5 hours ago, MisutaOtoko said:

MFG Console

The MFG Console is originally for LE and use to come with the SexLab Framework if bad not remember.

The version of MFG for SE was compiled time after the SexLab for SE was released and for that reason is not longer part of the SexLab installation. 

I'm not using SE but I think the "MFG fix" is one of the versions available for SE and the most recently updated. By the way is not really required but for the amount of errors on the SexLab Expression System many are the users that have preference for the MFG.

Edited by osmelmc

ok, I investigated a tiny bit further.

This is happening (latest SLU+ beta):

- I disable Sexlab Lip Sync

- I disable Refresh Facial Expression

and then I get:

-> PCs mouth is still "snapping" roughly 1-2 times per second ---> meaning it opens and closes regularly, interupting the applied facial expression (basically like a fish in the water...) 

-> this is NOT happening outside of Sexlab Scenes (expressions called from my Naked defeat mod for example are not interrupted)

-> this is also NOT happening when the animation stage calls "Open Mouth" (for oral sex). 

All I did not do to date is trying if this also happens on a new game, but I would still want to get rid of that on my running main playthrough :(

since I cant reinstall the whole of sexlab and the issue is not going away when I rebuild Sexlab I m kind of at a point where I dont know what to do anymore, hmm. 

@Nymra if the SyncLips and the Refresh Expression are disabled then have nothing to do with those options and probably don't get any different with the version I'm testing but I will share the new BETA and you can try it and send me the Papyrus log and the Open Mouth configuration print screen.

If the SyncLips is disabled then the morning should let the lips without movement at less something else be trying to make the Actors talk like "Spank that Ass" that I think have one option for that and I ended disable it for some reason time ago. 

I going to add one log for the moaning and another for the refresh expression to get more details but most be some mod trying to apply dialogues on the sex scene and in that case won't be showed on the logs.

PS: the new BETA come with:

1. Alternative OpenMouth Expression for cases when some gender have issues with the teeth.

2. Smallest lips movement for the SyncLips on the open mouth.

I'm having issues getting the invite animation to play with your aroused creatures tweak.. My character strips and freezes in place for several seconds. I'm getting this error:

[06/05/2021 - 12:32:58AM] Error: Cannot call StopInviteAnimation() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [slac_Utility (98003322)].slac_utility.StopInviteAnimation() - "slac_Utility.psc" Line 3585
    [alias PlayerAlias on quest slac_Main (98001827)].slac_playerscript.OnKeyUp() - "slac_PlayerScript.psc" Line 272

It will then say the animal is not interested in mating. I'm so stumped because it was working on previous versions, or at least until I installed something that broke it! I've rerun FNIS and made sure all the other animations are working properly. It's possible it's part of a bigger problem, because I also get frozen in place when trying to start the get in bed animation from "Go to bed"... I have no idea where to start!

Edited by candibelle
8 hours ago, candibelle said:

I'm having issues getting the invite animation to play with your aroused creatures tweak.. My character strips and freezes in place for several seconds. I'm getting this error:

[06/05/2021 - 12:32:58AM] Error: Cannot call StopInviteAnimation() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [slac_Utility (98003322)].slac_utility.StopInviteAnimation() - "slac_Utility.psc" Line 3585
    [alias PlayerAlias on quest slac_Main (98001827)].slac_playerscript.OnKeyUp() - "slac_PlayerScript.psc" Line 272

It will then say the animal is not interested in mating. I'm so stumped because it was working on previous versions, or at least until I installed something that broke it! I've rerun FNIS and made sure all the other animations are working properly. It's possible it's part of a bigger problem, because I also get frozen in place when trying to start the get in bed animation from "Go to bed"... I have no idea where to start!

That probably is a corrupted save. Some times when you uninstall some mod the save file get corrupted and not all the variable get loaded.

Disable those Mods, open the game and save, close the game, clean the save with some tools, enable the mods and open the game again. Everything should work now.

Important thing about the Aroused Creatures Tweak is that for the updates is better update the tweak and the original version together to avoid issues.

@NoJoker 

To convert the SexLab Utility Plus from LE to SE. I use a text compare tool over the sslSystemConfig and the sslConfigMenu of my previous SE and the current LE files and the only script lines that can be different are those with the commented ";SSE" so you can just search the ";SSE" on both files and override those on the LE version with the ones from the previous SE file version.

Edited by osmelmc
12 minutes ago, osmelmc said:

@decaluka @Nymra

this is the updated BETA some fix related and the detailed logs.

SexLab Utility Plus LE v20210605(Extra).7zFetching info...

Thanks, on a side note, since you made the Creature Framework 2.0+, it supposed to improve script performance but still, it often doesn't apply meshes for some reason...

May I suggest a alternate method instead of using cloak spells? Use SPID, currently some popular mods have switched from using Skyrim cloak spell to SPID to increase reliability and performance.

Here: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/36869

1 hour ago, NoJoker said:

Thanks, on a side note, since you made the Creature Framework 2.0+, it supposed to improve script performance but still, it often doesn't apply meshes for some reason...

May I suggest a alternate method instead of using cloak spells? Use SPID, currently some popular mods have switched from using Skyrim cloak spell to SPID to increase reliability and performance.

Here: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/36869

Sadly that mod is for SE only.

I can make a more reliable version of the Creature Framework but need to be done from 0 and I have not time for something like that. I'm not using the latest MNC yet and my Creature Framework work fine for me at less I don't remember any missing penis on my sex scenes since my last update.

In theory the best way is tweak the SOS to work with creatures without the Creature Framework and once there make sure of use the ABC skeleton to be able of control the penis up/down and have the ABC penis animations at the same time is not really hard but nobody is willing to do it.

@decaluka

@Nymra

Since not one is reporting issues and I can't see any issue with the Expressions my self. I have to assume that everything is fine and almost ready to release.

In case someone find some issue please let me know and send me the Papyrus log.

Edited by osmelmc
12 minutes ago, osmelmc said:

@decaluka

@Nymra

Since not one is reporting issues and I can't see any issue with the Expressions my self. I have to assume that everything is fine and almost ready to release.

In case someone find some issue please let me know and send me the Papyrus log.

I tested the version and it did not change anything (I updated on the running save, rebuilding sexlab -> no change) 
I had no time to test it further. I had the following steps that I still wanted to do but just no time:

- test on totally new game

- test without Spank that ass.

so I cant have a good final conclusion, sorry. 

Edited by Nymra

Coming back after a bit of an unplanned hiatus, but it seems I better wait a few hours before starting to play because a new version is incoming~

Just wanting to ask something in addition. Is there anything the utility mode, or alternatively DD itself or any other support mod can do to completely stop animations that are meant to play on more than one actor from reverting to DDBelted?

Because it was and always remained the main source of breaking saves or scripts for me: Some animation starts. Filters misfire (especially on creatures) and fallback to DDBelted solo, causing some threads to break or something because the other actor now has an independent animation instead of sharing it with the player. Sometimes these fallbacks even happen when animations were available (such as oral animations with unblocked mouth). But even in cases all holes are blocked, personally, if the game already made up its mind to start animations, I would rather have a scene with collisions rather than have my scripts going wild. If the animation looks too terrible I could reload a save anyway, in the worst case.

Soooo, in short... any way to disable the DDBeltedSolo fallback? XD

32 minutes ago, osmelmc said:

@thedarkone1234

This is the only I have for that. Don't disable the DD Animation system but fix the Creature Animation issues between other things and prevent the DD Animation system to change the Animation in some cases.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/129330-osmelmc-mod-tweaks/?do=findComment&comment=3321095

Was made basically to fix the errors on the DD scripts.

It has been a while but I am afraid the stuff kept happening with the fix too (though a bit less. But in my latest save I have a straightjacket dress and a free mouth, and wolves come to rape me and I get DDBeltedSolo (I think it was also the last log I posted some months ago. Hiatus started since...)

Here is a link to that post: 

There is a possiblity I need to start a new game for this to take effect, I suppose XD

But for that one I will wait for the next version of your utility :P

2 hours ago, thedarkone1234 said:

It has been a while but I am afraid the stuff kept happening with the fix too (though a bit less. But in my latest save I have a straightjacket dress and a free mouth, and wolves come to rape me and I get DDBeltedSolo (I think it was also the last log I posted some months ago. Hiatus started since...)

That's because the Fix mostly fix errors on the scripts like the dog trying to play standard animations instead of creature animations and others that can cause CTD on some PC's. The problem with the DDBeltedSolo and the Creatures is because DDi in most of the cases don't even try to check if you have some valid Animation when noticed that the current Animation is not valid, so instead of check for more Animations go directly for the DD Animations that already know by default and even remove the Actors with devices from the current scene to start new one with them usually resulting in the DDBeltedSolo or some other DD?Solo animation.

Against the common sense, this is not a Bug or Error in fact is 100% intentional.

I wish to change that and make the DDi remove actors or use the DD Animations as last resource. But I don't want see Kimy trying to cut my head because I did some forbidden Tweak.?

None version of the SexLab Utility Plus will solve this because the issue is on the DDi and DDi override all the changes done by the SexLab

Edited by osmelmc
1 hour ago, osmelmc said:

That's because the Fix mostly fix errors on the scripts like the dog trying to play standard animations instead of creature animations and others that can cause CTD on some PC's. The problem with the DDBeltedSolo and the Creatures is because DDi in most of the cases don't even try to check if you have some valid Animation when noticed that the current Animation is not valid, so instead of check for more Animations go directly for the DD Animations that already know by default and even remove the Actors with devices from the current scene to start new one with them usually resulting in the DDBeltedSolo or some other DD?Solo animation.

Against the common sense, this is not a Bug or Error in fact is 100% intentional.

I wish to change that and make the DDi remove actors or use the DD Animations as last resource. But I don't want see Kimy trying to cut my head because I did some forbidden Tweak.?

None version of the SexLab Utility Plus will solve this because the issue is on the DDi and DDi override all the changes done by the SexLab

But in theory, if your filter made sure a mouth scene was chosen, then the DD filter shouldn't see a problem and filter it out (and if it does so at this point, this can be considered a bug, at least).

Does it make sense or am I missing something silly? XD

1 hour ago, thedarkone1234 said:

But in theory, if your filter made sure a mouth scene was chosen, then the DD filter shouldn't see a problem and filter it out (and if it does so at this point, this can be considered a bug, at least).

Does it make sense or am I missing something silly? XD

You are more than right on think like that and yes my filters should enhance that but since DDi don't support Creature Animations is made to go directly to the remove Actors step. The most immersive way should be in the following order:

1. filter out the invalid Animations from the current animation list 

2. if the list become empty then try with a new list.

3. If still empty try the DD Animations

4. If none valid DD Animations remove one of the Actors and try again from the beginning

At the end if nothing works play the DDSolo animation

The problem with this is that each step take time and the 4 steps can be executed up to 4 times (1 for each Actor removed). In total can be 16 heavy steps.

So taking in consideration that already take enough time to actually noticed when the original Animation start and is replaced and right now already the first step is not included and depending of the case the second step is ignored too. Is not crazy ignore some steps and go for the sure to speed up the process and try to avoid the annoying transition between the original Animation and the new one.

The main issue is that to validate the Animation, first the Animation need to be settled and that's the last step just before the Animation start so any function made to interfere in that point need to be really fast because the LE version have none way to stop and wait until the external Mod like DDi do his job to continue. 

*** The SE version of the SexLab already allow this and is effectively used for the "Furniture Sex Framework" to do basically the same as the DD but for Furniture Animations. But this capacity is still on try and even is temporarily removed from the SexLab GitHub version. So probably the DDi don't be updated to use this new capacity of the SexLab until the SexLab Framework for LE be updated.

Edited by osmelmc

I'm using SLU+ v20210605 (Extra) because it has so many good (excellent in some cases) improvements ...

BUT ...

1.  WHY the "cowgirl" tag is filtered out when an aggressive animation starts?  (Byylly has at least four bounded animations that fit perfect with aggressive and I never can use them).

2.  WHY the actors involved in sex, my char included, open and close their mouth like a breathing fish?  This happens no matter which setting I check in the page.

(The second one is not so a big issue. After all, she seems to breath rapidly because having sex. But the 1st one IS a big issue for me. I needed to remove that tag from the said animations to have them in the list.).

1 hour ago, NicoleDragoness said:

I'm using SLU+ v20210605 (Extra) because it has so many good (excellent in some cases) improvements ...

BUT ...

1.  WHY the "cowgirl" tag is filtered out when an aggressive animation starts?  (Byylly has at least four bounded animations that fit perfect with aggressive and I never can use them).

2.  WHY the actors involved in sex, my char included, open and close their mouth like a breathing fish?  This happens no matter which setting I check in the page.

(The second one is not so a big issue. After all, she seems to breath rapidly because having sex. But the 1st one IS a big issue for me. I needed to remove that tag from the said animations to have them in the list.).

Send me the Papyrus log. I really need the log file.

Also none of the filters check for the "Cowgirl" tag so if the problem is with the utility most be another tag filtered or CACHE issue. For the CACHE issue use the "Clean CACHE" option on the "Rebuild and Clean" page. Besides if the "Restrict Aggressive" option is enabled all the Aggressive scenes will have only "Aggressive" tagged Animations.

Edited by OsmelMC

Today after update some of the Mods I use, finally started to see the fish mouth issue. I being done test the past days without see the issue and today test show the issue a lot so now I have to check if is something on the Utility or in one of the updated Mods

Edited by OsmelMC

Side News:

Since the new SexLab Framework probably be ready almost at the same time that the SexLab Utility Plus new version and considering that both share all the most important functions I will take the risks and patch the "Devious Device Integration" to use the new SexLab functions and finally solve the DDi issues with the Animations.

I'm trying to convince Ashal to release a LE version of the SexLab Framework too but if not success at less the DDi Patch will work with the SLU+. By other side, if the LE version of the SexLab Framework is finally released, that will be a very good news because the Mods that currently work on LE and SE will be able to use the new functions without issue and I will be able of try to convince Kimy to use the patch for the next DDi version as part of the original.

Everyone, wish me luck!!!

Edited by OsmelMC
3 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

Send me the Papyrus log. I really need the log file.

Useless, sorry.

It's not SLU+ but SL Approach (SE version ported on LE) when the player refuses and is raped. For some unknown reasons they filter out the cowgirl tag in that case.

I did a lot of testing and I had a lot of crash with papyrus log enabled. Then I disabled it again and I tried a different approach. The above conclusion is pretty sure.

Still, as you noticed, there is the "fish mouth" little issue.

Another question:  I noticed that: when in aggressive animation AND with SexLab separate orgasm active, the male raper has "several" orgasms (up to 7 or 9).

It's a bit unrealistic, right? I don't know from what it comes, maybe from SLA (Baka version SLAX) or maybe from SLU+. Those multiple male orgasms happen only with aggressive animations, only with SexLab separate orgams active and it doesn't matter how the sex started. No, I don't have SLSO installed.