'. Try reinstalling the merged patch. Seems to be okay on my end.

Thanks I reverted back to the unmerged verion which sorted it. I'll go back to your merged version when the new voicepack comes out. I suspect it was just an issue with vortex but thanks for the quick reply

7 minutes ago, judge007 said:

I don't know if anyone is redoing the dialog grammar-wise but Lt.Roarke is for Prison Alternative, I believe.

This is also a case where you might want to add MaleChild model for Perve

Hmm.. I might I guess. I don't remember if I saw or did anything to child NPC records when I went through and assigned Voice Types. 

Do you have the NPC names for all child NPCs in ToH? 

1 minute ago, chimchimny said:

Thanks I reverted back to the unmerged verion which sorted it. I'll go back to your merged version when the new voicepack comes out. I suspect it was just an issue with vortex but thanks for the quick reply

The issue with the merged version was caused by some dummy {me} that merged it and changed the name of the plugin.

That was version 2.1.3

Version 2.2.0 was done by a smarter version of said dummy {also me} and the plugin is named the same as the unmerged plugin, so won't have that issue.

I've been running 2.20 for a while with executaball's voice pack and it's working.

One instance where Vortex wasn't at fault.

6 minutes ago, executaball said:

Hmm.. I might I guess. I don't remember if I saw or did anything to child NPC records when I went through and assigned Voice Types. 

I only know of Perve and the "fan guy" in the Bannered Mare.

Probably a question to ask @DSHV

21 minutes ago, executaball said:

So we're not duplicating voice packs here I'm in the middle of Cursed Loot with TDF Prostitution in the wings . . .

3 hours ago, executaball said:
3 hours ago, Golgo13 said:

I've tried disabling certain mods, incl. one (Sexual Fame Framework) that has to be disabled until after the game begins

Wait what o.O? I've not really heard that as a workaround for anything. If your load order does not successfully work right off the bat on a new save it is not stable

It's in the mod's description page.  It's not a "workaround," it's the way the mod author informs you to utilize the mod.

3 hours ago, executaball said:

Backups? Can I ask if you're using Vortex, NMM, or MO2? 

MO2.

10 minutes ago, Golgo13 said:

MO2.

Can you send me a screenshot of what the 'backups without a tickable box' looks like? A screenshot of your MO2 interface currently. 

I don't think you need to use any backup/restore function if you just want to manage 2 profiles within MO2

Edited by executaball
3 hours ago, Golgo13 said:

Was buying parts for it, and settled on a 1660 Super.

When I went to pickup, the guy says " by the way we have some graphic cards came in"

So I snatched up the one and only 3050 w/12 GB he had.

Pure sh1t luck . . .