I did try to find some way to change the PC's Idle Flavors at certain conditions as i though it would be immersive to do sometimes sexy poses when in beggarwhore-mode. Dont know if its possible for me, but I still found the way Fallout 4 is doing it. I might post screenshots from Xedit with some explanation if you are interested.

The CK didnt provide as much information tho...

6 hours ago, Hardsger said:

I did try to find some way to change the PC's Idle Flavors at certain conditions as i though it would be immersive to do sometimes sexy poses when in beggarwhore-mode. Dont know if its possible for me, but I still found the way Fallout 4 is doing it. I might post screenshots from Xedit with some explanation if you are interested.

The CK didnt provide as much information tho...

Sure.

22 hours ago, Tentacus said:

The only female rapists are raiders. I like to keep this mod fairly grounded and realistic and statistically women comitting forcible rape is rare, (as is them patronizing sex workers) I do have some ideas to add that kind of content in an immersive way though so stay tuned.

Ah! That's fair and also very good news, thanks for the reply\info!

2 hours ago, paparebbe said:

Personally - i would love to see more femdom-oriented content :)

There's more general D/s coming, including more content for Isabel. I still owe people a male dom from way back so that'll be the priority though.

Update:

Been pretty busy and/or wiped the last couple of days but I am finally done making new positions.

20200817150551_1.jpg.a34cc66a485601e477d1965bb95f6c1d.jpg  20200817150642_1.jpg.b381821ea0537cd85e67ac5782752c93.jpg  20200817150545_1.jpg.15a6832480b2812d24782b45e84143f0.jpg

20200817150712_1.jpg.af752517de49bc0d97b7ccd5826bf6aa.jpg  20200817150738_1.jpg.e7da24c44800ec402cb38a4848e5f2c6.jpg  20200817150802_1.jpg.c0c55029f72ba0587e6ca255815acbe5.jpg

The inspection poses have some unfortunate shoulder deformation on men, but I got it about as good as I was able, 

1 hour ago, Krisoraptor said:

So I just had a menacing interaction with a raider and when it was over now I cant ADS or shoot my gun anymore. VAT works fine and pressing Left Alt still does the heavy hit. Any hit for this? When I revert to a save prior to the menacing I'm fine though

Nothing Hardship related, but under certain circumstances AAF can cause this behavior. Usually it happens if you quit to main menu or load a save without stopping the current AAF scene. The only way to fix it is to save, quit all the way to desktop and restart Fallout 4.

If I had to hazard a guess how this could happen from a Hardship scene I'd guess it's that fucking unjoining scene bullshit that AAF does in the most recent versions, often after multiiple consecutive scenes or position changes. 

If one of you guys can figure out how to demonstrate that shit for Dagobaking using his safe for work mod template thingy please do... as that bug is a fucking soul drain.

53 minutes ago, Tentacus said:

Nothing Hardship related, but under certain circumstances AAF can cause this behavior. Usually it happens if you quit to main menu or load a save without stopping the current AAF scene. The only way to fix it is to save, quit all the way to desktop and restart Fallout 4.

If I had to hazard a guess how this could happen from a Hardship scene I'd guess it's that fucking unjoining scene bullshit that AAF does in the most recent versions, often after multiiple consecutive scenes or position changes. 

If one of you guys can figure out how to demonstrate that shit for Dagobaking using his safe for work mod template thingy please do... as that bug is a fucking soul drain.

I couldn't figure this out to save my life, everything beside quitting to the desktop and reloading the save! I didn't load a save or quit the main menu or anything, I just walked away and realized I couldn't ADS when I got into a fight or shoot my gun and loading a previous save before that encounter didnt work, not even a new game. Quitting to desktop and reloading the save worked though!

Thank you! Love the mod so please keep on creating :)

9 hours ago, AWHA said:

A small request: is it possible to remove the blinding white background during the scenes with the pop-up menus? Or at least make it dark? My eyeballs would be thankful :D.

I need to add this to the known issues as it's come up a few times. Unfortunately no. It's an engine limitation. If a message box is beyond a certain size it won't display with fade to black but it does with fade to white. I wish I could always fade to black too, but it just isn't practical except for very short messages like the ones for abuse and pee stuff, and since the ones during sex almost all are too long for black I make them all white cause consistency is better.

11 hours ago, Krisoraptor said:

I couldn't figure this out to save my life, everything beside quitting to the desktop and reloading the save! I didn't load a save or quit the main menu or anything, I just walked away and realized I couldn't ADS when I got into a fight or shoot my gun and loading a previous save before that encounter didnt work, not even a new game. Quitting to desktop and reloading the save worked though!

Thank you! Love the mod so please keep on creating :)

Note it might also not be AAF related at all, a number of vanilla things can break the UI like this. (And that goes for older Gamebryo games too like Skyrim and Fallout 3 and NV) It's at some level just the traditional Bethesda jank. Just in general if your controls, or pipboy breaks that's how you fix it.

9 hours ago, Tentacus said:

I need to add this to the known issues as it's come up a few times. Unfortunately no. It's an engine limitation. If a message box is beyond a certain size it won't display with fade to black but it does with fade to white. I wish I could always fade to black too, but it just isn't practical except for very short messages like the ones for abuse and pee stuff, and since the ones during sex almost all are too long for black I make them all white cause consistency is better.

What about shortening the wording used for the bigger message boxes? Or splitting them into two message boxes, one with very short option prompts and the second displaying only the words corresponding to whichever option the player selects? I find myself having to look away when playing because the white background is so jarring compared to normal gameplay.

Personally I wouldn't mind the lack of consistency :) Better than having my eyes blasted every time a message box pops up.

1 hour ago, AWHA said:

Personally I wouldn't mind the lack of consistency :) Better than having my eyes blasted every time a message box pops up.

This subject's been given plenty of consideration over time, and I have much bigger fish to fry.

Discovered something interesting about AAF and idles today I didn't realize before. The frames/time stat in the animationData only matters if the animation is part of a Animation group, IE a stage. I learned this while fretting over how many frames to give the magnolia dance which I needed to add for people that don't have savage cabbage (One of the new TSEX features will be you can learn to dance to draw customers/general attention)

Even with only 30 frames set the VERY LONG Magnolia dance idle will play to completion before looping as long as it is the only stage. There are advantages to this as when a stop is called the animation will stop much faster if the frames are set low. 

13 minutes ago, sammythesquirrel said:

hardship getting rebranded or are you being a a madlad and make ANOTHER mod?

Splitting the non whoring aspects and infrastructure of Hardship off into a seperate master mod which my other mods can also use.  Hardship will require TSEX as a Master. By definition any TSEX feature will also be a Hardship feature (where applicable)

So like this dancing thing,.. or taking a provocative standing pose... If you have Hardship installed this will attract customers and possibly customer solicitation, and if you don't you might just get hit on for sex. That's the plan anyway. All the character attribute stuff like appearance, cums easily, virginity, etc... are all part of TSEX now.

Oh and you'll also be able to break down crying when you want  (Guess I was wrong about being done making poses) This might gain you sympathy and charity, though I'll have to find a way to nerf that so it can't be abused.

20200819143924_1.jpg.a0cb145bbd6533cd0a17bfba63be7469.jpg   20200818201525_1.jpg.2d1c2ba519548646cc6075ed1726d14a.jpg

Hmm, that sounds most promising.

I was thinking of a game start with DLYH, dumped out in the middle of nowhere and as FO4 is less forgiving at low level (in Skyrim you can punch out out a bandit easily at L1 with no armour) it will add to the roleplay side of the game.

1 hour ago, Tentacus said:

Oh and you'll also be able to break down crying when you want  (Guess I was wrong about being done making poses) This might gain you sympathy and charity, though I'll have to find a way to nerf that so it can't be abused.

I'm honestly surprised you haven't yet realized the obvious answer here: sexual predators taking advantage of an upset and confused player. Yes, you might get sympathy, you might also get conned and/or raped.

1 hour ago, vaultbait said:

I'm honestly surprised you haven't yet realized the obvious answer here: sexual predators taking advantage of an upset and confused player. Yes, you might get sympathy, you might also get conned and/or raped.

That's a good idea. TBH I just thought up the "Help and sympathy effect" on the spot when writing that response, as at first it was just for RP :D 

2 hours ago, Slorm said:

Hmm, that sounds most promising.

I was thinking of a game start with DLYH, dumped out in the middle of nowhere and as FO4 is less forgiving at low level (in Skyrim you can punch out out a bandit easily at L1 with no armour) it will add to the roleplay side of the game.

It's pretty gratifying. It can be a bit hard if you end up starting down by the Atom Cats. Some day I want to expand that mod with a few other alternate starts. I might also put a bit of adult content in TSEX that ties into that if you're wearing the collar.

Firstly, thank you for your great work. The RP aspect of this mod is something I really enjoy.

I know that you are busy with the development of the animations as well as the D/S relationship, but if you ever get the time to add other functionality, I have an idea:

When people are starting out with the hardship mod, the step from begging to whoring is rather quick. Would it be feasible to go down that path more in stages?

E.g.

• First the NPC can say: "I can give you something, but then you have to show some skin first."
  • The player would then have to get naked before they receive the gift. They would still not be whoring, but slowly going down that path.
  • This would also open up for other mods, like Sexual Harassment, to trigger

It would enable the player to gradually be degraded.

Also, maybe starting out only giving blowjobs, not going full down into offering all three options once they start offering sex?

1 hour ago, protectandserve said:

I found 3 of the pimps but can't find the 4th, any help? This is a great mod btw.

It's help to know which one.. lol. Locations are Bunker hill, in the back outside, Dugout inn, Hotel Rexford, and The Third Rail.

3 hours ago, Smertj said:

Firstly, thank you for your great work. The RP aspect of this mod is something I really enjoy.

I know that you are busy with the development of the animations as well as the D/S relationship, but if you ever get the time to add other functionality, I have an idea:

When people are starting out with the hardship mod, the step from begging to whoring is rather quick. Would it be feasible to go down that path more in stages?

E.g.

• First the NPC can say: "I can give you something, but then you have to show some skin first."
  • The player would then have to get naked before they receive the gift. They would still not be whoring, but slowly going down that path.
  • This would also open up for other mods, like Sexual Harassment, to trigger

It would enable the player to gradually be degraded.

Also, maybe starting out only giving blowjobs, not going full down into offering all three options once they start offering sex?

I'll consider something along those lines but altering the structure like that at this stage isn't trivial. It'd probably be side content in the TSEX framework rather than an edit to Hardship itself.

Also consider you can already roleplay the blowjob thing yourself by using the limits... Though note having 2 limits greatly raises your odds of being raped.