No worries. I do recommend to give FO4Edit scripting a try on your own. I learned it by myself (and if you will find any decent guide / manual / lessons for it - please ping me, I was unable to find any) in just short of a week. I do have quite a lot of engineering background, but I am sure this isn't any rocket science. And it does make your modding life a lot easier.

42 minutes ago, Tentacus said:

Next step is to remake the MCM for Hardship

You've mentioned that you had troubles understanding JSON. If so - feel free to ask, I will explain that stuff.

Another user recomanded me this mod since I'm only looking for immersive sex mods.

I wanted to know if it works well with Extended Dialogue Overhaul, if the dialogue use dub lines from the game but rearanged(like in HOTC), if not does it play an onomatopoeia sound?
Is it compatible with CAP?
Can it be played in the opposite way? I mean play as a male character that make opponent being whore/beggar after a surrender for exemple.

30 minutes ago, Lirph said:

Another user recomanded me this mod since I'm only looking for immersive sex mods.

I wanted to know if it works well with Extended Dialogue Overhaul, if the dialogue use dub lines from the game but rearanged(like in HOTC), if not does it play an onomatopoeia sound?

Lots of people play this with with XDI. Personally I don't consider it the optimum way to play as I did design it to take the most advantage of the vanilla system, but for the most part it works "ok".

It uses pre-generated Silent voice dialogue, which allows it to have proper camera and lipsynching but no actual audio dialogue. You must have both subtitle types turned on to play this.

Is it compatible with CAP?

It is but currently has no special CAP content. From a Lore prospective Fallout has never presented prostitution as illegal (that I am aware of), and what harrasment there is with guards is handled by Hardship itself.

Can it be played in the opposite way? I mean play as a male character that make opponent being whore/beggar after a surrender for exemple.

Not currently but there will be some kind of Pimping/slavery mod/mods in the future. as well as other prostitutes you can patronize.

45 minutes ago, Operand said:

You've mentioned that you had troubles understanding JSON. If so - feel free to ask, I will explain that stuff.

Nah, I've got a pretty good handle on it now, and this is just a matter of taking out some stuff I already moved to the TSEX MCM.

In need of a little help here.  Seems as though everything in the mod works fine with one exception, the rape cut scenes.  Consensual sex works as does a FF rape sequence, but anytime MF starts it just goes to dialogue and then pause and then next dialogue.  Is there a specific set of animations I may be missing for AAF or something wrong with the tags?

Probably somewhere back through the chat, but I am not in the mood to sift through 115 pages.

Thank you in advance for any help/suggestions.

1 hour ago, pitcherjak45 said:

In need of a little help here.  Seems as though everything in the mod works fine with one exception, the rape cut scenes.  Consensual sex works as does a FF rape sequence, but anytime MF starts it just goes to dialogue and then pause and then next dialogue.  Is there a specific set of animations I may be missing for AAF or something wrong with the tags?

Probably somewhere back through the chat, but I am not in the mood to sift through 115 pages.

Thank you in advance for any help/suggestions.

The animation requirements are FO4 animations by Leito and Rufgt old animations for Cunnilingus. You also need Staged Leito Plus erection fix as I don't support Indarello anymore. It'll probably still work with Polistro (maybe?) but you really should update as SLPEF is a lot more fully featured.

Sometimes you just have to accept that the AAF XML gods demand blood and if they want you to recreate a 100 fucking percent fucking identical XML from fucking scratch to get the 20% to go away you just have to do it.

Hey im haveing A bit of A problem Every time I try and turn on begger whore it will turn on in mcm but it will turn off A soon as  I leave the mcm menu also It it wont give me me the menu item. Im pretty new to this but I have allot of other mods that use aaf that work just fine like boston breeder. Thanks !

23 minutes ago, Thorson666 said:

Hey im haveing A bit of A problem Every time I try and turn on begger whore it will turn on in mcm but it will turn off A soon as  I leave the mcm menu also It it wont give me me the menu item. Im pretty new to this but I have allot of other mods that use aaf that work just fine like boston breeder. Thanks !

Most likely you have a problem or conflict with another mod that is making it so the main quest won't start. Make sure you have all the requirements (and at least the minimum version) and that Real Handcuffs is above Beggar_Whore .esp in the plugin load order. If that isn't it, try redownloading and reinstalling AAF.

1 hour ago, Tentacus said:

Most likely you have a problem or conflict with another mod that is making it so the main quest won't start. Make sure you have all the requirements (and at least the minimum version) and that Real Handcuffs is above Beggar_Whore .esp in the plugin load order. If that isn't it, try redownloading and reinstalling AAF.

Thanks bro that got it ! Thanks for the help man and the great mod!

I am experiencing some seriously haunted behavior from my animationData XMLs. Like positions not playing (AAF fades to black never fades back in), until I re-transcribe the exact same data back into the XML by hand YES I AM VERY SURE IT'S THE EXACT SAME DATA! And then it works perfectly and I can see this effect one position at a time as I do it. As the ones that work are added if I pgup pgdn to the ones that don't it simply won't change to those positions. What the actual fuck? I feel like I'm going insane!

I even got "smart" and thought Maybe SublimeText is doing some weird unseen formatting so I copied the XML to a blank text file Resaved it as an XML in notepad. NO. The positions I'd retyped still worked and the others still don't. GAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH! ?

Note I'm talking about the XMLs I converted to the new format for 1.6. Not the existing ones for the released Hardship. I am dealing with it but I just HAAAAATE not understanding why something is fucked up, or why it's fixed... lol.

9 hours ago, Ulfbearth said:

The AAF schema was essential for me to switch my xmls to the new AAF format.

I gotta be honest I still dunno how to use that. Do I need to use a different text editor cause I really don't wanna. Also I made Leito Plus and Crackle in the new format without incident it's just these GD Hardship ones that are being weird.

4 hours ago, Tentacus said:

I gotta be honest I still dunno how to use that. Do I need to use a different text editor cause I really don't wanna. Also I made Leito Plus and Crackle in the new format without incident it's just these GD Hardship ones that are being weird.

What text editor do you use?

In Sublime Text, if you install a package called "Exalt" it will highlight errors based on the .xsd file (which needs to be in the folder where the XML you are working on is).

There should be equivalent features for any reasonably good text editor as well.

39 minutes ago, dagobaking said:

In Sublime Text, if you install a package called "Exalt" it will highlight errors based on the .xsd file (which needs to be in the folder where the XML you are working on is).

There should be equivalent features for any reasonably good text editor as well.

Good. I thought that was the one to get.

I JUST figured out how to do it on a web based xml checker it seems it is a frigging capitalization thing. It's a miracle I never had this problem with Staged Leito Plus's XMLs.

7 hours ago, dagobaking said:

Hey @dagobaking

So I have the schema setup in SublimeText 3 now but I am getting an error in my tagData:

Element 'tag': the attribute 'id' is required but missing

The thing is my tagData is formatted exactly like your example from the wiki and your example from the wiki also gets this same error when copied into an XML. Is this a valid error? 

Edit: 

Well I loaded up my test esp and the tagData works in game so I reckon whatever it is the error isn't a problem.

<tagData xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="common.xsd">

<!-- Default attributes are applied to all tag nodes below if no conflicting attribute is set there. -->
	<defaults loadPriority="10"/>

<!-- Tag nodes identify a position to affect, by id and also a tags string. If replace="true", this tag string replaces the tag string defined in the position. Otherwise, the tag string adds to the tags defined in the position. -->
	<!--tag position="aPositionIDFromSomePack-1" tags="F_M,exampleTagOne,exampleTagTwo" replace="true"/-->

<!-- LEITO VANILLA -->
	<!-- Leito FM NoFurn -->
	<tag position="Leito Doggy" tags="TenCuffedSub"/>
	<tag position="Leito Missionary 2" tags="TenCuffedSub"/>
	<tag position="Leito Standing Doggy" tags="TenCuffedSub"/>
	<tag position="Leito Powerbomb" tags="TenLeitoPowerbomb"/>
	<!-- Leito FM Bed -->
	<tag position="Leito Bed Doggy" tags="TenCuffedSub"/>
	<tag position="Leito Bed Missionary 2" tags="TenCuffedSub"/>
	<tag position="Leito Bed Standing Doggy" tags="TenCuffedSub"/>
	<tag position="Leito Bed Powerbomb" tags="TenLeitoPowerbomb"/>
	<!-- Leito FM Mattress -->
	<tag position="Leito Mattress Doggy" tags="TenCuffedSub"/>
	<tag position="Leito Mattress Missionary 2" tags="TenCuffedSub"/>
	<tag position="Leito Mattress Standing Doggy" tags="TenCuffedSub"/>
	<tag position="Leito Mattress Powerbomb" tags="TenLeitoPowerbomb"/>
	<!-- Leito FF NoFurn -->
	<tag position="Leito FF Doggy" tags="TenCuffedSub"/>
	<tag position="Leito FF Missionary 2" tags="TenCuffedSub"/>
	<tag position="Leito FF Standing Doggy" tags="TenCuffedSub"/>
	<tag position="Leito FF Powerbomb" tags="TenLeitoPowerbomb"/>
	<!-- Leito FF Bed -->
	<tag position="Leito FF Bed Doggy" tags="TenCuffedSub"/>
	<tag position="Leito FF Bed Missionary 2" tags="TenCuffedSub"/>
	<tag position="Leito FF Bed Standing Doggy" tags="TenCuffedSub"/>
	<tag position="Leito FF Bed Powerbomb" tags="TenLeitoPowerbomb"/>
	<!-- Leito FF Mattress -->
	<tag position="Leito FF Mattress Doggy" tags="TenCuffedSub"/>
	<tag position="Leito FF Mattress Missionary 2" tags="TenCuffedSub"/>
	<tag position="Leito FF Mattress Standing Doggy" tags="TenCuffedSub"/>
	<tag position="Leito FF Mattress Powerbomb" tags="TenLeitoPowerbomb"/>
	<!-- SAVAGE CABBAGE -->
	<tag position="FM-Standing01-03Doggy" tags="TenArmsDoggy,TenAggro,TenAggroAnal"/>
	<tag position="SC-FM-Human-Standing01-04Doggy" tags="TenChokeDoggy,TenAggro,TenAggroAnal"/>
	<tag position="SC-FM-Human-Standing01-05Doggy" tags="TenGropeDoggy,TenAggro,TenAggroAnal"/>
	<tag position="SC-FM-Human-Standing01-06Doggy" tags="TenArmsDoggy,TenAggro,TenAggroAnal"/>
	<tag position="SavageCabbage's Animation Pack - Gay Doggy (Standing, Rough, Staged)" tags="TenArmsDoggy,TenAggro,TenAggroAnal"/>
	<!-- BP70 -->
	<tag position="BP70 Missionary Sequence Staged" tags="TenBlock"/>
	<tag position="BP70 Prone Bone" tags="TenBlock"/>
	<tag position="BP70 Standing Sequence Staged" tags="Kissing"/>
	<tag position="BP70 Romantic Missionary" tags="Kissing"/>
	<tag position="BP70 Missionary Staged" tags="Kissing"/>
	<tag position="BP70's Fallout 4 Sex Animations - Gay Standing (Staged)" tags="Kissing"/>
	<tag position="BP70's Fallout 4 Sex Animations - Gay Blowjob (Standing, 69)" animation="FO4SA_standing69_MM_01" tags="69"/>
	<!-- POLISTRO LEGACY -->
	<tag position="Staged Leito Missionary 2" tags="TenCuffedSub"/>
	<tag position="Staged Leito Doggy" tags="TenCuffedSub"/>
	<tag position="Staged Leito Standing Doggy" tags="TenCuffedSub"/>
	<tag position="Staged Leito FF  Missionary 2" tags="TenCuffedSub"/>
	<tag position="Staged Leito FF  Doggy" tags="TenCuffedSub"/>
	<tag position="Staged Leito FF Standing Doggy" tags="TenCuffedSub"/>
</tagData>

I am just about DONE with this shit. all BP70 erections are broken for me At least when playing a female character. I've tried everything I can think of. I've reinstalled everything I've tested with just the requirements. This is what it looks like with Fusion Girl 1.45 and Zex Skeleton 2.0

20200803133929_1.jpg.3b005774fc24802eef3e19955f7f4c87.jpg

I can sometimes get the erection to happen if I upgrade my Fusion Girl to 1.75 and Skeleton 3.0 but then her right tit does this... Mind you this bullshit is only with BP70 which UNFORTUNATELY I just got done making a motherfucking goddamn requirement.

20200803131856_1.jpg.d237ab8a6970a9b3ec0e4bbd01c7f16f.jpg

Any ideas? cause I tell you Right now I am so fucking far from having any fun doing this. 

As I understand it the new fusion girl adds a third breast bone.  In theory that would add amazing opportunities for bounce and collision but if an XML is giving instructions for breast motion and doesn't account for there being 3 breast bones instead of 2 perhaps that could account for a breast sticking straight out of the back.  Maybe physics presets will need an update too?  I know next to nothing about this stuff, but that strikes me as a major difference between fusion girl 1.45 and 1.75.  When something goes wrong I always look for what has changed.

From what I read in Discord, it is something associated with those specific animations and there is no solution at the moment. My guess is that they're not compatible with the new skeleton, could be trying to animate a certain  bone and breaking it.

41 minutes ago, JBpy said:

From what I read in Discord, it is something associated with those specific animations and there is no solution at the moment. My guess is that they're not compatible with the new skeleton, could be trying to animate a certain  bone and breaking it.

I still have 1.45 and the old skeleton so that in and of itself isn't that big a deal for me but the erections not working sure is. How am I supposed to require an animation set that's busted because he's gotta do all this weird skeleton bullshit? Jeezus I wish Leito was still around or at least the bulk of his Skyrim animations were ported. It's just so fucking stressful to have to rely on other people's mods. I swear to god if the guy who makes Hkx poser ever adds keyframing I'll just make whatever I need myself!

1 hour ago, fred200 said:

With all you are going through - is your new Staged Leito Plus 1.0.1 still something we should install?

I mean sure. It is a bug fix. and I brought the last couple of XMLs up to current standard that I somehow hadn't before (The actionData and MFGData) 

Look... I am sure BP70 and Fusion Girl's various issues will eventually get resolved... I just freaked out a little because I kinda was counting on BP70 being a more stable platform than it seems to be. 

Anyway I just got permission from Rufgt to include the Cunnilingus animation from the "old animations" esp in TSEX itself (The Master that Hardship and all my mods will use.) I am going to remove BP70 as a requirement, so the only animation pack requirements will be Atomic Lust and Leito. Every other animation and pose I need will be included in the mod itself.

Fortunately beyond the cunnilingus I hadn't really implemented my other plans for BP70 animations yet into Hardship, though this means consensual Threesomes are gonna have to use Savage Cabbage and will have to do an esp check, to be available just like the Raider gangbangs,

The biggest bummer is for Hospitality as I had very specific plans for the love triangle animations. I'll just have to hold off even longer on that until BP70 is fixed.