The

1 hour ago, NicoleDragoness said:

I had this option enabled also in the previous version and I never had females in males position while performing sex with males.

VERY IMPORTANT NOTE: the version that I use succesfully is the "20210217" (February), so two versions ago (just to say).

The problem with NPC females acting as males into FM animations appears (no matter what setting I maintain or change) with both "20210315" and "20210421" versions.

At this point I should ask:

Which is the script that controls this feature? I would try to install the new versions BUT maintaining the "old" script that works fine for me.

I don't recommend you to blend versions. Mostly of the files on the SexLab Utility Plus depends each other and blend file versions can cause errors on the scripts.

The option that bring issues with Defeat and others Mods that makes bad use of the Victim property and need to be disabled is the "Adjust Victim/Aggressor Position" option. 

Send me the Papyrus log to see what's happening.

5 hours ago, Nymra said:

hm,. any measures I can take?
I cleaned system after updating to the latest version, anything else? 

None in particular!

Beside of check if some other Mod like "Blush when Aroused" is interfering and be sure that none of my files as beings override by another mod of some previous version of this Mod. 

Also check the open mouth size option that probably have the wrong values.

38 minutes ago, osmelmc said:

The option that bring issues with Defeat and others Mods that makes bad use of the Victim property ..............

I never talked about Defeat nor victim. In fact I don't have SexLab Defeat installed. (I'm trying atm Naked Defeat but it's not the case here).

The sex actions in which I have inverted roles female/male (and, again, only with the two latest versions of SLU+Extra), are always consensuals and started, normally, by RandomSex (old mod still functional) with NO agrressive settings or SLEN or Matchmaker. Some times ago I used also SexLab Approach (the version with NPC-NPC involvement) but atm I don't have it.

So, I'm talking about consensual sex actions, not forced by combat, outside combat, normally indoors to use (a lot) the furnitures.

In the end, with the SAME settings in the SexLab pages:

- Version 20210217 ----> everything works fine.

- Version 20210315 and above ----> female/male inverted roles.

PS: normally I have papyrus log disabled. It "eats" too much resources from my potato computer. Worst than SexLab debug.

13 hours ago, NicoleDragoness said:

I never talked about Defeat nor victim. In fact I don't have SexLab Defeat installed. (I'm trying atm Naked Defeat but it's not the case here).

The sex actions in which I have inverted roles female/male (and, again, only with the two latest versions of SLU+Extra), are always consensuals and started, normally, by RandomSex (old mod still functional) with NO agrressive settings or SLEN or Matchmaker. Some times ago I used also SexLab Approach (the version with NPC-NPC involvement) but atm I don't have it.

So, I'm talking about consensual sex actions, not forced by combat, outside combat, normally indoors to use (a lot) the furnitures.

In the end, with the SAME settings in the SexLab pages:

- Version 20210217 ----> everything works fine.

- Version 20210315 and above ----> female/male inverted roles.

PS: normally I have papyrus log disabled. It "eats" too much resources from my potato computer. Worst than SexLab debug.

I will check but I can't know what happened with you without the Papyrus log

I'm here again to bother you and I hope you will be so kind to bear me ...

1. I did some experiments/researches and I'm pretty sure that the script that causes my inverted roles issue should be the sslThreadController.

Against your suggestion to not mix different versions (and you're right, of course) I tried the latest 20210417(Extra) but changing the above script.

This seemed to solve the issue at first stance because females return to their "right" role. But of course, as you said, mixing versions is not good because I had other different issues (like Player no longer able to orgasm, furnitures no longer availables for their normal use after a "sex use" and minor glitches). As I wrote, only experiments but, maybe, some traces for you.

2. I wish to be able to disable the setting about "open mouth". It works enough fine, of course, but I have a separate DLL with its own INI file in the SKSE/Plugin folder that works wonderful for my tastes (mouth size/penis size) and your setting seems to disable it or overwrite it.

If interested, the following are the files I'm talking about:

SexLab - Open Mouth.ini SexLab - Open Mouth.dll

3. It's some time I use a custom version of SexLab Aroused called "SexLab Aroused Modular Edition".

I'm happy with this and I think it could be a good direction for the future of the "arousal system".

Unfortunately, it seems that the Author disappeared and this mod will not have some improvevement it's worth of.

Maybe could you consider to "adopt" it or, at least, take a look and maybe gift us with your tweaked version?

2 hours ago, NicoleDragoness said:

1. I did some experiments/researches and I'm pretty sure that the script that causes my inverted roles issue should be the sslThreadController.

Against your suggestion to not mix different versions (and you're right, of course) I tried the latest 20210417(Extra) but changing the above script.

This seemed to solve the issue at first stance because females return to their "right" role. But of course, as you said, mixing versions is not good because I had other different issues (like Player no longer able to orgasm, furnitures no longer availables for their normal use after a "sex use" and minor glitches). As I wrote, only experiments but, maybe, some traces for you.

Most of the sort Actor function are on the sslThreadController include the Restrictive Furnitures and the FemDom ones so barely point to something.

Is more efficient Enable (at lees temporarily) and send me the Papyrus log because allow me to see the original and sorted Actor position.

About the OpenMouth dll I don't know how works but probably some adjustments on the configuration be enough to deal with this. The options related are the "open mouth size" , the "moans syncLips" and of course the Modifiers on the Expression Editor but just the SyncLips and the mouth size look relevant in this case. The changes on the expression scripts are just to use the Open Mouth size option instead of a static value and of course the fixes to prevent the same script interfere with the Open Mouth but none of those fixes prevent that other Mods change the actor Expression (open mouth included) so I don't see how the fixes can interfere with the DLL but I will check that mostly because I like the idea of adjust the open mouth size to the penis size.

18 minutes ago, osmelmc said:

About the OpenMouth dll I don't know how works but probably some adjustments on the configuration be enough to deal with this.

If you have seen the SexLab-OpenMouth INI files you should have noticed some values for the female mouth:

Expression=Comabt Shout

mp 1 = 82

mp 12 = 82

During a blowjob, if I click on my character, I see instead those (sort of) values:

Mood (Expression) = Shout

mp 0 = 20

mp 1 = 40

mp 11 = 40

This leads me to think that, in some manner, the SexLab settings overwelms the DLL. Of course I don't know how.

18 minutes ago, osmelmc said:

I like the idea of adjust the open mouth size to the penis size.

Hmm ... i bit of misunderstanding here. The adjustement mouth/penis is not automatic. After some attempts I found that for my preferred penis size (5 or 6), the better values for mp 1 and mp 12 are 82. I also discovered different rates, like: Penis 4 --->mp1=72,mp12=68. But the process is manual, not automatic.

If you think it could be possible to have an automated adjustement .... well, I think YOU will be as Talos, a human who becomes a GOD!  :D

50 minutes ago, NicoleDragoness said:

If you have seen the SexLab-OpenMouth INI files you should have noticed some values for the female mouth:

Expression=Comabt Shout

mp 1 = 82

mp 12 = 82

During a blowjob, if I click on my character, I see instead those (sort of) values:

Mood (Expression) = Shout

mp 0 = 20

mp 1 = 40

mp 11 = 40

This leads me to think that, in some manner, the SexLab settings overwelms the DLL. Of course I don't know how.

Hmm ... i bit of misunderstanding here. The adjustement mouth/penis is not automatic. After some attempts I found that for my preferred penis size (5 or 6), the better values for mp 1 and mp 12 are 82. I also discovered different rates, like: Penis 4 --->mp1=72,mp12=68. But the process is manual, not automatic.

If you think it could be possible to have an automated adjustement .... well, I think YOU will be as Talos, a human who becomes a GOD!  :D

If need to be manually adjusted then the DLL is pointless because now you can change the mouth size value on the SexLab MCM and will be applied almost instantly.

I don't think the SexLab scripts be interfering with the DLL but the DLL can take as reference the value of the open mouth size applied that previously was settled as 60 and now can be any one you want so probably if the value is under 60 the DLL just don't notice that the mouth is open for the blowjob.

Also the SyncLips option adjust the mouth size with each moans changing the mouth size and returning to the original value after one second to do the moaning animation. So depending of the open mouth size siynclips can also interfere with the DLL assuming that the DLL actually check for the value applied to the Phoneme of the open mouth.

PS: Make a function to automatically adjust the mouth size to the partner penis diameter is not easy task because not just have to considerate the penis scale, also have to check the actor scale and penis meshes because each penis meshes have his own diameter and need to be manually defined because can't be calculated, plus also consider the same things for the Strap-on and the different Races since already exists Mods that can change the meshes of the existing armors for specific Races. But if I finally tweak the mod that limit the penis size to adjust the limitations based on the partners scale like I'm planning to do for a while, I will add the function to adjust the mouth too.

Sexlab Utility Plus doesn't seem to work well with SE and TDF Aroused Rape. I'm having an issue with my character disappearing just before sex is about to start, Sometimes she's flashing into sight again on the first stage, but she's always invisible after the animation and I can't move! It's also not fixed by saving and reloading, or even restarting.

I've confirmed it's SexLab Utility that is the culprit because everything works normally when I disable it. I've tried disabling some of the animation settings but nothing helped. Any ideas?

I don't think be SexLab Utility Plus the reason because the only disappearing related I know is the 0.1 of scale adopted by some Actors when some of my files are being override by another mod like SLSO and in that case at less you manually fix it, the actor never return to his original size.

The thing you describe look more like a video issue probably increased by the extra requirements of the SLU+. In my case I noticed something like that with Actors with High Poly Faces or High Textures. But I know that is not the SexLab even when some times happen on the sex scenes because I have a slow machine and the same Actors also have the same issue under some lights without sex involved.

The most likely reason for the relation with the SLU+ is the drop off FPS related to the Scene Starting but like I said is not really the SexLab Utility Plus even if his scripts can use more resources that the original SexLab. The real reason is between the High number of Polygon on the face and/or body meshes plus the high quality of the texture files and sometimes the physics but that one is more easily to identify because you will notice some stretching on some parts of the body together with the disappearing.

Check the ENB configuration if is installed.

hmm, so version 20210421 overwrites now "sslBaseExpression" rendering Better Blowjobs mod useless.

I tried to make sense of it in the thread but I only got more confused:

Is there some option in the MCM to set the "open mouth" expression now? Meaning for Blowjobs? 

If so I am either blind or I just cant find it :(

maybe you can add this to the utility?

I never needed it, but when Utility now uses baseexpression pex too I have really some trouble :(

the creator left LL, dont bother with permissions. I wrote with him and he was especially kind to leave all his stuff here for us to use.

it allows to manipulate the "Open Mouth for Blowjob" via external ini file.

1 hour ago, Nymra said:

hmm, so version 20210421 overwrites now "sslBaseExpression" rendering Better Blowjobs mod useless.

I tried to make sense of it in the thread but I only got more confused:

Is there some option in the MCM to set the "open mouth" expression now? Meaning for Blowjobs? 

If so I am either blind or I just cant find it :(

The open mouth is controlled by the "open mouth size" option with values from 0 to 100 but less than 60 is bad idea. Is a Phoneme and not a Expression, that means that is just the mouth.

When the open mouth is applied first clean the Expression and then apply the open mouth Phoneme (some modders apply 2 different Phoneme at the same time for the open mouth so I have to check if is good idea and the best combination)

My Tweak allow the "Refresh Expression" option to apply the Expression over the Open Mouth without change the Phoneme so is basically the eyes.

If you want to see different Expressions on the open mouth just be sure of set the Modifiers of the Expressions for all the stages and export it to ensure be permanent because the default expressions don't have the Modifiers settled beyond the 3 stage in most of the cases.

34 minutes ago, osmelmc said:

The open mouth is controlled by the "open mouth size" option with values from 0 to 100 but less than 60 is bad idea. Is a Phoneme and not a Expression, that means that is just the mouth.

When the open mouth is applied first clean the Expression and then apply the open mouth Phoneme (some modders apply 2 different Phoneme at the same time for the open mouth so I have to check if is good idea and the best combination)

My Tweak allow the "Refresh Expression" option to apply the Expression over the Open Mouth without change the Phoneme so is basically the eyes.

If you want to see different Expressions on the open mouth just be sure of set the Modifiers of the Expressions for all the stages and export it to ensure be permanent because the default expressions don't have the Modifiers settled beyond the 3 stage in most of the cases.

I mean nothing of this sort.

In sslBaseExpression there is this code:

function OpenMouth(Actor ActorRef) global
	; ClearPhoneme(ActorRef)
	ActorRef.SetExpressionOverride(16, 0)  ; Skyrim SE
	MfgConsoleFunc.SetPhonemeModifier(ActorRef, 0, 1, 100)    ;
    MfgConsoleFunc.SetPhonemeModifier(ActorRef, 0, 2, 100)    ;
    MfgConsoleFunc.SetPhonemeModifier(ActorRef, 0, 11, 100)    ;
    MfgConsoleFunc.SetPhonemeModifier(ActorRef, 0, 5, 100)    ;
    MfgConsoleFunc.SetPhonemeModifier(ActorRef, 0, 10, 100)    ; Oldrim 
	Utility.WaitMenuMode(0.1)
endFunction

this is changed by the "Better Blowjobs" Mod. I want to change this values in the sslBaseExpression without having to recompile every new version of Utility PLus.

the dll and ini in the link allows an external change of these values. 

So I dont mean "how much open is the mouth" but "how does the mouth open" 

17 minutes ago, Nymra said:

I mean nothing of this sort.

In sslBaseExpression there is this code:

; ClearPhoneme(ActorRef)
	ActorRef.SetExpressionOverride(16, 0)  ; Skyrim SE
	MfgConsoleFunc.SetPhonemeModifier(ActorRef, 0, 1, 100)    ;
    MfgConsoleFunc.SetPhonemeModifier(ActorRef, 0, 2, 100)    ;
    MfgConsoleFunc.SetPhonemeModifier(ActorRef, 0, 11, 100)    ;
    MfgConsoleFunc.SetPhonemeModifier(ActorRef, 0, 5, 100)    ;
    MfgConsoleFunc.SetPhonemeModifier(ActorRef, 0, 10, 100)    ; Oldrim 
	Utility.WaitMenuMode(0.1)
endFunction

this is changed by the "Better Blowjobs" Mod. I want to change this values in the sslBaseExpression without having to recompile every new version of Utility PLus.

the dll and ini in the link allows an external change of these values. 

So I dont mean "how much open is the mouth" but "how does the mouth open" 

I will check the Mod.

Explain the way those functions work is not easy task because the same function do different things depending of the values. You can consult the description on the "Actor" script file since the functions of the MFG are basically the same as the default ones.

In this case the 100 is the strength or percent of the Expression. For the open mouth is the size. The other two numbers are basically a code to select the Expression or Phoneme to apply the strength value.

Let me deal with the scripts. I have few ideas to enhance to the top the Expressions and the Expressions with the OpenMouth but need time to test it. Between other things I'm planning on redistribute the Expression stages to use the first 3 as random for the basic situations, the 4 stage for the Aroused or panic situation depending of the Expression type, and the 5 stage for the orgasm situation. That way you can have more control over the actor Expression and will be more accurate with the scene and actor enjoyment and can even have rollback eyes on orgasm and blowjob's.

I'm consulting this with @Ashal so until get some answers is paused.

6 hours ago, Nymra said:

maybe you can add this to the utility?

I never needed it, but when Utility now uses baseexpression pex too I have really some trouble :(

the creator left LL, dont bother with permissions. I wrote with him and he was especially kind to leave all his stuff here for us to use.

it allows to manipulate the "Open Mouth for Blowjob" via external ini file.

I already speak with @NicoleDragoness about this but I wasn't able to find the source of the Mod until now. Thanks

I will check the source code to try to keep it compatible, but is probably just about configuration.

Still for now I prefer do the test without the DLL because my objective is fix it in a way that nothing else be required.

Edit: checked already and need a patch because the Mod include 2 new functions on the sslBaseExpression to load the values from the ini file. In consideration with the author of the Mod and the users I will make the patch for now but my next step will be do the same that do the Mod but without the DLL or the INI. Just using the SexLab MCM because the idea is very good but use a DLL for this is not necessary besides this DLL is for LE and need to be recompiled to be used on SE while the scripts work fine in both versions and the best part is that you don't have to close the game to change the configuration.

5 hours ago, osmelmc said:

@Nymra @NicoleDragoness

this is the patch for SexLab - OpenMouth and the SexLab Utility Plus BETA

SexLab - Open Mouth Patch.7z 8.32 kB · 6 downloads

how is this installed?
overwrite both utility plus AND better blowjobs I guess? (I mean better blowjobs mod is basically only this file)

might be I m just stupid but this does not work.

Looking at the code I also have no clue what it should do.

am I supposed to set something up in the SexlabMCM?! 

the mouth for blowjobs now looks like this (see screenshot), meaning everything I have set it Better Blowjobs.pex is not applied.

can we maybe just do it like this?:

1. create new Expression called "OpenMouth" (in the same list as pleasure, joy and custom1 to 5)

if openmouth
"do play open mouth expression [random 1-5]"

- modified by "open mouth amount" in mcm
endif

endFunction

This way everybody could customize its OpenMouth Expression via MCM easily?
Also we could have "Open Mouth Custom 1, 2, 3, 4, 5" to have a random one applied for more variety?! 

This is how blowjob looks for me with the patch installed (open mouth is also set to 100%)

20210519123012_1.jpg.2a8da42847f744ad06df8183b7fd87a2.jpg

with better blowjobs it looks more like this:

ScreenShot106.png.b570c16122b8f4874931f58a10afeecc.png.1866afa4e3c45852015045e5e991236e.png

At least on my side @Nymra , it seems that the patch lets the DLL and its INI from "Better Blowjob" to do their work.

Using the console, indeed, I noticed that my char has the exact values I set in the BB ini settings.

On the other side, the SexLab OpenMouth setting from SLU+, still does its work too, modifying the "strenghtness" of the mp values.

Side Note: I'm still on the 20210417 version and not on one of the latest of SLU+.

1 hour ago, Nymra said:

how is this installed?
overwrite both utility plus AND better blowjobs I guess? (I mean better blowjobs mod is basically only this file)

might be I m just stupid but this does not work.

Looking at the code I also have no clue what it should do.

am I supposed to set something up in the SexlabMCM?! 

the mouth for blowjobs now looks like this (see screenshot), meaning everything I have set it Better Blowjobs.pex is not applied.

can we maybe just do it like this?:

1. create new Expression called "OpenMouth" (in the same list as pleasure, joy and custom1 to 5)

if openmouth
"do play open mouth expression [random 1-5]"

- modified by "open mouth amount" in mcm
endif

endFunction

This way everybody could customize its OpenMouth Expression via MCM easily?
Also we could have "Open Mouth Custom 1, 2, 3, 4, 5" to have a random one applied for more variety?! 

This is how blowjob looks for me with the patch installed (open mouth is also set to 100%)

20210519123012_1.jpg.2a8da42847f744ad06df8183b7fd87a2.jpg

with better blowjobs it looks more like this:

ScreenShot106.png.b570c16122b8f4874931f58a10afeecc.png.1866afa4e3c45852015045e5e991236e.png

The original "SexLab - OpenMouth" Mod are 3 files: the DLL to load the configuration in the INI, the INI with all the configuration for the Open Mouth that is made the first time you open the game apparently, and the sslBaseExpression.psc with the patch to include the new functions from the DLL to get the confirmation of the Open Mouth.

Of course since is for the LE version don't care for any of the options on the SexLab MCM recently include on the SE version and load his own configuration from the INI.

For I see on the picture the Open Mouth Expression is fine but you seem to have some problem with the teeth (mouth type) for my experience is not the best mouth for that face and that type of issue can be only solved on the RaceMenu changing the mouth type for one that don't get out of the face with the mouth open.

PS: like I said this patch is just for consideration with the author and the users that already are using his Mod, because the Utility will have his own configuration for the open mouth on the SexLab MCM inspired on this Mod. In fact I already did most of the changes required for that on my scripts at the same time I was doing the patch.

So the final version won't be compatible with the DLL but will include the same functions and configuration options but on the SexLab MCM, will randomly change the facial Expression (eyes mostly) with the "Refresh Expression" option, and do a mouth Animation like sucking with the SyncLips option.

13 minutes ago, NicoleDragoness said:

On the other side, the SexLab OpenMouth setting from SLU+, still does its work too, modifying the "strenghtness" of the mp values.

The DLL override the open mouth size of the SLU+ with the strength value on the INI. Make it the option in the SexLab MCM useless.

8 minutes ago, osmelmc said:

The original "SexLab - OpenMouth" Mod are 3 files: the DLL to load the configuration in the INI, the INI with all the configuration for the Open Mouth that is made the first time you open the game apparently, and the sslBaseExpression.psc with the patch to include the new functions from the DLL to get the confirmation of the Open Mouth.

Of course since is for the LE version don't care for any of the options on the SexLab MCM recently include on the SE version and load his own configuration from the INI.

aaaah, ok oh god... I got confused too much.

I did not consider the .dll, just the basic mod (never had to use the dll in the first place).

so my bad here, I just missed the point and also the previous conversation with dragoness 

will install the dll stuff and check again  lol :D

nvm me breaking my own head.

8 minutes ago, osmelmc said:

PS: like I said this patch is just for consideration with the author and the users that already are using his Mod, because the Utility will have his own configuration for the open mouth on the SexLab MCM inspired on this Mod. In fact I already did most of the changes required for that on my scripts at the same time I was doing the patch.

So the final version won't be compatible with the DLL but will include the same functions and configuration options but on the SexLab MCM, will randomly change the facial Expression (eyes mostly) with the "Refresh Expression" option, and do a mouth Animation like sucking with the SyncLips option.

perfection :D

QUESTION:

would it be possible to integrate a "play this voice file on orgasm" to sexlab?

meaning allowing voice packs to have some voice files singled out for orgasm event only?

like loud and longer moans and loud screams? 
possibly with an option to delay ALL other voices for that actor for the time beeing (configurable in MCM?)

MCM be like:

- Play orgasm sound [ ] (toggle)

- Orgasm Sound Length [ ] seconds (slider) 

the Sound Lenght slider will prevent any voice sounds played for that actor for the duration, so the orgasm sound effect is not interupted.

Might also be connected to a new long Open Mouth for the same duration?

VoicePacks be like:

Medium (as usual)

Hot (as usual)
Mild (as usual)

Medium Orgasm (new)
Hot Orgasm (new)

Mild Orgasm (new)
?

I would update my Sexlab Extra Voices to match this.

Vanilla Voices might need to be done for sexlab, but would be possible.

I m currently investigating how mods do it... I think SLSO has something like that and SexlabUtility1 you can do it manually, but maybe it would be  a cool function for Sexlab itself.