@osmelmc

I'm a big fan of Billyy's animations and also his invisible furniture's ones because they fit perfectly with your "extra" plugin.

Well, not all perfectly:

1. Table Missionary, Table Behind and the new Table Doggy are clipping with the "Common Square Table". The Male is "inside the table.

2. This happens, much less, also with the Common Round Table and some others I'm not sure which the englis name is.

3. As above, there are some new animations that are not covered by the SexLabOffset.json file and they clip a lot more or they are at wrong angle.

For example, the new "Chair Doggy Service" and the "Chair Nelson".

So ...

A. I know how to edit the json itself to introduce new animations and to edit the ones already in but ...

B. How can I "tell" to SexLab to reload the edited json file taking count of the modifications?

Thanks.

@NicoleDragoness 

The best part of the animation offsets is that allow you edit the JSON file on real time while you are playing.

On the "Animation Editor" select "Animation" on the adjustments, and adjust the values using Actors with scale 1.0 because scaled Actors also will require his own extra adjustments.

Take in consideration that at less you be Exporting, the JSON files are not saved until you Save the Game. So remember save the game once you finish with the adjustments.

The Animation offset saved on the JSON file is automatically imported when the Animation is registered so you don't have to care about that again.

Like you probably know in include my SexLabOffset.json file on the installation and of course that override your SexLabOffset.json. The part you don't know is that I don't have the Animations updated for problems with the internet connection. 

To avoid you the problem of re-adjust the Animation offset the next time my installation override the "SexLabOffset.json" file. I recommend you to send me your SexLabOffset.json file once you finish, to I can include the changes on the next update.

WOW!

probably I'm blind but I wasn't able to see the new animation editor settings. I was stuck on the default "global/Profile" alternative.

Now I can change the position/angle of an entire animation. That's great!

About the overwriting thing, I made a copy of my SexLabOffset.json adding another externsion ( .Personal).

I have only one question, still:

inside the offset file there are a lot of animations listed that I don't have and I will never have (for example, creature related).

Can I edit the json deleting them all?

Thanks again (A lot!).

EDIT:

Some notes added.

1. Using the "relocate" hotkey (that works fine), an "extra" furniture animations will be skipped and the actor will play a different standard animation.

2. In the same case, the list of animations inside "SexLab Tools" will not show the furniture ones.

3. Even if the "preliminary" foreplay animations are chosen, when the engine starts a furniture animation the preliminary is skipped anyway.

4. Jaxon Positioner is almost "mandatory" for furniture animations. Too much vanilla furniture are placed in a way that the actor clip inside something other.

5. About #4, it could be a dream to have the availabity to place some "markers" (like the counter lean marker) by our own, maybe listing them inside a little patch for JP itself (and, the best, with them made "visibles" like a ghost furniture until selected into JP). Probably too much complicated but dreaming is gratis.

Have a nice day.

5 hours ago, NicoleDragoness said:

WOW!

probably I'm blind but I wasn't able to see the new animation editor settings. I was stuck on the default "global/Profile" alternative.

Now I can change the position/angle of an entire animation. That's great!

The option is being there for a year at less. But I made it hard to find to prevent the modification of the values by the beginners users. 

I have only one question, still:

inside the offset file there are a lot of animations listed that I don't have and I will never have (for example, creature related).

Can I edit the json deleting them all?

Not need for that...

Like you probably noticed the creature animations and the standard Animations share the same file and are even blended so the work needed is pointless. Beside the file is only used when the Offsets are imported or exported and that's happened just when the Animation is being registered or when you save the game after edit some Animation offset. This means that the file size do not interfere with the game or Animation startup speed.

6 hours ago, NicoleDragoness said:

Some notes added.

1. Using the "relocate" hotkey (that works fine), an "extra" furniture animations will be skipped and the actor will play a different standard animation.

2. In the same case, the list of animations inside "SexLab Tools" will not show the furniture ones.

3. Even if the "preliminary" foreplay animations are chosen, when the engine starts a furniture animation the preliminary is skipped anyway.

4. Jaxon Positioner is almost "mandatory" for furniture animations. Too much vanilla furniture are placed in a way that the actor clip inside something other.

5. About #4, it could be a dream to have the availabity to place some "markers" (like the counter lean marker) by our own, maybe listing them inside a little patch for JP itself (and, the best, with them made "visibles" like a ghost furniture until selected into JP). Probably too much complicated but dreaming is gratis.

I'm not sure if those are suggestions or bug reports so I will try to answer the best way I can.

1. The Relocate hotkey already detect the previous and current furniture status to change the Animation list if is required. After all nobody wants a table Animation over a bed. But the Animation only change if you change the Furniture type with the relocation, that means you can change chairs and keep the same Animation running. By the way some chairs are considered thrones and some thrones are considered chairs, the main difference are the arms at the sides. 

** I should make posible play some Animation on both furnitures like I did with the tables and the workbench.

2. The "SexLab tools" detect the current scene controlled by the player and for some reasons some times still fail on detect the correct thread controlled. Is on my ToDo list but is probably some secondary effect of some of the many functions related.

3. This one is complicated to answer... Some Furnitures have Foreplay/LeadIn Animations but are just a few. Taking that in consideration is natural that even if the LeadIn Animations are settled, if the CenterRef is a furniture and that furniture don't have valid animations, the LeadIn Animations list will be ignored.

*** I already did some adjustments on the BETA version to try to change the CenterRef and leave the furniture when the furniture don't have valid Animations but is just not for the LeadIn because the LeadIn is considered not relevant for the scene and the modders don't even care about it, at the point of start kissing scenes as standard Animations instead of LeadIn.

4. What is Jaxon Positioner?

5. Probably some day someone make it possible but for now mostly is Furniture Sex Framework how do something similar and just cover the tables. I can make some scripts to check and avoid furnitures with the clipping issue but something like that take extra time to be processed and right now already taken too much time the Animation start up. The other option is make a Mod to replace the valid Furnitures on the world with similar ones and of course replace my current furnitures on the furniture type list with the new furniture, but that take a lot of time and efforts.

* Right now you can destroy the unwanted furnitures and that should prevent it for be used as CenterRef without visible consequences but that also make them ignored by the NPC'S sandbox.

48 minutes ago, NicoleDragoness said:

I suspect I gave you something strange to think about ...

Yes but the "..." In this case means I'm still writing. Because I'm writing from my phone and if someone calls me I usually have to start from the beginning. So I have to submit the reply before be finished when is too big just in case.

On 5/9/2021 at 12:34 AM, osmelmc said:

4. What is Jaxon Positioner?

A very useful tool (mod):  https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52583  that allows you to move, place, rotate, delete almost everything "IN" game.

Combining it with Cell Builder: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/82833 you have a couple of very powerful tools to decorate house, cells, even wilderness or change a lot of aspects of the layouts.

In response to your #5, the two mods above let you, for example, to rotate a chair that is facing a table (and so making a lot of clipping during an animation) into a position that doesn't implies clipping. Or, also, to place NEW objects (chairs, benches, tables and so on) where you want.

BUT ...

it seems, for some unknown reason, that placed objects (the ones that have their ID starting with "FF"), are not recognized by your furniture system. I'm still researching about. ----> EDIT: fake alarm. After the first time I changed cell, now everything is working as expected at first shot.

I downloaded the PNDiscreet patch mod here and the SSE patch. Mod appears in my MCM but when I activate the animations, there are no pee or poop effects. I'm using Nemesis to generate the animation behaviors so idk what I'm doing wrong.

Update: Nvm I got it working. I copied all the meshes, scripts, and sound, and textures files from PND 1.9 (the original mod) and placed them in this new one.
Update 2: I did some testing and found that the pnd_mainscript files were somehow causing the effects to not play. I decided to keep the other files from this updated version but keep the main script from the original mod since this is the only way I was able to get it to work.

Hi Osmel, I've been loving your fixes and tweaks, thank you very much for your work!

Unfortunately it seems SL Utility Plus's expression handling is conflicting with SL Survival's ahegao feature... resulting in a frozen open mouth expression even with the open mouth patch files. Could we expect a patch to fix this eventually? Both mods are too good for me to want to have to drop one of them! ?

5 hours ago, candibelle said:

Hi Osmel, I've been loving your fixes and tweaks, thank you very much for your work!

Unfortunately it seems SL Utility Plus's expression handling is conflicting with SL Survival's ahegao feature... resulting in a frozen open mouth expression even with the open mouth patch files. Could we expect a patch to fix this eventually? Both mods are too good for me to want to have to drop one of them! ?

If you are using the LE, try the BETA of the next version and make sure none of my files be override by another Mod. Should work perfectly but I can't test it.

The new Expression system even allow change the Expression and move the lips a bit when the mouth is open without interfere with the OpenMouth.

SexLab Utility Plus LE v20210421(Extra).7z

4 hours ago, decaluka said:

@osmelmc

Would that new system be compatible with mods like Conditional Expressions or Random Emotions?
I've been avoiding these mods because I think they might overwrite SL expressions during scenes, even though they add a lot of life to the characters.

Is compatible and will enhance any Mod using the SexLab Expression system. But any other Expression Mod will interfere with the SexLab if is not patched.

Sadly all the Expressions Mods use the same functions as base and as consequences constantly fight for the control. The only way to prevent that is pausing one mod when you want to prioritize another and for that a patch is usually required.

PS: in theory Mods like you want are not required because the dialogues include properties to change the Actors Expressions that not interfere with SexLab, but almost none of the modders set the values for those dialogue properties. I tweaked all the mods I use to include Expressions on the dialogues but often when I send those tweaks to the Mod author's they ignore the Expression part when marge just because don't understand the need for Expressions

23 hours ago, osmelmc said:

If you are using the LE, try the BETA of the next version and make sure none of my files be override by another Mod. Should work perfectly but I can't test it.

The new Expression system even allow change the Expression and move the lips a bit when the mouth is open without interfere with the OpenMouth.

SexLab Utility Plus LE v20210421(Extra).7z 359.55 kB · 40 downloads

this is not working for me:

- Refresh Expression Delay is not working. I set it to x5 (with voice delay on 3 secs) and still the expression is refreshed all 3 seconds.

I also feel like the expression is changing MORE OFTEN than this. Can it be that the expression also changes for the PC too, even when the log changes it only for an NPC? (this could be because of the open mouth. it just looks abit weird at the moment and I dont know why. I just see it is no change from last version basically).

I feel like the expression changes every second still, no matter what I set in the MCM

Papyrus.0.log

On 5/10/2021 at 4:26 AM, osmelmc said:

SexLab Utility Plus LE v20210421(Extra).7z 359.55 kB · 40 downloads

I tried this even if I'm already good with expressions (they change with a smooth way for all PC and NPCs and I like it).

But I unistalled it (returning to the previous version) almost immediately because all my females (myself included) started to randomly assume (very often) the MALE position.

To say, the females fuck the males using a strapon. Weird.

No settings changed, btw, so I don't know why. I noticed that some elements (scripts) seem to be older than the ones I already had.

I tried this even if I'm already good with expressions (they change with a smooth way for all PC and NPCs and I like it).

But I unistalled it (returning to the previous version) almost immediately because all my females (myself included) started to randomly assume (very often) the MALE position.

To say, the females fuck the males using a strapon. Weird.

No settings changed, btw, so I don't know why. I noticed that some elements (scripts) seem to be older than the ones I already had.

The females on male position is because you have the Strap-on option Enabled and in that case the system mostly care about the Male actors so at less the Animation be tagged as Vaginal or Pussy the male Actor is allowed on all the positions. The actor positions is given by the external Mods and SexLab change it just when is necessary, but is public knowledge that the FemDom option have issues with some Mods  like "SexLab Defeat". The problem is caused by the external mods but is better disable the option in the SexLab.

About the scripts age check again because at less you be using some patch for the SLU+, the last released version is from the 2021-03 and the BETA is from the 2021-04 so the BETA files must have the same age or be newer.

12 hours ago, Nymra said:

this is not working for me:

- Refresh Expression Delay is not working. I set it to x5 (with voice delay on 3 secs) and still the expression is refreshed all 3 seconds.

I also feel like the expression is changing MORE OFTEN than this. Can it be that the expression also changes for the PC too, even when the log changes it only for an NPC? (this could be because of the open mouth. it just looks abit weird at the moment and I dont know why. I just see it is no change from last version basically).

I feel like the expression changes every second still, no matter what I set in the MCM

Papyrus.0.log 667.57 kB · 2 downloads

For I see on the scripts the voice delay become shorter with each Animation stage when the actor is not Silent, reaching the 0.8 seconds. Since I can't separate the Expressions from the Voice because the voice is who define the OnUpdate event time, I will increase the slider range for now.

On 5/9/2021 at 5:02 AM, NicoleDragoness said:

I'm still researching about. ----> EDIT: fake alarm. After the first time I changed cell, now everything is working as expected at first shot.

Apparently the game saved don't get fully loaded until change cell. I being noticed few issues once load the game that have not explanation on the scripts. So most be core issue.

10 minutes ago, osmelmc said:

For I see on the scripts the voice delay become shorter with each Animation stage when the actor is not Silent, reaching the 0.8 seconds. Since I can't separate the Expressions from the Voice because the voice is who define the OnUpdate event time, I will increase the slider range for now.

well, but even then with 3 seconds basic voice delay and in stage 1 there should be 15 seconds between expression change for x5.0 slider value in the current version.

That is not the case. expression changes 3 seconds in stage 1, so either the slider does not work or it does not work like I think it does?! 

9 minutes ago, Nymra said:

well, but even then with 3 seconds basic voice delay and in stage 1 there should be 15 seconds between expression change for x5.0 slider value in the current version.

That is not the case. expression changes 3 seconds in stage 1, so either the slider does not work or it does not work like I think it does?! 

In my side seems to be working fine I even low the slider values for my test because with my voice delay and the slider on 2x my Expression refreshment was too delayed for my taste.

I will check anyway!

8 hours ago, modball said:

Would it be difficult to separate Game.ShakeCamera from OrgasmEffects (in sslActorAlias) or reduce the shake effect to zero?

Done!!!

The new slider with range from 0 to 1.0 will be available on the SexLab MCM.

0.0 = disable and 1.0 = full strength.

PS: I have too many things to test and almost none time to test so the next version release will be delayed

4 minutes ago, osmelmc said:

Done!!!

The new slider with range from 0 to 1.0 will be available on the SexLab MCM.

0.0 = disable and 1.0 = full strength.

PS: I have too many things to test and almost none time to test so the next version release will be delayed

Awesome, I will look forward to this in the next release. Thank you

29 minutes ago, osmelmc said:

In my side seems to be working fine I even low the slider values for my test because with my voice delay and the slider on 2x my Expression refreshment was too delayed for my taste.

I will check anyway!

hm,. any measures I can take?
I cleaned system after updating to the latest version, anything else? 

5 hours ago, osmelmc said:

The females on male position is because you have the Strap-on option Enabled

I had this option enabled also in the previous version and I never had females in males position while performing sex with males.

VERY IMPORTANT NOTE: the version that I use succesfully is the "20210217" (February), so two versions ago (just to say).

The problem with NPC females acting as males into FM animations appears (no matter what setting I maintain or change) with both "20210315" and "20210421" versions.

At this point I should ask:

Which is the script that controls this feature? I would try to install the new versions BUT maintaining the "old" script that works fine for me.