Update:

Today I plan to experiment with the new HKX Poser which added a 3d manequin which should make it way easier to use, to see if I can create a set of new BDSM submission and stress poses. My goal is to revamp The D/s aspect of characters like Isabel to have a more complete D/s system. I'm most likely going to remove the compulsive kneeling when speaking to Mistress, as while a good Idea it's just too janky in practice and replace it with something deeper and more interesting.

I haven't tried this mod yet but plan to once I get final pc game combat stats tweaked to AAF Violate which then gives a good rp reason to use this

Anyway, I'm one of the geeky gits that actually RTFM's and I saw:

-Hardship uses slilent dialogue so you'll need to make sure that you have both kinds of subtitles turned on in Fallout 4's settings:

The problem is that this shows all dialogue which can get a bit distracting (I find it so) but there is this mod which solves this and only shows silent voice dialogues:

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/39848

It's basically the equivalent of Skyrim's "Fuz Ro Doh" and seems to work well so you may want to check it works and add it to your OP.

HTH

31 minutes ago, Slorm said:

I haven't tried this mod yet but plan to once I get final pc game combat stats tweaked to AAF Violate which then gives a good rp reason to use this

Anyway, I'm one of the geeky gits that actually RTFM's and I saw:

-Hardship uses slilent dialogue so you'll need to make sure that you have both kinds of subtitles turned on in Fallout 4's settings:

The problem is that this shows all dialogue which can get a bit distracting (I find it so) but there is this mod which solves this and only shows silent voice dialogues:

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/39848

It's basically the equivalent of Skyrim's "Fuz Ro Doh" and seems to work well so you may want to check it works and add it to your OP.

HTH

It's also busted and doesn't work right. At least last I checked. It doesn't show the players dialogue. Also the last thing I need is another requirement. 

Trust me, I'd love to not have to process thousands of lines of silent voice dialogue which is a chore even with the great silent voice app. Anyway I used to play without subs too, now I don't notice that shit at all, Then again when I play 90% of it is Hardship and solitary survival.

Edit: Just looked at mod page in bug section bug still exists so yeah... sorry.

BTW If you wanna play with Fuz you can just delete the "voice" files try Fuz and see how it goes, though you'd need to use XDI for sure, otherwise you wouldn't have a damn clue what your character is saying :p. Absolutely not recommended. I use Randomized player dialogue at times which works pretty weird with XDI.

Deleting the sound files does work with it, as I had to do that with Sexual Harassment. I did notice the player's dialogue not showing (though it does for Violate oddly) but as I use FDI it wasn't an issue as I'm working from the player dialogue choices.

It sounds like the options in your mod are much more complex though so it'll back to subtitles. Anyway, thought I'd mention it

1 hour ago, Slorm said:

Deleting the sound files does work with it, as I had to do that with Sexual Harassment. I did notice the player's dialogue not showing (though it does for Violate oddly) but as I use FDI it wasn't an issue as I'm working from the player dialogue choices.

It sounds like the options in your mod are much more complex though so it'll back to subtitles. Anyway, thought I'd mention it

Yeah, my mod is kind of a unique beast. I leaned into the Mass effect style interface (If you can't beat em join em) 

2 hours ago, Tentacus said:

I did notice the player's dialogue not showing (though it does for Violate oddly)

That bug in F4z Ro Doh is really specific.  IIRC it only hides subtitles in scenes with interactive responses, i.e. where you can pick from 4 lines.  Violate's dialogue doesn't have player input, so the bug doesn't show up with it.

It's a shame because using silent voice files is a real pain - the files themselves aren't a problem, but you have to do a lot of sleight of hand with forced voice types to make actors use them.  A mod like F4z Ro Doh would make all that work unnecessary, if it worked properly.

On 8/1/2020 at 1:45 PM, Tentacus said:

Hey @dagobaking

So I have the schema setup in SublimeText 3 now but I am getting an error in my tagData:

Element 'tag': the attribute 'id' is required but missing

The thing is my tagData is formatted exactly like your example from the wiki and your example from the wiki also gets this same error when copied into an XML. Is this a valid error? 

Edit: 

Well I loaded up my test esp and the tagData works in game so I reckon whatever it is the error isn't a problem.

<tagData xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="common.xsd">

<!-- Default attributes are applied to all tag nodes below if no conflicting attribute is set there. -->
	<defaults loadPriority="10"/>

<!-- Tag nodes identify a position to affect, by id and also a tags string. If replace="true", this tag string replaces the tag string defined in the position. Otherwise, the tag string adds to the tags defined in the position. -->
	<!--tag position="aPositionIDFromSomePack-1" tags="F_M,exampleTagOne,exampleTagTwo" replace="true"/-->

<!-- LEITO VANILLA -->
	<!-- Leito FM NoFurn -->
	<tag position="Leito Doggy" tags="TenCuffedSub"/>
	<tag position="Leito Missionary 2" tags="TenCuffedSub"/>
	<tag position="Leito Standing Doggy" tags="TenCuffedSub"/>
	<tag position="Leito Powerbomb" tags="TenLeitoPowerbomb"/>
	<!-- Leito FM Bed -->
	<tag position="Leito Bed Doggy" tags="TenCuffedSub"/>
	<tag position="Leito Bed Missionary 2" tags="TenCuffedSub"/>
	<tag position="Leito Bed Standing Doggy" tags="TenCuffedSub"/>
	<tag position="Leito Bed Powerbomb" tags="TenLeitoPowerbomb"/>
	<!-- Leito FM Mattress -->
	<tag position="Leito Mattress Doggy" tags="TenCuffedSub"/>
	<tag position="Leito Mattress Missionary 2" tags="TenCuffedSub"/>
	<tag position="Leito Mattress Standing Doggy" tags="TenCuffedSub"/>
	<tag position="Leito Mattress Powerbomb" tags="TenLeitoPowerbomb"/>
	<!-- Leito FF NoFurn -->
	<tag position="Leito FF Doggy" tags="TenCuffedSub"/>
	<tag position="Leito FF Missionary 2" tags="TenCuffedSub"/>
	<tag position="Leito FF Standing Doggy" tags="TenCuffedSub"/>
	<tag position="Leito FF Powerbomb" tags="TenLeitoPowerbomb"/>
	<!-- Leito FF Bed -->
	<tag position="Leito FF Bed Doggy" tags="TenCuffedSub"/>
	<tag position="Leito FF Bed Missionary 2" tags="TenCuffedSub"/>
	<tag position="Leito FF Bed Standing Doggy" tags="TenCuffedSub"/>
	<tag position="Leito FF Bed Powerbomb" tags="TenLeitoPowerbomb"/>
	<!-- Leito FF Mattress -->
	<tag position="Leito FF Mattress Doggy" tags="TenCuffedSub"/>
	<tag position="Leito FF Mattress Missionary 2" tags="TenCuffedSub"/>
	<tag position="Leito FF Mattress Standing Doggy" tags="TenCuffedSub"/>
	<tag position="Leito FF Mattress Powerbomb" tags="TenLeitoPowerbomb"/>
	<!-- SAVAGE CABBAGE -->
	<tag position="FM-Standing01-03Doggy" tags="TenArmsDoggy,TenAggro,TenAggroAnal"/>
	<tag position="SC-FM-Human-Standing01-04Doggy" tags="TenChokeDoggy,TenAggro,TenAggroAnal"/>
	<tag position="SC-FM-Human-Standing01-05Doggy" tags="TenGropeDoggy,TenAggro,TenAggroAnal"/>
	<tag position="SC-FM-Human-Standing01-06Doggy" tags="TenArmsDoggy,TenAggro,TenAggroAnal"/>
	<tag position="SavageCabbage's Animation Pack - Gay Doggy (Standing, Rough, Staged)" tags="TenArmsDoggy,TenAggro,TenAggroAnal"/>
	<!-- BP70 -->
	<tag position="BP70 Missionary Sequence Staged" tags="TenBlock"/>
	<tag position="BP70 Prone Bone" tags="TenBlock"/>
	<tag position="BP70 Standing Sequence Staged" tags="Kissing"/>
	<tag position="BP70 Romantic Missionary" tags="Kissing"/>
	<tag position="BP70 Missionary Staged" tags="Kissing"/>
	<tag position="BP70's Fallout 4 Sex Animations - Gay Standing (Staged)" tags="Kissing"/>
	<tag position="BP70's Fallout 4 Sex Animations - Gay Blowjob (Standing, 69)" animation="FO4SA_standing69_MM_01" tags="69"/>
	<!-- POLISTRO LEGACY -->
	<tag position="Staged Leito Missionary 2" tags="TenCuffedSub"/>
	<tag position="Staged Leito Doggy" tags="TenCuffedSub"/>
	<tag position="Staged Leito Standing Doggy" tags="TenCuffedSub"/>
	<tag position="Staged Leito FF  Missionary 2" tags="TenCuffedSub"/>
	<tag position="Staged Leito FF  Doggy" tags="TenCuffedSub"/>
	<tag position="Staged Leito FF Standing Doggy" tags="TenCuffedSub"/>
</tagData>

This is probably a false positive and I need to update the xsd to fix. Will do so in the next release.

There could be quirks in the xsd like this here and there (the original version of it was auto-generated which is not a perfect process). But, for the most part, it should help catch issues.

Well, I do have to say. This worked out better than I'd hoped. Created a new AAF animation with just HKX poser and vanilla idles as a starting point.

1986982052_AAFCunniPOse(1).gif.7c9c2ab28bebf3e6d6669e29f9cb3010.gif

Here's a link to the video I made the gif from https://motherless.com/0E39891 This isn't the whole animation. It loops smoothly in game. Also it's hard to see but Nora's head is moving.

There are serious limitations. Because there is no keyframing in HKX poser your starting animations need to have the basic movements you need. You also can't add any sound so that means I am pretty much limited to doing Cunnilingus and rimming animations this way as they don't require much gross movement and I can add the licking sounds via script the same way I do with Rufgt's cunnilingus.

If some super awesome animator wants to make a set of building blocks with typical motions (humping, fellatio head movement etc) with sounds baked in as a modders resource... Man then we could do some crazy shit with this.

I did a second one that works with men as well as handcuffs. The first one was a little too extreme to work with male junk, also the hip breaks pretty bad but I like it well enough I probably won't throw it away. This one is pretty solid though.

20200808141649_1.jpg.197ecc3846356c0a1b3b81624b50eedb.jpg

20200808142815_1.jpg.154342c84419934e4226895dba19eb0d.jpg  20200808143420_1.jpg.00f6088bc6cf4a3dce8315cffdcf7364.jpg

1 hour ago, Teddar said:

I dunno if it was the latest ZaZ skeleton or Body talk that I installed recently but I have broken erections now. Not sure if it's BP animations or SC or both. Only Leito works without issue. I am sad. ?

I’d revert to the previous version of ZaZ if you can, it broke a lot of things for me, not just anims.

2 hours ago, Teddar said:

I dunno if it was the latest ZaZ skeleton or Body talk that I installed recently but I have broken erections now. Not sure if it's BP animations or SC or both. Only Leito works without issue. I am sad. ?

Can you test with atomic lust too just to make sure? Some atomic lust animations use the penis bones, so if thats true, it should break it as well.

1 hour ago, Ulfbearth said:

Can you test with atomic lust too just to make sure? Some atomic lust animations use the penis bones, so if thats true, it should break it as well.

I'd also be curious to know if these position's erections break with your XMLs Ulfbearth. As far as I know you and I are the only ones who do the updating the erections on every stage. thing. I wonder if that would make a difference. When I have time I'll test the BP70s... and BTW My BP70 erections all broke BEFORE I updated the skeleton, or bodies. 

I tried opening the wizard whilst a broken animation was playing but not all of them are obvious in terms of which animation author they relate to. Leito animations typically say "leito" in the name of the animation that's playing but those aren't broken.  On top of that, the last couple of versions of AAF have caused issues for me with the Wizard getting stuck or bugging out after an animation plays so that when the next animation plays all I get when I open it is "unjoining" being displayed and i can't get back to a point where I can control the proceedings. Fixing that is a simple as quicksave/reload but at that point ive lost what i was trying to look at and have to wait for a broken animation to get selected again. If I can figure out another method to identify an animation whilst its playing, i'll post it which one it was here. 

37 minutes ago, Tentacus said:

I'd also be curious to know if these position's erections break with your XMLs Ulfbearth. As far as I know you and I are the only ones who do the updating the erections on every stage. thing. I wonder if that would make a difference. When I have time I'll test the BP70s... and BTW My BP70 erections all broke BEFORE I updated the skeleton, or bodies. 

If its directly related to penis bones so theres nothing regarding morphs that can be done. Its just weird how the last update would affect penis bones because the changelog clearly says that only new breast bones have been introduced.

I improved the sub position, and made an analingus version. I think this is the best one yet. It's almost indistinguishable from a bespoke animation. I just wish the vanilla idles didn't have so much damn foot drift. It really becomes noticable in AAF's free camera.

_1.jpg.aae9f935a98eb6b545d1b1307719987d.jpg    _2.jpg.756c83773caac1955ce56f9ba9630ae3.jpg

13 minutes ago, Baltasarr80 said:

Sometimes there is the possibilty to harass a customer and loot him or take him Prisoner ... Is it possible to deactivate that? I find it rather anoying

It should be off by default. It's called "Predator dialogue" in the menu's togglable options. It's going to be removed in the next version anyway since it never worked right.

Update:

Making progress on the positions. I did end up throwing away the first one I made I just couldn't live with the hip deformation and the fact that it didn't work with cuffs or a male sub. So far I have 5 positions in a state I am satisfied with. All are unisex (where applicable... obviously not the cunnilingus ones) and can work with or without cuffs on. (which is a bitch to make happen lol.)

I was hoping the face sitting one would work with a male dom, but it appears I'll have to make a seperate one for that. It uses the unarmed idle as the base for the top so she shimmies her hips on the bottom's face :D 

_1.jpg.15eb0d3bc5c3446b2fb8d986a1ecaad4.jpg  _4.jpg.12df9d8e543ebc5345260f2d69d00387.jpg  _2.jpg.b3f1a5824ec16b3c8e0ad61bb85753a8.jpg  _5.jpg.e552f4384ebfb7066f3bc9ef6ebad883.jpg

_3.jpg.5234e86c4c6d0a3d3a25a7876c78dd72.jpg

_7.jpg.80f7bf55842d79be8f4196008864a630.jpg   _6.jpg.67570a338bac95171bd35ed19c5902a0.jpg

Extremely cool! I am enjoying the mod and looking forward to the updated.

I haven't been able to find it\haven't  happened to me despite quicksaving before talking to get a bunch of different dialogues,
so I figure I should ask for clarification from your or other players:

Are there female abusive\rapist customers and 'bad boyfriends'?

2 hours ago, Xuji said:

Extremely cool! I am enjoying the mod and looking forward to the updated.

I haven't been able to find it\haven't  happened to me despite quicksaving before talking to get a bunch of different dialogues,
so I figure I should ask for clarification from your or other players:

Are there female abusive\rapist customers and 'bad boyfriends'?

The only female rapists are raiders. I like to keep this mod fairly grounded and realistic and statistically women comitting forcible rape is rare, (as is them patronizing sex workers) I do have some ideas to add that kind of content in an immersive way though so stay tuned.