6 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Given I'm using Myopia Simulator along with your excellent Scavver's Closet mod, and so almost always have glasses on (except at game start, bath time, and other occasional Velma moments from getting literally "robbed blind" or dealing with some action mods which implement their own undressing routines and don't check Rogg No-Strip Items Manager), I'd love to at least have frames that aren't warped all to hell.

7 hours ago, izzyknows said:

Hell YES! That is annoying as hell!!

Alright I'll probably post it as an extra file in the Scavver's Closet downloads tomorrow.

Discovered something I overlooked when I added the ability to attempt to get free during rapes, If you are a virgin and get raped, but escape in the middle it doesn't count against your virginity. This is because the virginity loss is applied at the end. I'll fix that in 1.6. I guess the rape counter probably wouldn't work either.

4 hours ago, Tentacus said:

Discovered something I overlooked when I added the ability to attempt to get free during rapes, If you are a virgin and get raped, but escape in the middle it doesn't count against your virginity. This is because the virginity loss is applied at the end. I'll fix that in 1.6. I guess the rape counter probably wouldn't work either.

Hmm, sorry I'm splitting hairs here I know - warning rp OCD attack

It depends on the point in the attack. If the attempt has started but she gives him a good knee in the bollocks before penetration and runs off, then she is still a virgin. OTOH if after penetration she gives a good twist to his nuts and then runs off than she isn't, so maybe have it as a chance.

3 hours ago, Slorm said:

Hmm, sorry I'm splitting hairs here I know - warning rp OCD attack

It depends on the point in the attack. If the attempt has started but she gives him a good knee in the bollocks before penetration and runs off, then she is still a virgin. OTOH if after penetration she gives a good twist to his nuts and then runs off than she isn't, so maybe have it as a chance.

I struggled with the "definition of sex" and for the purpses of the mod anything counts against "virginity" except sucking a strapon cuz... c'mon. Female characters still have a seperate "deflowering" virginity so as long as they aren't vaginally penetrated they still have that. All of the mid-rape escape attempts take place after something naughty has occurred, so if you wanna keep your cherry choose the top 2 options and fight before.

Turns out the rapecounter stll works (I think) Though the "Just raped" global is ticked to zero... Though technically I could leave that ticked on now that I have the timers controlled by the main script. I'll have to play around with it.

image.png.67a5b308c74e4d5b41dca5e473967390.png

Man this time almost all the raiders at Corvega are female. That's pretty unusual.

20 minutes ago, Darkwolf101 said:

I'm having an issue with menacing raiders?

I get a notification saying the raider is about to attack me so i should talk to them right?

well i get the WHILE im talking to them and often times they start attacking me right before the scene is suppose to start...

The way raider detection works is that they detect you at around 2000 units (IIRC) regardless of line of sight they will begin pathing to you but the aggro countdown doesn't happen until they are under 600 units

This can sometimes happen if they take a while to get to you but still get under 600 units. If you are in the initial greet, the raider script doesn't count that as "in conversation" so won't stop the aggro countdown so if you get the warning which SHOULD give you 5 seconds then skip the greet to get into the dialogue quicker!

Even then it might happen... It's just a quirk of the system and doesn't happen that often. Chalk it up to Raiders being impatient assholes ? You should also be proactive talking to the next menacer (when the onlooker takes out their gun) Their aggro countdown is longer but still exists.

In general I've been afraid to mess with the menacing raiders cause I generally like the way it works but if I have some time I might look into improving this system... maybe make the second package (the timer one) be line of sight if I can.

4 minutes ago, Tentacus said:

The way raider detection works is that they detect you at around 2000 units (IIRC) regardless of line of sight they will begin pathing to you but the aggro countdown doesn't happen until they are under 600 units

This can sometimes happen if they take a while to get to you but still get under 600 units. If you are in the initial greet, the raider script doesn't count that as "in conversation" so won't stop the aggro countdown so if you get the warning which SHOULD give you 5 seconds then skip the greet to get into the dialogue quicker!

Even then it might happen... It's just a quirk of the system and doesn't happen that often. Chalk it up to Raiders being impatient assholes ? You should also be proactive talking to the next menacer (when the onlooker takes out their gun) Their aggro countdown is longer but still exists.

It is usually the second raider that has this issue but if im understanding correctly, their countdown only starts when they pull out their gun to 'menace' you?

if so i don't think it's working correctly on my side, not a huge problem I just wish it was a little easier to uh...be the local raider bicycle 

Update:

I'm working on script improvements today and maybe some testing then I'll take a few days off to play Wasteland 3 so don't expect many updates:

Just mindlessly working on the scripts (fixing indents and adding notation) have given me some HEAD EXPLODING good ideas so I'm hoping a couple of days of pure R & R can get me up to speed. It's no secret that a project of this scope can burn you out fast.

Hi and thanks for sharing this, it's fun!!!  I am using it with DLYH and Crackle, but also other mods like Violate, RSE and Raider Pet and had no problems with any of them so far. I have one issue though that I do not know if it was already addressed (120 pages are a bit too many to browse :D), but if so please just send me to your comment. I use to rename the outfits I wear, any piece of it I want to find faster, together with Outift Configurator to switch between outfit styles if I wish to, but Hardship does not return them as they are, it returns the basic item and this can be random, for example, a light combat armor piece can be transformed into a tough one or vice versa, just as I get after a player.additem in the console. This generally happens if the outfits are force-stripped off by some bad customers or by guards, in this case they may be thrown on the floor and immediately lose their specificity and name. If you could fix it, it'd be greatly appreciated! With 'good customers' this generally does not happen. Thank you!

I have also a request:Would it be possible to have a male version of Queen Isabel?  Thanks anyway ;) 

1 hour ago, AlisaReb said:

Hi and thanks for sharing this, it's fun!!!  I am using it with DLYH and Crackle, but also other mods like Violate, RSE and Raider Pet and had no problems with any of them so far.

Glad you like them.

I have one issue though that I do not know if it was already addressed (120 pages are a bit too many to browse :D), but if so please just send me to your comment. I use to rename the outfits I wear, any piece of it I want to find faster, together with Outift Configurator to switch between outfit styles if I wish to, but Hardship does not return them as they are, it returns the basic item and this can be random, for example, a light combat armor piece can be transformed into a tough one or vice versa, just as I get after a player.additem in the console. This generally happens if the outfits are force-stripped off by some bad customers or by guards, in this case they may be thrown on the floor and immediately lose their specificity and name. If you could fix it, it'd be greatly appreciated! With 'good customers' this generally does not happen. Thank you!

I should add this to the known issues if I haven't already.  I added this to the known issues.

Yes if you use the hardcore strip any clothing dropped will be the basic version when you pick it up. I kinda figured that people playing a Hardship style playthrough wouldn't be that concerned with armor stats. If you hate it just turn off hardcore strip then the items will only be unequipped. Sorry.

I didn't know that much about that sort of thing when I coded that part of the mod. I should probably have another look at it and see if any of the techniques I used in Scavver's closet might be applicable here.

I have also a request:Would it be possible to have a male version of Queen Isabel?  Thanks anyway ;) 

This has been requested and is on the to do list. It won't be an exact analgue but there will be a male dominant/Master pimp, though unlike with Isabel it won't be consensual. I kinda feel like Isabel should be somewhat unique in her ethos.

Once TSEX is finished I'll have some hooks in place for people who want to make their own D/s companions.

yay, it's me again!

I was testing out the menacing raiders and things seem to be working as intended now in regards to the timer, you're right in being proactive.

But now i'm having a different issue, when a female raider attempts to play out a scene with my male player no animations start?

Cunnilingus works just fine and sometimes the pop-up messages play but no animation, it's odd because i have all required animations.

3 hours ago, Darkwolf101 said:

yay, it's me again!

I was testing out the menacing raiders and things seem to be working as intended now in regards to the timer, you're right in being proactive.

But now i'm having a different issue, when a female raider attempts to play out a scene with my male player no animations start?

Cunnilingus works just fine and sometimes the pop-up messages play but no animation, it's odd because i have all required animations.

That is odd. Redownload and Reinstall Leito AND Staged Leito plus. I might be blocking most if not all of the other non furniture cowgirl anims for technical reasons.  (bp70 has kissing, Atomic lust's sounds will carry over into inappropriate animations upon switch) Otherwise I can't imagine what the issue is. I'll run a quick test to make sure it works on my end in 1.59E

Ugh... My tags are supposed to block any of those stupid interactive tree animations but apparently BP70 slipped some new ones in the last update. I fucking hate that bullshit. When I come back in a few days I might upload a patch with an adjusted tag data.

Anyway @Darkwolf101, It's working for me. Both Leito and BP70, so it's something on your end.

20200828093448_1.jpg.1837de2bcf2f35c042d396244fe7c197.jpg   20200828093455_1.jpg.a3bb4cd18877b7d4220e8661ce8dd4f6.jpg

7 hours ago, Tentacus said:

Ugh... My tags are supposed to block any of those stupid interactive tree animations but apparently BP70 slipped some new ones in the last update. I fucking hate that bullshit. When I come back in a few days I might upload a patch with an adjusted tag data.

Anyway @Darkwolf101, It's working for me. Both Leito and BP70, so it's something on your end.

20200828093448_1.jpg.1837de2bcf2f35c042d396244fe7c197.jpg   20200828093455_1.jpg.a3bb4cd18877b7d4220e8661ce8dd4f6.jpg

Yea it certainly was my side. I carefully went through the mods and for whatever reason Leito plus wasn't enabled.

Got that setup and the animation are playing as they should but now something has gotten janked up with the sounds cos my male character is using female voices despite me selecting no moans...I'll have to set aside some time to make sure things are in the correct order.

On 8/27/2020 at 8:12 PM, Tentacus said:

Glad you like them.

I should add this to the known issues if I haven't already.  I added this to the known issues.

Yes if you use the hardcore strip any clothing dropped will be the basic version when you pick it up. I kinda figured that people playing a Hardship style playthrough wouldn't be that concerned with armor stats. If you hate it just turn off hardcore strip then the items will only be unequipped. Sorry.

I didn't know that much about that sort of thing when I coded that part of the mod. I should probably have another look at it and see if any of the techniques I used in Scavver's closet might be applicable here.

This has been requested and is on the to do list. It won't be an exact analgue but there will be a male dominant/Master pimp, though unlike with Isabel it won't be consensual. I kinda feel like Isabel should be somewhat unique in her ethos.

Once TSEX is finished I'll have some hooks in place for people who want to make their own D/s companions.

Thanks for the reply. I had not thought I could try and set the hardcore strip off, thanks for pointing out. I am not using armor at the moment as I am in the city, so it's just some more appropriate outfit and that's it, problem solved anyway!, but I'll turn the option off for the times I wander and do quests and do not disable Hardship.

Pimps are not like normal followers, aren't they? I ask because I took BD with me once, doing the warehouses quest in Goodneighbor, changed his outfit with AFT (without acquiring him as a full follower not to break anything, I just wanted to trade with him... I couldn't take him with me with that outfit LOL) but I broke my game, I had to go back to previous saves where he was not accompanying me because not even having him killed by Supermutants just outside Goodneighbor had made the trick, I crashed on loading any save.

I look forward to trying the new character and items you're going to add! Again, thanks for sharing.

2 hours ago, AlisaReb said:

Thanks for the reply. I had not thought I could try and set the hardcore strip off, thanks for pointing out. I am not using armor at the moment as I am in the city, so it's just some more appropriate outfit and that's it, problem solved anyway!, but I'll turn the option off for the times I wander and do quests and do not disable Hardship.

Pimps are not like normal followers, aren't they? I ask because I took BD with me once, doing the warehouses quest in Goodneighbor, changed his outfit with AFT (without acquiring him as a full follower not to break anything, I just wanted to trade with him... I couldn't take him with me with that outfit LOL) but I broke my game, I had to go back to previous saves where he was not accompanying me because not even having him killed by Supermutants just outside Goodneighbor had made the trick, I crashed on loading any save.

I look forward to trying the new character and items you're going to add! Again, thanks for sharing.

They are teammates not current companion faction. so more like Temporary followers like Travis. I didn't know AFT would clash with it though... seems odd, as this method of custom follower is pretty common... Anyway you can already trade stuff with the pimps and teleport them through the menu object's Utilities menu... same with your Gunner mercs and you can teleport johns. All that functionality will be added to the MCM in 1.6.

47 minutes ago, izzyknows said:

AFT & UCF will cause a plethora of issues for a shit ton of mods. LOL

Never much saw the point of that kinda mod for Fallout 4 since you already have so much more control over your companions than in Vanilla Skyrim, I mean other than making anyone a follower I guess, but I haven't messed with that since it was done with rings :D

"Soon" is very relative, but 1.6 will have raider gang rapes (If you have Savage Cabbage installed),.. for gay and straight. Don't have a FF version at least not for now.

The plan was to also add occasional group stuff to the house parties but that largely depends on if BP70 issues get solved with the newer bodies/skeletons. At the moment I'm not enthusiastic to make shit work with it since I can't even get erections to work on BP790 animations when the player is female, not to even get into the boob weirdness. I cut BP70 as a requirement for 1.6 because of this.